[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b/ Apperantly There's 35-50 serial killers active at

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (319KB, 1550x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1550x894px
So /b/ Apperantly There's 35-50 serial killers active at anytime .

Bunch of fucking psychopaths on here & who can forget the freezer incident .

So /b/ Are you one of the 35-50 serial killers active ?
>>
no... why are you asking?
>>
Can I eat you?

Or we can start a bloody civil war in a third world shithole via moralfaggotry if I'm not hungry
>>
>>571372595
bump in hope for weird ass threads like OP has
>>
Uhhh, no
>>
>>571372595

I'm interested in hunting them. I think they would be the most dangerous creature in the world you could ever face and who really cares if they die other than maybe a few friends or family

but I haven't met any. I worked with a sociopath but he was pretty tame because he had been raised a mormon and so he was both brain-washed and had too much to lose to get too crazy, even though he did the usual low-level sociopath manipulation of people around him
>>
File: 042.jpg (345KB, 832x827px) Image search: [Google]
042.jpg
345KB, 832x827px
>>571372595
dont ask questions that you dont want answers to OP
>>
I should have been. Had all the prerequisites, actually had a plan all made out for my first. I stopped myself minutes before out of fear of getting caught. I was too young and would have screwed it up. I turned my life around though, and never would actually do anything anymore. I still manipulate people all the time though, find it fun.
>>
>>571374747
>hurr durr i was an edgy teen once and thought about killing someone
Come on man, try harder than that.
>>
>>571374943
If I was edgy I wouldn't have said I wouldn't act on those thoughts anymore. They all started somewhere.
>>
File: 1386053631932.png (6KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1386053631932.png
6KB, 354x286px
>>571374747
>>
>>571374943
And I wasn't a teen.
>>
>>571375464
>i was
>once
Nigger do you even grammar. There was a time when you were stupid enough to believe because you thought those things you would actually do them. How naive.
>>
>>571375685
just gtfo. 3edgy5me
>>
>>571372595
The photos in OP are fake.
>>
>>571374020
turn off your fucking computer.
>>
OP is an autistic faggot!
>>
>>571374020
Dangerous creature to hunt?
Naa, the 4chan killer type are blend-in-the-crowd types. They are not hunters a la dexter in the dark. They are fucking ghosts that shiv you and disappear. They are average joes.
>>
no, i'd kill if needed tho.
>>
>>571376116
Because I admit an urge I had, I'm edgy? How does that work? I believe my story was on topic. Why are you in here? To attack peoples stories as being fake, or losers for not going through with it? That's real edgy.
>>
>>571377194
It's not on topic, at all. You thought about murdering someone (which, by the way, most normal people do -- they never go through with it, like you), and didn't do it. This thread is about serial killers -- people that actually kill people.
Fuck off to Reddit stupid kid.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.