[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be serious for a second /b/, because I know you can

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

File: gay-marriage1.jpg (47KB, 594x441px) Image search: [Google]
gay-marriage1.jpg
47KB, 594x441px
Let's be serious for a second /b/, because I know you can all be insensitive faggots.

Do you honestly support gay marriage? Why or why not?
>>
>>581259927
i support it. love is love who gives a fuck
>>
>>581259927
marriage is a religious institution by nature.
So by allowing gay marriage, it infringes on the constitution.
They should call it something else and nobody would care.
>>
>>581259927

Sure, marriage helps cut down on promiscuity which helps cut rates of disease. Also, gay couples that want kids have to adopt, and that gives lots of otherwise alone kids the chance to have parents.

All that said, I'd still whup my kid's ass if he ever chose to be gay.
>>
I support all types of marriage. Gay, Incest, Animal, it doesnt matter who or what, love is love.
>>
I support it even though it makes me a little uncomfortable i mean why should i care anyway and stop them. The weird thing is im bi-curious and want to suck some dick and fuck some dude but falling in love with a guy is weird to me
>>
>>581259927
As long as they stay out of my butt why should I give a shit
>>
>>581259927
I don't support marriage period.
>>
>>581260372
Horseshit, marriage is contractual by nature. Are you saying an atheist can't get married?
Also even if it was how the fuck does allowing gay marriage violate anyone's 1st amendment rights?
>>
>>581259927
Don't really have any opinion. To me it's an equality issue and nothing else, its normality will come with time.
>>
>>581260770
Why not?
>>
Because marriage is religiously affiliated, those institutions must also support it to hold the sanctuaries.If not, gays can just do a civil union. I would have supported them if they would have gone with civil unions for the same benefits as marriage.
>>
>>581259927
Sure why the fuck not, not like they're getting into heaven anyway
>>
Get a civil union you attention whore pieces of shit. Quit trying to ram this shit down our throats!!!!!!!!
>>
>>581260428
you had one job
>>
I won't accept gay until incest is accepted
>>
>>581260372
Marriage is a secular institution, based on the fact that marriages are recorded with the state as civil unions, and married couples are granted extra rights. If the meaning of marriage only extended to the church you'd have a point, but it doesn't.
>>
I dont support district judges overriding what people believe that I do not like.
>>
is there anyone who opposes gay marriage for any reason other than "muh bible says so"?
>>
>>581260128

exactly this. getting mad because a man loves another man is as rational as getting mad because the person in front of you at Subway got onions, and you don't like onions.
>>
>>581260940
The problem is that in many states they can't even have civil unions, because in most states they're effectively the same.
>>
No. Marriage is stupid as fuck. I don't support any type of marriage.

If the question had been
>Do you honestly support people's right to have a gay marriage?
Then my answer would be yes.

That said, marriage is a religious ritual. Many churches wouldn't hold gay weddings even if they were legal. And I don't get why faggots even want to get married given that the religions that weddings are based in do not support faggotry.
>>
I supported it until my sister came out as gay. Now she takes testosterone, which is ruining her body. She is getting into drugs and failing school. She is super weird now. Her thought pattern is super transparent "hmmm, what do boys like? Oh, steak, cars, football? Okay I like that now too."

honestly it doesn't even seem like she is really gay, it seems more like she is trying to prove something that even she can't put her finger on. It seems more like a rebellion of culture than an actual movement.

plus I honestly believe sexuality is a choice, and yes, that means all you straight motherfuckers are choosing to be straight on some level too.
>>
>>581259927
No, I don't support any intrusion of the government into our romantic relationships. People can have whatever stupid ceremonies they want.
>>
>>581259927
gays sure, annoying faggots no.
>>
>>581261106

kek, just because I see the social utility and I choose not to be an asshole to people doesn't mean I approve of it as an acceptable lifestyle choice for my family. If he insisted I'd probably stop whupping his ass eventually and support him
>>
Yes. Who gives a fuck what other people want to stick their dick in.
>>
File: 1411371192125.jpg (432KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1411371192125.jpg
432KB, 1944x2592px
>>581259927

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sOUoWtYYs8
>>
>>581260372

What about religions that are supportive of homosexual unions?
>>
>>581260372
wrong, marriage was not created by religion, was used as a social tool
anyway, marriages are run by the state now, you can get married in a fucking government building
argument = invalid
>>
>>581261739
OP asked if you support gay marriage, not if you support gay sex, dumbfuck.
>>
>>581261218
Me, so take off your fucking fedora and get off your high horse.
Its so fucking funny how Atheists talk all this shit about being superior yet they waste their time and others' by bashing religion all the DAMN TIME. Seriously, grow up.
>>
>>581260372
Government forcing churches to hold gay weddings violates the constitution, but so does government forcing churches not to hold gay weddings. So actually, banning gay marriage is what violates the constitution. Churches can do it if they want, not do it if they want.
>>
>>581261946
its not my fault religion is bullshit.
>>
>>581261843
I more meant you should be able to marry whoever you want to marry. The message should have been clear.
>>
Honestly, whatever fuckin' floats your boat. I personally will never understand what would create someone to desire somebody of the same sex. I just find it odd. BUT not disgusting, or un-appealing. I wouldn't say I really "Support" gay marriage, I would say that I am okay with it though. I couldn't give 2 shits honestly. And I have religious beliefs and everyone tells me being gay/gay marriage is "wrong" but meh... If following your heart is wrong then I ain't fuckin' sure I wanna be right.
>>
why would anyone give a fuck about who someone else marries

niggers
>>
No. I find gays disgusting.
>>
>>581262196
That's okay, i'll never understand anyone not being bisexual. Dicks are gorgeous but women have great legs.
>>
>>581261946
>implying everyone who hates religion or Christianity is an atheist
>>
>>581262073
The government isn't forcing CHURCHES to allow gay marriage, it's forcing the states to recognize a marriage between two men or women.
>>
>>581262137
Kek, haha so fahnny. It funniest because you Athiest Ann you make fun of religion DAT different frum yurs. Hahahahahahhahahahhahhahhahhahahahahahahahahahshahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahshhshahshshsbshshahabahahahahahahahahahshsbsbsbsbaahhhhhhahhhahahahhhahahhaahhhhahhhahhahhahhahhahahahhhahahahahaahhhhahahahahhhhhahhhahagaghghagaggggggaggggagggahahahhhaah
>>
>>581261946
> implying Im atheist
seems like youre the one who's quick to rush to judgement, based on your afterlife belief system.

Getting back on track from your tangent, answer my question, if you can. Who is publicly opposing gay marriage right now, for ANY other reason than it opposes the bible? Protip: you cant.
>>
>>581259927
I support it. Doesn't matter who you are, if you want to marry then you should be able to marry.

Luckily it's legal in my country
>>
File: 1410390085336.png (2MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1410390085336.png
2MB, 800x800px
>>581259927
I support it because i don't think the government should be involved in marriage anyway. Any consenting adult should be able to marry any other consenting adult. Until we get to that point, this is a step
>>
get the fuck out of their business, why would they not be able to do what they want? it makes about as much sense as if interracial marriage were illegal.
>>
>>581262501
wut
>>
Why would I support gay marriage?
>>
>>581262616
The same reason you would support straight marriage (assuming you do)
>>
>>581260838
>>581261151
>>581261819
>>581261764
>>581261819
see >>581260940

"and its establishment clause prevents the federal government from creating an official national church or favoring one set of religious beliefs over another"

Marriage has always been religious institution. Just because the government includes itself in it for tax, census, and whatever reason. Does not make it not an religious institution.
>>
>>581260940
Can't call them two separate things man. If gays get their own institution that has the exact same rights as marriage then they could make they argument of separate but equal state institutions are potentially unconstitutional.
>>
>>581262407
>hates all religions
>not atheist
Topkek, we got a hipster over here guys.
>>
>>581262334
I guess pedophiles feel the same way or necrosadist
>>
>>581262540
Just only adults huh?
>>
File: 1399444310588.jpg (60KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1399444310588.jpg
60KB, 500x313px
No, but I support civil unions. The State and society in general have a vested interest in maintaining the sanctity of heterosexual marriage and the family unit in order to perpetuate the species. The State could never afford to cover the costs of raising directly 100% of the children required to sustain the population.

I support civil unions being a basis for hospital and prison visitation rights, health insurance coverage, inheritance, etc., just as marriages are.

I'm an oldfag, and I remember that as recently as the 1980s nobody in the gay community wanted or agitated for marriage "equality." The equality movement is cultural aggression. For the aggressors it's not enough to have the same rights (the aforementioned visitation rights, etc.), the filthy breeders must be forced to admit--even if they don't believe it--that there is no difference between heterosexual, monogamous pair bonding and homosexual relationships. In my opinion that's totalitarian bullshit and it should be opposed.

If the suffragettes and feminists had gone about things the same way the gay community is, then they would have insisted not that women are equal to men but that women are identical to men. The fact that they did not do that shows that the suffragettes and first-wave feminists were not fucking insane, at least.
>>
>>581259927
I support an unrestricted cull on the parasitic sub race Homo Phaggia. All deviants should be liquidated.

Marriage is therefore irrelevant.
>>
>>581262824
Not a necrosadist, but I am a pedo. I guess I can get not being a pedo, though, if you're really into breasts and the like. I like flat chests. Luckily, twinky guys really service those urges.

>>581262759
It's already unconstitutional that our secular government applies legal contracts to a religious ceremony and anything that is an affront to that is good.
>>
>>581262982
Children haven't fully developed and therefore don't have proper reasoning or judgement.
>>
>>581262731

Can't find it in me to care, rates very low on my give a shit meter.
>>
>>581262741
Ok then, let's say religious "marriage" is separate from "civil union". There's still the issue of same-sex civil unions, which should be entirely secular, being illegal in some states due to religious people claiming that they are the same thing. How do we reconcile this situation?
>>
>>581262760
Wow, you are incredibly close minded.
Whatever man, enjoy your dogmatic and constrained existence of servitude to an organized power structure that sucks both your life and money,
I'll just enjoy life and love and contemplate the idea of God and spirituality as a possibility, but not anything I could ever truly know.
>>
>>581263169
> assuming sex is always this big life changing experience and not just pleasure and closeness.
>>
>>581262982
Next it will be
>Animal marriage
>"Animals have feelings too and they consent to sex like humans, so they can have human-animal love as well."
>>
No. I don't support state-recognized marriage for anyone. Making children should not be incentivized, and people in the hospital should be able to be seen by whoever they want.
>>
>>581259927
>support? Absolutely not
>do I give a fuck what they do? No.
>>
>>581263457
But animals would need to be able to own property and sign contracts to enter legal marriage agreements, I doubt that'll happen. If one suddenly started talking I'd certainly support it.
>>
Being attracted to the same sex is a mental illness, so no, gay marriage should be withheld until the seek treatment in a psychiatric inpatient unit. There are alot of medications out there to correct the chemical imbalance in the brain that occurs when you are attracted to the same sex.

Gay of any kind should not be tolerated.
>>
>>581263317
Then they can live in the state that want them too. Its not that fucking hard.
>>
>>581263457
>implying consenting to sex and marriage is the same thing
>>
I don't give a shit, let natural selection do it's work!
>>
>>581263169
Thats biased under youth rights. The majority of the brain has developed by 5 years old. If two 15 year olds wont to marry it is there right.
>>
>>581259927
There is no reason to oppose it. This is fact, not opinion.

It DOES NOT affect those who oppose it, so why oppose it. Who gives a fuck

On the flip side, it doesn't really affect those that want it either. Most non-nigger countries allow legally defined relationships with the same rights as marriage between fags, so why do they want to get married and join an institution that hates them.

It's fucking retarded. Both those that support it and those that oppose it need a bullet. Shoot both the fuckers
>>
>>581263134
The actual secular marriage is just a formality if you happen to be religious. The government applies legal contracts to marriage, people apply religion to the marriage.
>>
>>581263640
Thanks based anon
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.