[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some good places to steal from? tips or tricks for certain

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 23

File: best-buy-store.jpg (22KB, 360x275px) Image search: [Google]
best-buy-store.jpg
22KB, 360x275px
what are some good places to steal from? tips or tricks for certain stores like Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart

also general stealing thread
>>
File: 54545433.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
54545433.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
steal a job and work for your stuff fucking faggot
>>
>>582324394
1. Grab the shit
2. Pop off a few rounds into the air
3. Run like hell
4. Enjoy free shit
>>
what places have fake security? fake cameras? no people in back to watch?
>>
I used to steal all the time from walmart, me and my buddy stayed away from Target. He said his brother worked there and they go HARD on shoplifters.
>>
>>582324394
ex-thief here. Here's some tips
>Don't use the same spot over and over, that's how I got caught
>Find good blind spots. Make sure you can't see any cameras or 1-way mirrors
>If a camera is not human-operated, there is only a 1/6 chance it can see you
>Do your best to look like you aren't poor, do your best to not be sketchy at all. Confidence is key.

Tips for some specific stores:
>Best Buy: Don't fuck with Best Buy
>Target: Risky still. .Try to spot the fake cameras (you can see through the black bubbles a bit more than usual
>KMart: Easiest place to steal shit from. They have dedicated LP, but they never have the best security systems in place
>Wal-Mart: Somewhere in-between kmart and target. You have to be careful here, but it isn't impossible, due to sheer size of the store.
>Mom and Pop stores: Don't steal from mom and pop stores. They are small businesses and theft hurts them badly.
>>
I was at Best Buy and one of their powerbeats2 ($200) headphones didn't have the electronic wrap thing, I was trying to see if you can cut that off.
>>
Idk what it's like in other states, but in WA you can walk into best buy with a backpack, stuff that fucker with shit, put it back on your back and walk right out. Just make sure it's closed and on your back, they can't touch you but they can attempt to grab the bag that has merch in it, and if it's secured to your back they really can't do it. If they pulled it and you fell down, just play an injury I'm willing to bet you'd win because in WA, bestbuy policy is it is not considered theft until you leave the store and they cannot touch you after you leave

This is all true, but I probably typed it confusingly cause I'm drunk as fuck

Worked there for 4 years
>>
>>582325395
100% Agree with the tips. i was always told that they couldnt grab you. if they stop you just keep walking.
>>
the internet
>>
>>582325840
coming from someone who works there and has spent alot of time as asset protection, don't fuck with those spider wraps as they are called. They send off a loud as fuck alarm and a cop will be there pretty damn fast at just about any location. This also coming from someone who has worked at several stores. Just go to walmart and watch out for secret shoppers, or get a real job like everyone else and earn your shit.
>>
I used to steal magic cards from a lot of stores. Id just walk in, put them in my pockets and walk out. I'd get about 30-40 packs a time. Got about 60 once and had a few other friends getting some too. I went to target, walmart, meijer, pretty much anywhere. Never small game stores though.
We just made sure no one was looking, filled our pockets, and walked out casually. Sometimes we bought things. We went to the stores all the time and walked around even if we weren't stealing and no one ever really noticed. They started putting sensors in the packs though and almost got us caught a few times but we just kept walking. Sometimes we'd put stuff in a cart and cover it with a jacket and then buy a few other things. Got a lot of bigger stuff that way.
>>
>>582325395
>Don't fuck with Best Buy
true shit. I work there, AP is crazy good.
>>
>>582326134
you can keep walking, but it's easy to find people especially if you have a car parked in the area.
>>
File: target.jpg (19KB, 632x453px) Image search: [Google]
target.jpg
19KB, 632x453px
Target security can, and will, tackle your ass.

Stick to walmart where the employees dont give a fuck
>>
>>582326134
be warned, some places such as Sears have "hands-on" LP

I have stolen from Walmart (even items with security tags) and multiple other venues, all small items, if anyone wants any tips
>>
>>582326134
I have walked away from LP. They didn't do shit to me. I had one big nigger LPO physically block me though and that's when I was caught.

Oh shit one thing I forgot to mention, those electronic wraps like
>>582325840
mentioned, they aren't tension sensative. Cut a corner off a box and you can work it off quickly. Remove shit from boxes, that way you don't have an alarm tag.
>>
>>582326420
Ppppffffff
The store I worked at in WA they were the most useless pieces of shit
>>
>>582324394
Wal-mart fag here. Steal on night shift. No security. Steal during busy times during day.. just make sure magnet things are off. Look for cameraless isles ahead of time.
>>
>>582326637
>WA
gee no wonder
>>
>>582326474

In fact the only place I've ever gotten caught stealing was at Wal-Mart. I was 13 and with my friend and we were walking around and grabbing packs of MTG cards, ripping them open, and stealing them.

We got caught because some plain clothes AP chicks came out of the back of the store and saw us and said our faces gave it away.

I'm trying to figure out how to steal a large amount of MTG packs, right now Barnes and Noble seems like the best place for that.
>>
I can give a few tips, but you have to choose category.

1. Physical Theft

2. Fraud(tricking big stores)

first reply and I'll post a few tips
>>
>>582326962
Fraud tips?
>>
>>582326962

Physical Theft. Cards, electronics, anything.
>>
>>582326962
physical
>>
On black friday a friend and I got 2 copies of the new pokemon and a copy of the new Call of Duty at Walmart. They had the shelves open and the videogames were hidden by a giant wall. All of the employees were around the front of the store.
>>
Anyone ever "steal high" value items like game consoles or laptops? And if so whats the best way to go about doing so?
>>
>>582326962
Both please.

Lol the only thing I stole was at an amusement park way back when I was 13.

Walked out with some candy.
>>
You can take whatever you want from Lowes the employees aren't aloud to attempt to stop you and LP can only take your picture. They dont even call the cops. (I used to work at lowes and was told flat out that if I tried to stop anyone I would be fired)
>>
Bath & body works. My ex used to work there it is their company policy not to stop shoplifters they will just let you walk right out the door. Funny enough though they search their employees belongings before they are allowed to leave.
>>
>>582326868
I used to steal hundreds of MTG from KB Toyz. Shame they went out of business years ago.

I'd assume any mall store would be ideal since you can grab and go, and get mixed in with the crowd, especially during holiday shopping season.
>>
>>582326868
Barnes & Noble is great. Take some books, throw them in your bag like they're yours, walk out
>>
>>582326962
Both please.

Lol the only thing I stole was at an amusement park way back when I was 13.

Walked out with some candy.

Felt amazing
>>
>>582324394
1. Come to Ferguson
2. steal shit, burn store down
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
OP - Agree with >>582324598 don't get in if you can but if you're dead-set on it, there's nothing i can do to stop you.

>>582325395
I have a sister who worked briefly at a Lowe's and someone did the UPC-switcheroo on a DeWalt tool and she didn't catch it. They likely picked her because she was a young girl and wouldn't pick up on it. She wasn't ruined for life, but still felt like shit because they took advantage of her. If you're going to do that, be a man and go to a lane where the checkout person appears to be a veteran. Take a chance.
>>
I used to work at Target, don't even bother. Their cameras are so HD they can see if ur lips are chapped. Not worth stealing if you can fit it in your pocket and not locked up.
>>
>>582325395
yup

Confidence. I've walked out of stores with what im stealing while opening it just to see if I could get away with it. Confidence is key.

Never steal from small businesses. Sounds lame to have morals, but it really does hurt them bad. But do everyone a service and fuck Wal-Mart up. Or any other big chain.
>>
Walmart - Take what you want, go to the bathroom, leave. Once you have walked into the bathroom, they technically no longer have visual of you and can't prove whether or not you dumped the merch off in a garbage or gave it to someone else. Sporting department tends to have less cameras/is a blind spot.

Also, watch the selfcheckouts. Sometimes those cashiers give zero fucks about what you're doing and just bypass all warnings.
>>
>>582327173
I've stolen expensive tools (Craftsman mechanic kits, etc). The thing is, the place had a huge security hole that a lot of home depots and lowes' have. The fences in the outdoor section, you can slip shit through them. So easy.
>>
>>582324394
We had a nignog in our store (AL) that tried to put a camera or something in his backpack on Thanksgiving when shit was busy. He got tackled by the cop inside, two employees, and the general manager. Shit was nuts yo.
>>
>>582327649
Do you just go and pick them up after?
>>
I'm waiting to hear a legitimate scam and haven't really seen shit yet. Come one /b/ros. I have a foolproof scam that I have done and continue to do but I need some more decent contributions before I divulge my method.
>>
All thieves eventually get caught.
The arrest record follows you into the future.
Later, when you want a good paying job, you'll have some explaining to do.
>>
>>582327449
I hear you mate. Nothing I ever did was ever an employee's fault for not catching it. Never wanted to get anybody in trouble.
>>
>>582324394
Don't be black.
>>
>>582327967
Not true Dudley DoRight
>>
>>582327201
can confirm, just left my job at lowes a month ago. about a month before i quit we had somebody stealing shit and all they could do was pass his picture around at the morning meeting and say if we saw him call upper management immediately. hell half the time people would walk out and the alarms rang nobody even gave a fuck. just turned off the alarm and went back to cashiering. for some ereason the one i worked at only had like 20 year old chicks as cashiers so they couldnt care less.
>>
>>582327924
Have you tried ewhoring?

Not as easy as it used to be, but you can rake in $$$ if your good enough. You literally sit at ur computer typing and pressing buttons.
>>
>>582327649
Well i'm lookingto get a PS4 so i'm trying to figure out the best way of doing this so my chances of getting caught drop a little
>>
>>582327917
Yes.
>>582327967
This. I'm assuming you're over 18 if you're on /b/. Luckily I was 16 when I got caught, and didn't after I became an adult. It's a huge risk.
>>
>>582327201
This, I worked there in high school and that other guys I worked with would joke that you could literally pick up anything in the store and yell "I AM STEALING THIS MOThERFUCKER" and walk out without anyone stopping you
>>
Trader Joe's.

No cameras
No loss prevention
No sensors

The place is a glorified dollar store, but they have shit like dried cranberries and soap and shit you can use.
>>
>>582327924
Tell us, you fucking faggot
>>
>grab what you want
>walk out
It's that fucking simple. Employees used to stop people but they can't now because company's are afraid of lawsuits. Plus employee theft is almost just as expensive as customer theft, so why even fucking bother trying to stop anything ever

None of that applies to mom and pop stores. Steal from corporations you fucking animal
>>
>>582328193
Find a wal-mart or k-mart with an outdoor section.
>>
>>582326134

fry's electronics literally tackles people, I saw them do it multiple times in the short 3 months I worked there. they will forcibly detain you and the local police will show up in 5 minutes to cart you off
>>
bet your'e a nigger...
>>
>>582324394
find a Wal-Mart that doesn't have "Door Greeters" .. load up a basket and casually walk out.

my girlfriend has done it atleast 10x from the same Wal-Mart and no one has ever noticed.
>>
File: 1332988622238.jpg (27KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1332988622238.jpg
27KB, 400x298px
>>582324394
Get a job and don't be a nigger.
>>
>>582328308
Since you asked so nicely I shall share with all you fags. You may ask me anything and I will answer to the best of my ability.... will reply with the win
>>
What about Ralphs?
I had a friend who used to steal Liquor, and I am thinking of getting into it.
He would just grab it and walk out.
>>
>>582328143
LOL....ok, list all the career criminals who never got caught.
>>
i'm a nice dressing white guy that never gets profiled.
>>
Femanon here.
I worked at Staples for 2 years and became a klepto for a while. I started stealing from everywhere. I will tell you though, Staples is the EASIEST store to steal from. They only have cameras in the front near the registers. THAT'S IT. I stole $100+ constantly, inclusing headphones etc. Whatever I needed for school or my house I just stole. Also people constantly just took the merchandise in the bathroom, open it, and leave and we'd find the wrappers.
Don't steal from Walmart, I'm serious. My friend just got caught stealing YuGiOh cards from there. I eventually got caught as well after going on a theiving rampage all over town. Now I'm over it but I can't go to a mall or store without being paranoid that people think I'm stealing. Even reaching into my bag for my phone feels sketchy.
>>
>>582327449
i am >>582328159
that happened a lot. we had a spree for about a month of a goup of guys doing that and also some shady mexican contractors would come in and buy deck stain, sealant, asphalt, etc, and use it, fill the container with water and return it.
>>
>>582328778
We wouldn't know about any career criminals who never got caught you fucking braindead pile of cartilage
>>
>mfw at walmart today a sign that says "security cameras do work so if you steal you will be caught"
idiots thinking the cameras are just for show kek
>>
Your best bet is to steal from places that treat their employees like shit. Because nobody on the ground who could actually catch you gives enough of a fuck to do anything about it.

I've worked big box retail before and I can absolutely assure you that I have witnessed thefts and just not done jack shit because I didn't goddamn care. It isn't MY stuff, why should I do something I'm not getting paid to do just so that some company makes a bit more money or my boss's boss gets a little gold star on his file?

You steal from places where employees like their employer, they'll be willing to help them. Seriously hurts your odds.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 256x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 256x164px
Most office depots don't have real cameras. every employee stole from our store, we had items stolen by customers every day. They lock up the expensive stuff. Also we are trained to just let a thief go and call the police.
>>
>>582324394
Someone elses mind.
>>
>>582328193
How the hell is possible to ditch with a ps4?

Fuck, I could tale a candy bar like nothing but youre talking "G" son.
>>
>>582328932
Sure we would know about some. People talk, et clean and do talk shows, write books, etc.

Still waiting.
>>
>>582327074
Winner.

I used to steal processors from Walmart. You can order online, site-to-store with very minimal bullshit info and a fake ID(to pick it up) I would order 1 or 2 high end processors(500-1000 usd) site2store and buy 2 random broken-ass processors from CL(~$5)
when the high ends get to walmart, I pay with cash and my fake ID and I go home(oh, don't ever go to the same walmart again after the stunt) I unpack the high ends and replace em with shitty ones. I now have 2 perfect high end intel CPU's...minus boxes(I sell for $150 less on ebay no problem, just labeled as factory surplus)

I take the boxed shit-CPU's back to walmart on an EVENING or NIGHT shift. That way, it's 99% chance that some idiot nigger or illiterate indian is working customer support. Bring the boxes in. They check that shit out, and usually assume it's all there when they see the heatsink. They give you back full cash refund. Boom. Heist complete.

Another case of nigger/indian abuse is screenshots. As you may know, Walmart had to stop accepting Amazon price-matches because people were making fake listings and showing them to employees. THEY STILL GOOF'D THOUGH. They still accept price-matches from MAJOR retailers. Simply edit a best buy page, print it out, bring it to walmart, and leave with your $150 PS3. Tips for this:
1. Again, don't come back afterwards.
2. Go to the stupidest looking Indian fuck in the store.
3. It's easier to pull off during "big sale" events.
4. DON'T DO THIS AT BEST BUY. They pricematch but they have an ONLINE DATABASE with REAL prices.

If you want to use and return "one-time-use" items, you just need to learn the art of repacking. Basically, stores like Walmart and Target take certain UNOPENED items back.(Check with their policies to be sure) I got my WoW subscription simply(cont.)
>>
>>582328932
faggot.
>>
>>582328778
Are you really this stupid. If they were never caught how in the fucking world would we know who they are?
>>
>>582327847
also, this is Best Buy.
>>
>>582328819
>>582328819
as a staples employee i completely agree. Staples has no security at all and they don't pay to staff enough people at night to really watch everything going down if you just make your move quickly and don't look sketch you can take all kinds of things and bail without worry
>>
I worked at K-Mart. Beware, they do not have cameras in the bathrooms. However they do have microphones and do listen for whrappers.

Just give up and buy the stuff you want.
>>
>>582328819
yea, my mom and her boyfriend use to steal and because of them every time i walk out a store i always think I'm gonna start going ding ding ding ding ding and so i get this bad gut feeling in my stomach as im walking out the store even though i purchased all my shit. It fucking sucks so badly.
>>
I live near 3 Wal-Marts.
What I used to do is steal these teeth whitening strips because they were small as fuck but very exspensive.
Take them to a different Wal-Mart of the 3 that are close and return them for a cash refund.
Wal-Marts here would allow cash refunds with no receipt then I would proceed to steal there whitening strips and hit the last Wal Mart I had not been to that day.
Also if the person at the front door does not mark your receipt as you are leaving with what ever you purchased go back in a different entrance and grab the same exact Items again and go back out the different exit.
I have done this with lots of alcohol for parties Leaving through the 3 different entrances and even the Home & Garden entrance and scored tons of free shit just depends on whether or not the person at each door marks your receipt or not.
>>
the most expensive thing ive stole was 2 ipad minis on this black friday. they put tickets out but ended up not caring and i managed to get two of them. i walked to the bathrooms and put them in my coat, then i bought some gum and some chips, waited in those long ass lines then checked out after what felt like forever. a dude was checking reciptes at the exit i was worried but he just saw i just had those chips and wove me off. i plan on selling them a few bucks off retail in a week or 2

i kinda wanted to wait for the full sized ones to go on sale later but i didnt have the balls to go back in there
>>
>>582328761
>shop at wallyworlds website and find an item that is in stock in your nearest store
>in a seperate tab, find the same product on amazon
>right click the price and "inspect element"
>double click to change the price to whatever you want
>don't be a dumbass and put something too low
>change the page to make it appear that it is sold and shipped by amazon
>Check the whole page, there are other totals that need to be changed as well
>Remove the html around the feature image in order for it to appear correctly when printing
>Print your fixed amazon ad
>Price match your product at wallyworld or toysrus, haven't tried target, don't try at best buy

>Ask away faggots
>>
>>582329457
I did it a long time. I quit a long time ago. I still get that feeling.
>>
>>582329382
I just quit Staples like 7 months ago. It was literally the worst job in the world and after being so unappreciated I just stole everything left and right. They are so under-staffed. It's ridiculous. Also stealing shit from lock-up was easy too. Beats, ipads, you name it I stuffed it in my shirt/yoga pants. HAHAHA.
>>
>>582329746

you stood in a long ass black friday line to buy chips? yeah, that didn't look suspicious at all
>>
>>582329239
You're full of shit. They don't give that much in a cash refund. They use store gift cards. Like they keep $1000 in the fucking customer service register with some minimum wage retard able to hand it out.
gtfo, lying nigger
>>
>>582329457
It does. I am so paranoid now. I have no control over it whatsoever. Sometimes I'll even make sure my hands are completely visible the entire time. Hopefully I'll get over it eventually.
>>
used to work at bestbuy an i found a copy of animal crossing new leaf that didn't have its wrapping so i took it into the back and took the card and put the empty case back into inventory they didn't know shit

stealing from there isn't recomended though they usually have a really good AP group (asset protection) every store is different but i wouldn't steal from there unless you have an oportunity and to take like i did
>>
i went to a walmart the other day and soneone took a razor to 10 cell phone plastic cases and took them. srriously out of all the places in a store youd think the electronics section would be very watched.
>>
>>582329312
I'll tell you something you little boys don't want to hear....the truth. IF you were older, and payed attention to the world around you, then you would know this. Here it goes. Thieves get caught eventually. You may get away with it for awhile, but that will only embolden you and you will be caught. Then you have a record that does not go away. "Are you a convicted felon?" Get used to answering yes, and then being turned away from opportunities in life. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>582330014
yea but it was in the heat of the moment

probably knew what i was doing but walmart workers dont care
>>
>>582330089
im like that in the entire store even though i've never stolen in my entire life. Fucking sucks. Yay for parents that still act like teenagers.
>>
>>582329239
(cont) taping the box back up and returning it to Walmart. I also sold a few product keys for cheap using this method.

Last fraud tip is UPC replacement. You need to plan ahead for this, though. This is probably highest risk, since results depend on the quality of your work. I'll just explain how I did it to buy an Xbox 360 from Walmart many years ago.

1. Go to Walmart when they had 360's on some big event sale(boxes weren't locked up)
2. Whipped out my camera and set it to macro mode.(HD close-ups)
3. Took pictures of the UPC barcode on the console and a similarly named product(a controller-charger combo)
4. Went home, sat at computer.
5. Used a barcode generator to replicate controller barcode
6. printed EXACT SIZE onto THIN, GLOSSY paper
7. Not thin enough, I ended up sanding it a bit.
8. Slapped ultra-thin double-sided tape on
9.Went back to Walmart.
10. Took the console into a cart with some other groceries from that day.
11. While I walked through the aisles, I went into a blind spot and CAREFULLY applied the new UPC.
12. Went to a BUSY checkout.
13. Illiterate Indian + Close Name + Busy day = easy job

I got my Xbox 360(350 at the time) for $120.

Not full "stealing" but saving a SHIT TON of money.

....Meh, I may aswell do physical theft too. Stay tuned.
>>
>>582329150
plan is to just take the console out of the box and bag it i don't need the wires or the controller
>>
Bro wouldn't steal necessarily. But he would switch the tags on things and get a good price..
>>
>>582330043
They give store cards for "risky" items, such as video games and DVD's, that were likely enjoyed or used prior to return. Physical items, including tech, is subject to full refund.

Also, you're right. They only keep about $300 in register. They go in back after verifying the purchase.
>>
>>582324394
Walmart may seem like an easy target and it can be at certain times. If you do get caught though they will prosecute, contrary to what the interwebs say. Also Walmart with take a picture of you and put it into a criminal database that is shared between the company and law enforcement plus you get trespassed from any and every store in the company.

(Source; Walmart corporate management for 15 years)
>>
>>582330317
I worked at a Best Buy and our LP was shit.

We had guys steal a PS3 by taking a crockpot out of a box, putting the crockpot on the display unit shelf, and sticking the PS3 box inside the crockpot box. Paid like $20 and walked out, with a reciept in hand. We never even caught who did it on camera.

Shit like that happened all the time and we didn't notice, I guarantee it. It's not like we were breaking all the shit that came up uneven on the inventory.

Best theft story we ever had was two guys who had old Best Buy jackets and official-looking shit on their person (walkies on belts, big key rings, whatever) from somewhere pulled up out front with a pickup truck, walked in the front door, team-lifted an ENTIRE GODDAMN LAPTOP CAGE, with all the laptop boxes in it, outside, stuck it in their truck, and drove off. Nobody even said anything about it.
>>
>>582330815
Store I worked at kept 2-4 grand in two of the service desk registers all day. They cash a lot of checks, so they keep a lot on hand. But no, they only do cash returns without a receipt up to something like $10.

Fun fact, whichever register they sell cigs at usually has the most money in it as well. At 24 hour walmarts, that's the one that is open all night.
>>
Confidence is pretty key, I saw a guy walk out of a Winners (Marshalls in the US) with some 250$ (500 regular price since they cut the retail in half) Literally made sure no employee was eyeing him, took it out of the box, put them on and pretended they were his.
>>
>>582331350
I never said without receipt. Use receipt and a fake ID and you're pretty much "set up"
>>
>>582331224
>We had guys steal a PS3 by taking a crockpot out of a box, putting the crockpot on the display unit shelf, and sticking the PS3 box inside the crockpot box. Paid like $20 and walked out, with a reciept in hand. We never even caught who did it on camera.
I'm calling bullshit. How the fuck do you know what they did if you didn't catch them do it on camera? Top fucking kek.
>>
>>>>582331528
shit, they were skullcandys btw
>>
>>582331773
A missing PS3 and a random crock pot on a shelf might alarm someone
>>
>>582331617
Sorry, i fucked up. I was thinking of the fucking whitening strip shit. >>582329693
>>
I work at toys r us the best thing u can do is buy a game a new one that will cost you like 80$ and buy a protection plan for a year as soon as u passed the game or got tired of it scratch the cd and send it back for a full refund go back to the store and buy a new game
>>
>>582324394
Go to plumbing shops and cut off the lock on the storage trailers they are full of copper I made like 10k last year doing that
>>
>>582329870
i feed like offing myself everytime i have to go work there. but yeah stealing shit from there makes up for that lack of pay and appreciation. staples sucks EVERYONE steal from there
>>
>>582332018
that sounds like complete bullshit
>>
Best Buy

Had a really old graphics card that was on the fritz, decided it was time to get a new one. Go to Best Buy (didn't have time to wait for shipping) and drop $300 on a pretty nice one. After I get it home and install it, I notice my old one is about the same size/form factor. Genius idea of just putting the old one in the new ones box and returning it. I used to work at a Best Buy and I know that all computer components that get returned as opened go straight back to the mfg, so I was fucking no one over but Best Buy. Walk up to the return counter where the super cute high school girl was working and she didn't even double check what she was looking as, as expected. As a kicker, the new graphics card game with a coupon for Assassin's Creed Black Flag that I snagged before I brought the box back.

Did the same thing with a new HDD a few weeks later. Paid all in cash, really no way to trace that back to me.

Would I feel back if I was stealing from another human being? Absolutely. Do I feel bad from stealing from a massive corporation? Absolutely not.
>>
If anyone wants great tips for general badassery then reply you all suck beside the fraud guy
>>
>>582331910
i wouldnt even steal skullcandys

absolutelydisgusting.png
>>
>>582331773
PS3 was missing. We found a crockpot on the display shelf that wasn't supposed to be there same day, and a whole bunch of the manuals, plastic wrapping, and styrofoam shoved behind some of the bottom-stock boxes in that aisle.

Management called a storewide meeting. In full view of everyone, the LP manager opened a new box of the crockpot from the display, emptied all the manuals and styrofoam, placed a PS3 box inside, and sealed it up.

They seemed quite convinced that this had happened, and admonished the people in appliances to do a better goddamn job of monitoring the aisles that were camera blind spots. Maybe they checked the cameras and saw people take a PS3 off a shelf, then people in those same clothes walk out of the checkout with a crockpot, and put two and two together? A baseball cap and a glance at your feet pretty well obscures your face from overhead cameras, and even if they had their faces.
>>
>>582332646
fuck off, skullcandy is great.
Beats are fucking shit, though.
>>
>>582325395
Ex-thief here.

Got caught with a friend at walmart and got 1 year of probation and juvenile detention time. Not fucking worth it.
>>
>>582330527
Physical Stealing Tips:

1. They usually don't monitor cameras 24/7. Only when something big is stolen and investigated.

2. Don't fuck with Best Buy. Seriously. Unless you live in Niggerville Africa, they have high tech security and buff doormen. At least all the ones I went to.

3. Vidyagames are fairly simple to nab if not locked up...just cover your bases. I always did it in the winter because I had an excuse to wear a thick coat and hat. Bring the boxed game to a blindspot, unbox, shove the disc/cartridge into your clothes, and dump the box(important) into a good hiding spot. Display furniture remains untouched for a long time, and by the time they find that box in there, they won't know the date you took the game, so no real security footage to return to.

4. Shoplifting small items is fucking easy as fuck, just be confident and don't look sketchy. I've been doing this since I was a kid. Mother and I would go shopping, I would put Pokemon decks in the cart. While shopping, I would slip more and more decks into my pockets while no-one was looking. Only got caught once. By mom. Who told me not to be so damn obvious.

5. Smuggle your goods like a semi truck smuggles mexicans! A lot of shit in stores isn't taped up(people like to open it up and look at the item) so it isn't sketchy. If you have something and you KNOW there is a magnet strip in there, you still have hope! Slip some of the stuff into the box. You then need to buy at least ONE item with a strip. I would buy WoW sub time back when I played. After checkout, the alarm will go off, but the cashier who just checked you out will assume they didn't de-activate the item you bought, disabled the alarm, and let you go.

I won't go over stealing from individuals or small stores. It's a period of niggerism that I am ashamed of, and I recommend you don't do it.
>>
>>582332486
cept for you know having it on camera, you're retarded.
>>
>>582332851
Hahah stupid nigger
>>
>>582332486
>HDD

That's some stupid ass shit right there. Buy one off craigslist, so it won't be your damn info!
>>
>>582332967
Having it on camera? On a camera it looks like I bought something, didn't need/like it, and returned it a few days later. By the time anyone would realize that a different graphics card is actually in the box it would be hundreds of miles away in the hands of a different company. It wouldn't show up on a shrink report for literally months,
>>
How can you get into the lock cases at Staples if they don't care or have cameras?
>>
File: 1413757108074.gif (875KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1413757108074.gif
875KB, 500x318px
>>582324394
Look out for storewalkers. there are paid employess who dress normal and lurk around the store and if they get you right its easy for them to apprend you but you can usually walk out unarrested if you play your cards right and depending on the people of the store it deffinitly does vary.
>be me
>20
>training to be butcher
>learning at a department store
>meat saws and grinders and what not
>cameras all work and record at all times don't listen to bs
>the thing is there has to be someone actually watching them at the time to notice you
>its literally a person usually a chick who just sits behind a desked in a locked room always watching
>they see sketchy shit they put a storewalker on you
>if you dont look suspicious you have about 50/50 to see if you get caught or not
>liquor is suuuper high risk
>and as workers we get a bonus for calling in a shoplift and you get caught
>there is incentive
>buuuut no cameras in a freezer or cooler
>get ribeyes and new york strips on a weekly basis brats and all that
>eat like a king paid like a slave
>processing meat is the second highest paying job in the store though
>mfw I'll be there in 2 more months
>might not have to go to college boys wish me luck

Basically don't make a habit of it and be smooth and confident
>>
>>582332798
Nigger pls. Youre problably joking but still.
>>
>>582332851
Story? How the fuck do you get caught at Walmart?

I think we need a "don't do this" for the young players out there.
>>
>>582328959
i work at a low end retail shop where some of our cameras are just that, the illusion of security
>>
>>582332796
That makes much more sense.
>>
>>582333198
What is DBAN
>>
You will get caught eventually if you keep shopping but if you know what your doing than you canm have days of shopping with 2000 dollar or more hauls
>>
>>582332943
thanks for ur tips
>>
>>582324884
Nigger
>>
>>582333327
Not true at all, they check whats returned, the cashier might not check but the people that have to send it back/throw it away check.
>>
>>582332798
>skullcandy is great

this guy
>>
Is there a good way or any way at all to snatch items that are locked up like new video games or consoles?
>>
>>582333405
No, im not, nigger. fuck you.
Beats really are garbage made from a stupid nigger (dr.dre) though, and that part is serious.
>>
File: 1372974875183.jpg (46KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1372974875183.jpg
46KB, 460x276px
Good Will Stores
>>
>>582333704
The back of house team at the Best Buy I did this at literally never checks. They always had too much other shit to do. They see a PCR sticker on something and it goes into a bucket and gets shipped off that night. Unless it is an iPad or iPhone or something, which almost never get PCR'd anyways.
>>
>>582329420
>Flush some toilets
>Crank the paper towel dispensers
>Turn on all hand dryers
>>
>>582331996
I have not done the whitening strip thing since I was in High School which was 2004. I know it wouldn't work now but back then they would refund them fully in cash for some stupid reason.
They would only do it because they were like Kirkland brand or w/e that you can only get at Wal-Mart my buddy got caught because he tried doing it multiple times in a day so I stopped doing it years ago.
>>
>>582327450
I actually did steal a hat from target. You can do it with jackets too. Just take off the tags in secret and put it somewhere. walk out. wait a few minutes and go to returns/L&F and say you forgot it and lost it. They will bring it to you, and win.
>>
>>582333932
they are sponsered by dr dre, he has nothing else to do with them lmao
>>
>>582333456
yea but walmart is big corporation and people steal from it all the time, they decided to finally install real cameras after my moms bf stole over $1,000 worth of stuff in 1 day.
>>
>>582324394

I've been stealing for about 5 years now. I'd say I'm somewhere in the vicinity of 4000-5000$ worth of stolen goods, so nothing especially huge.

I mainly still food and supplements. I've stolen a few watches, etc. but I mainly stick to other items. Supplements are a hidden gold mine though. While I generally use about 80% of what I steal for myself, you can make a shit ton of money selling supplements to people. Diet pills and such, if it sells in the store for 50$ I'll sell it for 35$, stuff like that.
>>
>>582333704
Because they would know, right? I mean, it's not like they would open the box, see "yeah, there's a thing in there that looks like the thing on the box, and this paper doesn't note that it came with cables or secondary parts," and check it off.

Except they would. Because—and here's the thing—they don't fucking care. They're just doing their job, and in the most slapdash manner possible because they want to be done with it and move on to the other thousand things they have to do.
>>
>>582333503
I used to do data recovery for an IT place back in Uni. DBAN and similar quickwipe tools are okay for removing nasty shit from your drive because it renders all data unmapped and unaccessible by the OS.

However, should the company ever get extra pissed about being robbed(not likely but possible) they can hire a computer forensics guy to recover the drive. I did this sort of thing at the shop all the time, mostly for people who wiped the wrong disk like a bunch of dumbasses.

What I'm saying is, it is almost impossible to fully cleanse a hard disk drive, even WITH a total overwrite(faulty sectors and whatnot) and that it only takes a few bytes of revealing info to get caught doing something bad.

I'm not saying you can't do it though. If you have a couple of nice screwdrivers, take the drive apart, remove the platter, re-assemble and exchange.
>>
>>582333396
Also info source is Im friends with the dike who runs loss prevention at the store and they like me
>if i sell over 100$ of crab legs for example
>im supposed to call lp and have them notified
>do this only for sketchy niggers obviously
>not all but if you look to broke to be buying 150$ worth of lobster ofc
>called on an older black guy on thanksgiving
>got caught 124$ apprehension
>got a 40$ gift card
>>
>>582334278
Strictly speaking he did more than that. But no, it's not like he's overseeing the master blueprints for each new run of headphones or anything.
>>
File: 1377352662381.gif (560KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1377352662381.gif
560KB, 400x328px
I work at RadioShack and can assure you any RS in a mall is cake to steal from. At most, only two associates will be staffed, and only like 1/3 of the time one of those is a manager. Sometimes we open or close alone for several hours. If you just go in when the number of groups of customers outweighs the number of associates, you can take anything you want. Just wait for a mexican or old person to start asking retarded questions to the clueless employee and watch as all their focus is completely separated from the merchandise.

In most stores, anything over 49.99 is going to be on a locked peg, which makes it really hard to steal. If you bring a small knife you can usually cut the item off by the inch-wide hanger part of the packaging (Beats are tough to do this with because they use a thick plastic).

The hard part is finding something at RadioShack worth stealing.
>>
>>582334059
ayy back in the day I used to replace price stickers to get free stereos for parts.

Buying parts for my sound system was expensive AF before Ebay was a big thing.
>>
How can you get into the lock cases at Staples if they don't care or have cameras?
>>
>>582326868
Our faces gave it away... is code for we didn't have shit on you.
>>
File: aefsm2013htbackpack1.jpg (191KB, 1280x448px) Image search: [Google]
aefsm2013htbackpack1.jpg
191KB, 1280x448px
This was around 2007 and we were around 16-17

>go to Walmart at 1-2am
>Bring bolt cutters to cut the chain link fence in the garden center and slash the tarp with a pocket knife
>Slip Items through the fence and then go outside to collect your stolen loot.
>Have a friend outside and a friend by the garden center entrance with a walky talky to alert the guy putting the items through the fence if someone is coming.

This lasted a couple of months and we stole thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. A manager eventually caught on because we would come in every night and bring a cart load of stuff into the garden center and come out with nothing. Luckily we had walky talkies to tell the guy shoving the stuff to the outside that the manager was coming or we would have got caught.
>>
>>582334142
What is this "whitening stip" thing? I've never heard of it, and I've been doing shit like this for years.
>>
>>582333932
Yes... actually all the guy does is slap his name there for publicity... I don't think he does much. Even if he did that would just make it worse. Beats are overpriced shit for niggers that get money for the first time and they don't know how to spend it.
But srsly mr.chocletman skullcandy? Skullcandy sucks man you're insulting beats when skullcandy is just as bad.
>>
>>582334068
>>582334378
yea I don't believe this shit one bit. I may have believed that back in the 90s when security cameras were shitty and people were more lazy, but these days its not that at all.
>>
>>582335026
well to fuck with that.
Atleast we can agree that beats is made for niggers, by a nigger.
>>
>>582326474
dude we litterally walked out the garden section of walmart with a cart full two paintball guns and n tanks. Lady said , yall stealin? and laughed
>>
>>582335160
Also keep in mind the average Best Buy employee doesn't even know what a graphics card should look like even if they did check
>>
>>582328189
I tried ewhoring for a bit, felt weird and awkward, only pulled inl ike 15$. Hard to convince those basement dwellers to cough up some dough for tits.
>>
>>582328710
This.
I stole from Kroger the whole time i was homeless. I took randomly found kroger bags in with me in my pockets.. put them into the basket, filled them with whatever i wanted to eat. then walked up to doors and dropped the basket and walked out holding my food in the bags... did it like every 3 days or so for 6 months.

I have money now tho, so I pay for my shit. I only stole food also, cuz food is the fucking best thing in the world when you have nothing.
>>
>>582335571
yea too bad that they have geek squad to check that shit.
>>
I haven't done this but I was thinking, if you find something in a cardboard box that's not expensive, you could fill it with cd's and dvd's and then buy the box. I can't really find anything that could go wrong here
>>
>>582335742
Geek squad are full of retards who think Macs are better than PCs because Apple.
>>
>>582335801
other then them checking the contents gg
>>
>>582335160
>people aren't lazy now
Do you know how many times I didn't ACTUALLY verify that a serial number matched a reciept just because I didn't feel like trying to figure out where it was stamped?

Nobody is gonna check. Nobody ever did, anyway. If someone returned a flat screenTV in a Sony box and the thing inside didn't say "Vizio", wasn't half the size it was supposed to be, and wasn't a bag of dead leaves, I just let it go.

It all gets shipped back to the mfg as a damaged product. Our numbers came out correct if we sent it off due to how the books were kept, why should we care if it was a similar-but-not-the-same product?

You'd be amazed at just how much friction is caused by employees not giving enough of a shit to do their job properly.
>>
>>582334893
Lol you dummy, it's 'whitening strip' like the ones for your teeth. whitening strips
>>
Former AP guy for Target.

Don't hit twice. AP will find your dumped package, and when they find the package, they will find your picture, they will find out what you drive. It's possible someone in the store went to high school with you and you will get served a warrant the next day. (True Story).

Get in, get out. Don't let AP get a look at your sneaky ass. Your body language is betraying you and you don't even know it.

Don't be overly friendly to the help. No word vomit, no cold shoulder either.

Don't use tools in your heist, it's an extra charge in most jurisdictions.

Don't fight with AP. They will win and if they don't they will still win when you are caught and hit with felony charges.

If you use a cart, push it. Don't pull your cart. "Boosters" are notorious cart pullers for some reason.

Got lots more where that came from if anyone's interested.
>>
>>582334893
They were the Wal Mart brand cheap version of like Crest Whitening strips for your teeth.
They were expensive as fuck even for being the cheap knock off but were very easy to conceal and shit you could put 100's of dollars worth in your shoes and walk on them.
We got stopped a few times but they never made us take off our shoes only empty our pockets and jackets and shit like that.
The reason we stole the Wal Mart brand was because they allowed no receipt cash exchanges on shit that was either Sam's Club brand or Kirkland which these teeth strips were.
This is no longer possible now I believe I have not tried since I was like 18-19 though 26 now
>>
>>582335449
THIS REMINDS ME.

Garden sections are GREAT for stealing shit. Most of the time they're unguarded and have no cameras. They don't expect thieving because well, it's a fucking garden section. CRITICAL FLAW! They don't put magnet-things at the door, since people with full carts walk through all the time. Simply go through with a full cart, toss the stuff you wanna keep over/under the fence, go back through the store, pick your shit up and leave.

Just be careful. If the item is too big/too high priority, they WILL notice you taking the item, going to the garden section, and leaving without it. Either you disguise yourself properly or avoid large items.
>>
Not a big accomplishment, but the other day i bought an xbox one with the free assassins creed stuff, and the controller didn't work so i had to get a whole new bundle, which came with another assains creed thing. sooo like a 25 dollar rip off i guess?
>>
Get a job as an employee at Office Depot. They have ZERO security in the back. I had a connection that could get me anything I wanted from the store. He'd steal 2-3 laptops a day, and their inventory system was so fucked up that he could fudge the paperwork and it would take months for them to notice, by which time he moved on to a new branch and did the same thing. Dudes home was like the store, thousands of different items, huge selection of laptops.
Best part of all, I could pay in pills that cost $1 at the pharmacy, were worth $10 to him, and he charged 1/3-1/5th retail.
>>
File: DARREN_WILSON_pic.jpg (41KB, 634x602px) Image search: [Google]
DARREN_WILSON_pic.jpg
41KB, 634x602px
>>582334351
i'm going to have to ask you to come with me son
>>
A good thread.
Thank you, anons.
>>
>>582335987
they still know what a fucking video card is though, they don't hire complete retards at geek squad.
>>582336052
just because you're a lazy piece of shit doesn't mean other people are.
>>
>>582335987
they also have glasses and can read labels on the box and product.

Play it safe, stay away form best buy.
>>
>>582328189
Elaborate
>>
>>582336208
>Don't pull your cart. "Boosters" are notorious cart pullers for some reason.
No wonder I always get extra looks from AP when I pull my cart. I just do it because I hate shopping and it's faster.
>>
>>582336004
but they'll only check if its-
too heavy
changed shape
they saw you do it on camera

as long as your smart, I think this would be the best thing to pull off.
>>
>>582335742
lol now I know you're joking.
1) Geek Squad doesn't give a shit about what happens in the rest of the store. They are too busy and none of that affects them.
2) People that work at Geek Squad generally aren't any smarter than the other employees. They typically have 2 or 3 people on payroll that can actually fix a computer and the rest to do process.
3) The two or three people that I mentioned are constantly up to their eyeballs in work, they would not have the time to check returns even if the back of house team wanted them to. I know this because I was this person at one point. I can't ever remember talking to product process about anything work related. They did their work and I did mine.

I can see this plan failing if you use it to move thousands of dollars, but there realistically is no way to get caught if you want to upgrade a piece of hardware every year,
>>
well first off you have to get a black teenager shot by the cops
than make sure people talk about it.
then loot the stores while the riots are going on.
you will be called a hero for fighting the man.
>>
some niggers broke into my truck Friday and stole my $2000 sound system. Fuck all of you wanting to this.
>>
>>582324394
all you have to do to be a successful thief is be an attractive female.
seriously, i know so many girls who steal clothes, makeup, food, etc. in small amount daily.
if you get caught you just start crying and they will forgive you.
>>
>>582336208
Adding to that, don't fucking hit local stores, smh
>>
>>582336479
your welcome
>>
File: 1417285891929.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1417285891929.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>582325395
ex-thief here.

I must mention in some places you've laws where LP can't detain you beyond store premises without it technically being kidnapping.

Having said that, this is perhaps the reason why there exists various instances in which I've personally lifted bikes, TVs, hundreds of dollars worth of speakers and endless beer straight out the door without any problems.

Sometimes, being so ballsy to take shit in this fashion in crowded department stores has the benefit of being so ballsy nobody would believe you'd actually just walk out the front door with it.

Still got to play it smart. And always trust your gut instincts in regards to being watched.
>>
>>582326637
store I work at now is the same
managers are nuts about it tho
>>
>>582336640
now I know you're joking and have no clue about the geek squad, please go to bed, you have school in the morning. Its way past your bed time kid.
>>
>>582324394
Protip: Don't be a nigger
>>
>>582328453
This is very true.

I work as LP at a Target, and our instructions are that if we have video evidence we're not under any circumstances to allow a thief to leave beyond the outer doors past the 'theft line'. There's a set of doors with a tag that reads "No unpaid merchandise past this line" where the store officially ends, and if you pass that line with unpaid-for merchandise, we are required to detain you. All of our freewalk LP staff have security guard certifications, so we're legally allowed to physically detain you if we have to as long as we don't 'purposefully' injure you. Only about a week ago we snagged a big black dude trying to walk out with a big screen smart TV and physically pinned him to the ground while my boss sat on him.

so yeah, don't fuck with Target.
>>
>>582324394
I don't know how it is now but back in the day I used to steal EVERYTHING. I had every system, every game, and every other dumb thing I wanted. I didn't even have a job because all I had to do was pick up a 500 dollar vacuum or some other high dollar shit, walk up to the return counter to get store credit for it and I would buy my food that way. Even after they put that sticker system in place all I would have to do is buy some cheap shit get the sticker for it and dump the 3 dollar item around the store. The trick is to act like you didn't do anything wrong and find a way to cut out or deactivate the beeper strip that goes off when you leave the store. I got out with multiple HDTV's that way. I just put it in my cart, held a receipt I picked up off the ground and strolled out the front door. The people are old as fuck and 90% of the time didn't even stop me. That is how I got all the systems and my TV's All the small stuff got put in a foil lined bag or I went in the bath room to cut out the beeper. If you do end up being stopped by a bag checker you are not obligated to show them the receipt. Just remain calm, say "no thank you" and if anyone but a cop tries to stop you run nigger. I say this because if a cop is there at the door you obviously don't fucking steal and if you see one walking up to you they got you on camera doing it so running will only get you a worse charge.
>>
>>582336368
That story brings back memories. I kinda miss living like a fucking rat. It was exciting.
>>
>>582337198
>You don't agree with me so I'm going to call you a child!!!!
>>
>>582326134
I work at Walmart, there's been multiple instances where our asshole LP has full on tackled or wrestled crack heads to the ground because they tried to walk away from him.
>>
>>582330394
>Payed attention
I guess you never paid attention when learning to spell, "little boy"
>>
>>582334475
>I mainly still food and supplements. I've stolen a few watches, etc. but I mainly stick to other items. Supplements are a hidden gold mine though. While I generally use about 80% of what I steal for myself, you can make a shit ton of money selling supplements to people. Diet pills and such, if it sells in the store for 50$ I'll sell it for 35$, stuff like that.

wat? if they BOUGHT expensive things they are sketchy? What are they stealing if they bought it?
>>
>>582336489
>ust because you're a lazy piece of shit doesn't mean other people are.
You caught me, anon! I'm the one lazy person on Earth.

It's not like retailers are staffed with an army of disgruntled employees who are overworked, underpaid, unappreciated, and are interested in doing the barest minimum of bullshit required to gather a paycheck.

I was a GOOD one. I had a coworker who got pissed off at his supervisor and took a Telxon (the price reader equipment that gets used for sign changing every week, which are like $900) and just chucked it into a back corner of top-stock. They never did find it for the rest of the time I worked there, long after he quit. Everywhere I've worked, before or since, has had at least a handful of employees like that. Disgruntled slackers and saboteurs. They're everywhere.
>>
>>582337198
As one of the 3 ARAs in our "precinct", I was ridiculously busy between picking up the slack of our shit for brains milf OA, our teenage lazy as fuck CAs, and the 40 computers on the bench that needed to either be hooked up to AJU or taken down with customizer and called. Everyone else in Best Buy knows this, which is why they would never... NEVER... come to us with extra work. And if they did we would promptly tell them to fuck off. Think of Geek Squad as its own store inside of Best Buy. We didn't give a fuck about what happened outside of it.
>>
>>582337137
High school girlfriend did this. She knew the law, so when she walked by the greeter or whatever, he would say "eh, u pay, u pay for grocery?" and as she walked out she laughed and said "no"

Laws are changing though, and I have personally seen Target guys tackle some nigger outside of the store. Watch yourself.
>>
If there are any New Zealand fags here I can tell you how to steal easily from various The Warehouse stores if you tell me your local.
>>
>>582337568
no i called him a kid because he doesn't know shit about the geek squad saying that only 3 of the people actually know what they are doing. Not true at all. The guy clearly has never been to a "hey i work for the geek squad ask me anything" threads and is making shit up.
>>
>>582329420
so there is some dude at kmart listening to everyone shit all day
>>
>>582337137
This I worked for a local Beer distributor for awhile after high school and this dude loaded up a huge suitcase full of beer and tried running out front door with it, he tripped and fell like inbetween the exits where the stash the carts when you first come in.
They detained him and shit for like 8 hours before cops showed up finally and Wal Mart fucked up big because he never made it out of the store with the shit. They had to fire every employee involved in detaining him and were facing kidnapping charges or some shit but he didn't pursue charges or w/e.
>>
As someone who works at target, don't bother stealing from there, their security is pretty tight. you won't be able to get any of those high ticket items worth some cash, so just try to avoid it.
>>
>>582337695
The only thing you can refute in my post is a spelling error?
>>
File: 1j.jpg (126KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1j.jpg
126KB, 640x512px
>>
File: 1356500181561.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1356500181561.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>582338080
>>
>>582331617
Where exactly would I get a good fake ID?
>>
A lot of you are talking about free merchandise and whatnot.. but unless you have a proper fence you either need to sell it, or just keep it.

I don't think anyone has mentioned stealing immediate cash. A couple junkies I know go through the parking lot trash for receipts, then go in and steal and item listed on the receipt, and return in for cash.
That's how you do it. Anyone know what return policies are at various places these days? Like; cash with receipt, or cash only if no card to reverse charge, etc?
Need cash fast. Any other ways?
>>
>>582324394
Walk into wal-mart, take some wal-mart bags in your pockets, walk around grabbing all the stuff that doesn't have security devices, go into an empty hallway, put everything inside the bags, nonchalantly walk out.
>>
>>582337763
and I never said you're the only person who is lazy, all I said was just because you are doesn't mean everyone is, meaning alot of employees like there job, and alot don't. The stores i've been to over the years i've been alive on this planet always check shit when i return it, taking it out of the box to see its the right thing and all that stuff. I don't know where the fuck you people live that don't check but NY and NC always fucking check.

>>582337865
yea and I call bullshit on that, i've been to best buy and when I was returning a video card one time they had the geek squad come and get it and put it into there area, so I don't know who you're trying to lie to kid but its not gonna work on me.
>>
>>582328453
>>582337476
Where I live a dude got fired at my Local Best Buy for tackling this dude that was in the parking lot running with a cart full of stolen Blu ray players. The guy was charged with theft or w/e but it was against store policy to tackle this nigger or w/e and they "had" to fire him most stores in my State have this same policy that I know of.
>>
>>582337645
they deserve it. cunt.
>>
buy an alpha s3 handkey for the big shit, shit's cash
http://www.amazon.com/Detacher-Releaser-Magnetic-Security-Products/dp/B00HTN75KO
>>
Steal from Home Depot. We can't chase you or even accuse you of stealing. The LP can't touch you, and they rarely prosecute. Plus the spider wraps are the old school ones.
>>
Your mom's panty drawer.
>>
>>582337476
So you are willing to get your ass fucked up to save some rich fucks shit that is insured anyway... I thought I was dumb for stealing in my younger days but you are the real dumb ass. That nigger was too dumb to know your badge didn't mean shit and should have chimped out on both of you. I would have rocked your face if you had tried to stop me as a 23 year old scum bag. I had other dudes I worked with bring weapons in but they had already been to jail so they would have gotten jail time for any dollar amount so it was worth the risk to cut you or shock your ass. Me, I had, and still have a clean record... Even if you did manage to get me, community service is all I would be looking at so why risk a weapons charge for a PS2 game.
>>
>>582330043
I know for a fact that they do, I have worked several places where I have handed out over $1500 in cash to people for refunds.
>>
>>582338921
clearly these niggers all live in some backwards southern state and thats why they get away with stealing shit.
>>
Anything on rite-aid
>>
>>582336489
BestBuy workers work in separate departments as salespersons and the cashiers who you return stuff to are not these somewhat educated salespersons.You don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>582337980
what a dumb whore. hope shes dead.
>>
>>582326051

This is pure fiction.
>>
>Be Friday at 11:30 Am Best Buy
>Busy as fuck for black friday
>Friend and I want free shit
>I Buy a Xbox one cause they're like 330 bucks
>Bought at the register next to the video games (very important)
>Walk out of store and immediately give friend receipt
>He was waiting by ash tray out side of store smoking.
>He goes in, grabs another Xbox
>Shows his receipt to dude waiting by front door
>walks out with Xbox
>Beeping alarm goes off
>Dude Checks receipt again
>Sees it was bought like 3 minutes ago at video game checkout register
>Tells some bitch working register to just turn alarm off
>Walk out, alarm sounds, immediately turned off
Buy 1 get one free xbox, Best black friday deal ever
>>
>>582325380
That's a lie,
I've gotten away with hundreds of dollars of merchandise at a time as a teen.
>>
>>582338890
They check to make sure it isn't a McDonald's cheeseburger, but these people wouldn't know a GTX 780 from a GTX 770 (or whatever) even if they wanted to, and especially if they don't particularly care.
>>
>>582338705
I buy a used card printer on Ebay for around $80, hologram stickers on the internet, and make a somewhat legit looking ID. They aren't trained to actually check it, only the liquor guys need to do that. Most of the time they see your picture and your name and don't even ask to hold it.

If you can't do it yourself, I can't really help you...I haven't bought a fake ID since high school, and high school was easy since there was always "that guy"
>>
>>582332851
Omar brotha is that you ?
>>
>>582338562
This is really dated, I've been at Walmart for 2 years now,

>Per store, 2 security employees
We have one, and he works 8-4 Mon-Fri, the odd day on the weekend

>Cell phones
Never seen our LP use a cellphone, he just uses the landline in the store if he has to call for a manager

>Fake cameras
Not true

>Discouraged from watching cameras
Also not true, our LP will spend about 5 hours of his 8 hour shift in the office where the camera monitors are. He's only on the floor to make his presence known to associates.

It's easy af to steal from Walmart, people do it everyday. The only time people get caught is when they fill their carts with clothes, toys, and shit like that.

People get caught trying to leave with $500-$600 worth of shit in their cart. Hardly anyone ever gets caught stealing smaller items or fewer items
>>
>>582339372
she's with an abusive nigger now, so it's sorta alright
>>
>>582324394
Bring the things you want to the aisle where all the luggage is. Noone is ever there.
>>
>>582339471
and like i said, best buy i went to had someone from the geek squad come check it was the right one and the guy confirmed. I will say again, you must live in some really fucked up place in the US that the workers don't give a fuck, but NC and NY do so this shit doesn't fly.
>>
>>582334278
Dre sold out he's he's a hitch. Eazy is god
>>
I work at a very large goodwill. Our LP here has hd cameras and tackles people all the time. last month we had our "glitter" sale where we sell real coach and gucci shit. Two female niggers made their way passed me out the furniture load out door with abunch of bags. After I realized they still had the tags on I went outside to see what way they went and BOOM 6-6 300 pound redneck LP marshawn lynched this bitch right in the parking lot. Don't fuck around at goodwill.
>>
>>582339279
Live in Montana.
Basically Rednecks of the North but its Indians and Mexicans that do most of the thiefin here, not many niggers up here.
>>
best i got from small string of stealing
>dont look sketchy.
>dont be black. it helps alot.
>be confident. most people get caught because they slip up or get nervous.
>use dressing rooms, clothing racks and kids aisle to get tags or magnets off. pretend to try something on or search a rack/aisle for an item while taking them off.
>buy something small before you leave to avoid suspicion
>dont hit the same place more than like once every 2 weeks
>dont draw attention to yourself
>nothing too big
>if you see a guy outside leaning on a wall or scanning, he is security waiting for you. book it or just walk other way
>bring extra clothes and change a little before leaving
>"tie your shoe" and stuff things in pant leg, sock or shoe.
>buy something and knock some item into the bag. if/when alarm sounds, security will just let it go or think the cashier didnt take the magnet off.
>nothing too noisy like chips or jewelry
>check for cameras, blind spots and busy times by going there and actually buying something.
>get a friend as an inside employee to assist your thefts
>try those anti credit card theft wallets. they block the sensors from tripping alot of the time when you cant get them off. try with "knock into bag" method described above

tl;dr dont steal from small mom and pop shops because they actually get hurt by this theft.
>>
>>582340169
that state might as well be in the south, don't know why its not.
>>
>>582337645
There's something about the concept of LP that pisses me off.

I don't know if it's because they're puppet guards for the delicious Jew cock of filthy rich corporations, giving people shit for the most pettiest of theft.

Or if it's because they're arrogant rent-a-cop faggots bestowed upon them any degree of authority under the most bullshit circumstance ever.

Either way, if an LP were to attempt to detain me, for great justice, he'd get punch square in the fucking face m8.
>>
>>582324394
heard a story when i was in high school about one of the other kids who stole thousands of dollars of games from kmart

he bought an esky (like a big cooler box thing that you take on picnics and shit) and because it was too big to take around with them, they asked if they could take it out the back (which is usually allowed if there are big products that are bought and need to be loaded directly into trucks or trailers or whatever)
while they were waiting for the staff to make sure it was all ok they filled the esky with hundreds of games and shit
and because they went out the back way they didnt go through the sensor shit so went by undetected
takes a lot of balls though, its not just petty theft
>>
>>582324394

Get a job at McDonalds and buy shit because you obviously don't have any bills to pay
>>
>be yesterday
>in South Dakogta
>Steal a Back to the Future Trilogy Blu-ray
>Wait, they are gonna re-release the trilogy next year
>shit.jpg
>>
>>582339852
I feel like the one time you did this and they called GS in to check it out, it was a store that had been suffering big due to scams like this so they were taking extra measures.

The places where I shop, detaining a frustrated customer for 15 minutes so you can page down an expert to determine if they're a liar is not something you'd fucking do. It doesn't affect the department's numbers if you do a fake return because returns on shit like that are zeroed out when it gets shipped back to the manufacturer. The department would sooner make your return go smoothly just so they don't have to deal with your possible bitching and (in the very LIKELY event you're telling the goddamn truth) hopefully retain you as a customer.

The Best Buy I worked at wasn't concerned with high loss/breakage. But we WERE concerned with high customer turnover/low loyalty. We prioritized accordingly. Treating all returns like frauds until proven otherwise would have been unsound business to catch the one guy who scammed, not you, but the manufacturer out of a few hundred bucks.

Sounds to me like you shop in Niggerton since the stores treat everyone like a crook by default. They must have a ridiculous loss problem.
>>
>>582328193
I would go to a store where you will never have to go back, grab it, and just leave.
>>
>>582326584
True. Used to work for Sears LP. You could beat the shit out of the people as long as you didn't leave a mark. Or leave a mark in a noticeable place. Used to chase them down even far from the store.
>>
>>582340330
>don't take chips or jewelry
Who the fuck steals chips?
>>
>>582335987
> be 12
> no idea how to get rid of virus
> mom goes to geek squad
> they they say they say all they say all data they say all data is backed up on one discs
> load disks in drive
> completely blank
> fucktheseniggers.gif
> now steal from best buy forever because they can't can't do shit
> and now know how to clear viruses and fix shit
>>
File: 21.png (47KB, 185x250px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
47KB, 185x250px
>>582327354
>Take some books
Or google ' [book name] pdf'
Or torrent it
WTF is this, anon?
>>
>>582324394
If it's small, grab two of them al the same time but make it look like you just took one. Next you make it look like you've changed your mind and your putting back but only put back one and quickly put the other one up your sleeve and in your pocket or something. I used to do this right in front of employees and they couldn't tell, it just takes practice.
>>
>>582340454
>Geography and shit
But I agree nothing but Drunks getting DUI's here and shit tons of Meth.
Literally every new business that opens here is some dirty ass Bar/Casino or a Bank where Indians can cash there checks from the Government and get drunk as fuck at said bars and casinos and generally do nothing but be fucking savages.
We don't have that fucking stupid sounding southern accent is all
>>
>>582336581
Sorry for late reply.

It's really easy to start, hard to make bank. All you do is download a fuckton of pics of a girl (nude and non nude) and pretend to be a girl. You then make a fake PP account (or accept Amazon GC's) and go around as a whore online. Works great on older dudes.

Think about it this way:
People pay for porn subscriptions
People pay for whores
People pay for nudes

You are just the seller.

>pro tip
You can find VCW's online. Kinda rare, but they are literally a recording and you can press buttons to activate certain actions. It's pretty fucking sick.

>all you do is ask people to pay. You can do sob stories, or be aggressive. It takes practice
>>
>>582340848
yea they do cause of niggers stealing all the time. Which is why I don't ever condone to any of the shit here cause I don't wanna be a nigger.
>>
>>582340858
dont they keep them behind locked glass and you have to buy it right on the spot. Ive never seen consoles just chilling out in the open.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 600x800px
>>582337980
Your gf sounds classy lol
Not to be a hypocrite or anything, I currently steal about 200$ worth of groceries from different walmarts every week. Sometimes my brother helps me as a distraction for the front door greeter, either by asking him something as I'm walking out or starting shit. He smoked a cigarette inside by the doors and everyone was staring at him but no one said shit, I couldn't help but laugh as I was walking out.
>I've probably stole close to 20,000$ in groceries alone in the last 2 years and haven't been caught, at least not to my knowledge
I always eat like a king, though I'm not fat surprisingly

I guess they don't really expect people to be ballsy enough to do some of the shit I've done. Not to mention I used to fraudulate Home Depot, the guy I used to do it with has probably racked up close to 800,000$ worth of shit in the past 4 years, not even joking
>>
Fake coupons..

Your welcome
>>
File: 3l.jpg (427KB, 1197x1146px) Image search: [Google]
3l.jpg
427KB, 1197x1146px
>>
I know this has generally been a thread about theft from larger store chains but what about home theft? Any anons with experience in that regard? I dont really even want to take money or shit I just want the thrill of breaking into someones house. Looking for tips about the best time/season, good ways in or out, that sort of thing
>>
>>582341587
Yeah, I miss the jewpon threads
>>
>>582341327
i hate the fucking southern accent so much, even though I am still in the north a bit theres still so many fucking southern accent piece of shit niggers and white trash here. I deal with it because cheap rent, but you will never catch me talking to any of these fucks.
>>
File: 1416802399016.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1416802399016.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
I work loss prevention in Walmart. The guys who watch the cameras are Walmart employees, I'm hired through an outside company. I tackle bitches weekly for theft. Hell I'm encouraged to and it's fun. Camera guys talk to me through headset. The best part is Walmart isn't liable for my action because on paper policy is to not touch the criminal. In a big city you gotta do it this way or niggers would steal all day long. If shit gets too rough camera guys delete the footage. Be me, 6ft 6in 235lbs.
>>
>>582341556
same home depot?

details!!
>>
>>582339380
shit i gotta do this, it doesnt need to be black friday either i guess?
>>
>>582341829
Don't do it. It's traumatizing to the victim family. Don't be a nigger.
>>
>>582328819
Office Max fag here. We have no LP at all. We literally watch people walk out with shit everyday. And cameras? It's like a potato in the roof.
>>
>>582342238
But what if they never even knew I was there
>>
>>582342017
Cool story bro. How would you conduct yourself in the instance you would get your ass kicked trying to detain somebody?
>>
>>582342017
6'3" 230lb here. Sounds like an awesome-ass job during uni. Who do I talk to to get started?
>>
File: 1344264170306.jpg (212KB, 652x774px) Image search: [Google]
1344264170306.jpg
212KB, 652x774px
>>582341086
>>582340330
>dont take chips or jewelry
shit
my older brother and i used to steal shit easily adding up to several thousands, we were also 10 and 14. used to go into department store, grab five ihomes, windows vista, any game we wanted in 2s, and best thing was we'd always get cookies.

when we got caught all we stole was a south park dvd and cheetos
>lesadfrogmeme.jpg
we were also very poor, hence the stealing
>>
>>582326420
I used to be AP now I'm MCSA our current AP is a ex cop and stays on top of that shit
>>
>>582342350
>Dogs
>Silent Alarms
>Guns
>Nightowls with guns
>Dogs with nightowl guns
>>
>>58234235
Don't be a nigger
>>
>>582342051
Not really, just a busy day. Just know there is more people that could potentially be watching you. Black friday works nice cause every employee is covered in customers. The Saturday before christmas is gonna be the next time I do it. If you have a loyal friend, do the same thing I did, but have him give you the 2nd xbox and then go return it as if it was a gift, get money back, free xbox son. JUST DONT OPEN IT FOR GOD SAKE
>>
>>582342350
are you retarded? of course they'll know they got robbed shits missing from there home. Wife/husband starts going "SEE WE SHOULDA HAD HOME SECURITY SEE!!!!" Marriage ended, traumatized children. Just don't do it.
>>
>>582341829
Kill yourself
>>
>>582340614
Then you'd get fucked in the ass in prison, for not only thievery charges, but assault, mate. gg.
>>
>>582342803
But I wasnt going to take anything
>>
File: tips.jpg (2MB, 1420x4742px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
2MB, 1420x4742px
>>582342350
Getting your shit jacked as an individual person fucking sucks.

If you're going to break into someone's house, make sure you hate them. Asshole neighbors are a good target, especially since they won't assume a nearby neighbor would do such a stupid thing.

But yeah, here ya go. I BELIEVE it's in here. Somewhere.
>>
File: 1416588302551.jpg (43KB, 584x299px) Image search: [Google]
1416588302551.jpg
43KB, 584x299px
I've gotten punched in the face and guys threaten me sometimes, like "ima get you... Blah blah blah"
Most of the time I scare the shit out of them because I grab them and the goods then announce who I am. If I just get the goods and the perp runs away we just call police.
>>
>>582327173
I've stolen 3500 dollars worth of the latest iPod nanos a Wii back in the day 2 shopping carts full of spray paint and various mp3 players in cases....a friend of mine was getting MacBooks from best buy....AMA!
>>
current Target employee here.
Idk about anywheres else but i work at one in Atlantic Canada and we have no target security guys. just an LP person. and we are told that if yo usee someone stealing you cant dp anything about it or apprehend them or you will get in alot of trouble, possibly fired. its easy as pie to steal from them, they cant do shit about you stealing but make you really nervous until you put stuff back. people steal form our store constantly.
>>
File: NIGALARM.gif (367KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
NIGALARM.gif
367KB, 320x240px
>>582324884
>>
alright now listen up. You got a bag? fucken put it on the trolley, take whatever you want, go to an aisle without a camera (usually the soda aisle) and put it in your bag.
>what happens if they ask to search my bag??
say (in these words) "sorry I don't really consent to any searches :/. trust Me I've never been caught
>>
>>582343357

How do that?
>>
>>582343180
But try proving that shit if you get caught.
>>
>>582326051

bullshit

once you got the stuff inside the backpack its called ijtent to steal. also fuck washington state. that place is where bums can live with impunity
>>
Barnes and Noble is usually really easy to steal from, do yr research tho. Some stores have LP, I however can tell you that the B and N on Hall road in MI is good to go. Find someone who wants cheap books, I had a buddy supply himself gas and ciggies and denny's for awhile when he was jobless doin this.
>>
>>582327108

your twelve and no one can stop you
>>
>>582343026
Oh, from a hypothetical sense it'd totally be worth it. I'm going to at least assert to the puppet boy the fact I've absolutely no respect nor recognition to the so-called "authority" he posses.

He is not a cop, and I either win or lose.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 465x700px
>>582343660
I always keep the bags in my pockets until I'm in an empty aisle with no cameras. If you walk in bags in hand obviously they're gonna keep an eye on you cuz that shits suspicious. But basically yeah that's how I get my groceries every week lol
>>
Do NOT fuck with Best Buy. They can and will tackle your ass and hold you until police arrive.
>>
At walmart for things around the width of your arm, what I would do is actually get a few things I'd plan to buy or something that's cheap, and then I'd go to a blind-spot, put it in my hoodie sleeve, walk into the bathroom, throw all the wrappers and stuff down the toilet, without anyone else in ofc, go to checkout, buy the cheap/needed things, and walk out with it above my elbow, but below the top of my shoulder, though I've just did a few walk in and outs before, that works for smaller things. Won't work for most people, but if you have big arms and a decent sized hoodie (not suspiciously big) you should be fine.
>>
>>582343915
Which one I'll tell you exactly how it was done
>>
File: kewl.jpg (120KB, 1184x768px) Image search: [Google]
kewl.jpg
120KB, 1184x768px
>>582327243
>Steals tons of merchandise from store.
>Sad said store went out of business.

Riiiggghhttt...
>>
dont be a nigger and get a job OP. or stop taking meth and get your head straight. also, hoooweee, i see you have big criminal aspirations, stealing from target!! get me some of those merona socks while you are at it. sell drugs or some shit. at least you are a "businessman" and not some low life shop lifter.
>>
>>582340614
That turns it into a felony sir, soon as you lay hands on lp to make yr theft it becomes a robbery.
>>
Best way to steal is to become an employee of the store you wanna steal from. Most stores have back areas without cameras where employees regularly go for their working duties. I worked at a major electronics retailer back in the day and only stole a fraction of what most employees made off with.

Carry-over technique for non-employee thieves: Most stores' deactivators for the magnetic security tags are embedded in the checkout counters. Sometimes they are even an obvious gray square or circle in the counter. For any small items that you don't want setting off the exit checkpoint alarms, just casually set them down on these deactivators at an unattended checkout station (like in sporting goods or electronics, for big-box stores. Then, pocket the item or stick it in a bag and walk out. Not guaranteed, but definitely cuts down on the chance of small things setting off alarms and drawing attention.
>>
>>582336874
Is your name walmart store...... No one is talking about stealing from a person, that is dick.
>>
>>582342246
officemax here as well
no LP and we cannot stop people
we have to ask them politely not to steal and then call LP for permission to call the police.
>>
>>582326420
I steal from best buy
But i think theyre starting to notice since i get watched everytime i go now
>>
>>582327627

weird. every time I go to the bathroom, some employee just stares at me. im not a thief btw
>>
>>582330394

This.
>>
>>582328000

I am sure you got someone in trouble if you ever stole something
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.