[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wrote tl;dr on someone's status during a huge debate,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 2

File: new1.jpg (35KB, 488x314px) Image search: [Google]
new1.jpg
35KB, 488x314px
I wrote tl;dr on someone's status during a huge debate, and ended up receiving this. What do I reply with?
>>
>>581713829
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>581713829
tl;dr up to that bitch
>>
TL;DR
>>
Was initially going to reply with tl;dr, but I figured I should be more creative.
>>
tl;dr
>>
Leave that powder keg alone man, he's obviously an unstable SJW who will fucking lose it if you approach this situation.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>581714021
>>581714008
>>581714024
this
>>
>debating on facebook

You should probably respond by killing yourself.
>>
>>581714021
>>
>>581714043
She. And she's a huge feminist that believes that since she has a better than normal vocabulary, she's the shit.
>>
Get fuckin' ANGRY AT HER

Tell her your little brother is 15 and can't read. Tell her she's privileged for assuming you COULD read. Tell her to check her literate-privilege
>>
>>581713829
Too long didn't read.
>>
>>581713829
It's pretty disrespectful to be so judgmental when we haven't even had sex yet
>>
So anything else besides tl;dr? I'll do it if that's the consensus.
>>
Tl;dr
>>
>>581713829
tell her GTFO
>>
It's best just to ignore these people anon.

A person's opinion is only worth the reaction.

Dismissal of a person depowers them.

But create some drama because I'm bored and you seem pretty based already.
>>
>>581714298
top kek
>>
>>581714774
Lel
>>
>>581714298
Kek, this one
>>
>>581714275
In that case reverse her logic.

"I don't think it's appropriate for you to censor me when you're not even part of the affected community. Are you assuming that black people cannot stand up for themselves? I can't believe somebody like you would dispower them like that."

some bollocks like that. Beat them with their own stick.
>>
>>581714183

>not saging
>contemplate suicide aswell
>>
profile link pls
>>
>>581713829
tl;dr
>>
>>581715061
This
>>
>>581715061
This
>>
>>581715061
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner.
>>
>>581713829
Just say 'if people of colour didn't go around robbing people the institutions of the state wouldn't have to shoot them'
>>
File: imageedit_12_8073925826.jpg (49KB, 439x326px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_12_8073925826.jpg
49KB, 439x326px
There we go.
>>
Tell her you are sorry, you didn't know. It was too long and you didn't read it.
>>
OP. Tell us what she replies afterwards!
>>
>>581715708
She won't, she'll just be superior and niglish about it
>>
>>581715674
THIS.
>>
>>581715061
so this, this this and everything that is this
>>
>>581715674
Damn, that would've been good if I hadn't already replied.
>>
>>581715658
Oh boy here we go.
>>
reply with:

>░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
>░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
>░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
>░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
>░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
>▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
>▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
>▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
>▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
>▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
>▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
>▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
>▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
>▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
>░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
>█▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
>█░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
>▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀..
>>
>>581715658
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>581715658
Yes OP
>>
>>581715658
Dis good
>>
Bump bump looking forward to this
>>
Lel sjw are just in need of a good dicking. I knew one she was abit fat and had those stretcher earrings and glasses and I fucked her at a house party and it chilled her out she lost abit of weight and stopped shouting at everyone
Also I got to fuck one so win win always wanted to do that
>>
>Niggers
>Faggots
>Kek

Am I cool now /b?
>>
>>581715658
shouldn't it be "disempower" to be a real smart ass...
>>
>>581715815
I mean there might be a chance. I bet she has a low self-esteem and feels really insecure...

>>581715884
If she does reply, then tell her that she is inherently racist by making race a big deal and that mike brown died because he deserved to...he clearly intimidated people and stole cigars from a store.
>>
>>581716239
Cool as fuck anon
>>
>>581715658
tl;dr the ship outa her.

Brown is dead bc he wasn't raised to know that you can't hit a cop then run away from him then go back and try attacking him again.

Haven't really read up on the other but I'm sure it's similar, nigger doing nigger things.
>>
If she ends up not replying immediately, I'll start another thread when she does.
>>
>>581716369
Sexcellent
>>
>>581716208
i always wanted to have a SJW spouting shit shouting about why her opinion matter and then just run in with my cock shove it down you throat and then fuck her like the silly whore she truly is. Stick my cock up her arse, then make her tastes that shit, spunk in her eye then say bitch kitchen make me a samitch
>>
waitin on reply don't fail us anon!
>>
Tell her that her bitchiness turns you on.
>>
TL:DR, didn't you go to college and didn't they teach you to get straight to the point?
>>
PSA I believe she's a junior in high school and on the speech ad debate team. Hence her egotistical way of talking to others. She also has a few sisters who I know and get along with quite well.
>>
Post reply you nigger OP!
>>
Ask her for nudes.
>>
>>581716412
At the moment, she is probably typing out over 1000 words, hunched over her keyboard, typing like a machine.
She huffing in the smell of the computer angrily, thinking off how much it empowers her as a man made machine as her sweat pours off her red blotched face.
And when she has finished, she will press the enter key with her sausage like fingers and claim loudly for all to hear
"Check your privilege cis scum!"
>>
Post her that
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░█████████▄
░░░░░▀▀▀▀█████▌░▀▐▄░▀▐█U HAVE BEEN FASTED BY
░░░▀▀█████▄▄░▀██████▄██
░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀█▄▀█════█▀
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄░░▀▀███░▀░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░▄███▀▀██▄████████▄░▄▀▀▀██▌
░░░██▀▄▄▄██▀▄███▀░▀▀████░░░░░▀█▄THE FAST MASTER
▄▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▌████▒▒▒▒▒▒███░░░░▌▄▄▀
▌░░░░▐▀████▐███▒▒▒▒▒▐██▌
▀▄░░▄▀░░░▀▀████▒▒▒▒▄██▀
░░▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█████████▀
░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██████▀█
░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░▀▀▀░░█
░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░▄▄▄▄█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▄▄▀▀▄
▌░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀
░▀▀▄▄▀SEND THIS TO 7 OTHER PEOPLE OR UR TOO SLOW
>>
>>581713829
"How the fuck am I supposed to know what the comment's about? I didn't read it you dumbass! It was too long..."
>>
OP here. I get the feeling she won't reply immediately since she sent me that message yesterday. So as stated before, I'll update in a new thread if this one dies.
>>
>>581716493
Even though they ain't attractive it's worth it, they crave male attention the whole sjw is a defence mechanism if you ever meet one try it on with her you'll be surprised
>>
>>581715061
ftw
>>
While we are waiting....where is everyone from?

California here,
>>
>>581716827
Tell her to show tits to give weight to her opinion.

Women are only useful for the lukewarm holes in their bodies and their ability to bear children.
>>
I take it back. She has viewed the message!
>>
>>581717307
I await with bated breath
>>
>>581717243
UK but please don't track me by my ip.
>>
>>581717296
watch her reply "give weight?? Are you implying women are fat?"
>>
bumping for rage
>>
>>581717371
Why aren't you behind 7 proxies?
>>
>>581717243
New Yorker here
>>
>>581713829
stfu, bitch ass nigger
>>
>>581717436
Not all women, just you. All women are stupid though, so I spelled that joke out for you using small words.
>>
>>581716827
if she's egotistical, ask her why she responded to a TLDR with another long comment.
suck a dick of puuure logic
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.