[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/, I want to kill myself, had enough of this horrible life.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

File: .jpg (29KB, 302x331px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
29KB, 302x331px
Hi /b/,

I want to kill myself, had enough of this horrible life. But there is a catch, I'm a quadriplegic. To those who don't know, quadriplegia is a disability in which you're completely paralysed below the chest and have very little power in the hands. Yes, I'm basically a vegetable living on a wheelchair.

As such, I can't jump off of rooftops, shoot myself (can't hold a pen properly, let alone a gun. I type with thumbs), tie rope or anything people normally do to kill themselves.

I live with my parents, so that's another barrier, don't get enough alone time but I can manage some. I have a job as well, yeah managed to get one using whatever retarded computer skills I had. It was mostly to keep my mind occupied because I was kind of going crazy sitting at home, but now even that is not working.

To make things worse, I'm a pussy. I don't want my family to pick up pieces of my skull after I die so please suggest something non-gory. Can't order KCN from silk road because I'm not in US.

What do I do /b/? I'm lost, depressed and tired of being a burden. Tell me I'm a faggot, make fun of me, kill me.

Pic: Someone like me from Google
>>
roll yourself out in front of a train or truck
>>
how do u wrote this
>>
Drive your retard wheelchair into a lake.
>>
>>581015649
drink bleach
/thread
>>
>>581015872
Using thumbs in both my hands. It's slow, but whatever.

>>581015790
I can't get out of my apartment alone because of the curbs and speed bumps how do you suggest I reach the train tracks or highway. This is 3rd world, roads are uneven.
>>
>>581015649
Were you born like this? Age?
>>
Please don't kill yourself Anon.

Reach out to whoever can make you feel a little better. Whatever it takes, you have a job which is better than most guys I fucking know, that's for sure.

Please OP don't.
>>
>>581015649
bite your tongue
>>
File: crip.jpg (187KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
crip.jpg
187KB, 700x494px
OP will always be a fag
>>
Suck it up ball bag. You could be worse. One day they'll figure out a way to repair spinal cords. What if that's the day after you top yourself? Just keep breathing and take it one day at a time.
>>
File: image.jpg (364KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 1239x795px
>>581016413
Where are you, OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (878KB, 1111x1887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
878KB, 1111x1887px
>>
[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]
>>
>>581015649
How about instead of killing yourself, you dedicate you'r life to reading up on the big wonders and issues this world has, and spend the rest of you'r life solving them. Where instead of just being a waste, you will actually have a meaning in you'r life.
>>
>>581015649
Id kill myself if I was in your situation OP. Im surprised you're still here
>>
>>581016445
Had an accident 6 years ago. I'm 24 and this isn't some teenage angst.

>>581016451

Not sure if I should thank you for caring. Money doesn't interest me, afterall there is nothing i can do with that money, so why bother earning. Family is doing okay, can do much better without me. Mom can't take care of me forever, she's getting old. kills me to see her sad face while she struggles to roll me around.
>>
>>581016451
*Tipping intensifies*
>>
>>581017205
>Had an accident 6 years ago. I'm 24 and this isn't some teenage angst.

Yeah I understand but still... Please don't.

Do you have friends?
>>
>>581015649
Let me help you asses your situation.
What country are you in and how wealthy is your family?
>>
Look bro, I don't normally comment in these types of threads but I have one thing I want you to consider.

In the next 10-20 years we're going to be seeing technology emerge (some already has) which might help restore whatever nerve/spinal damage you may have. Whether it's some sort of stem cell therapy, artificial limbs wired directly into your nervous system, mind controlled brain interfaces which skip your spinal core entirely, whatever. But my point is that in the next decade or two, there's a very real chance you're going to be walking again.

If I were in your position, I'd keep working on those computer skills, learn a programming language, keep your job, save your money, and find ways to take advantage of these technologies as they become available to the common person.

At the very least get in contact with researchers at universities with active BCI (brain-computer-interface) programs and volunteer as a test subject.

Don't kill yourself, you have so much opportunity ahead if you can just wait another decade.
>>
>>581017396
Oh shut up Heaven.

Absolute idiot. You really should do something else other than wait to vomit your meme vocabulary on 4chan. Fucking loser.
>>
i'm fighting with god. like you. don't give up brother. I'd love to be a normal, healthy, religious and happy person. who would not?
>>
>implying OpĀ“snot trollyng
>>
overdose on cum
>>
File: tears.jpg (225KB, 600x721px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
225KB, 600x721px
>MFW Anons not backing down from a challenge.
And they say people on here don't try to help others.
>>
>>581017660
I wish I could be ignorant and religious, what happy times that could be.
>>
>>581016624
haha you sound like those retarded doctors in the hospital 6yrs ago. "Cure is near" - fuck off you ignorant dumbfuck. Go study how stem cells work. Even if they manage to regenerate the nerves, the muscle and bone loss which had happened all these years will take years to fix so i can just sit straight.
>>
>>581017901
haha same boat as you op but i'm 20
where do you work?
>>
>>581015649
>Well, get your parents to host a party for you
>Get lots of balloons and a big helium tank
>Inhale helium like it's your last breath
>If you can reach the damn nozzle
>>
>>581018121
no stim bike or standing frame?
>>
>>581017590
>Meme vocabulary
Why don't you join OP, make it a double suicide
>>
File: op.jpg (18KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
18KB, 500x449px
>>581015649

Can you still sex? LOL

If you want to die:
>Come for a drive with me, we'd probably crash as I don't believe in brakes, because they're for pussies.
>>
>>581015649
Where are you from?
>>
File: 1300677901209.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1300677901209.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Normally I would try to talk someone out of killing themselves but if I was in your situation id do the same, maybe pay a hit-man to kill you, you say you have money and access to the internet correct? Also does your country have a Assisted Suicide Laws? If you talked to your family about it im sure they'd understand and would want to be by your side.
>>
>autoerotic asphyxiation

hire a hooker to choke you to death while she tries to jerk your limp senseless dick. You figure out the logistics. May need two hookers.
>>
If OP is truly unhappy, don't guilt him into not killing himself.
I'm not saying you should do it OP, you never know what may lie ahead in terms of medical rebuilding, but you guys should consider his situation. He isn't some pussy crying over a girl or something, he's a fucking vegetable. I would want to kill myself too; I've already discussed to my family and SO.
I could imagine it's a very hard life. Yes, there are others who've lived lives that way but not everyone wants to.
On that note, OP try discussing with your family on your choice if it's what you really want; I would say think on it, try to talk to people or something and see if you can't find something worth staying for . Death is a very final option.
>I apologize for this, but how do quadriplegics have sex? Do you just eat the girl out? Do you recognize being horny but can't get a hard on?
>>
>>581018121
Well the situation all depends on how you look at it.
Depends on if you are thinking in terms of 5 - 10 or 20 year time frames.
Most likely depending on your wealth you can count on improving your quality of life greatly within 10 years.
We are not talking about full cures here
Now if you are too sad or can't stand it anymore just fucking find a way to suffocate.
>>
>>581015649
put a plastic bag over your head and tie/tape it up. I heard its pretty painfull way to go but it leaves very little traces/no blood so your body would be the same. I would say don't do it faggot but you are obviously not real.
>>
>>581017430
Sorry can't divulge country, but my parents are doing okay financially. Not enough to travel the world but certainly enough to live a content life.

>>581016663
Read this already. Doubt someone who can barely open a water bottle will be able to set this up alone.
>>
OP, all I ask is that you reach out to someone when you feel very depressed. Please.

I wish I could give you a cuddle and get your mind off the shit parts of life.

I swear you are stronger than most people I know. People who don't even have physical struggles.

Do you have any hobbies?
>>
instead of offing yourself right now, try dedicating your life to doing the things you want to do and say fuck it to the rest.
>>
Hes a fucking vegetable you white knight faggots. Cant blame him for wanting to kill himself.

Find something to OD on. Syringe of air into veins on your legs
>>
>>581018148
really? Which spinal level are you
>>
>>581019296
sir come hit my house up <3
>>
If you can get it a bathtub yourself then just fill that biych up and drop a hair dryer in
>>
Drink my piss
>>
Go in the garage and turn on the car. EZ
>>
>>581018976
Any siblings? Do your parents know you want to die? I'm your age and I would probably kill myself too in your position.
>>
>>581018625
I had a couple of breakdowns in front of family, told them I wanna die. But the reaction was typical - "OMG how can you do this to us". They don't see how happy they'll be without a burden like me.

In my country suicide is illegal let alone assisted, that's right they charge survivors with attempt to suicide.

I don't suppose hitmen advertise themselves in newspapers
>>
>>581018121

Stop being a whiny little bitch. I broke my neck 11 years ago when i was 17.
Be positive in life and it will turn out positive for you. I know that feeling of not having controll, that feeling of being dependable on others, the endless physical therapie but fuck man, life is beautiful!!!
>>
>>581019639
Hugs for all!
>>
>>581020443
Can you walk?
>>
>>581018768

>I apologize for this, but how do quadriplegics have sex?

Girls on top? my dick works, she'll just have to manage it all herself. That said, I haven't done it, and it's the last thing on my mind anyways
>>
>>581020443
Yeah a neck injury is not like Op's condition lol wth?
>>
>>581020216
How about starving to death? I don't know, can they legally force feed you?
>>
>>581018908

This is the first practical advice so far. Any more Info on this? Thanks
>>
>>581020723

I can't sadly.
>>
>>581020972
Take a few sleeping pills first

But http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-29645760
>>
>>581017567
wait it out for another decade OP, it's well worth it.
You maybe from the third world but your parents are probably going to get you this sort of technology

Do what this guy says.
Come look for ways to kill yourself if technology doesn't catch up.
>>
well bro, just don't try taking a bunch of pills. that won't work and it'll be super painful.

trust me man, i tried.

that being said, i hope you find a way to power through this.
>>
>>581020902

dude it ripped my spine and i'm sitting in a wheelchair since. so it kinda is lol
>>
>>581017147
>you'r
No one can take you seriously get out and kill yourself
>>
>>581021187
Oh...well.. im sorry anon. Keep on keepin on
>>
>>581015649
You're more able bodied than stephen hawking and look at his accomplishments.
No need to rush to the end, we'll all get there soon enough /b/rother.
>>
>>581015649
You are not afraid of death? You have a shitty life, but it's life....
Death is nothing.
>>
>>581016274
how do you propose he get a bottle of bleach to his mouth you dumb fuck?
>>
>>581015649
grow a pair and go through life like the rest of us. everyone has a cross to bear. man up and get a therapist dude. fuck...honestly think of what you would put your family through. suicide is selfish and is not your choice to make faggot.
>>
>>581020216
Op i got it. If you work at home its going to be harder. First things first and steal a sharp knife from the kitchen. Tell you parents your going for a stroll and wont be back for sometime

Position the knife right near your heart and abdomen and fall on your knife. Bloodless will set in and sweet bliss will come.

Being a cripple is one thig but what you have isnt life at all. Sometimes suicide is the answer and for the sake of the whole " temporary problem" no your problem is permanent
>>
>>581015649

Even hawking tried to kill himself, well we're glad he didn't. So, are you a programmer or what? I don't think you can succeed in dying atm, so why not focus on something? You've got the internet, lots of stuff you can do.
>>
>>581020902
I have a neck injury as well. Breaking your spinal cord at the cervical level is what makes you a quadriplegic
>>
>>581020443
lol are you still taking your pain meds??
>>
>>581022310
Say the guy that can type perfectly normal. Has the ability to get up to go to the bathroom by him-fucking-self. Dude if he lost an arm and eye or even a leg i get what your saying suck it up

But not having these personal freedoms is no way to live. Guy cant even response quick to a post on /b/.

Op we give you permission to die
>>
>>581022310
>Not your choice to make
>>
>>581022204
I'd choose nothing.

>>581022246
bleach didn't work for a kid like Amanda.. they aren't toxic enough
>>
>>581015649
yup you hsould do it op.
>>
>>581023139
Wait for tech to catch up mate, if it doesn't come back and ask for ways to kill yourself.
>>
>>581015649

if you are willing to pay I can kill you semi painlessly and make it look like a suicide.
>>
>>581022452
Yeah I can code but not sure how good I am seeing how i never went to college. It's just stuff I learned online, but it got me a job, so idk.

The motivation is more or less dead now

>>581022861

Glad someone gets it.
>>
>>581023939

Which country are you in?
>>
>>581023939
how would you do this in a way that can be believed that isn't something OP could do himself?
>>
>>581024689

bring to a library with stairs and a puddle, put him face down in a puddle after slamming his forhead so he passes out
>>
>>581017412

>Do you have friends?
few online anons, over the last couple of years. they don't know about all this. 2 friend from old days at school but they are in different cities and busy with their own lives.
>>
>>581021426
Oh sorry :s

Why do you and OP become friends?!
>>
So, how about getting nembutal online? It's hit or miss if you try to get it from Chinese scanners but I've seen some success stories.
>>
Buy a few tanks of helium on amazon and hook em up to a face mask. Put the face mask on and make sure there are no leaks. Switch the valve on the tank and let porous death flow into thy lungs.
>>
>>581026614
You really think he can get a tank up there without his parents being suspicious?
>>
>>581015649
DON'T DOT IT! GOD LOVES YOU! SUICIDE WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL FOR EVER!
>>
This may sound retarded but is just something I was wondering.

Is there a way I can get a deadly disease, like AIDS/cancer/dengue?

AIDS is contagious through blood transfusion so why don't one of you fine gentlemen who have AIDS send me a needle.

Is it possible to pull this off
>>
>>581027370
Shut up moral faggot
>>
>>581027160
It'd be kind of fucked up to do, but he could ask his parents to HELP him carry the tank to his room. He could say he has a newfound interest in balloons or something. Who the fuck cares if he's gonna be dead anyways? He'll leave his family with an overwhelming sense of grief anyways - what's a little more added on for helping him with his suicide?
>>
>>581027582
>doesn't understand quadriplegic privilege
you could be a fuckin boss in this lifetime
>>
Post pic of yourself.
>>
>>581024414

Oceania region currently. Can travel without difficulty to most western countries
>>
OP, they are about 5 years away from curing your condition. You'll still be young...

look at this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhFHQMrrz4E

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMjPK6CF7sQ

countless others

Imagine the joy you can bring to your family once you are walking again...
>>
>>581017205
>there is nothing i can do with that money
Get some weed, hire some hookers. I don't know man there are some pleasures of life you can still enjoy.

I understand you want to lighten your parents' life by offing yourself, but you never know how they will react to it dude. They might both fall into deep depression or something.
>>
>>581023939

hurr durr...not after you posted that, you've now been traced and are on a list

jezus you're a fucking dumb cunt kek
>>
>>581027804
Well, depends, if OP lives on the ground floor he could hide them before they can see them.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.