[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

I was watching tv with my mom and eating cereal. She was just

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 59

I was watching tv with my mom and eating cereal. She was just staring at the screen shell shocked. I saw the second tower come down. Went to school and didn't really understand what was going on.
>>
Share your stories /b
>>
>>568081280
I was in second grade on 9/11. Nobody explained to me what happened and we were asked to draw how we felt in art class about it.

I looked around at what everyone else was drawing and saw big buildings and fire and shit. So I drew a big tower will a helicopter flying into it.

Nobody ever told me shit when I was young and I didn't really learn about what happened until I was older so the event doesn't really affect me emotionally at all.
>>
>>568081280
i was fucking ur mom
>>
13 and I told my mom "who cares" just before the first tower collapsed.

Still dgaf
>>
>>568081187
I was like 10 yo or something in art class

teacher came in and said there had been a terrorist attack in america. I asked her how many amerishits died?

she replied that over 3000 had died, we all celebrated and sang merry songs and skipped the rest of the day.
>>
apologise for bad england
>be me
>be looking tv
>fist tower is crash
>no
>second tower is crash
>this is attack
>no
>>
>be me
>phone rings
>'twin towers is kill'
>'no'
>>
>>568081187

give up, no one cares anymore.
>>
>was in 5th grade.
>everyone starts panicking
>parents all picking up kids
>chaotic
>as i leave with my mom, we walk past the office; everyone's crying.
>sit there with my bro, sis, dad, mom, watching tv not knowing wtf is going on
>never go outside for the next few weeks
>that year was the last july 4th year
>>
>>568082921
I don't care either. I feel like most people who express outrage and post shit on facebook about honoring that day are fake as shit.

Unless someone lost a loved one during 9/11, they shouldn't be upset or sad about it. More people died from hunger that day.

People just love to act like they care. Especially on social media.
>>
>be me
>be looking tv
>towers is kill'
>allah be praised
>>
>>568081187
First grade. Teacher turned on the tv after the first was hour but before the second one was. I think school was let out early and my parents were pissed the teacher did that, saying with kids that young (~6) it should be up to the parents to show their children in a way they'd understand instead of showing them horrific images they wouldn't get.
>>
>was in 1st grade
>don't remember shit
>>
>>568083264
forgot to add, we also felt the pentagon hit here too.
>>
>2014
>Still crying about something that happened 13 fucking years ago.

It was inside job anyway
>>
>Implying anyone gives a shit

Stop following the crowd. If you didn't know anyone in the towers that died, then you shouldn't give a shit. People die all the time. The only reason you guys give a fuck about it is due to the bullshit pumped into your brain via the media.
>>
>>568081187
There are far more current events that really need the attention of faggots like yourself. But hey if getting all fuked up over a decade old problem then you go right ahead Mr current affairs.

Fuk well never stop problems of the future if we are still arguing about hte problems of the past.
>>
>>568083551
^This

>>568083267
>>
>>568081187
>Got up brushed the dust off my jeans and got a bagel
That new York life homie
>>
I had just walked home from school with my bro and when I came in my mom was crying. I watched the news all day, but didn't really understand the significance of it.
>>
>>568081187
me and my dad were landscaping a house down the street when my step mom came running up to us yelling about how we just got bombed
we walked to our house and watched for a couple of minutes and then my dad was like "well, lets get back to work"
i thought it was the work of terrorists for ten years and then i actually did some research and have come to the conclusion that it was an inside job
>>
>>568081187
>home from school
>eating spaghetti loops on the dinner table
>some asian lady on the news saying towers on fire
>cool, just like in die hard
>get bored and go play with lego

still don't really get why people care so much
>>
>>568083427
How could it be an inside job if we have video footage of the planes hitting the tower from the outside?
>>
>>568083551
If nobody gives a shit, the why are you whining?
>>
Please excuse english

>wanking up
>family at tv
>speak of hert tower
>tower fine though
>school
>tower kill all of sudden
>go on lunch
>forgot teh capri sun
>no
>>
>>568083781
Because he is sick of people pretending that they do.
>>
>>568081187
>be me
>9
>living in NY
>dad works at WTC
>mom is in Buffalo for a work thing
>goto school 3 miles away from Downtown Manhattan
>reading in class
>hear loud boom
>minutes later principal gets on PA
>tells us parents are coming to get us
>everyone leaves but me
>they can't get a hold of my mom or dad
>second boom, i'm really scared now
>lots of sirens
>my mom finally calls the school
>shes freaking out
>dad wont answer cell

cont.?
>>
>>568083773
how about 7 of the supposed hijackers were still alive years after the crash?
>>
>>568083267
all this righteous bullshit is fake.
like you said hunger kills more people.
its just that this was 3000 people in one morning
if peanut allergies would kill all its yearly victims on one day we would probablybe still be engaged in the great Legume wars
>>
>>568081187
Looks like nobody gets it.
>>
File: 1402443841556.jpg (656KB, 1357x1816px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402443841556.jpg
656KB, 1357x1816px
>>568081187

>be me in 9th grade
>sitting in keyboard class
>teacher gets email from staff to read CNN.com news
>she tells the class there was an attack in new york and that the website wasn't loading (due to too much traffic)
>we carry on like we don't give a shit because it's not us getting quran'd
>redneck repub parents start driving up to the school in pickup trucks/suvs to frantically take them home to try to protect them from the towel heads.
>Me going home and fapping to the tears of butthurt merkins and then meeting my Quake3 clan online for instagib rail practice.
>>
I was in 1st grade, all I remember thinking was why is this such a big deal? I was legitimately confused. I probably would have appreciated it more if my teachers and parents had spent more time emphasizing that people crashed planes full of people just into huge buildings full of people, and less time on nationalist shit about people hating our freedom.
>>
>>568082690
Best i've read in a while
>>
>>568084010
Like who?
>>
File: 1373609447852.jpg (417KB, 890x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373609447852.jpg
417KB, 890x1280px
>>568081187
>16 years old I was smoking hash and weed in my bedroom with some chums and watching tom green.
>Went to get some snacks and saw that shit on the news.
>Watched news for the rest of the day baked out my brains, felt bad for the people dying, but vicariously excited too.

I thought it was the happening. Instead it was just some ragheads getting lucky cos the NSA were too lame.
>>
>>568084001
fake and gay. go fuck your "dead" dad in the ass.
>>
>>568084001
no
>>
>wake up
>turn on tv
>see the symbols of america's sinful, lavish lifestyle destroyed
>praise allah and my cousin Abbud
>have sex with one of my many beautiful goats
>eat bowl of sand
>>
>>568084231
Heaven pls no

>>568084272
ok
>>
>>568084102
jesus, that picture.
asians overall are disgusting, but their pubic hair is what i find completely hideous, it's so weird and it looks like a bunch of spiders.
>>
>>568084285
this
>>
>>568081187

was already watching cnn
first plane hits and they cut to coverage
watch 2nd plane hit live
start to spontaneously laugh and giggle
"its about time"
call older brother, tell him
we both laugh on phone, shake heads
yep murikah
>>
>>568084219
cant remember the name but my point is there is a ton of comprehensive evidence that it was an inside job
>>
File: asian_pubes.gif (1MB, 240x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asian_pubes.gif
1MB, 240x240px
>>568084414
>>
I was 7 and saw it on the news and gave no fucks.
I still give no fucks.
>>
>Around 11pm in Australia
>I'm 11 yrs old
>Come out to get a drink and see my mother still up watching tv
>Think it's a movie
>Ask mum what it is
>"Something terrible is happening in New York"
>Oh...okay. Good night.
>>
>>568084019
you dumbass you just dont fucking know. The soviet union was dead for 10 years. Things were cheap, life was easy, We were untouchable. The idea that anyone could match us for years was unthinkable then you turn on the fucking news and fucking nyc is crumbling. No one cares about some faggot ass bankers who got killed we care because our supremacy was under attack.
>>
>>568084285
>implying that sandniggers have freedom vision
>>
File: ohwait.jpg (35KB, 417x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohwait.jpg
35KB, 417x300px
>>568084507
Care to provide us with any of this "evidence"?
>>
>>568081187
>Come home from school
>Dad is standing up watching tv
>Asks what's up
>"Niggers, they can't fly planes"
>Wonder if any tall buildings in this country
>Wonder if niggers are allowed to pilot planes here
>Laugh and asks what's for dinner
>"Not funny, son"
>>
I was in 1st grade when it happened, but I don't remember ever hearing about it that day. I didn't even know about it until a classmate explained it to me in 5th grade I think. I know that I moved sometime that year and I'm not sure if I was even enrolled in my new school yet. Honestly, I was probably just playing some N64 and my parents never told me about it because they figured I was too young.
>>
>>568084661
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNR6Kbg5jJ8
>>
>>568082690
my 1st glade class had us sit in a circle and we were asked what we thought about what happened. I guess the other kids were just better at bullshitting even then, because no one explained shit. I just straight up said I didn't understand what happened. teacher didn't really respond, moved on to the next kid. apparently she wrote a concerned letter to my mom
>>
>>568084574
>Be next day
>At K-mart for some reason
>Look up at the store TV and see the same footage from last night
>Still don't care.
>>
File: sniper.jpg (46KB, 600x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sniper.jpg
46KB, 600x407px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XNyNAjF1m0

>didn't want to go to school
>8th grade
>pretend to be sick
>confirmed for not going to school
>success
>turn on TV
>flip to HBO
>Full Metal Jacket is on
>watch the movie
>get tripped out by ending sequence where sniper is murdering the squad
>grinding music
>hear dad yell "holy shit a plane just hit the WTC"
>I think its a small plane, not a big deal
>movie ends
>mindfucked
>dad comes into room and changes channel to CNN
>towers are smoking
>spend day watching 9/11

7 years later I joined the Marines and got some.
>>
File: NrpzElb.jpg (559KB, 1494x1105px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NrpzElb.jpg
559KB, 1494x1105px
>>568081187
>6th grade
>had my backpack on read2go
>noticed i had 15 mins to spare
>flipped on tele lookin to watch some toonz before i leave
>only news stations
>i'm looking at smoke, debris, fire, screaming
>watch the second tower fall
>again smoke, debris, fire, LOTS more screaming
>get fucking pissed that my cartoons aren't on and walk to school
>get to class teachers faces red and watery trying to hold back tears
>mr weiss rolls in tv moniter
>class watches tv rest of day
>fuckyeahnoschool.jpeg
didn't realize what really happened till i got home and my parents explained it

fucked up day. devastated the charmed lives we were all used to. i'm sure /b/ will make fun of it like they always do but maybe take time out of your day for a moment of silence.
>>
File: 1384809023731.png (106KB, 350x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384809023731.png
106KB, 350x319px
>>568084606
welcome to the real world where shit happens

and just a heads up, nothing in America is superior to anything in the world, only your obesity rates, national debt and your army
>>
File: flergle (1).jpg (46KB, 550x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flergle (1).jpg
46KB, 550x285px
>>568081187
Toppest of keks, Fucking wining americunts, you sooks are gonna be crying about this for fuckin ever.
>>
>>568084563
exaclty
>>
>11th September 2001
>finished work for the day, only did half days on Tuesdays.
>also my 21st birthday
>went to the pub, was enjoying a few cold pints of beer
>a couple of games of pool
>could this day get any better?
>suddenly a wild bar maid appears
>"quick, let me put the TV on, somethings happening in America"
>TV on
>image of twin towers, one with big hole in side and smoke pouring out
>mydaygotevenbetter.jpg
>watch 2nd plane plough into other tower
>watch people practicing Olympic diving off top of towers
>watch town towers deconstruct themselves
>this is amazing
>who is responsible for this wonderful display?
>spend afternoon and evening drinking more beer and speculating who made this happen.

BEST

BIRTHDAY

EVER
>>
File: 1373399964379.jpg (55KB, 464x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373399964379.jpg
55KB, 464x332px
>>568085117
lol i can smell the jelly from here bruh
>>
>in highschool
>walk into chemistry, teacher and everyone else watching tv
>watch tv for the whole class
>watch tv the whole next class, then the whole rest of the day
>was pretty good day
>>
>>568084845
I hate that the schools tried to act like everyone was personally affected by 9/11. Building up a bunch of people who make themselves victims.

We don't sit in fucking circles and discuss how cancer kills thousands every year or hunger or heart disease, etc.

They only schools that should have even addressed the matter were the one's in New York.
>>
>>568085287
*The only schools that should have even addressed the matter were the ones in New York.

fuckin typos
>>
>>568084001
>principal tells police officer what happened
>they have to take me to the police station while they wait for my mom to get here
>im waiting at station
>its fucking crazy, so many people everywhere some crying
>its all over the t.v
>I knew what my dads building looked like cause I could see it from my house
>its on fire on the t.v
>it falls down
>I cry
>Mom gets there
>Dad is missing
>Days go by
>weeks
>my Dad's brother is at ground zero
>digging through rubble
>months go by
>Uncle Todd gets really sick
>years go by
>i'm 18
>join army
>getting ready to go to Afghanistan
>rupture colon in basic training
>major surgery
>I get DQ'd

feels bad man
>>
>>568084993
You were pissed about missing toonz? Imagine how I felt being an Ausfag and missing my toonz because of something happening in another fucking country.
>>
File: 1410345037306.jpg (59KB, 403x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410345037306.jpg
59KB, 403x222px
>>568081187
>wake from a peaceful slumber
>'oh my god anon, come look at the news'
>damn that sucks, time to go school

We were eventually taught about minimal american international dynamics, but it wasn't a massive deal for us ausfags.
>>
>>568085271
yeah i jelly
every morning i hope to wake up having gained 500lbs of fat and having lost about 50 points of my IQ
>>
>>568085287
yeah, I think the thing that pisses me off especially in retrospect is that they were basically socially coercing us into giving a shit. if you didn't understand it, didn't react as strongly to it, or thought other things were a bigger deal, that pretty much made you an instant america-hater or psycopath
>>
>be me, 9
>wake up in the morning
>see dad
>he looked sad
>"whats up dad?"
>he sheds a few tears
>"something terrible happened"
>didnt understand because youngfag
>never forget dad crying
>>
File: nomoretears.jpg (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nomoretears.jpg
127KB, 600x600px
>>568085425
I thought you we told you to fuck off and die with your bullshit. Go QQ somewhere else fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 240x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 240x210px
>>568085240
>>
File: 1410338021027.jpg (31KB, 492x436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410338021027.jpg
31KB, 492x436px
>>568085425
Wot a faggot
>>
File: VhbOD.jpg (51KB, 500x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VhbOD.jpg
51KB, 500x327px
>>568085425
>>
File: 1362421154683.jpg (17KB, 208x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362421154683.jpg
17KB, 208x228px
>>568085287
maybe because 9/11 was a hate crime inflicted by humans and not a disease involving erratic cell growth? u fuckin stupid as shit son
>>
i was in elementary school. Mrs. Roth was checking her computer and she looked upset and made a phone call to our office. Then the announcement came over the loudspeaker and explained the situation in layman's terms. Mrs. Roth then put on this horrendous fake smile and escorted us all to the auditorium. The staff spoke to us and then sent us all home early. I was watching the recap on TV while my mother was losing her shit trying to get in touch with my step father who was supposed to be at a meeting there. Turns out he got stuck in traffic on the way in and thats when the first tower got hit. He turned around and went home. I flew later in december to visit my bio dad and i remember how insane TSA was and airports/planes terrified me for life. I also watched final destination around that time too.
>>
File: 1408970569782.jpg (247KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408970569782.jpg
247KB, 1280x960px
>>568085425
>getting ready to go to Afghanistan
>rupture colon in basic training

literally butthurt.
>>
>friend in gym class tells me a guy flew into the WTC
>lol retard
>second plane hits
>ohshit.webm
>school canceled
>go home
>beat off and play starcraft
>>
>>568081187
I was just born. Don't remember much. Just kidding.
>inb4 not even underage ban
>>
>>568085117
yeah thats kind of the point man. Before 9/11 things were pretty fucking great here. obviously it was more than just a terrorist attack that fucked us but that pretty much symbolized everything going to absolute shit
>>
>>568081187
I watched it with my family and we were celebrating as it happens
>>
File: 1409575338070.jpg (27KB, 587x812px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409575338070.jpg
27KB, 587x812px
>>568085523
Same. Missed dragon ball z
>>
>>568082690
So that means you're like 16. No wonder this place has gone to shit.

Faggot.
>>
>>568085728
it wasn't a hate crime. massive act of terrorism, yeah, but it was motivated by a desire to politically fuck with america and thus the world
>>
>>568083773
>get Netflix
>watch documentaries
>>
>>568085991
I'm 20 and I was in 1st grade when it happened, so your math is pretty shit
>>
>>568085991
>So that means you're like 16
im guessing you werent that great in math class
>>
>>568086059
>because you should believe everything you see on Netflix
>>
>>568085425
Was your father ever found?
>>
>>568084563
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK, FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U
>>
>>568086201
No, because he made it up.
>>
>>568086201
no
Uncle Todd died though
>>
>>568086059
>joke
>your head
>>
>>568086134
Your math is pretty shit. I was in 6th grade in 2001.
I'm 24
>>
>>568086208
Go back to 9gag fucking summerfaggot.
>>
File: 1410319871755.jpg (49KB, 566x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410319871755.jpg
49KB, 566x480px
>>568086032
Nope, false flag attack so bush had a reason to invade Iraq and steal some oil. Stop believing everything the media force feeds you idiot.
>>
>>568085991
He'd be 18, dip shit. Learn to math.
>>
>>568085696

No, more now that's what I call an awesome birthday
>>
File: 2013-01-13Capture.jpg (50KB, 713x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2013-01-13Capture.jpg
50KB, 713x402px
>>568083773
I see what you did there
>>
>>568086208
eat a dick faggot
>>
File: CountVonDogg.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CountVonDogg.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>568086032
yeah should have used the word terrorism, but irregardless, anons comment was still written by a pissed off 12 year old who doesn't know how to create a decent argument.
>>
>>568084285
>eat bowl of sand

Kek'd
>>
>>568086327
sorry man, you must have been held back a few times. probably because you suck at math

1st 01-02
2nd 02-03
3rd 03-04
4th 04-05
5th 05-06
6th 06-07
7th 07-08
8th 08-09
9th 09-10
10th 10-11
11th 11-12
12th 12-13
>>
File: a (25).jpg (112KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a (25).jpg
112KB, 640x1136px
>The Fappenning Full Collection:
is. gd/thefappenning (remove space)
>>
i watch tv
plain crash
towr fall
go on street
"oh noes" :(
>>
>>568086336
you're retarded too, but yeah I didn't phrase that right. america enabled it and had it coming, but it wasn't an inside job
>>
>>568086624
Is it fun being 12 years old?
>>
I'm I the only one here who was in highschool when this happened? fuck I am old as niggers
>>
>>568086603
I was born 1990
2001 = 11 yrs old
11 yrs old = 6th grade

2014 - 1990 = 24

Fuck off.
>>
>>568085425
You're supposed to take it easy with the ass-pounding, soldier. You have to work up to the big cocks. I lost too many men to ruptured colons because they instantly jumped on the big boys. Smh.
>>
>>568086707
too soon, yankee?
>>
>>568081187
rollin
>>
>>568086707
You tell me.
>>
File: 1408067614565.jpg (30KB, 680x383px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408067614565.jpg
30KB, 680x383px
>>568081187
I was in third grade, I don't remember any buzz about it.
>>
>>568086757
doesn't change that anon is older than 16.
>>
>>568085604
Exactly. That is one reason why so many Americans have that bullshit victim hood mentality. Always looking for a reason to be upset.

I have never felt sad about 9/11 or given a shit about honoring the people who died. And everyone I know looks at me weird on this day of the year when I say that I don't care. They wouldn't care either if they hadn't been coaxed or coerced into giving a shit.
>>
I didn't give a fuck, like when any other similar events occur.
>>
>>568086157
>because you should believe everything on the internet
>>
3rd Grade, Announcements start going off about a plane hitting WTC, my first thought is one of the small planes hitting a random building, who cares. Kids start getting picked up by the fuckton, start wondering how bad could this shit possibly be. never get picked up, just me and 4 other kids out of a class of 30~. While walking home I'm looking up at this long ass cloud stretching across the sky. Couldn't help but feel weird about it. I get to the apartment building. Peoples doors are wide open, including mine, which isn't a thing in new york, walk into apartment, TV showing video feed of smoke and ash, still have no clue what's going on. Start hearing peoples voices from the rooftop door, I head on up and find my older brother and neighbors staring off into Manhattan (lived in queens) at this cloud of dust. First thing I thought was "the fucking twin towers?" they were my favorite buildings to stare at as a kid. Realized a shitload of people got Allah akbared, people talking about being at war. Shit was crazy for a few days.
>>
>Be on vacation with parents in camper van
>Watching TV
>See shit hit the fan
>Wow! This is way cool movie!
>We all go eat tacos and play vidya games
>It was a good vacation
>>
They were showing Dragon Ball Z when the news pop up to show the second plane crash, to tell the truth i was more piss off about cutting Dragon Ball Z than a terrorist attack in USA, i was like nine years old.
>>
>>568081187
Did they do anything for it in New Zealand? I honestly don't remember anything happening
>>
>>568085728
so maybe next time they gather chilgren in one of their little circle, they can ask them how they feel about the "freedom fighters" USA sends around the world to murder and disrupt the lives of millions in the name of the red white and blue.
GTFO with this bullshit, children ought to stay children and do childish stuff , and not be concerned with the fucked up world we are living in that young age
>>
File: Deal with it.gif (2MB, 250x142px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Deal with it.gif
2MB, 250x142px
>>568081187
>TFW 9/11 is a regional holiday where i live
>>
File: 1358968014701.gif (2MB, 236x173px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358968014701.gif
2MB, 236x173px
>>568081187
yfw there is more about 9/11 on 4chin and other chans than on info websites like CNN or else
>>
Sweet jesus, Americans love to wallow in their victim status.

This was a great news day in the UK - most of the time spent speculating whodunnit - the list was long - nobody likes the USA. I went out sept12 and bought all the papers.
>>
>>568088281
>bought all the papers

plss, be an hero
>>
File: 1314182904421.jpg (34KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1314182904421.jpg
34KB, 407x405px
>>568081187

>Be Ausfag
>Wake up on the morning of the 12th
>Switch on the telly
>For a second, I thought I'd missed and episode of DBZ
>>
>>568085240
Happy birthday /b/ro
>>
Happy 9/11

Steel melting point temperature :1370c

Aviation Fuel open air burn temperature :1030c

Wake up y'all
>>
File: JewBerg.gif (2MB, 190x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JewBerg.gif
2MB, 190x300px
>>568082690
I bet holocaust doesn't affect you emotionally too you filthy go-antisemite!
>>
>>568088718
yeah because it was a hoax
>>
>>568088714
>can't understand basic science
>constant heat can lead to structural weakness
>I can't understand it so it's a conspiracy

Go back to sleep, retard.
>>
>>568088718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybCR875RJgE
>>
>>568081187
>be year 6
>be Australian
>get up to watch my Cheez TV
pretty sure that it was meant to be Pokemon, but people have said it was supposed to be Card Captors
>Turn on TV
>every channel is news
>get mad
>go to school
>argue with bossy cunt girl about how it doesn't matter even though I don't know what happened
>some people mad at me
>some people on my side
>nobody old enough to get it
>grow up not giving a shit about it because Australian
>still don't give two fucks
>get over it amerifags
>>
>>568081187
>was only 5
>playing with my Thomas's when the story was on the news
>parents were in shock
>kept playing with Thomas's
>zero fucks given then
>zero fucks given now
>>
>>568088714
>steel doesnt need to melt to have its construcional quality be reduced by a critical amount
>also the substance of the supportive main pylons had been critically damaged by a fucking airplane flying right through them
>having steel glowing red at 1030C with about 4000 tons of concrete on top of it will cause it to give way, 100%

why am i even falling for the bait :|
>>
Literally got into a few fights at school that day because of 9/11. During afternoon homeroom every student in the class was asked to describe their feelings about the event.

When it got to my turn I tried to think of the positive things that could come from the event. The chance to reconnect with some people you might have been putting off for some silly reason. The chance to learn about the people who were actually there in the shit trying to help victims and keep things organized. The chance to see that this whole thing shouldn't just be about trying to get some revenge on some then unkown asshole trying to instill fear on a country and only managing to bring them closer together.

The only thing my classmates managed to get from my little speech was "9/11 was a good thing for us" however, because you know teenagers don't like to really think about things and just want the tl;dr. Word spread through the school, and white knights started showing up in my classes wanting to pick a bone.

Basically a really good time afterwards.
>>
File: 1383078547982.gif (3MB, 192x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383078547982.gif
3MB, 192x333px
>>568088872
>>568088949
SHAME ON YOU GOY-GUYS! Holocaust has been proven many times and over 6 milion people died there, and you deny it?
>>
>>568083320
>first grade
either retarded or under-aged and b&
>>
File: 1406811824936s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406811824936s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>Be me, swefag
>9/11
>Ppl crying n shit
>I dont care, fuck Amerifag
>Dunt mess with sandniggers stupid fucks
>Class have silent minute
>Bored as fuck
>10 seconds in start making fartsounds
>Told i was psychopath
>Go home, watch spongebob.
>Fuck Amerifag, Spngebob sang friendship song
>9/11 would watch again
>>
I was working out when a friend phoned me and told me to switch the tv on.

I was shoked, exited and arroused. I jerked off for a while while I saw the towers fall again and again. First live, then many repeats. Then my mon came home. Nearly cried as I filled her in on it all.

Always hated Americunts, but seeing people die on live tv was just fucked. Now we see people die the whole time, back in 2001 it wasn't so common.

Now I celebrate 9/11 with seeing and posting 'funny' pictures. And ofc by opening the windows, gotta let those planes fly though.
>>
"it's just like an action movie!"

11 year old me.


Thanks FOX
>>
>>568081187
>>568081280
sure
>i was sittin' on my front porch
>grabbed a beer
>and fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>568085728
this
>>
>>568081187
I didn't see the video of it until I started watching youtube in 2008. So it didn't really impact me at all, we just got out of school early that day.

The first time I saw pictures of it was 4 years after because I found a book in the library that had newspaper front pages for the next day around the world. I think that was the first time I saw any sort of mass destruction because I was really sheltered.
>>
I was 6, mum said I couldn't go to the disco at my school. I was sad.
>>
File: 1410388401108.png (15KB, 594x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410388401108.png
15KB, 594x480px
>was in 7th grade
>live in Florida and going to small, shitty private school that encompasses all grades
>during Math class, adult comes in and says that the WTC just got #rekt
>meant absolutely nothing to anyone in the school under the age of 30 because New York is two billion miles away and therefore not actually real place in our minds
>not being 2edgy4u; it just wasn't a big deal to us because it was so far away and in a place we'd only seen on television, and we were so young
>suddenly we start "caring" when the principal says anyone who feels they need to go home early can do so
>HAAAAAAAALLLLF-DAY MOTHERFUCKAAAA

A couple of the artsy-fartsy pretentious highschoolers were acting dramatic as fuck, and that's the extent of anyone in the student body really being affected by it here. Oh, that and there was a middle-aged Kindergarten teacher who looked like that rotten little toad bitch from The Oblongs, and, I shit you not, she was telling all of the small children that our school was going to be attacked next and that they were all going to do.
>>
>>568081187
I was pretty excited because they cancelled gym class and i no longer had to run my laps
>>
>>568088281
>Reply
and people like the brits? I'm pretty sure you guys lead the world historically in being imperialist bastards
>>
>>568081187
Been at the home of my girlfriend, her sister called and said "someon is attacking murica" (germanfag here). Rushed to the TV and watched the whole shit until til midnight.....
>>
Tbh I live an hour away from the city. That shit is scary a fuck when you live that close. Btw I I was at my dad's office that day and saw both planes hit.
>>
>>568084845
Haha I love 'murica, where people expect highly of children.
>>
My friends burrhday is today. The ashes came to his party too, lived in brooklyn at the time
>>
>>568091028
I'm sure I would have understood better if they spent more time explaining what actually happened. 90% of what they told us was about how the terrorists did this because they hate america and our freedom
>>
>>568088714
Fucking moron. Im gonna go ahead and guess you've made a facebook post about how 9/11 was an inside job, and how you're some kind of elite atheist.
>>
>>568085240
happy bday /b/ro
>>
I were browsing 4chan with a towel in my head
Shit was so cash
Also i dont know why amerifats celebrate the 9th of november
>>
>Be in Britbongland
>Age 14
>come back from school
>Mum is watching the TV from 0.2 inches away and crying over death of two buildings
>tell her that being that close could damage her retinas
>watch samurai jack in other room
>>
>>568091291
>hate america and our freedom
kek
>>
>>568086134

bullshit fucking shit. I was in 5th grade in 2001, I'm 23 now.

fuck off faggot.
>>
I was like "oh shit" in my mind, because I was too young to be allowed to speak in such manners around my parents, which I was watching the news with at the time.

It was a big topic at school, but I didn't take part in it until someone asked me and I told him "I don't care too much about it. It's not like I can do anything about it, and other actions that affect people negatively. It's sad when people die, especially when they are killed before they have completed their lives, so to speak."

I then proceeded to tell him that the reason people are making a big fuss about it is because it happened in modern America, where people haven't really been affected by war at that grade before. It came as a surprise to the entire world. That the big, badass America was struck with a blow like that, out of nowhere. But people die in wars and acts of terrorism pretty much every day.

...

Ever since I learned about the concept of war, I've been sort of happy that it keeps happening. It IS a sad thing that people have to kill each other, don't get me wrong. I'm very glad, and thankful that it hasn't killed anyone I know, yet. (Except for my brother who was shot in the head in bosnia in the 90's) But right now, war is pretty much the only active thing we do, that can slow down our population growth. Because people breed like rabbits, and with each extra person on our planet, each person matters less in the society that we have. Long ago, when people lived in small, enclosed and isolated communities, every person mattered very much. Everyone had an important profession to follow, to make sure everyone survived.

Nowadays, people are ants.

...

Now, I didn't tell my friend all that, but it's what I've come up with ever since those young days of mine, when my brain was still developing.
>>
>>568091561
>freedom
>nigger president
Sure life is great in United States of √Āfrica
>>
Boo hoo get over it you cunt rags.
>>
>>568091561
not gonna lie, I wasn't smart enough in first grade to recognize what kind of retarded nationalist propaganda all that was, but I at least realized they were empty statements and shit didn't make sense
>>
File: 1410318288761.jpg (105KB, 500x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410318288761.jpg
105KB, 500x637px
>>568089229
I appreciate you taking the time to write up that concise post anon.

+1 internets to you
>>
>>568081187
I was building two lego towers. Got fed up, smacked the shit out of them and the next thing I know, mom is looking out the window screaming "OH MY GOD" as the first tower collapses. Ever since then, I've felt guilt. Did I cause it? Probably not. Will we ever know for sure? No. Telekinesis sometimes manifests in kids, especially in connection to strong emotions, and I was pretty fucking pissed that the lego towers looked like shit...
>>
Was sitting at home wondering where the fuck my Cheez TV went
>>
File: 4th reich.jpg (390KB, 1280x954px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4th reich.jpg
390KB, 1280x954px
>>568089584
>9 out of 11
>would watch again
>mfw
>>
I'm 24

In 6th grade when it happened.

I remember waking up for school that day. My dad was drinking coffee in his mug glued to the TV (west coast)

Tower 1 was just hit. My dad said it was an accident and aliens did it. He meant illegal aliens but as a kid I though he literally meant fucking aliens. I went to school that morning and told all my friends aliens blew up some big building.

By the time morning recess was over the second tower apparently was just hit. I remember our Jewish politically correct teacher walking our lime to class. She was fucking freaked out and in serious mode. I was fucking around cracking jokes and she made me stay outside while everyone went into class.

Eventually when I got in class she had the TV on. I remember hearing people curse on TV and of course we all laughed.

An hour or so later my mom pulled me out of school early. Tons of parents pulled their kids out that day for some reason.

Got home. Saw the first tower go down.

Was more exited than anything. Wanted to see the second fall.

News of pentagon
News of Pennsylvania crash

Dis gun be good.

As a kid I was mostly hyped and didn't give a shit about anyone. Now I see things completely different. I realize how fucked that was and couldnt imagine being trapped their or losing a loved one in that way. Fucking terrorist shits
>>
>>568091687
went over this already man. I turned 20 a few days ago, which means I was 7 on this day in 2001
>>
>>568091484
>britbong
>inches
wat?
>>
>>568091821

did you buy any chance have a lego flight school that had recently been infiltrated by lego al qaeda operatives?
>>
>>568081187
Well.....what was going on was planes hit some buildings and then they fell down. The End!
>>
>>568081187

>In kindergarten
>Dad comes and picks me up pretty early
>Don't know what's going on
>Dad says terrorists are attacking
>I cry
>Takes me home
>See mom crying
>Aunt Noemi was kill
>cry more

shit was never the same after that day
>>
happy 9/11 everyone
>>
>>568084019
I laughed i lost
>>
>>568081187
>>568091489
>Wake 'em up~!
>>
>>568091943
No, haha, but you know... There are some pretty wild conspiracy theories out there, some claim that the planes weren't hijacked or anything. If that's true (I don't believe it is but beliefs aren't always correct), hell... I could've caused it. I know I didn't but fuck, you know how you have some things when you were a kid that you feel bad about to this day? That's how I feel about that.
>>
>>568091937
Yes, you nub. The UK has a hybrid metric/imperial system like the US although it is much more towards the metric side.
>>
>>568085523
this. RIP cheez tv 9/11
>>
File: 1401304972091.jpg (192KB, 858x990px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401304972091.jpg
192KB, 858x990px
>>
>>568091291
Kek'd.

I just imagine a teacher at the front of a class and a load of Ike style toddlers gathered around
>children listen close something has fappened
>freedom is under attack
>god bless America
>please join me in a loud obnoxious USA chant out of respect to all the heroes lost today
>U S A .. U S A .. U S A
>please draw what you think freedom tastes like
>if you make a bad drawing of freedom you go to camp X-ray as a terrorist for hating and besmirching freedom
>>
>>568092168

oh i totally get what you're saying.

on September 7 i did meth for the first time. it was an accident; i thought it was coke, and i did way too much, 3 or 4 lines where you supposed to snort like a match head.

i was up for 4 days, with serious sleep dep hallucinations on the last day. finally closing my eyes to the news on the morning of 9/11.

i freaked out, thought i had caused the end of the world by doing meth.
>>
>>568081187
3000 people dead from 9/11 attacks - 21,000 civilians killed in the war in Afghanistan. America are the biggest terrorists on the planet. Their crimes against humanity are what fuels the fire in groups like ISIS and the Taliban. America are the biggest terrorists on the planet. You deserved 9/11, and so much more. Not even being edgy, just stating the facts. America is the most scum tier country on planet earth, and the world would be a better place if the entire country was eradicated from the world forever. The worst part about the entire thing, is that Americans are proud to be a part of it. If I lived there, I would be so disgusted with the heinous crimes of my evil government, that I would want no part of it, and I would move to a neutral country. But when you're 23rd in education, everyone is either batshit crazy religious, or a complete moron, and when you are made to recite the pledge of allegiance before you are even able to read, it's no wonder you are all so indoctrinated and brainwashed.

Fuck America.
>>
>>568084019
Word!
And more Americans died in thefollowing war on terror than died during the 9/11 attacks.
>>
File: 1408194828366.jpg (64KB, 582x588px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408194828366.jpg
64KB, 582x588px
First episode of "Lone Gunman" Aired March 2001 predicts everything that went on in 9/11
Spoiler alert; plane crashes into trade building
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
>>
File: 1404729167624.png (103KB, 320x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404729167624.png
103KB, 320x674px
>>
>>568081187
i was at the hospital because my foot was swollen and the tv showed the incident
a nigger started crying and wanted all to stand up and pray, i was the only one still sitting blaming on my foot
the nigger then came and tried to do a magic spell something about the lord can give u the strenght to stand up
i started to laugh and every1 looked at me with bad eyes
>>
>>568092459
Our you enjoying posting on this american website with your american made phone with american internet?

U mad bitch?
>>
Just a reminder that the people in the towers were making six-figure sums. No sympathy for those pigs.
>>
>Come home from school with friend
>Turn on tv
>Pictures of towers exploding and shit on the news
>cool
>Turn on N64 and play Pokemon
>>
>>568086134
>>568085991
Im about to be 21 and i was in second grade.
>>
>>568092459
That's funny, because sandniggers aren't people.
>>
>>568092459
>blanket statements and generalisations general
>>
>>568081187
I'm glad this happened
>>
>>568092564
Murifats with all dose army muh war machines
Cant stop two comercial unarmed planes

Lol amerifats
>>
>>568092683
Its a shame your mom didn't die in the place of one of the thousands of other moms that died that day.

You're a cunt. That could have been your family that day.
>>
>>568092707
I just turned 20 a few days ago, so I see no contradiction
>>
>>568091484
bambadadambabadamdam samurai jack
>>
>>568092920
Butt Blasted murifatso
>>
>>568092683
we cheered when 9/11 happened
>>
>>568092676
If eradicating America from planet earth meant getting rid of 4chan, I would happily pay that price. Along with all other American websites, hollywood, TV stations and TV shows. There is nothing America is currently giving the world that I would have a problem sacrificing to ensure they were completely wiped out. Also the internet would still exist, and my phone, and all my electronics, are Japanese.
>>568092717
Regardless of how you feel about sandniggers, America has no right to just pave over countries, killing their civilian residents.
>>568092742
Generalizations? Sure, maybe, but it's a safe generalization when it's true for the majority of the country.
>>
>>568081187
i'm much more interested in Lithuania beating you niggers on basketball then a stupid ass terrorist attack that happened 13 years ago.
>>
>>568091937
i used inches just incase people didnt know centimetres
>>
>be 11
>all day playing outdoor
>coming home to watch dragon ball z (7pm)
>each channel shows the same shit
> fuck you al qaida
>>
I remember my dad not getting home until really fucking late at night because they locked down not only the construction site he was working on and the entire city he worked in was in complete panic. I then remember him being out of work for a good little while because of the terrible economic situation that followed afterwards. The actual event I barely remember, other than my mother getting ready to send me to school, and then breaking down while watching the morning news. That's really it though, I don't remember it too much. Nor do I really care to. Shit like that will always happen and its gonna happen again sometime in my life.
>>
it was 20:15 here and i wanted to see the simpsons. but there were news everywhere! all normal tv program was canceled for news. i was like "what the hell do i care about america here in germany?" it sucked... in the end i watches the handball-bundesliga on dsf, one of the few channels with normal program.
>>
>>568092459

interpretation:

sour grapes.
>>
>>568093291
> letting the terrorists win
>>
>>568093184

sour grapes
>>
> watching the simpsons on VHS
> VHS ends, sees towers on news
> gets up
> changes VHS
> resumes watching the simpsons
>>
>>568093184
Yet Muslims have the right to invade multiple countries, paving over their civilians? Great logic.
>>
>>568093184
It's a safe generalisation when you can back up such claims. I'll give you the '23rd in education' but the rest is unsubstantiated nonsense.

Stay bitter.
>>
>>568089185
>>>568091851
>>568092296

Fucking this.
>>
>be me at 4 yrs old born 97 (sry im young and autistic)
>live in brooklyn nyc
>both parents work few blocks away from WTC
>dont remember shit because 4 yrs old
>tfw my fucking 10th grade history teacher cryed in front of my class showing the towers hit on tv
>>
I was living in Hawaii at the time with my ex and we were sound asleep about 4 am and got a phone call from my then stepdaughter who was in the US Air Force on a base in Spain - she said turn on the TV. And there it was. Both towers of the Word Trade Center on fire. I couldn't fucking believe it. It was sureal. Worst shit ever.
>>
Majority of the Hijackers are still alive.

except those killed in Mossad operations.
>>
>>568093848
fuck, I remember back when the autistic fucks kept that shit to themselves. it's not something to be proud of faggot
>>
I came home from school when I saw it on TV, I thought "holy shit, this can't be real." I felt like I was watching a movie unreal. But when I saw the whole news about I was mindfucked and the war on terror and Iraq started.
>>
>>568081187

ITT

Americans in mourning,

and others who wish they were significant
>>
File: 1376589137304.jpg (55KB, 387x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376589137304.jpg
55KB, 387x372px
>>568093978
r u fucking real kid 1v1 me any day of the fucking week my prepubescent 17 yr old self will fucking end you faggot FIGHT ME
>>
File: 442[1].jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
442[1].jpg
32KB, 500x375px
9/11 was the day I invested in stock for bollards company's....was a wise decision
>>
yum
>>
>>568094116
no
>>
?? ?? Happy 9/11 Day!
>>
>in a dutch themepark
>Mother gets call from my dad
> 'k lol tower is kill
> fuk
>>
>>568094261
thank you. man, what a faggot-infested thread this is. get in the holiday spirit bitches, it's a festive occasion
>>
lel i was born 2 days after 9/11 so don't remember anything !
>>
File: 1311609905142.jpg (138KB, 1208x1040px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1311609905142.jpg
138KB, 1208x1040px
>be me
>britbong
>don't hear about 9/11 until 10 years later
>dgaf

I also hate how most people treat it like it's the worst thing to happen in the history of the world ever
>>
File: 20140726_141714.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20140726_141714.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I was at work. Felt helpless. Scared cause I didn't know what was going to happen next.
>>
>>568094261
>>568094328

that's right. good. get it off your chest anonymously, so you can go back to sucking your american masters' cocks when in public and still feel relevant.
>>
>>568094439

exactly.

the worst thing in the world will be when the uk dissolves in a week.

VOTE YES!
>>
>>568094439
the only reason i hate it so much is because it cause the FUCKING TSA.
>>
>>568094407
Aww you mad b/ro...NICE

Captcha: 9/11
>>
I came home from school and turned on the TV so I could watch Digimon. Instead, every channel was blabbing on about the World Trade Centre.

I was pretty fucking pissed at missing Digimon, let me tell you.
>>
>>568092920
Those pigs got what they deserved. A good roasting.
>>
>>568093713
The majority of Americans (73%) identify themselves as Christians and about 20% have no religious affiliation. What else would you like me to back up?
>>
>>568094612

they probably died instantly and painlessly.

you should wish for the same for yourslef and those you love.
>>
Bull shit you didn't hear about it, that's why your shitty royal family played a foreign nation anthem for the first and only time in honor for the people that died during 9/11
>>
>>568085287
The Washington DC area got hit too. Shouldn't schools there have addressed the matter as well?
>>
6th grade in Science class,my teacher was confused but not upset. I was mad the next day that we weren't getting the day off.
>>
File: 1315914323620.jpg (139KB, 545x677px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1315914323620.jpg
139KB, 545x677px
Was working on my smokin hot 900MHz computer.
After I saw Bush talk about the attacks on camera I knew the fucker was behind the attacks. He was lying his ass off and was clearly reciting speeches he had started rehearsing long before 9/11.
Not everybody can be read like a book just from their body language, but baby Bush can.
>>
File: ShepardIShouldGo.jpg (41KB, 385x385px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ShepardIShouldGo.jpg
41KB, 385x385px
>>568081187
>eating breakfast in hotel w/ parents b/c called in sick to school "with flu" so I could go with them on my dad's business trip to Chicago
>watch news on TV
>"what is terrorist dad?
>get no response
>later find out my dad's college friend was working there
>mfw
>>
File: 1384973917121.png (26KB, 889x737px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384973917121.png
26KB, 889x737px
>>568094690
>>
>>568081187
Be 16. Second tower just went down when came back from school.
Mother looking at news.
Turns to me.
"Karma just got back to the Americans."
We nod and go about our lives like nothing happened.
Pic very much related, you fucks.
>>
>>568094690

>73%
>20%
>=93%

What's the other 07%, besides Jewish or Catholic? Anything else?
>>
4th grade, sitting in school and teacher telling us that ''this is big''
Didn't understand that it was an inside job, now i do.

Can't believe people still osama did it.
>>
>>568094543
>implying the UK hasn't already fucked it's self with 10,000 sand nigger dicks
>>
>>568094597
I like how people are getting pissed at recognizing 9/11 for the festive occasion that it is now, when all the eurofags are out and about.
?? ?? Happy 9/11 Day!
>>
>>568094814
Ah yes. The only defense a religious person ever has when questioned on the internet.

LE EPIC HAT MAYMAY

Sure showed me.
>>
>>568094691
Oh yeah, I'd really want to get murdered instead of going out on my own terms. Fucking idiot. And there were hundreds who were trapped in the tower for almost two hours in absolute terror and agony. Just listen to their final phone calls on youtube, they're all shitting themselves.
>>
>>568094597
You're obviously a newfag. b/ro? it's /b/ro you fuckhead, and nice image rip off tumblr. Go back to 9gag faggot
>>
>>568094910
Meh 9/11 seen better
>>
>>568081187
>be me
>in the kitchen eating smegma
>mom- "twin towers is kill"
>me- "no"
>>
>>568094778
I don't know about anon, but I was in fucking Seattle. zero relevance here
>>
>>568094910

hey i'm american, and i love 9/11 day.

it is after all the day we solidified our global dominance.

not even switzerland is safe!
>>
>>568094872
I don't know... Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, Hare Krishna. Does it matter?
>>
I can't tell if this is a implanted memory or not but I was in Pre-K and the teacher(s) had it on the TV. They were all watching while the kids played. I was watching too I thought it was cool as shit seeing a building blow up.
>>
>>568094992
I'm not even religious but just the fact you're sitting here going on about how Americans are stupid because a majority of them follow a faith is absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>568095026

>on my own terms

yes but you don't get to choose those terms. as such, a quick and painless death is best.

>those pigs got what they deserved. a good roasting

>And there were hundreds who were trapped in the tower for almost two hours in absolute terror and agony.

well which ones are you talking about?
>>
>>568083063
>>568083097
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>568095062
I'm also american but I also hate america, and everyone else except best korea. but I'm glad we agree that 9/11 is a festive holiday
>>
I just remember the images of the towers on tv and not really understanding what was going on. I remember my parents commenting on it but I just didn't understand the true extent of what happened :/
>>
File: nice[1].jpg (78KB, 640x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nice[1].jpg
78KB, 640x390px
>>568095036
Oh yeh got you raging....this is better than 9/11....NICE
>>
>>568084563
>file name
>>
>>568095258

everyone has their own reasons to celebrate!
>>
>>568095225
I never said they're stupid because they're religious. It probably plays a factor, for sure. But it's probably more to do with the fact they are 23rd in education, their public school system is a joke.
>>
File: 634563567754.gif (286KB, 256x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
634563567754.gif
286KB, 256x256px
>>568094881

Here are the six primary categories for the people who still believe the 'official' 9/11 story (the bin Laden story propagated by most of mainstream media):
1. People who haven't researched the subject.
2. People who haven't researched the subject properly (eg, their research involved primarily, or exclusively, seeking out statements that would help reinforce their current belief rather than truly examining all of the evidence from both sides).
3. People who are desperate (consciously or subconsciously) to believe what they've been told because of what the alternative would do to the foundation of their perception of the world they live in.
4. People who have already told friends, family & colleagues that they believe the bin Laden story (and have also perhaps ridiculed people who do not believe the bin Laden story) and, at this point, they *really* don't want to have to admit they were wrong.
5. People who usually just go with the flow of mainstream media & academia because they're unaware of the fact that virtually all members of mainstream media & academia will not publicly express a view on a taboo subject when it could hurt their reputation or career. They also aren't aware that the majority of the members of mainstream academia are focused on work that doesn't require much of an understanding of engineering, physics or global politics, and their understanding of global politics is based largely on what they're told by mainstream media.
6. People whose beliefs are often strongly influenced by the beliefs of the vast majority, and who are under the impression that the vast majority of the civilized world accepts the bin Laden story as fact.
>>
>Eating cereal in my cave
>turn on brand new 14inch black and white tv
>see tower go down
>lol
>see other tower go down
>lol
>go to school and stone 2 girls on the way
>lol
>spend rest of day fucking a goat
>>
>>568095262
I love how you even changed the file name so you don't look like a complete faggot
>>
>>568095382

23rd in education according to who?

what do you mean when you say the public school system is a joke?
>>
>>568081187
>be me
>I woke up and everyone was running around like headless cows
>Everyone was screaming:"AN HERO, AN HERO, AN HERO!"
>I asked my mom what the fuck happened.
>Noticed dad wasn't around.
>Mom told me dad flew into the twin towers
>Then my mom asked me:"ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli".
>I cracked right on the spot, smashed my mom in her face and started hitting her untill she was knockout
>Then i started to fuck her in the butthole and screamed I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU THE FORMULA PLANKTON
>Suddenly plankton jumped from behind a chair and said:"That's really your mom..."
>I started to feel, I just knocked out and raped my mom...
>Hear a hard zipping sound from my mom.
>dad comes out of a mom-costume
>IT WAS DAD THE WHOLE TIME
>9/11 sure was a strange day...
>>
>>568081187
these motherfuckers interuppted my film. I was mad as hell that I couldnt watch it to the end.
>>
> be at grand parents flat
> watching spongebob
> no more spongebob the entire day because of sand niggers
> most boring day ever
>>
>>568095506

he changed the filename so he can post the same picture you stupid shit.
>>
File: roel.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roel.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>568081187
was playing half life

mom told me a building exploded

i was like "what the fuck fucking mericans at it again" but otherwise didn't give a fuck
>>
>be 9
>be at grandmas place
>she tells me tower is kill
>i tell her to shut up and keep sucking
>>
File: vZN00I8[1].png (636KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vZN00I8[1].png
636KB, 1680x1050px
>>568095506
What's that your unhappy cause I made you rage...tell me again how unhappy that makes you...
>>
File: 1394793233131.png (136KB, 294x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394793233131.png
136KB, 294x256px
>sitting at home watching pokemon
>mom phoning with aunt (who was in NY atm)
>they can't get their shit together being hysteric
>ask mom what's up
>she tells me
>i can hear my aunt through the phone screaming
>whocares.jpeg
>>
>>568094439
Certainly in the United States and for much of the Western world, the attack was jarring because up till then there had not been such an incident on US soil of that magnitude. For many it was the biggest since the fall of the USSR and for the younger generations, our equivalent of the Kennedy assassination.

I remember watching the events unfold and shortly after the first tower collapsed thinking that the second had to come down too, because otherwise it would not be as comprehensive. Not saying I wanted it to but that gut instinct I have came into play and I sensed that it would not be... complete otherwise. I can not explain it and will not turn this into a conspiracy thread but there you go.

It was momentous and American or not, it changed the atmosphere forever and the skyline of course. NYC does not look right without them.
>>
>>568095608

>americans at it again
>half-life

you are welcome.
>>
>>568095691
are you 12?
>>
File: turtles.gif (86KB, 400x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
turtles.gif
86KB, 400x332px
It was the worsed day since 7th december...
A day the world cryed.
>>
>>568095823

are you? you keep responding.
>>
File: attachment[1].jpg (15KB, 200x217px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
15KB, 200x217px
>>568095823
>>
>>568095823

fuck off
>>
>>568081187
>at home
>8 years old
>shit blows up on TV
>thatlooksawesome.jpg
>no one at school even saw it
>better shit to worry about
>still unsure as to what actually happened
>>
>>568095514
According to the education index. Google is your friend. And I mean exactly what I said, it's a joke. When compared to other nations public school systems in the developed world, Americas yields among the lowest test scores. The kids are unruly and without discipline, the test scores are low, the teachers aren't paid enough to give a shit, dropping out is actually a legitimate option for students, while in other countries, the parents are held legally accountable, students are allowed to sit out of classes that are in contradiction to their religion, which is a large proportion of science studies, there's no effort to single out students specific abilities, everyone is just given the same mandatory studies. It's a joke.
>>
>be 15 on school camp
>it was almost time to go to bed
>flirting with class slut
>see towers on fire on TV
>cuddle this bitch
>finger her
>best day ever
>>
File: a (3).jpg (568KB, 1056x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a (3).jpg
568KB, 1056x2048px
>The Fappenning Full Collection:
is. gd/thefappenning (remove space)
>>
>>568095874
that was the second time I responded to that fag. some other sagefag took care of the rest
>>
>>568086727
nah', not the only one i'm sure. i was in 8th (my old high school went from 8th-12th).
>>
>>568092683
Cause it's such a sin to be successful. Stop jacking off to cartoons and get a fucking career you fucking virgin neet
>>
>>568095990
I will agree that the education system is flawed, but that's something that can be fixed. You wouldn't destroy a country because it has a poor education system. That's like putting down your dog because it got a fucking splinter.
>>
>be in school
>normal morning, talking with friends between classes
>walk into next class
>tv is on, showing news
>teacher is in tears
Mrs. Givens, I'll never forget her. My favorite teacher.
>see the second tower go down on news, finally grasp what's going on
>what the fuck, man
>teacher basically falls back and sits on her desk
It wasn't until she left and another teacher came in did we learn that her oldest son worked in the trade center. She left to go be with her husband.
>news blaring propaganda about a potential ww3
>end up getting sent home early
>walk through my usually busy neighborhood, not a single person around
>hear planes/helicopters constantly
>dad, a war veteran, is having some traumatic flashbacks
>parents preparing fallout kits

It was a weird time.
>>
>>568096095
mmmm, justice.
>>
I was 15 years old so I remember it pretty well. I was sitting in a library at my school, staring at the television with a few teachers. At first we were just confused. No one thought it was a terrorist attack...

And then the second plane hit. My brother joined the army a few weeks later and spent a couple of tours in Afghanistan. It was kind of surreal, honestly.

I never cried though, but that is probably because no one I knew personally lost any loved ones. It was still pretty terrifying though.
>>
>>568096061
Tissue???
>>
>>568095990
I think the biggest problem is the teachers. I have a significant number of friends who are now becoming public school teachers, and not one of them are people I ever considered intelligent.
It's just not well paying enough in the US to attract the best people.
>>
>come home from school
>be watching some TV
>wtf is this action movie
>Oh, USA is getting rekt
>holy shit, I've never seen this much IRL violence before.
>go on with my buisness. I'm after all a kid and not from the murricah.
>>
File: 1406501812985.jpg (230KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406501812985.jpg
230KB, 1600x1067px
>13 years later
>still over 99% don't know fucking israeli kikes did it
>propaganda is working on you
>>
>>568095990

>the education index

citation please.

>it's a joke

so then what's the punchline? or is it one of those meta-jokes? i'm confused.

> When compared to other nations public school systems in the developed world, Americas yields among the lowest test scores.

compared to who, exactly? what sort of scores? there's a standardization between nations? like what?

>The kids are unruly and without discipline

what's the difference between 'unruly' and 'without' discipline?

>the test scores are low

what test scores? where?

>the teachers aren't paid enough to give a shit,

what teachers? where specifically? how much do they make? what's the quantifier of 'giving a shit'?
>dropping out is actually a legitimate option for students
such as? for what reasons? you can't drop out of school in any system except america's?
>while in other countries, the parents are held legally accountable
they are also, in america. truancy laws. vary by state. in arizona, there's a fine and jail time for the parents if the kids don't go to school.
>students are allowed to sit out of classes that are in contradiction to their religion
example?
>which is a large proportion of science studies
what percentage exactly? define large.
> there's no effort to single out students specific abilities
false. there is right now a biomedical high school in arizona. it's awesome.
>everyone is just given the same mandatory studies.
everyone in the country? false.


sorry, bro, but you sound like you are talking out of your ass. in america, we are taught to write succinctly, free of redundancy, and with justificatory reasoning as opposed to explanatory reasoning. you would fail by our standards.
>>
>>568096369
that's not even close to being it. some kids just don't want to do shit, I know because I was like that until I got my shit together in 10th grade. I had tremendous respect for most of my teachers, and shit most of the ones who I didn't respect were smart as fuck but didn't give a shit about teaching.
>>
>>568095784
typical american.
When some one calls our their country for being a shitty world police that spends a ridiculous amount of money on fucking up the middle east so Europe gets flooded by fleeing muslims they respond with
>America made 4chan/internet/peanut butter/some video game.

Guess what, i would gladly trade all that shit if the cancer that is your country would just disappear from the face of the earth.
>>
>13
>In school
>watch it on the news
>fill with hate

Moral of 9/11. Bomb us in 1 terror attack and we will kill your guilty and your innocents and terrorize you for over 10 years.
>>
>>568096463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS89vNH-eeY
Jews celebrating 9/11.
>>
>be 10 years old
>woke up
>went to go get ready for school
>turned on the tv to watch dragon ball z while i ate breakfast
>no cartoons, just live coverage on every channel
>got to school, every kid was wtf'ing and angry about dbz not being on
>teachers explained it to us during morning assembly
>no one gives a shit because we're australian, why should we care?

to this day im still pretty mad about missing DBZ that morning, as im sure a lot of young australians are

the horror of missing our favourtie cartoon will always haunt us

we will never forget
>>
File: babichevskaya Bay.jpg (77KB, 800x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
babichevskaya Bay.jpg
77KB, 800x533px
I'm really fucking late to this thread, but I also wanted to comment.

I am Australian and I was with a bunch of Ameripals.

They were all pretty upset and shocked until one started singing "BURN BABY BURN".

That dude was /b/ before /b/ existed.

We were all aged about 18-20 at the time.
>>
File: 1410118796459.jpg (228KB, 1140x851px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410118796459.jpg
228KB, 1140x851px
>>568096629


nobody cares what you would trade. you aren't american; you have nothing of value to trade.

what are you going to do about it? anonymously whine on this american website?

or facebook?

hahahaah!
>>
>>568096167
No, you're right, it's not a reason to destroy the entire country, and I never suggested it was. I said America should be eradicated for the good of the rest of the world. They do nothing but start pointless wars, spy on other countries, harvest peoples information, exploit economies with multinational corporations, fund and arm terrorist groups, destabilize countries to the point of civil war, police the word, and then parade around telling everyone how wonderful they are. The poor education and overly religious population is what serves to keep you all nicely brainwashed into thinking you're the good guys, when in reality, as I said before, America is the biggest terrorist organization on the planet, pure evil.
>>
>>568096463

>wearing a hat inside

is it to hide their lizard horns underneath?
>>
>>568096849
that was me. i was 19.

were we high on meth?
>>
>>568096890
>exploit economies with multinational corporations

>multinational
>America
>>
>>568096850
Yeah they hate America, but they are using Windows 7, on an American site and are eating American McDonalds.
>>
>>568096850
what ever, you just keep being an ignorant pleb.
>>
>>568096617
You're way too stupid for me to even consider wasting my time having a discussion with. All your citations are available for you to view at your leisure on google. I'm certainly not going to spend my time copy pasting them for you so that you can ignore them and ask more retarded questions. I couldn;t possibly give any less fucks whether or not you choose to believe me, or whether or not you choose to look for them yourself. But if you want to educate yourself, that can never be a bad thing. Have fun now.
>>
>>568097039
>Where do nearly all the multinational corporations originate from?
>>
>>568096890
You seem to forget that America has contributed a lot to society, and has also done a lot of good for the world. In reality, the good outweighs the bad. Such as anesthia.
>>
>>568096890
Ah yes, all done by an "evil" nation whose vast majority of citizens just want to be left alone to live their lives without being a bother to anyone.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 59


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.