[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ i just made an amazon order to my name and my home address

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 77.jpg (1MB, 3000x1920px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
1MB, 3000x1920px
/b/ i just made an amazon order to my name and my home address with a stolen credit card. If the owner finds out will the police come knocking on the door?
wat do
>>
halp
>>
>>572080872
apply lube to anus.
>>
>>572080872

>tfw amazon and the credit card company already knew it was stolen and they let dumb motherfuckers like you order stuff to your home.
>>
>>572080872
I'd guess you'll be fined for the values, not spend jail time for it. But of course, it is just a matter of time before they find out.

Source: Pulled it out of my ass. Let's see if there are any other theories in there. Here's one! You haven't actually got a stolen credit card, you're just wondering if it's worth the risk.
>>
File: Untitled.png (152KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
152KB, 1366x768px
>>572081585
I actually did order something
>>
Get it delivered to neighbor, interceptor delivery man on the street.
>>
>>572080872
Dude... why? They will find out, and now they have your address. Did you use your amazon account? If you didn't you could claim someone else did it in your name
>>
>>572082259
You're dumb as fuck leonardo. Why would you do this.
>>
>>572082561
What if i cancel the order?
will they still find out or what
>>
Well /b/ it's been nice talking with you, but I gotta go get some sleep. G'night.
>>
>>572082259
Click cancel items; buy lube instead
>>
>>572082259
oh shit, leonardo.
this is your last moments in liberty, the 6th, you'll enjoy free housing and free sex.
>>
its theft and fraud, enjoy getting raped to sleep
>>
>>572082259
>has credit card
>buys ipod nano
You deserve to go to jail
>>
File: 1.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>572082561

>mfw when OP also claimed his Amazon account got hacked
>>
>>572082259
Reddit on your fav's, you deserve what's coming
>>
>>572082803

Yes, it takes 3-14 days for the money to be refunded, the owner will see the movement on his statement.
>>
You are fucked as hell, Leonardo
>>
File: meh.ro10689.jpg (31KB, 464x384px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro10689.jpg
31KB, 464x384px
>>572082259
>reddit bookmarked

Use that credit card to buy a rope and a stool you fucking fat piece of gay
>>
File: buried-measure.gif (4KB, 352x232px) Image search: [Google]
buried-measure.gif
4KB, 352x232px
If you know the cardholder, you can try returning it and apologizing. The act could yield a forgive and forget outcome.
>>
>>572082803

This guy made the same mistake and got rekt: goo DOT gl/DAn9GT
>>
>>572082259
Keep the package, don't open it. If the cops come by, say that you never ordered it and that it just showed up on your front door so you never opened it.

After about 2 months, then you can open it.
>>
ended up cancelling the fucking order. im a pussy

inb4: OP is a fag
>>
>>572085316
Doesn't matter. Police will still trace it all back to you.
>>
>>572080872
Well that was a silly thing to do
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 361x139px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 361x139px
>>572085440
fuck ill just say someone got into my account and did all that shit
>>
>>572085440
Yup, you fucked up big time, OP. There is absolutely no way you aren't getting caught.
>>
>>572080872
they'll still trace the transaction to your IP. homie u r fucked
>>
>>572085727
Not a good excuse when they can see that the only IP addresses to access the account were associated with you at the time.
>>
>>572085862
what if i said i had a few friends over
>>
>>572080872

>stolen credit card
>wat do

Don't be a fucking nigger and actually pay for your shit, faggot!
>>
u have unlimited money and order that ipod. dumbass get something cool if you cancel quick it probably wont be on the card
>>
>>572082259
Yes, they will find out. Did you really need to ask, dumbass?
This is why most people who steal credit cards use them on foreign sites that don't keep records.
You can be charged for identity theft and petite larceny.
Dumbass.
>>
did you use youre own amazon account?
>>
>>572086009
Then they would ask who said friends were. Are you gonna throw someone under the bus? And even if you do, if they deny it, who are the cops going to believe? The one with all the evidence pointing toward him, or the random dude that he tried to blame?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.