[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make ex girlfriends and girls who don't want to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 10

File: 1407554490566.jpg (99KB, 800x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1407554490566.jpg
99KB, 800x1424px
How do I make ex girlfriends and girls who don't want to date me, regret it for the rest of their lives?

It seems like not only can i not hold onto a girl for more than a few weeks, but they end up happier without me

How do I change this? I want girls to come back begging, only to realize they fucked up forever
>>
You post their nudes.
>>
Win the lottery.
>>
>>568740454
You already dated them, I'm sure they're already regretting it.
>>
>>568740454
Just move on bro it's easier.
>>
Have you tried NOT being a sociopath?
>>
>>568740454
Fuck their best friend, or their mothers.
Or set up every new boyfriend they get with some girl you know.
>>
Killing yourself in their name obviously
>>
become successful
>>
>>568740684

lol they probably do

but that's my whole point, how do i make them regret leaving and not wanting me? both now and in the long run
>>
File: bakuman-349337.jpg (152KB, 800x1261px) Image search: [Google]
bakuman-349337.jpg
152KB, 800x1261px
them feels
>>
Lots of money. They already know you suck in every other category.
>>
>>568740454
kill yourself. you're obviously beta, and autistic.

Do the world a favor.
>>
>>568740454
Get over them
Start fucking another hotter girl
Make a lot of money
>>
>>568740454
Your problem with women seems to be painfully obvious. I suggest you take a good long look at yourself.
>>
Learn how to hold down a long term relationship. If they see that someone thinks you're a man, they might start believing it too.
>>
>>568740830
Improve yourself to be a better catch.

You sound like a douchebag and loser.
>>
>work out
>become successful
>be rich
>look super hot
>>
Become famous or rich. That's really the only way
>>
>>568740454
dont be a cunt and lrn2 person.

That will fix it.
>>
be an hero
>>
>>568740454
be a fucking amazing person/boyfriend. also be really good in bed. no girl who breaks up with you is going to be like this, but of the 4 girls ive broken up with, all 4 i know i left a lasting impression on, hell all 4 still keep in contact with me randomly, mostly through drunk texts
>>
>>568740454

How about this?

1) Stop being a psychopathic nut case. Even Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt get turned down.
2) See number 1.
>>
>>568740454
Kill them. While you're killing them tell them it's because they wouldn't date you / broke up with you. They will regret that decision for the literal rest of their lives.
>>
You stop being such a little bitch and whining about it on /b/
>>
Stop being a controlling, faggot, OP.
You know that you are.
Do not deny it.
>>
>>568740454
Become "the man" that the lady of your dreams would date. Or just become a murdering shit head.Everyone regrets dating a murdering shit head.
>>
>>568740719

I don't care what's easier anymore

>>568740769

I'd rather be one that gets what he wants, than some asshole who settles on making everyone else happy

>>568740829

What other ways are there? I want to be successful for myself, not to spite someone else
>>
>>568740454
Cut off their thumbs.
>>
File: dodgetheroge.jpg (115KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
dodgetheroge.jpg
115KB, 527x600px
>>568740454
You kill them.
>>
eat your own faeces
>>
>>568740454
>How do I make ex girlfriends and girls who don't want to date me, regret it for the rest of their lives?
Dismemberment.
>>
>>568740454
Is this a joke?
Seriously, let go.
And if you really want/need their validation, just act like the girl breaking up is the best thing that has happened to you.
Do you know what really bugs women? When they're not on your radar. When they think you're better off without them. When you're happier with someone else and not paying attention to them.
And, if they dont care, you still win anyway.
>>
>>568740454
>Just do better.

Realistically they are better than you and you somehow have been able to reach up to them. Your a bottom dweller and the further you reach for the stars the more pitiful your life will be.
>>
Here's the best advise your ever going to get... Fuck them right the FIRST TIME dumbass
>>
Move into your Mom's basement, buy a fedora and ninja sword and start watching MLP. Dont forget to post online how women are sluts because they won't date guys who are genuinely nice
>>
become a gay and they will want you
>>
Eliot Rodgers, is that you?
>>
>>568740902

I've been with three girls, each one an upgrade from the one before. What else is there? I want it to hurt, badly. To the point they lay awake at night, regretting it.

>>568740907

I know what my problems with women are, but care to humor me anyway?

>>568740934

How does one become a better "catch" because I really dont know. And I'm fine with being a douche it just sucks that every girl that has left seems to be happier without me, even if it is on the surface

>>568740910

I have no idea how to be in a long term relationship. I get pissed off too easily and I want sex all the time, far more than those girls were willing to give
>>
>>568740454
>... they end up happier without me
Weird, you come off like such a delightful person in every single one of your posts!
>>
Only way for guaranteed jelly: be successful and make it so you can have any bitch you want.
>>
>>568740454
holy shit you are pathetic
>>
>>568741128
>I'd rather be one that gets what he wants
Man, growing up is going to suck for you.
>>
>>568740454
Once a woman has formed an opinion of you it is very difficult to change it. You need to be reasonably content with yourself and recognise that you do not need a woman to be complete. Only when you have attained that better security will you be able to win over women. Unfortunately they have a disproportionate amount of confidence and options, owing to the myth of being equal. You have to be able to keep her attention long enough that she begins to think about you, rather than herself.
>>
>>568741086

But I don't care about being "the man" women want. I want hot women that love sex, and want to have a lot of it. It's pretty simple

>>568741418

It's not about having their validation, it's about making them regret leaving and thinking they were better off without me. And making girls who rejected me regret it too.

Even the girls I don't pay attention too anymore, a lot of them seem happier without. I'm talking mainly about my exs here, I don't bother pursuing girls that reject me before we have sex. At least not more than a handful of times.

>>568741474

That's somewhat true, but I'd rather aim high and get a view of what's up there than aim low and be miserable

>>568741563

Makes sense, but if they don't want to have sex there is only so much I can do. It's usually the second time that is great for me
>>
>>568742856
>I don't care about being "the man" women want.
>I want hot women that love sex
>I don't care about making money.
>I want a Ferrari
>TELL ME HOW TO GET A FUCKING FERRARI!!!
>>
Simple.
Nicotine patches.

Every time she spends the night, put a nicotine patch on her arm. Take it off before she wakes up.

Eventually she'll start feeling miserable without you (and the nicotine). Her smaller female brain won't be able to distinguish between the two. You'll become her addiction. She'll start going out of her way just to see you.

When you break up, she'll go through the withdrawals- irritability, headaches, loss of appetite. And all she'll be thinking is how much she wants to spend the night with you.
>>
>>568740454
you sound so fucking self centered m8
>>
>>568740454
Okay, this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a little monkey or some some dancing chimp bullshit, I mean a fucking orangutan.
Don't ask me how you're gonna get a fucking orangutan, because that's not my problem.
So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable; all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the world works. So
you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You
talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty, you high-?ve the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. "Did you
know the guy with the orangutan?", "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?", ‘Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan'?" Next
thing you know she's calling.
"l'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime?"
"Geez, I dunno; me and Clyde were going to go to a monster truck race tonight (orangutans love monster trucks). In fact, the whole social calendar
seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in. Oh, well, you know my number
so don't be a stra— Hey, look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making Mojitoes."
At this point the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's
your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You're IM-ing. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring
Clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big Brady Bunch.
>>
>>568743532

I do want money, but for myself. I don't spend shit on girls now and I don't plan on doing it when I have it

>>568743558

Does this actually work? Because it sounds retarded
>>
>>568742856
But they clearly ARE better without you.
>>
>>568740454
Die
>>
Holy shit this is fucking sad OP. The fact that you're obsessing over them, fantasizing over them crawling back to you means that you're incredibly insecure. The best way to get back at anyone who left you is to just do you, become successful, and ignore them. They won't regret leaving you if you try to make them regret leaving you. I mean, you sound like you're definitely in high school, idk just get super ripped and fuck her friends as a back up plan.
>>
>>568743558
Amazing
>>
Maybe the reason why they are happier without you is because you're the kind of person who wants to make people feel bad if they don't bend to your will
>>
>>568743875
/thread
>>
>Get better looks
>Get money
>Make them jealous by making out with a girl that is an upgrade infront of them

Pretty much it. Girls take everything up the ass (no pun intended) so it's not that hard to make them upset
>>
>>568743558

Old copy pasta, original is from an image about 5 years ago
>>
>>568743875

you gay or what?

>>568743962

Perhaps now they are, but in the long run they won't be. And that's the funniest part about this whole thing.

>>568744192

How is anything I said make me insecure? Because I don't understand how these girls are happier without me or rather I don't want them to be? Even if it is insecure I couldn't give two fucks
>>
>>568743886
> I do want money, but for myself. I don't spend shit on girls now and I don't plan on doing it when I have it
How fucking stupid can you be? He posted a comparison to what you are saying
>>
>>568743875

This. This is all you need to do OP.
>>
>>568745081
You're insecure because you give a shit about what they think about you, you want to change their opinions of you so badly that you post on a Japanese inspired image board to get advice on how to make them regret leaving you. Just be you, and confident, and kind and sincere with people, know you're worth being around, and know that anyone who chooses not to be with you is missing out.
>>
>>568745501
Seconded copypasta
>>
File: 1320947618170.jpg (154KB, 1054x849px) Image search: [Google]
1320947618170.jpg
154KB, 1054x849px
>>568740454
Do this OP
>>
Go be an hero, that'll teach her good!
>>
>>568740454
As below so above. As within so without.

Clearly youre a spite filled pos and when they realize how creepy and hate filled you are they live.

Stop being an asshole and they wont leave you op
>>
>>568746502

That is a good point actually

Guess it's mostly angry right now, but you're right
>>
File: supreme.jpg (54KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
54KB, 500x376px
>>568742856
>making girls who rejected me regret it too
>pic related
>>
heavy fucking deadlifts

at least 3 times a week
>>
>>568740454
It's easy if you have bank or a big cock. Other than that I think you're SOL.
>>
Instead of making them regret leaving, why not focus on making them not leave in the first place?
>>
File: OP.jpg (58KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
58KB, 500x576px
>>568741128
Then be successful for yourself and forget about making other people's lives miserable just to make yourself feel better, you wannabe sadist.

Given your age, have you tried mowing your neighbor's lawn or getting a paper route?
>>
>>568740454
the more you care the more you let them win
>>
>>568740830
>how do i make them regret leaving

You're asking the wrong question. The question should be "how can I stop being such an insufferable douche so that one sticks around?"

The only constant in all your failed relationships is you.
>>
>>568741664
question, since you seem to be answering a lot, should i invite a girl to arlington national cemetery where i have a few friends buried at, and i have never gone, or is that personal thing i should do alone?
>>
>>568745081
>I don't understand how these girls are happier without me
How do you not understand that? Are you retarded? They are happier without you, because you are a cunt!
>>
>>568741664

>How does one become a better "catch"
>I'm fine with being a douche
>every girl that has left me seems to be happier

You found your problem OP.
>>
>>568747185

If they want to leave, what can i do? I'm not gonna beg a girl to be with me. If you have feelings for somebody you stay, even if you have to deal with some bullshit. But of course girls dont have to do shit to have options so they don't do that
>>
What kind of sociopathic question is that? You better yourself instead of trying to hurt others. Life is a competition, compete.
>>
>>568745501
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>568743532
>wymen should be asset based

tits or gtfo
>>
>>568743875
Listen to this guy OP, he's a fucking genius. I'm gonna go get my own Clyde just for the sake of being 'the guy with the orangutan'
>>
>>568747410

That sounds so ridiculously depressing, so I would say no

Take her somewhere you can both talk/flirt openly/kiss
>>
File: haddocklaugh.jpg (130KB, 701x728px) Image search: [Google]
haddocklaugh.jpg
130KB, 701x728px
>>568743875
My sides...
>>
>>568740830
Sounds like they're the ones wrecking you. Go cry another river of tears from your mangina and stop being obsessed with your failures. It's super unattractive.
>>
>>568747410

Not OP, but I'll answer.

That's more of a thing for a very LTR, as in like a wife or something. If you have a girl whom truly loves you and is into, say, sociology or religion, that might be a good "date" if you play it off as struggling with stress / anxiety, but otherwise that's an incredibly personal subject that is best left alone until you have a very strong romantic partner, and not someone you occasionally meet and fuck.

Honestly, if a girl I dated did that, it would redflag immediately as depression / instability issues. Just saying.

Now, if the girl is into paranormal, sure it's the perfect date.

In other words, it all depends on her general interests and how long you've been together.
>>
>>568740769
The term sociopath should be inexorably changed to fagwagon, so people don't strive to be seen as such. Psychopath shall be changed to fagmuffin.
>>
Be gay and hit on their boyfriends. They'll be jealous of you, but not for the reasons you want.
>>
Stop being a beta faggot for one.
>>
>>568747410
>should i invite a girl to arlington national cemetery

only if you're planning to leave her there
>>
An hero. It's the only way.
>>
>>568747948

kek.
>>
>>568747498
Do you still not understand that they leave because you are not worth staying for?
>>
>>568740454
This is me

but

I'm a dick and tell women that they only get one chance. When they fuck up I end it so hard I don't bother to spare feelings. I usually tell them they have a good future as a town bicycle and they will fail at their relationships

then I never talk to them again. Nor pay them any attention to them

It has caused:
several exgf to marry and then get a divorce

approach me and then get denied so badly they leave in tears

at the end of the day I feel like a monster

but that feels good at this point
>>
>>568743886
Serious question. How many serious relationships have you been in? not that middleschool and under shit
>>
File: 1410572198380.jpg (37KB, 600x375px)
1410572198380.jpg
37KB, 600x375px
>>568741320
>underrated post
>>
>>568748175

Right now I'm focusing on actually getting the women I want consistently. Its not that they leave that bothers me, its that they leave and then end up happier for it

>>568748369

One "long term" and fucked two others
>>
>>568748182
I fucking hate cunts like you

"One Chance" you sound like a massively insecure narasistic fuckwit from the start.

Is your name Dean by any chance?
>>
File: 1403545295593-1.jpg (10KB, 97x146px) Image search: [Google]
1403545295593-1.jpg
10KB, 97x146px
>>568740454
OP, this is the formula. Listen to me.
Act disinterested mostly. And fucking prevail in your daily life. Dress sharp, live well. Laugh.
They see that shit and instant regret sets in.
Whatever you do, never tell a bitch how into her you are. Unless you're marrying her.
>>
>>568743875
Best post this week. Honestly. Thank you, anon
>>
>>568748492
>>568748492
Yeah, you don't know shit about girls. You're going to have to cut out the "I'm not spending a dime on the opposite sex" shit, you're coming off homosexual. A little money = vagina, face the flame.
>>
>>568748492
Again, they are happier for not having to be around your douchebag self any more. You are destructive and people are happier not having you in their lives. You can accept that or change it, but if you accept it your problems won't go away.
>>
>>568748664
>I fucking hate cunts like you
Good because I hate money grubbing sluts like you

>"One Chance" you sound like a massively insecure narasistic fuckwit from the start.
Good glad you're mad it's the whole point.

>Is your name Dean by any chance?
Nope but interestingly I saw a dean do this. She was one slutty bitch who keep getting drunk and flirting with other guys. Definitely not gf material but she kept dragging him through the emotional shitter every weekend and he finally had enough. After seeing that then experiencing it myself I too began to act like this.
>>
>>568743875
must make a movie about that!
>>
>>568743875
Sorry to poop on your parade guys, but this is just a copypasta.
>>
>>568749168

So I'm gay for not buying my way into sex?

You're a woman, aren't you?

>>568749189

Makes sense, but at this point I don't know how to change. I'm angry at myself and the world. I'm sick of feeling like this but at the same time, I hate everything around me. And at the end of the day, the only thing i want is sex. I don't care about starting a family or any of that shit because I'm not at that point in my life
>>
Sound like your clingy chics hate that stop trying and find a hobby other than video games and some slit will come to you
>>
>>568749189
>You are destructive and people are happier not having you in their lives.

>>568749940

Actual solution: Find someone equally destructive in the same way. You can then come to understand each other and it won't bother either of you.
>>
>>568749940
>Makes sense, but at this point I don't know how to change.

You don't have to 'change' you just have to compromize yourself the way chicks see that you're different with them compared to the rest of the world because you care about them.

Long-term wise, it WILL likely change you if you accept compromise as a way of sustaining your relationship, but for now, just accept that you have to give up something to get the other thing you value more.
>>
>>568750659
>just accept that you have to give up something

protip: this is beta giving advice on relationships

so how's that divorce going? bet she's handing you your ass. or are you still working on one?
>>
>>568751371
>protip: this is beta giving advice on relationships

protip: this is an idiot making ungrounded assumptions
>>
>>568751371
How is not ever having had a serious long term relationship going for you?
>>
>>568751720
>gives advice on relationships
>hasn't been married

yeah no you suck

>>568751882
if you implying false things enough maybe your wife will come back
>>
>>568749940
You sound immature, wanting people to rue the day they messed with you is for comic book villains and children.

Grow up, don't sweat the shit, move on to better things, and don't be 'That Guy' who's the obsessive creep.
>>
Is that your ex, OP? If so, you fucked up, I'd do some straight beta level shit just to keep her happy so I can be in that all the time
>>
>>568740454
You're such a pathetic douche nozzel that they left you

You're still a pathetic douche nozzel so they know they did the right thing

>The problem is you, it always has been. You're not worth the effort for any shelia and you seem like they type to cry then go nuts

Die
>>
stop being yourself.
>>
>>568752795
tits or gtfo
>>
>>568740671
This.
>>
>>568740454

You work your ass off, and be filthy rich. Disgustingly distrubingly absolutely rich. Show up with a banging model in your lambo to your 10 year HS Reunion, and then laugh at them when they say "hey, remember me"

Or you could kill yourself.. your call
>>
>>568743875
delicious pasta, like mam used to make...
>>
>>568752902
Eat a dick nigger
>Truth hurts
There is no fixing this pathetic faggot. Bitches can smell the desperation like aids in the air. He's going to end up alone, eating whores he picked up and murdered. Think; Weekend at Bernies meets a microwave to keep her warm meets silence of the lambs, complete with a tucked back faggot dance
>>
>>568743875
It's a copypasta
>>
Be happy and successful.
Independent happiness is the only true happiness.
The gimmicks are lies.

"Don't be the moth, Be the flame."
>>
Become her gay friend
>>
>>568740454

Become rich.
>>
>>568753304
>Think; Weekend at Bernies meets a microwave to keep her warm meets silence of the lambs, complete with a tucked back faggot dance

how is any of this a bad thing?

Checklist of pros:
-wymen getting murdered
-not giving a fuck
-eating whores he picked up and murdered

beats a weekend sitting at denny's wish your life would end.
>>
>>568753304

lol i'm desperate now

far from it actually but nice bait

and for the record, i have no problem "compromising" but if i'm not getting what i want i'm not doing that. again, for now i'm more focused on getting the woman i want than a relationship
>>
>>568753850
All I hear from you is "What I want"
>Want, want,want

You have 'want' confused with deserve
>You have gotten what you deserve
>You'll never get what you want

You have nothing to offer a woman
>>
>>568752957
This. But:
>implying you get rich by working hard

You get rich by being lucky, knowing the right people, stepping on the people below you, and/or being born into a rich family (like me). Rich folks want you to think you get rich by working hard so you won't fucking lynch them because you honestly believe you might be able to be like them one day. You peasants crack me up.
>>
>>568754116

no one deserves anything in this world, but nice try

what i offer a woman is the same as what she will offer me. i don't need to spend money or go ridiculously out of my way to get sex. there are plenty of males that do that already
>>
>>568754116
>You have nothing to offer a woman

It's all about her men are nothing

or

perhaps that's complete bullshit

I really wonder about how shitty pleb's like you life is?
>>
>>568754382
You clearly offer nothing then feel slighted that you were not even a blip of her radar
>Something about reaping what you sow
I'd say be a better man but since you're here seeking revenge thats not gunna happen

>>568754545
LOL I have a wife, 2 kids and work a mine job for just under $125K after tax, on a week on week off. Where is the shitty life there?
>>
>>568755083

You're the type of faggot that spends money and weeks/months of his time before even coming close to having sex. Does it sound like I want a goddamn marriage?

>where is the shitty life

You're a grown man posting on 4chan
>>
>>568755083
austfag....
>>
>>568756158
hence the whiteknight faggotry by /ausfag
>>
>>568755571
Post a pic of you to prove you arent underage b&

I honestly think you are 15
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.