[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jackie chan / police story

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (159KB, 788x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 788x564px
jackie chan / police story
>>
if there were that many niggers in my country i'd be trigger itching
>>
Cops arent trained to shoot for the leg. Guns arent warning or subduing devices.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 250x193px
>>
They should execute every mentally unstable knife weilder.
>>
1 less nigger
a jobb well fucking done
>>
>>582208321
>american Cops aren't trained
ftfy
>>
Well there is your problem. One dude is black and has no soul.
>>
>>582209808
>the best cops in the world aren't trained
ftfy
>>
less than 1 bullet per American cop on the scene?

and you say they have no restraint
>>
Not to mention all the civilians in the area
>>
File: maggnifi.jpg (12KB, 261x146px) Image search: [Google]
maggnifi.jpg
12KB, 261x146px
>>582207807
That's actually america's cop a job well done.

>>582208953
1 less nigger: 1 less worry.
>>
>>582209808
Guns are made to kill people. The German cop is the failure on this one. He should have used a tazer or killed him. In America, he would be sued and forced to leave his job. Pain and suffering. And tazing him would be life threatening. The mental guy was a threat, and now he isn't. Boom. Problem solved.
>>
>>582209808
No one anywhere in the world is taught to do that because it's utterly retarded.

If a properly-trained cop is shooting at you, he's aiming center mass. The German cop missed.
>>
Gotta admire the guts of the Negro for trying on twelve cops with a piddly little knife.

Shame on the German fuck who needed two bigger blades and failed to get anywhere.
>>
I don't know why u all be hating on yankiefags, they don't know any better, you might as well be hating on a wasp for stinging you. yankiefags are gun nuts.
>>
>>582210520
The only "shoot to disarm" I've seen in real stories is where they have time to set up a sniper and the guy is relatively still. Saw them shoot a hostage taker's gun from his hand, awesome.

I doubt the German story went down that way, but if it did, the guy goofed, and that policy, if official, is a bad one. The German cop is lucky he isn't badly wounded or dead from the machetes.

"Shoot to wound" is bullshit from Hollywood.
>>
File: 1381250870061.png (69KB, 618x350px) Image search: [Google]
1381250870061.png
69KB, 618x350px
>>582210147
>best cops
>aren't trained
>>582210201
i doubt that more than just 3 of them actually shot.
the bavarian cop wasn't alone either.
>>582210423
that's a reason to actually shoot even more carefully instead of firing almost a whole mag.
>>
>>582210621
Facepalm.jpg
>>
>>582210520
>americans actually believe this
>>582210621
>>582211129
>>
ITT: AMERICANS ARE STILL 3RD WORLD

any news niggas?
>>
File: 1413475236945.jpg (195KB, 899x650px) Image search: [Google]
1413475236945.jpg
195KB, 899x650px
>>582207807
Deutsche Herrenrasse
>>
Love how the media twists all these stories of cops senselessly killing civilians into a "race issue". It isn't about whites and blacks, it's about the police vs. civilians. The police now can shoot and kill anyone they please, and they don't have to worry about being indicted.

A cop pulls someone over for going 10 over the speed limit. Cop screams "GET OUT OF YOUR CAR!". Civilian gets out. Cop decides to shoot and kill the civilian. Why? He had a bad day. Nothing will be done to the cop. Why? Because he was in uniform. The civilian was carrying a knife or a gun with a CCW permit. No danger at all. The civilian followed directions. But he's dead, so the officer can say whatever he wants in his report.

>he threatened me
>he pulled out his gun and pointed it at me
>>
>>582211129
Several independent trackers, primarily journalists and academics who study criminal justice, insist the accurate number of people shot and killed by police officers each year is consistently upwards of 1,000 each year.

The government does, however, keep a database of how many officers are killed in the line of duty. In 2012, the most recent year for which FBI data is available, it was 48 – 44 of them killed with firearms.
>>
>>582207807
i saw two unarmed (well, they had weapons, but didn't use them) norwegian cops disarm a knife wielding guy without breaking a sweat.
'
murrcan cops are useless.
>>
>>582211129
Exactly. If there is a threat, its best to prioritize police officer's lives and civilian lives over the aggressor's lives. I would not want an officer to risk his life to save some maniac with a knife. Man I hate liberals. They have no clear aspect of what the world really is like.
>>
>>582210520
Handguns are made for killin', ain't no good for nothin else.
>>
Personally I enjoy living in a savage police state. Makes me feel like I'm in a movie.
>>
>>582210520
>In America, he would be sued and forced to leave his job. Pain and suffering.
Theirs something clearly wrong with your legal system here
>>
>>582207807
Leg shots are just as bad, leg shots aren't like in movies there is a good chance of the round ricoting or directly hitting a major artery in the leg.

Plus how bad was the german cop's aim? Does he go hunting and tries and shoot the tails on deer or something
>>
>>582210520
i tought guns didn't kill people though.
>>
>>582207807
ask your grandma about the time she was gangbanged by some russians
>>
File: 1391953209871.jpg (13KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1391953209871.jpg
13KB, 441x408px
>>582212219
>libertards hating rightwingfaggot
>cannot aim for shit
>>
>>582212219
Human lives? Is that not something to consider?
>>
>>582211962
Those 952 officers did their job and still kept their lives.

I see a 95% success rate.
>>
Its basically a difference in tactics. America cops try not to hurt anyone but if they do they go all out. so it 0 or 10. Other cops are willing to hurt you if its for your own good and will save your life. So they go from 1 to 10.
>>
File: 1393605121484.jpg (1MB, 1346x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1393605121484.jpg
1MB, 1346x1800px
>>582211989
they're just little sissies deep in their heart

american culture teaches you to live in panic and dog eat dog shit

when a cop sees any nigger he's already deep down the road

also we get taught in police academy that this is the way to deal with almost anyone, when i tried to do my job as an instructor any different I got promoted to a desk job
>>
>>582211989
They kicked your dumb ass, huh?
>>
>>582212303
in america you can get sued for breaking ribs while doing CPR
not even kidding
>>
>>582212535
Christians 1 Atheists 0
Checkmate UK
>>
>>582213021
Most states have "good Samaritan" laws that protect people from that.
>>
>>582213021
No u cant fag. Its called good samaritan laws.
>>
>>582213021
This is the dumbest shit! Omg what is wrong with people.
>>
>>582208819
nah just ban knives problem solved
>>
>>582212727
Oh it is. My life over the aggressor. 100 percent of the time. We live in a world where there are fucked up people. Some will kill you for the fun of it. Some will kill you because they want your wallet. Some will kill you for their gods. And I plan to kill them before they kill me.

>inb4 edgy
Its a sound philosophy. My life is always worth more than those who want to do harm to me.
>>
>>582213391
>>582213325
>>582213021
yep, you can get sued for literally anything, but they wont win. there is a big difference in filing suit and winning said suit.
we have typically 2 layers of redundant protection for good Samaritans sometimes more.
>>
File: IMAG0490.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0490.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>582213632
hey, this guy gets it.
>>
All of these arguements don't matter. Two things, first, a shot to the thigh (which is the better/larger target than shin) has just as much likelihood to kill a person, due to the femoral artery and bone fragments likely to nick it when they blast off through the meat. You'll bleed out in a couple minutes from that. You can't live without blood. Its important.
Thing two, when a person is moving, especially quickly, which you'd think they would be if they were strutting around with a couple machetes, their legs are moving around quite a bit as well. No one in their right mind would take that shot when someone is coming at them with a weapon. So, yeah, didn't happen. Nice try, though.
>>
>>582212303
There was a woman who was jailed because she shot and killed an aggressor in her home. Reason was because she should have escaped out of her window.
>>
>>582207807
I'm from Seattle in USA and have to agree. Cops in usa are incompetent fuckups. There is so much more incidences than merely this story. Another recent incident: a cop shot a five year old dead for pulling a fake toy gun out at him in playing. ....a five year old!
>>
>>582212751
>they're just little sissies deep in their heart
no u
>american culture teaches you to live in panic and dog eat dog shit
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=50c_1416494823
murrcan cop freaking out, panicking holding back his tears of fear because two kids bumped into his car. he even emptied his clip randomly into the other car. because of fear he couldn't even kill the other driver even with 15 rounds at 2m distance.

american cops are true sissies in their heart, faggot. i've never seen a norwegian cop scared, and i've seen them deal with knife and machete assaults, guns assaults, giant coked up psychos. they usually deal with it unarmed (unless there's a gun attack), and they just mma the motherfuckers. while in america, people get shot for showing their license.

a coward will fire at anything, even dogs. a brave man will be confident enough to handle dangerous situations without weapons.
>>
>>582214320
Murrica
>>
>>582213956
Mmhhmm. I will say though, if someone does attack me, and if i lose and die, I deserved it because i was weak. Survival of the fittest. Its a personal philosophy. And of course I know I wont be malicious if I can help it.
>>
>>582213021
Its pretty stupid that most people think its there god given right to sue as if they deserve money. Gotta love this law suit culture
>>
>>582214320
seattle is a wretched city, with one of the most incompetent police forces in the entire country.

moreover your local government is a shitshow. how many hundreds of millions have you spent on the new viaduct lol? I mean are seattle voters literally retarded?
>>
>>582214113
ive seen a lot of people who anticipate recoil so bad that they could flub the shot of center mass and hit as low as shins at near point blank range, whaddya bet the german fucked his shot and it went better than expected?

>>582214320
if someone drew an airsoft gun sans blaze orange tip on it so now you cannot tell easily if its a real gun or not and you have a job where you tend to be the target of a lot of hate and violence are you going to just assume its fake?
it was a bad outcome but the dipshit who called it in couldve just as easily done something about it since he was pretty sure it was fake.
>>
>>582212219
>its best to prioritize police officer's lives and civilian lives over the aggressor's lives.
Only cops don’t do that when they empty their magazines toward a threat.

Civilian bystanders are shot—by police—all the time in these scenarios that only seem to unfold here in America:
>crazy person on the street confronted by bunch of cops
>rookie loses his cool and starts firing
>all the cops open up with all they have
contagiousfire.mov
>most of these shots miss
>one or more hit innocent civilians

I don’t remember when this happened the last time in NYC, but it might well have been in the incident pictured in OP’s post.

Even Wilson was lucky that of the four or so of his shots that MISSED Brown, none hit a bystanders (remember, it was the middle of the day with lots of people around).

For the record, I don’t think Wilson is a murderer. He pretty much did what Murrican cops are “trained” to do. It’s just that the training is wrong.
>>
>>582214694
>I mean are seattle voters literally retarded?
pretty much, they just vote whichever way bill gates or paul allen say they should like good little slaves.
thats how we got stuck with the light rail(a failure) the viaduct project(est completion unknown) and i594 which is a total crock of shit and technically means you need background checks for construction tools like hiltiguns
>>
>>582213632
YOU ARE NOT A PROFESSIONAL WHO IS PAID TO PUT YOURSELF IN HARMS WAY

DUMB AMERICANS PLS STOP TALKING LIKE THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY
>>
File: D-TC SILUETA TIRO COMBATE.jpg (41KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
D-TC SILUETA TIRO COMBATE.jpg
41KB, 600x626px
>>582207807
They don't teach you to shoot at legs in the academy.
Do you see any legs on this black man?
>>
>>582214789
>if someone drew an airsoft gun sans blaze orange tip on it so now you cannot tell easily if its a real gun or not

i held my first gun at the age of... 9?
no mag of course but whatever
it was heavy as shit
you're telling me by the way a 5 yer old is holding a gun you cannot judge if it's real or not?
for serious?
>>
>>582208247
we have sandniggers. still no rampage done of cops
>>
>>582214320
Link please. I've Googled and searched a few news websites and can not find anything about a 5 year old being shot by officers. Found plenty about a 5 year old killed by a drive by shooting in her home. Are you talking about the 12 year old niglet in Chicago with the airsoft 1911 with the orange tip taken off?
>>
File: statements.jpg (322KB, 597x800px) Image search: [Google]
statements.jpg
322KB, 597x800px
There are people fucked in the head and feel like killing someone, but they never do because murder is for cunts.
Then there are people fucked in the head and feel like killing someone, so they do because they want to.

As long as the first group exists, I have reason to assume that the second group chooses to be a cunt, and threatening people with a knife is a declaration of war. They may be shot to deah.

It's very easy to not get killed by a cop. It's simply a matter of not being an asshole.
>>
>>582215184
Even the targets are black.
>>
>>582210520

>sued and forced to leave his job.
>cops getting any punishment for anything
>>
File: coloado weed line.jpg (124KB, 1000x619px) Image search: [Google]
coloado weed line.jpg
124KB, 1000x619px
>>582207807
Now why would I want this man to live? Why would I want to risk running into him one day? ANSWER ME FAGGOT
>>
>>582212749
>America cops try not to hurt anyone
Good one!

I actually know a lot of cops. Most are decent people who would do anything to protect a little bird that’s fallen out of his nest onto the pavement (my wife actually made a cop stop traffic on Broadway in NYC to do just that, which he eagerly did).

But many were also brought up in very racist environments and tend to presume the worst about people who are big but not white.
>>
>>582214320

actually it was a 12 year old nig
Why u baitin' bruh?
>>
>>582215606
Successfully focuses your priorities.
>>
>>582215184
seriously? you guys only target practice with these?
no cinema-trainingscenarios where you shoot at the screen?

to all those faggots that doubt aiming for limbs is a thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mfPhb4NFFM
>>
>>582215118
Caps rage much? And the world doesn't revolve around my safety. But don't inhibit my ability to protect myself expect the police to do it for me.
>>
>>582215118
eurofag fuck off.
if you want to get knifed by some dipshit and die in the street go for it.
our cops are not bound by anything to put themselves in danger for us, nor are they available when you need them most.
some of us arent goddamn retards and choose to fight back against anything that wishes us harm. its called natural rights, every person and animal has the choice and ability to fight.

>>582215271
you tell me man, i wasnt there i didnt see how it went down. people put their own safety first and looking down the barrel of a gun real or not does not serve that interest very well.
and FTR airshits come with weights and usually are about on par with polymer handguns.
>>
>>582212417
The chances are however slightly lower than when shooting directly into the internal organs or the fucking brains
>>
>>582212751
brave american heroes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkDN66XBm2I#t=49
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f11_1413956470
http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_26450961/minnesota-police-chief-decapitates-boys-pet-chicken-complaint
Police Chief Trevor Berger was in fear for his life and killed the chicken to protect himself.
>scared of a chicken.
>>
>>582215184
How about common sense? If you can aim and hit the head, you can aim and hit the leg. Most people are also aware of the fact that being shoot in the leg is as close you get to a less than lethal solution when using a 9mm or a 10 (45).
>>
ITT Americans show their intelligence.
>>
>>582213021
No you can't dipshit.If I have to perform CPR on you and I am forced to break your ribs ad save your life the court will not let you sue me
>>
i ate at that restaurant
>>
>>582207807
OP
Thats tax money paying for some worthless cunt to be looked after like a fucking king whilst getting "corrected" instead of just being wiped out.
USA 1 Germany 0
>>
>>582216139
What did you order at that restaurant?
>>
>>582214789
>whaddya bet the german fucked his shot
It’s obvious you know nothing about German police regs.

Any cop will have to defend (against a very aggressive investigation)
(A) how he had exhausted all non-lethal alternatives,
(B) why he absolutely had to shoot anyway—and “I felt threatened” doesn’t cut it, and
(C) why he couldn’t shoot the bad guy in the leg (which he is supposed to do, if at all possible).
>>
>>582215535
That cat looks fucking awesome
>>
>>582216078
you can get sued
read the article just for one example of american idiotism
i know that in europe you can get sued for not doing CPR and noone can do shit to you if you do.
in america it seems the other way around.
how fucked up must your law be for people not to know better?
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/04/health/california-cpr-death/
>>
>>582211129

its like that all over europe. its rare if cop kills criminal.
>>
>>582216710
Da kennt sich jemand aus. Besten Dank und freundlicher Gruß in deine Richtung!
>>
>>582216787
That's in California
It doesn't count Cali sucks ass
>>
>>582210520
every single cop before the 80's would shoot in the leg first unless u had a gun, i have 2 bullets holes in my legs to prove it.
>>
>>582217003
Danke gleichfalls.

>lüfte Gamsbarthut
>>
>>582215929
Here's common sense for ya, shitbird, they don't train you to shoot in the head, either. Center mass. Look where the big bullseye is. Plunk em right dead center in the chest. Least likely to overall miss, more likely to do effective damage.
>>
>>582216710
you're right i don't because im not even on the right continent.
though the non lethal shot does sound really strange. at the point all "non lethal" choices are exhausted and the person is still a threat i would just figure on them dropping him and being done with it.
>>
>>582216787
>california
stopped reading there.
>>
>>582215356
>>582215804
Sorry, my mistake. I meant 12 year old.

>>582214694
I absolutely agree. Yes, our voters are super retarded. Seems like most things I vote for are shot down by a landslide by all the retarded voters here. Jeez!
>>
>>582211129
Does anyone know some good movies about bank robbery?
I remember there being one where they rob a bank, and no one knows who was there so the robbers just come out with all the hostages while wearing bags on their heads in the end
>>
>>582217338
watch this, faggot
watch this and learn how real trained people contrary to your armed apes in uniform get it done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mfPhb4NFFM
>>
>>582216234
usa has biggest prison population by far
usa 707 per 100,000 inhabitants, germany 78 per 100,000 inhabitants.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (140KB, 788x564px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
140KB, 788x564px
>>582207807
>>
>>582208321
>Cops arent trained to shoot for the leg.

How is this relevant? Are you autistic?
>>
>>582217991
kek
>>
fucking idiots, if you stop being retarded police wont kill you.
>>
>>582217293
every single cop before the 70's would shoot in the dick first unless u had a gun, i have 2 bullets holes in my crotch to prove it.
>>
>>582217991
the reason for this type of execution is to get recruits comfortable with it
not everyone has live bullets, so they don't feel responible.
it's also to get in more bullets to hit vital parts and kill as fast as possible, but that's more on a side note here.
>>
>>582218053
You may be a tard if you can't see the relevance. Sheesh anon
>>
>>582217991
murrca is nationalistic, militaristic, aggressive, patriotic, racist, military and armored trucks sent at the slightest problem, and ruled by an oligarchy.

don't think they have anything to say about germany. "haha! germany used to be what we are now!" pss, gtfo.
>>
>>582217338

lel, like you know anything they really train.

this is internet, and most likely you are just some basement fatso who knows nothing.
>>
>>582217293
And then everyone sued everyone else because "feelings". Did you sue the guy because pain and suffering?
>>
>>582217854
Yeah, the one with Denzel Washington in it?
>>
>>582218228
if people weren't retarded, there would be no need for police. the reason we have police is for them to deal with crazy and/or violent people, and angry retards.
>>
>>582213584
>mfw when ask-25 policy on knives (even plastic picnic knives)
>>
File: Screenshot-1.png (78KB, 205x248px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-1.png
78KB, 205x248px
>>582218680
wow, you know so much you must live here

tell me more, Fritz
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.