[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT amerifags say your political party And convince me it's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (198KB, 797x783px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 797x783px
ITT amerifags say your political party

And convince me it's better than any others

>inb4 you go first op; I don't really identify with anything at the moment, but I'd say I'm liberal
>>
File: poster.jpg (71KB, 654x899px) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
71KB, 654x899px
>>
I tend to vote republican but I don't agree with the anti gay thing or abortion ( I believe abortion should be legal but they should have to pay for it).
>>
Green Party, because the Libertarians are just socially liberal Republicans, and the Democrats are economically conservative.
>>
>>581772419
You're pretty much a libertarian.
>>581772460
You're just a pussy
>>
I'm a liberal republican (or Rockefeller republican) that tends to vote GOP unless it's a Ted Cruz type candidate.
>>
File: 1413627518271.jpg (65KB, 773x580px) Image search: [Google]
1413627518271.jpg
65KB, 773x580px
>>581771619

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sOUoWtYYs8
>>
>>581771619

>independent
vote for the candidate, not the party
>>
>>581772669
Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>581771619
>voting in any presidential primary

LOL

yea those candidates are totally representatives of the people
>>
I suppose independent?

Leaning more Libertarian I guess, because fucking freedom and shit
>>
libertarian because they are the best of both worlds
>>
File: american-flag-2a.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
american-flag-2a.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Socially liberal, fiscally conservative. Believe that we should have larger state and local government and smaller federal governments. I don't care what you do with your life, as long as it doesn't effect others in a negative way.
>>
>>581772908
I'll be here all week
>>
>>581773271
So libertarian?
>>
>>581771619

None. Because I'm not a retard.
>>
all these parties actually exist in murrica? i thought all murricans were convinced anything left of george bush means communism as in the government takes all your money and tells you what to do
>>
File: 1398652967753.jpg (286KB, 1000x678px) Image search: [Google]
1398652967753.jpg
286KB, 1000x678px
>Pirate Party
>muh swarm
>muh file sharing
>muh net neutrality
>muh copyleft
>muh free software
>based Falkvinge
>>
>>581771619
Registered independant, voted green in local elections cause they seemed the least pants on head retarded and the dems have been in power here for 10+ years and things are still shit.
>>
>>581771619
im going to drop some truth.

anyone who identifies with a party is a shit head.
siding with a list of ideas before you know what they are is retarted/
sidig with everypoint of a certain list of a party is being brainwashed.

OP..
Democrats can be big pussies..
theyre responsible for Feminist, transgendered, multicultural, White privilege, political correct bull shit..
"don't criticize muslims" "no you cant drug test people who want welfare"

Republicans are even dumber..
gun laws, disagreeing with basic science. god bullshit, absolute insanity hate for any liberal politics..
claiming to be patriots and holding their own country hostage like school boys.
and their entire ideology is based on a contradiction (being religious but being rich)

its most all bullshit.
choose accordingly
>>
>>581773271
Pretty much, but I don't put myself in political party, so I generally just say moderately conservative. I vote across party lines, for example: I voted for a republican senator this year, democratic governor, and a democratic representative. Voted for republicans on a lot of state issues, but voted liberal on personal liberties and education.
>>
I'd vote for anyone who proposed an energy based socio-economic structure.
>>
File: Confrontational cow.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Confrontational cow.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>581771619
Independent. I don't associate with any party.

I prefer choosing my philosophies rather than inheriting them from my family or being brow beaten by a political organization more motivated by their donors checkbooks.
>>
>>581773927
the best thing about being independant is getting all candidates for a ballot.
Like what the fuck, my parents only get republican/dem
>>
>>581773442
Meant to respond to you, not my orignal post. >>581774062
>>
File: for_all.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
for_all.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
Anarchist / Voluntaryist

From over here, you guys just sound like you're yelling, "No, these slave masters are going to be really great!" "More cotton, less whipping!" "Shackles for some, collars for others!"

As for convincing, I don't know, it's pretty simple. The same rules apply to everybody, and you can't hit or steal, so you can't have a government.
>>
>>581771619
I don't have a political party, I vote for whoever isn't fucking retarded.
>>
>Communist Party of America

This party literally does not exist anymore, step it up OP.
>>
Libertarian that believes in a social healthcare system. Reporting.
>>
File: TWHUwqJ_zps43be94e4.jpg (161KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
TWHUwqJ_zps43be94e4.jpg
161KB, 1280x960px
>>581774224
Do you cut yourself with that edge?
>>
>>581773927
Republicans don't disagree with science, they disagree with lies made up by people who want to get rich. For example, we don't believe that the universe poofed into existence and exploded for no reason creating a single cell by a mathematically impossible series of accidents that mutated into all the life past, present, and future. You sound like the real shithead. I hate Republicans because they're just as bad as Democrats when it comes to freedom, but I won't lie about people.
>>
>>581774164
yeahhh
systems pretty rigged anyways.
As long as politicians can be funded, tis will remain a joke.

Eliminate the party system.
Eliminate campaign sponsors
>>
>>581774320
Isn't there a guy from Vermont
>Searches Google
Bernie Sanders
>>
None
It's better than all the others because I am not required to give a shit, also democrats are pussies. I can say that because they can't do shit
>>
>>581774224
>Autism confirmed.
>>
>>581774548
>Bernie Sanders

...is an independent who caucuses with the Democratic Party.
>>
>>581774482
yeah dude.
you didn't out yourself out all there.
Republicans disagree with science on a pretty consistent basis.
You know..
The bible..?
global warming..?

Christ if you were going to attack any of my points, couldn't you choose a better one
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 107x93px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 107x93px
>>581771619
A lot of people seem to forget that their are several factions of the GOP. Unfortunately the loudest group and most hated group of the GOP is the religious conservatives who give all republicans bad names.
>>
>>581774224
Have you never learned anything about politics? Or, I dunno, been in the real world?

Do any of that and you'll realize what you are spewing is nonesense.
>>
if you're not a libertarian then fuck you
>>
>>581774986
I also think that general republican values give republicans a bad name.
>>
>>581771619

I'd go Libertarian but I don't think they are libertarian enough for me.

I want super fucking freedom, like absolute bare minimum laws. Like a pamphlet thin law book.
>>
>>581774986

By virtue of them being the loudest they are also the most influential within the Republican Party, and are thus those who control the national platform and agenda of that party. Those other factions need to get their shit together if they don't want to be controlled by the religious social conservative wing.
>>
>>581771619
What fucking party does the owl represent?
>>
>>581775150

Mah niggah.

Fuck the statist filth.
>>
wtf is the marijuana party.
i want in
>>
>>581775373
Looked it up

Apparently "reformed Whig party"
>>
File: Untitled.png (171KB, 663x671px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
171KB, 663x671px
http://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz#more
>>
i don't personally affiliate with a political party because parties only get in the way of progress because they distract us from solving problems as E PLURIBUS UNUM and instead divides us in every way possible as a nation. Parties and corporations are the root of all evil in america and when those two come together it makes our nation a capitalist oligarchy, which is just as bad if not worse than a full fledged communist nation.

TL;DR if i had to choose i'd pick independent. official label would be Progressive Independent. aka Better than you.
>>
>>581774224
Anarchism wont work as long as people have an incentive to aquire more for themselves and thus act in egocentric ways.
Anarchism is one the truest believes in my opinion, but it requires a world without money, a world where all recources are avaliable to everyone and where logical truth is the governing power.
>>
Strongly libertarian. Even though our election system is a joke now and every politician running for big positions is backed by big companies out for their own interests. Rip freedom
>>
>>581775616
Shit there is still a whig party. I would have never guessed.
>>
Socially liberal for the most part but economically conservative. That being said I identify as a republican because I think economic issues are more important for the country right now. Also I don't really feel passionately about the social issues, HOWEVER I don't understand how in a country with a separation of church and state you can forbid gay marriage, politically there are no reasons not to support it other than religious reasons.

Fuck Democrats
>>
>>581771619
What the hell is owl party? Specifically im a syndicalist but out of these im libertarian.
>>
Have Republican economic and immigration views and Democratic social views
>>
File: ansyn.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ansyn.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>581772740
>Rockefeller republican)
>vote GOP unless it's a Ted Cruz type candidate.
trash
>>
The Party Party

Because Parties

Yeah...
>>
>>581775616
Er "Modern Whig Party"

Not sure how I got that fucked up
>>
File: 1390887669856.png (197KB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1390887669856.png
197KB, 1800x1000px
>>581774224
Everyone that replied to you (except for me) is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>581774482

You're an idiot. No one "made up" Big Bang theory in order to make money. Science backs it. If you deny it, you deny science. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>581776718
this.
i vote for equality for all parties
(even though some parties are more left wing than others)
>>
Would be libertarian if it wasn't for all the filthy anarcho-capitalist infiltrating the party.

So I'm republican by default because I can't stand the dems.
>>
File: selectsmart.jpg (75KB, 719x413px) Image search: [Google]
selectsmart.jpg
75KB, 719x413px
>>581775756
DOnt have my cap from that site anymore but i have this.
>>
File: creepy rob low.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
creepy rob low.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>581771619
hoo is the owl party
>>
File: politicalcompassgraphpng.php.png (6KB, 497x400px) Image search: [Google]
politicalcompassgraphpng.php.png
6KB, 497x400px
>>581777324
and this
>>
>>581774715
>global warming..?
that's because it's not global warming. it's called climate change. more extreme summers and winters. it is accelerated by humans but it's inevitable. the planet will adapt or die like it always has
>>
Allow me to anger fucks from georgia and virginia as well as ignorant people
There is no fucking "God"
Fuck you
I had sex with my 10 year old sister when I was 15
*drops wincest mic*
Leaves ignorant bible thumpers
>>
>>581777647
Wow you sure showed us.
I'm shocked. Appalled.

Faggot.
>>
I'm not assigned to any real political party although I do tend to lean a bit more right on a few issues, like Gun Control. I tend to vote for whoever isn't a complete retard. Let me know what that makes me /b/
>>
File: USApol.png (217KB, 1565x2585px) Image search: [Google]
USApol.png
217KB, 1565x2585px
>>581771619
>>
When I stated I fucked my sister. What part of straight sex made you elicit faggot. Fucking nigger newfag is the correct term you fucking nigger newfag.
>>
>>581771619
Libertarian
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.