[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Being gay is a CHOICE prove me wrong Pro tip, you can't.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 14

File: niggaugay.jpg (18KB, 402x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggaugay.jpg
18KB, 402x302px
Being gay is a CHOICE prove me wrong
Pro tip, you can't.


I mean look at this! Isn't this the most disgusting thing you've ever seen?!
>>
>>570342634
Then make the choice OP. Be straight for once.
>>
>>570342634

niggers!

if they are gay, they don't reproduce
>>
If it was a choice everyone would just go gay since everyone just want to fuck asses these days.
>>
>>570342634
gross, niggers
>>
>>570342634
so being straight is a choice too then?
or do you not think love is real?
your life must suck dicks
>>
no one would choose a dick over a pussy if they could help it.
>>
>>570342634
Omar Epps making out with Omar Epps? Seems legit.
>>
File: b8 guaranteed.jpg (96KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b8 guaranteed.jpg
96KB, 1024x1024px
>>570342634
>>
>>570342634

I agree.

Look at identical twins. One turns out gay; the other doesn't. How can you say that's genetics?

It's a choice influenced by your upbringing, environment and individual experiences.
>>
>>570342906
10/10
Flawless logic.

>>570343065
You're forgetting about women.
>>
>>570342968
>Implying being gay isn't a choice

So you're telling me pedos and animal fuckers dont choose that shit either, they're all born fucked up like fags?
>>
>>570342634
Yes, but only because they're black.
>>
gay niggers means less niggers breeding
>>
>>570342634
you're born gay or you're not end of story. final. answer. contract terminated. You are the epitome of "OP is a fag."
>>
>>570343178
oh god lol yes there is pussy and then there is women, god i nearly fell off my chair, thank you lol
>>
File: 1411108978838s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411108978838s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>
File: 1393127785872.jpg (62KB, 685x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393127785872.jpg
62KB, 685x474px
>>570342634
Science doesn't lie.
>>
>>570343178
women can't help it.
>>
Okay OP, since you're straight, be gay for a second. Be attracted to men.

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T.
>>
File: PUT ON GLASSES.gif (578KB, 160x120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PUT ON GLASSES.gif
578KB, 160x120px
>>570342634
>>570342634

So then everybody else CHOOSES to be straight, because this would also have to be a choice.

> At the age of 3, parents click some buttons to program kids to have a certain sexuality.


retard.
>>
>>570343416
/thread
>>
>>570343234
nope, im saying if you follow that logic, straight people choose to be straight, gay to be gay and pedo's to be scum of the earth. defining choice dosnt change anything. who gives a fuck what your neighbor does?
>>
>>570343234
It's a product of your environment and your upbringing more than anything else. It's like taste in music, you don't pick that shit, and you aren't born with it, it just happens.
>>
>>570343427
My previous posts still applies

>>570343234
>>570343234
>>570343234
>>
>>570343234
Not necessarily; pedos and 'animal fuckers' tend to want to abuse or hurt their partners, thus why they're choosing partners whom they can exert control or power over. Often times it's resultant from childhood trauma.

But, yes, there are those who, with no obvious former trauma, do prefer rather unorthodox relationships. Some people love automobiles, for instance; in very intimate ways.
>>
>>570342634
its pretty much like intelligence:
you are born with a high amount or not, but that does not mean you cant study and work hard in school to get better numbers.

but anyway, why care? Why do you care if people are or choose to be gay? Let them be.
>>
>>570343152
No, it's because one twin fucks the other twin in the ass while still in the womb, it's prison rules up there bitch. It may not be genetic but he's still born that way and can't help but be gay.
>>
>>570342634
Yeah, it's pretty fucking wretched...
>>
>>570343427
Upbringing is stupid bullshit, maybe parents react to that child a certain way because that child is flaming from the beginning.

Like my brother who faps to traps, he was a sensitive child so my parents were more protective of him.
>>
Born that way. You could tell in elementary school the gay kids, and lo and behold 100% success rate
>>
personaly if your straight you should be pro gay LOL, more women to fuck, everyone wins
>>
>>570342634

that nigger taking all the white mans niggers
>>
>>570342634
So the being straight is a choice too.
Following that logic you have gay urges that you choose to ignore, faggot.
>>
File: BvhmdC4IIAEOGUV.png (642KB, 592x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BvhmdC4IIAEOGUV.png
642KB, 592x1200px
As stated above, just fucking choose to be gay then. Choose oppression.
>>
Being gay is a choice. It is normal to be straight. There is no arguing that. Being gay is like being two years old again and playing with your mini table toy that has different shape cut outs and corresponding shape blocks. It is normal to insert a cylinder shape block through a circle cut out but CHOOSING to force a cube through a circle is a WRONG CHOICE! It is not natural and you can see it with your own eyes.
>>
If gay was a choice that would also mean - they aren't degenerates any more than people who do [insert unusual kink here] sexual act.
>>
>>570343948
Whatever, let em be gay (sick as fuck)

Can't stand when people bitch about it not being a choice tho
>>
>>570342968
L-love?
What is?
>>
File: 1386483612881.jpg (61KB, 672x712px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386483612881.jpg
61KB, 672x712px
>>570342634
>>
True homosexuality is actually very rare. People think that fucking people of the same sex makes them true homosexuals. Most of those people are actually bisexuals that grow out of it one they realize how ugly guys get in their 30s and 40s.

In our current educational system where young boys have been emasculated by the feminists its not surprising that guys are more effeminate now.
>>
>>570344173
You can put the cone in the square shape hole and it slides right in, kinda like my dick in your ass.
>>
>>570343638
nice logic you got there
>>
File: IMG_2306.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2306.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
Skype: alison.staul
tallahassee
>>
>>570344380
Heaven, everyone knows your gay
>>
>>570343691
My sides
>>
>>570344380
But it's not natural and that is a wrong choice, faggot.
>>
>>570342634
Trust me man if I could then I would, men are much simpler and honest than women, but I just love pussy too much.
>>
>>570342634
Engaging in sex, gay or straight, is a choice. Who you're attracted to isn't.

If you're totally turned off by the thought of cuddling, kissing, fucking, falling in love with, marrying some dude, you can't choose to get turned on by it instead.
>>
>>570342634
I didn't see 12 Years A Slave, is it good?
>>
Leprechauns, unicorns, faries, and elves are all real. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip; you cant.
>>
>>570344582
By the definitions of natural:
a) Everything that occurs in nature is natural, including everything humans do.
b) Nature is what exists outside of human influence

Both definitions allow our lustful buttlove.
>>
>>570344674
Go see a therapist then
>>
>>570344798
I already do man, the bitch wife is driving me insane.
>>
>>570344872
dear god and im listening to Paranoid by Black Sabath right now oh god lol
>>
>as obvious as a troll can get
>50+ replies
kill yourselves you cancerous faggots
>>
>>570345106
What do you expect? This is /b/ aka trolls trolling the trolls
>>
>>570345106
its fun man, you know, the reason half us shits are here, FUN, oh and another f word, FAPPING
>>
>>570343152
>its a choice
>influenced by your upbringing, environment and individual experiences

nigga, this isn't nature vs. nurture this is conscious choice vs. natural development. besides the whole sexual orientation concept is just a sexual preference. the sex of an individual isn't the only thing one has preference over when it comes to attraction. race, body weight, height, hair, posture, facial features, complexion, age and more all play a factor in preference but we don't make labels that come to define the person for it (except for maybe age; pedophiles).
>>
>>570344792
That's some ass backwards thinking shit you got going on in your twisted brain. I've got nothing against gays but faggots are the ones who push their views into the mainstream media thinking that that is acceptable. It isn't.

Natural, in the context it is used, is describing the correct use of a penis and a pleasantly smelling, warm moist vagina. They go together as nature intended. The day you can get another dude pregnant from fucking each other in the ass will be the day I accept your definition of natural.
>>
File: 1405182289221.jpg (68KB, 550x733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405182289221.jpg
68KB, 550x733px
>>570342634
ewwww. niggers.
Ihave nothing against gay ppl but why would anyone post smth as digusting as niggers? why??
>>
>>570343427

>Not knowing how reproduction and natural selection works

Animals by default chose the opposite sex because they will be able to reproduce later on.

Fuck off cancer
>>
If gay is a choice, then prove it. Choose to be gay.
>>
>>570345712
Animals be gay too
And pedos
it is all natural
>>
>>570345712
if that was true we would have bred out the gayness lol
>>
>>570345774
Eating a shitty diaper is a choice also
Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat one. If I was a faggot maybe
>>
>>570345594
Nothing on earth is unnatural you dumbfuck. How arrogant do you have to be to assume what we do and what animals do is any different? It's just bullshit labels that don't mean anything in the end.
>>
>>570345594
Gotta learn more about nature friend. Some animals, humans included have sex for more reasons than procreation. Dolphins and giraffees have gay sex just because. When you look at humans, only a teeny-weeny percent of sex is aimed at making babbies.

Like, 2 babies in a lifetime, and 10.000+ fucks sex.
>>
>>570345803

Animals don't know that homosexuality doesn't let them reproduce. They choose the opposite sex because it's their instinct. If this wasn't true then species would risk extinction.

>>570345843

Exactly but sadly there still idiots out there that believe homosexuality is right and shoving it down our throats... No pun intended
>>
>>570344360
Don't fags die of HIV or suicide by then?
>>
>>570346073
That's why everything's so fucked up, nigga, we even got the fauna fucked up
>>
>dick is disgusting so no one could really be gay
>expects women to like dick
ironically op remains a faggot
>>
>>570346354
>If this wasn't true then species would risk extinction.
Implying one male couldn't copulate with tens of females. Even if half of the males was strictly gays it would not be a problem.

However, I'm not saying animals are strictly gays. I'm just saying homosexual behavior exists in animal kingdom too. Biggest difference humans and animals have in this regard is the knowledge so I agree with the instict thing
>>
>>570346065
Civilization is unnatural as fuck, nigga are you retarded?
>>
>>570343234
>pedos

Stopped reading right here.
Just stop watching TV and try thinking by yourself.
>>
Yes! its a choice like i did when i was 11 and all my older mates was touching these girls and i decided to do the same, and i really liked it, i remember i started having a weird feeling in my pants. i just keep doing it. i choose to be heterosexual.
>>
>>570346354
never understood the argument that people are "shoving homosexuality down people's throats." do you think more people will be gay if we accept homosexuality as a society? do you feel threatened? why do you even care? do you even have a reason to feel this way?
>>
>>570347124
No, fucking really.

If gays are born that way, then pedos and animal fuckers are too in that sense.

Why arrest pedos if they can't help it
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 1440x1080px
Look at all that lip!
>>
>>570347382
we arrest pedos because CHILDREN CANNOT CONCENT. we (should) arrest animal fuckers because ANIMALS CANNOT CONCENT. not sure what your argument is as to why homosexuals are a blight on the Earth.
>>
>>570344241

You choosing to be straight then? Would you blindly be attracted to everything? Or to nothing at all? And the choice for "being straight" or "being gay" is something you think you have to train your mind to do to keep it from being the other way? Explain.
>>
File: 1405991877186.jpg (44KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405991877186.jpg
44KB, 960x960px
>>570347070
How do you come to the conclusion that humans are exempt from nature? We're part of the natural world.
>>
>>570343638
Holy fucking shit your grammar is so atrocious it game me cancer. Stop being so over dramatic with your THUS and WHOM and THEREFOR like you know what the fuck you are talking about. That semi colon thrown in there is icing on the cake. Please go take an English class.
>>
>>570342634
Why is this picture so funny?
>>
something i will never understand is the argument that "homosexuallity isnt natural". some people say it is, some say it isnt. i havnt looked it up. but necrophilia is also "natural", apearantly birds do that shit. so that whole argument is flawed.
>>
>>570347259
But it's a fact that they are shoving it in people's faces, I mean look at SJWs for fucks sake
>>
>>570347259

Mainstream media, LGBT supporters/protestors and you getting offended by my post are all prime examples of what I meant.
>>
>>570347574
Not saying fucking children is right, im just saying that the pedos doing the deed cant fucking help it. As for animals not consenting, thats fucking horse shit. Ever see a dog hump a leg? We don't get animal's consent to kill them and eat them either, but ur not fukcing complaining aren't u
>>
>>570346917
> because polygamy goes over so well in a first world society
>>
>>570343638
>Not necessarily; pedos and 'animal fuckers' tend to want to abuse or hurt their partners, thus why they're choosing partners whom they can exert control or power over. Often times it's resultant from childhood trauma.
lolno
>>
>>570347926
I was just pointing out it would not be a threat to extinction whatsoever
>>
>>570347589
> oh shit you are that retarded

Look at how badly civilization fucks up the natural world, global pollution, mass extinction, the list can go on
>>
If it's a choice, why would you choose to be gay? It makes literally no sense why someone would choose to become a hated minority group with a much higher risk of STDs, AIDs, and getting murdered (as a guy) and being forced to only have anal sex.
>>
>>570346073
Natural is about appropriate use. Animals don't know any better. They do as they please with out any thought process behind it. When you choose to have gay sex and do what you like is a choice and it's not natural. Your just mad because you can't prove otherwise. It's okay, Junior was a horrible and unrealistic movie anyways.
>>570346065
It is unnatural to have gay sex you dipshitted donkey raping anal probing faggot. How ignorant do you have to be to assume that it is natural and human to fuck gay man style. Labels are labels but a dick is a dick as a man is a man, just labels right? Wrong, faggot.
>>
>>570347926
and how many humans are there again? 7 billion or some shit like that? yea we are facing extinction because of a few gay people
>>
>>570348234
> a hated minority

lolno, there are ppl switching gay because it's the new popular "cool" thing. It's a choice dip shit
>>
Too easy, choose to be gay, right now. for a week. I fucking dare you to do it to prove your point. You can't can you?
>>
>>570348074
Yeah, thats something like..

1. Pedos and animal fuckers ale vile, disgusting and evil people
2. They aren't normal and can't possibly be like the rest of us
3. Therefore, these evil fuckers must be wanting to abuse and exert power over their victims
4. They only do it to hurt!
5. They get pleasure from causing pain to others and wrecking children!

Chain of thought starts from the conclusion you want to get
>>
>>570348515
This is for you
>>570345945
>>570345945
>>
>>570342634
Isn't that Frankie Ocean?
>>
>>570345774

Hang out in a trap thread for a while and you will.

You can condition yourself to be gay.
>>
>>570347808
SJWs? *looks up on google* oh, okay. yeah "Social Justice Warriors" can be misinformed and annoying. "social injustice is happening, we have to act now!" lets not try and critically think of what is causing the "social injustice" lets just make a fool of ourselves.

>>570347840
>pedos doing the deed can't fucking help it
not having basic self control. please
>As for animals not consenting, thats fucking horse shit.
Okay, sure, it's still up for debate. I always saw the relations issue being a consent based issue. if both parties consent than there is nothing wrong with the act. (btw: dogs hump for dominance not for sexual pleasure. Humans, dolphins and a select few other species exclusively exhibit this behavior.)

>>570347809
what? sounds like you just can't handle defending your argument because you've resorted to personal attacks.
>>
File: 1401290781328.jpg (934KB, 1005x2080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401290781328.jpg
934KB, 1005x2080px
>>
>>570348796
Becoming more comfortable with homosexual feelings is not the same as becoming gay.

Also, there is a big difference between enjoying penises and enjoying the male body.
>>
>>570348412
I ain't say shit like that, I just said that shit is gross. Then again sex without the ability to reproduce is preeeeetty unnatural
>>
>>570348909
> not having basic self control. please

Thats what Im saying about gays. Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>570348909

You were the one that started pointing fingers first.

If you have nothing to contribute to the argument then dont reply at all
>>
i'm bisexual, i don't think it's a choice at all lol. somebody either is or isn't attracted to another gender, you can't pretend to be gay, well you can, but why?

you wouldn't be able to tell i like men also, and i've had plenty of girlfriends. i masturbate to gay porn often. i don't do it because i'm a masochist.
>>
>>570349035
> being this retarded
>>
>>570342634
Has this on his hdd.
Obsesses over homosexuality.

>faggot
>>
>>570349186
>you can't pretend to be gay, well you can, but why?
Attention or mental illness.
>>
>>570349114
there is a difference between two gay guys consenting to have sex with one another and a pedophile molesting a kid.

to put it another way: if it weren't a kid, just another unconsenting adult that the pedophile "did the deed" with it would be called rape. that's why it's bad.
>>
>>570348438
>it's the new popular "cool" thing
Yeah, maybe on tumblr. Do you really get out so little that you think the average person walking down the street is cool with fags? They aren't.
>>
>>570349204
lol okay. futa is now the same as gay. glad we cleared that up.
>>
>>570348909
Did you just side with femenazis on tumblr holy fuck
>>
>>570349363
The fuck are you talking about?

Being gay has become a new trend. The media is milking this and brain washing everyone
>>
>>570349338
but that's the thing. it can be a choice to be gay, but it wouldn't be true to you, and serves no general purpose. and what attention do you get for being bi/gay now a days? it's 2014. i don't watch gay porn in my own room for others to give me attention. the whole gay is a choice thing is just because straight people can't wrap their head around how you can be attracted to another gender if you're the same gender as them...which i completely understand.
>>
>>570349429
But it isn't homosexual if it's futa, unless you are also a hermaphrodite/newhalf
>>
if it was a choice no one would be gay, cause no one would choose that
>>
>>570349462
feminism: the belief that femininity and masculinity should be valued and treated equally. it's as much about women's issues as it is about mens issues. your typical feminist tumblr SJW is completely misinformed about this, they see feminism as another word for women's rights.

feminism is a blanket term for the gender binary and the effects it has on society. plain and simple.
>>
>>570349805
Except for the people that choose to be gay
>>
File: nice.jpg (23KB, 500x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nice.jpg
23KB, 500x334px
>>570342634
>>
>>570349835
I'm not bashing feminism at all though, I'm bashing the SJW hyperfaggots that ruin it for the actual feminists, knaamean?
>>
>>570350047
by saying it's a choice, you are saying that you yourself could fuck a man and enjoy it, but you choose not to.
>>
>>570350302
Exactly
>>
>>570349174
let me see. I asked you why you had a problem with the concept and growing belief that "homosexuality is right." I then asked if you thought this culture of acceptance would lead to problems for society or for you.

What I don't get is that this issue is like if Bravo TV announced a new show staring some more annoying bitchy housewives. I'm not interested in watching that shitty show. But because I'm not interested, I don't have to watch it, therefore this show will never effect my life. I therefore don't have to complain about it.

So either this issue effects you, or you're talking about something that doesn't matter to you. I'm curious to which one it is. or if you even considered the possibility that this was anything more than a knee-jerk reaction.
>>
>>570350302
And while we're on the subject I have given a guy a blowjob, by choice, I still prefer pussy by far though
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 14


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.