[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME /b/ How do I approach this, >Me and my wife were

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (8KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 125x110px
HELP ME /b/
How do I approach this,

>Me and my wife were having sex last night

>after I finished my wife went to sleep

> I noticed the door was wide open and my son was standing there.

>He starts masterbaiting by the door

> I pretend I'm asleep

> next day I figure out my wifes tits were hanging out.

This is not normal for a kid his age as he is only 8 years old.
>>
wat
>>
>>577565378
Its normal when he watches tv and movies that he shouldnt, and then has internet access to find out more. Your problems are in te past. Its time for an incest is not okay talk.
>>
What the fuck?!
>>
Go to his door and masturbate at him and see how that little fucker likes it.
>>
>>577565378
Seems pretty ok to me, just make sure he isn't strangling himself while he does it. Lost my firstborn that way.
>>
This is too embarrassing. Should I tell my wife? because I'm afraid she wouldn't believe me or worst case scenario she will freak out!
>>
>>577566128
40 keks
>>
Float the idea of a threesome.
>>
>>577566586
you need to do the unthinkable, talk to your son
>>
>>577566880
But I don't want to embarrass him he is too young
>>
>>577566751
This.
>>
>>577567295
it doesn't embaress him jesus fucking christ just be open about it
>>
Dont ask just do it. Crank one out at his door then toss your wife into his bed and bone her on top of him. Then send him to live with some great uncle in Arkansas and never talk to him again.
>>
masturbate nest to his face late at night and poke him with your dick while wearing a costume look like your wife or dress as your wife and take her place in the bed and wait for your son then when he shows up dick out turn oround and show him your monster cock while looking straight at him
>>
File: 1410889189417.gif (31KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
1410889189417.gif
31KB, 272x200px
>>577566128
>>
that's pretty young. better make sure nothing weird has been going on.

'Uncle Tony showed me how to fap' etc etc.
>>
>>577569002
he's got a good point OP
>>
>>577565378
He will grow up being a twisted fucker with weird sexual fantasies. He will fap anywhere and everywhere. He might sexually assault your wife or someone older in general to get that rush of seeing mommy's tits back. Years of counciling, therapy, and talking to shrinks and the little fucker still won't be normal. Today, his innocence was officially lost. He will never get it back. Best case scenario he represses all his urges, never talking to girls cause the only one he wants is your wife. Secretly fapping into your wives bras and panties and, in inevitably, becoming a /b/tard, fapping to traps and wincest. Put him down before he has to go through all of that OP. It's the only way.
>>
Is the wife also the mom?
Go talk about it with him OP, but go do something he likes, make him feel your love, in a emotional sense ofcourse

or not, do as you want
Don't judge too quick, especcially not a kid. But you're going to have your hands full man, best of luck
>>
>>577565760
Ya srsly. My parents dutifully guarded me from the degenerate American media for a long while before I started discovering anything unsavory, per second. Shitty-ass 4chan-visitin parent, that's bout all there is to it. If OP has rebutted this claim by now I apologize I am on a mobile phone and space is limited, hope u understand.
>>
>>577570784
Per se, rather... g*ddamn phone
>>
Report him to the police
>>
>>577565760
>Its time for an incest is not okay talk.
hahahaha
the modern day 'sex talk'
>>
>>577565378
we want answers!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.