[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /b/fags. What can we, white middle class men with an attitude

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18

File: 1410647139115s.jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1410647139115s.jpg
5KB, 250x140px
Okay /b/fags. What can we, white middle class men with an attitude problem and a computer, do to combat this. IDEAS?
>>
By linking me to DA video m9-1
>>
I know. You could decapitate some muslims in retaliation and upload the video.
>>
>>568522758
Combat a video on the internet in an age when falsifying things gets easier and easier by the day?
>>
http://tempsend.com/D82FB19456
>>
>>568522758

rofl fucking shill. OP is a major shill.

So fucking retarded.

Why the fuck are Americans so easily manipulated? Why?
>>
>>568522969
Here http://tempsend.com/D82FB19456
>>
>>568523115
Yeah... want to stop all decapitations not do some different ones.
>>
>>568522758
stop voting for murderers leaders that actually just obey to the ngo
>>
>>568522758
>combat this
>this
This what? CIA manufactured reason to maintain an American military presence in the region?
>>
>>568523269
Britfag and also fuck you. Cunt.
>>
Isn't there a way we could raid these assholes? The shitskins have to be using servers somewhere to post their shit.
>>
File: albaghdadiballz.jpg (49KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
albaghdadiballz.jpg
49KB, 344x500px
>>568522758
we can make fun of them and hope they get butthurt
>>
>>568523506
Let's take your tinfoil hat off and assume for a second you're little conspiracy theory is wrong. NOW WHUT?
>>
the full size 150mb version of the video is here http://tempsend.com/28A4558066
>>
>>568523717
If you were on read-it I would neckbeard tip my hat at you with an upboat. M'lady.
>>
>>568523506

lol I'm glad that theres some intelligent people in this thread.

It fucking saddens me how people buy this shit. Like how fucking retarded and naive can Americans be?

I think the world is fucking doomed, is it? The west is fucking doomed for sure, considering that they keep falling for this shit.

>>568523543
You're so fucking naive
>>
>>568523748
I wish I was still young and naive.
>>
>>568523748

Confirmed 16 year old. Nobody is this fucking naive and retarded.. Let me guess you believed in santa clause until the age of 14?
>>
>>568523984
>WAKE UP ALREADY AND SEE THE TRUTH
>GUBMENT DOING DIS
>>
>>568524056

Me too. Seriously, sometimes I fucking liked it better when I was a naive little dumbshit
>>
>>568524167
>>568524056
>>568523984

Okay - let's pretend for a moment that I think you guys are right. In that case, what do? How stop? Got to be something we can do to stop guys having their fucking head chopped off.
>>
>>568524261

I wonder if this is a genuine retard or just another shill
>>
>>568522758
The best you can expect to get from /b/ is to use LOIC on a them. And I don't think ISIL has a website.
>>
File: spongebob_bubble_pipe_4636.jpg (31KB, 350x243px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob_bubble_pipe_4636.jpg
31KB, 350x243px
>>568524340
Yeah, naivefags are super naive. I wish I could be as naive as these 10 year old naive idiots who are naive.
>>
File: 1377832064726.png (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1377832064726.png
69KB, 500x500px
>>568522758
>white middle class men
not a white boi
rich as fuck
im a grill btw
>>
>>568524486

I don't even know how the fuck to reply to your retarded comment. So many things wrong with what you just said.

It's like a christian trying to tell a biologist that animals don't evolve. What the fuck can the biologist tell him other than to fuck off? You can't argue with someone who is lacking all the fundamentals, who is so fucking brainwashed/deluded/naive. It's like arguing with a 6 year old kid. It's better to just let him believe in the boogeyman or whatever.
>>
>>568524534
>STOP GETTING MANIPULATED SO EASILY
>THE MEEDIA ARE FOOLING YOU
>FALL OF ROMAN EMPIRE INSIDE JOB
>>
>>568524872
/care - tits of gtfo
>>
you can mind your own business and stay out of the middle east?
>>
>>568523142
This has what to do with anything?
>>
>>568524167
Claus*
>>
>>568524886
Don't be a cunt. I was saying - if I'm wrong and it's not ISIS, then there is still someone ordering the beheading of some dudes. That's bad. So, I'm willing to concede I'm wrong on the cause. But no matter the cause we should be able to attack it.
>>
i think that ISIS is aliens
>>
File: nostril.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nostril.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>568524919

are you even trying shill?

>>568525159
NOBODY IS GETTING BEHEADED YOU FUCKING MORON, THATS THE POINT. It's all fucking fake.

are you fucking 12 years old? seriously?
>>
Amerifat voted for an awesome celebrity president.
>And totally got what they deserved

Seriously Obama has single handedly set black people back fucking generations. Its actually quite hilarious.

Here is a protip for the US since they didn't learn from Bay of Pigs / Vietnam / Every military conflict since WW2 about...

>don't go in unless you have a clear goal... otherwise stay the fuck out because just bombing shit creates resentment = creates more terrorists.

For fuck sake... If you actually want to do anything - don't vote for shitty people who promise goodies at the expense of someone else.
>it never works ... no seriously it never works ... look at history and all the evidence.
>>
>>568525159
I think you're right but how exactly do you think we can do that ?
>>
>>568525674
Mate... I've seen hundreds of decapitation videos. In fact - I was fucking happy that this time they skipped it and just showed the corpse. It's in no way shape or form beyond this people. Like one guy said - most likely event is that they shot the guy then chopped his head off as a bargaining chip for him giving a statement.
>>
Someone, anyone show one single bit of proof that these videos are faked/this is done by US government or whatever else you believe.

Oh what's that, nobody has any proof at all? Oh k.
>>
>>568525992
I don't know - hence thread. Although more people seem to be interested in calling eahc other 12 and claming things are fake. This is what happens when 4chan is advertisied on fecking youtube I guess.
>>
>>568523269

U-Kunt detected
>>
>>568526039

Yeah... I think I've concluded that you're a shill at this point. Nobody is actually this retarded.

Or you are just an extremely good troll
>>
>>568525674
man, didn't you saw the videos or what the government says ?
>>
File: 224693-vampires-ugly-vampire.jpg (5KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
224693-vampires-ugly-vampire.jpg
5KB, 320x240px
>>568522758
>>568522969
>>568523323

I know how to combat this OP. Listen up.

Cultural appropriation.

We take everything they stand for, then bastardise it, the same way popular culture bastardized "punks" till they ended up a watered down version of themselves due to normies joining their ranks, and it being "cool".

Therefore we need to get pop artists to start wearing mujahideen gear like the one of the executioner, and start making gay people wear isis flags when they perform concerts etc

It will work, i guarantee it.
>>
These conspiracy fags think there is no actual force in the middle east that hates America. Were the ones that need to wake up?

Maybe its you that needs to see the world for how it really is.
>>
>>568526274
Mate I had to fucking urban dictionary 'shill'. It's fucking half midnight on a fucking Saturday and I'm in my underwear drinking fecking wine. Fuck you. How is you calling people shill helping the god damn situation.
>>
>>568526540
This is a start
>>
>>568525674
sorry wait been lurking up until now but the sheer levels of retardation you seem to posses are in such an excess it is truly disturbing to bear witness.
why are you still talking? have you had a lobotomy recently?
these are a couple of questions i have prepared that i'm sure you endure on quite a regular basis so will have detailed answers as to explaining your mind-bile and it's forcible and illicit projection
>>
>>568526274
>shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill

Will you shut the fuck up saying shill all the time and perhaps think about what if what you believe is not true?
>>
>>568526981
OH NO U DNT AGREE WIT ME U MST B FKING SHILL HERP DERP
>>
>>568526610
I had to do the same, even after lurking for a bit. The guy's sounds like a prick that don't know what he's on about really.

p.s hello fellow brit
>>
>>568526601

LOL

>>568526610
Dude, I'm being dead serious when i ask this. Are you young as fuck? You sound very young. Young people are usually naive which would explain your situation. My advice is you have a lot to learn but you can learn it.

>>568526981
Thing is it's common knowledge that shills are very popular on 4chan now. VERY popular
>>
>>568527352

Oh boy, you poor blue-pilled fools. So fucking lost. You guys didn't even fucking know what a shill is lol? Let me guess, you believe 911 was done by Osama bin laden too?
>>
>>568522758
Next time your goverment wants to support some civil war in syria, please dont support your goverment.
>>
How come that they are not resisting when the guy decapitates them ??
>>
>>568527771
Best guess is that they are told that if they don't they will kill them in a different way off camera and then decapitate them when they're dead. That's how they can get them to read the thing.
>>
>>568522758
Do something? Why? Who the fuck cares if some journalists bite it in a war zone?

So, they get beheaded and a video gets streamed? Big fucking deal.

You do realize that IS is doing this for maximum troll and exposure value, right?
>>
White middle class men?

Use your privilages and your patriarchy to end it!!

Just email your local patriarchy chapter and tell them to stop, and sign it with "White middle class man" and then through the sheer awesome power of your privilages it will end within a few hours.

//Feminist
>>
>>568527928
I do, and maybe I'm getting old, but I just don't like death in general. Even if people are there cos they're stupid and have entered a warzone.
>>
>>568524872
>Yeah, naivefags are super naive. I wish I could be as naive as these 10 year old naive idiots who are naive.
>>
Destroy computer
Go out and do things that align with our personal beliefs and principles
?????
Yield
>>
>>568528060
Perhaps our differences would have been resolved if I'd had access to a 'ironic' emoticon femanon ;)
>>
>>568522758
Its all propaganda used to to get us involved in Iraq. If you considered your terrorist group to be the biggest baddest muthafuckas in the world would you really edit your videos to not show the actual beheading? I mean even the Mexican cartel shows the whole beheading.
>>
With a computer?

umed? nothing, get off your ass and into the real world, that's what you can do.
>>
>>568522758
Go play COD
>>
>>568524056
>I wish I was still young and naive.
I bet you're not even 20 yet.
>>
>>568528462
OK, I am outside. Now WHUT?
>>
>>568528903
"Contributing"
>>
>>568528370
that's what I thought but maby they don't want entire world to go raging for isis's blood couse that would happen. Maby they just wanted enough that we start pressure us government to stop the attacks ?
>>
>>568522758
I have an idea.

Encourage reporters and christian fags to go over there. We can tell reporters that what they're doing is essential and they should go to hotbed areas so they can win Pulitzer, instead of reality that we just absolutely know that everyone in the place we're sending them is totally fucked up and we know this already.

And with christfags, we can tell them that there's people who will be grateful for their aid and I bet a jesus freak will get a whole lot of converts if they go over there. And then we should encourage them to go to north korea too.

And that's what we can do to make the situation better.
>>
File: xw39u.jpg (114KB, 769x798px) Image search: [Google]
xw39u.jpg
114KB, 769x798px
>>568522758
Find their social media accounts and post this picture.

Start offensive pictures of mohamad trending with #ISIS and other forms of communication they use. This way, everytime they try to spread their sand nigger propaganda, our trolling will accompany their message.
>>
>>568529474
This /b/. This!
>>
File: Really,+Bruh+2.jpg (36KB, 319x320px)
Really,+Bruh+2.jpg
36KB, 319x320px
>>568527595
I've never understood how people get such a sense of superiority over people and still be this fucking mad. Even if you are totally right, how the hell are you so goddamn mad. I'm embarrassed FOR you.
>>
>>568529420
What if we are faggots and don't want anyone else killed?
>>
>>568526540
I like the thought of this. Even if it fails to deter ISIS, which is likely, it would make the shit religion of Islam look even worse which would be awesome. If only we could get the jews, the muslims, and the christians to wage full out war on each other in an isolated area to rid the world of all the stupid cunts who devote their worthless lives to something that is likely just as fictional as Homer's Iliad. The three power religions are all equally corrupt and nonsensical, it just so happens that sandniggers are barbaric fucks that hold zero regard for human life.

Sorry for the rambling, I'm kind of fucked up at the moment.
>>
>>568523153
this is absolutely pathetic
only a nigger or a shit-for-brains redneck would fall for such a half-assed attempt at manipulation

I knew americunts were dumb but this takes it to a whole new level.
>>
>>568525889
Amerislim here, this one thousand times.
>>
>>568529474
i think that's offensive to all muslims and will do opposite effect in the world
>>
Replace your shitty government. That's where the root cause lies.
>>
>>568529891
So, you seem to know more about this than me. What actually happened? Is the guy dead or not?
>>
>>568522758
Get fit, learn to fire a gun, become a good shot, read up on guerrilla warfare tactics. Fly yourself over to the Middle East, and kill as many fucking ISIS ragheads as you can.

Outside of that? Not a goddamn thing.
>>
God damn it the faggotry of OP is overwhelming.
>I don't want more people to get killed.
Seriously? Cry some more. If you want white knight faggotry, go to tumblr, they have thousands of white knights. /b/ has better things to do
>>
>>568529982
>Because a picture of Mohammad is more offensive than ISIS to Muslims
>>
>>568530492
When did you get so fucking bitter?
>>
File: tifshgdkjflhk.jpg (10KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
tifshgdkjflhk.jpg
10KB, 272x185px
>>568526601
Of course the whole middle east hates america !! but that's not the point
>>
>>568530216
he's probably got a new identity and is hiding somewhere in south America
just compare these videos to every other execution video made by ragheads
this shit looks like a parody
>>
>>568523748
Try to keep up bitch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI
>>
>>568529809
Well here's an idea: They don't go to the fucking middle east?

It's a pretty simple solution really. It's like how we deal with hit here in Chicago. Do you not want to get shot? Well, don't go to the south or southwest side of town.

Boosh. You don't get shot. It's like magic.

Likewise, you don't want to get your head cut off by some asshole from Devonshire who's easily swayed by people whos primary method of recruitment is cassette tape? Don't go to iraq/afghanistan/syria/blah blah blah. And suddenly you don't find yourself getting your fucking head cut off.

"But" you counter "I'm a stupid fucking christfag who must render aid because if i render aid they might convert over to my retarded fucking religion!"

To that I would say "Then you should keep going, and keep trying to convert a bunch of scraggly beard having backwards retards to your stupid fucking religion. And keep sending them until we don't have to get woken up at 8 A.M. on saturday by them trying to convert us when they go door to door trying to sell their bullshit beliefs to us.

"But" you say "Not everyone is a christfag. Some of us are stupid reporters who think that we have a responsibility to bring you the news that this area is being run by a bunch of beardy violent assholes"

To which we respond "Yeah. We kinda figured that out with the first guy who got his head cut off. You can leave now."

And boosh.
>>
We can send them bacon

Anyone know where I can order bacon online?
>>
Its really simple, STOP USING OIL.
Failing that, send in the Pigs, Queers and Women.
Bacon air-drop sq. leader standing by...
>>
>>568528135
people die you moron
thats life if they die by accident decapitation some bombs what ever thats fucking life
just because you are lucky to live somewhere where death isn´t that present doesn´t meen no one is dieing

you can watch some africans starving but hey the media don´t care -> no short film of people dieing
>>
>>568531103
so you dont know
>>
>>568530605
try to make/find pics that looks like mohammad is taking a dump on isis not the whole islamic religion, that way you make the point and also don't create more of they supporters.
>>
>>568522758
first understand what you are up against by educating yourself... Stop believing everything you here on the news.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjXbuj7BPI
>>
>>568522969
>>
>>568531385

I 100% agree with you. People die and that sucks. But, if you can do a small thing which may reduce it? Like a bit of social media spamming that another poster suggested then why the fuck not?
>>
>>568531376
Or keep using oil and shoot anything that's brown and has a beard.

It's not like they're people. And we can just send in indians if we need skilled workers. Or mexicans.

If it says "allah"or holds its index finger up, make it a corpse. Put them all into a big pit and collect the oil it turns into in a couple of thousand years.
>>
>>568523153
good looks
>>
>>568530787
Long enough ago to know that nothing will happen. ISIS is going to burn itself out. They already alienate the powers in the region who will take them out.

Also, taking on ISIS doesn't produce many lols. We're not here to be some anonymous legion of Truth, Justice and the American Way.
>>568531342
You, you I like. You understand it.
>>
>>568531971
Despite this extraordinary and focused effort, the question then becomes: why does the threat against the U.S. remain unbeaten? The answer is that our overall foreign policy in the Middle East remains unchanged, and while we remain addicted to the region’s cheap oil, our efforts to arm and fund oppressive despotic regimes will continue.

Much lip service is given to oil and U.S. support of oppressive regimes, but the media and politicians continue to peddle the myth that ISIS and its like are created in a vacuum. Moreover, it’s impossible to underscore how our “arms for oil” strategy has created a permanent majority economic underclass in countries like Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Iraq, an underclass that creates an environment for the criminal class to thrive.
>>
>>568531567
Fair enough! Lets get to it
>>
>>568522758

stop sharing photos like the one you shared, you stupid fuck.
>>
This is the answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f442hLFcM7M
>>
File: KABOOOOOOOOOM.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KABOOOOOOOOOM.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
I dont think there is a solution as such, however JDAMs can make life really short for them.
Sure, we kill one cunt and his sons, brothers etc may become radicalised but so what. JDAM them cunts too. Meanwhile you could be buying up boeing stock and seeing the benefits of our war economy.

Weve been killing them since that despot in cave came up with his harry potter book. Who cares, if theres one thing the white mans good at, its warfare.

There too busy dismantling education and social security to have any intellectual progress. Imagine if we had 500lb bombs in the crusades.

We do need to get a grip of them french an german wimps that keep paying ransoms though. The EU has given ISIS millions of euros, which means frenchies and krauts are targeted more in the region. The US/UK policy of not paying ransoms, means our citizens are targeted less and we're not bank rolling their organisation.

So yeah. More JDAMs.
>>
>>568532660
This is indeed one method. Hats off to you.
>>
>>568531757
ok one question what do you think will social media spamming work against a 20mm gun

and even if u get these awareness of all the problems in the world it won´t help them likes won´t feed anyone or give them security from IS

Sure what IS does is morally as from kuran wrong it´s "just" medival power games
and this is part of their culture as shitty as it sounds the islam is a religion of conquest

so i would say just let them be it will most likely eradicate itself
>>
File: 1343248114201 (1).png (259KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1343248114201 (1).png
259KB, 500x500px
>>568527595
>911 truth
It's sad how people, who have enough critical thinking to question what media present them, seem to completely lose their critical thinking about the conspiracy theories themselves and just blindly repeat them no matter how many times or how logically they get debunked, forgetting that even conspiracy theories pseudo-documents or literature are a thriving business.
>>
Everyone in this thread saying this is a government disinformation campaign is an Arab trying to save his net from being wiped out by Anonymous.
>>
>>568532841
I guess not. Just fucking frustrated.
>>
>>568531385
exactly man. That's just what people do - they die. they die all the time in every place of the world. ain't nothing we can do to stop it
>>
>>568532673
Shitty music

This better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJoH6pzvVSw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4tJfzASePE
>>
>>568533225
I know this is a bit of an over exaggerated comparison. But couldn't people have said the same thing in 1939?
>>
File: nigtard3.jpg (20KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
nigtard3.jpg
20KB, 635x357px
>>568532464
unbeaten? What are you talking about?

Are we not getting oil out of the country suddenly? Is the balance sheet suddenly in the negative?

Or..is it that you think the united states/UK gives a shit about some christfag or some reporter getting his head chopped off by some dickhead that wears black air jordans.

they can keep chopping. it'll be tragic and horrible and very nasty, and we as a people will hum and haw and shed a tear for people who couldn't figure out going to the middle east was a bad idea without a huge fucking military escort.

But until we go to the gas station and it says "sorry folks, the gas from the beardy arabs didn't come this week", nobody gives an actual fuck. And trust me, if it ever gets to that point, we'll drop this pretense that we're not fucking rome, and we're going to start executing muslims right and left.

We're abiding these people because we can afford to. They think that they have us on the ropes and they think they're powerful, and that this PR campaign against us is actually having an effect. If they actually caused us harm, they would be dead as disco.

>mfw when you don't realize we actually made money off of the destruction & rebuilding of the WTC.
>>
>>568533621
I guess you can take it out of context but I mean this is one death people are freaking the fuck out about whereas people die all over the show all the time. To make a huge deal about one person is kind of disrespectful to all the people dying who no one gives a fuck about
>>
>>568533894
I agree. When the first of the recent spats of beheadings happened I got so pissed off cos I've seen dozens of the things which no-one cared about and only now people are raging. On the bright side though - at least we're now fucking talking about it.
>>
>>568533758
>>mfw when you don't realize we actually made money off of the destruction & rebuilding of the WTC.

Oh, you're Jewish
>>
File: Death &Taxes.jpg (2MB, 3500x2334px) Image search: [Google]
Death &Taxes.jpg
2MB, 3500x2334px
>>568525889
>>568525889
>don't go in unless you have a clear goal... otherwise stay the fuck out because just bombing shit creates resentment = creates more terrorists.
oh theres a clear goal....70% of american taxes funds a military that needs to justify its own existence occasionally or they lose funding. Nothing justifies military spending like a perceived threat. Media is used to minimize actual problems for the people and focus public attention at minimal threats. 9/11, WMD's, chemical weapon attacks no one knows the source of, now jetliners routed over warzones and public beheadings
>>
omfg, why the fuck are you deeptalking ??? Let's raid their accs from whatever they advertise, idk about us but they have propaganda all over europe by some locals.
>>
File: deadcunt016.jpg (53KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
deadcunt016.jpg
53KB, 800x538px
>>568533894
This chick was raped and killed in some country where nobody in the U.S. Gives a shit. Some guy forcefully fucked her and then killed her.

..and some christfag got his head cut off on video in an orange jumpsuit.

(sung to the beethovens 5th)
Nobody caaaaaaaarrreess.

Nooobody caaaaaaarrreeeeesssss.
>>
>>568532673
hm, I think the title is a little bit different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs0rCxizB5A
>>
>>568534134
if you really want to change the world start small like with your neigbours and such stuff than it´s way more easy to scale up

social media is currupting this whole process one like and good

and even if we would join you with this where to start we would be some here but in acutal life it would count a thing
>>
>>568534242
Nope. But the people who rebuilt WTC are. Lots of steins and golds and hershels and davids and yankles. And they gobbled up that public money because "murrica and patriotism and we can't let the ter'ists win.

And because it's one of the most expensive pieces of real estate in the world and i can guarantee you some kike fought like hell to move the memorial uptown so they could maximize on the profits of that very expensive piece of land. But even a heebie knows how to compromise.
>>
>>568534242
war is profit retard, dont you know anything
>>
>>568534134
>>568534512

truth. I'm so fed up with people obsessing over single cases but ignoring all the rest that goes on because it fucks with their view of the world as a nice and fuzzy place. Killing someone for no reason should warrant the same amount of caring whether it's someone famous or a girl on the streets. unfortunately that's just not how it works
>>
>>568535628
Actually I was arguing that it should warrant no amount of caring. We're just little bags of Murder Waiting To Happen. Granted it might make a big deal to whatever family who got their kids head mailed to them, but to the rest of us, who gives a shit?

And in the rapists case at least they got to fuck a hot bitch. In the aid workers case? Unsexiest execution ever. Not even a blowjob.
>>
File: 1405573896144.jpg (20KB, 422x347px) Image search: [Google]
1405573896144.jpg
20KB, 422x347px
>>568533478
We will go, we will conquer.
Civilisation shock incoming.
We'll get to that eventually.
>>
>>568535628
>>568534512
spoken like 12 year old children who easily sympathize with being overlooked by adults.
>>
PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI
>>
>>568535628
shut up moron, this is a politically motivated killing designed to threaten and target two nations. Sure lots of people die, but when an organisation starts murdering citizens a country has a duty to that citizen to react. If they didnt react, their voters would accuse them of incompetence and oust them from power.
>>
>>568522758
To combat what?
>>
>>568522758
why would i give a shit about a random white dude that decided to fuck around in the desert trying to be a journalist?
>>
>>568536309
*aid worker
>>
>>568536102
I don't sympathize with them at all. I think it's funny. I mean, not like ha-ha funny. I jerked it to her death.

This is actually a pretty good picture too. Most of the ones I came across had her vagina & tits covered with black squares. It took for fucking ever to find the uncencored version.
>>
>>568535228
I know war is not always profit, it's nations in debt jumping nations with assets, if win then profit
>>
>>568524486

Find a way to stop the human tendency to be combatative?
>>
>>568522758
>dont go over there and do some bleeding heart duty of covering a war nobody gives a shit about
>let them slaughter eachother
>see whats left in 6 years
>go from there
im not even trying to be edgy, I dont give a rats ass what they did. everyone knows whats going on over there and didnt care, what were they going to gain by witnessing it first hand? Let me know when ISIS speads to a country that matters, THEN ill care
>>
>>568536480
exactly, who cares?
>>
>>568536791
wrong. war is profit in the sense that governments can use treasury money to purchase equipment, ammunition etc from their own defense industry, providing jobs, circulation of income etc

You dont anything about economics.
>>
>>568522758
Nothing. And encourage your representatives also to do nothing. Why? Let this form into an identifiable mass including if necessary Saudi Arabia. Then once it has formed into a real nation state then annihilate it. Otherwise you are swinging at the wind. Good luck.
>>
>>568522758
Combat religion in everyday life to end the ideas that lead to these groups.
>>
>>568537084
jus a technicality
>>
>>568523269
Muslim lover.
>>
Carlin really had a point when he said that you can't completely destroy these people without becoming as evil as they are. Until we're dipping decapitated muslims into pig blood or some other terrible method of punishment, they won't stop. And even that might not stop them, instead making more martyrs. Turning the Middle East into an irradiated wasteland ala Fallout would have to be the final solution.
>>
The people saying that these people aren't really dieing are fucking retards
>>
>>568538195
You're a butt-boy for the Muslims
>>
>>568537645
...so become as evil as they are. It's not that big a deal. And suddenly we don't have to deal with a bunch of stinky pushy ragheads.

This is what happens when you don't keep these cunts in line:
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4681/germany-sharia-police
>>
>>568538580
This is happening in the UK too
>>
>>568538505
I'm from the same town as foley, my parents are friends with his, and he's not coming back.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.