[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CONSPIRATION THREAD Post your more crazy conspiracy theory

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 48

File: Blop.jpg (38KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
Blop.jpg
38KB, 625x469px
CONSPIRATION THREAD

Post your more crazy conspiracy theory

You get killed, you win
>>
>>580918828
Mods are feminists
>>
>>580919948
You are retard. That's not fucking true. Now get out before you get killed.
>>
>>580918828
I have this theory that OP has a theory about me having a theory about OP having a theory about me having a theory about OP having a theory that OP is a faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
The stars are actually the glowing engines of satellite alien spacecraft.

NASA knows this.

The moon is an alien supercomputer protected by miles of rock.

It coordinates all space activity in the solar system.

Earth is a biological testing ground for engineered creatures such as ourselves.
>>
Jews control the world.
>>
>>580918828
Not much of a conspiracy theory but I think that our entire world is just a spec of dust in another universes living room. And it's this endless loop of infinity. Probably smoke too much weed.
>>
>>580920608
I think about that too. A lot.
>>
building 7 never even existed
>>
The mystery of the Pyramids in Giza is PROOF
>>
>>580920710
Glad I'm not the only one. friends always seem to understand what I'm saying but think I'm crazy still cause I think it's a firm possibility.
>>
>>580920883
I think that too. That it can be possible and it's not anything to worry about. Also, I don't do drugs so you are not crazy because of that.
>>
Also I think that this "third eye" so to speak or our pineal gland is what unites humans. It's the key to something and some people's are stronger than others so they grasp or glimpse at things most people think are crazy like conspiracy theories and ideas. And who knows maybe the whole "fluoride" ordeal was to suppress that. I think there's a reason that drugs have an effect on the brain. Maybe our brains have some kind of connection to the universe.
>>
>>580920272
not a conspiracy if it's true
>>
Selfies were popularized to aid in facial recognition, the media played it off like it was the next cool thing to catalog us
>>
were in a dome man trapped by the man feeding us lies. there is no space, we are in a giant petri dish and the 'stars' are just holes showing light from above
>>
File: photo_2014-11-22_11-53-56.jpg (3KB, 180x170px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2014-11-22_11-53-56.jpg
3KB, 180x170px
>>580921420
I'm not alone.
>>
>>580920608
I think the universe is a series of computer simulations, where society builds up and eventually builds another universe simulator. that is why we can find a limit on how small things are and how fast things can go, that's the limits of the simulation
>>
>>580921420
Honestly I could believe this. But I kind of don't just because growing up in this generation of "selfies" I kind of watched it happen first hand and think it's more about people wanting attention and society caring less about the important things and more about stupid social media bullshit.
>>
>>580918828
Illuminati is behind DW
>>
>>580921742
what's dw
>>
>>580921660
>1984
Kinda frightening that he was right.
>>
There is a small corrupt town in South Dakota fueled by sovereign citizens, mennonites, and bought off police.
>>
>>580921795
One does not talk about DW. its dark
>>
>>580913494
>>580915185
>>580917550
>>580917897
>>580918647
>>580919714
>>580921803
>>580921847
>>580921868
>Jews
>>
My mom knows i smoke weed
>>
>>580922414
You're getting killed
>>
File: 1416529112074.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1416529112074.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>580918828
The circle of life and death is actualy a huge powerhouse to generate tons of energy. All the problems we solve, all the feelings we got are creating energy in this circulatory. Its a source of infinite energy. And all they (some godly beeings) need to do is to make it that hard, that we need to spend energy to go on.
>>
>>580922817
I kno niggah, I kno
>>
religions are there to make money and keeping the people from going insane
because the reality is, in 100 years we all be dead, and it will be like we were never alive
we wont remember anything and we will be in a dark cloud forever
im really scared what will happen to the universe
it could expand till everything is so far away that all life will die forever, or it can colaps, it just fucks my mind
that im in a huge box, which gets bigger and bigger but i cant get out
and this box is my master and i need to do what the box says
everything we do is just a distraction from death
we have no purpose and everything we do doesnt matter
there is something out in the universe that controlls live, and we have no idea what that is
no not a god, thats just retarded, a flying man in the sky
something bigger, something that you just cant understand
i think there is so much more to the universe
i know that there is something out there, a universal system that handles everything
but im scarred that we humans are not very important for that system
its just like a computer simulation
the system only wants that the rules arent broken, and wants that there is live, 1 person or 1 lifeform doesnt matter, only every lifeform matters in some form
oh fuck they are here
the aliens
im scared
help me...
>>
File: Nigga you don't understand..jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga you don't understand..jpg
31KB, 300x300px
Here's the thing, the jews are actually the proxies, they merely exist to take the blame and draw the attention of the masses towards them, the ones who trully control everything are the greeks, who are actually a highly advanced civilization of shapeshifting reptiles from planet Mal-Akas.

7000 years ago their space-fortress "Atlantis" was shot down from the orbit of planet earth by their nemesis, the Klingons (yes, the klingons are real), and since then they've been trying to recover it from the bottom of the ocean, repair it, power it up and use to mentally dominate the earthlings and use them as cannon fodder for their great war.

Their have psychic powers, however they cannot use them in the freezing (for them) temperatures of planet earth, so all these years were slowly and steadily raising the temperature of the planet by doing war (lot's of energy wasted), improving the industrial output to levels of pure decadence (a.k.a more chinese crap produced, more heat) e.t.c.

They faked their current economic state to cause a massive global unrest that shall result in WW7, where they shall strike and take over the earth.

It all makes sense.
>>
The human race used to be part of an organized group of intelligent life forms from all over the universe.

Many years ago, this organized group was in a battle with the enemies of consciousness. During this battle , humanity was almost destroyed. We had to retreat to a far region of the universe where we would be able to regroup and recover. Upon identifying a habitable planet (Earth), we prepared to go but were intercepted by the enemy. They ended up enslaving us on earth, making sure that we couldnt pass on our knowledge through any form.

We forgot who we are, and we are still being enslaved. The pyramids all over the world were built by the last intelligent humans at that time before they died. The pyramids are still transmitting our position in space to the organization to await rescue.

Await the space war.
>>
File: hohle_10.jpg (21KB, 527x386px) Image search: [Google]
hohle_10.jpg
21KB, 527x386px
the earth is hollow.
>>
>>580918828

Why should we get killed? We dont have millions of people we can influence with the truth. We are not 2pac or MJ.
>>
>>580920425
woah
>>
File: 1329671581753.jpg (85KB, 656x576px) Image search: [Google]
1329671581753.jpg
85KB, 656x576px
>>580923241
>>
Is the Devil immortal?
>>
4 chan
for tune

*dies*
>>
>>580918828
Parallel dimensions/universes intersect with ours on a regular basis, causing the little things that we can't attribute to any physical factors.
Example, when you get a random chill up your spine, when something just falls off a table, etc.
Nothing supernatural, I think it's just physics, and someday we'll be able to stop one of those moments and access another dimension.
>>
>>
File: 1403995612837.jpg (249KB, 650x793px) Image search: [Google]
1403995612837.jpg
249KB, 650x793px
We regularly have access and lines of communication to extra-dimensional entitities

Consciousness is the greatest technology at our disposal, and through serious study of the manipulation of, we can accomplish great things

The government knows this, and actively tries to limit our understanding of it. If we were able to legally explore other realities at will, our understandings of the human experience would change, and thus our control systems would have to as well. Those currently in control, dont like that idea, because it involves forfeiting some power

This is one of the main reasons behind a war on drugs. The controlled substance act wont even let us research some of these things, under hte guise of "harm", but never mind our weapons research, that cant hurt anybody. How often has making science illegal been for the good of the population?

Look into research by Dr. Rick Strassman as well as DMT.
>>
The American political system has been hijacked by elites who pay off both sides of the two party system while using the media outlets under their control to give the illusion of choice. They also directly influence elections by pumping millions of dollars into the campaign of one candidate or another, this used to be called bribery but due to their legal finagling has been made legal.

Hope this isn't too out there for you guys.
>>
>>580926004
This thread is for theories, not facts
>>
I just saw this video of a woman claiming the monster can was a symbol of satan.

This is obviously not true, so I'm going to show you who's /really/ behind monster energy.
The Monster logo consists of 3 t-shapes, the center one being slightly larger.
It is a symbolic depiction of all three crosses at the crucifixion of Jesus.
they also look conveniently nail shaped, don't they? As in the 3 nails Jesus was attatched to the cross with.

The ingredients include taurine, which is similar to Tauras, the astrological sign.
It spans the 30-60th degree of the zodiac, between 27.25, and the 54.75 degree of celestial longitude.

But the Zodiac element of Taurus is Earth. And if we go to latitude 27.25 and longitude 54.75? We'll get Iran.

The other ingredient is ginseng, which belongs to the Panax genus.
The botanical name Panax means 'all heal' in Greek, shraing the same origin as Panacea.

The Panacea Society was a unique, religious group that existed in Bedford, England.
Tim Thomas was a famous kick boxer from Bedford, and also shares the same name of the Boston Bruins old goalie.

Zdeno Chara (#33) is their captain, Reilly Smith (#18) scored the first goal in their last game, where the final score was 5.

W = 33
M = 18
D = 5

W.M.D.

This is where the weapons of mass destruction are. But we're not done.

Because if you take 33 - 18 - 5, you get ten. Divide that by the amount of letters in WMD, three, you get 3.33.

How many numbers are there in that number? 3.
How many sides in a triangle? 3.

How many sides have Illuminati's triangle? 3.

Illuminati created Monster Energy Drinks to distract that public as to where the the WMDs are, which were made by Tim Thomas.

You might think, all of this makes sense now, but, how could a British kick boxer from Englad create WMDs?

Well, I visited his wikipedia page, and at first everything seemed fine, until I discovered what his nickname was.

TNT.

Illuminati monster energy WMD theory confirmed.
>>
>>580925983
BAM, you're dead.
Congratulations, anon.
>>
File: 1359125288662.jpg (189KB, 366x649px) Image search: [Google]
1359125288662.jpg
189KB, 366x649px
>>580926004
it isnt. (i believe) Goldman Sachs was the biggest financer of both presidential candidates last election

My mom always told me when i was young, "if you want to know who is in charge, follow the money". All money goes through banks, so it kinda makes sense those who them would be pretty damn influential
>>
>>580925669
That's not crazy.
Just retarded.
>>
>>580921821
>>1984
>Kinda frightening that he was right.

exactly 1984 is happening now and thats why political correctness and hate crimes are a thing

slowly controlling the way we think

ex. some guy is white and killed a different color skinned guy

convicted of with murder gets death penalty AND charged with hate crime bc he "hated non whites"

supposedly

they are charging people for not only their actions but their thoughts!

scary times pretty soon gender will be a "group" same as race and then it gets fucking crazy
>>
>>580926183
:)
>>
>>580918828
Current wave of feminism is perpetuated by interests tied to Hillary Clinton. They are using a group of bloggers to pump out emotionally charged rhetoric to improve her chances at acquiring the presidency
>>
>>580925669
I think this too. I think this so why people see Bigfoot and other "creatures" or even ghosts. Because there's small tears in between dimensions in the flow of time. We can experience them in any form of the senses and maybe even a sixth.
>>
There is no situation in the middle-east.
They just live off the wealth and charity of murica and EU.
Every suicide bomber actually is a party gone out of control.

Check mate
>>
>>580923131
>that im in a huge box, which gets bigger and bigger but i cant get out
>and this box is my master and i need to do what the box says

naw the "cube" is satanic (ignore what muslums say) it is a trap for our mind

the sphere is good and is where its at we want to be a part of the sphere
>>
>>580922240
DW is dark wing duck
>>
>>580926269
>they are charging people for not only their actions but their thoughts!

What is intent?
>>
>>580924581
not sure but God will put him in his place(the pit) for 1000 years and i think maybe after that God will destroy the devil or make it to where he dissapears
>>
>>580925669
>>580926385
This. Every strange thing that happened to me can be easily explained with this 'theory'. Like when a scratch appeared in my face out of nowhere (hurting me) when I was walking on the street, or when a magnifier jumped out of the table and broke into the ceiling. Stuff like that.
>>
File: 1416091598499.jpg (113KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
1416091598499.jpg
113KB, 700x544px
I am ex illumaniti, now I worship the Lord and I am Blessed.

I will answer if I feel like it
>>
>>580923537
or those special smart egyptians were already taken years ago and we were all left here to die
>>
>>580926269
what do you mean pretty soon gender will be? It already is. Men make up 94 percent of the prison population.
>>
>>580926650

I've heard some retarded conspiracies in my time, but that might be the most retarded.
>>
>>580918828
You get raped some night, but government uses mind wipe agents in your tap water to make you forget.
Remember those rough nights that seem you haven't dreamed or rested at all, or you woke up all sore?
It was one of those.
>>
all of the big movies are a confirmation for making the public 100% it's how it happened...idiots believe it, i've seen them...
...stuff like Jack&Rose being real'n shit...

some movies?
JFK - actually shot by driver
Titanic - actually hit by torpedo
Social network - actually made by CIA
Assange movie - actually a fake agent

it's all bullshit folks. and it's bad for ya.
>>
>>580922012
ware
>>
>>580926572
yes i know of intent but

if someone murders and is convicted of murdering someone that in itself is a bad crime

convicting someone for murdering someone bc he doesnt like them is thought crime bullshit

and makes a precedent for other thoughts to later become an additional crime
>>
>>580926756
I've had small stuff happen to me. Seeing something or hearing something small. Not enough to where id be worried about being schizo. But maybe schizophrenia is related to this? Maybe breaking the bondage of your brain is exactly what you need to access this rift of dimensions?
>>
>>580926890
>not reading the bible

God is what is and the only thing that really is

your intellect is nothing even all the intellects on earth combined added up arent the most high

dont be so arrogant
>>
>>580926136
Conspiracy theories use conjecture to bridge what little facts they have if a theory used nothing but fact it would seize to be a theory.

And don't be surprised when you find out conspiracy people are nothing but whack jobs
>>
Prove to me that your posts arn't a creation of my imagination.
>>
>>580926756
thats demonic activity man

next time that happens say In the name of Jesus Christ, i rebuke you satan and pray to God and it will stop
>>
you know Deja vu? Think about it:

It feels like you've been in this situation before. You sometimes can call something that's going to happen next when you have it.

You don't remember most of your dreams. They're boring, or you're focused on other things when you wake up.

Your dreams are telling the future but the situation they're showing you is so boring and irrelevant at the time of having the dream that it doesn't make sense and you just forget about it.

Then when you experience Deja Vu, you remember the situation but you DON'T remember that it was a dream, thus leaving you clueless as to where this feeling of remembrance came from.
>>
File: anita-sarkeesian-screenshot.jpg (40KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
anita-sarkeesian-screenshot.jpg
40KB, 615x345px
>>580918828

This bitch can't quick scope and has probably never played a video game in her life.
>>
>>580926884
i agree but now its unofficial later it will be

guy punches guy

guy who did the punching is charged with hate crime bc the guy who recieved punch identifies as "other/trans"
>>
>>580927029

But why is that any different to intent?
>>
>>580926454
>geometric shapes having inherent meaning

really??
>>
candlejack was created by the government to keep us fro
>>
>>580927212
They are. Literally everything in creation has been created to make you do exactly what you are doing.
>>
Dont belive much of this nonsene, biggest trolls work for the goverment! We humans hold the secrets to the universe, All you have to do is open your heart.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
>>
>>580926269
no, 1984 is not happening.

Brave New World is happening.
>>
>>580926572
They want a totally dumbed down mind controlled submissive society. Think: total control. If you question too strongly then you become their enemy. I have questioned much and am on many lists.
>>
>>580926942
agreed

ALL MOVIES are made to feed you some kind of propaganda or divert your attention from something happening or occurring in the near future its the same as government workers telling stories on the hill from back in the day just with multi million dollar budgets and special effects and brain mapping so good that they can ellecit specific emotions from the people watching
>>
>>580921619
Thats trippy as shit bro
>>
>>580927180

Arrogance would be pretending that the word of an eternal and omniscient deity can be reliably conveyed into one and then translated into many different languages. Arrogance would be believing that I was special enough to be able to discern the truth of that message any better than any other human that ever walked the earth. Fuck your bible. Also, fuck the committee of politicians that sat around and voted the books into something more than a bunch of books chosen by politicians.

>inb4 fedora
>>
>>580926446
This
>>
>>580926756
Nah u just haunted nigga
>>
>>580927491

bc the punishment should be based on the action it self

like attempted murder

attempted murder of asian guy by a white guy is bad bc of attempted murder

attempted murder of asian guy by a white guy who hated asians is bad bc of attempted murder

NOT bc that guy didnt like asians

who cares what the guys preferences,like, and dislikes, were he attempted to murder and that is the real crime

not thoughts
>>
>>580927719

Well brother, just be sure to keep that tin foil hat on nice and tight.
>>
>>580928086

But the crime is really just an assault. Even if the intent was to murder the result was assault if the person didn't die.
>>
File: cat.jpg (59KB, 704x512px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
59KB, 704x512px
The pyramids are just the top parts of 12,000 year old enormous underground cat heads.

The Sphinx was actually a statue of Anubis before one of the pharaohs defaced it.
>>
>>580927545
No, nothing has been created, I am imagining this whole thread, you don't exist, neither does the room I'm in.
>>
>>580928148

Go watch your mainstream media you moron. That response is so fucking old it hurts.
>>
>>580927674
do you have that pic of the 2 compared side by side i forget which is which

the BNW is the media and hedonism taking over right?

yeah thats deff. happening now
>>580927934

will all that said humans are humans and are fallen

that doesnt keep God from being real
>>
>>580918828
>romans made up Jesus
>templars found out
>formed illuminati
>are secretly the saviors of humanity
>>
Space is entirely habitable. They just keep all the important shit out of earths atmosphere
>>
also USA is slowly surrounding Russia with it's military bases...that's why they want Pakistan&Afganistan... they want the motherland that noone before has conquered...
>>
>>580928393
Life is a dream, you can kill yourself if you don't like it.

But send pics, you will be the first real WINRAR
>>
>>580928594

Your post reeks of 14 year old faggot
>>
>>580928783
23, but the heart of a child
>>
>>580927719
agreed

i dont ever watch tv or movies anymore its just so inyourface propaganda its ridiculous i cant watch it without feeling like im self inflicting harm
>>580928272
yea i agree i was talking about specifically being charged for that + thought crime aka hate crime/political correctness crime
>>580928557
exactly cold war never ended it just "graduated" to different levels
>>
>>580928327
no faggot is it I who is imagining YOU imagining yourself
>>
>>580928410

>will all that said humans are humans and are fallen

You make that assertion and you have the gall to call me arrogant. I never said God wasn't real, just that it takes extreme arrogance on your part to believe that you have the truth because you read it in a book and you believe it.
>>
>>580918828

all the conflicts we have now is only temporary. soon there will be peace on earth.
>>
>>580928972

this is actually happening right now lmao

"i'm imagining you"

"no IM imagining YOU"

shut the fuck up and admit yourself to the nearest looney bin already oh my god
>>
>>580928926

But being charged with attempted murder is being charged with thought crime in the first place. You didn't seem to have any problem with that version of thought crime.
>>
>>580923131
>huge box
boxes have 6 sides, 6 divided by 2 is 3. a triangle has 3 sides.

it all makes sense now, that higher being/creature controlling the universe? illuminati.

now that the secret is out i want you to hold onto this valuable information after they come and kill me. be strong my friend
>>
>>580928926
>>580929217

Not to mention there is some precedent for thought crime legislation in your religion. Ever looked at a women with lust in your heart /b/ro?
>>
>>580928410
fallen? fallen to what? from where?

all i have are my memories of childhood where i'd be chilling completely content with basic actions
then the adults told me i'm going to hell because of things in the past that i had nothing to do with
that i'm a sinful creature by birth (sounds totally fair to be convicted of a crime before birth)
>>
File: mc bin laden.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mc bin laden.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Bin Laden is not dead. Bin Laden is alive
>>
>>580928972
>>580929201
I am a sentient being floating in a universe of nothing, everything that has ever existed or ever will is my creation. You only exist in my imagination, my imagination creates everything you post, so you cannot prove me wrong, because I am arguing with myself.
>>
>>580927674
Elements of both are coming through. NSA, CCTV and perpetual war for profit from 1984 and social engineering from Brave New World.

I'd say the methods, effects and implementation of monitoring the population, as well as the war for profit with interchangeable allies / enemies depicted in 1984 are more accurate than the social engineering from Huxley, though.
>>
>>580929201
do they have wifi there?
>>
sandy hook was an inside job
>>
Flight 93 was obviously shot down by the military.
>>
>>580929945
10/10 would not argue
>>
>>580929945

You can't be proven wrong, it is an extremely arrogant proposition but is unfalsifiable.
>>
>>580928557
also the jews are to blame for WW2 so they could get Israel.
perhaps 6mil jews didn't even die in camps and it's all just propaganda...

(btw, more Slavs and Chinese were killed than Jews and you don't see anyone whining about it...)

also - considering all three major religions have the same Sacred places in middle east - perhaps somethig very important did happen there and perhaps it will again (alien gods comming there to collect gold, or something like it)...
>>
>>580929020
>because you read it in a book and you believe it.

nope im saying God is/has the truth

im pointing toward Him not saying I know whats up come bow down to me

and the bible was referenced bc in revelation it talks about what God will do to "the devil"/satan when it comes time

as for "which God" well I oly belive in God and that He came to earth in Jesus Chrsit

and that all major religions today are infulltraited to a large extent by the enemy and false teachings

dont worry about teams aka religions

just repent and accept that God came to earth as Jesus and died for us to show that only He coud be perfect and that we need Him to express the most truth and live with forever free or sin-which is a missed mark like when we stumble when we talk but with our life is what i mean
>>580929217
>>580929451
well attempted murder is different than minority report style -and minority report style does happen sometimes but i believe it shouldnt and that its wrong

attempted means they tried to do it and bc the major conswquence of murder it is a crime were as attempted assault is not a crime bc its assault and not as harmful

yes i have lusted before of course i have sinned

what I saying is that i wont be punished for my pasts sins if i genuinely belive in God and know that I need Him to express and live out the most truth possible and obey Him and learn from the thigns i messed up on in the past but obeying what Jesus taught and loved as He did more and more everyday
>>580929679
thats just lame and am sorry you had to deal with that

not eveyone is "the real deal"

just like you run into people who claim to be part of a group but arent really that relevant or know alot about a particular hobby/group but dont act well withen it

some people spend their time telling people whats wrong-which is dumb as a primary focus

rather then showing and living by what is right(God)-which should be the primary focus
>>
>>580930206
like the 911
>>
>>580930352
>all three major religions have the same Sacred places in middle east

maybe because they all stem from the same bullshit and worship the same god.
>>
>>580930352
>>
>>580928327
All you need to do is wake up
>>
>>580929020
>>580929217
>>580929451
>>580929679

>inB4 you say many religions claim to have the truth

dont pay attention to religions

religions are just rituals made into "tribes/teams"

following and obeying Jesus is the only group that matters and people who do so are known as disciples of Jesus Christ also known as christians to people who dont follow

but many who procliam to be disciples of Jesus dont actually listen to Him and obey Him they just know of Him and do whatever they think is "good"

also all other "teams" or stories are full of contridictions

catholics- gets in the way of God and pretends its needed to speak to God for you rather then you 1 on1 with God

muslim- abrogation, when muhammad was a nobody he preached peace and was a pedofile
when he was in medina and a warlord he slaughtered anyone who didnt believe him and had many wives and lived like a hedonist
>>
>>580921178
This is all true to an extent. You should look into DMT sometime.

I have an experience that I can share sometime, but it's really long so I'd probably make a whole new post about it. It basically confirms most of what you said.
>>
>>580930352

"whining about it"? 20 million russians were killed by germany in WW2. fuck jews. as a russian i hate western europe, find all you american whiteys to be autistic FAGGOT BITCHES and JOINERS who pick "christian" as a "gang" and hate "jews" for no good reason and love those symbols like crosses and swastikas, etc that make you feel cool LIKE A NIGGER WEARING NIKES and AS A RUSSIAN i feel GREAT vibes with blonds and _I_ am kin to the nordic region with big foreheads while you fucking germans are all dogshit MEXICANS to me coming up from IRAQ--where whitey comes from; do you even history 101?--and heavily mixed with pretentious faggot jew...

who cares if the holocaust happened? russia exists, has the most nukes, owns eastern europe as true kin and has great ties with rat (asians) and great connections with iran sucking their dick for nuclear power; as will the rest of the middle-east as all oil will be gone in 150 years.

no dead jews. big eternal enemy against germs in russia. american shitheads sucking german dick thinking "germany made english and america" even though america declared war on them in both wars--i'm sure that was a filthy jewish conspiracy as well--and they have 3 times the true hate no one can deny in RUSSIA; they killed 1/6 of their population. FUCK german jews; smoke em if you got em.
>>
>>580918828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc
>>
I think that Swedish Chief from Muppets commited 9/11. On pic you can see a cloud in shape of his spoon.
>>
>>580930297
>>580930310
Should I take the red or the blue pill?
This could apply to anyone
You created the world
I am not real
You are in a coma due to a car accident you can't remember
>>
>>580930371

>im pointing toward Him not saying I know whats up come bow down to me

You're actually pointing to what you believe about what is written in a book and calling it the truth. Hugely arrogant. You even recognise the false teaching but put your beliefs out there like they are 'gospel'.

Minority report style is different (I think, never actually seen the movie) because no crime has been committed, the thoughts that are going through a persons head while committing a crime are wholly relevant end do impact on the heinousness of the crime. If I beat someone because they owe me money it is much less heinous than if I beat them because they are asian. Not to mention that the number of people who owe me money is significantly less than the number of asian people so wanting to beat every asian person I see is far more damaging to society and should be punished if acted upon.
>>
File: 141123_104458.png (171KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_104458.png
171KB, 650x976px
a twenty 7 yo white boy runs merrika, nwo, church, un, cia, fbi, jewish temple, islam temple, un and fox news
babble-on homosapien
>>
Benedict Cumberbatch was the first alien-human hybrid and was released into the public eye to gauge our acceptance of alien life.
>>
>>580929945
in a universe of nothing? is the universe nothing? is it empty enough for you to refer to the contents as nothing? what exactly is 'nothing'? there has to be something for you to float in, if you keep the idea of empty universe then you admit that you are alone in a sandbox. what is the nature of this sandbox? the dimensions of it? where is it contained?
if everything is your creation, did you create yourself? if you created everything, do you have any memories of the act or moment of creation?
if not, what does that imply?
'you can not prove me wrong because i am arguing with myself'
even if absolutely true that you're arguing with yourself you can still prove yourself wrong

the coma scenario is more plausible
>>
>>580930991
>>580921178
see
>>580925983
>>
>>580920593
The real powers implemented a conspiracy about Jews are controlling everything, so the focus would get shifted away from the real Satanic cabal.
>>
>>580932419
this shit will never work when 9/10 murrikans own guns and dont share well... :(
>>
Only one guy on 4chan with a pass posts anything.
>>
>>580927329
I wholeheartedly believe this one, and can actually recall a number of events from life where I have with complete certainty dreamt about the event before hand.
>>
File: 141123_120643.png (291KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_120643.png
291KB, 650x976px
>>580932913
the ride never ends
>>
File: 0 (1).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0 (1).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>580918828
actually the cold war a never ended
>>
>>580932970
Its all the porn that makes people paranoid of their own conscience that actually is a gate to other dimensions where hostile entities can invade the mind and are allowed to torture it and cast the guilt on other people, so the victim goes more nuts, without porn people would abandon the guns
>>
>>580926147
Ducking awesome!
>>
File: 75eb41a5df1a7e07.jpg (37KB, 503x720px) Image search: [Google]
75eb41a5df1a7e07.jpg
37KB, 503x720px
>>580928926
I think gorbashov and jelzin were bough by the us. Putin became a problem again. Thats why usa started to invade that hard again.
>>
>>580931994
well i actually believe based on first hand experience

and yes i speak with the assumption that i know what i experienced to be real

i dont mean to say fuck you guys your wrong! i know whats right!

most people do act in a manner that portrays they are confident in their reality, the difference is I dont claim to be the source of truth i only claim to say i know of the truth and i believe it is God/Jesus/His Holy Spirit

im sorry if i didnt explain that well not trying to "force" something onto you are anyone just sharing what i belive is best like most healthy adults and this is a conspiracy thread so i figured the divine conspiracy is relavant

Dallas Willard
The Divine Conspiracy
http://youtu.be/ezbExj7pT1s [Embed] [Embed]
>>
File: 141123_122427.png (271KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_122427.png
271KB, 650x976px
>>580933882
thats because primitive ape man don't give a fuck when he can travel down the street and buy potent narcotics. having ethically/conservatively based procreation policies doesn't give others tha opportunity for rape. nigger
>>
File: 1413037191045.jpg (221KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1413037191045.jpg
221KB, 1600x1067px
>>580932913
>zionists
>>
>>580932848
What would you know, you aren't even real?
I think this theory devalues life, along with some of the other theories ITT.
>>
File: 141123_122741.png (218KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_122741.png
218KB, 650x976px
>>580935606
h8rs getting btfo
tfw nobody sawet cumming
fags come get sum
>>
>>580931994
i get what your saying about the more heinous crime being the profiling people and attacking them

and i agree that kind of behavior is messed up/sick/unhealthy for society

but i dont think it is a good idea to punish them for that behavior they should only be punished for that wrong action

as you said>>580931994
>should be punished if acted upon

no why they think that way but just that if they do do act on their fucked up thoughts

i think we are both actually saying the same thing ha

>>580934192
could see that too

us in iraq good(the media says)
russia in Ukraine bad evil totally not the same(the media says)
>>
>>580935892
U wot m8?
>>
File: 141123_123125.png (196KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_123125.png
196KB, 650x976px
>>580935927
ultimately all your logic is wrong
inflicting pain isnt necessary
when u share 1, nature gives too
lmfao how !much does a 350 pack of printer paper cost nao
>>
>>580935159

But once again, you are basing all of this entirely off your interpretation. Without your interpretation of your personal experience, you have nothing.
>>
>>580936474
not shocked, not awed
im gonna need peer reviewed dtales, nigga
>>
>>580935927

But you've already admitted that attempted murder is a different crime to assault, so you're already saying that intent (what is going on in their head) makes a difference, why do you draw that line at one time of thought crime prosecution but not the other. What is the fundamental difference?
>>
4chan used to be in the deepweb and moot hacked and brought it in the open web
>>
Know what kinda annoys me besides the whole batshit fanaticism behind all that shit? I really like the illuminati style. The eye and the triangle, they're strong symbols, but it's impossible to find an illuminati themed belt buckle or something like that because everyone fears it.

All I want is some cool triangle and eye of providence pendants or belt buckles
>>
>>580936582

Peer reviewed details that his interpretation of his personal experience may not coincide with reality? Not really how burden of proof works.
>>
File: 141123_123711.png (196KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_123711.png
196KB, 650x976px
plague of locusts confirmed for sluts
top kak homoflags
i kno u guys want et
>>
File: 141123_124010.png (240KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_124010.png
240KB, 650x976px
>>580937138
devil was born into original sin
ura fag
get bent skag
>>
There are only two people on /b/.

Me and you.

Every post that isn't you is generated by me, either directly, or as a part of a large algorithm.

The only time this changes is when you influence another real life person to join /b/. I compensate and continue to shitpost.
>>
>>580918828
FUCK YOU ALL ARE SO RESTATED
>>
>>580937538

I like you. Can we sodomise each other?
>>
File: 1415843023055.jpg (25KB, 359x367px) Image search: [Google]
1415843023055.jpg
25KB, 359x367px
the entire country is actually under control of an organization known as the "Patriots" and the government is just a figurehead for the public
>>
>>580926764
why did you start to become a fag?
>>
>>580935606
about the coma scenario? nothing
wwowwww so you admit theory therefore ur nawt certainly certain durrr a aha

okay dude but seriously, does my being real or not in any way affect the validity of my questions or statements
>>
File: 141123_124447.png (290KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_124447.png
290KB, 650x976px
>>580937797
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U CANT DO DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAH, JK. NEED A RIDE HOLMES?
>>580937817
nah
>>580938057
how do i do dis?
>>
>>580918828
hindu gods inparticular vishnu were the ancient alien
>>
>>580938179
your inability to bring civil suits against me is hare@say
>>
File: 141123_124708.png (418KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_124708.png
418KB, 650x976px
>>580938337
vishnu smelled bad lol
>>
>>580922989
exactly my feelings .. thats the reason why intelligent civilisation(humans) got priority over unintelligent ones(dinosours/animals)
>>
>>580938436
lawyer up player
>>
>>580926004
general captialist theory
>>
File: 141123_125342.png (227KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_125342.png
227KB, 650x976px
>>580938763
tfw snake antivenom is eligul in over 99 local starsystems
>>
>>580936931
good point. discerning the motive can and is usually very relevant.

but i feel like charging of a crime for(insert fucked up belief that is not conducive to society) is not okay bc it could lead to the people in power sliding definitions to encompass more things in order to gain more power over others

also it would be very hard to prove someones personal preference either way

and typically only goes one way

white guy beats on black guy-possibly racially motivated

asian guy beats on white guy-normal assault no racial intent

where i draw the line is only relevant to specific cases where the prosecutes tack on extra charges for racial "hate"

they should be charged on fucked up actions or failure of equal opportuniy laws stuff like that not group 2 attacked group blue bc 2 hates blue

it leads to people forming schemas about people and stereotypes over actual behavior and looking at the present situation with all parties involved beginning at equal(makes some better than other or more/less immune than others just bc the person judging(court,law) them believes they belong to a certain group when there is no way of knowing and is the main point of the constiution which is for everyone be equal accept convicted criminals

but thats my opinion as a us citizen also the media fucks with peoples opinion and makes them believe racial shit rather than the known facts
>>580937538
>devil was born into original sin

who told you that? satan?

the devil/satan was angel and CHOSE to rebel against God bc the he was a butthurt wannabe #1 and refused to be humble that Jesus was to be a part of God
so he spread rumors to peeps in heaven and convinced others to rebel with him and try to take over what isnt his

satan is a loser, that hates everything bc he created nothing and wishes to be like the creator but cant and wont bc God is going BTFO satan when God has had enough of satans bs
the devil choose to be a piece of shit he wasnt born into it wtf are on right now
>>
>>580926136
why u hate logical explanation
>>
>>580926204
why the fools back their coments by "my mom/dad says so " .. who was ur mom some scientist ? it wud have been great if she wud be a pornstar
>>
Moot is groot
>>
>>580927375
i exactly remember a dream of one of my teacher as exam invigilator and it was a random process and she was the one that day exactly in my dream 5 hrs ago
>>
>>580926004
most liekly very true

human history has been around too long for someone/many/a few different people or groups to amass enormous power/wealth it makes sense that those people would then use it to affect global business/government

the koch brothers funded 1/3 of the us senate when they payed for paul ryan to run for vp

the kock brothers play all sides and they arent the only players
>>
File: 141123_130000.png (257KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_130000.png
257KB, 650x976px
>>580938763
yeah, i was roneeeng
lol too bad such thongs arent readily available and translatable into english
tfw i still dont fucking care how much porn my neighbor watches
tfw he is butthurt cuz he is ebic fag with mental diasease/learning deficiet
tfw i am nao handicapped 4 life
bish pleez
>>
>>580927185
>seize
cease
autism confirmed
>>
>>580926147
did you seriously type out that video....
>>
>NSA and GCHQ are constantly watching (not consipracy, see leaked docs)

>Most of the followers for famous celebrities are bots controlled by the NSA
>Make degenerate people famous, to encourage others to act like degenerates, to keep them stupid and not question authority, to keep them media hungry and possession hungry to keep the economy going
>>
>>580918828
the whites are actually the closest relative of the aliens .the reason why whites are so advanced in science ,culture is coz of aliens technology

the real reason why there is so much space exploration is in search of more alien technology

there are different alien race in space just like there are different races on earth and the ones corresponding to whites is the most advance (if u watch prometheus closely thats the message they are trying to give)

more often the secrets gets leaked and they are presented to public in for of subtle movies/TV series /cartoons forming a kind encryption for the wise one (its like those of secret radio station)

technology first comes to military/govt then comes to corporates to achieve profits(example "the internet ")
>>
>The cures for most major diseases and cancers are known to pharmaceutical companies but they make more money from selling the treatments, instead of the cures, so they have not released them.

>British pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has posted a profit of £1.08bn for the second-quarter of 2013, compared to £1.3bn for the same period last year. Turnover increased by 2 per cent to £6.61bn from £6.46bn in 2012, while operating profit declined to £1.43bn from £1.71bn last year
>>
>>580923241

Nigga, how fucking high are you?
>>
File: 141123_132012.png (286KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_132012.png
286KB, 650x976px
do gps satellites have gps satellites?
>>
>>580941627
>>Most of the followers for famous celebrities are bots controlled by the NSA

jpclevergirl.jpg/redirect-db-Uah_center/botnetmainframe.gov

seriously that is a good one and would be pretty smart of them

your right on the money with making degenreate people famous
>>
>>580931021
dude, i'm a Slav too... :)
>>
>>580941716
epidemic outbreaks and natural calamity are initiated partially/controlled by big capitalist in search of profit thats why the 3rd world country are the prime victims

TOR/ internet is actually the honey trap

the technology that doesnt support honeytrapping is deliberately made to be unpopular among masses <eg shortwave radio,analog>

updates is simply more honeytrapping/corporates profits else all the office work can be fairly accomplished by old software

corporate and govt works hand to hand . govt get more mind control of masses and corporated gets profits
>>
>>580918828
How's my buddy Tim Osman doing?
>>
most of the people on 4chan are bots programmed to post the same retarded gibberish over and over again
>ayy
>>
>>580931021
"20 million russian"

you mean 20 million soviet citizens, of which almost all were ukes and bielorussians and balts
>>
File: skyhigh.jpg (35KB, 433x359px) Image search: [Google]
skyhigh.jpg
35KB, 433x359px
>>580923241
>>
when all the old research doesnt get news its either they got what they wanted or they got new name

technology like time machine /space war /eugenic is not only sucessfull but on a whole new improved level the hiding is just to prevent other countries to follow

there were many control treatise with USSR which all get void due its disintegration hence there is so much jump in control of world since its disintegration
>>
File: Nigga are you high.jpg (15KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga are you high.jpg
15KB, 343x343px
>>580942097
About 2700 meters from the sea level.
Why are you asking?
>>
>>580942348
See
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/document/2014/07/14/jtrig-tools-techniques/

The tools they have at their disposal. What part of modifying the outcome of online polls is for national security?
Thier main job may be security and surveillance, but its power and expertise also warrants useful for higher powers to influence the world (the gov/co-operations)
>>
>>580920608
you probably just took your science teacher in highschool too seriously fgt
>>
File: 141123_133026.png (226KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_133026.png
226KB, 650x976px
>>580943135
yeah, dont break my heart
>>
File: 12 Years a slav.jpg (42KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
12 Years a slav.jpg
42KB, 508x720px
>>580942512
>>
if u watch different movies with different mindset it will give whole diff meaning (watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off with those famous fight club mindset which is been lately popularise ) what if it was been dedicated to be made that way to cater to special group of people (similarly many thing in popular media is like that hologram which looks ordinary to ordinary masses but only ones with decryption key can decrypt the original message)
>>
File: 141123_133316.png (221KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_133316.png
221KB, 650x976px
downloading a the entire bond set over 56k internet
raw footage incl.
>>
There's actually a secret suicide cult who hires lawyers and public relation teams to make it seem like the cult's choice of suicide method, death by police, is actually them being a victim of police brutality.
>>
>>580931021

It was war, both sides has huge losses. The less skilled one more.
I am Silesian and lost my nobility in WW1 and my land in WW2. I still wish for the german russian friendship. Sadly we are not allowed to do our own decisions because germany is nothing more than an unofficial state of the USA (conspiracy enought?).

We sitting in the same boat against the western degeneracy.
>>
>>580942667
This incredibly feasible.

>>580942601
TOR is indeed a honeytrap, as per stated in some of the leaked docs.

Also facebook is under the direct instruction from the NSA/GOV to install these backdoors and give all these permissions to enable thier survailance to be even stronger (just check the permissions of the facebook app, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHcCNkWUU7M )

Why the fuck would a messenger app need the functionality to turn your phones airplane mode without the users permission, as well as activate the microphone, call data etc

Also edward snowden knows more than he has released, the NSA /GOV know this, so they paid off some woman to claim he raped her or whatever so that they can convict him and lock him away to stop father info being leaked.
>>
there is a group of special elites directly in control of aliens .. they control all govt .. and in the name of democracy alter govt

they are the true intelligent leadership of this planet appointed by aliens and this is the reason why democracy and its secret ballot/electronic voter machine are promoted all over the world so that they can put there govt in each part of globe and there ambition get fullfilled .. they decide where the world fund and work go

they arent Bad or selfish just hiding behind 'democracy' ..no matter what the govt comes it them who are the real govt .its the most intelligent people council from around the planet and they make sure to keep it secret

they are prepared by aliens to make ready humans for there future space war with other aliens
>>
File: riff_raff_face.jpg (56KB, 1185x889px) Image search: [Google]
riff_raff_face.jpg
56KB, 1185x889px
>>580923241
>>
>>580926004
Is there anyone who doesn't believe this? It's so obvious, yet the majority of Americans are too lazy and stupid to research it
>>
>>580944379
everything you just said is a conspiracy to convinc humans to fight against God

aliens are demons
>>
File: 141123_134228.png (253KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_134228.png
253KB, 650x976px
>>580944379
u spelled aiums wrong
this isnt true
nothing is true
satan was a cool guy who didn't afraid of nothing
>>
there is deliberate attempt to promote intelligent beings and reject unintelligent being

its like picking stock for future human race

so the intelligent/beautifull beings are in one way or the other is grouped together or migrated (college university serve this purpose)

while the unintelligent being are grouped together to rot

then comes the job the choosen one serve better enviroment ,more freedom ,good enviroment and the other kind are put into rat race

so we have asians rotting up in factories in china right from there childhood . the indians in call center. the arabs in warzone and the niggers in forest so that the white kid enjoy playstation ,surfing ,beaches,TV internet at the same age group

we enjoy the best of world while snatching there best and leaving there worse
>>
>>580920608
This is pretty true I mean think about it, everything is infinitely small to a point where we can't identify it anymore, and the universe is too large for us to observe, alot of things in the universe behave like atoms, gravity? electrons? the universe is like 99.999% empty space and so are atoms. We are just inside a "huge" yet tiny atom and the center of gravity is the nucleus
>>
>>580945029

>Is there anyone who doesn't believe this?
>Lots of people don't believe it

Wut?
>>
File: 87268302.jpg (51KB, 551x549px) Image search: [Google]
87268302.jpg
51KB, 551x549px
>>580920425
>>
>>580931309
kek
>>
People's brain is designed to belive irrational shit so it hasn't got to work too much to comprehend the world which surrounds it and therefore can expend more time wanking, playing shitty games and being an empty piece of meat in front of the tv.

Mind = Blow
>>
aliens are not God . they are something just better evolved and with passage of time are on better position

its like whites discovering gunpowder and put it into use to make colonies, harness resources

and aliens have there own enemy to fight for and human help can come handy for this .. so they are trying to evolve human to that level
(its like first you need to train guns before making army)
>>
also...
aliens are ancient "gods"
one God is above all

angels&demons are multidimensional beings of light and darkness..
>>
>>580945907

vanilla shit spotted
>>
is space extortion legal?
also what's space speed limit?
am i all alone?
can i has cheeseburger?
amerifat reporting in!
>>
File: 141123_135206.png (246KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_135206.png
246KB, 650x976px
>>580946214
this is not important to me, friends need a-hand plz
>>
>>580945907
What the fuck does that even mean you fucking shitwit.
>>
major internet corps were on the verge of bankrupcy so they sold their soul to govt in exchange for information (facebook google)

now all those fake profits and they are like govt agent recycling old military product for more information

google map was actually CIA satteliate maps and with google streetview they gave it more content (what govt on earth wud allow a CIA streetview car ? so it change its name to google streetview) also it had special hardware that collect wifi data-decrypt it-analyse users in particular area and what website they visit

that will serve google pagerank ->which again was a govt help originally
>>
File: 141123_135605.png (230KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_135605.png
230KB, 650x976px
>>580946446
urine trouble kak
>>
>>580946446
yeah those guys defo suck hard 4a reason lol
tripping on tha bad shit nao
>>
>>580946446
US govt control major corporates and help them with economically ,tax and make sure that those who dont fallow gets diminish

these US corporates in turn control major govt officials in the world by bribing corrupts or by other means (blackmailing ,helping there relatives with job migration etc )

so US control all major govt in a unipolar world made possible by the end of USSR in 1991
>>
>>580926334
this. I asked myself "why would Emma Wattson give a speech to the U.N. about feminism when there are more pressing matters" it makes perfect sense now
>>
>>580946940
yeah, gg
no respawn... nahhhhhh!
>>
File: 141123_140221.png (217KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_140221.png
217KB, 650x976px
emma wattson isa ho
we are going to space time out
dont kill muh friends... so many glocks
ty in advance, andur welcome
>>
>Walk into conspiracy topic
>ctrl+f fed
>1 out of 1: fedora
>fuckin a
>turn around 360 degrees and walk out

You niggas talk about money, about corporate control, yet you don't know who controls the money, the corporations, or even the bribed people.
>conspiracy plebs
>>
File: 1409487081415.png (95KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
1409487081415.png
95KB, 500x262px
>>580944379
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaXnAvEpB8

i lold
>>
the govt love giving subtle message for mind control .. look at those 1960 TV national anthem message on youtube wonders what they wud be doing now ?

and all the govt of the world follows one another because their goal is the same more mind control, more power..it has been since kings time
>>
>>580918828
satoshi nakamoto is the second coming of jesus christ
>>
>>580923625
i can confirm this is true
>>
File: 141123_141025.png (209KB, 650x976px) Image search: [Google]
141123_141025.png
209KB, 650x976px
>>580948153
tfw madern mon cannot make bridge anymerre
>>
>>580947878
civilians dont know who controls all of these things,
the illuminati is a scapegoat for the masses that are smart enough to know theres a specific group pulling the strings worldwide. water flouridation was/is being used to weaken everyones pineal gland because its what causes us to question & explore
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.