[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /b/ I fucked up. Big time. >be me >be 22 >Have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 31

File: plasma3.jpg (11KB, 315x437px) Image search: [Google]
plasma3.jpg
11KB, 315x437px
Well /b/ I fucked up.
Big time.

>be me
>be 22
>Have gorgeous 17 yo gf
>She is depressed
>See her at her birthday before she goes on holiday (6 weeks ago).
>Give her my present and talk a bit and exchange some kisses.
>She goes on holiday and we barely talk except for some messages (she has a busy holiday).
>She gets back and she has 2 weeks of exams.
>Since she is stressed out I don't see her in these 2 weeks and we barely message each other (I do but she barely responds).
>After this some stressful weeks start for her with a lot of essays and projects and some other stuff.
>be today
>Haven't seen her in 5 weeks and 6 days.
>Still only talk on occasion because she is always busy.
>Ask her if I see her this weekend.
>She tells me she is to busy.
>Ask her when I see her and she tells me she doesn't know.
>Start panicking and thinking she is avoiding me.
>Don't want to have this conversation over the internet.
>Get in my car and drive 10 miles to her house without telling her.
>Ring the doorbell and her mother opens the door.
>Ask her if Anonette is home.
>Anonette comes to the door and I ask her how she is doing.
>She tells me she is doing fine (not the I'm fine stop asking me).
>I ask her how we are doing and she tells me she is busy.
>I kiss her and apologise for bursting in unannounced.
>She tells me she is angry with me.
>We kiss some more and tell each other we love each other and I go home (she still had a lot of work to do).
>I get home and she messages me saying she is really mad at me and insulted and hurt because of what I did.
>She tells me I fucked up and she has to think if she still wants to continue a relationship with me if I don't trust her.
>Try to talk to her but she only tells me I fucked up and she is mad and she doesn't know whether I deserve a second chance.
>Get on /b/ and post this.

So how fucked am I /b/?
How was your day?
>>
>>581527794
She is mad at you because you care and went to visit her unannounced? She's clearly crazy, ditch it.
>>
What the fuck? What did you even do? Bitch is crazy.
>>
>>581528105
>>581528123
She is mad because I didn't trust her enough and I had to visit her.
And she is mad that I took up her time when she was busy.
>>
>>581528334
Fuck that.
>>
File: 1401477388825.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1401477388825.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I don't get it either...
>>
>17
>22

How about getting an adult girlfriend you disgusting peto.
>>
>>581528334
Only a crazy cunt would pick that reason for being angry out of you just going to her fucking house. She's probably mad at you because you were right for doing what you did.
>>
>>581528334
LOL, obviously she is fuckin some nigger dicks behind your back,
Remember, that when u kissed her, she was full of black seaman
U are fuckin murican cucold
Kill urself faggot, or leave the bitch
>>
>>581528529
Since being in love makes thinking straight impossible can I assume you mean she is overreacting?
>>
Oh my God OP. Stop being such a little pussy and stop getting pushed around by your woman. She's a crazy. Either dump her ass or punch her in the cock and show her that you're the man here. She should not be mad about you showing concern for her. What a bitch.
>>
your a fucking pussy
>>
>>581528714
She is of legal age.
We have been dating since she was 16 and I was 21.

>>581528717
Not from the states and she was sitting next to her mom when I got there.
>>
>>581527794
sounds like a bitch
>>
File: black seaman.gif (21KB, 162x161px) Image search: [Google]
black seaman.gif
21KB, 162x161px
>>581528717
>black seaman
>>
>>581527794
Get over it, and hook up with some other girl
>>
>>581528334
She is deciding why you went a visited her. Have you considered at any point expressing how you feel? That maybe she wasn't making much of an effort to see you or that you missed her and barely talked since xx weeks?

Otherwise, she is just using this as an excuse and is being unreasonable.
>>
Dumb slut. You did nothing wrong! If she can't appreciate your effort she's not worth your time. Looks like she could be looking for a reason to break up, or ignore you until you sack up and do it
>>
>>581528778
She is clearly trying to find a reason to break up with you. Which would explain her ignoring you.
>>
Abandon ship OP!
Crazy controlling cunt detected.
>>
>>581529131
I did.
She responded with.
I love you too but I don't know if that is enough anymore.
>>
>>581529035
I was very brutal, but true is
When boy wants to rest from relationship its cuz he wants to fuck some other girls
When girl wants to rest from relationship, she wants to leave
Now she still might be with u, but she is hunting for a new prey
BTW, older girls are better
>>
>>581527794
She is 17 bro she doesn't know what she wants.. She doesn't know anything.
>>
We'll besides the fact it's ill eagle for you to be dating an if she ever gets pissed or er parents find out you'll go to prison for 6 years. 1 don't date younger girls there retarted and don know how to keep stable relationships. 2 yeah your fucked, ide say stop talking to her go out to a bar find a older girl and try again. Older girls are mature enough to know how to keep a healthy relationship. Ps you going over there is not fucked up at all she sounds crazy.
>>
just post her nudes and be done with it OP. Then you can really say you fucked up. otherwise your just a whining little cunt. you cunt
>>
>>581529561
Dude just dump her. Say "yeah it's obviously not enough for you, I'm done, bitch." I've been in relationships like that and it never ends well, just end it before she does and keep your dignity.
>>
>>581527794
Omg op help me out please I'm 22 and I just recently got a 17 year old chick (fresh 17 math nigga) any advice?
>>
>>581527794
OP the fact that you haven't seen each other in 5 weeks is not normal

You both can't make the time for each other anymore and her feelings have obviously changed

She was surprised to see you at first but after you had gone remembered how she has been feeling

Hate to say it bro but it's time to move on.
>>
>>581529673
>>581529652
Why are you guys writing like 12 years old faggots? It's barely readable.
>>
>>581528334
Immature. Cease all contact. Rape her mom.
>>
>>581529561
Either this >>581529673
Or what I would do: let her dump you (which I expect is what she will do) and just move on as if nothing happened. That will probably get her on her nerves seeing that it wasn't much of a deal for you and she might just become interested again (BUT DON'T FALL FOR IT AGAIN!)
>>
>>581527794
She looks like a cunt.
>>
Hill yourself.
>>
>>581529879
We have been apart a few months back.
Never faild more miserable than back then.
We got back together because we still loved eachother.
I don't think I am stable enough to handle her being gone a second time.

>>581529937
So she was happy to see me when she saw me and she remembered she no longer loved me when I was gone?
>>
>>581530263
this
>>
>>581530324
Fuck, I meant this* >>581529879

Not that edgy faggot
>>
>>581527794
What is the picture ?
>>
>>581530324
Fuck that, that's going to cause unnecessary stress and OP is gonna get his feelings sinking even more into her, just dump the bitch first and disconnect from her.
>>
>>581527794
Dont give her the power to control you thorough your emotions. Break up with her dont tell her why dont explain anything just say its over. If she comes crawling back to you then tell her "you'll think about getting back together". if she doesn't come back then you dodged a fucking bullet my friend. Trust me this relationship WILL NOT enough well. Im not an expert but I know all bitches are the same and most people here would agree.
>>
>>581528334
She's ignoring you. Stand up for yourself. Yous should be pissed. You should be the one telling her that she doesn't deserve a second chance. Doesn't see you for a month and a half, and you have trust issues? Fuck that. She is being an inconsiderate bitch
>>
>>581530361
7 keks for you
>>
>>581528334
People get angry of unexpected visits because they have something to hide or feel guilty of. I'm not even trolling
>>
>>581530513
oh ignore my reply then
>>
>>581530568
We have been apart before.
Wordt time of my life.

I had gf's before.
Even had a longterm relationship with one.
Had breakups before but never like her.
I don't know if it is love or unhealthy obsession but I can't deal eith missing her.
>>
>>581527794
Fucking bait/10
>>
A) She is crazy bitch
B) She is cheating,
C) She is probably just looking for a reason to dump your ass, but still a little bit unsure.

Your options are:

A) Dump her
B) Tell her how you feel, and say that is nothing gonna change, you gonna leave her
C) Do nothing and be a faggot
>>
>>581527794

Okay OP.

She's being seriously fucking immature. The fact that you didn't see her for abt 2 weeks after she came back from holiday because she decided she was "too busy" to see you is unacceptable.

The fact of the matter is, if you are in a proper and healthy relationship then both of you WILL make time for the other person. Even if it's as simple as "I'm going to have dinner at 6pm tonight so would you like to come and eat with me for half an hour before I go back to study?"

The fact that she keeps blowing you off over and over is not ok. The fact that she's being immature enough to tell you that YOU fucked up by FUCKING VISITING HER after not seeing her after 6 weeks is also unacceptable.

She is clearly very immature, or mentally unstable. If she refuses to talk, IMO you should give her an ultimatum. Tell her in person. Make her think about what is important, and if she doesn't choose you within a day, then move on.
>>
>>581527794

How immature are you to try to take a 17 year old girl seriously? Just fuck off.
>>
no 17 year old is that fucking busy
>>
>>581531004
couldn´t have said it better
>>
>>581531184

Also, this is why we 20-somethings shouldn't date younger girls. Teens are not fucking worth the trauma. Jesus fuck.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>581527794
>drove all of 10 minutes

living the LDR dream
>>
>>581529262
This
Ive seen it before, shes probs planning on uni and a fresh start... Walk away... Dont be a dick just tell her you cant see her anymore... After she is done doing her uni thing she will probably want u back... Then you own her
>>
Honestly if I read that correctly the fact that she jumps to why don't you trust me for simply stopping by is concerning on a guilty conscience level. But keep it in mind that she is 17 and at that age the smallest things for girls feels like the world is falling apart. My wife and I got together when she was 17 and due to the maturity differences it was difficult the first 3 years but now, 8 years later we couldn't be happier and more in love. Just remember that at a young stage of a relationship you are still teaching her the things she wants in a man. Be patient and try to show understanding even when it seems ridiculous and good may come of it.
>>
>>581530448
I reckon so

You'll be fine just give it time but do yourself a favour and move on

Try and end it on good terms as well it'll be easier
>>
>>581528334

>17
>busy

Pick one.

If she was an adult, I would understand being too busy to see you. She's avoiding you op. You should date adults from now on.
>>
>>581531203
This fucking gets it, she's just keeping you on leash, doesn't know what to do with her puppy, man up and be to busy for her its the only way
>>
>>581527794
HOW THE FUCK YOU FUCKED UP? YOU DID NOTHING RETARD. SHE WAS AVOIDING YOU AND SHE USED THIS STUPID INCIDENT TO FINISH THE RELATIONSHIP. WHAT A COWARD BITCH.
>>
File: hnnng.jpg (120KB, 747x599px) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.jpg
120KB, 747x599px
>>581531437
when you're 40, fucking teens is worth the trauma!
>>
>>581527794
your girlfriend sounds like a very mature person who just has too many responsibilities. She will get over it. Just give her some space and go to a massage parlor for a rub and tug till she is less busy.
>>
>>581527794
If you're in a good relationship, there's no such thing as "too busy" to see your significant other for a little bit. She's just trying to play some reverse psychology bullshit on you, OP. Don't be a faggot. Get out while you can.
>>
>>581530940
Sorry to say this dude, but man the fuck up. I spent two years with a bipolar emotionally abusive cunt that kept dumping me and then begging me for forgiveness, I was so fucking beta to her because of how fucking loyal I was through her stepping all over me, there was times my parents didn't even allow her at my house because my family and all of my friends hated her so much. It didn't end until she finally ended it for good. That shit damaged me for years and gave me tumblr feminist PTSD for a time, I finally got over it like two years ago. I told her that her cunt smelled like like rotten fish after I made her give my Xbox back that I gave her as a gift (I don't give a fuck that she didn't have to really give it back.) shit was so satisfying. Just fucking dump the bitch, your obsessed like I was. DON'T LET ANYONE WALK ON YOU.
>>
>>581527794
ahahahah, that's typical anon. She's fucking other people or she's interested in other people or simply sees you as a puppet and just wants to get along with her life occasionally fucking you. It's YOUR problem if you go after 17 y.o.

have fun
>>
>>581530448

At 17 she wont have the emotional maturity to tell you she wants to break up with you. She will act in a way that will make you feel miserable, make it sound like you are at fault for everything that is happening and probably convince herself that it really is like that. At that age, she also is not permanent relationship material as her emotional maturing process will either way bring her to not like you the same way as she did and break up with her.

Tl;DR its a doomed relationship,

The only thing to consider at this point is leaving with your dignity intact:

''Look, you obviously are acting in a manner that sends a clear message, I am done putting up with this, I'M going to go my own way. If you grow up and ever realize that you fucked up, you know where I live, if not, I'm completely done with you. Bye."

Walk out.
Never contact her until she contacts you first.
Only accept seeing her to fuck her brains out, then pretext some other appointment for her to leave.

TFW you changed your girlfriend into your personal fuckfriend. Leaving you free to do what you want with other girls and teaching her a valuable lesson that 'when you have something good', you hang on to it."

>Assuming you are not an insecure betafag that has been so clingy you have been driving her away.
>Assuming you are not a fag. (What the hell am I saying, you are OP.)
>Ass u me.
>>
i know who OP is.
>>
>>581527794

Ditch the bitch.
She's using your visit as an excuse to make a break-up YOUR FAULT.
I'd bet money she was getting tired of the relationship for quite some time now.
>>
File: samantha_0034.gif (2MB, 242x201px) Image search: [Google]
samantha_0034.gif
2MB, 242x201px
You guys are already broken up, Jesus titty fucking Christ.

At least according to her. She's fucking around on you behind your back.

Save some face and dump the bitch yourself before she "officially" ends it with you.

Fucking faggot
>>
>>581531437
Thanks

>>581531537
She has to do this year and next year of highschool before she can go to uni.

>>581531559
I hope so.

>>581531602
I am never really looking for a gf but I always seem to end up with a younger girl.
My exgf was 15 and I was 18.
>>
>>581527794
>she wants break up
>u gave her excuse
Man up tell her to take a hike find new bitch to fuck.
>>
tell her straight up that she is not taking the relationship seriously. And that if you only life 10 miles away; there is literally no reason you guys cant have dinner once a week.

Tell here it had nothing to do with not trusting her, (even though she is cheating on you). this is honestly her fault. you should just say that she isnt putting the effort that you are; and lead with something like ' i thought we were working, but 5 weeks seems like too much'

change the tone so it sounds like you are thinking of leaving her
she will cry her eyes out an beg for you back
>>
>>581527794
If she thinks you screwed up and didn't trust her she's the one that screwed up.
>>
>be 22
>Have gorgeous 17 yo gf
There's your problem
>>
>>581531559
Sorry OP, but don't listen to this guy. He's lucky it ended up that way for him, it's not going to be like that for you. Dump the bitch or your misery will be your own fault.
>>
File: 1412616141559.gif (2MB, 202x166px) Image search: [Google]
1412616141559.gif
2MB, 202x166px
>>581532236
You need to date some older girls, pal. Get some pussy that's your own age and quit dating 15 year olds you fucking idiot. Their minds aren't even developed yet and they'll put you through this high school level bullshit.

Man up.
>>
>>581531949
This sounds painfully accurate.

>>581532024
Again.
Painfully accurate.

>>581532031
Who am I faggot?
>>
you are acting like a beta faggot
too busy to see your partner is a bullshit excuse, it doesnt work like this in a serious relationship
she is clearly hidding something and avoiding you, looking for a reason to break up with you
you are beta because you are too obsessed with her so you look like a pathetic weakling, tell her to shut up and assume dominance again
>>
She's 17. There's no reason to trust her. Expect the worst.
>>
>>581532552
Hope so.
>>
File: 1377274735485.jpg (42KB, 498x503px) Image search: [Google]
1377274735485.jpg
42KB, 498x503px
>>581527794
She met someone else. She has been trying to figure out how to tell you. You just helped her find a way of making it your fault.

Highly recommend going gay. Zero feels just hard fucking. GL
>>
>>581533225
Since woman are fucking sociopaths most of the time I've always taught gays have it easier.
Problem is that a dude won't get me arroused.
Not even a bit.
>>
>>581527794
no offense but your gf sounds like a retard. It wouldn't have gone far anyway
>>
>>581532552
This
>Or just be alpha and go find a new bitch who actually wants to kick it with you
>>
This thread is stupid, she obviously has someone else. Get over it, find a new girl, why stick with this one? You can't come up with one solid reason unless huge tits.
>>
>>581527794
Tell her to go fuck herself. My girlfriend is taking animation and Character design classes among other things and has a bigger workload than I've seen for most university students and she still finds more than enough time to talk to me. If she can't take a weekend or even a couple hours to spend time with you then gets angry at you for going to see her she's Fucked in the head. Even if you were a little neurotic it still doesn't warrant that response. It also sounds like she might be porking someone else, sorry bud.
>>
>>581527794
quick question, does she go to college or is she still in high school?
>>
File: 1416956342470.jpg (24KB, 409x350px) Image search: [Google]
1416956342470.jpg
24KB, 409x350px
>>581528334
OP, I used to be crazy over a girl who was similar. Trust me, it's better to just avoid this type of girl entirely. End it, and when she tries to do the whole "I'm sorry I was mean please take me back" thing, avoid her as though she were ebola-ridden nigger. I did this with the crazy chick I "dated," and as payment I found someone better, prettier, more sane, and who actually loves having sex with me. So too will you, OP. Trust me.
>>
>>581533781
She was that girl in the beginning.
We started dating a year ago and all was fun and nice.
Good sex and several times a week.
Always fun being around her.
She just had some episodes sometimes when she got mad without reason but she always calmed down and apologised (except for once but then we broke up for a few months and that's a whole other story).
>>
you sound like a massive bitch
>>
>>581533484
Viagra and alcohol in a dark room the first times.

You have to want it faggot. Never ever ever have to take shit from a female ever again? And all I have to do is suck some cock and get fucked? Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>581534221
Dump her over a text and post it in the thread. Or else you're wasting everyone's time and effort in this thread. It's painful to see how hopeful you are for her.
>>
>>581533928
Cup E and she trained to get a tight ass.

>>581533993
high school
I go to university.
We met at high school and have been friends for several years before we started dating.

>>581534040
I don't meet a lot of girls and I am definitely crazy about her. I don't want someone else I want to be with her.
>>
break up with her
do it now
litterally send her a txt right now

don't give her the chance to play more mindgames

her behaviour is NOT normal. She could be cheating on you or maybe she's just crazy... either way you're better off without her
>>
>>581527794
She's just happy she didn't get caught. Good luck anon.
>>
>>581534623
>>581534738
Will not dump her over text.
Consider myself better than that.
>>
>>581527794
Ive been trought the same situation before, its quite simple actualy, she wants to break up with you and shes making a few excuses like how she is depressed, the thing is she thinks you are a good catch and its not certain she wants to break up.. she's probaly thinking of keeping you till she finds someone else..
>>
>>581527794

Man the fuk up you poop devourour
>>
>>581534738
do it fgt
>>
>>581534657
fuck off man, you are waste of time, enjoy your misery
>>
>>581534221
honestly if you have only been dating for a year; it could be time to cut your losses.

Do you want to wake up 3 years from now; still dealing with the exact same thing?

1 year is just close to the cusp where people consider it a LTR, but in the grand scheme of life; one year is a very short relationship. With a headstart; you could be happy, with someone else, in just a few months.

if you had been with this girl for 5 years or something; i would recommend doing everything you possibly can to save the relationship.

but things are still supposed to be the "honey moon stage" up to one year. Most people are 100% happy the first year, and only after that start to notice all the little things about their partner that annoy them.

If instead of a 'honey moon phase' you guys have *always* fought, and broken up for short periods of time; then its a far from perfect relationship.

Trust me; that first year is meant to be nearly perfect. bickering, arguing; but no periods of time where you spend it broken up. that stuff is for years 2 and 3
>>
File: 1416322841148.jpg (6KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416322841148.jpg
6KB, 204x200px
>>581534834
Lol, better than that? She's not worth your vocal chords telling her it's over.
>You're currently too much of a pussy to even do that.
>>581534956
I'm afraid that I have to agree with this guy.
>>
>>581534834
Good man, go do it in person right now and get back to us. It'll all be better once it's over and you'll get more closure if you do it instead of waiting for her. Don't drag it on because that's something she would do, just go and tell her it's over then go home none of that "Let's be friends bullshit" that always leads to trouble.
>>
>>581529078
Mah nigga
>>
>>581535150
We have only been broken up once.
My previous relationship was also with a girl that sometimes just got mad without provocation over nothing.
Isn't this just a woman-thing?
>>
i know the feeling all too well op like people have said before try to avoid those types of girls entirely if they cant make time for you its not worth it whether theyre lying about being busy or not
>>
File: 1395083386989.gif (603KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
1395083386989.gif
603KB, 500x263px
>>581534834
fair enough

just make sure you don't wait too long, or she'll have you apologizing (for doing absolutely nothing wrong!) and thus extending this bullshit relationship for a few more months
>>
>>581528334
If you ain't trolling, you're fucking retarded for staying with her
>>
>>581528334
She is unrespectful and crazy
>>
>>581535602
Being a retard it is then.
>>
>>581527794
That's what you get for dating a 17 year old. What the fuck did you expect? She's a retarded teenage girl. Date a 20-something year old

>inb4 she's different bro
>>
Creating this thread I was hoping you faggots could explain to me where I went wrong.
But if I have to believe you guys the only mistake I made was ever dating her.
>>
File: 20140107_191852_resized.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20140107_191852_resized.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>581534834
Your fedora is showing.

Never text her, call her, go see her, or answer one of her calls or texts again. Delete her from your life with no more contact and go party with friends while your still young.
>>
File: le sad man.jpg (36KB, 280x500px) Image search: [Google]
le sad man.jpg
36KB, 280x500px
>>581535720
Aaaaaaaaaaand this just became a cringe thread.
>>
>>581527794
All right OP. I had basically almost same situation, but I wasn't caring as much as you do. Thing is, she DOESN'T WANT TO BE TOGETHER ANYMORE.

She couldn't find anything good to break up with you because you've been too nice to her. And now she bursts out like this because you cared and visited her. She wants to BREAK UP and point ''the bad one'' at you. That's what young bitches do. So if she finds another guy, she can ''innocently'' say that you were the bad one.

tl;dr
>OP's gf wants to leave relationship with ''clean'' shield
>>
File: 1415314050743.jpg (42KB, 655x833px) Image search: [Google]
1415314050743.jpg
42KB, 655x833px
>>581535720
>come to /b/ for advice
>get advice
>b-but..
>get more advice
>b-b-but guys...

Turn in your man card immediately

And keep thinking YOU "fucked up" by going to see her for the first time in 5 weeks you fucking loser
>>
>>581536114
So she wants to push me away far enough so I break up with her or she wants to be able to tell herself I am an asshole and she was right to dump me?
>>
File: 1416311339074.gif (408KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1416311339074.gif
408KB, 250x250px
>>581536195
This.
Also approaching your real friends like this is how you lose them.
Enjoy your misery you massive fucking faggot, I'm out.
>>
>>581536195
I have come to the conclusion her response to me visiting unannounced was not proportional.
Looks like this relationship is doomed.
>>
>>581534657
>highschool
>stressing over finals
>in highschool
>goes on vacation and can't spare one hour to at least talk to bf
>comes back still doesn't talk
>writes papers for over a month
>only english, 17 must be a junior
>really now a lot of work and regardless she can shave off a good 30 mins to talk to you when she's taking a break
>so apparently she doesn't take breaks, just writes papers 24/7
>you go check up on her
>mom answers, she comes down afterwards
>gives hugs and kisses etc and goes back to working
>SOMEHOW ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN HAS THE TIME TO BE TEXTING YOU THAT SHE'S MAD AT YOU FOR COMING TO VISIT HER BECAUSE SHE FELT LIKE YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS CHEATING
>DOESN'T FUCKING REALIZE THAT THAT IS A CHEATER'S BEHAVIOUR
>KEEPS TELLING YOU THAT YOU FUCKED UP AND NOT SURE IF SHE WANTS TO KEEP DATING YOU
>HAS TIME TO BE TEXTING YOU THIS BULLSHIT WHEN SHE WOULDN'T EVEN TEXT YOU "HI"
honestly OP, she may be cheating on you but not likely. After rereading the story with the context that she's in HS i'm starting to think that all this shit, from not talking to you over the vacation, to the "i'm busy" excuse was just some test to see if you trust her or whatever, and you coming over seemed like you failed the test because it makes it seem like you don't trust her, when in reality you were just worried. That just seems most likely it, mostly because she's depressed, she'll probably pull some shit like this to make sure you love her. like seriously
>she has a busy holiday
who the fuck has a "busy" holiday? you reality thats a contradictory statement right? She most likely just decided to either cheat on you and use this "you don't trust me" bit as an excuse to cut it off, or from the start of her vacation she planned to alienate you from her life to see if you'll trust her enough to not think she was cheating. Both are retarded and stupid, i think you should just break up with her and date some one in you college, HS relationships are childs play. Break it off
>>
File: 1380675110376.png (100KB, 268x297px) Image search: [Google]
1380675110376.png
100KB, 268x297px
>>581535875
Doesn't matter. You aren't going to do anything about it, pussy bitch.

You let her walk all over you by letting her get away with this shit and letting her think you "fucked up" by going to see her for the first time in 5 months.
>>
>>581535875
you say you also had good times with her, so no, dating her was not a mistake

but now it has run its course and it's time to end it

there's just no excuse for ignoring your bf for several weeks. if she has a problem with you she should talk about it like people do in normal healthy relationships

and i don't care how busy you are, if you haven't seen your loved one for over 5 weeks a surprise visit should have made her happy not angry
>>
>>581536309
She's keeping the distance because she cannot be bothered or doesn't enjoy your company anymore. She's keeping the distance to fade away the relationship.

An old saying;
>Whatever gets off your eyes, gets off your heart likewise.

It's hard to admit it, but do it OP. She wants to end this. And if you do, you'll be the ''bad one''. That's what she wants.
>>
>>581536195
>>581536407

Listen to your /b/ros, OP.
>>
>>581536664
>>SOMEHOW ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN HAS THE TIME TO BE TEXTING YOU THAT SHE'S MAD AT YOU FOR COMING TO VISIT HER BECAUSE SHE FELT LIKE YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS CHEATING
This should have raised some redflags on my end.

Would girls really keep you at a distance for 5 weeks to see if you trust them enough to ignore it?
>>
>>581527794
what a stupid fucking bitch. what kind of dumb ass situation is this? overly emotional cunt. what the fuck am i reading

nigger you better drop this stupid bitch. what the hell. how fucking bipolar can you be motherfucker

drop it now
>drop now
>DROP THAT CRAZY BITCH NIGGER
>>
>>581535875
That's the fucking thing you dense fuck, you didn't do anything wrong, she's an übercunt. High school girls aren't emotionally developed enough to hold a proper and mature relationship so she's probably fucking someone else and giving you the cold shoulder to avoid confronting you about it. People here are giving you good advice and if you take none of this to heart you're fucking retarded and deserve your misery. So either pull your head out of your self loathing ass and so something about it or wallow in your misery like some sad little piggy until you an hero.
>>
File: 1406237545038.gif (2MB, 141x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406237545038.gif
2MB, 141x250px
>>581536114
this sounds very plausible
>>
Listen to the general consensus here OP, break up with her, she does not want to be in a relationship for some reason, either she's fucking around with you, or she has some problems. Not seeing you for 6 weeks? You only live 10 miles away? Get a grip, something is not right here. Oddly enough, the only thing that can fix this relationship right now is ending it. Do the right thing, you will be glad later on.
>>
>>581537448
He's right, you know OP?
>>
I will heat your advise /b/.
She has been getting mad at me for some reason on a couple of occasions now and I always tolerated it because I love her.
This could be the very reason she is doing this.
While I will definitely miss her and still care about her it might be better to end it in order to be able to have a healthy life once more.
>>
>>581532787

Yep. We all make that mistake. ONCE.

Once.
>>
this is some quality b8
>>
File: 1415686095405.gif (4MB, 300x233px) Image search: [Google]
1415686095405.gif
4MB, 300x233px
>>581528334
OP is a faggot, but moreso a bitch and a spineless little asswipe. Your girl is mad at you because she wants to fuck some other guy. And you're gonna eat it up. Faggot.
>>
>>581537865
you're supposed to be a dick
the media's been feminizing the fuck out of men so that women control them
and women dont like that shit, no matter how much they pretend they do
youre acting like a pussy, in a way, by treating her so nice after she barely acknowledged your existence after all that time.

shes a deceptive, overly emotional cunt and she needs to have a dominant man.
>>
>>581528334
Took up her time cuz she was busy?? Tells you what kind of bitch she is right there. What's 5 minutes?
>>
>>581527794
>She tells me I fucked up and she has to think if she still wants to continue a relationship with me if I don't trust her.
Op this whole story is dodgy as fuck I guarantee she's up to something.
>>
>>581537865
No ask yourself OP, would you die for this girl? Would you take a bullet to save her life knowing she could still be happy with someone else? Would you jump in front of a speeding truck knowing you can get her out of the way though it would mean losing your life?
Think about things like that when you think you love someone because I can tell you that I love my girlfriend, I've saved her life before in a situation that put my own at risk and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
>>
>>581538505
man, fuck this thread. im pissed off now. OP you better drop that girl
>>
>>581536114

This.

In a nutshell. She wants it to end.
The only thing you can do is break up first to maintain a semblant of dignity. And if highschool girls psychology works the way It always has, this will piss her off at herself, and she will come crawling back. At which point you have the girl AND the control.

Anything else will lead to failure.

Best way to win sometimes is to pretend to lose.

And if she really cheated on you and wants to get with another guy, you dodged a bullet. Either way you win.
>>
>>581538505
But what would that be?
I went to her door.
If she wanted to dump me and not push me away so I dump her as suggested many times in this thread why would she tell me our relationship is doing fine and she is just busy?
>>
>>581527794
yeah nigga she's tired of you. take the upper hand and dump that bitch. It would mind fuck her and you could probably still keep banging her and other girls now
>>
>>581538701
Because she's fucking 17?

Are you ignoring half of these posts or just actually retarded?
>>
Post a pic of her OP so we can decide if she is worthy
>>
>>581538563
I think I would but given the situation people tend to act different than they taught they would.
So I would say yes if I can think straight in such a situation I would.
>>
>>581537865
>While I will definitely miss her and still care about her it might be better to end it in order to be able to have a healthy life once more.
Way to fucking go OP, it isn't often I see someone take this so well. You are obviously too mature for someone like her. Other fish braw
>>
>>581538949
Not going to walk that line.
Right now people only know I am from Germany and my gf lives 10 miles from me.
Not going to hand you faggots a pic to dox with.
>>
File: Bilbo-goes-Evil.jpg (29KB, 777x455px) Image search: [Google]
Bilbo-goes-Evil.jpg
29KB, 777x455px
>>581538701
BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND YOU'RE A BACKUP AT BEST YOU DENSE NAIVE MOTHERFUCKER. GOD DAMNIT JUST SAGE THIS FUCKING THREAD AND END THE BETA FAGGOTRY.
>>
>>581538701

Because she is 17 and does not have the maturity to explain to you that she just doesnt feel it anymore. She'd rather have you be the bad guy so she can get out of it with a clear conscience. This is natural 17yrs old behavior.
>>
>>581538701
you DENSE motherfucker.

>>581538883
this. are you OP? ARE YOU?
>>
File: 13898484849.gif (494KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
13898484849.gif
494KB, 500x283px
>>581538701
because she's 17 and not mature enough to tell you what's really going on

once the relationship is over she wants to cry to her friends and tell them what an asshole you were. That doesn't work if you did nothing wrong, so she's looking for a good excuse to end it
>>
>>581537105
They will pull a WHOLE bunch of bullshit to make a stupid point. They all want a prince charming, and will do shit to "test" you. No matter what the result is, you fail because you're just acting normally. and like a said, she has depression, factor in that she has depression, is in HS......is a girl, does it really surprise you that she'd do this? in all honesty she's probably either cheating on you or got bored of you, for which case this "you fucked up" would just be an excuse to cut it off without looking like a cunt and if it was to test you, then she's just crazy and stupid and will DEFINITELY do this again. And if none of the above, she just felt offended that you came over then break it off cause thats retarded. She's in highschool, i went to highschool so have you, this is the end of the marking period, if you guys do that, she still has 3 more. Things are not that serious it isnt fucking college. I've taken AP classes in HS, let me tell you this, there is NO WAY A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT IS THAT BUSY, TO THE POINT THAT THEIR 6 WEEK VACATION IS BUSY, TO THE POINT THAT THE END OF MARKING PERIOD TIME IS SO BUSY SHE HAS TO BE WRITING PAPERS AND WORKING CONSTANTLY. TO THE POINT THAT YOU DON'T EXIST.
She's either lying, cheating or just stupid. In any case its up to you but don't say we didn't warn you. You're dating a child, if this is her in highschool how the fuck is she gonna handle college? honestly man, break it off, tell her
"i only came over to check up on you, i haven't seen you in 5 weeks and you barely replied and i got worried. I don't know how hard highschool has become since i left it that one marking period is Armageddon, but i know for a fact you can at least spare sometime for me if you did care about me, you obviously don't since you are okay going months on end without even saying hi. In all honesty i don't think i would want to date someone like you. You're being toxic right now and i won't stand for it"
goodluck /b/ro
>>
>>581539239
No I am not
see >>581537865
>>
>>581539009
And would she do the same for you? And when I said think about it I meant some really deep thought soul searching kinda shit. Because if your able to answer that quickly you either didn't think about it or you're unaware of the value of your life.
>>
File: sage.jpg (2MB, 2856x1513px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
2MB, 2856x1513px
>>
>>581527794
Sounds like she is looking for a way out
>>
>>581528334

What's her fucking problem?

You missed your girlfriend and that BITCH was to "busy" to see you for a couple of minutes...

If she can't see the good in you driving 10 miles ONLY TO SEE HER!!!

Ditch the bitch!

PICS!
>>
>>581539350
Thanks /b/ro

Left HS two years ago and never had this much to do but I taught maybe the system changed.
>>
>>581538701
She's 17. Who describes their relationship as "fine".
It doesn't matter what she says shes been too busy to see you in 5 weeks and that speaks for itself.
I'd dump her ass, also post pics.
>>
File: 1415813363792.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415813363792.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
/b/ro here, don't let her convince you that you make bad, trust issues and other shit.

She of fucking course have time for you, she just doesn't want to spare her time with you, the day has 1440~ minutes, can't she dedicate you at least 15 o 20 per day?

it's common sense that she just want to be away of you, 5 weeks? damn it anon, pull the fuck out of that hole and look for a real girl.

Relationships are constructed by a couple, not just by you, you deserve better.
>>
>>581539634
Those are some dank ass buds man.. how much did you pay?
>>
>>581539395
I'd like to think she would.
I knew she would a few moths back.
Not sure at the moment.
>>
>>581537105
Not if they genuinely want to keep the relationship.
It really does sound like she's no longer interested, just from the lack of contact alone.

If you really want to keep the relationship up, it might be worth talking the whole thing through with her, but recognize that she probably isn't entirely emotionally mature yet and won't be able to discuss it as rationally as we are.

That said, the jumping at you for "not trusting her" really does sound like she wants to break up, but doesn't want it to be on her hands, so she wants you to break up with her. To be honest, I don't think anyone should be let off with being that cowardly; if you want to stay together then you shouldn't have to be the one to end it, but this could be a case of "if you love her, let her go". You know her better than we do.
>>
>>581527794
she is cheating on you m8. end it and post the nudes here
>>
>>581539747
>>581540026
So how do I end this without playing her game?
>>
>>581527794
She doesn't sound very nice. Trying to guilt you over that? Talk about mind games. And she doesn't seem to have missed you at all.
>>
>>581540389
Why are you asking a question that multiple people have already answered? You're wasting everyone's time here. Sage.
>>
>>581540563
People said I should end it but they also said she was trying to get me to end it.
I want out without playing her game.
>>
>>581527794
You're really fucking stupid.
First of all you're letting a goddamn 17 year old girl tell you if you should or should not do something. You're also too stupid to twist her logic so what you did was "sweet".
>Baby it's just because I care so much about you, you know that. Of course I trust you, it's my own mind jumping around because I'm so crazy about you
Bullshit like that

Also, never apologize to a woman. She now has the upper hand in the relationship. It went from you being the one who was going to end it because she wasn't spending time with you, to you being the idiot who doesn't trust her.

Holy shit, I've dogs who could outsmart a 17 year old girl... how are you this stupid?
>>
>>581539972
Then she sure as hell doesn't love you, if there's even a doubt in your mind for either of those questions then it's not worth it. And also relationships between incompatible people usually fail or start to around the 1 year mark. It's doomed, just go tell her it's over and leave it at that, explain to her mom what's going on first and if you get shit from either of them just turn around and walk away. I've been in this kinda situation before, if you don't do something about it now you're going to fall into that false comfort again and get trapped in this shit until she decides she's done fucking you around.
>>
>>581540389
Stop being a pussy for 1.. 2nd tell her never seeing each other isn't a relationship and that she is obviously avoiding you for a reason and that you're breaking it off. stop holding on to it and let her the fuck go pussy..
>>
>>581540389

i thougt this guy said it best:
>>581532024
>''Look, you obviously are acting in a manner that sends a clear message, I am done putting up with this, I'M going to go my own way. If you grow up and ever realize that you fucked up, you know where I live, if not, I'm completely done with you. Bye."

simple, honest, and will make her see she brought this on herself
>>
>>581539350
>>581539765
In addition to this, I think it makes sense to talk about how she feels.
Lelelel not actually kidding. Maybe she still thinks she really cares, and it would help both of you if she noticed that long periods without wanting to spend time together are not a good sign, and that's what she's doing.
>>
>>581540035
That wouldn't surprise me actually. In her head you had no right to do what you did because she may have already written you off - but doesn't want to confront that.
>>
File: 9EUcW8b.png (320KB, 581x665px) Image search: [Google]
9EUcW8b.png
320KB, 581x665px
>>581527794

she had a guy over OP i guarantee it. She only got mad cause you almost caught her, or because her mother saw you and realized at that moment that her daughter is a slut cause she had seen her with another guy..
>>
File: 1403050006970.jpg (16KB, 499x493px)
1403050006970.jpg
16KB, 499x493px
>>581539297
This, I dated someone who was 16 when i was 19, This is why i dumped her, and this is why i think the legal age should be at least 18.

>>581540389
Send her a message or a text saying its not working and some shit about how its you and not her. Basic high school shit.
Move on.
>>
>>581540957
Fucking this right here, clear as fucking glass. OP, it's already written out for you, it's so easy that you just need to recite it. It's got the perfect amount of hostility to show that you're serious and that she Fucked up while at the same time being forgiving and bringing things to an end softly without burning your bridges.
>>
>>581534657
You might think you're crazy about her now, but when you ditch her, you will think to yourself a thousand times over "why in gods name did i date her?" And don't worry, I don't meet a lot of women either, and it wasn't like I immediately found a new gf. Took me a year and a half to find the girl I'm dating right now, and I have no regrets about it taking that long.
>>
>>581541352
that's pretty good theory as well.
>>
>>581528334
Leave her /b/ro
>>
Thanks for your advise /b/.
Will end it telling her she is not taking it serious and gets mad at me for no reason and that I want to see my gf if I have a relationship with her.
>>
>>581540389
Dump her via text, just say we're done and cut all contact to her.
>>
>>581527794
Wow she sounds like a super bitch. I wouldnt even waste my time with such a stuck up cunt.

Plenty of fish in the sea kid.
>>
>>581541851
yeah, just keep your dignity and don't let her beg if she ever does. This relation never gonna be serious anymore.
>>
File: 1390228225395.gif (423KB, 315x230px) Image search: [Google]
1390228225395.gif
423KB, 315x230px
>>581541851
good
i hope you'll still feel this way tomorrow and actually go through with it
>>
That was super cute if you
why the fuck is this bitch angry?
Sincerely a femanon
>>
>>581540704

>>
>>581528717
this
>>
>>581529262
This. Also who wouldn't? You sound like an insecure bitch, and to think you're apparently older than her lol
>>
Stupid bitch is "mad" and "insulted" over nothing and you're a faggot for worrying about nothing.That's what you get for dating a 17-year-old on her period.
>>
Let it fade then, if you don't want to make a ceremony about it.

If she phones/texts you, say "who's this?" as if you've deleted her number or something.
>>
>>581541476
I was on the exact same boat. I had a psycho Asian girlfriend in highschool she was extremely abusive, really manipulative, the whole 9 yards. A year after we broke up I got together with a girl I met on Steam through a mutual friend before I started dating the psycho. We had a long distance relationship for 2 years (I live in western Canada and she lived in eastern 'Murica) and now she's living here and going to school to design video games and can say I haven't been happier with a relationship in my life.

>>581541851
Good, do it soon so you don't lose your confidence and fall back into a false sense of comfort.
>>
>>581534561
I'd rather go pansexual myself. God fucking damn it, why is it so hard to find a decent woman, are they a myth?
>>
>>581540957
TBH, I used this before. Worked like a charm. Just sayan
>>
You're a fucking idiot if you don't see there's something wrong.
Make it clear you need to be thought about too.
Nearly 6 fucking weeks without seeing each other and she gets mad because you went to see her?
She's not that into you man, or she's doing some shit behind your back.
Figure out which one it is and either do something about it or dump her.
>>
>>581528334
Trust her about what? Cheating? The point was that you were afraid of losing her. What a bitch i bet shes cheating on you OP
>>
>>581543128
As in, it made for a clean breakup or she came crawling back?
>>
>>We kiss some more and tell each other we love each other

Damn, she crazy
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 640x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 640x711px
>>581531949
Oh dear anon, you have been through hell and back.
>>
>>581527794
I believe she overreacted due to her being stressed. Don't give it too much weight,she'll get over it well.
>>
>>581543687

answering. bumb for 404 evasion
>>
>>581545710
You are the first who isn't saying she is cheating or she is trying to get you to dump her.
Since lots and lots of people answered the opposite I am going with that.
>>
bumping for extra 404 evade
>>
>>581543687

It took 6 months of me not calling her or having anything to do with her for her to try crawling back. At which point I had had fun getting her out of my system. At the end of it all, she wanted to get back together with me but I had realized she only brought average sex to my life and that what I thought were feelings were just my hormones reacting to her pheromones and I simply told her I was not interested as I had met someone new that I found more stimulating both emotionally and intellectually and that, above all, treated me well and with consideration. Then told her I had to go and meet said person, and wished her luck in life.

She was mad as fuck. but what can I say.
>>
So she's mad because you care? And the two of you barely interact anyway? And she barely responds to you? Ditch her, you're barely in a relationship anyway.
>>
>>581546149

1 person tells you what you wanna hear.
120312930 people tell you the painful truth.

You sir, must not be blind.
>>
>>581546149
When they get evasive like that it means they don't want you near them. They have no loyalty - they'll drop you like a hot potato once a better offer comes along because that's "empowering", so they're told.
>>
She doesn't like you when you're not around, she loves you when you are = She's wanting to break up because of herself or friend's pressuring. Do it for her, she won't suddenly change.

Also she's mad you came to her house because no one likes someone randomly appearing at their house.

She's in high school she's immature get rid of her anyway.
>>
>>581546192
Satisfying.
>>
Fuck that bitch she could get you jail time anyways (depending on where you live actually) she's obviously cheating but using 'bein mad' as an excuse to get rid of you why else would she get so worked up from you just fucking missing and visiting her get a younger less used up pussy than heres

/thread
>>
The word busy doesn't apply to fucking high school. She's ditching you.
>>
tell the bitch to fuck off
>>
You stopping by unannounced as her boyfriend shouldn't be a big deal. Especially if it had been that long since you had seen her. Sounds like she is being fickle and trying to find a reason to break up. Sorry to be the barer of bad news OP.
>>
She sounds like a cunt. Also: 17 yo. They don't know what the fuck they want. She's depressed, eh? Bullshit. She's 17...what the fuck does she have to be depressed about? Homework? Dump her ass, go get yourself a cougar, and have some sweet milk sex and text her the pictures.
>>
She was looking for an excuse to end it, and you gave It to her.
>>
>>581547675
Fucking cell phones... Milf*
>>
>>581547942
/thread
>>
>>581546617

Thing is though, I diddnt give in to the darkside. Diddnt flaunt anything directly in her face, tell her she was terrible or try to make her into the bad guy, none of that crap. Just stated the situation, how it made me feel, and the decision that resulted. In a calm and collected manner. I used a beta approach to fire an alpha as fuck decision. This is what girls call 'being assertive and dominant without being a douche' and any girl afterwards listening to her story actually understood what had happnened.

TLDR it actually gave me good advertizing and I ended up and still am dating her comparably attractive and much more balanced and intelligent friend for 6 months now. No regrets. That moment when I traded up, not her.
>>
>>581548523

her comparably bla bla bla *EX-friend. My bad. She couldnt put up with her eithe.r
>>
>>581548523
I suppose your lack of emotion just made her madder.
>>
it's obvious you guys don't love eachother
>>
>>581527794
she was with another guy that night.
>>
>>581527794
Aight listen, you prolly wont read this but imma go ahead and rehash it.

The relationship is done.

She says you "fucked up" for visiting her? Spending time and gas to visit her? No. The only reason that she WOULDN'T want to see you is because shes done with the relationship. Seeing her made her feel worse because shes trying to excise you from her heart.

You can't turn this around. Cut and run. I know you won't. I know its going to be more painful of an end. You are going to do something stupid and regret your actions later just because you wont accept that the relationship is over. You've got rose-tinted glasses and were just hoping that /b/ would tell you everythings going to be fine. Tighten your boots and move on. Ive been through lots of long term relationships. Last one was 4 years. We should have broken up 3 years before. I forced it to drag out. All I did was waste money and waste time. Just leave. It will hurt YOU and HER more if you stay.
>>
>>581528334
She's been contemplating breaking up with you, and just found her excuse. Dump the bitch before she dumps you
>>
>>581549058
Probably, or mad at herself and unable to deal with it.
>>
If she's reacting this strongly then she was looking for an excuse to break up. Dump her quickly and pretend it was your idea.
>>
>>581549697
I realised this.
We will not stay together.
Will miss her.
>>
>>581550615

yep.

I and a few others recommend >>581540957
as a course of action.
>>
>>581527794
probably gunna have to accept a harsh fact here OP she might not be that into you. here is the honest opinion of a man trying to help you...

go to her one day with anger on the mind. I know what your thinking (thats stupid) but please listen, you go to her somewhat mad and you tell that woman that you know you did nothing wrong. that you wen't down there to make sure she was ok, that you did it out of love...if what your saying is true then thats the truth isin't?!

if she tries to say it was a dumb thing to do say you disagree. you did it because it felt right didn't it man? you felt you gotta go do something shit like....explain that to her...and if she is still mad then bro you gotta man up and be the one who ends it....don't fucking wait around for this "second chance" bullshit, if i called up to tell my woman i loved her she would be so happy man. she would get all lovey dovey and shit i garuntee it, even if times were hard for her...it would only make my visit more meaningfull. the fact that she reacted like she did might mean as i said...that she dosen't like you very much....so you go there and you lay the fucking truth on her, and if she continues with this YOU LEAVE HER.....if thats how she is man then she aint the kind of woman you want. She aint the kind of woman any man wants....bu shes young 17 you said....so if you do end up breaking up with her. and to me it kind of sounds like you should. BUT IF YOU DO BREAK IT OFF be prepared for her to come back to you. asking for YOU back if she does that it might mean she really feels something for you. and then you should welcome her back with open arms. it might take a little bit of a kick to get her moving, but no woman should react like that to her man giving a supurise love visit... and i mean shit like you weren't just a boyfriend you were a gentleman

>I kiss her and apologise for bursting in unannounced.

that right there homie...you legit....you a good guy,
>>
>>581550896

And you WILL miss her. You will. ittl be terrible, but dont give in or you WILL become her bitch forever, and that path leads only to misery.
>>
>>581551034

THis guy has it right man, You a good guy. Dont get fucked up by some girl that wont treat you right, hell ,they wanna be treated right, its give give then!
>>
Leave her. She is avoiding you for some reason and is now looking for a reason to dump you. Find someone new.
>>
She is trying to flip it back at you for what she has been doing. Typical.
>>
>>581551034
Shit man.
This post.
I will certainly keep this in mind.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.