[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we can all remember high school. Regardless if the memories

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1410390598947.jpg (177KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
1410390598947.jpg
177KB, 399x600px
I think we can all remember high school. Regardless if the memories were happy or sad, the memories are not forgotten. My high school memories are of a lonely friendless boy. During my junior year, a girl named Alexis came to my school. Alexis was paler than any girl I had ever met. She was also taller than the other girls and thin to the point where she barely had curves. But I didn’t mind, I found her beautiful. I seemed to be the only one with that opinion. She was a loner like me. No one seemed to notice that she existed. We spent a semester stealing glances at each other, both too shy to make the first move.
>>
>>568185337
hang yourself
>>
>>568185337
was she an imaginary friend of urs?
>>
The following semester, we were assigned to sit next to each other during our English class. This was at the time when working together began to gain popularity as a teaching tool in schools. I was eventually paired with Alexis on a group project. Even paired up, we were slow to open up to each other. But gradually, we began to form a strong bond. However, being the shy boy I was, I never gathered the courage to ask her to spend time together after school. Our interactions were limited to English class. As summer break began to approach, I panicked at the thought of not seeing her for an entire summer. I approached her after class one day and mumbled something to the effect of: would she like to hang out with me during the summer. Her eyes lit up as she excitedly gave me directions to her house.
>>
The first day of summer break, I got on my bike and followed Alexis’s directions to her house. I was careful not to ride too fast because the day was hot and I didn’t want to work up a sweat before seeing her. Slowly and without sweating, I managed to get to her house, an older but well kept single story home. I put my bike on the lawn and went to knock on the door. The door was answered by a tall imposing man. “Hi, is Alexis there” I stammered. His face turned ugly. “There, is, NO, Alexis, HERE” he shouted, his voice becoming louder with each word. Upon hearing the commotion, a woman who looked exactly like an older Alexis approached from behind the man. Thinking she was obviously Alexis’s mother, I decided to try my luck with her. “Hi, is Alexis there” I asked her. Instead of answering, the woman began to sob. Without any further words, the man slammed the door shut.
>>
Go on plz anon
>>
Proceed, OP
>>
Surely op will finish
>>
Face brick red, I turned and began to walk back to my bike. Suddenly, I heard a tapping sound. Confused, I looked around until I spotted the pale figure of Alexis behind a window. Noticing that I noticed her, she lifted the window and beckoned for me to come in. Still confused and shocked at the behavior of her parents, I stood in place without moving for what seemed like an eternity. My legs suddenly felt like they had a will of their own. I picked up my bike and walked over to the window. Setting the bike down again, I climbed through the window into her room.
>>
Imma bump again. Op may be a slow typer but i want to hear the end.
>expect dinosaur walk?
>>
oh fuck alexis is a trap
>>
Same now I'm interested
>>
Alexis pulled the window shut behind me. The behavior of her parents again entered my consciousness and my heart began to pound. “What about your parents?” I whispered. In response, she giggled and walked to her door. Following her over, I looked over her shoulder to notice that the door was locked. Alexis turned and gave me a hug. Leaning over my shoulder, she whispered that she needed to change. Thinking she would be a while, I looked around for something to sit on. At a glance, her room looked like a typical girl room. Yet, something seemed out of place. A second glance revealed what it was. Her bookshelf was empty except for one book. Noticing that Alexis had already entered her closet and shut the door, I walked over to see the book. It was a yearbook from her old high school. Opening it, I began to look for her picture when a chill went down my spine. Her name and picture had been neatly cut out.
>>
Suddenly, the closet door burst open. It was as if Alexis had sensed what I had seen. She was on me in an instant, a terrifying look upon her face. Her hand wrapped around my wrist. This was the first time she had touched me with her hand. It was ice cold. The grip, vice like and unnaturally strong for a girl. She dragged me over to her bed and pushed me onto it. She stood over me glaring and ordered me to reach under the bed. Hands trembling, I complied and fished around until I felt something that wasn’t carpet.
>>
Does someone find any similarities with a book, movie or urban legend or smth?
>>
It was the cut out yearbook picture. The smiling picture was of a boy named Alexander. Looking at Alexis, I noticed the bulge on her pants for the first time as I began to cry. -End.
>>
>>568187175
Congrats anon. You win.
>>
Well did he fuck her him r what
>>
>>568188051

>tfw my name is alexander
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.