[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people act as if suicide is so bad? If somebody wants

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 759933-noose_lg_716525.jpg (19KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
759933-noose_lg_716525.jpg
19KB, 490x640px
Why do people act as if suicide is so bad? If somebody wants to die they should have that right. People don't understand, for suicidal people staying alive is more painful than dying. Thanks for not letting me kill myself! Now I can have an extended period of immense pain and misery!
>>
This ^
>>
Being alive is greater than anything else, because if you aren't alive, you and your conscious don't really exist.
To die is to lose.
>>
>>574690202
But I want to be asleep and unconscious forever
I don't want to exist
>>
well the thing is, we really dont know what comes after death, or whether it is better or worse than living. its all speculation
>>
>>574689697
you have the right to kill yourself
people make it illegal so you can shut the fuck up
and stop trying to manipulate people by saying
you are going to hurt yourself if they dont do _________

shut the fuck up and drive your car at 120mph in to a building
>>
>>574689697
Because people like to act like they understand everything you're dealing with.
>>
>>574690347
If that's the case, you need to understand why you don't want to exist.
In my eyes, I could see no amount of torment to why ANYONE would want to commit suicide.
>>
You'll go to hell.
>>
>>574690745
You don't understand severe depression and anxiety
It physically hurts me to get out of bed in the morning. I'm mentally drained after 20 minutes of being awake. I barely have the motivation to make breakfast and yet people are pressuring me to get a job as if that would solve all my fucking problems. People are fucking idiots and the world is a disgusting place.
>>
>>574691249
maybe you need to take drugs to feel happy if you cant feel happy on your own
>>
>>574691249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S1SVkysIRw perhaps that theory will help you to baw and get up at morning :c ?
>>
>>574691575
or maybe that would just fuck me up even more
>>
>>574691249
At least pretend you have confidence long enough to get some plain girl with whom you can motivate yourself into actually fixing your life. Just make sure you actually claim her before someone else does.
>>
>>574691703
if you really wanted to be happy you would try the drugs in an adult manner that is safe and reasonable
you do not want to be happy you just want intimacy
nobody will touch you when you are like this
>>
File: get the fuck out.gif.gif (876KB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
get the fuck out.gif.gif
876KB, 320x193px
stupidest shit ive heard in my life, if you kill yourself there is going to be nobody to punish you, so go ahead nobody is stopping you except yourself...
>>
>>574691883
I'm just hoping when I do it that there was nothing but my own head creating the universe. I hope that people don't have to feel pain after I leave and that this parallel universe simply vanishes and people can go on living as if I never exited.
>>
Because leaping into the great unknown is even scarier then just living in the mostly-known-but-kinda-shitty, especially since most cases of depression or agony are actual chemical disorders in the brain.

It's better to see depression as a disease rather than a stigma, because then it's something to be cured, not a cross to be carried. And when it's cured, you will have your horizons expand magnificently.
>>
>>574692395
I don't see it as a stigma. The world does. Why should I bother?
>>
I'm sitting here drinking beers alone on a saturday night alone browsing 4chan. The last thing I said to my mother was "I might as well just fucking kill myself." I've been thinking about suicide after Michelle left me. Michelle was my old girlfriend. My best friend. My rock. My entire entity of happiness and self confidence. My assurance. My home. My peace. My soul mate. My life. My love. I loved her. By chance - we started talking on anonidate.com, 3 years ago. Immediately, we hit it off. Sharing common niche interests, we both found each other physically attractive. We eventually added each other on facebook, we chatted damn near every day. She only lived 2 hours away from me. She was absolutely perfect in every way, and she actually liked me. She wasn't some dumb cunt you'd meet at school, or a bar. Someone you had to force yourself to talk to, force yourself to like. We had such a special relationship together. After two years of talking every day, we finally met up one night. We met in a big city in our state at a concert for a band we both loved. The instant I saw her, I was in love. I drunkenly grabbed her, attempted to kiss her on the cheek, but ended up licking the side of her face. I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the front stage. We danced, I spilled my drinks all over here and yelled obnoxious things to the band that was playing. You would think that I did every thing wrong that night. But I didn't. She loved it. She loved me. After that night, we began to see each other more often. We became a couple. I shared everything with her. I admitted my major insecurity with her, me going bald. She didn't care. She said she loved me. I have never met someone who made me laugh as much as she did. We had a very, very special relationship together. cont-
>>
>>574689697
This. The only reason people try to stop someone from becoming an hero is for selfish reasons. "Id feel awful if he died and i knew i had the chance to save him"
>>
I'm sitting here drinking beers alone on a saturday night alone browsing 4chan. The last thing I said to my mother was "I might as well just fucking kill myself." I've been thinking about suicide after Michelle left me. Michelle was my old girlfriend. My best friend. My rock. My entire entity of happiness and self confidence. My assurance. My home. My peace. My soul mate. My life. My love. I loved her. By chance - we started talking on anonidate.com, 3 years ago. Immediately, we hit it off. Sharing common niche interests, we both found each other physically attractive. We eventually added each other on facebook, we chatted damn near every day. She only lived 2 hours away from me. She was absolutely perfect in every way, and she actually liked me. She wasn't some dumb cunt you'd meet at school, or a bar. Someone you had to force yourself to talk to, force yourself to like. We had such a special relationship together. After two years of talking every day, we finally met up one night. We met in a big city in our state at a concert for a band we both loved. The instant I saw her, I was in love. I drunkenly grabbed her, attempted to kiss her on the cheek, but ended up licking the side of her face. I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the front stage. We danced, I spilled my drinks all over here and yelled obnoxious things to the band that was playing. You would think that I did every thing wrong that night. But I didn't. She loved it. She loved me. After that night, we began to see each other more often. We became a couple. I shared everything with her. I admitted my major insecurity with her, me going bald. She didn't care. She said she loved me. I have never met someone who made me laugh as much as she did. We had a very, very special relationship together. cont-
>>
>>574692561
If you don't see it as a stigma, why let the rest of the world force you into killing yourself?

Why choose to close yourself off with pain, when there is good and happiness that you can reach with hard work?

By putting in the effort and erasing this poison from your body and your mind, you will have numerous prosperous paths open before you and will be able to reach ecstasy you would otherwise deny yourself with death.
>>
everyone on 4chan has a histronic personality disorder including myself

>>574691883 pain to others is also the reason that suicide is illegal, ''we'' consider suicide as selfish
>>
>>574693482
Not sure if troll or ignorant
>>
>>574693482
>>574693482
what does this hard work entail? I've tried everything they recommend under the sun, and I mean everything. And fuck getting addicted to a benzo so I can become a zombie that doesn't want to kill himself. This is something I have realized will never go away. Why the fuck should I spend my life being under people's judgement for something that would get unending sympathy if it were a physical manifestation?
>>
File: 1392800626684.png (123KB, 283x276px) Image search: [Google]
1392800626684.png
123KB, 283x276px
>>574692395
Every reasoning is a chemical reaction in the brain, they call it "disorder" just because it does not go the way it normally does. But that doesn't mean shit.

I'm not depressed myself, I don't find it hard to get up in the morning or go for a walk, but I'm stucked in the idea that shit has no sense, so I just se no point in continuing with my life. The real deal is, if I get a job and get shit going on, the constant work will keep me away from the constant questioning, but still the awnsers won't be there, and the only difference is that I will be an unhappy asshole without even the questions.

So, the question is... I think life is pointless and its just suffering. Should I keep it going and suffer like anybody else but without the time to question it, or what?
>>
>>574694093
How have you been under the judgement of others?
Can you describe to me what you mean by 'tried everything under the sun'?
>>
>>574689697
I respect anyone's right to die. That being said, depression is manageable to the point where life is worth exploring again once you get it under control. You're going to die anyways, splash around a bit first. People have an issue with despair, not suicide. Suicide to escape pain is understandable but also sad because effective treatments exist. Contemplate death once you enjoy life again. It's an entirely different thought process.
>>
>>574689697
Stop being a nigger.
Suicide is often a long term solution for a short term problem, unless of course you have a terminal illness.
If you feel like life isn't worth living anymore you can start over. You can start living life without the fear of dying. Wanting to die is not healthy, normal behavior.
That's not to say that anybody else should have a say in whether you kill yourself or not, which they shouldn't.
>>
>>574694938
Very well said, anon
>>
>>574692587
Everything was perfect when I was with Michelle. I even had a beautiful girlfriend when I began talking to her, she was immensely jealous. In fact, I'd actually talk to Michelle more than I would talk to my actual girlfriend. When me and my girlfriend broke up, I didn't give a shit. I didn't give a shit about any girl. Sure, I'd get laid every now and then and that was great. But I always knew that me and Michelle would be together one day. And we were together. It was amazing. I was living on my own with my best buddy, had two jobs, one which was part time which worked around my main job which paid cash, so every day I'd walk away with 20-30$ cash. Every day. Me and Michelle would skype every day we weren't together. Life was perfect for a long time. I'd go out with friends, make money, skype with Michelle, she'd come over on the weekends, or I'd go see her. I was living on my own. Until me and Michelle broke up. We were skyping one night, and I told her I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to a huge party going in my town or not. She didn't want me to go. She wanted to keep skyping with me. I ended up going. She got pissed. I knew she was, and I ended up NOT TALKING TO HER FOR A FUCKING WEEK. That crushed her. Eventually, we toyed around with breaking up. Then I noticed that she kept talking about some douche bag named BOBBY RIOT. Some punk rocker guy. She started hanging out with him more and more. I got so mad. We got into a huge argument and we broke up. I ended up sending nude pictures of her to that guy and some other faggot, because I wanted to hurt her.
>>
>>574695728
I wanted to make her hurt. My insane thought at the time was, I wanted to make her hate me and never talk to me again. I wanted to crush her. She ended up fucking both of the guys I sent those nude pictures to. That punk rocker guy, bobby riot (She's always been a huge fan of punk rock) ended up moving in with her. They sleep in the same bed me and Michelle "MADE LOVE ON" (that was always a joke between us). He has a shitty steady job, and gives her money every week for rent. He's in a band with a couple of her friends, which she semi- manages and supports. She's actually doing something she likes. She's enjoying her life. Going out to shows with her boyfriend, watching him and his band play. He has his own image too, knows how to play the guitar. In all honesty, he's better for her than me. He's more of a man than me. I've just been dismissed as that guy from the internet who used to make her laugh and fucked with for a while. I don't even live in the same city as her. Since we broke up, I'd constantly pester her about getting back together, pointlessly trying to start conversations with her. It's all been moot. I forever lost her trust since I sent her nude pictures to those guys she ended up fucking. She will never come back to me. There is nothing I can do to get her back, the only girl I have ever loved.
>>
>>574696443
Move on fuck I have been on this site for 6 years and I've posted 5 times but I'm writing this now just fucking move on man women can be bitches she just doesn't work for you don't kill your self or do any other stupid shit think of it this way that's just like letting her win. Who cares about her go out go get laid make her jealous you'll forget about her soon enough and you'll have a good time don't wallow in self pity waiting for things to get better cause they're not
>>
File: ThisPictureMakesMeFeelGood.jpg (99KB, 267x330px) Image search: [Google]
ThisPictureMakesMeFeelGood.jpg
99KB, 267x330px
>>574689697
Suicide has turned into such a black and white situation. But there is grey areas.

Forget about the whole greedy aspect of it. People try to make suicide out to be a selfish issue. I think if you're ready to take your own life, it's well beyond that. You don't care, you are just ready to lay down for the big sleep. No more responsibilities. That's the allure.

But, you do only have one life. As cliche as it sounds, it does get better. Killing yourself is pretty much taking yourself out of something that you'll never be able to do again. And maybe it doesn't matter what happens after you die, maybe there isn't anything in the after life.

But you're being cheap. If nothing comes, and there is no consequences to you blowing your brains out....then live life to the fullest. Truly, you are free. You're only locked by your own depression and ambition.
>>
>>574697751
>Killing yourself is pretty much taking yourself out of something that you'll never be able to do again.
>is pretty much taking yourself out of something that you'll never be able to do again.
>something that you'll never be able to do again.
>never be able to do again.
That mean chop my dick of and get a gril is alo ok ?
>>
>>574697751
but what if doing things that should make me happy or feel accomplished, don't?
Then what's the point?
>>
>>574694938

This.

Depression clouds the mind, you're seeing the world differently. Subjectively you might be right about life being painful but objectively you're suffering from a mental health problem which, in best case scenario, can be fixed by other means than suicide.

...and no, not every situation can be fixed. If you have a deadly or debilitating disease, there's going to be depression no matter what happens.
>>
>>574697751
If you want to kill yourself, you want to take those pills, then do it.

But you have to understand, you are the most free person possible. You fear not death, the afterlife, or any consequences, you are ready to face shit head on. However you can't make the next move in something as simple as life.

You are ready to challenge Hell itself, the ultimate trial, but you can't handle something as simple as life.

That's why suicide is weak. It's a knee jerk reaction. Something that if you could, you would regret later.
>>
>>574691703
do shrooms, pussy nigga. then report back
>>
>>574689697
>>574690347
Don't worry, it gets better once you get out of middle school. But for now, it's past your bed-time.
>>
>>574699093
yeah cool, I'm 21 and have had this for 8 years
>>
>>574698160
You want me to talk you out of it? I'm not going to?

I'm not going to call you a pussy, because I understand how you feel. I've been there, I'm kind of there now.

But the thing is, is who cares? If you are ready to take that plunge, who are you doing it for? You're not going to be able to hang around and see all those who mourn you. You will not see your own funeral. It's just darkness....that's it. Before you were born. Nothing.

If you want to kill yourself, do it. I don't care. But you can find happiness in the freedom of it. You're going to die one day, it's going to mean nothing to you, so why not just wait it out?
>>
>>574699292
Sure you are. And I have the cure to Ebola.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.