[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make it seem like I have a job? Should I get dressed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 1414216632743.jpg (203KB, 1030x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1414216632743.jpg
203KB, 1030x1520px
How can I make it seem like I have a job? Should I get dressed up and just leave everyday and hang out in the woods for eight hours and then come home?
>>
>>580871048
You want mommy to think you have a job?
>>
>>580871278
Just the neighborhood
>>
>>580871048
Get a job...

/thread
>>
>>580871048
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>580871048
Have you considered getting a job?
>>
>>580871048
Moar pictures like this pls. They're funny.
>>
>>580871397
They won't know you don't have a job because they all have jobs idiot and are away during the day.
>>
>>580871409
I have yellow teeth and I haven't gotten a haircut since a year ago
>>
>>580871409
>get a job..

Nigga you serious? If this fucker is to do anything it is go full NEET drug dealer or go home.

Jobs are so last century.
>>
>>580871048
I do the same thing but I have a "night job" I end up with my telescope out on the nearby ridge stargazing all night listening to star trek next generation on my headphones.
>>
>>580871567
They already do and I hear them talk about me.
>>
>not realizing this pic is of this era's Buddha.

He at peace 'n shit.
>>
>>580871585
I don't have any teeth or any hair left
>>
>>580871585

brush your teeth. also, it doesn't have to be every day. casual/part time jobs exist. or maybe you 'work' from 'home'
>>
>>580871663

this sounds pretty great
>>
>>580871048
Library. Go
>>
>>580871742
Then they probably no from other factors - factors that wouldn't be solved by pretending to have a job and leaving during the day - e.g unkempt appearance, car is always in same spot (kek you dont have a car), never have anyone over, never seen doing anything, always home
>>
>>580871742
Kill them all.
>>
>>580871663
I only leave the house at night and walk around for an hour or two. My next door neighbor is a drug dealer and always watches me and talks about me. I try to sneak out without him seeing but he's there all day watching and sometimes he hides amongst the trees by the alleyway. He's black and he blends in but I've spotted him a few times
>>
>>580872112
>always having the curtains open when you fap to lolicon in the middle of the day.
>>
>>580871984
It is great. Not even a nerd really, just bored and sick of mother riding me to leave. I literally go to college down the fucking street, I don't see the harm in saving housing costs since its my last semester before my degree. Plus I am the handy man here and I am currently doing the whole roof for free, that's like a 20 thousand dollar job.
>>
Yes, OP. I sincerely agree that you get up and dressed everyday and hang out in the woods for 8 hours
>>
buy a red polo shirt and some khakis
walk around Target taking stuff off shelves and putting it back again
>>
>>580872229
Creepy. Dude you have made yourself stir crazy. Believe me I was there and still am a bit off around people but I have taken comprehensive steps to break out of my funk. My first step from not being a neet was diet and severe exercise. Then I went to community college. Then I started asking around the neighborhood who needed a hand with their house. I make a bit of money fixing sprinklers or peoples motorcycles while I finish school. I have even been talking to a girl finally, something I literally did not think was possible 2 years ago.
>>
>>580872405
It almost sounds like you're pretending to be someone you actually have to deal with.
>>
>>580871048
Some Japanese guys do this because they're too ashamed to tell their wife they were fired. You can see them around parks in Japan if you go to the same park each day.
>>
>>580872493
This
>>
>>580873067
> stir crazy.

Learn to meditate.
>>
>>580873110
Wait what?
>>
Go to the gym lift a shit ton do cardio.. hopefully gym had a pool go swimming maybe sit in hot tub and sauna go shower..and idk go home
>>
>>580873067
I'm actually getting ready to hang myself before or possibly on Christmas. I really hope it works. I have been exercising. I lift and I used to be a runner before I tore my acl, MCL and a few other injuries and my spine started growing crooked. Now I walk up and down the steps for about an hour a day for cardio.
>>
>>580871765
tight
>>
>>580873951
tore my pcl and know your pain. I felt like the most clumsy lump of shit ever until I said fuck the feelings and start taking control of my life.
>>
>>580871663
ha ha shiiiiiit

my nigga
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.