[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nice guys dont get laid because they're not man enough to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1379805142493.jpg (831KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1379805142493.jpg
831KB, 1280x851px
nice guys dont get laid because they're not man enough to take what they want. Women respect an asshole and try harder to please him. The nuclear family is almost dead and betafags and feminism is to blame.

Prove me wrong... oh ya, you cant
>>
Op shut the fuck, nobody cares
>>
>>577361742
.thread
>>
>>577361319

Agree with you, but >>577361742 is correct... nobody cares, no way to stop it.
>>
no one cares, go to bed.
>>
>>577361319
Back when you could hit your wife, families stayed together.
>>
>>577361319
I'm about 80% sure the only reason you started was because you were a beta-fag that couldn't pole and as you sat in your own depressing thoughts you came to the conclusion that everybody all ready knows just make it seem like you realized it before anyone else
>>
>>577361319
Nice guys =\= betas you incredible faggot. Being alpha just means being dominant. This can be done without being a prick
>>
File: 1415009992845.jpg (96KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
1415009992845.jpg
96KB, 500x682px
>>577362159
>Back when you could hit your wife, families stayed together.

That should help you start piecing the puzzle together.

Relationships have always been in benefit of the woman. Not the male. The old time family customs were designed to shelter the woman and give her a good life.

Something you people might not recognize -> Women's body's fall apart before they're 30. They're emotional wrecks who bleed from their vagina and don't think logically.

The destruction of the family has caused far more damage to women than you think it's caused you.
>>
>>577361319
I completely agree OP
>>
>>577361319
i blame the internet. who needs a gf when you can sit at home and fap to 10/10 grills 24 hours a day.
>>
>>577362719
listen to this beta
>>
File: Grammar-Nazi-1613.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Grammar-Nazi-1613.png
3KB, 200x200px
>>577361319

>betafags and feminism is to blame.
>is to blame
>is
>>
>>577362764
>They're emotional wrecks who bleed from their vagina and don't think logically.
They're emotional wrecks who bleed from their vagina and don't think logically.

lel. adam carolla pls
>>
I am nice guy, alpha male, I get sex.
The end.
>>
>>577361319
Have dated a few chicks for years at a time and had a hand full of one night stands I have never had a problem getting layed by just being polite and legitimate with women. If they are cunts I am an asshole back that is the only time I am rude on purpose
>>
human adaption, smart people need to learn to adapt to be ass holes to get laid more. pull your bitch ass out of your shell and go get laid you little fuckers, its really not that hard.
>>
>>577363092

You didnt want it to register in your skull when adam told you. You didnt want to learn from me.

Look at a woman. What is she? A man with a smaller face. That's why they wear makeup. They're creating the impression men's faces have. Women are nothing more than a bunch of fat parts.

They're less responsible than their male counterparts.

They're needy.

What don't you want to understand you little faggot. You don't need to wake up. Just don't claim reality is all in the hands of Adam Carolla.
>>
>>577362456
actually, was listening to old Tom Leykis shows and the plain truth hit me
>>
>>577362719
no, not from the perspective of the feminist majority
>>
http://youtu.be/AY798g608Xw

if yur curious
>>
File: 1405784823964.jpg (39KB, 496x410px) Image search: [Google]
1405784823964.jpg
39KB, 496x410px
>>577361319
>>
>>577362159
Good point. It must be the hitting that kept them together. Kept them in check and from spreading their legs.
>>
>>577361319
I agree, but... feminism is also to blame for betafags becoming and being betafags.
>>
It's because women are fucking stupid emotionally fucked cunts.
/thread
>>
>>577364578

Feminism isnt the cause of anything. Its the response to male homosexuality
>>
being a social retard doesn't equal being nice
>>
>>577361319
It has nothing to do with being nice to women.

Nice guys learn to be nice because that is their tactic to get enough friends if getting to bad situation. Because in school, if you dont get enough friends, you most likely will get bullied.

It all starts from kindergarden and school.

Alphamales get friends from left and right and they really dont need to please anybody because everyone wants to be their friends. They learn to be self sufficient because no matter what they do, there will be people to help and support them. It really builds their self-consciousness.

For example if Alphamale kicks bullys ass, everyone are saying how the justice were served.

Nice guys dont get friends from left and right, so they have to be nice to people. That leads to situation where nice guys are being tolerated as a friend, but not respected or look up to.

For example if Nice guy kicks bullys ass, everyone are saying "how could you, violence is not the answer" etc.

However, being alphamale is not equal to being an asshole. That asshole who kicked your ass, were not alphamale, he was just a bully.
>>
>>577361319

You would like this shit

www.reddit.com/r/philosophyofrape

people goiing around teaching the good of rape
>>
Alpha is not synonymous with "asshole" and beta is not synonymous with "nice guy." In fact, a lot of betas are complete tool fucktard assholes (usually wearing a trilby).

If you think your problem is that you're the "nice guy," chances are your problem is actually that you're not confident, shy, awkward, boring, or have bad personal hygiene.

Rather than just acting like an asshole (but still being beta, like the trilby douches), why don't you try fixing your other problems, developing an actual personality, and not being a giant Mary?
>>
nice guys are guys who are going after girls who are 2 rating above their number. ie, 6/10 going after 8/10. if your are 6 go for 5 or 6. 7 if she got your own place car money etc. truth
>>
>>577364808
personally, I will not ask for permission to hold a hand or steal a kiss. Im not desperate enough to force myself on someone that genuinely doesnt want it. Many women love to be pushed against a wall and fucked hard, not giving her a choice in the matter... no need to rape
>>
>>577361319
Close.
Women are genetically programmed to be hyper sensitive to perceived dominance. This helps them chose the male that will protect and provide for her and her offspring. The problem is the jew media portrays black males as strong when they have zero values and don't raise kids.
So the problem is Jews and niggers.
>>
>>577364909

Just call it a fedora like everyone else. We get it, you looked it up and saw it's not really called that, but so what.
>>
>>577364702
> It all starts from kindergarden and school.

This anon is onto the truth. The so called nice guys are the ones who weren't the most popular or wanted in school and during their teenage years. Some were better off than others, bell curve it.

Seen this as a teacher and a student and it never changes, but it does go a long way in defining the kind of person you become. Shitty life in your teens causes permanent damage and not being at least moderately popular in school is a potent predictor of "nice guys".
>>
>>577361319
>>577361319
>>577361319
>>577361838
>>577361838
>>577362719
>>577362719

Go download the book "the principles that govern social interaction" it's a free download and offers good insight into these ideas
>>
99% of "nice guys" are actually assholes like any other, but they act nice in the hopes of getting laid as a reward.

Of course, this sort of scheme is fairly easy to see through, even if they may have fooled themselves, which is why you see them complaining about it not working.
>>
>>577366690
The takeaway: If you can't be genuinely kind, faking it won't get you very far. Just be honest, because whatever shit personality you actually have, at least it'll be believable to whatever girls are attracted to it.
>>
>>577363834
>tom leykis
that there are anons who don't listen to or know him is extremely depressing. Anyone who reads this, youtube him and enjoy.
>you will never hear him destroy sjw's on a nationally syndicated radio program
>extreme sadness
>>
>>577366686
Probably won't because I don't much care. Just want these "nice guy" faggots to stop complaining about being socially retarded. I've always had a hard time with being social but I don't try to hide it and the girl I'm with now said it actually works for me. Chances are if you can't get a girl it's because you cry yourself to sleep every night in self loathing and women can tell.
>>
>>577367180
people have already forgotten about the professor

leykis 101
http://youtu.be/bUiBsi4HJeY
>>
>>577361319
> girls respect an asshole
fixed it for ya, bro.
>>
The Halo effect states you are treated differently based on how Physically attractive you are.
>>
>>577367919
Nigger, read the thread. You're currently the target of a hostile circlejerk. Your just a colossal pussy and hate the guys that do get women simply because they get women and you can't. Women don't like assholes, they like alphas. A soon as you learn to stop caring about what people think of you you'll understand that
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.