[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on 4chan >start a good thread >thread is gone Here

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

File: Regret.png (48KB, 1223x423px) Image search: [Google]
Regret.png
48KB, 1223x423px
>be on 4chan
>start a good thread
>thread is gone

Here are a few short stories from the sociopath thread around an hour ago. I hope this entertains someone:

1. A couple of years ago, I was at a store with my family. I've been fascinated by the idea of theft since I was young, but I've never put enough effort in to actually go through with it. If I am going to do something illegal, I must be completely, one hundred percent sure that I will be untouchable. So, each time I went to the store when I was a child (~10 years old), I would sneak a little candy bar in my pocket. I became a shut in for a couple years, so I didn't seek the opportunity to do more. As a teenager, I had ideas of theft, but I easily shoved those away, because I convinced even myself that I am a good person (isn't that ironic?)

So, this time, I am bored while my family shops, and I decide to take some bathing suits to the fitting room. I've tried one on, and now they want to leave. There are two options here: I could either take the top off and put it back where it was found, or I could put my clothes on over it. Which option requires less effort?

Plus, it was a really cute top.
>>
File: fuckinggmail.png (15KB, 335x167px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinggmail.png
15KB, 335x167px
2. This one is embarrassing, actually. I am quite skittish. While I excel and one-to-one conversation, I perform terribly under pressure and in front of groups. I instinctively run away like a scared little animal. There's a girl who I have seen in some of my classes. I had noticed her presence, but I tuned her out. I had seen her around campus as well, acting very sociable, but she just seemed annoying. By some chance of fate (this was 2 years ago at the beginning of fall semester), we both get a job at the university's help room. And, by some chance of fate, out of the 3 locations on campus and various hours throughout the week, we end up having two overlapping shifts. Now, I didn't even know that I was a sociopath at the time. So I initiated conversation, asking her about the class we were in together. She says "yeah, I know how to act really dumb, so I got the professor to like me." Or something along those lines. I didn't like that because I am enthusiastic about learning, and I go to professors' office hours to learn, not to get to know him on a personal level. I decided just to ignore her. At a later instance, I was having trouble solving a very basic question. A group of students asked me the question, and because I felt them watching me, I was stumped. So I asked her if she could please take over the group for me. She seemed confused, and hesitant, because she couldn't blatantly deny it. She said "I guess I'm taking over, now." But I didn't care, because she saved me.

She begins to explain the question, but I tune out and start helping someone else. Then, she asks me "Anon, do you know this question? The exam one?" and points to it. I genuinely was drew a blank, could not think, and said "I'm sorry, I don't know."

I changed my shift time and location.
>>
File: larf.jpg (44KB, 451x392px) Image search: [Google]
larf.jpg
44KB, 451x392px
>>575744523

>changed my shift time & location
>>
>>575744419
>>575744523

Ausfag here OP.
Are both posts yours?
>ID: Heaven
>>
>>575745390

maybe.
>>
File: iloveyouthismuch.png (53KB, 284x228px) Image search: [Google]
iloveyouthismuch.png
53KB, 284x228px
>>575745576

aw, the picture didn't attach.
>>
File: notjackiechan.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
notjackiechan.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>575745576
>>575745646

Well now I am
>pic related
>>
File: happy.jpg (570KB, 2536x2346px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
570KB, 2536x2346px
Going to bed now, I've had too much fun tonight. Sociopath general thread. There were 2 rules in the previous, but now there are three, also I have altered the second rule:

1) Don't be stupid
2) Don't be mean
3) You are are a btard, act like one.

Good night, you lovely fucks. I'm counting on you idiots to make an entertaining thread and not have it turn to shit.

Also
>>575745950
Hehe, I'm sorry, that was not my intention
>>
>>575746280

Goodnight OP
>>
File: higz.gif (149KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
higz.gif
149KB, 354x369px
>>575746592

Aw forgot the pic
>>
File: 130592979556.gif (2MB, 387x292px) Image search: [Google]
130592979556.gif
2MB, 387x292px
>>575746668

<3
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.