[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw everything we think is 'good' or 'evil'

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: You inside.jpg (40KB, 604x482px) Image search: [Google]
You inside.jpg
40KB, 604x482px
> tfw everything we think is 'good' or 'evil' is just an idea we came up with, and it isn't real. We just imagine it is.
> tfw we spend our whole lives obsessing about money and it only has value because we imagine it.
> tfw people with more money are considered more important even though money is imaginary
> tfw only the people with less imaginary money fight and die in their wars
> tfw America has been purchased and you don't matter
> tfw humans tend to just do what they're told and obey authority no matter what
> tfw humans just accept so many illusions as reality.
> tfw we could have any world we wanted but it will never happen because of fear and laziness
> tfw humans are inherently selfish and violent
> tfw we are overpopulated and billions will die of starvation and disease.
> tfw we will fight wars over water and food
> tfw you know you will be hated for generations
> tfw we could have had a nice place here but we fucked it up permanently instead
> tfw We are the only planet with intelligent life on it.
> tfw life is a meaningless accident.
>>
File: SpvLM.jpg (48KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
SpvLM.jpg
48KB, 500x664px
bumping with a butt
>>
>>580216871
Had your first experience with Ego death, it's okay anon. It's all really simple.
>>
File: 1416366844499.png (80KB, 1196x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1416366844499.png
80KB, 1196x1196px
>>
File: 3016547-ego+the+living+planet.jpg (69KB, 325x365px) Image search: [Google]
3016547-ego+the+living+planet.jpg
69KB, 325x365px
>>580216871
>> tfw We are the only planet with intelligent life on it.

>We are the only planet

>We are the planet
>>
>>580217939
We're free. That's nice. It just hurts to have your illusions shattered.
>>
>ITT
>I'm in ninth grade and just smoked pot for the first time
>>
>tfw you actually do something about it
>tfw when all the answers you seek are already in you
>>
>>580218215
kek
>>580217939
still. We have freedom and don't do shit with it but go through the motions till we die. Myself included pretty much.
>>
>>580217640
Got more of this booty?
>>
It's OK, just try to think about everything that has happened in the right order and at the right time and place for you to exist. You're special.
>>
you are one step closer to awaken

keep it up
>>
>>580218292
Right because anybody who talks about anything other than who won the recent game of hand egg is a teenage stoner.

You're a faggot. And you're too stupid to comment. Fuck off.
>>
>>580216871
Humans are inherently selfish and violent.
We could have had a nice place.

You see the logical fallacies here? Nice try at sounding intelligent but you failed miserably
>>
>>580218479
We can learn shit. Nice try though.
>>
>>580216871

>money
>imaginary

Higher beings are capable of thinking in a organizing around abstracts, you unevolved nigger faggot.
>>
ITT: babbys first existential crisis
>>
>>580218634
I'm still right. It only has value because we all say it does.
>>
>>580218478
oh sorry, 10th grade
>>
File: youre-fucking-retarded.jpg (53KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
youre-fucking-retarded.jpg
53KB, 552x414px
>>580218753
Thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>580218593
You really can't change nature though, can you? Saying the human is inherently selfish and violent is, in my opinion, a stupid thing to say.
>>
The world is a giant playground. It's a shame we broke all the toys.
>>
>>580218638
Hey I'd freak out too if I just learned Thor was going to come kick my ass.
>>
>>580216871
> tfw everything we think is 'good' or 'evil' is just an idea we came up with, and it isn't real. We just imagine it is.
Yeah, it's called a "concept" you stupid shit.

> tfw we spend our whole lives obsessing about money and it only has value because we imagine it.
It has value because others value it. It's been deeply integrated into our society as a "proof of worth", to be exchanged for other goods. Having money means having almost anything. Once again, you're fucking dumb.

> tfw people with more money are considered more important even though money is imaginary
They usually are more important... and for real? "Imaginary?" I'm holding money in my hand you stupid cunt. I don't think you know what "imaginary" means.

> tfw only the people with less imaginary money fight and die in their wars
Men, yeah.

> tfw America has been purchased and you don't matter
I'm Canadian. I matter.

> tfw humans tend to just do what they're told and obey authority no matter what
This one I just couldn't even bother refuting. Just know that you're stupid for thinking this.

> tfw humans just accept so many illusions as reality.
"yet I won't name any and just keep it simple and vague so that i won't seem stupider"

> tfw we could have any world we wanted but it will never happen because of fear and laziness
Our world was built by laziness. We invent in order to make things easier. Appealing to our lazy nature. Slavery wasn't a power play, it was because the slavemasters were lazy cunts. You're lazy too. Get over it.

> tfw humans are inherently selfish and violent
Yeah. You have to be self sufficient, otherwise you're looked down upon.
>>
>>580218909
Shit. You're right. I agree with you. If I could edit the original post I would. I should have said it's a cultural/societal thing rather than a biological trait.
>>
>>580218909
why is this stupid , we are always wanting the best for ourselfs and we are always craving for wars
>>
>>580218732
>I'm still right

You're still a nigger faggot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.