[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any personal dirty sex stories to share, but with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

Anyone got any personal dirty sex stories to share, but with a twist?

1.) Have you fucked someone inappropriate? A friend's mom/wife/girlfriend? Your wife's/GF's mom/aunt/sister/best friend?

2.) Have you blackmailed someone in to fucking you or sucking your dick?

3.) Have you had a female cheat with you because you have a big dick?

Greentext stories will be appreciated and pics of females welcomed!

> Pic related: A picture of a MILF with cum on her face that gets posted on Facebook and then her son sees it and she realizes it and is asking for help removing it.

BTW, in the next post, I will copy/paste a story from a previous thread about a guy who fucked his girlfriend's mom and ended up getting caught fucking her by the GF's brother and it includes pics of the GF and the mom.
>>
File: XZwwZiH-.jpg (47KB, 336x679px) Image search: [Google]
XZwwZiH-.jpg
47KB, 336x679px
>>574896712
>Pic Related
I started dating the girl towards the end of high school and into college. As the relationship progressed so did my relationship with her mom.
-Eventually, one day while on vacation with their family, everyone was out of the room except for me and her mom had come back in her bikini.
-She knew I was in the room but she decided to take off her top and laid on the bed and asked me to "work the knots out of her shoulders". I was surprised at her being topless but didn't think much of massaging her.
-Eventually she was telling me to do it harder and work lower and I found my way into her bottoms and one thing led to another and we had sex.
-The sexual relationship ended up continuing after that as well
>>
Do it fgt
>>
File: handsome.jpg (76KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
handsome.jpg
76KB, 599x599px
>>574896712
Is that glue on her head?
>>
>>574896712
I once fucked a milf and greentexted about it on /b/, not knowing her 15 year old son was an underage b& candidate from here
>>
File: pgL2hbG-.jpg (61KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
pgL2hbG-.jpg
61KB, 604x453px
>>574896868
The pic is of her and her mom and I include another in this post. The mom does have really nice bare tits and despite being a mom and married she has a fairly tight pussy (or at least for my cock it's tight).
-She really took a liking to my cock and the sex and we would start doing it fairly often at her house when her husband was at work and my girlfriend and her brother were out. My girlfriend's brother did, however, start suspect something when he came home a few times and found me there I thought it strange considering my girlfriend wasn't home.
-And once that suspicion took root he tried at every chance to catch something and he did which led to the breakup of me and my girlfriend but...I still do have sex with their mom but they do not know that
>>
>>574896868
Who's in the pic?
>>
File: RuLLYXI-.jpg (57KB, 434x560px) Image search: [Google]
RuLLYXI-.jpg
57KB, 434x560px
>>574897017
>Pic Related (Brother censored)
The brother ended up coming home way earlier than he was expected to and he walked in on his mom bent over her bed and me standing behind her, fucking her. I wouldn't say it was awkward but I don't know how to describe that moment. It was just a surprise to have him walk right on it it.
-We were friends before it and he was 20 at the time. He did try to confront me but funnily enough me being naked kind of held him off but when I got dressed we got into a shouting match and I ended up leaving.
-My girlfriend was pissed for obvious reasons and started making it about her and like "oh so I don't satisfy you enough? is my mom that much of a better fuck than me" and yeah she broke up with me
-The mom is married and they are still together. The mom didn't even stop talking to me afterward we still kept in contact and like I mentioned we still fuck.
-My dick is about 7 1/2 inches and pretty thick.
>>
>>574896958
Want to post the story again? I'd be glad to read it. And details would be great!

How did you meet her? How did you hook up with her? What does she look like? Big tits? Fat ass? Tight body? Tight pussy? And do you have a big dick?

Also, did her son actually see the story posted on here? If so, what happened? And do you have any pics of the MIL you care to share with us in this thread?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but the details help to enhance the story!

>>574897057
The pics posted with the accompanied story are of the mother and the daughter from the story.

>>574896929
I'm pretty sure it's not glue. There's actually a set of that MILF and the session that led to that being on her face. I'll psot a pic of just the female that is a clearer picture.

> Pic related: The MILF from the 'shopped photo in the OP.
>>
File: 2014-09-26_102328.png (26KB, 934x468px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-26_102328.png
26KB, 934x468px
>>574896712
I'll see if I can find the screencap I grabbed of a story posted in a previous thread about a guy who was lying in the same bed with his friend who was passed out on the other side of the bed, with the guy's GF lying between them. He describes how his friend is passed out, and he himself is really drunk, but he smells his friend's GF's hair and gets horny and starts rubbing on her, then ends up fucking her while his friend is on the same bed, and ends up cumming inside her. Then, the GF goes to the bathroom to clean up, comes back and gets back on the bed between them, and he almost immediately starts fucking her again. I found it to be really fucking hot!

> Pic related: The screencap of the story I just described
>>
>>574896958
Hey, are you still in the thread? If so gonna post that story you mentioned?

And aren't there any other guys on here who have done some fucked-up things sexually and have a story to share?
>>
File: OlOkB2g-.jpg (125KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
OlOkB2g-.jpg
125KB, 1080x1920px
>>574896712
In another effort to bump the thread, here's another story from a previous thread:

> As of now I'm fucking this 31 year old married chick, my best friends ex., and a side chick all while I have a gf.
Captha: Lucknow urkturi

Well the married chick. I got to know her because I was in love with her younger sister(she's a close friend but won't fuck me cuz I'm a slut) she's going thru a separation, so she was pretty down one night. Invited her to a bar get shit faced drunk, end up going back to my place to fuck Havnt stopped since. We fuck Maybe every other week since she has kids and work she's pretty busy.
She 7/10 big Tits nice ass but kids Havnt done her body any good.

My best friend just broke up with his gf few weeks ago. She's usually DD when we go out as a group, she gets wasted and I'm the only other guy that can drive stick. Drop everyone offsets she feels sick and wants to go back to my place. Knock out with her in my bed. Wake up with her hand jerking me off we. Still pretty drunk so can't cum. She's not the best fuck but God I can't get enough of her tight pussy. 8/10 petite body little perky Tits and great ass.

Side chick has the best body of all of them but her feelings towards me turn me off, she's always telling my how much she likes me while I'm fucking her.

My gf has caught me plenty of times but never "cheating" just chatting up females and flirting. Pic is my gf

My Dick is about avg. Just shy of 6 inches but as I've been told it's pretty thick don't know the measurement but but my Dick but I'd say like the mouth of a vitamin water bottle

> Pic related: Picture that was posted along with the story
>>
Ex of mines mother, ex and me got fucked up at bar, went back to her home house, hear her mother masturbating loudly upstairs, ex drags me up to her lil sis bed ( she is not there) end up fucking hard listening to mother through paper thin walls, her mother has to hear the noise too, ex hears mommy cumming and screams at me to blow load in her face, cum so fucking hard. Next morning we all sit down for breakfast and a few jokes made and innuendos. Couple of months later me and ex and her mom fucked up on x, go to bathroom and mommy comes in and starts sucking me off, same as daughter begs for load on face I oblige :) Ex heard never said anything. Sometimes I miss that fucked up bitch and her mom. Few more stories from em, swapping diodes and such, crazy ho's
>>
>>574899380
Thanks for the post! You mention having more stories about these two, please feel free to post some!

Btw, did the GF know that her mother sucked your dick? Did she walk back in the room while her mother was sucking your dick?

Also, what do the GF and the mom look like? Is the mom hot? Did you get to fuck her? Or get your dick sucked be her again?

Also, got any pics of either of them that you'd be willing to post?
>>
OP is a very polite faggot!
>>
im trying have an affair with my gf's mom, i find her more emotionally and sexually appealing than her daughter

does it basically have to be a "she's crazy" situation for it to work, or is there some way of getting her to like me enough where we start hooking up?

she's around 50 and been single for a long time, and i assume she hasn't had any sex in years. she also comes from abusive relationships.

any pointers?
>>
>>574899952
Girlfriend was girl next door looks with dd's and mom was exact copy just older and smaller tits, both hot as fuck.
Won't post a pic cuz I know her bro lurks around on here.
As far as I know she knew her mom sucked me off, she was in the next room and we weren't exactly quite about it but she never mentioned it.
Just a few stories about how they swapped dildos with each other and had baths naked together.
Asked my ex if she ever done it with mother and she said no but I found it very hard to believe.
>>
Be prepared for OP to spam questions about dick size

Before you ask I'm 7.3
>>
>>574896712
>1.) Have you fucked someone inappropriate? A friend's mom/wife/girlfriend? Your wife's/GF's mom/aunt/sister/best friend?
My sister
>2.) Have you blackmailed someone in to fucking you or sucking your dick?
Not yet
>3.) Have you had a female cheat with you because you have a big dick?
Yeah at first my wife liked it but now she avoids sex because it's too big.
>>
>>574900508
Thanks for the compliment! I try to not be as immature and moronic as most people on /b/. Also, I always try to show appreciation.

>>574900863
That's pretty fucking sexy that both females are really attractive. I'm curious, since it seems as though you only got your dick sucked by the mom that one time, why did you not pursue that again? Do you still keep in touch with these women? And do you at least have any pics of the girl's DD tits that you could post?

Also, do you have a big dick? Did the mom seem to be impressed with it?

>>574900653
As for your question, FYI, that's a really fucking slippery slope you're trying to get yourself on there, partner! Specifically pursuing that type of affair is dangerous as fuck! And could have some lifelong and catastrophic consequences. So, please be aware of this and think about the people you could hurt by trying to make this happen.

With that stated, I'm curious, what does your mother-in-law look like? Does she have big tits? Big ass? Nice body? Do you have any pics of the mom or your wife that you'd be willing to share?

Also, does your wife possibly suspect that you might have feelings/be attracted to her mom? And why do you think she has not had sex in years? Has she dated at all or possibly even fooled around with any guys? Also, where is your wife's father in the picture?
>>
>>574896712
1) fucked my high school girlfriend the night before her wedding

don't have time to green text, but i've posted it here before
>>
>>574901448
Lol
>>
>>574901464

He asks questions so politely. Hes adorable this guy!
>>
lel these threads always make me hesitant to get a gf
>>
>>574901641

I don't see why.

Not all women are into banging their bf's with their moms.. Which is what this thread is mostly about.
>>
>>574901464
>dad is dead
>no i wont post pics, sorry
>big fake titties, big ass, somewhat fat, not much of a looker in the face
>my wife has joked about it a few times so i think she almost does
>hasnt had sex because she's too busy with work and other things
>>
File: 1327427194380.jpg (85KB, 615x761px) Image search: [Google]
1327427194380.jpg
85KB, 615x761px
>be taking a shower
>wash ass with shower head
>little spray of hot water shoots up my hole
>feelsgoodman
>do it some more
>couple of wet farty bubbles squeak out
>get hard
>push shower head up my ass and spray boiling water on prostate
>balls starting to twitch
>suddenly I'm ejaculating semen and diarrhea
>boiling diarrhea shooting from my mouth and nose
>bathroom flooded with septic half-digested food and semen
>sister comes in, starts writhing on the floor massaging stinking semen mix into her vagina
>don't you ever knock?
>she starts giving birth to puppies
>every puppy has my face
>>
Heres a cool story. I fuck actual hot chicks. Scraping up the worlds scum does not make you rico suave. Go to bed you bottom dwellers.
>>
>>574901830
you say scum, i say exotic

to each their own faggot
>>
>>574901448
So, you fucked your own sister? As in, incest? I wasn't asking about that, but if you feel like sharing your story, go for it.

Also, you're saying that your first wife liked your dick at first, but then, got tired of it and thought it was too big? Did it grow? Or did she get tighter? Or did you become more aggressive?

Also, did you cheat on your first wife? Or any other wives? Also, have any of your wives known about you fucking your sister? How many times did you fuck her? And how old were you two when this happened?
>>
>>574896712
>there I was
>balls deep in this bitch
>hitting it from the back
>she says "you know... You should clean your room
>I said "shut the fuck up mom"
>>
>>574902083
>your first wife
No at FIRST, at the start, to begin with my wife never complained, then after a while she started to complain about being to big. I can feel it hit the sides and the end

>>574902083
>known about you fucking your sister?
No one knows only me and her. I was 15 she was 16. She had massive tits and I used to touch them all the time, usually when other people were around so everyone could see. Then she just came into my room one night and I picked her up and sat her on my lap. Then I said I had to feel her heart. Then touched her boobs. Then had to feel her hear t with my mouth. Then had to suck boobs.
>>
File: 1412835463846.jpg (7KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1412835463846.jpg
7KB, 125x123px
Not really a "good" story but here's mine:

>I was chatting with a girl online Yesterday morning
>she was looking for an iPhone 6
>I tell her I had one for sale ...
>She has no money.
>"If you suck me, I give you this shit"
>She accept
>I meet her at 2pm
>she is home alone
Dinosaur walk in ... LOL XD I JOKE I JOKE!
>She dress off, I touch her body, she sucks me
>I cum in her mouth
>I told her that I forgot the phone at my home, I have to go get it
>she believe me.
>I leave her home.
>She call me every ten minutes since yesterday...
>Bonus point: the girl was only 20-5yo
>Bonus points²: I'm married, I'll have a baby in a few days.
>Bonus points³: I have a lot of remorse ... she also sucks bad, ans she's not very hot

Sorry for my bad english, not my native language...
>>
>>574902083
She wouldn't let me lick her puss but she would let me finger her bumhole. She must have liked it.
>>
I'm a skeleton
>>
>>574902742
Shut up fucking lier

>>574902749
Yep, and that's a fail.
>>
>>574902459
Thanks for sharing some of the details. How many times did you actually fuck her? How big are her tits now? Do you have any pics of her tits?

And for anyone interested in reading some really fucking sexy stories (and seeing some sexy pictures) from a previous thread, here's one that was archived: http://4archive.org/b/thread/570548814#p570574041

Check it out! It was a good thread.
>>
>>574902881
It's the truth.
>>574902913
Only a couple of times. We live in different cities now. When I meet up with her and we drink she always says the next day 'I was going to snuggle with you last night but I thought it wouldn't be appropriate'.
We both have kids.
I'm looking now for tit photos
>>
>>574901814
oh my...
topkek even if pasta
>>
>>574902913
>Do you have any pics of her tits?
Just had a look and cant find any
>>
>>574903091
Thanks for taking the time to reply. This thread has been disappointing so far, with fewer replies and stories than it usually gets. If you actually have some pics of your sister's tits that you will upload, that would be pretty fucking great!

Btw, are you step-brother/sister?

And have you cheated on your wife with her/fucked her since she's been married/had kids?
>>
>>574903256
>>574903272
You still around? If you can't find pics, no worries. Got any more details about your stories?

Also, before the thread 404's, is anyone else looking to post a personal sexual experience story? Or even a story about someone they know?
>>
>>574903272
>step-brother/sister?
Yes.
>>
>>574904568
Her puss and tits exactly like her mother. Same shape and smell. I used to watch mother in the shower, and check her underwear
>>
Someone have the pic story of a dude that was bullied by another dude and years later he fuked his mom ?
>>
>>574904568
>>574905128
Oh, I hadn't realized that she was your stepsister. That's still a hot story, and, despite incest threads being so popular on here, your story is one I'd rather hear about, than an actual incest story.

Now, as for the pictures of her, do you have any pics of her at all that you could share? Do you have a picture of her in a shirt or bikini that would show that she has big tits, that you could crop her face out of?

>>574905251
I don't think I am familiar with this story. Could you post a short summary of it? With a few details? And did the kid who bullied him find out that he fucked his mom?
>>
>>574896712
Fucked my best friends girlfriend.
>>
>>574905647
Dude, the point of this thread is for people to share their stories about situations like yours. So, you gonna share some details?

How did it happen? Did the friend/boyfriend find out that you fucked her? If so, what happened? Did he confront you? Try to fight you? And how did he find out? And are you still friends?

Also, what does the female look like? And, got any pics of her you're willing to post?
>>
>>574905584
If I remember well, he was bullied by a kid, and later, when he started to work, he discovered that there was the mother of the kid, they fucked and he took pics that he posted on a forum, don't know if the kid knew about it
>>
I don't have a story on incest but I had a friend who I would purposely make strong drinks for to then take advantage of her. I used to bartend, making drinks was a hobby. This one time she completely passed out, so I ended up putting it in her. No moans or anything, she was that passed out. So it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it would. I came in her ass, and called it a night. She woke up, I walked her home and nothing was questioned.
>>
>>574906172
That actually seems sort of familiar now. Maybe, someone will check out this thread and know more about it and have a screencap of the story or something?

>>574906432
So, you're saying that you fucked this girl in her ass and came inside her and she didn't seem to realize that she had been fucked in her ass after she woke up? Is your dick, how shall I say it, not big?

Also, got any pics of the girl? How long ago was this? And did you fool around with her again?
>>
>>574905850
Okay fine story it is then.

>Have girlfriend
>8-9/10, petite as fuck, loves the hell out of me, she has serious fucking mental issues: depression, anxiety etc (Lets call her L).
>My best friend is dating this other girl (let's call her F) who also had kind of a crush on me (everyone fucking knew it but was unspoken).
>One night my mates, L and F are all getting drunk.
>L gets really upset for some reason, decides to go home.
>Ends up just me and F on a bridge drinking beer, didn't even realise how drunk I was.
>We're getting into this really heated discussion about something.
>Next thing I fucking know, i'm going back in a cab to my place hooking up with my best friends girlfriend.
>F and I fuck all night, she even fuck in the morning when we're sober
>Promise it will never happen again, and we owe it to the people we love to keep it a secret.
>fast forward a month or two
>I'm getting ready to go to uni, and i've been lying to all of my friends faces through the end of my last year of HS.
>Have this really really emotionally last night where we all say bye to each other.
>All give speeches to each other, it was really kinda gay but it was the ending I was hoping for.
>Little did I know this wasn't the ending.
>After I fuck off back to UK for uni I get messages from F telling me that she suddenly feels guilty about everything that happened that night.
>I just keep telling her not to fucking tell anyone otherwise everything will fuck up.
>Wake up next morning.
>"It's done" from F.
>She fucking told my best friend we fucked.
>Heart starts pumping, i'm scared shitless.
>Message L straight away
>No reply
>Shit.img
>Keep messaging her.
>Eventually she sends me a paragraph about how i'm a cheating cunt and she always knew etc etc
>Basically hates me and it's all made worse by the fact that she relapses.
>The next couple of weeks she goes on a slut spree and sending me photos of her kissing other guys.
>I keep trying to apologise but nothings working.
cont
>>
lots of fuckin liars in this bitch
>>
>>574906818
Thanks for posting. I'm still in the thread and am looking forward to the rest of your story!
>>
>>574906818
>Every now and again she'll message wasted me saying she needs to speak to me.
>Says she wants things to work, but she hates what I did to her.
>Eventually we start talking about all the good stuff, I try and get her to remember it all.
>She decides she's going to come visit me in uni.
>I'm so fucking happy.
>She comes it's amazing, go round London have awesome sex just like we used to.
>She goes back home eventually, decide i'll help her find a uni so she can come here and stay.
>It works for a few weeks but eventually decides she can't forget what I did.
>Decides to go and fuck my best friend.

Life is poetic sometimes..
>>
>>574906587
Nah, I fucked her in the puss, then stick the tip in to come in her ass. Of course I cleaned what was leaked out and such. It's not long, but it's 6.6 in girth, so I'm sure you can understand why I didn't fuck her ass. She plays video games with me and such. We play Hyrule Warriors, then fug, or vice versa. She's pretty promiscuous. And nah, no pics. At least none that I can share now because I'm on my phone and can't edit out her face. Also, this was a bit after HS when that happened. Now we just fuck occasionally.
>>
>>574906818
>>574907218
Dang, that's an emotional story. Thanks for sharing it. I'm curious, were you really upset after she fucked your best friend? Or did you feel that you deserved it and had it coming? Also, was this the same best friend whose girlfriend you fucked? Or another guy? And how long ago was this? Do you and the girlfriend and/or best friend(s) still talk at all?
>>
>>574897605
She's a MILF?

Maybe to you, but I wouldn't fuck her.
>>
>>574907520
Yeah I was fucking upset, but there's not much I can do when she told me exactly why she did it. I was just wondering why she'd go through the effort of flying 13 hours to see me and then just cutting me off completely.

Yeah it was the same best friend who's girlfriend I fucked, that's why I said it was poetic.

And I fucked the girl around may, but everyone found out early september and my girlfriend came to see me in late september.

Me and my best friend (actually a lot of my old friends) don't talk anymore, I completely tore apart my group.

I don't talk to my best friends ex at all either, in fact I blocked her on Facebook I think.

Me and my girlfriend still talk, she still fluctuates on what she wants. She'll go out and get drunk and message me telling me that she still loves me, and then she'll say an hour later she hates me and never wants to see me again. It's fucked man.
>>
>>574908139
Just cut away. You're in another country. Change your number and move on.
>>
>>574908354
We're not together, but I have hope i'll see her again (because the sex was fucking incredible man and she's great too). It was a mistake, but it's not irreparable.

No chance i'm doing long distance, but I won't give up on her either.
>>
>>574896712
If anyone wants to be able to save the thread/check it out later, I archived it.

Here's a link to the archived thread: http://4archive.org/b/thread/574896712
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.