[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i’m not even 21, and i have a cavity in almost every single

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 267x189px
So i’m not even 21, and i have a cavity in almost every single tooth
I’ve had 4 root canals, 2 crowns, 5 teeth removed, fillings, and I still have like 12 more fillings to get
My teeth are not crooked, but they are fucking destroyed, every single one of them has, or will have, some sort of filling
Shit hurts, and costs a LOT, I don’t really give a shit about confidence or straight teeth or whatever, I mean I’m a man, I can get away with being ugly, but this shit is ruining my life
I blame my parents for not pushing me to brush my teeth, and me for being a soda crackhead
Anybody here in this situation ?
>>
You can only blame yourself

Anyway I had fucked up teeth too but I found a good dentist and got it sorted out. Shit's expensive but you need to get it done
>>
>>575766096
Guess you're right

Was your mouth that bad? How much did it cost? is it still bothering you now? Do people notice?
>>
>>575765806
shitty genes
human compassion fails to let natural selection do its thing
do the right thing op and kill yourself
>>
>>575766497
Not that guy but mine cost me 195$ per filling. They said one of my teeth needs a root canal but that would cost over 2k$. I'm opting to get that one pulled out.
>>
it's your fault kiddo.

my roommate just recently got a 12k estimate for his tooth troubles.
dumb fuck, i warned him for years. now he has an abscess and 6 cavities, plus other shit.
>>
>>575765806

I usually have 1-5 cavities every time I go in twice a year. Usually brush and floss once a day and have almost no refined sugar in my diet. I hate teeth.
>>
>>575768365
Usually bullshit and lie once a day on /b/ too
>>
>>575765806
my god you whiney faggot...
brush your fucking teeth
is it that hard?
>>
>>575768365
Most of the time when you go in and they tell you about the 1-5 cavities, they are bullshitting you. This is how most small practices rake in the cash, by doing full procedures on extremely small imperfections. Half the time, the 'cavities' are just weaknesses in enamel. Just improve your dental hygiene and it will repair itself.

also helps to not chug 200g of sugar/carbs a day
>>
>>575768365

I believe you, you just have shitty genes or had almost no protein in your diet as a child.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 28, drink soda regularly, brush my teeth once a day and I have zero cavities.

My dentist says I have "pristine" teeth, his own words.
>>
>>575765806
pull everything out and put implants, those 195$ are only temporary and will come back to haunt you sooner or later
>>
same situation. had most of my teeth filled with large fillings before i was 20 because i was a slack fag who refused to brush his teeth. now im a bit older, i brush my teeth like a manic idiot... but the damage is already done. the fillings are starting to loosen and the remaining tooth enamel is cracking. im looking down the barrel of posts & dentures at 30k a set or having the teeth pulled and big gaps as they deteriorate.

luckily its mostly the molars, but that makes it tough to eat when you dont have matching upper and lower molars. at least my smile isnt rekt.

brush your teeth fags.
>>
File: 20141012_141357_crop0.jpg (266KB, 1469x736px) Image search: [Google]
20141012_141357_crop0.jpg
266KB, 1469x736px
post a photo..

im 18 and i have missing 6 upper teeth, they all are crooked, i have braces and elastics, but the 2 baby teeth - lateral incisors are still in, they are chipped and they are in because if they were not bone would have shrinked off

last cavity - 4 years ago, I've been to hygienist only one time in those 4 years, i brush them once a day, rarely eat chocolate and drink water after eating
>>
>>575769936
forgot to add:

DRINK green tea like 4 times a day, it helps to remove all acid from chocolate and other foods, but the only problem with tea is that they stain your teeth yellow.. so you have to drink water after every sip of tea.
>>
>>575765806
Same exact sitch here. 21, Serbian, and come from a family with a history of bad teeth. My mother didn't teach us that we had to brush, and I first realized that I should do it when I turned 17, when I started dating. My parents both don't have any of their own teeth left. I have a small brother, and my mother is not teaching him that he has to brush either, so I've taken the job onto myself, but I don't have the authority to make him do it, and my efforts to make it seem fun are not working.
I'm trying to get them fixed, but am bummed as fuck for not having learned to brush back when I was a kid, so I wouldn't have to have so many of them fixed now.
>>
File: meanwhile_in_belarus.jpg (64KB, 724x480px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile_in_belarus.jpg
64KB, 724x480px
> move to Belarus
> nobody notices
Seems like the perfect solution, OP.
>>
I don't think I've had a cavity for like, ten years.
>>
File: IMG_20140602_193846_crop.jpg (327KB, 1523x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140602_193846_crop.jpg
327KB, 1523x597px
>>575769936
my teeth 5 months ago
>>
>>575765806
kill yourself
>>
>Don't brush unless teeth feel scuzzy
>Impacted canines so still have 2 baby teeth
>Be 32
>Teeth doing fine
>>
>>575768365
That is just bad genes, unfortunately it happens often enough to be an issue for the general public..I've seen a number of patients who have issues like this, just get it taken care of on a per case basis and you should be good, don't worry too much about how you got a bad hand, almost every person has some inherent fuck up in their genetic code
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.