[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second thread of Operation Maeby If you have to ask, you'll

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 4

File: internetseriousbusiness.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
internetseriousbusiness.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Second thread of Operation Maeby
If you have to ask, you'll never know
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
Running Water Martinez bin Muhammed
REPORTING SIR!!!
>>
>>581780895
my vote for Running Water Martinez bin Muhammed is Benny Winters
>>
>>581780895
Serious business!

Yeah, that works, still if you say "you'll never know" it will raise questions that will ultimately be answered by the one's who do.

But I totally like the REST
>>
Daniel Miles
Kik:Dan_the_man
>>
>>581780845
Michael could work as well.
Maybe it's a bit less pretentious sounding than Paul? Dunno

>>581781138
Yeah, that's pretty much the plan.

>>581781250
You appear confused.
Running Water Martinez bin Muhammed is one of our loyal contributors, not our made up guy.

>>581781341
Eh, I wasn't too worried about it. Just trying to sound cool.

>>581781440
Daniel was already shot down
Miles is a nice last name, though
>>
>>581781598
I like Michael Chandler, it sounds laid back and fun, I can already hear her saying I love you Michael...

I like it better even
>inb4 that's not the plan
Doesn't hurt either mate, doesn't hurt at all
>>
>>581780895
Paranoid faggit that still wants a picture with timestamp of OP reporting for duty!
>>
>>581781598
Michael Miles is it.
>>
>>581781598
I meant for his fake name for the kik. I might be too tired to play this game. But girls are more likely to open up to a name that ends in a Y because it sounds friendly and fun
>>
>>581781908
>>581781851
Michael Chandler is fucking perfect
>>
>>581781860
Working on it. I'm trying to figure out what I can put in the photo that other people won't be able to imitate but that won't identify me to people who have been to my house.

>>581781912
>But girls are more likely to open up to a name that ends in a Y because it sounds friendly and fun
That's an interesting point. You think? I think it tends to make them sound like little kids, but maybe I'm wrong.
>>
Honestly OP, I suggest you go for it. If this handsome sandnigger's pics work, then perfect, but if it fails, wait a few days and do it again. She will not put the two together, she will just assume another random creep is chatting her up.

>>581782056
The name sounds pretty good to me.
>>
>>581782176
make up a signature, post pic of Operation Maybe with timestamp

That's the closest you can get, and if someone goes through the trouble of imitating it he's a humongous faggot that won't last 5 seconds without being called out on it.
>>
>>581782498
Maeybe, sorry, Firefox dictionary screwed me
>>
>>581781250
Name generator
Names I like
Paul, marc, Jacob(or jack) Oscar Luis leonel John Trevor robin Gregory Charlie Michael Brian Manuel
I really like Ryan or Jordan
Last names
Cruise Thornton Reed Paulson Johnson Domingue Mills Kennedy Roberts ferguson Burke bellfort bell wright
Any more white guy names?
>>
Names ending in Y.
Benny, Harry, Darcy, Murray, Corey, Rory, Toby, Cody (<<), Leroy.

Cody Miles sounds cool though.
>>
>>581782631
Maeby, fuck, I can't even do this right!
>>
>>581782176
Yes, it has the potential to make them sound like a kid. But it is also one of those things where in this day and age it shows that you dont give a fuck about conformity and that you are a free spirit and you are fun loving. I mean if you are named Benjamin, most commonly you as an adult you will go as Ben. Ben is boring, he works 9-5 and has no life. Benny on the other had is a bad ass that in his time off from his shitty job that he makes fun, goes out and does the funnest shit imaginable because YOLO
>>
>>581781440
I like this
Running water approves
>>
>>581781598
Oliver is a cool dudes name. You could always use your own first name. She point it out and you can kinda laugh it off. make a joke out of it
>>
>>581782291
This is more or less the plan.

I think we've reached a general consensus on Michael Chandler, and his kik will be chanman95(again, ironic) or whatever year makes him 20.

>>581782691
Oooh, I do really like Corey though. Michael Chandler or Corey Chandler. I dunno.

Anyway, our next steps are:
-Find a girl to test run it on
-Figure out when we're going to do this. It's 1am here, which is a little late to try. Do we think tomorrow is good, or does Black Friday mess things up?

>>581782498
I've actually just figured out how we're going to do this. Give me a second and I'll post the pic.
>>
>>581782691
Let's go woth Leroy Rodríguez
>>
>>581782907
Finding a girl is easy. Just search 'kik' on instagram, keep messaging girls until one takes the bate. Really wont take long though.
>>
>>581782665
Marc always goes with Anthony. Mark can go with anything.

Ryan Thornton sounds ok. John Mills, Charlie Reed, and Luis Roberts sound good as well
>>
>>581782291
Thank you for the compliment
May the spirits of my ancestors roam in your future and bring many great blessings upon and your generations
>>
>>581782898
I don't want to use my own first name just because his name is going to be shared on here and I'd prefer to remain anonymous.

>>581783185
I know, but I was kind of hoping someone would do it for me, since it's relatively easy and I'm busy with other things
>>
>>581783185
yes, but if they don't but someone does eventually it only proves there are girls stupid enough to fall for it, it should work more or less consistently, which is not.

Half of it is a matter of luck
>>
>>581782898
They call me Oliver cuz I can always get Oliver clothes off
>>
>>581783595
did that even work on anyone, ever?
>>
>>581782907
Sweet.

Do you take btc? If it works out ill send you some.
>>
>>581783595
Oliver Reed, or Oliver Thornton sounds pretty bad ass
>>
Lel..OP is going for the nudes but backtracked when he realized she's jailbait. The fuck is the point otherwise? All teenagers are hormonal as fuck and most act on it unless they look like a dog or whale.
>>
Here's our official call sign.
I figure no one will be desperate enough to buy two separate cases of beer just to imitate me, and the bottlecaps are easy to hide.

>>581783714
What would I do with btc?

Anyway, we're wasting time. What do we think between Michael Chandler and Corey Chandler?
>>
>>581782907
Corey Chandler
>Boy meets world
>Chandler from friends
Too obvious, I like both, just not together
>>
>>581783694
Always makes people laugh. But pickup lines dot work...only the really funny ones make the girl warm up a little.
Did you just fart? Cuz you just blew me away
Idk why but growing up that was a successful ice breaker
I think that's the real purpose of pick up lines. They're not panty droppers but they can drop a jaw if they're good enough
>>
>>581784002
A bitcoin donation if you get epic winz?
What do you think I was talking about?

MIKE CHAN
Michael ForChandler
>>
>>581784002
Corey Chandler sounds silly, For some reason anybody with the same letter initials looks fake.
>>
>>581784002
perfect
>>581784273
>chan
if she has any notion about what 4chan is, she'll smell bullshit
>>
>>581784002
Michael chandler
Kik name is too fucking catchy not to use it
>>
>>581783978
For the record, I backtracked because we were really treading into some Chris Hansen territory there, and as interested as I am in this, I really don't want to go to jail

>>581784024
The girl was born in 1997
These are ancient history to her

>>581784273
>>581784354
Michael Chandler then
His middle name will totally begin with an F

>>581784463
She doesn't

>>581784490
repost kik name pls
>>
Chance Rodney plz
>>
>>581784619
Still, if she were to develop any feelings for this Michael Chandler, the less references we put in the better.

>His middle name will totally begin with an F
Let's call him Corey Farnsworth Chandler, that would never raise any flags kek.

Michael Chandler is fine as it is, but I see no harm in putting an F. there.
>>
>>581784619
Francis, Franklin, Faramir, Farrel, Fate, Felix, Felton
>>
>>581784619
Fernando
Francis
Frankie
Ferguson
Filip
Das all I got

I think we've spent more time on the name than the actual plan
But it sure is fun name creating
>>
>>581784002
I like it, make sure to write the time stamp just in case someone wants to "recycle" the pic for a fake thread.
Just show it whenever you start a new thread so we know it's you.
>>
>>581785069
Well I mean, everyone has a middle name. Should it ever come up, I'm thinking Frederick or something.
>>581785083
>>581785141
Or any of these.
I doubt it'll come up, but just so we know, in case it ever does.
>>
>>581784619
Michael Forrest Chander
Michforchander
>>
>>581785141
What if she watches futurama and catches the reference?
Michael ferguson chandler
Michael Felix chandler
Thoughts? Opinions?
>>
>>581785083
Michael Francis Chandler sounds cool.

Francis and Chandler are both corny enough not to be made up, but they still sound cool together, that's my opinion
>>581785267
Frederick
I like that too
>>
>>581785448
That was my point

Corey
>Boy meets world
Farnsworth
>Futurama
Chandler
>Friends

Nevar suspect
>>
>>581785242
The old napkin has already been destroyed. I'll use a new one every time.

>>581785417
>>581785448
This is a case where overplanning actually hurts us.
His middle name will almost certainly never come up. It's just a lulzy reference if it ever does.

Going to make the kik name here in a sec...
>>
>>581785703
we know, but you should stick to one just in case, you don't want to be caught off guard
>>
What if she asks for id or proof of legitimacy of existence?
We must be prepared for all suspicions imaginable sir!
>>
>>581785691
3smart5me
>>
Fanon, say it's from (any country you like)
>>
>>581785871
True enough, but I want to kind of shift our attention to the other two questions facing us:

1) Who is our test girl?
2) Is tomorrow night a good night to start for real?

>>581786008
Well, do you have any ideas?
We have a full name, a backstory, a location, a college. I don't know what else could prove this guy's existence.
>>
>>581786008
phone cam is broken or just shy, but Guatemalan guy can send enough pics to make it credible, and probably contact him for more, hopefully in as short notice as possible.
>>
>>581786292
Op, post a pic of your sister...
>>
A slight problem has arisen: our chosen kik name has been taken in every variation I can think of. We need something besides chanman94 or chanman1994
>>
>>581786292
Ask Running Water Martinez bin Muhammed to take a pic of him holding a sogn with the name Michael Chanders but looking casual, not forced shit
>>
>>581786741
This is a pretty good idea, but wait until we get the kik name straightened out so he can write that on there too
>>
>>581786705
Pretty sure you can chuck an underscore in there
chan_man94
chanman_94
etc
>>
>>581786292
do you know any forums, nicknames, any social media she can be reached in without raising suspicion?

That would fix all our problems.

e.g.: she follows her on twitter and becomes a fan, he sends a random flirty and funny twit or P.M. however that faggotry works, and we made contact.

That would fix a lot of our problems
>>
>>581786741
she won't ask for timestamped shit, I really doubt that.
>>
>>581787051
I know her twitter and instagram but I mean, I have no idea how we could get her to add him on there without first contacting her through kik
>>
The problem of a test run has been solved. I'll just find someone on kikfriends, because that way I'll know they're awake.

We're about ready for our test run. Anything else you guys feel like we need to do before we start the trial run?
>>
>>581787725
I have one question
Do you have game?
What I mean is. Are you good at seducing?
>>
>>581787516
if you're on a hurry it won't work, but I doubt she's popular enough to ignore twits.

If we can relate ourselves to her via twitter it would never raise any suspicion, but it may take time, but that's how you do things right.

If anyone of you is any good at photography, we could play that card on instagram, but I have no clue how it works.

I'm clinging to the presumption that you don't need to be a friend to contact someone through any of those without asking a friend invite.

But that would be the best way, you could also just make an instagram with Waterwhatever guy's pics, and send her an interesting message, but that still lies on the creepy spectrum

If you could get the help from some wizard from /b/ and find some shady website, chat or forum she visits regularly enough it would be a godsend.
>>
>>581788142
Sometimes. Depends on the girl's personality, really.
But I'm planning on it being a collaborative effort, so if I'm about to say something dumb, the other members of Operation Maeby here can veto it and tell me what else to say.

Which brings us to this question: What do we say first?
"Hey"
"Hey it's Michael"
"Hey Femanon"

This first impression is going to be really important. We can't fuck it up. What do we say?

>>581788346
What's wrong with doing it through kik? That seemed to be the easiest way to do it, and what we've been planning on doing all along.
>>
>>581786741
Maybe I was just overthinking, people don't normally have photo evidence of their names right?
>>
>>581788573
I agree with that, still, you'll still have your own personality traits and speech mannerisms, those may be a tell.

As I said, if you give me an email I'll send you my kik, I tried the one in last thread, but it got rejected.

You don't have any reason to be contacting her in the first place, but I rarely use kik, so I wouldn't know.

if you add her for no reason, you still give a creepy vibe we are trying to avoid here.

Making contact without being instantly rejected is our biggest fear here, the rest will fall in to place easily.
>>
>>581788573
Hey it's Michael from (insert subject) class
>>
I'm 12 and what is this?
>>
>>581789496
>implying she won't find out that guy never existed in the first place
>>
>>581789218
>I agree with that, still, you'll still have your own personality traits and speech mannerisms, those may be a tell.
True enough, so I'm going to try to be as flat as possible. Teenage boys tend to be pretty monotone over text anyways.

>As I said, if you give me an email I'll send you my kik, I tried the one in last thread, but it got rejected.

Yeah, I keep letting the email expire by accident. The new one is [email protected]

>if you add her for no reason, you still give a creepy vibe we are trying to avoid here.

Our reason for contacting her mistaken identity. We think she's somebody else with the same name.

>>581789496
I like this. What class?
>>
>>581789635
Wnt sum fuk?
Can I take you 2dabar
>>
>>581789709
>implying being monotone will get you anywhere

>Our reason for contacting her mistaken identity. We think she's somebody else with the same name.
Her
>okay, don't worry bye!
>wait, we can still be friends and..
>blocked
>>
>>581790035
We've got to find a good balance between monotone and interesting, yeah. I never said it was going to be easy.

We just have to be friendly.
>>
>>581789709
Ms Nguyens (massage therapy)
Ms Kennedy's (some type of science, since I'm in college how about anatomy/physiology or environmental)
Mr Novak writing class

Oh this isn't you??
Lolol ok that's why I thought you looked cuter in your pic than in person

Something like that
>>
>>581790394
I'd like to avoid a teacher name. It's too specific and I think most college students know classes by name rather than by teacher.

But yeah, something along these lines. I'm thinking a biology class? Fucking everyone ends up taking biology as a freshmen or so, right?
>>
>>581790332
you keep forgetting we are 20, and hopefully lived a lot, so we know how to manage social situations expertly.

>Low risk, high reward.

I wouldn't take any chances, she will always keep questioning your motives for reaching her and liking her in the first place, the whole idea is easy yes, but is very risky

If we blow our whole persona in the first few seconds it's over.

>>581790394
that can work, is risky, and she will still know you probably have some idea of who she is, but it may actually be a good thing.

she may assume you've already met and some point and make a big fuss about trying to figure out who you are in the first place instead of realizing he never existed in the first place

There's still the chance she finds this creepy, but it can totally be counteracted once she gets curious about you, so I like it.
>>
>>581791213
Okay, but do you have an alternative plan? Twitter or instagram are no easier than kik, because there you can look at all her pictures and realize she's not the girl in question.

Knowing my sister, she'll probably be kind of weirded out by go along with it. I think what we really have to do is just take it slow, and be immediately interesting.
>>
Please keep thread alive family emergency
>>
What Is our end goal
Is there an irc
>>
>>581791483
I was saying this will only work on kik, my plan was rather getting her attention and acting like she was the one interested in us in the first place

We won't post any pics of ourselves on instagram, rather interesting pics that don't reveal our identity, once we get her attention, we can chat her up casually and make her believe she was the one who wanted to contact us in the first place

Or through tweets as a guy who likes some of her shit, she will eventually answer to a tweet of ours she finds interesting, and we don't let her go until we get kik, then we follow the plan.

That's more or less the idea
>>
>>581791981
What is the plan
I have to ask and I will know
>>
>>581791936
>What Is our end goal
Information

>Is there an irc
No. Didn't seem necessary.

>>581791981
Seems really unreliable. We have absolutely no guarantee that she should ever take an interest in our tweets, or our pictures, or whatever.
>>
>>581792187
she will never question them, so she will just answer them out of pure flattery, then you can merely ask her to check out your pics or whatever, or keep chatting her up on twitter. If you say something interesting you can get her attention no matter where it is.

I bet she has like 6 fans and they're all her friends, but I'm just remembering fotolog and myspace times in which just acting like you cared about someone's bullshit got you somewhere.

Still, the other plan seems solid enough.
>>
It appears our trial run may be postponed until tomorrow. Most of the country is asleep now and there's not a lot of useful kik names coming across kik friends.

My projected schedule is to start the trial tomorrow afternoon and then the real thing tomorrow night around 11 EST.

>>581792697
I don't follow here. What is she answering out of pure flattery? Because if we contact her first, then, well, that's exactly what we're doing already.
>>
>>581792975
we don't contact her because she is pretty, but because we stumbbled up what she said and resonates with us.

So it's just as liking her personality, but only as her friends, but she has to post interesting things herself for this to work, if it's just pics of her partying and where she's been last weekend, it'd be just sad.

What I mean is we like something interesting about her, we don't like her as a person, that's the idea
>>
>>581780895
OP, post a pic of your god damn sister right now you motherfucker. We deserve this much at least.
>>
>>581793321
That could work, but there's a couple issues
1) She doesn't use either twitter or instagram that often, which means this would take a long time
2) We would have to make a twitter or instagram for Michael, meaning we would have to someone get a reasonable amount of followers to make him look like a normal human being
>>
>>581793665
hey bitch, pic now. Give us something.
>>
>>581793665
you are right, it would take a lot of time, even with all the material it would take us forever, unless we had one already that would meet all our requirements, which is quite a stretch.

Unless we had a nickname we could use, the other plan is as good as it gets, besides, is not like a 17 yo's aren't completely gullible in the first place
>>
>>581794046
Like I said, she tends to just go with stuff. I think the worst case scenario here is just she stops responding and we have to come up with a new plan.
>>
>>581794242
why are you being such a faggot op?
>>
File: tranny.jpg (676KB, 771x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
676KB, 771x1000px
>>581793665
but if you want to get close to your sis all you have to do is hang out with her really. Besides, all sis are naturally charmed by their brothers in the first place, if she's a virgin, she will appreciate you taking an interest in her.

But that wouldn't involve us, so whatever

>>581794339
there
>>
>>581794610
Oh, I do hang out with her. We're pretty close. It's just, there's some things I really want to ask about that there's just no way for me to ask about without coming off as really creepy.
>>
>>581794242
we can't come up with anything else over the Internet unless you are willing to wait around 6months-year so she stops getting the feel is the same creepy guy.

But my feeling about it is regardless what her initial reaction is she will get curious enough to keep talking to us, that will definitely be a hundred through the whole interaction, but it can be overcome
>>
>>581794787
she's still young and cute in many ways, she will never see anything wrong with you being her friend, and then you can just keep getting close enough to let the question pop up by itself, the longer you wait the worse. She will simply not want to share that with his brother, it's not like you even have to ask, she will simply tell you over time
>>
>>581794858
The way I see it, if we're just friendly and make small talk, it won't come off as too weird. We definitely can't jump straight into the sexual stuff. If we're just friendly and nice, then what good reason does she have to not talk to him?
>>
>>581794858
>hindrance
>>581795172
>what good reason does she have to not talk to him?
she doesn't know him. It could easily be a 40yo guy who went through a lot of trouble to rape her, regardless how much information about him there is out there, her initial reaction will be distrust, I'm not saying it's not likely to work, I'm saying if we could avoid that it would make things soooooooo much easier
>>
>>581795143
The question never pops up though. Like, it's hard to explain. Our conversations just never go that way. She's pretty innocent so she's not one to be just talking about her sex life (or lack there of) out of nowhere.

>>581795425
But I have NO idea how to avoid that.
>>
>>581795539
Once I made a pretty good speech directed to my cousin about how family should be actually closer than most are, and I'm positive it would work as long as she isn't committed to someone who would discourage her having me as a friend.

But I would just have to talk about it in person, and it may not come out the same way, regardless every time I think about it really hard I realize I have better things to do than caring so much about her personal life.

Still, as I said once she feels confortable enough around you she will be the one to bring that up, but you have to dedicate yourself to it, and now that she is you she'll like that kind of attention, until eventually she realizes there is nothing wrong with sharing that with you, and in fact look forwards to it.

And it doesn't even take the balls I would need since it's been too long since we were that close, and it's not like I have been sneaky about, like I ever cared.

Being this young is a world full of possibilities.
>>
>>581795539
That's the best I got, social media or making her tell you in person, there is no other way around it
>>
>>581796383
No mr op sir! We already worked kinda hard on the operation! We can't give up now bra! Just think about the message we'll be sending to future anons!
We can do this mr op! We gotta at least try before calling it quits
>>
>>581796217
Well the thing is, it's entirely possible that she does share things with me, that there's just nothing to share. All my suspicions of deep dark secrets might be total paranoia. It just just be that there's really nothing to tell.

But if nothing else, she has a dirty side, because all of us do. And it's probably fucked up, but I want to see that side of her.

>>581796597
We're on our way. It's just a bit too late to proceed tonight since most the world is asleep.
I'm thinking we'll resume tomorrow around 5 EST with the test run. That good for everyone?
>>
>>581796597
Besides, women are only fully honest to strangers, she would most likely never tell you if she lost her virginity her answer would always be yes I'm a virgin no I've never been with a guy
But If she forms a bond with Michael flirtatious chandler and he wants the truth, she'll tell him straight up
No I have no experience, never done anything like that before
Yea I've been with someone before, I fuck all the time
>>
>>581796739
So you'll make a thread at 5 est and we'll continue there?
>>
>>581796953
>women are only fully honest to strangers
Running Water gets it

>>581797209
That's the plan. It's entirely possible something may come up, so if there's no thread, don't worry, I'm not dead or anything. One way or another we'll continue. But the plan is for 5.
>>
>>581796597
as i said, unless we have some personal info on her, like nicknames, your plan is solid.

>>581796739
There are always better things to share, you just think it has to mean something other than knowing it.

Curiosity will only lead you even further to a more fucked up road than the one you are taking, so it's better to just let things happen and not give it that much though as whether her life means something different to you or not.
>>581796953
I doubt she'll be that open with a total stranger, not like she won't but have a little respect for OP's sister.

That's bullshit, every girl I ever asked about this topic has felt strongly about this issue at some point.

I know for a fact my cousin has, I just never bothered to ask, only as time goes by they get more secretive.
>>
>>581797384
>Curiosity will only lead you even further to a more fucked up road than the one you are taking, so it's better to just let things happen and not give it that much though as whether her life means something different to you or not.

This belief is reasonable and logical and fair and none of those traits have any place on 4chan.

>I doubt she'll be that open with a total stranger

Well with time he won't be a stranger. That's the point.
>>
>>581796953
>women are only fully honest to strangers, she would most likely never tell you if she lost her virginity her answer would always be yes I'm a virgin no I've never been with a guy
>Yea I've been with someone before, I fuck all the time

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>581797360
I will wait for you mr op sir!
Good morning m8!
>>
>>581797631
>I doubt she'll be that open with a total stranger
Good, still, you better know this may mean going all in, maybe even further than being straightforwards with her, it has much more chances of backfiring than just doing it the natural way.

But just you know I'm with you all the way.
>>
>>581798007
wrong quote, still, I'm pretty sure you got it.
>>
>>581798007
I'm not sure what you mean by this
The way I've got it figured, if nothing else, there's no way this can totally backfire. Worst case scenario, we end up right where I was at this time yesterday: not knowing and with no immediate way of knowing.
>>
>>581798190
I'm just saying it can if Michael and her get acquainted for a long period of time, which, I see no point in stopping at any point unless it goes wrong, but if she finds out, which I really hope she does, that can backfire, I hope it doesn't but once Michael and her are acquainted for a long period of time, it will be all that's on your mind, not in a bad way, but there.
>>
>>581798502
I can't possibly imagine how she could find out.
>>
whats this raid?

explain
>>
>>581798190
all you have to do is stop really, I just hope you never have to, though.
>>581798627
if she knew the real Michael, it could be an awesome thing, but she doesn't have to find out unless you want her to, though
>>
>>581798668
about.me
>>
>>581798754
>if she knew the real Michael, it could be an awesome thing

I can't imagine how it could
I don't know in what world this isn't super weird and creepy
>>
>>581788573
Hey + first name, simple, Classic. But ask how she is right after to avoid creep.

Make sure she's connected she'll bait
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.