[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have a button. You have to pay ten dollars to push it, but

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: NiggerKiller.jpg (32KB, 228x255px) Image search: [Google]
NiggerKiller.jpg
32KB, 228x255px
You have a button. You have to pay ten dollars to push it, but every time you push it, a random nigger in the world will die. You can push the button as many times as you can pay for.

How many times do you push the button?
>>
most probably 100 times every time i got paid.
>>
>>571365242
never been so motivated as now to become millionair
>>
>Not robbing multiple banks so you could press the button until your fingers break, and then slamming your face into the button until you die.
>>
If you change 'niggers' to 'muslims' I will sell both of my houses and empty my bank account. If you change it to 'Australian politicians' I would take out a bank loan as well , to just keep pushing that sweet sweet button
>>
>>571365242
Never because I'm not an edgy autistic racist.
>>
>>571365242
that's horrible you filthy racist.
>>
>>571366936
Nigger detected. Shoo shoo go play basketball or rub the ash off your skin
>>
>>571366936
>>571367072
Is reddit down, seems to be a lot of fags here today?
>>
Country of currency not specified.

Convert 100 US Dollars into 36190 Zimbabwean Dollars.

Profit.

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=ZWD
>>
>>571365242
never

why should i spend money on niggers op
>>
>>571366936
Yeah. You're just edgy and autistic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.