[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What generation are you from and which do you hate the most and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 22

File: gen.png (6KB, 330x268px) Image search: [Google]
gen.png
6KB, 330x268px
What generation are you from and which do you hate the most and why?

>from gen y
>Can't stand gen z because they think they are all special snowflakes, are arrogant, have not been raised well, most of them are sluts, think they are the first who are raised with the internet.
>>
>>575462704
Gen Y, cant stand Gen Y, because a lot of the male have issues with women and change and thus have the variety of shitty opinions that you have
>>
>>575462704

Gen Y. Can't stand the categorization of the experience of millions of individuals into rigid and unyielding definitions. We're living in an era where our collective capacity to manage knowledge is being vastly outpaced by the amount of knowledge.
>>
Baby boomees because they literally fucked up the entire future of rhis country.
>>
>>575462942
While I also think the late gen y is just as rubbish as gen z I fail to see your point.
I have no problem with women or change.
I have a problem with a whole generation that thinks they are depressed and special.
The I should not have to work for my study because I want to get to know myself and that shit.
They are rude, unprofessional and it is never their fault no matter what.
And yes this is a stereotype that is not applicable to everybody.
>>
Well I was born in 1995, so I guess I'm in between Y and Z lol. But there are people who are pretty cringey from Y and some from Z as well, in their own respects.
>>
Gen Y (1985) here.
We're the best bc we were raised without the internet but had it when we went to college & got a job. Perfect timing. Thanks internet. Thanks Mom & Dad.
>>
>>575462704
Gen Y, can't stand the friggin boomers and Gen Z.
Boomers think they are the best, and Gen Z are all yolo swaggins.
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1024x768px
>>575462704
Gen Z is master gen
>>
>>575463664
A lot of of gen y was raised without internet and a lot were but most importantly this generation is the only one where most of the people know how to use a computer and the internet.

Older generations are to old.
Gen z can only download songname.exe 16kb viruses and think that makes them hackers (if they even get this far)
>>
>>575463797
that Insane Clown Posse shirt says it all.
>>
>>575462704
Gen Y, Gen Z are sensitive pussies.
>>
Gen Z
So many morons in my generationthink they're swagalicious. Friends have little brothers at 13 allready devolving into Swedish chavs.
>>
Gen Z has been told their entire life that they are special.
And guess what...?
They believe it.
They think they are all above average in everything but are underachievers at anything out of sheer laziness.
>>
Born in 1995. What am I?
>>
>>575464353
When were your parents born?
If you parents are gen X you are probably Z if the are baby boomers you are most likely Y.
>>
File: MILLENIALFAGGOT.jpg (160KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
MILLENIALFAGGOT.jpg
160KB, 500x333px
>>575462704

HATE IS FOR FAGGOTS
>>
And it might just be me, but tweens have started dressing like hoes lately.
>>
>>575464676
You are talking about gen Z.
They are also acting like them so I guess it fits.
>>
>>575464338
They are raised with the thaught that average is good.
that is the problem, when they are being released in the real world they are going to have massive problems.2
>>
Gen Z here (1996)
We're not all bad. Some of us (SOME) are down to earth and realize just how insignificant we really are. So suck my dick bitch nigga
>>
>>575464763
I'm also generation Z though. And when I was twelve no-one cared about make-up, snapbacks, or revealing clothes.
>>
>>575464806

Yeah, faking a mental issue and collecting free housing and food is a "massive problem" ...for you..the idiot that thinks going to work and paying taxes is a good use of time.
>>
>>575464806
Gen x and y are raising them and shoveling this shit into them so doesn't that make gen x and y worse?
>>
>>575464918
> nigga
this is the problem
>>
>>575464918
I never said all of you are bad.
it is a stereotype.
>>
>>575462704
My father was born in 1972, mother in 1975, me in 1994. Are my traits expected to be more of a Generation Z person or Generation Y?
>>
>>575464918
yes because you are on edge of being gen y.
you grew up with gen y kids around you.
the real problem are the 2000 and later faggots.
>>
>>575462704
from gen y
I hate most baby boomers, they're arrogant and expect respect from the younger generations because they feel entitled to it. Some of gen z are pretty annoying.
>>
>>575465142
Agreed.
>>
I'm x.i don't like get or understand z
>>
>>575465142
1994? my nigga
>>
>>575465010
ha faggot haven't worked for over a year.
did get some monies for the first 3 months, but im living on all of the money i saved.
could do this for atleast another year, but it's getting boring tbh.
>>
>>575465217

thank god you aren't procreating.
>>
YZ. I like Y better though
>>
>>575465151
The problem with the baby boomers is the fact that they consider themselves wise because they are old and think that somebody who is younger should not tell them what is better even if they studied the subject.
They are annoyingly stubborn and this is the generation shouting the loudest about today's youth (everything younger than them)
>>
>>575465303
im from 1993, but 94 is a nice year too.
>>
>>575463664
So basically, what you're saying is:

>Gen Y here. We're the best because we've seen the true potential of the internet, and now we're watching it be stripped away by corporation-bought politicians, piece by piece. Thanks Mom & Dad!
>>
>>575465142
Generation Faggot: 2000-Today
>>
>>575462704
>gen z
>homeless since 16, i'm not special just a bit of a fuck up
>nothing to do with them being teenagers who are fronting to look big
>fair point
>also a fair point, i'm not complaining, strap it up or don't fuck her
>can distinctly remember the internet existing, it just wasn't such a big thing until broadband got cheap

>>575463459
lol it's sad but true, a lot of them aren't particularly depressed but it's that fucking scene shite that does it. yeah your life is so fucking bad because mummy and daddy treat you so rough, man what a load of moistys. my fuck ups are a result of my actions.
>>
>>575465423
very true, being older doesn't mean you know it better.
they can't handle younger people being smarter than them.
>>
>>575464538
1969, so I guess I'm Z.
>>
Gen Y reporting

Hate Baby Boomers because they have lived in relative peace for decades, have benefitted from unprecedented economic expansion, all have decent pension schemes (at least in the UK) that Gen Y and Z will never even get close to.

Hate Gen Z because almost all of them are self-absorbed, superficial, lazy, arrogant, entitled cunts.
>>
>>575462704
I'm from Gen Y, can't stand Z.
>Can't stand gen z because they think they are all special snowflakes, are arrogant, have not been raised well, most of them are sluts, think they are the first who are raised with the internet.
>>
>>575462704
Gen Y, hate the Baby Boomers because they are the ones running our country right now, and are fucking it up
>>
File: tehnet.jpg (131KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
tehnet.jpg
131KB, 625x468px
>>575465595
That is exactly what I'm saying.
>>
This is that thing that we do, when we attach some arbitrary specific ideal to a generation that didn't even come close to defining the life of everyone born within it, and then use that false ideal to look superior to other people on the internet?
>>
>>575465662
true, but everything is going to shit.
gen x and y faggots are also responsible for this.
look what's on tv nowadays and what kind of music is on the radio.
it's all part of the problem.
>>
>>575466042
This is also very much true.
Most of the people here probably fall outside of the cliches because we are messed up enough to browse /b/.
>>
>>575462704
I'm gen y 1991. Everybody born past 94 are total faggots.

>Gen Z music sucks
>Gen Z kids are glued to their smartphones
>Gen Z thinks they're special because of internet
>Gen Z thinks 9gag is cool
>Gen Z are yolo swagfags
>Gen Z kids are too emotional
>Gen Z kids are too sensitive
>>
>>575462704
>Z is cancer
>>
Generation Z.
I can't say iI hate any of them but i've heard a lot of hate towards the baby boomers.
>>
>>575466179
haha, yea.
altough some gen z swaggins come browsing here just to be ''one of the guise''
>>
Gen Z here, cant fucking stand those Lost Generation folk
>>
>>575466218
cancerous smartphones, the smartphones contain all their knowledge.
they don't know anything on their own.
and the music sucks big time.
>>
>>575466691
They die if you ask them to put their phone down during a conversation.
>>
>>575462704
Gen X.

I hate both the boomers and Z.

Boomers because they fuck up the economy and the student loan system, then give me shit for not buying houses and cars and having kids.

Z because they're a bunch of ignorant, arrogant, idiotic autistic fucks who all think they're special snowflakes and the world owes them something just because they exist.
>>
>>575462704
>tfw only Canada/US/Australia/New Zealand experienced baby boom in 1946-1964
>baby boomers fucked up the economy and are incredibly materialistic/status driven. Many still think they're the driving force of their countries and refuse to believe their generation had flaws.
They also don't care much for environment.
>inb4 leftist fag
>>
>>575466774
i know, it's sad really
>>575466846
This.
>>
>>575466218
Gen Z me is reading your comment xD
>>
>>575466846

Gen X

This is spot on.
>>
>>57546270
I'm gen z but I know what you mean. But to be fair I'm the oldest of gen z at 19 but its still just a maturity thing we literally don't even have fully developed brains. We also started out with so much that gives us instant gratification what can you expect. The 1st world's youth is only going to get worse.
>>
>>575462704
Gen Y. Fuck Gen z
>>
>>575463771
>massive generalizations
>>
>>575466903
uhh europe had a babyboom too.
im from the Netherlands and you can tell that it happened.
i got alot of aunts and uncles and stuff like that.
but not a whole lot of cousins and nephews.
plus them boomers are having half of the total amount of savings in the country.
>>
>making sweeping categorical generalizations about the entire populous of the US
>being this narrow minded and stupid
>>
>>575462704
Well obv 99% are gonna be Y

This is retarded
>>
>>575466179
1996 Z here. The younger edgy Z's are the most annoying. but probably the most annoying are the Y's who think we are literally just cancer

why you so bitchy? do you assume everyone born 1996- is a complete fuckwit and eveyone before is just god tier "before the internet" kids? get off your high and mighty horse and go fuck yourself while you are at it.
>>
>>575467295
Also Dutch.
Can confirm.
Babyboomers fucked our economy big time.
>>
>>575467403
read the thread before you post you fucking newfag.
>>
gen z/y, hate everyone that came before. all the previous generations have caused all the world's problems and now they expect y and z to fix it while calling them lazy good for nothings.
>>
topek
>>
>>575466903
also to mention they think every other generation is 'lazy', where they had it so easy and still fucked up.
>>
>>575467449
hallo /b/roeder
they fucked over the pension scheme's and now we have to pay for it.
having big houses, new cars and maybe even a boat.
but still they act like they're poor, it's our pension you can't take that from us blablabla.
im paying for pension too, but im afraid im never getting it.
>>
File: 1414040854811.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1414040854811.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>575467803
I get so much sass from babyboomers when I say I don't have a car/home yet.
>>575467449
>>575467295
How much damage did your countries face? My prof told me countries that experienced lots of damage/losses experienced no baby boom.

The countries that received the most damage on their soil (Japan) experienced a baby bust, which pushed Japan to develop automated machines&robotics
>>
>>575468223
Their pension is worth more than most working people who first studied for years and dove in depth earn and yet if the whole country has to make sacrifices they act as if their last food is taken while they have it better than most.
>>
>>575462704
Gen Z , cant stand gen z for the exact same reasons that OP mentioned and late gen y because they think they are so much better than z
>>
>>575468431
we got babyboom and alot of damage.
the problem is, the damage is showing up now.
and the generations after them are having the problems.
alot of boomers stopped working at 65 or before, the late boomers already have to work till 67.
but the rest of us are probably going to be working till we die.
>>
>>575468486
so true, yes there are also boomers who aren't rich. but it's a minority, they screwed up themselves.
but we are the ones paying for it.
>>
>>575468431
>>575468828
They paid relative low taxes and had (still have) a high pension.
Government is running out of money so the current working population has to pay a ridiculous amount of taxes and work longer to get a lower pension.
>>
>>575462704
>from gen y
>Can't stand gen z because they think they are all special snowflakes, are arrogant, have not been raised well,
>have not been raised well
I wonder whose fault that is
>>
>>575469095
i know, it's just stupid the problem is there are alot of boomers in politics.
so no negative changes for them, they are being treated like small children.
you sometimes don't get whats been promised to you.
but they can't take this reality.
>>
>>575469320
Gen X and early gen Y.
>>
>>575463664
I was born in 82 and i had the internet when i was 12.
>>
>>575462704
> first 4 are all about 20 years

X y and z under 15?

The fuck is this

X goes from 62-80 ish

Millennial got from 82 ish to probably 2000 or so

The newest generation kids under 14 don't have a title yet but fuck my ass if z sticks that's gayer than aids
>>
>>575469392
I find it hilarious that those people are the most likely to complain about gen Z, too.
>>
>>575469354
They have the idea that everybody needs to make sacrifices everywhere as long as it isn't them.
>>
>>575463378
/thred
>>
File: 99b.jpg (14KB, 680x322px) Image search: [Google]
99b.jpg
14KB, 680x322px
Gen Y, we're the last generation of "good kids" to be born, nowadays just toss the little fucker an iPhone and he shuts up, kids don't play outside anymore. Their parents spoil the fuck out of them.
>>
>implying majority of people of all generations aren't horrible
>>
>>575469584
you hit the nail on it's head.
they don't see themselves as the generation that made these problems.
they blame everyone else, and the sad thing is that we are also the ones taking the blame for it.
>>
>>575469750
most people are horrible but some are more horrible than others.

>>575469780
We are taught that we have to respect them because they built this country up from the ashes.
Ironical their parents did this and they lived in prosperity and wealth.
>>
>>575464918
>We're not all bad
>bitch nigga

You're all cancer
>>
>>575469990
well we do respect them, but they don't respect us.
and indeed their parent are the real ones that built our country back to it's former glory.
but the pension screwup isn't the only thing they fucked up for us.
what about mass segragation, calling it intergration would be stupid.
they had all the benefits of maroccans doing their dirty jobs so that they could do all the fun stuff.
now we are having trouble with marrocans who don't intergrate into the country, but there really isn't alot we can do about it.
>>
File: pict11.jpg (247KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
pict11.jpg
247KB, 1500x1001px
>pic "drinking Kool Aid"
Gen X.
Boomers are fucked. Why?
During WWII, the US mobilized in such a way that no other nation has previously: under a democracy, the government and private sector mustered a massive production effort in order to stave off rule of the world by Axis powers. IBM (typewriters), Rock-Ola (jukeboxes), Singer Sewing Machines built M1 carbines, John Deere (tractors) and Cadillac (luxury cars) built tanks, because the Fed was handing out contracts and the work needed doing. There was also great sacrifice: food, gasoline, metal, and manpower were all rationed, and a previously unimaginable number of women entered the workforce. Taxes were high, especially on the nations wealthiest individuals, many of whom had some form of FAMILY stake in a monopoly.
>>
>>575469990
sure. though it does not have anything to do with generations, rather with age.

24 year olds now look at 15 year olds and think they're cunts, yeah well you were probably a cunt when you were 15 too even though you want to think you weren't.

this thread is so incredibly close-minded that it might as well be reddit
>>
>>575465889
They sold us out. They made bank shipping jobs overseas and now they expect us to pay their bloated pensions.
Fuck the lot of em.
>>
>>575462704
Every gen has individuals by who everyone else is judged and i hate gen y now cuz by your judging you make everyone look bad. How does that feel like?
Gen z here.
I dont hate any gen cuz i dont give a shit and i am from the z
And besides it all depends on surroundings and parrenting. A few belt slaps to the ass never hurt any kid but noa hurr durr talk to him...
I bet next generations will be even more fucked than the z is
>>
File: 1309271031018.jpg (419KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1309271031018.jpg
419KB, 1920x1200px
>>575470595
As a compensation for military service, and to keep millions of trained killers from dividing the country upon their return, the GI Bill was an instant success, and lasting one:the prosperity of the 50's-70's was directly related to skilled labor and management: a result of widespread postwar education and economic expansion.

The birth of a strong American Middle Class was the crushing powerhouse of the global economy. Enter the Civil Rights Movement, backlash against impossible wars, a renewed focus on civil liberties such as speech, the press, and religion, of due process and the glimpse of recognition that alcohol and tobacco are drugs just like opium, and a hope that science might put a man on the moon.
>>
shitty shitpost gets sage
>>
>>575470739
I agree with you.
Sometimes a kid needs a spanking because it needs to learn that crossing a certain line has consequences.

You are on /b/ don't get offended this easily.
>>
>>575463378
This.

Boomers were born into a world of glory and shit on it like spoiled brats. They are the most narssicistic generation ever and pretty much fucked everything for my generation (X) and those that followed.
>>
File: IMG_20110919_133903.jpg (80KB, 526x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20110919_133903.jpg
80KB, 526x702px
>>575470740
Why Baby Boomers? Because so many of them achieved so much, worked so hard, had it so good, and now they are pissing it all away voting on party lines instead of the actual issues they once held somewhat dear. Now, we lead the world in a debt-powered economy, in spying on our own citizens, in the prison population, a place where every last politician is bought and paid for, and just waiting to leave office for his real payout as a consultant or board member on a multinational that pays little taxes in the US.

TLDR: The rest of you need to go out and fucking vote, because the Boomers are in it for the Boomers.
>>
X
Z is so much more retarded than I ever thought the Ys were.
>>
>>575462704
Gen y
>>
82 old fag here. Most people around my age got fucked in the job market cause we all saw the people who got real jobs in the mid and late 90's so easily. Most were in "computers" programming or cellular infrastructure. Since all that dried up we got fucked when we got out of college In the early 2000's. Everyone thinks we're lazy. There is not shit around except if you are very specialized. And all out parents act like if you went to college you always got a good job. Not any more. Plus everyone is babied growing up middle class since the 80's. But from experience: 90's girls are the easiest to fuck it's almost sad if they weren't so hot
>>
>>575466846
Y here
Couldn't agree more
>>
Gen z then. Actually not a faggy little bitch like some of the people my age. In my experience here in Sweden the cut off for the annoying cunts OP speaks of are the ones born 1999 and later.
>>
Never taught I would see the day /b/ would agree.
Most of us hate baby boomers and gen z.
That being said I fear for the next generation.
The generation raised by late gen Y and early gen Z.
I think it is going to be a complete shit generation.
This generation will be raised in a feminist world with the today feminist to look at as adult.
Better not be born as a boy in the next generation.
>>
>>575471676
In my experience in this country the annoying shits are from after 1996 between 1994 and 1996 there are a lot of lazy shits but the younger they are the more there are.
>>
>>575471923
Where do you live? Around here most people my age at least try to take some responsibility and make something of themselves.
>>
Gen y faggot here
Can't stand Baby boomers plus first 5 years of Gen x (1970 - 1980 is cool) This is why I hate that generation, They have literally put everyone younger than them in the box they created, They have deemed success to have the fattest paycheck, best possessions etc. They literally don't understand that in life their are different ways of success than earning 100 a year. This generation has also fucked up almost anything they touch, Look at the US govt, I pay for social security which by the time I'm good to use it I will never see it, I'm literally giving away money I'll never see again. Your want a better job, well gotta go to school which isn't a problem of the cost of a degree wasn't 50k+, which makes us take out loans I'll be paying back for a while. Ohh and shit don't get me started on the war on drugs. If o smoke a blunt outside my house I'll get locked up in jail for the night, in this country do you know how many bankers have been jailed for almost single Handley sending us to a second depression because of greed, and than this generation has the nerve to say we're the ones being greedy, we want everything fuck off
Gen Z is shit because they want everything handed to them and instant gratification which I don't blame them for since look at how the worworld's run now
>>
>>575472350
the Netherlands
After they finnish highschool most stay at their parents house not working and not studying and complaining about how tough their life is.
>>
>>575471676
we already agreed earlier on in the thread that the real problem is 2000 and after.
>>575465142
>>
Gen Z
Hate Gen Z
>>
File: 1413294210060.jpg (197KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1413294210060.jpg
197KB, 900x675px
>>575472610
I can second this. also dutch btw

10-16 year olds are cocky as fuck, I've heard stories from actual parents that 12 year old girls are sucking dudes off in alleys, they get shitfaced at school and smoke weed/drink at least a few times per week.
>>
>>575462704
im from '95 what am i in?

i live in a country with fucked up 12-13 year olds, they curse at older people, like at 17-18 year olds and when u hit them, they'll cry and get u punished by their brothers or something

man when i was 12 i remember i played with legos with my friends
>>
>>575463513
>lol

No fucker, you're strictly Z.
>>
>>575472610
Yeah we have those here too. Not sure who the majority is but I guess I've befriended the kinds of people that actually see themselves responsible of their own future.
>>
i can't even read this thread anymore it is so autistic
if you aren't american those generation "labels" don't really apply to you the way you think they do

if you are american:
>under 20 fucking killyourself.jpg
>over 20 stop shitposting ITT
you dumb niggers spend this time bitching about social trends and class issues...
you are all the 99%... you are all nothing
nada
zilch
"non-factors"

tl;dr stop blaming the generation before or afterwards for your problems... people didn't fuck this place up.. the system did
once you realize that you might stop shitposting and can at least attempt to make any real "change"
>>
>>575472986
Recently I visited my old highschool and curently you are an exception there if you are above 13 and a virgin.
You are also an exception if you had a serious relationship.
Hell they even despise the idea of a serious relationship because being a slut is something you have to do in your youth.
>>
>>575472610
Yeah we have those here too. Not sure who the majority is but I guess I've befriended the kinds of people that actually see themselves responsible of their own future. >>575472857
>>
File: 1409703337306.jpg (64KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1409703337306.jpg
64KB, 530x530px
>>575473224
go jidf, ''the system'' was created by frigging boomers you tard.
and the generation after us is fucked up, tell me it ain't so. i dare you, i double dare you motherfucker.
>>
>>575473220
I was friends with a lot of these people when I was younger.
I stopped hanging out when they just stop doing something with their life after highschool.
I couldn't stand their attitude (normal schooling is just not for me, if a take three gap years I will learn a lot about myself which will be usefull, I am depressed).
>>
>>575470968
Im not offened im just getting pissed when theres a bunch of faggot giving rest of the branch a bad name.
Gen z isnt that bad if raised properly. And thats the major flaw in gen z that our generation is/were raised by fuckwits with no proper understanding how to children
>>
gen y here, gen z, but its not their fault they wer all brought up on shit
>>
>>575472986
>drink at least a few times per week
welcome to europe, so what
>>
>>575473394
Well at leas they're having fun. I wished I did more in my high school days. I spent all my youth playing videogames, but right now I have a promising future. something that can't be said of current generation.
>>
File: 1381230546048.gif (500KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1381230546048.gif
500KB, 245x180px
>>575464918
>suck my dick bitch nigga
>We're not all bad

lost hard
>>
>>575473686
Never mind that last reply. Fucking 4chan app.
>>
>>575473713
which system are YOU referring to, dumbass faggot?
i was referring to the american government as i hoped was obvious by my post
..and it's been fucked up since washington and other freemasons started it

SO... do your history homework or shut your dumb fucking mouth
>>
gen y here, gen z because they are the cancer
>>
>>575463513
you're a 19 year old who gained self awareness during the 2000's

baby boomers aside, you're as shit as it can get
>>
>>575473728
Depressions a Bitch. Was stuck there for four years. Wish you the best of luck Anon.
>>
>>575463378
Came into this thread to say this thank you anon.

Also baby boomers fucked this whole world up then bitch about every other generation because they "worked" through college and if they didn't like the job they had they would just switch to a better one and how come every other generation is so less hard working then them. Fucking cunts
>>
>>575474119
oh i was just thinking in around the world system
yes the americunt system is completely fucked and started with the gi gen.
ps you sound like a z
>>
>What generation are you from
Gen Y.

>which do you hate the most and why?
Baby boomers. Life on easy mode, fucked a lot of shit up for future generations by being greedy faggots.
>>
>>575462704
Generation Z
>I hate Gen Z the most
>>
>>575474283
I am not depressed.
But suddenly they all were (they were not but they needed attention and today they are all on tumblr).
I've seen depressed people and what they had wasn't depression.
I did not like how they devalued the hard work people with a real depression did in order to get through every day.
My fiancée is depressed and last year she survived a suicide attempt and they were just attention seeking faggots.
>>
>>575474502
>ps you sound like a z
well i'm not... not that that matters except for in your dumbass mindset

anybody from any generation can be a fucking idiot... it helps if you are young and lack experience or even the drive TO LEARN about anything....
but yes my point was the american government is fucked and i would much rather live in all those countries i was taught DIDN'T have freedom (they do btw)
>>
Gen Y

Gen X are what ruin this world right now. They're either too fucking retarded and don't know their luck or too greedy and they want to rape the customers dry.
>>
>>575462704
>Y
I hate whichever one came up with this stupid generation labeling shit
>>
>>575474695
Sorry man, I misread that. But yeah seems everybody my age is "depressed" these days. When you've actually felt like taking your life every day for several years without telling anyone, those people kinda pisses you off.
>>
>>575463378
/thread
>>
>>575475151
that will be the baby boomers.

>>575475264
exactly my point.
Doing okay nowadays?
>>
>>575475481
Yeah. Went on antidepressants and committed a lot of my time building up a peewee am. football team from scratch. Helps giving your life a meaning.
>>
>gen y
>millenials are hilarious. they make /b/ what it is. they have so much information available to them thru the internet but they dont know what to do with it yet. gone girl was a great example that we need to start to realize how to use mass media and information responsibly. not petty message board witch hunt gossip shit.
>gen x strikes me as kinda slow. they were taught beavis and butthead was hilarious and there music sucks cos they were brainwashed by mtv and the radio, unlike now when u have the freedom to choose ur media.
>baby boomers and theyre fucking lies of the american dream need to die.
>>
Gen Y master race reporting. Hate all the other gens with a passion. Our asshole politicians are baby boomers and gen X have all the jobs and money, fuckin' yuppies. Gen Z are just stupid teenagers who have no future because they have been raised to be stupid teenagers forever.
>>
87, Generation Y. I hate the baby boomers first and foremost, then Z. Boomers have a distorted sense of reality and have no idea what it takes to make it in this world today. After WWI and WWII our world competitors were annihilated, and rebuilding from war. Many countries were in debt to the US. We had a huge manufacturing market, and all you needed was a high school diploma. The boomers profited from that time and have the wealth and power but don't want to give it up. So how the fuck are we suppose to stimulate our economy? We are more educated than the boomers and don't get half of what they have. Then they get pissed that we don't buy cars, or houses and call us lazy and entitled. Fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>575474831
go captain butthurt.
i know everyone from any gen can be an idiot, but it seems that the older or younger you look that there are more retards.
it seems that gen x and y are the least idiotic tbh.
alot of countries have freedom, but we don't have to spew it around like they do in your murica.
>>
>>575475864
Glad to hear.
My gf has her ups and downs (ups meaning she is having a normal day and down is when she wants to off herself) watching all those people complaining about their tough life and depression just makes me sick at times.
>>
>>575462704
Generation Z, I dislike Generation Z.

I wish I was born in the lost Generation.
>>
File: EEnE.gif (304KB, 302x227px) Image search: [Google]
EEnE.gif
304KB, 302x227px
Born 1995, my dad is a baby boomer and my mom was born in 1966.

In conclusion, I'm a cool kid 8))
>>
>>575476046
There's hope for the next generation though, our generations children. Raise then right and maybe their raising will negate the next generations children thatcome after them by having our children's children continue Generation Y legacy
>>
>>575465142
What about 1999?

I am 16 almost and been lurking since 2011 this place has fucked me up beyond repair.
>>
>>575476260
Well jokes on them. They're going to grow up with no personality other than trying to be a victim. People will start seeing through that shit.

Since she got you I'm guessing she's at least not lonely. Is there a reason for how she feels or is it just out-of-the-blue feel like shit?
>>
>>575476519
i hope so, and otherwise the gen naming is going to be very cruel.
gen z might be the last gen if shit keeps on going like it is today.
>>
>>575476767
>inb4 b&
Im 15 and was fucked up before i got here (2011) it was nice for me to find other fuckheads
>>
>>575462704
>generation z
>all
>2010
>being mad at 4-year-olds
>calling 4-year-olds 'sluts'
Generation y because they believe they are all special snowflakes for having been raised in the late '80s - early '90s.
>>
>>575476226
you are missing a lot of the points i am trying to make here
i agree with you on many things

i don't agree that "people" (on the whole or generational) are the problem...
people with too much and/or ALL the power... who want MORE power... are the problem
i.e greed and hubris

>you and i have NO power
perceived power/freedom... but that is all
>>
>>575476767
so, you're not a belieber or directioner.
atleast i hope so.
see it like this, back in the day the discussion was about being part of the beatlemania or being a fan of the stones.
it was good music, nowadays kids are fightng over bad music.
everything is going to shit, and most 99ers are faggots too you are just screwed up differently.
>>
>>575476787
She has a brain chemistry deficient which makes her susceptible for a depression.
Combine this with shitty parents who failed to give her attention when she was growing up and always favoured her little sister without trying to hide it and a mother who now blames her for everything and you got yourself a depression.

I try to there for her but her father decided I am not welcome anymore so I never see her at her home and because I am close enough to her she vents all her shit at me which she wants to spare me from which is conflicting
>>
>>575462704
>implying gen y and gen y actually behave differently
Kek
>>
1996 gen Z here.
Most people are massively retarded in my generation. The high school is pretty much a whorehouse. From what I've heard the junior high is full of crazy bitches and anything under that is just distilled chaos and drama the likes of which should be wiped from the earth.
>>
>>575462704
Generation Z. They grew up with the Internet and have nonresistant attention spans. They're also arrogant as fuck and have no respect for their elders.
>>
can you imagine what us Gen Y'ers would have been like if twitter was arpund when we were 9 years old?

oh lawd
>>
>>575477102
I was pretty fucked up when I was 8 in 2007 when my 11 year lol'd cousin (girl) forced me to fuck her until I turned 13 at the start of puberty then she stopped ;( so butthurt.
>>
File: Bitch Please 2.jpg (142KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch Please 2.jpg
142KB, 500x281px
>>575462704
I want to say that Generation Y are the real controllers of the internet. Think about how many people who came from Generation Y who have constructed websites like 4chan, Youtube, Google. Generation X calls Y lazy, but Y has invented some of today's best technology. But I will say this.. Generation X had some good music.
>>
>>575477416
Welcome to the dream of liberalism made manifest in the youth.
>>
Y here, everyone babyboomer and onward is fucked
>>
>>575477335
No the only music I listen to is NWA or D12 and some of Eminems early songs.
>>
>>575477263
yes but here in the Netherlands, boomers are the ones in charge.
they have most of the power, and are not willing to pass it on until they die.

i know that we as ''regular johns'' currently have no power.
but it could all change if some of us would enter politics.
we CAN change the world, the system and everything in between.
you just have to try, and wait for the right moment. or the other way round.
>>
>>575462704
>most of them are sluts, think they are the first who are raised with the internet.
100 times this
>>
Will Gen Y be submissive it we lost technology?

I feel as though Gen Z has no choice
>>
>>575477850
sorry you are screwed, not as much as beliebers but still.
NWA and d12 don't have anything to do with music.
amnam is acceptable, but still music is far from it.
>>
gen x
hate gen y because y'all are some self-absorbed faggots
>>
>>575477559
My mom and dad were pretty fucked in the head. My Dad was a thug who went on to have five other kids and talked to me for about an accumulative year and my Mom dumped my brother and I off on my Grandmother. Oh yeah and My step-dad was a huge jerk. He was raped as a kid and nobody knows if I was molested/whatever. I blocked a lot of what happened out , i have like three memories from my early childhood. And on top whenever I can, I wear diapers and regress to a childlike state.
>Lol
>>
>>575477356
Sounds like you've gotta make the best of a bad situation. The love for my family and friends was what saved me, without that one is lost. If I were you I'd try to be something stabile(stable?) in her life. Everyone needs something to cling to when things goes to shit.
>>
Gen X

I don't hate any generation, although the boomers could try being slightly contritious about fucking up the planet, economy and politics.
>>
>>575477767
It makes me want to bash peoples heads in sometimes when the girls do something completely unwarranted for a given situation and the rest of the girls go around supporting that decision as good even when they have acknowleged it as wrong and recieve no punishment or even notice for it.
The same goes for benefiting people because they're women or black or something of the like.
>>
>>575478346
I try to make the best out of it.
Despite what she thinks she makes me happy and I hope to make her happy.
>>
>>575478337
Damn man I feel for you. I am addicted to Incest and hardcore beastiality from when I tried to find other things to fuck instead of my cousin
>>
>>575477921
here is where i would LIKE to agree with you...
but i am not as optimistic unfortunately...

the world... not just america is run by very few...
and they will not relinquish that power willingly
entering politics (at least for america's sake) and becoming a puppet... does not help the broken system... although there are SOME but they are the very small minority.. they are the ones who are squelched and censored... and as trends tend to show.. they eventually become corrupt themselves or they give up...

or they try to warn people and they get their head blown off by their own
>JFK
no... what i am talking about is the people of the "free world" need to ban together and spark social revolution.. the politics can be reformed after the fall
>>
>>575462704
Strictly speaking, I'm a Boomer, though since my future parents were little kids during WW2, I don't fit the standard Boomer definition. I suppose that makes me one of the oldest of Generation X, whatever that is.

I don't hate any particular generation. All have had their pluses and minuses.
>>
>>575478661
If you truly live by those words she is lucky you're around. I wish you the best of luck Sir.
>>
>Be me
>Read this thread
>Judging everyone by the generation they were born in
>Everyone has fucking retards around their age, slowly lessening thanks to open sources of information
>Late Z is mostly cancer
Baby boomers are the real problem.
>>
>>575478720
>>575478720
Yeah, nothing would be as good as actually having a childhood, but I deal with it rather well (At least i think). Im pretty happy on a day to day progression of life, once about a month or two though, Ill lay down and cry for a couple of hours.
>>
>>575479015
Thanks.
The best of luck to you too.
>>
>>575466485
you're a huge faggot
>>
>>575479101
but you WERE the boomed baby asshole...
(unless you are Z your parents could be younger)
your parents aren't "the problem"
the problems have been around a lot longer

do some history homework, friend
>>
>>575479103
Born in 1999 15 years old 16 in May and I feel you bro I had a fantastic childhood grey up in a semi wealthy family and I am very grateful and am using the advantages I had to start with to my benefits I am straight A's and B's and know Java and C++ already I see a bright future for me man I hope you get one too.
>>
>>575479550
>Everything below Gen Z is boomer

No sir.
>>
>>575479637
you know this board is 18+ right?
>>
>>575462704
>tfw gen z

Why won't you love me anon
>>
I am a scum of Y....
>>
>>575479705
that's not what i said dipshit it has to do with your parents relative age if you are referring to "baby boomers"
do you even know what that is?
>>
File: Boomers-1859.png (307KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
Boomers-1859.png
307KB, 968x634px
Gen X. (1970)
I made a conscious decision not to have kids...no regrets.

I blame the fucking Boomers. Pic related
>>
Gen X master race

Gen X the 8" cock of generation threads (likely a 100:1 rarity)
>>
So gen y and z I guess?
And I can understand everyone who hates gen Z, so do I eventhough I'm part of it.
>>
>>575479729
>>575479729
Yes but no one listens to the age ratings on movies so I am not going to listen to the age ratings on boards such as /b/ I have been browsing since late 2011 and has fucked me up, so no going back now.
>>
>>575462704
i'm from generation Z and hate it but to make things different and say something new i'm gonna say i hate generation X. they raised most of Y and Z and get to live now in their prime. generation Y and Z either have to live in their prime during a civil war or in a multicultural equality commie world that is perfect for everyone but white males who aren't gay
>>
>>575480136
Do something good and shoot up your school, faggot.
>>
>>575479902
>but you WERE the boomed baby asshole...
>unless you are Z

Gen Z grammar skills.
>>
>>575480173
MODS do your fucking job
you only have one
>>
>>575478784
it would be time for a revolution anyways.

we should ban religion in public and demolish all religious building built after 1950.

on this planet we should all try to live together.
we already have alot of differences, skin color, languages, countries. but the thing that tends to screw all of this up is; religion.
religion is outdated, it is not by the time anymore.

religion is good for the people with the same religion.
but is bad to all others, doesn't matter if it's a different religion or no religion.

we can only be one human race if religion is banned.
the main problem is africa and the usa.
the amount of hardcore religious people is endangering all of us. it has to stop.
>>
>>575462704
Gen Y represent! I can't stand Gen Z, They are the beginning of the end.
>>
>>575480294
i was referring to his parent's fucking cocksucker
learn to context or don't bother replying to posts that weren't even directed at you...
that's what we call a "shitposter"

he said baby boomers were the problem and i said he is the product of baby boomers...
or if he is gen Z.. his parents may NOT have been boomers
stfu twat
>>
File: grades.png (50KB, 1094x480px) Image search: [Google]
grades.png
50KB, 1094x480px
>>575479637
I fuck with rainmeter and know something about computers but not much
>Im checking my class rank tomorrow, wish i was better
>>
>>575464152

lol
>>
Gen Z here (1996)
and Gen Z sucks
entitled faggots
>>
'77 GenX fag here
Old enough to remember the '80s
Too young to take the blame for it

Boomers are the worst.
>>
>>575480603
Gen Z grammar.
>>
>>575480467
i agree friendo
we share many "enlightened" moderate views, which is always refreshing

but religion is not as easy to uproot as you make it seem...religion spawns fundamentalists and that is never good on any spectrum
organized religion is a far greater tool of the elite rather than being a practice

>>575480867
your a literal fucking retard
last post from me
>>
>>575480867
>gen z trolling
>>
I understand why people hate my generation, fuck even I hate them, stupid fucking "swag fags" thinking there special when really they need fucking shot, oh and then homosexuals prancing about the place dressed weirdly why don't they fuck off to there clubs they go to and stop coming to places were straight people meet up, like we give them a place to go and do whatever they do honestly fucking wish it swag fags in the gas chambers than the Jews in ww2, well Jews to ovbisouly too but swag fags first
>>
>>575481001
>>575481139
>I communicate poorly and then blame others for my failing.

Gen Z exemplified.
>>
>>575481201
>>575481275
>>gen z trolling
>>
>>575480268
1995 means I'm 19. I don't go to school anymore :^)
>>
gen y here acknowledging that every new generation surpasses the last

get over it oldfags
>>
>>575480467
don't need to ban all religions. just some.
islam for example is clearly not working out so it can be banned as almost every war today is in islamic countries.
don't need to get rid of islam completely either, just deport muslims to the shithole they worship(mecca) and let the peaceful religions be.
>>
>>575466218
>Gen Z music sucks
yet its Gen Y people who are making that music
>>
>>575481275
>I communicate poorly and then blame others for my failure(s).
ftfy
>>
>>575481201
The problem today is not the tolerance against homosexuals, the problem is that being gay is in fashion (especially being bi and especially when you are a girl) and parents even push their daughter to "try" it out.
>>
>>575480856
Same here. Although I hate Gen Z. Even the Herero men look like they suck cock for sport.
>>
Gen Y here.

We're just part of the gradual decline in society, but we will be the last generation to actually give a shit about the direction the world is taking.

Humanity is Cancer, /b/ gets that better than anyone.
>>
>>575481550
>ftfy

No. No, you really didn't.

Wow Gen Z you guys never has a single English class, did you? I'm amazed you don't communicate in a series of grunts and gestures.
>>
>>575463378
/teat
>>
>>575481753
ffs bro u knead to back tf up b4 i rek u
>Balling
>>
>>575481753
most of them do.
>''like ugh bro!'' while waving hands around
>>
>>575481753
>Wow Gen Z you guys never had a single English class, did you?
ftfy
>>
1900 what am I lost or G.I. gen?
btw Hang all niggers. Women should be beaten regulary.
>>
Baby boomer here (1961)

You fucking little shits let me educate you. Im talkin to the ones who think they are the biggest thing because you were born in the 80's or even worse those 90's children that never stop yappin about how 90's was some sort of miracle decade. If you were born after 1970 then you are everything that's wrong with this world. You are the ones in charge today and are the reason these little shitstains are the way they are today. You are all parents, politicians, influential people on TV or the internet. You were supposed to bring us perfection. America's pride and Joy was it's youth. Now look at yourselves. Education, OUR place of brilliance were we once shined like stars well guess what? You threw that out the window. We used to be the best. We were literally Number 1 and its written in the history books if you'd take the time to read some. Now what? We are in the hundreds somewhere in god knows what place behind countries where people still don't have our freedom. My goodness, I can't blame you all though. The kids today. HOLY FUCKING JESUS. What went wrong? What kind of mentality did you have while raising them to become the zenith of apathy and ignorance? What the hell were you thinking? It gets worse because those little ones. Our brats that we have to stick with now are gonna be the ones parenting. The politicians. The ones who run things. They will never know what we worked so hard to learn and accomplish. Everything we've built up is going to be torn down. And it all started with YOU. You think the kids are annoying these days? What really pisses me off is to know that you could have all done something about it and been more responsible. More, more, MORE could have been done to prevent this. YOU Were supposed to shape these people. Instead you act like you have the intellectual high ground because you were born before these children and don't want to take the blame. Children today are awful. And you did it to yourselves.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 211x239px
>>575481493
its basically free money, i'd make shit music too if it would load me with $$
>>
>>575481974
>Wow! Gen Z, you guys didn't have a single English class, did you?
ftftfy
>>
>>575462704
Gen Z
Hate baby boomers. Pretty much fucked over the entire political and economic landscape of the world with their greed.
>>
>>575481974
btw the "e" key on my keyboard is the only key that does not function so i have to type with the on-screen keyboard/mousepad so i don't mispell every single word

btw you are on an anonymous imageboard that mainly harbors anime and pedofiles

btw your a retard
>>
>Boomers
>Decide to vote for the guy with the nicest hair
>Create "Us v's them" bullshit

Fucking. Boomers.
>>
Gen z here. I have noticed society changes every decade. It was better in 2009 but then, whoops here comes 2010 with it's lower intelligence levels...and its all been downhill from there.
>>
Guys you know what would be fun generalise on such a big fucking scale that its more disgusting than helpful/logical. You all faggots are forgeting that you cant judge fucking zebra by its claws and lion by its stripes. Fucking sick of you faggots, grow the fuck up
>>
>>575482553
george washington and a bunch of other faggots did that
you should learn your history or keep your dumb mouth shut
>>
>>575482640
>getting this butthurt on /b/
First day here?
>>
>>575481001
likewise, that's why i love /b/ there's Always someone who seems to share your thoughts.

i know it will not be simple, but no revolution is simple.
we'll see what the future brings along.

>>575481479
there are no real peaceful religions, it's just that christiand and jews can adapt to the 21st century while muslims are stuck in the 15th.
but still not to full potential, alot of their thoughts are still 20th century at best.
in the bible and whatever the jews call their book are messages of hate against all others.

i can roll in this thread with alot of proof, but it would spoil the thread so i won't.

good religion is an illusion, it's just that islam is the worst example.

people in the west need to understand that IS is the real islam, they are not extremists.
''regular'' muslims are the ones who have adapted, it's not the other way round.
>>
>>575463378
/bread
>>
>>575482741
Yeah, the voters who decided Washington had nicer hair than Adams because they watched the debates on television.

Oh wait no, not that at all.

Go to bed granddad.
>>
>>575482141
>YOU Were supposed to shape these people. Instead you act like you have the intellectual high ground because you were born before these children and don't want to take the blame. Children today are awful. And you did it to yourselves.

you were the ones to shape us, but you failed but instead of acknowledging that fact you blame us.

fuck you oldfag, get with the times and understand that we know more about the world than you did when you were our age.
>>
>>575482979
>we'll see what the future brings along.
i don't have hope in the system but i do have hope in people... however confused, apathetic, or misguided they may be..

keep fighting the good fight, nether/b/ro
>>575483203
no the freemasons actually.
i will reiterate... do your history homework.

how can you expect to understand the future if you don't understand the past?
>>
>>575483376
>fuck you oldfag, get with the times
And then say thank you for us paying your generous pensions that no generation after you will get to have.
>>
>>575483383
>no the freemasons actually.

Were there any reverse vampires creating chemtrails and chlorinating the water? I bet there were.
>>
>>575462704
Everybody here to hate on "them damn youngsters!!!" that you're only 5 years older than. I'm a senior in high school and many kids in my class have been taking AP courses for the past 4 years and go to college actively for premature credits
>>
Anyone else notice "kids these days" and some stars of reality shows act the same? We should regulate those things...
>>
Z is such a faggot generation
>>
>>575463378
this guy right here!
>>
>>575483692
you did bring up voting so while we are on the subject, when was the last time you voted for a third party candidate?
have you ever voted? are you old enough?

tell me what america's first third party was (commonly referred to as "whig party) but what were they really called?
get back to me
>>
>>575462704

Aw shit gen Z master race,
>>
Most of gen z is why 4chan is better than social media.
>>
>>575483585
indeed, old people have a habit of thinking they are the best thing that happened to human history.
like i already posted in the beginning of this thread.
They will not live long enough to see this world turn to shit. the world is turning to shit because of their poor disicions.
being close minded seems to get worse with age.
>>
>>575484262

newfag master race
>>
>>575462704
>implying Z is 95'-10'
>Implying Baby Boomers ended 1965

Gen Z starts 2000, Gen Y is 1990-1999, Millenials are 1980-1989, and X is 1960-1980
>>
>>575484003
>whig party

"Whig Party", but they became the Republican Party. Did you have a point?

>when was the last time you voted for a third party candidate? have you ever voted? are you old enough?

Ah yes, the old "O.K kid".

Every time I've voted. Now simmer down, grandpa.
>>
>>575482141
when you geezers went to university you learned what kids today learn in high school. everything that was already built by the generation before you was ruined by you lazy fucks striking all the time.
and if you had some more intelligence you'd know that most politicians are above 45 years old
>>
>>575462704
Gen Z
also, fuck gen z. fucking dicks.
yes, hurr durr edgy as fuck hurrr
whatever.
>>
>>575484003
>tell me what america's first third party was (commonly referred to as "whig party)
I'll take "name one of Britains first two parties" for $500.
>>
>>575464015
Or you know, him getting his dick sucked
>>
>>575484473
the whig party did not "become" the republican party
jesus you are stupid

there was the democratic party
the republican party
and the first third party was called "the anti-masonic party" more commonly known as "whig party"
they didn't last for very long but i wonder why

look this is the last post from me, okay?
i don't have the time or the care to school you on the MANY things you missed in your primary education
good day, sir
>>
>>575462704

Z. Hate members of my own generation.
>>
>>575464015

its funny, i thought they were jugga fags before i even saw the shirt. probably the stupid hair that did it
>>
>>575466218

i have met the 94' consensus as well
>>
>>575484847
The Whig's were a merger of the National Republican Party and the Anti-Masonic Party. They in turn merged into the Republican Party.

>i don't have the time or the care to school you

No please do, you're such a fountain of solid knowledge on nothing at all.

>look this is the last post from me, okay

Oh thank God.
>>
>>575484780
also that, but the shirt is worse.
>>575484928
arent icp fans juggaloos? them fags Always have pauly d hairstyles.
>>
>z
Wanted to be Y so much, born 1 year later
>>
>>575462704
Gen Z. Don't care.
>>
>>575485534
So?
You can be whoever you want to be.
Just play the person you want to be and you will become him.
>>
>>575485829
you should be a motivational speaker for transgenders.
you sound very convincing.
>>
>>575486057
Perhaps but I dislike transgenders.
I think they should:
A) stop being such attention whores
B) find help and not have major surgery
>>
The problem is teens are still impressionable and emulate what they see without realizing it. Take housewives shows and similar shows off the air for a while. Notice that teens will be (slightly) less stupid in behavior as I have observed that on some(or most in the case of housewives and others) they act like teens do and also fight for no reason,and when there is a reason it is usually a stupid one.(By others I mean ones like Don't be tardy for(to?) the party,which is a especially good example as one episode teens party at night without their parents' knowing and they force people off a "private" beach(even though it is private only between the beach itself, and the houses.)
>>
File: 35434234.jpg (41KB, 323x232px) Image search: [Google]
35434234.jpg
41KB, 323x232px
I'm a 96 newfag, fuck all those cringe faggots from 2000+ (with some exceptions of course), fucking hated those 90's 'pre swag' faggots using baggy clothes and listenning to n sync, raised has a rock/metalhead like and instead of staying home posting retarded pictures of 'how gangsta I am' whille beeing 5-10 years old do nowadays, I used to go outiside to play football (soccer for murican fags that play 'football' with hands, kek) like a normal kid should do.

Fuck you evolution, fuck you very much.
>>
>>575469415
>implying the internet in 1994 resembled anything like todays internet.
Who the fuck let you out of your cage
>>
>>575477409
ya dun goofed
>>
File: 1234.webm (1MB, 400x400px)
1234.webm
1MB, 400x400px
>>575462704
generation z here 1996 mom and dad are baby boomers (dad is 60, mom is 55). sucks to know most of the population hates me because i'm lumped in with beliebers, directioners, even jonas brother faggots. that being said i do hate anyone who overuses emoticons, lol, or any other meaningless text filler
>>
Y

Darn kids and their cellphone tablets connectivity fucking hipster trash nigger.
>>
>>575486312
i fully agree.
but what you said in your comment is basically what they are telling eachother.
so that it was pretty funny.
>>
>>575462704
Im in Z and idk most of the hate is for like a 30%. Every gen has a 30%. Ours is just objectified through the internet
>>
>>575486498
And thats why you are a faggot
>>
>>575463921
>I can download music and I know what an .exe is
>I'm a master hacker and a narcissistic cunt
>>
>>575486462
this has nothing to do with evolution.
it has to do with generations and media.
>>
>>575486916
I see your point.
I probably don't get it because I am a cis white male.

But seriously I think he can work on his character and your gender is something you are born with and just have to accept.
>>
>>575486462
Evolution dosent exist
>>
>>575462704
Gen Y. I hate baby boomers.
>>
File: 1412443268928.jpg (289KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1412443268928.jpg
289KB, 768x1024px
1989 here how fucked am I?
I'm the last of my people that fapped to magazines. Good times.
>>
Gen Z - We have stupid, pretentious bullshit like everyone before us but honestly as a group I'm optimistic for this gen.

Being born with the internet means the average capacity for information and abstract thinking has increased. On the other hand it's made us 50% ADHD, and we're almost as apathetic and self-centered as the gen-yers.

No one can actually judge yet since every born after 1995 is still under 20 and teenagers are apparently fucking dumb.
>>
>>575487250

Prove it.
>>
>>575465684
No, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>575462704
>Gen z
>I'm a massive faggot
>>
>>575487226
im also a ''cis'' white male, but you pick up stuff in hate threads.

true, back in the day none was transgender.
now suddenly alot of special snowflakes are saying they are because of mental issues.
>>
>>575487441
dude I was born in 95 and I had to use magazines for a good while when I was like 12
>>
>>575487005
no. stop. you're hurting my feelings.
>>
>>575487626
>>575487626
I don't know if it are mental issues or if it is because all the cool kids do it.
Anyway it is retarded.
>>
>>575487441
damn who does that ass belong to?
>>
>>575487103
>>
>>575487768
haha that could also be a reason, indeed it's retarded as fuck.
it's come as you are or die as you are.
>>
>>575487504
The bible has never been disproven. Evolution doesn't have any REAL backing and science has missing links and various other falsehoods. The only reason it is still a THEORY is because the people studying it are more focused on modern evolution such as adaptability, not big bang to bacteria to man.
>>
>>575487627
honestly, you didnt have to anymore. maybe you did but only because you were too autistic in that age to find better stuff, also you didnt need to find better stuff because your dick was still splooshing your gayjuice everytime your mom touched you while she was washing your retarded ass
>>
Tail end of gen x. I hate baby boomers because they fucked the world.
>>
I never taught this thread would last this long but we've reached bump limit.
I somebody wants to continue this thread please make a new thread.
Otherwise I will turn in for the night.
Had a lot of fun talking with you faggots about this.
>>
File: Henry.jpg (16KB, 487x410px) Image search: [Google]
Henry.jpg
16KB, 487x410px
>>575488076
man what are you really angry about
>>
>>575462704
Why is my generation called generation y
>>
>>575488071

>Implying bible is real.
>>
>>575488071
just because something hasn't been disproven doesn't mean it's true.
but be real, talking snakes and bushes that are on fire while the aren't is just bullcrap.
also maria being virgin and shit, that's impossible. doesn't matter if you're god or not, you need sperm.
>>
>>575473224
By golly am i glad my birthday was yesterday!
>>
>>575488668
The whole virgin thing was most likely a translation error.
>>
>>575488381
your generation
>>
>this whole thread

YOU DAMN KIDS!!!
>>
>>575463378
/thread
>>
File: 1413873462809.jpg (32KB, 397x267px) Image search: [Google]
1413873462809.jpg
32KB, 397x267px
>>575488930
lel anon
/thread
>>
>>575488668
Parthenogenesis, google it.
There has been a case in humans altho only females can be born from that method in case of humans.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.