[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: McDonalds Lot.jpg (88KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds Lot.jpg
88KB, 640x478px
I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

>pic related
The McDonalds I frequent in my hometown.
>>
She was just being friendly, why is someone making a simple comment so horrendous to you. You are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>574825409
stale pasta
>>
>>574825409
You're a fuckin' idiot.
>>
Niggers.
>>
stale pasta is stale
>>
Is this whole wheat?
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 960x686px
>>574825409
Autism/10
>>
>>574825409
I went to mcdonalds and ordered this pasta.....it was stale
>>
even though the story was obviously written as bait -- my response to the question is a almost always go back and eat in my car. (btw isn't it funny how my post ends in 52 lol so cool)
>>
>>574825734
Was she really being friendly? I have the right to eat wherever I want and not have to worry about being judged by one of the employees.
>>
You went to McDonalds twice in one day? Kill yourself.
>>
>>574826687
dont try to ask questions now you fake ass cunt
>>
This is copypasta you stupid new faggots, you have to maybe have been here a month to know that. Lurk moar.
>>
>>574825409
You have no expectation of privacy when you're in a public place. That includes being in a vehicle.

If you want privacy, go home and eat there. Expecting people not to notice you when you're sitting in plain sight is completely unreasonable.

I value my privacy myself. I refuse to have a facebook/twitter/myspace or whatever the flavour of the month social site is. I encrypt all my emails with PGP, I have masking tape over my laptop camera and I use DuckDuckGo instead of Google for search. So I'm also very privacy conscious.

But I live each day on the assumption that if I'm outside my house, I'm on a camera somewhere and I'm being tracked and monitored by something. There's nothing I can do about that. So if I want privacy, I stay in my house.

The problem with those like you who want privacy unreasonably in public places is that it's caused a general distrust of photographers. I rarely take photos in populated places any more because I've been harassed too often - by people like you who think privacy applies in public.

So if being in the public eye bothers you, go home. It's the only place that is truly yours.
>>
File: StalePasta.jpg (68KB, 568x322px) Image search: [Google]
StalePasta.jpg
68KB, 568x322px
>>
File: 1411236197757.jpg (21KB, 283x269px) Image search: [Google]
1411236197757.jpg
21KB, 283x269px
>>574825409
OP.
What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
that girl was just trying to be nice to you, you fat ignorant fuck.
I bet yourland whale hambeast fat globlard ass doesn't wanna get outta the car because you'll have to catch your breath walking inside.
Who the fuck has time to bitch about what the girl at McDonalds said to you on a fucking anonymous image board?
Are you medicated for all the anxiety you have?
God damn anon if I knew who you where I would devote myself to ruining your life.
You are what give us Americans a bad name you stupid cunt
>>
>>574825409
I hate to be the one to tell you this mate, but you have autism.
>>
>>574825409

Loser confirmed. Probably the only female that spoke to him in weeks and he fucks it up then gets attitude about it.
>>
i barely ever come here anymore and even i know this is pasta
fuck me softly
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 625x626px
>>574825734
>>574825854
>>574826161
>>574826687
>>574827201
>>574827486

Taking the bait/10
>>
>>574825409
Hmmmm good pasta
>>
What the dick, i don't even go to McDonald's twice a month. Fat American shittard
>>
>>574825409
OP Do you live in halifax?

OP is that tantallon mcdonalds?
>>
>>574825409
What a moody bitch you are. Stop eating fast food all day and avoid the problem all together you fat piece of cum
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.