[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like shit for something I did... I can't say what

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 14

File: 1408903391345.jpg (92KB, 457x636px) Image search: [Google]
1408903391345.jpg
92KB, 457x636px
I feel like shit for something I did... I can't say what it is because it's illegal (but I didn't hurt anyone directly or physically), and I'm probably going to prison if I get caught... not sure how long but if they go for the maximum of each component of what I did individually, it's life and my family will drown in debts.

My family is already poor, barely able to keep a shitty apartment... I don't want to hurt them by dropping my shit on them, killing myself wouldn't solve anything either because if the cops already know then it'd only get my family in bigger shit...

I know this isn't the best place for advice but I honestly don't know where else to turn. I'd ask friends but they don't know about anything, I don't want to risk dragging them into it. I also don't want to go to prison, I wouldn't make it... I have no muscles whatsoever and I can barely lift a milk carton... if a big gay rapist killer tried to rape me, I'd have no defense...

I also can't stop the crime... I could stop committing the crimes if I tried really really hard and got some rehab therapy shit... but it would destroy me financially and it'd all get public, everyone would hate me forever and the cops would have evidence if they don't already...

Every time I hear sirens, my heart beats really fast and I feel sick... and I live a couple blocks from a police station...
>>
>>571450834
you don't have to feel bad for leaking the jlaw nudes man
>>
>>571451056
I didn't do that... it's something a lot worse but it's not celebrities and it wouldn't count as serious obscenity diss or whatever the legal term is... the only people I've hurt were already hurt worse than any hurt I could cause and there's literally no difference unless maybe a few crime rates somewhere, I don't know...
>>
I mean I guess the big part of it would legally be a scam of some sort even though it wasn't like that and I technically haven't make any profit other than what's necessary to keep at it and keep my quality of life
>>
>>571451225
what you are saying is you raped your sister who was raped by your father before? And you told her to let you fuck her or you'd tell everyone else what your father did to her?
>>
>>571450834
So what is it? You fapped to CP or something?

Whatever it is, just tell us, no one here gives a fuck and untill I hear a reasonable story I am going to presume you are a troll.
>>
bumping, i really hope you tell us what you did im curious as fuck now. good luck with everything b/ro
>>
>>571451393
No... at least that'd mean I had sex, I'm a kissless and even hugless virgin and really beta... some people even tell me I could be a trap... I've tried to buff up a little but it's impossible, I can't... it kinda involves kids, it's not something like that though and I don't think the "victims" even know they were "victims" of a crime because everything was consensual and I didn't technically get any money or anything for anything from them, and there's a sexual part to it but that's on the side really... like it isn't cp or something (well some of it might legally count as cp if it's used as that) and pretty much the only "victims" are the "customers" who got "scammed" by it
>>
>>571451695
so you make nude pics of kids and sell those? why would you do that...
>>
So you sold bad drigs to kids who OD'd?
>>
What's up anon? In the best way you can explain without saying to much.
>>
What did you do dude??
>>
>>571451695

Scamming pedophiles eh? You Wiley bastard.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>571451695
go on
>>
>>571451695
You made your sister a webcam girl without her consent and got money via donations?
>>
>>571451597
well I don't know if it counts as impersonating law enforcement or not, it might if the real law enforcement are tripping balls... a little like how the feds do shit by cracking pedos, like that but without the legal shit and instead "blackmailing" I guess... but it isn't blackmailing, it could even be called being a good guy and saving perverts from going to prison for something they didn't do... but it isn't that either, it's nothing... it's like making a sandwich with ham and then eating the ham without eating the sandwich, then buying a sandwich and putting the ham in the sandwich you made and eating the whole sandwich... you're left with a spare sandwich
>>
>>571451832
no... I didn't make any, I just saved maybe like a dozen borderline cp pics and didn't even sell them or anything, I kinda made pedos think they got something when they didn't
>>
>>571451984
lolwut
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 502x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 502x316px
Get on with it m8 we don't have all day.
>>
>>571451894
it's all a bit weird I guess but I figured it works and it's worked fine until a few weeks ago when I made a mistake and there came other things...
>>
>>571452134
horry shiat you sold little panties to pedos and said they were used panties and you showed them some pics of kids...
>>
>>571450834
Tl;dr
>>
Post the pics
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 294x313px
Just flat out say it anon.
>>
>>571450834
Why did you make this thread? Are you looking for advice or just rationalizing excuses? Consider the following:

>I don't want to hurt them by dropping my shit on them
>killing myself wouldn't solve anything either because if the cops already know then it'd only get my family in bigger shit...
Incongruous statement. Your family cannot be accomplices unwittingly.

>prison, I wouldn't make it
This alone is ignorant crap. Plenty of skinny ass bitches go to prison and don't end up as bad as the 'accurate stereotypes' are. Stop believing televised depictions.

>I also can't stop the crime...
>I could stop committing the crimes
Dumb ass nigger shit. Need I say more?

>and got some rehab therapy shit...
Have you tried it at all? How do you know you "cannot make it". I suppose you've been to prison before too right?

>my heart beats really fast and I feel sick... I live a couple blocks from a police station...
So, you want sympathy and advice on how to make you feel better? You don't care about your crime?
>>
Just fucking explain already, the "f.b.i" or the "c.i.a" or the Santa Fuckface Claus wont track your ip just because of some shit like this.
>>
>>571452357
no but I got the money from them indirectly when they paid each other and some of it to me sneakily like you have a sandwich and you give it to a homie but he doesn't eat it, but keep a tiny breadcrumb and then give that breadcrum to another homie who sells it
>>
File: doge.png (188KB, 515x378px) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
188KB, 515x378px
>>571451984
>it's like making a sandwich with ham and then eating the ham without eating the sandwich, then buying a sandwich and putting the ham in the sandwich you made and eating the whole sandwich... you're left with a spare sandwich
>>
>I;ggy A;zalea Sex T;ape l;eaked
>doiop*com/IggyAzaleaSexTape [change * to . ]
>>
>>571452619
this is a cry for sympathy, you fucked up.. deal with your consequences and stop being a faggot..
>>
>>571452619
you mean you gave the pics to some handler for free, he sold them and then gave you some of the money... that's the same as selling them
>>
>>571452619
Stop being an faggot and be an hero already
>>
>>571452515
I do care about the crime, that's what I'm looking help with to get off of it, but if I stop taking the breadcrumbs from the pedos they'll know I'm not some law enforcement dude (I never said I was but they probably think I am a corrupt cop or something) because cops don't let that shit go and if they do, they take it all with them... all the sandwiches...

and I guess you're right about prison but it's a lot more likely for me to get raped than some hairy big ass nigga who raped his parents with a meat hook

I mean I could stop the crimes myself but I can't stop the pedos from dropping the breadcrumbs... then they'd drop somewhere else, to other pedos probably...

my family are accomplices because my brothers have given me money so that I could rent shit and make it all easier and seem more believable... they don't know what or why but it doesn't matter if I'm caught, they get in trouble too...
>>
Enjoy getting fucked up the ass in prison you faggot nigger
>>
File: depressio.jpg (195KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
depressio.jpg
195KB, 1024x768px
>>571452831
Wholy fuck how dumb and OP really thought he was a genious mastermind of crimes.
>>
>>571452831
no you idiot, I didn't give any pics to anyone but I made them think I did by "scamming" the pedos into thinking I'm one of the other pedos, whoever got the "best" things that was at first from where the pics that I had that weren't really cp and then they paid me without knowing it
>>
File: tumblr_m773t4CBmX1qanqmv.jpg (17KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m773t4CBmX1qanqmv.jpg
17KB, 480x410px
>>571453158
10/10 keep going
>TFW this thread
>>
>>571453158
What makes you think you will get prisoned for this shit ?
Holy fuck OP you are dumb. Just get it over with, no one will swat you.
>>
File: dfd.jpg (11KB, 182x236px) Image search: [Google]
dfd.jpg
11KB, 182x236px
>>571450834
Online!

http://jenniferanistonlive.tumblr.com
>>
Stop fucking complaining OP you faggot ass nigger
>>
>>571453284
you think it's funny when you realize you've committed a crime and potentially hurt a kid's feelings when she just walks by the street and finds breadcrumbs and they lead to some dark sweaty cave where she gets anal raped for days by big fat men with big fat dicks? and dildos

I don't think I've had anything to do with anything like that but how can I know? I CAN'T KNOW IT
>>
>>571453378
yeah but what if the kids are now addicted to drugs and I didn't help them by making the pedos think I'm a pedo too? I could have went full Chris Hansen on their ass but no, I "scammed" them into paying me as they're blisffully unaware and jerk to kids who might one day be drugs
>>
>>571453465
That is actually pretty god damn funny yeah

I like you OP, you're a good guy
>>
>>571452968
>they'll know
Why does it matter if they deduce that you are, in fact, not part of law enforcement?

>if they do, they take it all with them
Not true. In some cases it's better to take a cut of an ongoing relationship than to bring down the house trying to be greedy. You only have to look as far as hedge funds to get an idea.

>hairy big ass nigga who raped his parents with a meat hook
Unless you are inferring that the nigga in statement was simply in possession of said meat hook whilst he sexually forced himself upon his parents, then you're an idiot. Where the fuck did you even hear about something that stupid? I don't honestly believe it came from education or personal study... (tv drama strikes again).

>I could stop the crimes myself, but I can't stop the pedos from dropping breadcrumbs
So, do you want to stop the crimes or would you like to rationalize the reality of the situation in order to capitalize personally?

>brothers have given me money
Unless they sold you something or you sold them something in a direct trade, simply giving money to a family member isn't considered ignorant unlawful behaviour (at least here in Australia) in relation to specific illegal items.
>>
>>571453465
You just scammed retarded pedophiles.
You won't get charged for scam, pedos won't report this kinda shit.
If there is no CP on your PC, no one will charge you for it.

You have nothing to do with it, why won't you get it stupid fucker.
>>
>>571453639
if you lick me I love you but that's not enough, I need to know my ass isn't under attack from the big dicks from pirson
>>
>>571453158
told pedos you were selling them cp then didn't? srsly jail for false advertising?
>>
>>571453465
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!, your so fucking stupid it's actually making me angry.troll or not i hope you die in a fire.
>>
>>571453739
yeah but I had to save the pics so I could show them the thumbnails and I also got an std from masturbating into a dirty bong in a public bathroom when I had to prove I'm not law enforcement
>>
>>571453743
you'll be fine bro, We've all sold fake Cheese Pizzas to safety bear before. If I can get away with manipulating someone to be an hero, you can get away with this.
>>
>>571453987
Best line ever
>>
>>571453987
>bong

If you didn't mean to type "thong" then i'm outta here.
>>
File: XPFhbyW.jpg (14KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
XPFhbyW.jpg
14KB, 350x300px
>>571453987
>MFW
god damn I love you
>>
>>571453987
Oh gosh, i just got baited hard, abandon thread.
>>
>>571453158
lol man
>cop: you are arrested
>OP: but i was only pretending duh
>cop: we have evidence of you telling know pedophiles that you are one of them

get rekt
>>
>>571454145
thanks

btw, I'm that "A FUCKING BEAR IN THE SHOWER" and "MY UTERUS JUST FELL THROUGH MY PUSSY" guy if you guys saw those

>>571454147
bong
>>571454183
thanks, I love you too
>>
>>571453987
Kek
>>
>>571450834
Cleanse yourself
Confess your sins
Go to church
Wait for rapture
Go to heaven
>>
>>571454419
>top Kek, next one you need to Accidentally the whole thing while you were trolling for booty on Habbo Hotel
>>
>>571453987
>had to save the pics
Get new hard drive. Transfer legal files you want to keep to new drive. Keep illegal files on old hard drive. Use both as primary boot drives *seperately*. Do this 'criminal scamming business' on the old drive exclusively, and keep it hidden. When (and mostly if) you get raided, simply state you only have one 'computer' and feign ignorance to how hard drives function to personal computers. New hard drive gets the works, but nothing illegal is found. You now have time to dissemble the old drive, take a blow torch to the memory part of the drive, and bury it in an unmarked location (not near/under a tree, or a rock, etc, simply flat patch of ground that isn't your backyard).

>Good Game police.

>masturbating into a dirty bong to prove I'm not law enforcement
That's pretty funny. It also doesn't technically prove you aren't law enforcement. But, what niggers don't know, probably will hurt them (and benefit you).
>>
uterus thing is archived here btw:
http://4archive.org/b/thread/571389485

not sure if bear thing was archived but I know it's been reposted at least twice so I'm pretty sure it has, I don't know link though but I have all my posts from that thread saved myself becaus I'm a narcissist haha
>>
>>571454656
was defs 10/10 had all the newfriends going for it
>>
nice b8 m8 i rate 8 out of 8 capthcha 808
>>
>>571454656
though I didn't come up with that exact line but yeah that was funnier than any of my shit
>>
>>571453158
I still don't understand what you did.
Can you explain, please?
It appears you didn't do anything illegal.
>>
Almost as good as the guy who claimed to collect CP because it was rare
>>
>>571454975
Xd
>>
>>571454749
my 808 go boom boom, nigga
don't call me nigga, nigga
imma put a nigga to the ER
before putting ER to the nigga
bitch ass clap like 808 clap
see if she gonna catch clap
cus dayum her booty so phat
yum yum no nigga can stop
>>
File: IggyAzaleaSexTape (68).jpg (84KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IggyAzaleaSexTape (68).jpg
84KB, 612x612px
>I*ggy A*zalea Sex T*ape l*eaked >>
tnij_org/IggyAzaleaSexTape (write dot instead of underscore)
>>
>>571453158
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Speak goddamn English for fuck's sake.
>>
>>571455123
I'd spit and record this for the trukukukz but I can't be arsed and at least one person would probably doxx me for it if they recognize
>>
>>571455404
Guys its obama
>>
>>571455404
>I'd spit and record this
Confirmed for spithotfire but first of all, he's not a rapper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeB3eYk1Ze0
>>
>>571455471
tbh Obama can woo like the real niggas... OG Baraka
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HijPWUbN4o
>>
File: 17.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>571450834
Online!

http://babysisterlive.tumblr.com
>>
>>571455830
are you saying obama is white?
>>
File: 1411685218497.jpg (34KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
1411685218497.jpg
34KB, 400x327px
>>571454656
>http://4archive.org/b/thread/571389485
what happened to the girl? did she dead? what about the baby?
>>
>>571456065
well, he is half white, but nah... he's blacker than the blackest black man with his mellowmoowoo, it could tame a wild bitch in heat
>>
File: 130260[1].jpg (21KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
130260[1].jpg
21KB, 150x150px
>>571456359
>he's blacker than the blackest black man

i hardly doubt that, pic related
>>
>>571455732
he looks like if Lex Luger and that... that... what's his name... that other producer, the one with hipser glasses and wears flannel and shit with way too many gold chains? had a baby
>>
Best bait i've ever seen. I really got baited hard until I read the std from bong bag.
>>
>>571455830
Alright first step:
>stop being a faggot
>second step, get rid of any pictures you have and get rid of the computer or hide it securly( get rid of it)
>get rid of any phone you had during this time and call your company say it was stolen
>don't tell anyone about whatever you did
>If you were selling pics to pedos and the girls were 18 nothing to worry about
>If under completely deny you know anything about it
>make an alibi for any time you were doing something illegal in your head
>Move to new mex, no extradition, if in ten years nothing has come of it, you got off and aren't going to prison.
>Don't ever contact anyone involved again, cut all ties

Without knowing more this is the best advice there is. But don't really see the problem with saying it cause people post horrific shit on here everyday.

Option two: >cop to everything and go away for a long time
>realistically no rape but maybe
>probably just gay sex cause OP is a fag
>>
>>571456898
I may have an std though (not gonna take any tests unless it's AIDS), it just didn't come from a bong and it's probably nothing serious, my balls just itch and my dick bleeds a little

so if this was made into a movie, I could say it's based on a true story
>>
File: new4changeneration.jpg (231KB, 682x712px) Image search: [Google]
new4changeneration.jpg
231KB, 682x712px
>>571456898
welcome newfriend
>>
>>571457063
Rip OP
>>
>>571457127
it's not AIDS though, and AIDS isn't cancer
>>
>>571457189
Still probably should get that checked out.
>>
>>571457063
oh and to be specific: not hematospermia... there's rash that bleeds on the side, looks like a corn
>>
>>571457292
I will if it spreads or the rash starts looking like some alien trypophobia shit... I've had gangrene on my foot and didn't see a doctor, everything went fine and only got a tiny scar because I cured it with willpower
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.