[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my favourite mobile wifi rig. It actively hacks wifis

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 40

File: DSC_0256.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0256.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
This is my favourite mobile wifi rig. It actively hacks wifis whilst spoofing wifi aps of cafes, resturants, etc... To capture logins of idiots who use public wifi.

Runs off 3 mobile power packs with a total of 150,000mah and the longest deployment I put it into was 3 days at the bottom of a rubbish bin in the CBD. It even features a fall over wifi adapter and uploads its finds to a chinese cloud server meaning if found I still benefit from the data it collected and no warants for seizure can be iasued to China ;)

It can be remote controlled and automatically attempts attacks on clients when they connect. It attacks APs around it to randomize where it pumps out a user's internet session.

In its standard mode it will spoof two public wifis in the area, connect to someones ap for internet traffic for the MITM attack, and actively attack 1 ap, all at the same time.

It's my pride and joy of automated hacking.

Just thought id share ;)
>>
What's the purpose, OP?

Identity theft? Illicit browsing on other peoples connections? What?
>>
>>573477245
>penile compensation
>>
>>573477096
that's cool, i guess
>>
File: south-park-smug-313.gif (15KB, 313x252px) Image search: [Google]
south-park-smug-313.gif
15KB, 313x252px
>>573477096
>>
>>573477245
General intelligence, I target email accounts mostly. Lots of great account details, passwords, evidence of illegal activity, fettishes, dark dark shit etc in there, ill dox as far as to know if the target can pay a randsom or is a piece of shit and should be made an example of.

Its very rare I go after free internet. Its so readily available thanks to cafes etc...

I have a similar version of this that I will place in a street pit outside the premises, and then another every few houses up the street until I get to a house with a successfully hacked AP if I want to target a specific person over a long term deployment.
>>
so u gonna share any top secret info u hacked? or at least nudes?
>>
>>573477096
Have you thought about making easier to carry than a pregnant lead squid?
>>
>>573477906
I have shared a hell of a lot in /b/ just u didnt know that anon was this anon. This thread is just for this kit only. Happy to share / chat about kits and ideas here. Dumps will be in another thread unrelated to this ;)
>>
>>573477096
I2P mail?

I would like to lean from you anon :(
>>
>>573477940
Its pretty bulky yes, and heavy. But fits well into a backpack. Ive played with less cables, squid leads rather than a powered hub, etc... But you dont want brown outs on ur pi, and running that many adapters needs a powered hub anyway.
Tl;dr; shes shes bulky and heavy, but its for a purpose, maily power.
>>
>>573478090
pretend I still use aol mail.
how would i go about recreating everything in your pic functioanly and learn how to use it without being flagged down
>>
How much did the hardware cost aprox
>>
>>573478090
can you get into peoples computers and shit?
>>
Thats all pretty neat, but are you running free software on it?
>>
>>573478363
Well, would an enclosure limit its functionality?

I've had very good results with regular old plastic project enclosures from radio shack. Just drill holes for the antennas and anything you need sticking out and you suddenly have a smaller mess.

Also meant lead as in Pb lead, like the element, considering your batteries.
>>
>>573478425
Its all basic stuff, pi for the brain running kali, a powered hub, google best wifi adapters for wifi hacking and buy a bunch of them. Use high quality cables (it makes a difference) and buy as many external power packs u think u need for a deployment, however dont buy shit ones and dispose of them before they get old... People tend to notice you backpack catching fire...

As for scripts, its just making all those little tasks (wifi hacking, fake aps, sniffing, sslsplit, bla bla) working at once, just build on it one by one
>>
>>573478425
Step 1: delet system32
Step 2: kill yourself
>>
>>573478740
that's stupid. those are probably lithium ion batteries.
>>
File: van.png (337KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
van.png
337KB, 600x300px
Twenty years ago I would have 'tsk tsk'd.

Nowadays, I think 'fuck em' and I want to learn that shit.

Hacking cc numbers in peoples back pockets is the one I want to do.

Point me in the right direction to learn this shit please anon.
>>
>>573478737
All that comes with kali and just a few custom scripts for mainly workflow stuff.
>>
OP plays too much watchdogs
>>
>>573478264
No i2p mail sorry :)

Ask anything and u shall get a reply!
>>
>>573478472
Cheap as hell, prob less than $250 a kit, battries are the most expensive single thing.
>>
>>573477096
> Raspberry Pi
> Battery powered
> quality USB hub
> dem WiFi
> excellent software configuration
Me gusta. You sir deserve a medal. But I don't have one so here's a fish ><>
>>
>>573479227
What could you do with the computers connected to your home network? Like a home wi-fi network.
What is your native language?
>>
>>573479>>573479342
How much per day of use would it cost in batteries
>>
>>573478575
Yes it looks for known exploits ect...but usually machine intrusion is what I woukd use a different kit for after identifying a target of interest.

This kit is more for finding the next target
>>
File: aPv5MRw_460s_v1.jpg (42KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
aPv5MRw_460s_v1.jpg
42KB, 460x460px
>>573479046
all you need is a bog standard rfid reader. then either sell the strip data on a carder forum or write it to old key cards(or go the extra mile and buy blank cards) write the track data to them using a card writer (easiely made with a cassette player read write head)( or niggered from a hotel) and use in a credit only capacity unless you can get their pin(shoulder surfing)
;)
some men want to see the noodles burn
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>573478950
>ive got a big magnet will that work?

chillout man go read or something, here you go your magazine just came in
>>
>>573477096
Coming at it from another direction, how would someone protect themselves from something like this, other than never getting on public Wifi
>>
>>573478740
Ah I see, yes I have considered a enslosure, however in this design it lays out "vertically" nicely in a narrow compartment, that way if im asked for whatever reason to open my bag no one sees it (usually security is happy with just a quick peek in the main compartment)

They are lithium ions haha, I have to be careful about heat, ill put a frozen freezer brick in a neighbouring compartment in summer haha
>>
File: davids pizza.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
davids pizza.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>573478936
nice man seems pretty easily done , cool config.
>>
>>573477096
Ok. Why would I waste my time doing this?
>>
File: aRQ5gL7_460s.jpg (29KB, 460x325px) Image search: [Google]
aRQ5gL7_460s.jpg
29KB, 460x325px
>>573477096
if you want a more reliable compact rig anker sells amazing batteries that i prefer. also two wifi pineapple mark 5(hak5 sells them) can do all of this and more with less complication and more discretion and with a high gain yagi antenna you can get hundreds of access points in range(obfuscation my hacker friend)
>>
it is just rasbery PI? why one of the wifi adapters has no antena? you motivated me to try bro ;-)
>>
>>573477096
how much have you profited from this operation?
>how much is your total tools cost?
>worthwhile?
>>
>>573479046
Dont bother with currency hacks if your in a developed country. Ur police are too good. Its so easy to make up cc numbers, but the ccv not so, near impossible.
Buying and selling paypals is stupid, buyers are 12yos, they get caught and rat u out and ur done. Older and they are finding their own.

Only exception to the "avoid currency" rule is BTC.

Go for blackmail.
>>
>>573479390
I fucking live fish. Thanks /b/ro
>>
>>573477096
So you are looking for availible wlan's, hacking it and then looking for connected clients or what?
This step i never get how do you connect to an client with the hacked Wlan...
>>
>>573479786
Great question ;)
1) disable WPS on all your devices!!! And if you do test hacking into it using a reaver attack. Some devices still accept wps despite it being disabled in the admin panel.

1a) always change the default admin password for ypur router. When I hijack a wifi ap, the first thing I do is change the admin password. This way even if you figure out your hacked the only way you can regain control is to factory reset which also deletes my activity logs which is really nice ;)

2) use a vpn when outside on a public wifi. No expceptions! That way if im sniffing ur ass I wont be able to see what ur actually doing, ill see packets but its all encrypted. Stay away from ssl based vpns (like sstp) because I can do sslsplit attacks on that.

3) never use IE. its like.microsoft Wants you to get pawnd. Chrome and FF are just as good / bad as each other.

Lastly, if you wouldnt yell ur secrets out loud in public, dont do the wifi equivalent.
>>
>>573480034
Im going to look into this. Great ideas thanks ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 2048x1536px
150000 mAh = 150 Ah. My bike battery weighs 6kg and has 15Ah. Not doubting your wifi setup but your mobile battery pack is bullshit.
>>
File: aEGYZ3n_460s.jpg (107KB, 460x461px) Image search: [Google]
aEGYZ3n_460s.jpg
107KB, 460x461px
>>573481012
basic networking, the device connects to the ap(hacked or non) then deauths all connected clients the normal setup has they reconnect to the same ap but instead they connect to the device which is routing its traffic into its own ap disguised as the authentic ap and while this happens he sniffs the traffic for cookies passwords usernames etc, then if he wants a little bit more of a payoff he performs a pr atack(password reuse ) to find other accounts from the user which he might not have collected gains private info on the person launches a blackmail campaign, or sells their private data
>>
>>573480041
Ah it was just broken and I have not fitted another to it ;)

Btw /b/ros, I ALWAYS wipe down the enslosures and cables with metho properly before placing one in a ling term deployment. Ocasionally police do find them and you dont want dna or prints. Never handle the pi circut board, try to buy it with the enclosure already on. After cleanin a pi and case I put it all into a zip lock bag for transportation and then when I deploy it I take the zip bag with me.

Just in case.
>>
>>573480145
I do well :) I often travel for work, so I plan my work around my trips over seas. I have a bank account in China where I deposit my aud.

Im not rich from it but its a nice little savings.

Incidentally if I find cp, ill never blackmail. I send an email to a no body Sargent, why u ask? Well my friends its an ace up the sleeve if I do ever get busted.

It helps to be able to proove you did good to in court.
>>
>>573481679
Bingo! :)
>>
File: anXeDG0_460sa_v1.gif (2MB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
anXeDG0_460sa_v1.gif
2MB, 460x460px
and just as a followup to >>573480145
i'm not op but my rig paid for itself in just 6 days of operation. total tools cost me about 500$(keep in mind i live in a relatively big city) i'm saving up to start a legit business in the future.
>>573482059
never thought about that contingency plan i'm gonna use that :D
thanks op.
>>
>>573477096
So OP is a guy who hacks people's wifis, then blackmails them and does it such that he is the good guy ?
>>
>>573482674
Like that dude from that movie Phonebooth.
>>
>>573482059
So where do you operate? Melb or Syd?
>>
>>573482674
Yes. Haha

I never blackmail innocent ppl.
>>
>>573482897
Nice try AFP.
>>
File: we're watching.jpg (252KB, 1597x1185px) Image search: [Google]
we're watching.jpg
252KB, 1597x1185px
>>573483050
I'm not AFP. I'm not even Australian.
>>
>>573482925
How'd you learn to do this stuff man ? I cant even get my WAMP server on a wifi.
>>
>>573482925
fascist faggot, thanks for making the world a better place by enforcing your morals on other people.
>>
>>573482674
Also its worth mentioning I do monitor victims afterwards, just to see if they reoffend.

So it is a little like policing haha, they never fix the holes that let me in which is crazy.
>>
>>573481340
also if you want another trick look into card skimmers easy to make (20$ parts from radio shack at its easiest) schematics are really easy to find . tho keep in mind i found that newer machines have a small emp device built into the card acceptance slot that jams skimmers i found an easy way to beat them tho..

just include a foil shield on the back connected to a ground (virtual preferred(since there isn't much metal on the screen of an atm)) card capture rate is still decreased but it works

riskiest part of these is picking them up to collect the data if you want to spend alot tho you can include low voltage wireless systems and collect them from a distance

not that i would condone this kind of activity
>>
>>573483195
So easy bro, tutorials! Start with the boring shit, the stuff u thi.k ur above. You have to understand the fundamentals to do the cool stuff.

If you try youll be surprised how quickly u pick it up.
>>
>>573483534
Any books you'd recommend.

I do want to get into 'hacking' (>inb4 edgy 12 year old), i just want to know how its done.
>>
>>573483521
Thats a cool plan, really well thought out!

I really dont touch currency though. Way to easy to get nabbed. Its not acceptable risk for my skill set.

I do use my phone to wreck every rfid thing I see haha, best fun is renting dvds from kiosks and reprogramming them to identify as each other.

Its amazing how many rfid tags in commercial use are still writeable
>>
File: 1408772184859.gif (3MB, 531x750px) Image search: [Google]
1408772184859.gif
3MB, 531x750px
>>573483534
preach it bro, so many people say" i wanna do the cool stuff" but when you hand them a book on circuit design or basic networking they say" fuck that i want like in the movies" but it all boils down to knowing the easy stuff(the stuff they skimmed through) better than the good guys XD
>>
>>573483865
Its not any one book.
If u understand the theory behind how this shit works then u need to jist learn how to use the tools, then later u can learn how to build ur own.

U need to know how to program, even just enough to do complex bashing.

I think the best thing for u to do, pick an end goal then work backwards to find your knowledge starting point.
>>
File: 1202045614684.jpg (40KB, 468x297px) Image search: [Google]
1202045614684.jpg
40KB, 468x297px
I'd just like to present OP with the daily 'Most Interesting Thread on /b/ Right Now' award.

It's a picture of an angry hippo.
>>
bribing people for petty crime seems like a lot of work for a small payout

gaining access to people's online banking and transferring money to your own fake bank account would be much better
>>
>>573484075
I cant watch any tech movies without wanting to smash the tv and murder everyonr in the room.

Hacking is hard work. You're ALWAYS learning new shit.and finding.new ways to do things. You will never stop learning, practicing and critiquing ur "plays".

It is an art. Its not just keyboard bashing and then [ACCESS GRANTED].
>>
>>573477096
only sites i pretty much use is 4chan and motherless. Makes me feel good that i have no value to people like you.
>>
>>573484358
Hahaha thank you, that really does mean a lot. Its been a group contribution tho! :)
>>
File: a8bWDQ3_460sa_v1.gif (1MB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
a8bWDQ3_460sa_v1.gif
1MB, 460x460px
>>573483891
i mainly do card work my last big score was because the company hired to do networking for them left a default admin password on a couple of their clients systems so i funneled a lot of cards to my bro in russia he's selling them off and dumping my share in a safe location. i know its risky but all i do for a living is fold sandwitches. at least for now but i have big plans.

that is the reason i never get caught i don't sell the cards he does he gets a bigger share for the higher risk but 7 cents per card adds up quick.
>>
>>573479704
>IMG_0138.jpg

Can you explain?
>>
>>573483891
How do you reprogram from your phone? i thought you cant do that
>>
>>573477096
Interesting setup dood

I'm coming at this from the other side. Trying to explain just how easy it is for someone like yourself to do this shit.

People don't get how much money can be made through their information. My network is locked down and I always check logs/change passwords and people just assume i'm paranoid but because its so easy to click on CP or other dark shit without knowing I take no chances.
>>
File: 51035569.jpg (45KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
51035569.jpg
45KB, 400x386px
>>573477096

i like you op
>>
1. Please draw schematics and info about function.
2. You have any github? Would like to get your script and stuff.
3. Maybe you should make a blog/page for tutorial.
>>
>>573477096
Any more photos of your wifi rig/s? How many have you got? How many do you have deployed at any one time? Do you find it a rewarding pastime?
>>
Hey OP.

I've just been reading this thread and would like to say what a stand up guy you are. A lot of people who make this type of thread are the arrogant sort who enjoy flaming and criticising the newbies who are willing to learn.

Anyway, I am going to London next week on a business trip and will be spending a lot of time hanging around in hotels.

I already have a laptop prepped with Kali but haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

What sort of things can I be expected to achieve and do with it?

Many thanks.
>>
>>573484643
Ok, how are you going to transfer that monet without records? If youre using a foreign bank account how are you going to get it? What identity will it be under? How will u make that identity?

You would naturally transfer to a country without extradition rights, but that country will still call them, and whilst they wont give the money back do you really think they will leave it there for you? Haha
You choose these countries because they are corrupt but if they find out the money is stolen they will steal it from you!
Also Money is way too easy to trace.

Not worth it mate. And the money from what I do isn't so little
>>
Are you in the Midwest?
>>
>>573479883
Where do you go that there's security? And why do you let them look into it?
>>
File: 4gEiDZB.gif (666KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
4gEiDZB.gif
666KB, 350x197px
>>573484643
the problem with that is getting the money into a usable form yes a fake account will hold the cash but the government watches shit like that to see where the money comes from and where it goes i know a way of safely "cleaning the money" as it were,

this requires a number of compromised accounts all over the world (easy if you are serious about it)

what you do is shuffle the cash 5 dollars here 10 there into and then out of the accounts you have controll of after enough different hops into enough different banking systems it becomes adequately hidden so that no one can track it (make sure it ends in a safe country like china or switzerland ) then all you need to do is set up a shell company or investing group(easy papers to file) and "invest" this money into well anything that would benefit you (use you're imagination ;D)
>>
>>573484740
>>573485005
U can download apps from google play to reprogram rfid without even rooting! NFC Tools is a good one to start with
>>
File: 1396993003014.gif (2MB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
1396993003014.gif
2MB, 320x242px
>>573477096

No my noodz
>>
>>573485536
Not OP but in the UK i've been stopped and searched just because I had a backpack.

Once almost got taken to the station because i rolled a smoke and the cop was convinced it was weed.
>>
>>573477820

>dark dark shit etc

Finally, I can have proof Larry bought a prostate massager when he bought his Starbucks latte.
>>
>>573485564
Just buy corn and loads of it, sell it to farmers for feed and ur done, untraceable money laundry
>>
>>573477096
Coming from someone with limited knowledge in this.
1 - Why is WPA bad? I thought WEP was the one with the shit encryption.
2 - How is it possible to bypass SSL / TSL stuff...i thought it was end to end encryption so you wouldnt be able to see the packet details.
3 - Why are SSL VPNs bad?
4 - Where can I learn how to do this?
>>
>>573481192
Even recent versions of IE? I was under the impression that MS had wised up and brought it up to par with the rest.
>>
Why would I bother with all this technical stuff?
>set up faked-identity-paypal (set up fake e-mail / connect to paypal only via VPN)
>goto random chatroom
>pretend to be 12yo
>attract a pedo
>social engineering for contact data
>reveal plot, threaten to expose him
>???
>Profit
>>
File: 1401614105070.jpg (107KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1401614105070.jpg
107KB, 800x600px
>>573485965
1- TKIP keys have been hackable via dictionary attack for a little while now

2 - end to end means nothing if you are he end decrypting it and passing the unencrypted session to the user.

3 - ssl is a joke

4 - the internet is free and vast
>>
>>573485354
I have 5 of this "class", abt 20 repeater nodes (which I place in street pits - raspberry pi based), and I have another which connects voice copper pair converting calls into mp3s (it even as a dsl filter built in to prevent breaking their internet! - Arduino).

I own a telstra uniform and have big magnet stickers I attach to my car to make it look legit when fucking around in pits. Even the safety markers and everything. All helps with the game.

I also use gps loggers (arduino based) that I tack under cars, good for cheater jobs. They sync data over wifi when I drive past the car. Don't use a 4g hook up! Easy to trace to u if found..
>>
>>573486139
Easy to trace, you get hit with theft, entrapment, blackmail.
>>
File: 1404891234119.jpg (47KB, 489x613px) Image search: [Google]
1404891234119.jpg
47KB, 489x613px
>>573485582
op i think you and i would get along swimmingly
>>
>>573486384
Sure, because a VPN, based in khasaztan, is so easy to track or be warranted for cooperation.
>>
what would you do and need hypothetically if you wanted to hack for example a vending machine that gives you a free soda when you call a service number?
>>
>>573485374
Haha hotels are so much fun!

All the usual wifi stuff, but get a room facing a lot of "things", buildings and the like, bring a directional antenna and see what you can pickup from your window.

Also get a bluetooth dongle, and do some bluetooth hacking. Heaps of executives in hotels with their trusty old blackberries which they don't update because they don't know how and bluetooth is always on because they love talking into hands free.also because they are so Non IT I've had success with calling my device "handset" and just soliciting a connection - the idiots accept it!!!! And they know to use 0000 or 1234 so just keep trying if it doesn't work.

Also older technology hotels that had wifi early on probably run everything on that same network, you'll be surprised what u can access if you play around with packet sniffing.

Have fun!!
>>
>>573485746
Hahahahhaha he probably has that shady bastard
>>
>>573486014
I can still capture ur fb, Gmail, Hotmail, some banks, etc logins with IE doing a man in the middle attack, much harder if u use chrome or ff.
>>
>>573486594
Cash in a paypal account is fine. Tell me how do you spend this cash in safety?

You can't link it to a bank account, can't buy shit on sites. Sure you can get a P.O box and have it sent there but if the cops are watching your paypal they'll watch everything else.

Scammers who don't get caught don't use paypal. They may steal paypal accounts and sell info, grab the cash and turn it into bitcoin etc but you'd need to set up one account per person scammed and that means a bigger online footprint and more chance of getting caught.

You will slip up sooner or later. Everyone does.
>>
File: 6BonBtX.gif (912KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
6BonBtX.gif
912KB, 500x281px
>>573486761
easier then that you can build a handheld system using a disposable flashlight atached to a magnet coil (think basic emp) that triggers the coin or bill acceptor free anything that comes from a vending machine( i built mine small enough to hide in a pack of smokes) just push a button and the machine registers a bill (slot machines included)
>>
>>573486429
Haha probably ;)
>>
>>573487074
You dont happen to have a link to a guide for something like that?
>>
>>573486594
A single VPN isn't that great anyway, a few ways to figure out who u are slash where u are going.

No one single thing is the answer
>>
>>573486792

Thanks OP!

Bluetooth completely slipped my mind. I'll have to dig out the dongle now. Thanks again.
>>
>>573485582
Ever tried placing this outside McDonald's? Free public wifi and all
>>
>>573487372
Use wifi kill first at mcdonalds or starbucks to throw all the connections first, forces everyone to reconnect to your network,
>>
File: chloroform.png (1MB, 1270x1796px) Image search: [Google]
chloroform.png
1MB, 1270x1796px
I love 4chan for this very reason. You can learn how to do all kinds of legit criminal shit. In my years here I've read threads on how to steal cars, pick locks, hack fucking everything, launder money, dispose of a body, manufacture drugs and weaponry, and make amazing food with weird methods.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome thread OP. I will now make sure to NEVER use wifi when I cannot 100% identify the source - which I kinda did anyway but now I'll do all the time.
>>
>>573486761
Hahahaha omg vending machines are the best. And one of my first hacks ever as a kid using salt water lol.

Most now days have Ethernet hookups, wifi (unnamed ssid) or 4g. Don't touch the 4g ones myself but u can have a bit of fun with the wifi ones. There was a utility doing the rounds not long ago for the coke ones which would let you change the prices of shit and change the inventory settings.

While I'm thinking of it, I had heaps of fun uploading new images (porn of course) to the Westfield advert displays, they use a usb at the bottom of the device
>>
>>573477096
How do I know if I'm being hacked? Are there any alarms I can use? I've been hacked before.
>>
>>573487056
Sell PayPal accounts, don't touch them yourself. Too much risk with currency!
>>
File: spammer_1[1].jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
spammer_1[1].jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>573487283
here is my smoke pack design with a basic tunable 555 for burst mode the unit was lost recently due to staying out of jail reasons havent built a new one yet

all can be bought a radioshack including magnet wire gauges and simple soldering

dosnt need all 3 bats in full use

1/2
>>
>>573487613
By the time u know it's too late.

The best defence apart from the obvious stuff is simply to be "uninteresting" :)

I hope that helps!
>>
the goldmine is hospitals.
>>
File: spammer_2[1].jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
spammer_2[1].jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>573487820
i call her the spammer in honor of the game remember me

its a compact emp device capable of destroying anything electronic (if turned high enough)
>>
>>573487502
I learn so much stuff here as well.

I'd marry 4chan if it were possible
>>
>>573487502
This must be where the societal degenerates hang out.
>>
So I'm generally into networking and also se.. but what's missing for me is the programming part. U said u using scripts on zur kali on pi. How are they coded? Language?

I would appreciate an answer ;)
>>
>>573477096

aaand that's why I don't use public wifi, chargers or toilets.
>>
File: 1405131063782.jpg (48KB, 640x306px) Image search: [Google]
1405131063782.jpg
48KB, 640x306px
>>573488008
AND REMEMBER

if you use my design then fuck yeah fuck the system and take what is yours .
>>
>>573488136
I'd guess bash/shell/sh
>>
File: 1277756574200.png (415KB, 1279x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1277756574200.png
415KB, 1279x1697px
With different sites (eg gmail, facebook, live mail, etc) using double verification such as text authorizations, intrusion notification, and multiple, random security questions, can you bypass those security checks simply by using packet sniffing and obtaining passwords?

Does it usually help to employ such countermeasures?
>>
>>573486594
Try hospitals.

There is generally two networks, a public and a medical. The public wifi is good because people stuck in hospitals will do everything from banking to work logins. The medical network is generally authenticated using ID numbers easy to get off charts and correlate with email addresses. Obviously medical records being the money.
>>
>>573487056
but anon, it's simple
buy bitcoins.
And nope, there is no such thing as online footprint if you use nothing but encrypted or anonymous connections.
You are simply one connection, in a vast ocean of connections that has nothing to do with this connection from the other VPN.

I don't use any social network, I never used my name online and actually google my name bring up nothing of relevance as well.

Plus, I'm not american and my country has shit tier online-surveillance, let alone laws for online crimes. We are not part of the NATO pact, so not even interpol could give a shit.

Nope, I have zero concerns for my safety.
>>
File: 223.jpg (446KB, 699x536px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
446KB, 699x536px
>>573488008
also small warning this WILL disrupt medical instruments(pace makers, etc,) so use excessively in hospitals
>>
>>573488136
the software already exists, he probably didnt write anything except to set up the actual device.
>>
>>573488420
security questions are sometimes really easy - like, can look them up on facebook or a basic background check.

dual authentication is harder.
>>
>>573488085
Your blank waifu awaits.

>>573488103
Show me one person you think doesn't break laws, and I'll show you a smart criminal.
>>
>>573488136
Hey :) if you already know all that then u can probably do enough to get started! Bash scripts are 90% if you're not making your own tools. Most of what you will do in this space is "workflow " which is basically "do this until this then past that result to this, crunch that output to this then log result".

Otherwise the language doesn't really matter much, I've seen some mind blowing shit written in fucking Php!? I mean Php!? Really? Lol but python, perl and "C types"
>>
>>573487286
welp, doing this since years now.
Never got a single problem.
>>
File: 1404891529981.jpg (37KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
1404891529981.jpg
37KB, 400x363px
>>573487283
hope the pics are clear enough if not its a simple circuit and it is very forgiving in desing use what you have or can scavange :D
>>
>>573488275
Interesting u said power / chargers... Lol.
>>
>>573488008
Hahaha fuck being in ICU in ur town...
>>
>>573486139
what would you recommend when you say random chatrooms?
>>
One of the things I do for money is steal ink cartridges and toner cartridges.

You can sell the shit out of them online and it is super easy to walk away with 5k in cash in an afternoon.
>>
>>573488420
Well sms is easy, go buy a new sim with the victims details and boom ;)

This is where we get into the realm of social engineering for the removal of three factor security or bypassing.
>>
>>573488682
I already started on other ways. But the security of public wifis is such a gold mine ;)

I will try and see if it works ;)
>>
>>573479675
Wrong, RFID chips contain a proof of work, any data you "hack" has a paired key that is used for every transaction. You may be able to copy a card but you have to use it before the other person makes a transaction and thus changing the key
>>
>>573488420
Sorry, to answer your question it helps protect your account a lot more.

You can't fight a hacker on technology alone, you need to add risk and effort to your countermeasures.
>>
>>573488645
While it may be simple to look up the answers to security questions for public figures (seriously, Sarah Palin got hacked because she used where she met her husband and the answer was on wikipedia... what a fucking cunt... anyway) in obvious locations, people such as myself - because I've seen too much shit on the internet in general besides 4chan not to - don't leave those answers lying around in plain sight. I tend to use obscure nonsense that could be cracked with a dictionary, but not if you're playing a guessing game.
>>
File: the_collection[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
the_collection[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>573488912
i dont like old people way i see it is less there are the better also small tip about hospitals the laundry room is almost always on the ground floor. the door is NEVER locked and the staff rotates so frequently finding a uniform is simple . you know just saying in case you plan on something big

and just imagine this is only one of my designs
>>
>>573488732
thanks :D think ill manage to get together somethink that is similiar to an emp jammer x)
>>
>>573488912
ICUs are pretty scary right now in general. The medical device networks I doubt get attacked often (not exactly valuable, and obviously can kill someone), but I've sniffed around hospitals and it is amazing what you'll see on nmap. Also the devices are normally named their model numbers - oh and somtimes the ethernet ports are labelled to their corresponding IP address.
>>
>>573488976
omegle, stickam, chat-roulette, and a couple of older ones that I will not provide since they feature my regional language.
for cam-chats you should prepare several loops with little girls that type on their keyboard.
Dunno why these retards still fall for it, given that most origin from publicly distributed sources like youtube, google, etc.
>>
>>573488685
That's good to hear, I guess that's the difference between targeting anyone and targeting someone.

What I would take away from your experience isn't that your impenetrable but rather you haven't been target by someone with enough will.
>>
What a mess, why don't you mount it in a box and just solder wires for power and data instead of shitty USB cables.
>>
>>573489120
I hope you kick ass! ;)
>>
File: 1401614263493.png (153KB, 733x543px) Image search: [Google]
1401614263493.png
153KB, 733x543px
>>573489123
well i dont know if you have checked what is on those chips but it contains the strip data in plain text all you have to do is read the rfid once and you have enough data to mint a new card not cnp ofc but then again that is another hairball entirely

this is how i make most of my money i think i know what i'm doing
>>
>>573477096
good job, op. despite i dont like getting hacked (which nearly never happens, but who knows...) i like people who are still smart enough to understand the system.

10/10, but would not share a flat with.
>>
>>573489250
Yeah, but, you're really an exception rather than the rule. Security questions are normally fucking terribly bad. I have a feeling that loophole is going to be closed up pretty soon though, as more people are aware of it.

A bit mistake people make is using their main email as a login for things like banking. Don't use your public email as a login for anything - use another one.
>>
>>573489453
nothing is impenetrable.
It may take some time, but every information can be tracked to its origin eventually.
You can hide as much as possible, but when you just deal with pedos in their mid 40's that have a career and family to lose, you don't have to give a fuck about security too much.
And unless they send some crooks with skills in my direction, every legal attempt to get me would run into a brick-wall and the case -along with the revealed pedo- would be dropped out of the window eventually.
>>
>>573489250
Best thing is to map common password reset questions in your mind to lies ;)

Also practice learning random junk strings, that's the best passwords
>>
isn't https used pretty much everywhere now?
>>
File: 1403834663691.jpg (41KB, 633x436px) Image search: [Google]
1403834663691.jpg
41KB, 633x436px
>>573489678
cnp cards are easy to clone as well but it requires a LOT more hardware
>>
>>573489000
Where do you steal them from?
>>
>>573489360
I am excited by your mind my friend.
>>
>>573489536
Partially explained earlier but another reason is, parts die! If I solder everything the life span of the whole kit shortens when u consider device failure.
>>
>>573488008

DON'T USE THIS GUYS. It will release mustard gas.
>>
>>573489682
Haha it's ok, we can be neighbours still though yes?
>>
>>573477096
I have near no experience with this shit, I'm just impressed there's an original thread for once. Good work OP.
>>
Hi OP, newbie here..
I got my kali dualbooted with my ubuntu...
Can you tell me what to check out, what videos to watch, cause all i see on youtube, google etc. is "wireshark" and "airmong"
And another question what should i buy first in the budget of 100$
>>
>>573489852
Yep but it's like Chinese whispers, if I stand between u and the server I can pretend to be the server and talk with you using a fake ssl and then talk to the server with the real ssl
>>
>>573489729
I use up to five email accounts every six months and rotate my information on the more sensitive sites at the same rate. Passwords get changed around twice a year.

>>573489840
My passwords usually are random junk strings. I try to use easy to remember things like dates and the initials of people I know and don't know. Mnemonic devices are such a great memory tool.

For example r2d5j08 is something you can use and is memorable for being Robert Downey Jr's initials and the day the first Iron Man movie was released.
>>
>>573490415
Thanks /b/ro. I hope this helped in someway, be it attacking or defending :)
>>
>>573490307
i guess so, i only use lan-connections, cable. also i should get a dog.
>>
>>573477096
Cool setup!

I thought almost noone is still doing wifi hacking. It was quite funny in the time of WEP encryption.

I also did some wardriving many years ago. Had a lot of stuff. I built a PC into my car, it had one of the best WLAN cards in it and also used an external antenna. The antenna was mounted outside of the car, together with a GPS receiver for position tracking.

This stuff is still somewhere in the house, but unfortunately I did not have time to use it in the last few years.
>>
File: 1409285647728.jpg (29KB, 237x390px) Image search: [Google]
1409285647728.jpg
29KB, 237x390px
>>573487820
your handwriting sucks
>>
>>573490426
if you can get just a little bit more cash then i say this

hakshop.myshopify.com/collections/wifi-pineapple-kits/products/wifi-pineapple?variant=81044992

it is a great starting tool and is all in one so it were.

also if you invest just a bit more it can be upgraded extensivly
>>
>>573490569
How long would this take to learn from absolute zero knowledge of this type of thing? I'm at university and really can't be fucked working while I study.
>>
File: aDwgrqG_460sa_v1.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
aDwgrqG_460sa_v1.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>573490426
what op has done is rolled his own version of one of these a "pineapple" this is a great system if you want a payoff without building your own

>>573490690

i know sorry XD
>>
>>573490426
Hey great to see another new guy.

Best thing to do is start with wifi, hack wpa using wps attacks. No particular one video or guide is ever right for what you specifically want to do usually, when I'm looking into something new I usually watch a bunch of shit on the subject from different angles, I also always hack my own gear before going out into the world. You get many tries on your own gear but maybe only one out there...

Get used to all the tools in kali, learn to sniff, scan and most importantly what the results mean and how u can use them. It's a lot like learning multiplication at school but once u have slaved away learning the timetables someone gives u a calculator to use.

Once you understand the theory well enough you can use the tools properly and more efficiently.

I hope this helps ;)
>>
>>573490510
That's a great method of formulating passwords. And will help enormously with protecting yourself!
>>
>>573482897
Since OP used the term "rubbish", I would say he's a Britfag. I can see that he has some passion about what he does, however a thief is a thief. If I ever caught someone doing this to me, I would cut their fucking nuts off and stuff them down their throat.
>>
>>573490620
We will still share the same MDF if we are in units... Haha
>>
>>573491275
Come on dude, you're throwing insults over the Internet. Seriously.
>>
>>573490635
Haha wardriving good old days!
I remember ducking and diving around houses late at night with my first laptop hacking wep to steal network files... Good old days haha

I didn't have a car at that stage, too young
>>
>>573491275
Are you in the Navy?
>>
>>573491275
Just because it's not Wep doe's not make it secured to transmit.
>>
>>573491275
thief is a strong word, there are people in this world who have been handed all they have i'm not op but i feel i am taking back what life has refused me, i had a tough childhood and i made the mistake of thinking life would be fair if i was a fair man but then i realized an animal wont hesitate to eat you just because you didn't try to eat it.

so now i'm going to chew up the world and spit it out no matter who i hurt on my path.
>>
theres a lot of smart posts in this thread but not any good ways of making money

seriously? bribing pedos?

someone post something worthwhile
>>
File: 1355322032768.jpg (21KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
1355322032768.jpg
21KB, 218x265px
>>573491352
GOD DAMMIT!
>>
File: 1404971462385.png (160KB, 228x348px) Image search: [Google]
1404971462385.png
160KB, 228x348px
>>573491667
but still you gotta have some morals right?
>>
>>573491748
Given you pick your target right, can you tell me how targeting a well off pedophile with everything to lose wouldn't be quite lucrative?
>>
>>573490859
I reckon u could hack your first wps router in a day, but you would be skipping a lot of theory along the way.

Unlike a degree in uni, IT be it white or black is a lifetime of never ending learning. I still don't know shit that I'm sure so many others know. It's all about what interests u and how quickly u pick it up.

Everything in my pic isn't complicated on its own, it's joining all the theories together that is the part That takes time.
>>
Short and cryptic passwords are a fucking terrible idea and can easily be brute forced. I thought this was common knowledge?

I don't take an active interest in this stuff, but that alone being endorsed by OP would make me question his integrity or level of competence...
>>
I just use a pineapple mk5. Same shit, pumps out beacons like a motherfucker, spoofs every AP it can pick up.
>>
>>573491748
>>steal cards or data
>>sell
>>???
>>profit

the only hard part is finding buyers but if you go digging deep enough there are carder forums out there and people willing to help

data == money

just like any buisness the hard part is finding a buyer.
>>
>>573491275
Or an expat or in any country settled or once settled by the Brits.

Nice try navy seal
>>
>>573491748
Identity theft is profitable right now.
Reselling PayPals, etc.
Credit cards don't go for much except in bulk.
Medical records have a decent market.
>>
>>573492068

TFW - Telstra
>>
>>573477096
how do you take out ssl (https) while doing this?
>>
>>573491875
I have high morals but I gotta eat, and u earn money doing what you do well.

I don't profit off the cardinal wrongs though, Ill happily throw someone to the cops if it's cp, rape, murder etc... White collar crime is what I target mostly.
>>
>>573488275

There was a free mobile charging station doing the rounds at some markets and shit in melb

Once you plugged in it copied everything it could get it's hands on while looking like it was just charging your shit
>>
>>573491883
I wouldn't. That's a major wrong in my eyes, I'd target him, give enough evidence to the police and clean my exit.
>>
>>573491971
I assumed he was using a shortend example. My bad.
>>
>>573492297
agreed
>>573492283
sslstrip blackhat 2009

there is a much much more advanced version in use now look on the darknet and ye shall find
>>
>>573492392
How so? You've made him pay, you've profited, and you can be fairly, although not completely sure that he will stay away from it from now on.you could even throw in a warning about watching him and going to the cops next time.
>>
>>573492264
Haha yep ;)
>>
I like it a lot, but some stupid fucks I know do the exact same with a BlackBerry phone, which is more compact, has a longer battery life as it activates the wifi router to upload to the diversion instead of the pi you have. Also once activated it forces bluetooth as a stealth capability if available.
And its obviously ip obscured becuase a cell operator does not have the host ip adress records of a normal isp. Best part is I am going to slit their throats for thinking I am so stupid.
Active range 30 meters
>>
File: 1408965507118.gif (1MB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
1408965507118.gif
1MB, 200x254px
>>573492297
i like you
>>
>>573492603

Keep up the good work ;)
>>
>>573492494
sorry speaking of blackhat if you can go to any conferences or even look up the videos online

great learning tool

i met one of my best partners through a blackhat conference
>>
>>573487820
>basic tunable 555
monostable, astable or bistable?
>>
>>573492359
Ahhh what a great idea! Hahaha
>>
>>573481636
Ever race rc cars dumbass?
>>
>>573492556
I wouldn't blackmail, just incriminate and pass on to police
>>
>>573492657
Haha thank you /b/ro
>>
This may be a really stupid and annoying question for you OP but, how did you start into hacking and shit? I learned how to remote install keylogger, RATs and other similiar shit but still don't really know what exactly would be the true hacking (or how do you call it, dunno)...

sometimes I lurk hackforums just for fun but almost everyone just want to make cash..
>>
>>573492689
astable by design magnetics like this work best pulsed with definite high and low sags(non sinusoidal) the 555 is to alter the frequency of pulses the pot being bound out to itself to function as a variable resistor in the feedback but it can be modified if you want to use it for something else
>>
>>573493036
True hacking is writing a keylogger that gets activated from an anonymous post in here and gets spoofed as a news site rss using lua.
Also if you feel brave then install windows 2k on a video card, cache its memory to a small partition and run an entire hardware system as your hypervisor. Fucking newfags
>>
>>573492472

Even with a reasonable lengthed password it provides no benefits, only disadvantages. You take a memorable random phrase 2-4 words long, you salt it with a memorable personal date/numbers, you throw in two symbols and boom. Something that is effective and easy to remember.

Why the hell are you advocating pickling someones brain with something that LastPass does?
>>
Can you use you raspberry as a snifer and get all the data from the clients ?
>>
>>573493412
you know what is funny? the more you know, the less you know... fuck me..
>>
>>573493308
i know there are better chips then the 555 but it is easy and universally available also i had one in my scraps drawer.
>>
>>573493036
Not a bad or annoying question.

I guess a good example could be CPR and defibs, once it was viewed as a skill of a doctor, but now anyone can do these things with their current skills and tools.

I'd say you're a "true hacker" when u understand what the tools your using are actually doing for you and you can see "beyond the tool".

All thread we have just been talking abt illegal hacking for profit. But I've also done heaps of work for business and corporations haha even police actually. My first white hacking jobs was finding APs with exploits and offering to fix them. Latest gigs have been redesigning networks for security. You don't have to be the bad guy if you don't want to, but the pay is better if you play in the dark haha
>>
>>573493564
Thats why houses are built with backdoors, now you may proceed to fuck me.
>>
>>573493036
>>573493671

Not OP, but when I was younger there was some great resources since there wasn't much to financially gain (I'm pretty old).

Check out conferences: Def Con is good, I go to that annually in Vegas.

There is no one method of hacking, it's more a mindset. A lot of what is being described here as hacking, is actually more 'cracking' - the distinguishing characteristic being that it isn't just for education - it's for financial gain.

Most people are 'gray-hat' ..existing somewhere in between. A lot of early hacking was more vouyerism.
>>
>>573477096
how much is this? how to build it? how to use it?
>>
>>573493671
wow so you are greyhat XD

i've always been blackhat never had a chance to do good always just ripping down walls to find whats there and learn, only recently made money from it
>>
>>573494157
Hey ;) I've answered all of this through the thread, have a read and come back if you have questions
>>
>>573494354
>>573494354
how old are you anon?
>>
>>573493671
>>573493878
so, the question is, where should I start learning? I know that there are e-books but I'm not really sure about them... I just want to learn the basic of hacking, nothing more (maybe?)

Something like "yeah, this chick looks great, know her facebook and email, now it's time to hack to her computer".. "hack".. i know that it is possible with RATs but don't know if I should try to use DarkComet or something else...

ALSO, any good crypter programs?
>>
>>573494354
What type of data you take into consideration when going to blackmail? eg. what fetish, what bank info, how rich?
>>
>>573494214
You know though it's weird, ur employers always suspect that blacking is where you get your skills. And it can have interesting results, I have been approached before by employers to perform offensive work for them. If this ever happens to anyone it's up to you if you take the job, but just remember you loose your anonymity by doing so.
Personally it's too high risk having a civilian knowing what your doing. They might crack if there is ever pressure.
>>
>>573484924
7 cents..? Seems like nothing. What numbers are we talking here.
>>
>>573494354
speaking of op since you and i are basicly the same maybe you could throw your hat into something being worked on by some people who may include me in their ranks

http://www.nsaplayset.org/

the idea is to make all of the nsa's spying tools available to all hackers ;)
>>
>>573494157
Make a 3g router look like a repeater, spoof its mac onto the the router, and portforward your gateway. Also if you try that shit on me, I will have you fucking killed. The end
>>
>>573494438
Nice try Interpol. :p
Let's say I have grey hairs but only a very very few amount
>>
>>573494536
Start learning by reading. Books on un*x, networking, web servers, equipment owners manuals (these are extremely useful for infrastructure hacking).

A lot of what passes for hacking now isn't hacking, it's just being a script kiddie.
>>
OP What do you do for a living other than hacking into people's networks?
>>
Could someone clarify the steps i need to go through to rewrite an rfid using a mobile phone
>>
should i use kali on my neighbours and enjoy their wifi? we have the same ISP. or is it too risky?
>>
>>573494536
Start with the os, and then what interests you. Then work backwards until your at a early enough point where you understand what's going on. Always start on your own gear, don't hack something public until u are pro. You don't wanna mess up.
>>
>>573494798
It already is wanker. Btw do you know how easy it is to drop a nvapi file into the mix when china prints millions of microsoft dvds. Why is cia and fucking dumbfucks on here?
>>
If i live in an apartment with lots of other wifi with WPA protection, how do i get their password? I wanna login to this Gigabit wifi network in my apartment just to play around with the person's internet speed
>>
>>573477096

>mobile

kek
>>
What is the most disturbing thing you've found?
>>
>>573494828
1 month
>>
>>573495023
Rfid cant be rewritten by a nfc.
>>
>>573477820

>implying my email account doesn't have 2-step verification

protip auto bluetooth hack to make phones call a premium hotline number you profit from
>>
>>573494869
>>573495127
thanks bros, I can see that there's really much that I don't know... I will some books online later,

oh and maybe a tricky question:
how do you know that you're pro? I know there must be years of experience and learning behind it but still...
>>
>>573494869
>used to know a real hacker, pretty major guy
>could never fit into the world
>started selling research chemicals on silkroad
>got wind that feds were closing in on him in a real way
>od'd on heroin on purpose

RIP :(
>>
>>573494818

>Also if you try that shit on me, I will have you fucking killed. The end

In other words, you're a defenceless basement-dwelling faggot. Let's dox him, niggas.
>>
>>573495359
What can i do?
>>
>>573494613
Haha good question :)

Fetishes are embarrassing only to the person who has it. Just a foot fetish can be enough to score a grand or two, depends on who they are, how personally embarrassed they are by them selves and what they stand to loose (reputation, family, etc).

I threw Fetishes in there earlier only because I remember a vic who was into beastiality. Generally I leave ppl alone in this area too, it's not something u should be punished for unless it's messed up...
>>
>>573477096
This wont get you laid idiot :D
>>
>>573494696
about 30 million strips selling with me getting 7 cents a piece
has me getting 2,100,000(if they all sell)
after washing and distributing i have about

985,000 expected payout

so far i have 3,500 in my get out of dodge account in a safe place

unfortunatly the cards are now on a rush sale becaus the atack was found so i prolly wont get more

7cents might not seem like much but out of millions of cards it adds up
>>
>>573495279
You go knock on their door and politely ask for the password. Or do what I do, I threaten them with their FUCKING LIVES.
>>
>>573495376

I'd recommend sitting down with programs like GNS3

That way you can load up whatever OS you want in VM and look at how it responds to various things. Same with connectivity (say you had physical access to the AP/Router).

Quite a nifty program.
>>
>>573495498

Define "messed-up". Are you trying to judge people for things you disagree with? You can't expect to get away with being a fucking white knight because you don't agree with something that someone else does or likes. You're a disgusting faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>573494798
I don't have >>573494798
Cool idea but I'll look at that site in a random amount of time from now, from a different connection and location if that's fine by u? Haha.

Other reply poster is right tho, and who's to say that keyboard from gigabyte doesn't have a hw key logger in it.
>>
>>573495519
>so far i have 3,500 in my get out of dodge account in a safe place

so you committed a huge crime and you have what an honest person makes in a month in your "get out of dodge" account. enough money to get you precisely nowhere and do nothing.
>>
>>573495439
I thought you already have, its not like I have a big cock. lel
>>
>>573494818
U used a 3g router? You're basically already in prison.

Pump out to another Ap.
>>
>>573494986
I consult. ;)
>>
>>573495091
sorry guys, shameless self bump.. really would like to know
>>
>>573495091
If you have your own internet, why use theirs?

All hacking involves risk assessment and mitigation. I don't see any benefit of hacking ur neighbours. Don't shit where you live.
>>
>>573496128
Can you post other cool pics of kits or hacking stuff like the one in your OP?
>>
>>573495519
>7cents might not seem like much but out of millions of cards it adds up

Well that's just smurfy.
>>
>>573495920
wasnt that big a crime as far as card breaches go it is minor took less then a day and all becaus someone left a default pass. if i was willing to assume more risk i would make more. but instead i gave the big chunk to the friend taking all the risk

i count it as a success and the account will only grow
>>
>>573495279
>>573495279
I just replied to someone saying something similar. Is it really worth the risk?

Also the amount of routers I've waited for a wps hack on for hours that have turned put to be: abcd1234 is ridiculous, always try that first lol.
>>
>>573495873
im not trying to trap you op i'm someone you can trust ;) but i totaly understand
>>
>>573495330
>>573495359
My phone's chip and read write more than just nfc chips, and that app might be called nfc tools but it does more than that.
>>
http://hakshop.myshopify.com/products/wifi-pineapple-mark-v-ultra-bundle?variant=502492469

why does this come with 2 differently sized antennas?
>>
>>573495330
Sorry accidentally tagged ur post in another reply.

Probably forced incest.

But it's all subjective really...
>>
>>573496627
>i'm someone you can trust ;)

said every untrustworthy person in the history of human society

i don't trust people myself. not even me.

the only thing you can trust is the tech.
>>
>>573496674
just would be nice to get some more like minded people in and plus some of the finished project WILL help you in your job as a consultant
>>
>>573495375
Hmm ok but I suspect that the registration info for the 1900 will be one of the first things dug up by police
>>
>>573495376
Your pro if you don't get caught.

Unless your God tier and autistic, no one is ever pro. There is always something more to learn ;)
>>
seriously though OP you shouldn't post on clearnet. i can pick an targeted anon out of a crowd of hundreds just by their punctuation.
>>
>>573496767
the one with the balls on it is a yagi it is a highly directional as in point it in a direction it could get an ap from a mile away in the rain(slight exaggeration but still) the other is your bog standard dipole antenna

also fun note most big institutions use yagi antennas like this one and with a basic ratchet set you can get one for free ;D
>>
>>573495510
Haha I'm far from a neck beard, not a problem for me but thanks for the concern
>>
>>573495707
Far from white knight, but assault on children and animals isn't ok. Challenge that with an educated argument dare you.

There are limits.
>>
>>573497094
labeling extensions also do wonders(most of the time) just to say,,,
>>
>>573497442
sounds handy. is there a name I can search for?
>>
>>573496369
I promise to share more another day ;) can't give it all away at once.
>>
>>573497437
humans are just animals seeking to fulfill primal urges it may be sad but it is the real world claiming it is wrong is ignoring the fact it is still common it always has been and always will be

humans are walking bags of meat that can form thoughts there is no difference from harming a person or crushing a bug, you dont stop to worry about the lesser beings you harm, why are humans exempt?
>>
>>573497718

btw you ever find yourself in a position where a freelance profiler would be handy, give me a shout. i been watching Scorpion and i want to get in on some of that hacker nerd genius troubleshooter dream team action lol.
>>
>>573479192
kek'd
>>
>>573497094
Fair point :)

Its nagging me that I've been spotlighted for as long as I have been in this thread anyway, I'll wrap it up shortly.
>>
>>573497442
|> likethis.exe

But as a dampened cheer, aliases are fucking dangerous in PowerShell consoles
>>
>>573482059
"Your majesty, if i please the court you can clearly see that i'm the good guy here, i snitched on all those pedos, those sick sick pedos, the closest thing our worl will ever see to genuine supervilliany, and i stood up to them, for the kids, i'm a hgero i tell you."
>>
>>573497728
>there is no difference from harming a person or crushing a bug
lel
>>
>>573497728
>humans are just animals seeking to fulfill primal urges

mostly
>>
File: a0PvdMQ_460sa_v1.gif (3MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
a0PvdMQ_460sa_v1.gif
3MB, 460x259px
>>573498135
omfg never have i laughed so hard XD

need to bounce now but op i hope to see you again ;P
>>
>>573497728
True, I can't argue the stepping on a nt vs a human point. But we are far more intelligent than other animals, we have true reasons behind why assault is wrong and the impact it has on our race. That intelligence doesn't allow us to claim the ignorance our animal breathren can.

I really do give "wrong" a massively wide birth though. But every person has to have morals they live by. I've chosen mine and I feel they would be not necessarily agreed to but understood by most people.
>>
>>573497992
Lol that's Hollywood, not reality. Sorry
>>
>>573498571

>But every person has to have morals they live by. I've chosen mine and I feel they would be not necessarily agreed to but understood by most people.

I'ma call you Ronin.
>>
>>573498164
Hahahahhaa it's better than nothing.
>>
>>573498681

Too late nigger you got a codename. See you around.
>>
>>573498528
I have ur site, I may contact you lol otherwise I lurk here often. Seeya!
>>
Ok everyone it's been an amazing thread. So glad everyone turned up, hope to see you all around again soon.

It's time for me to disappear into the black haha...

Bye,

TuHaoJin
>>
>>573494694
I had the same, someone ows my employer a couple mill, they asked me to fuck them over. I said straight I dont even fuck over my hot woman's phone. Some people will make you eat their shit, but if you can be their dog, they will make you feel like you are worth something
>>
>>573488420
moar of those images
>>
>>573499557

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OKNJLcnGh4
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 1052x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1052x760px
>>573499221
Thanks OP, truly appreciated the thread. May skeletal grant you much luck in evading the authorities.
>>
File: TheFappenning (173).jpg (39KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
TheFappenning (173).jpg
39KB, 600x800px
>Th.e F.ap.p.enni.ng F.ul.l Co.lle.cti.o.n
dft*ba/-fappenning [write . instead of * ]
>>
O hail op
>>
>>573492745
Most rc car batteries don't go over 5000mah you enormous Mongoloid
>>
>>573498823
scorpion, it's hollywood. I need you.
>>
>>573499221
gr8 thread m8e
>>
>>573477820
Post some emails faggot
>>
>>573477096
I don't understand why you are using 4 wifi cards at once
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.