[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 >had maybe 10 night outs in my life >been to like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 39

File: b837d8a0.jpg (10KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
b837d8a0.jpg
10KB, 240x180px
>19
>had maybe 10 night outs in my life
>been to like 5 parties
>kissless virgin
>never had friends

How much of an anti-social loser are you /b/?
>>
>>565713926
You still have time
>>
>>565713926
>19
>had maybe 7 night outs in my life
>been to like 3 parties
>kissless virgin
>have plenty of friends probably because
>don't whine and moan about it like a whiny little bitch
>>
>>565713926
I'm socially active?!??
>>
>>565713926
Well, I'm not a kissless virgin, but I am indescribably inept in social situations, and I've been to like three parties.

Does that count?
>>
>no gf
>no friends
>homosexual
>live in sandnigger town, uk
>>
>>565713926
>18
>Hj is furthest
>been to 0 parties
>been to 0 clubs
>been to 0 concerts
>have had 5 gfs
>>
>>565714295
You from Bradford too, anon?
>>
>>565713926
>18
>Virgin
>Hangout with friends everynight
>girls are in my circle of friends
>last relationship ended in January
>>
>>565714307
How have you had 5 gfs but no social life?
>>
>>565714591
That's not too bad. A bit below average sexually, but definitely not an outcast.

>>565714210
How do you have plenty of friends but have only been out 7 times?

>>565714262
How old are you?
>>
>>565714938
22, literally just enrolled in uni to get my for real actual degree.
>>
>>565715183
Being in university will definitely help you with going to more parties.
>>
Pretend to rush during rush week anons if you want to party and meet people. Or actually rush and join a gay frat
>>
>>565713926

>22
>only had sex twice , both prostitutes
>never going out
>have 3 close friends total
>all of which don't live anywhere near
>no gf
>no girls i know who i could talk to
>im chilling in my room all day
>studying
>gaming
>watching shit on the internet
>get high
>overall 7-8/10 body , acne on my back could be less tho and probably more beard
>have shitty self confidence
>underachiever in everything
>atleast my mom thinks im funny

fuck my life
>>
>>565715583
Do you literally mean you never go out or do you mean you don't go out as often as you want to?
>>
>22
>Countless nights out
>Countless parties
>Countless sex
>A little light on the friends after college but work people are all cool

And I still think I can improve every day
>>
>>565715395
Eh we'll see about that.

What's amazing is, I think I'm actually a little more socially active than most of the nerds around here.

That being said, we are in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in geographic terms...
>>
>>565716207
Good for you man, you sound like you have your shit together.
>>
File: 1409087808685.jpg (138KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1409087808685.jpg
138KB, 448x448px
>18 since July
>go out at least once a month
>Have gf to visit twice a week.
>both virgin
>Shower together
>Kiss, Fondle, Bj everything but sex
>I try to understand because she is 16 but is a senior
>been together 3 months
whats the average time to be in a relationship before having sex? (for this age)
>>
>>565716714
i forgot
>I have 2 rather small groups of friends.
> Party like once every other month
>>
>>565716714
It's only been 3 months, I don't think you should try to rush it. Have it when you're both ready, and the mood is right, ya know?

As for average time- Not sure. Never thought about it
>>
>>565716714
I'd say a week or 2. You know you can get in shit for fucking a minor right? By going out do you mean just hanging out with friends or a party/club type thing?
>>
File: 1385187888260.jpg (100KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385187888260.jpg
100KB, 720x720px
>>565713926
>22
>virgin
>0 partys,0 bars, been invited not my thing
>plenty of friends non are single tho
>all their gfs are jelly of any woman so they cant go out
>use to be fat but lost ton weight but dont know shit about video games

Too late boy's. Way she goes
>>
>29
>maybe 15 nights out
>been to 6 or so parties
>kissed and fucked three women, including one prostitute
>used to have friends, all 2,000 miles away and lost touch with them
>>
>20
>Never been hugged, much less kissed
>No friends, no parties
>Realized 5 years to late that I had at least 4 girls willing to drop them for me, but far to oblivious to recognize it.
> Can't seem to form any sort of emotional connection to anyone.
>Have no drive to do anything ever.
Strangely, I don't even give a fuck about any of it. Everything is just so damn dull.
>>
>25
>0 nights out
>0 parties
>kissless virgin
>had friends but no friends since highschool

Beat this motherfuckers
>you can't
>gonna be a wizard someday if I don't an hero first
>>
>>565713926
Pretty much the same except i have 2 or 3 friends.
>>
>>565715962

Let me phrase it that way , for the last 6 month or so , i spent every weekend in my dorm room.
>>
File: 1345138782383.jpg (133KB, 775x1523px) Image search: [Google]
1345138782383.jpg
133KB, 775x1523px
>>565713926
>21
>don't know how many nights outs I had in my life, but ive been to quite a few
>kissless virgin, am such a beta fag, turned down girls n shit :/
>Have a large circle of friends from different "walks" of life you could say.
>>
>>565717742
>>565717527
>>565717730

Did you go to college?
>>
>>565713926
>be 19 in two days
>have one friend that doesn't talk to me much
>haven't had a gf in over six years
>be NEET because of medical reasons
>living off of mother's finances
>was home-schooled, so socially retarded

Pretty far up there on the the scale it feels like.
>>
>>565717239
Yeah she likes to take is slow, but we have been working our way slowly

>>565717239
and yeah i know, even with the consent laws and all that shit, there is always a possibility of getting sex offender on your record or something like that here in California.
As for going out im talking like we do an event like a bonfire or sometimes something less like going out to eat or an arcade movies etc... I only party hard like once every 2 or so months.
>>
>>565713926
>23
>more night outs
>more parties
>been kissed on the cheek once by non family and only a virgin to girls (and it's the girls i like)
>never really had friends that i know of
>>
>>565718343
When you say "more" nightouts and parties could you give me a ballpark number?
>>
>>565713926
Other than the friends, I was the same until I was 23. Now I'm 24 and fuck women a lot.

Why have you never had friends?
>>
>18
>had a night out in my life
>been to 1 parties
>kissless virgin
>HAD friends at some point
>consistently sees groups of people that were friends out having good time
>>
>>565718053
No, not even sure what I would take if I did go. any advice?
>i'm completely and utterly fucked in life.
>no job
>live with my fucking worthless parents
>socially inept
>yep i'm fucked
>>
>>565717941
Have you been like this your entire life or is this something new?
>>
>>565713926
How do you guys make it to be 19/20 without ever kissing anybody?
>>
>>565718678
Are you in college?
>>565718742
I would sit in on some classes you think you would find interesting. Keep doing this until you find something you really enjoy and go with that.
>>
>>565718629
>>565718980

I have a pretty severe speech impediment, so it's hard to talk to people, let alone girls.
>>
>>565718053
Yes, attended a big state university. Just focused on my engineering degree there. I still had a good time but really wish I'd gone out more, made more friends.
>>
>>565718678
>>565718034
>>565717941
>>565717730
>>565717445

Where are you guys from? If you're close to me I'll bring you guys out somewhere.
>>
>>565713926
Very fucked. I am drinking alone in my bedroom right now. I used to have have friends, but not anymore. Not girlfriend. Nothing.

Nobody in this world cares about me. my life is miserable. I am miserable. Always. lts exhausting.
>>
>>565719305
I'm currently in my sophomore year of college, also doing an engineering degree. What type of engineer are you?

Also, since you didn't go out, party or have sex, what kind of stuff did you do for fun?
>>
>Ausfag
>19
>Never had GF but fucked heaps
>Happy
>Lol at whipped mates who cant do shit without their witch pulling the leash

>General Advice for who wants it
But honestly How the fuck can people not pull roots? Im not the prettiest guy but just bullshit to girls and make small talk, and offer to take them home if they want, make it a choice for them, and 9/10 they'll go with you and wheever that takes you just let it happen, most of the time they're so wasted by that time they dont care, they just want the D, maybe its because im a bouncer at clubs im sorta in the loop and when my shift finishes at like 0300-0330 Heaps of the wasted girls around and just offer them a ride home, bullshit to them about how pretty they're. Make sure you dont let them being in a relationship put you off.

You guys can believe me or not, smile, charm is more important than looks, girls melt when a guy does the half smile and can actually talk fluently to them without being awkward or beta.

Watch the grown ups 2 - the 3 step rule, that shit actually works

Fucked about 4 glasseys at the club I work at, was easy too, all atleast 7/10's
>>
File: this is for making fun of me.jpg (37KB, 323x267px) Image search: [Google]
this is for making fun of me.jpg
37KB, 323x267px
>>565713926
>24
>had maybe 12 nights out in my life
>been to like 3 parties
>kissless virgin
>had plenty of friends up until I left high school, now none

Im not even anti-social or a loser really. I just go to class, and then go home and play games/watch tv. If I dont get an invite to go do something, then I dont go do something. Simple as that.

Whats weird is, I get plenty of numbers from guy friends that I talk to in class, as they find me to be funny and enjoyable to talk to. But no one ever calls, so nothing ever happens.

I am shy at first, and im fucking awkward as fuck at goodbyes, but once I get to know niggas, I often times dominate the conversation. Making all the people laugh. People have many times told me I should "be a stand up comedian". Even had this dude tell me I have this "presence" when I talk, which was interesting to hear. But its odd, seeing as how I am a quiet beta around strangers. I cant make the first move. But after even a single word to me, any kind of opening, I can make almost any conversation work.

Or you could just get me drunk, then I became alpha master 9000. Around dudes. Not even booze can convince me to talk to the ladies.
>>
>>565719582
Aerospace. Mostly surfed the web, read, watched movies, went on late night bike rides. Just anything solitary that didn't trigger my social anxiety.

I highly recommend joining a club sport if you haven't already. Big companies love that shit on engineers' resumes. Shows that you're team-oriented and do other shit besides crunch numbers.
>>
>30
>no friends
>kissless virgin
>bought a house
>live alone
>no friends come over.. since I don't have any
>Type 1 diabetic
>losing eyesight because I don't take good care of myself
>fuck my life
>>
>>565719303
Have you ever seen a speech pathologist?
>>
>19
>never had friends
>almost never invited to parties
>refused to go to the ones i was invited
>kissless virgin

you get used to this with the time, i've being treated like shit since i'm kid and it has grown inside me
>>
>>565713926
>20
>no nights out
>no parties
>kissless virgin
>have friends, though
>>
I'm serious, are any of you close to New York?
>>
>>565719602
What kind of stuff do you talk about with a random girl you want to fuck? I mean most of my conversations completely die out after the generic questions everyone starts convos with: what's your name, major, shit like that.
>>
>>565713926
I am smart reasonably good looking. I have interests, I'm funny, i have a personality. Can I at least get a fucking date once every 6 months? Can I get a bro to get drunk with me on weekends? Can I get laid every now and then?

What the fuck is wrong with me? I don't understand. As intelligent as I am, I just cant figure it out. I dont know. I dont get it.

Do I demand too much of life? I can handle being poor, being broke, working all the time. But i can't handle being alone.

What's the point of life when you're alone? when you have nobody to share your experiences with ?
>>
>>565713926
>20
>what do you mean by a night out?
>do birthday parties count?
>kissless virgin
>had other loser friends growing up, but i went to a distant college. junior now and these have been the loneliest years ever.
I don't even feel anti-social, I just don't know how to initiate or hold a conversation with somehow I don't know very well.
>>
>>565719873
You are a foreign version of myself. U feel you
>>
>>565713926
>Dat thumbnail

Boys, I gotta be honest. I'm feeling fucking great lately. Not a kissless virgin. Not a virgin.
Haven't had the pum pum in about 6 months.
>Who cares?
Girls are all cunts and it's hilarious to point it out to them. When a grill comes along who isn't up their own asshole (such as the gf of a friend of mine, who I'd totally bang), then mebbe we have a deal.
But until then, 100% troll mode activate.

I wish you all the best of luck, /b/ros. Talking from experience it isn't all that much, but I still hope y'all find a special someone in your life.
Have a good night, guys.
>>
>>565720393
Maybe you just need to try harder to show these traits to other people. If you already have them learning how to project it won't be that hard.
>>
>>565713926
>21
>around 30 night outs
>never been to a "party", many get togethers with drinking
>2 long term relationships, lots of banging
>friends are overrated
>>
>>565720029
I have, went to one for a while. By the time I convinced myself to go to one, I had so much anxiety from my speech I wasn't able to improve it at all. I don't think it's ever going to get better.
>>
>>565720191
Thanks man, I appreciate the offer. I'm up north in Toronto though, so I can't take you up on it unfortunately.
>>
>>565720393
I kind of feel the same. If I didnt have this core of internet friends that I met in a game 3 years ago, I dont know what I would do. We have a teamspeak and we all get on it every single day. Well, I do, but I see at least 3 of them every day. We just talk, bullshit, share images and videos, and play games together. Sometimes for entire days. Like, 12 hours in the damn server sometimes. Go afk to eat, shower, whatever. But we just hang out on weeknights and all day weekends.

I dont care what some people say, THREE years with some people, talking almost daily, makes these people my friends. Even if we have never met, thats a long time. Without these dudes, I would be pretty lonely, yeah. But we have a fucking ball, so its good enough for me.
>>
File: AnYhcXFCQAAjCB9.jpg-l.jpg (160KB, 720x474px) Image search: [Google]
AnYhcXFCQAAjCB9.jpg-l.jpg
160KB, 720x474px
A lot of you anons are putting far too much weight onto being kissless virgins. I can honestly say I get more enjoyment out of vidya than railing random skanks. >>565713926
>>565714210>>565718034
>>565718678
>>565719873
>>565719980
>>565720101

>>565717742
>>
>>565720965
I would say that a get together with drinking is pretty much a party. I'm totally clueless about these things which is why I ask: is having gone out 30 times by 21 considered low? Are you suppose to go out every weekend night?
>>
>>565721404
For me, it doesn't have as much to do with sex being super fun as much as it has to do with me missing out on a fundamental part of the human experience. I mean the only reason we really exist is to fuck, and if I'm not doing that I'm unable to do the task I'm been entirely designed for.
>>
>>565720964
|Youre right.

I am the biggest fucknig geek Ive ever met. But you'd never know.

I never tel people about it except my closest childhood friends who i rarely see anymore since i live in a different city.

I have played like everyfcking mmo ever made. I played STo for fucks sake. But I have geek guilt i never want to show people how geeky i am. Maybe i would find common interests with people. But i put on this cool-guy personality and its gotten me nowhere.

Im miserable. I was so happy as kid. I never would have imagined my life would be this miserable at 22.
>>
>>565721404
>I get more enjoyment out of vidya than railing random skanks

Yeah, I dont really give a fuck about one night stands with sluts. But I have heard tales of having sex with someone you genuinely care about. Both of you giving in to each other, sharing the experience. Something I cant do alone.

But I can give my self a random, one night stand any night.
>>
>>565719582
Im currently a junior doing comp sci through engineering school and i almost never go out or make friends. I find it difficult and i feel weird so i just stopped. Feel shitty though
>>
>>565720101
Are you in college?
>>
>be 19
>kissless virgin
>never had gf
>no desire to change this
>alcoholic
>been on /b/ almost every minute i'm not at school
>have friends but only really go out to drink
>too socially awkward to know what else to post
>>
>>565720996
It might not be your anxiety. You might have seen a shitty speech pathologist. Try finding a truly good one. I'm a medschoolfag. You very likely don't have anything physically disabling you from improving so you can get through it. You'll feel a lot better.
>>
>>565721807
I'm sort of the same way. People see me and think I'm all about partying and doing stupid shit (which I am), but most people don't realize how "nerdy" (they say) I am until they've known me for a while.
I'm 20, my birthday's in October, and I'm pretty much the same way. A lot of shit's gone wrong, but you never know, I know for a fact there are people who love guys like you.
>>
>>565721807
>I am the biggest fucknig geek Ive ever met. But you'd never know.

Heh. I know that feel. I have been making my own pcs for gaming since I was 16. But based on my clothes, and how I act, no one would guess. In fact, I have had a few friends come over to my place, see my huge, 50 pound tower, and be like "What the fuck is that?!"

They dont even consider the fact that gaming was all i did until they saw the proof. Its not like I actively hide it. It just doesnt always come up with people. Judging a book by its cover is too hard to avoid. We all do it. I know I do.
>>
>>565722091
I thought it might be the speech pathologist's fault, so I tried a couple. I spent a couple of months on each before moving on, nothing ever seemed to help.
>>
>21
>never had a night out
>been to a few parties, invited to many, always turned down
>kiss less virgin
>no friends

it's weird, I'm good looking, get invited to go to stuff with people from work/school/etc but just always turn them down. I guess I've just grown so accustomed to being alone that I don't really know how to 'be a friend anymore', as my shrink put it.

oh yeah I'm a meth, heroin, and crack cocaine addict too. pretty much consume whatever's available, really.
>>
26 yo
No real friends only my teeths
Not ant social but not so friendly
Love pussy but i have a different point of view nowadays relationship sorry my english is terrible
>>
>>565722556
sURELY YOU HAVE PLENTY OF SCOPE TO DO THAT SORT OF THING IN LIKE MINDED COMPANY?
Sorry, cruise control.
But yeah. Don't you even have junkie friends?
>>
>>565722429
>>565722360

I'm not into technology. I'm into history. Like obsessively. i can recite the history of Star Trek, Star wars, and Warcraft, and real life.

I dunno i dont get it. I cant connect with people. I think If i openedd up and was more honest i would do better. i watch anime ffs. I geeky fuck. But I love to get drunk and party. I am a weird fucking dude/

Consider yuorselves lucky. I am almost 23. If i could have thought up a solution, if thing would have gotten better they would have happened by now. I am old. I am no longer a child but i have highschool level drama problems. No friends, no Gf.

You have time to change your behaviour. I'm fucked. Its over for me. People i know are getting fucking married and having kids. I have never had a GF.
>>
>>565719873
>>565721849
>>565722429

Fuck man you sound a lot like me. I'll be honest but it's going to sound like I'm not. I'm hung and that's the only way I've gotten with women. I workout a lot and have nice teeth but it's been this every time. Either them grinding on me in a club and giving me a boner and getting curious, or I go to a strip club and a stripper whips it out in a private dance. I legitimately have no idea how to actually "woo" a woman or whatever. I always wanna punch girls in the fucking head because I always end up carrying the conversation and that shit infuriates me.
>>
>22 tall attractive male
>college drop out
>been to parties and clubs, they bore me
>slowly pushing friends and family away because they just dont get me
>bored of hitting and quitting sluts, cant find a girl i could actually trust enough to have a relationship with
>best friend finally broke my last straw, refusing to talk back to him because of my pride
>tons of opportunities and invites to go do things with girls or friends, but something keeps holding me back
> i want to be happy, but i cant force myself to leave house. tired of being hurt.
>>
>>565722442

There's gotta be some way man. Maybe you can do it completely on your own? Self research or some shit? I feel like fixing that shit would help you so much.
>>
>>565722556
>no friends
>does tons of drugs

What? I HAVE friends and I dont know how to get my hands on something as simple as weed. You dont make sense man.

>always turn them down
But also, I used to do that shit too. This one friend in high school would ask me out, and I would refuse because a new game came out or something. He would say FUCK THAT and drive over, and knock on my door, forcing me to hang out with him and some other dudes. It really helped me out in the long run, helped me out of my shell. He was a solid dude, miss hanging out with him. We had good times.
>>
>>565723782
You sound just like me, I'd definitely be your friend. There's nothing worse than dealing with generic fucking people all the time. Where are you from?
>>
File: 1344557066896.jpg (118KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
1344557066896.jpg
118KB, 500x570px
>29
>kissless virgin
>don't give a shit
Love me some vidyagaems and programmin'.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 768x1024px
>>565713926
>no friends
>used to have friends
>partied a lot in college
>sex with 3 girls a few times
>haven't had a friend in soo long I don't know how to hang out with people
>talk to people at work
>turn down invitations to chill because too socially anxious.
>>
>>565724346
I'm trying self research now. So far, I've seen a little improvement but not a lot. And yeah, your absolutely correct, fixing that shit would be the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. It's been pulling me down my entire life and been an obstacle in every thing I do. Self research is probably my last stand. If it doesn't work, I'm probably going to call it a day and kill myself.
>>
>>565723782
>You have time to change your behaviour. I'm fucked
Im older than you mate. Im 24. And I also never had a gf. Or even a kiss.

Anyways, I also watch anime and shit. I like history and lore of shit like Warcraft too, as I used to play Warcraft 2 and 3 non stop in middle school.

And I, too, like to get fucked up. I can match my frat dude step brother in shots, and party with him all night. I can have fun with him doing that, and I can have fun sitting alone playing video games all night. My mom finds this baffling, as she was a super party animal. I got it from her. She hates being alone. Maybe thats just a female thing.

But to be honest, I wish I could do the party thing more often. But no invites, so no go. But I can deal with it.
>>
>>565724686
That's the fucking spirit, anon.
>>
>>565724731
What do you mean partied a lot in college? Your 19, you should still be in college. Did you drop out?
>>
>>565713926
>21
>tons of nights out. also run a social dynamics group
>held countless parties
>had a couple girlfriends. nailed tons of girls
>always had friends. whether or not they were the cool ones is a different story
>>
File: magicman.webm (2MB, 854x480px)
magicman.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>565723985
same boat as you anon.
>25
>college drop out
>broke up with gf about time of drop out
>pushed everyone away
>talk to girls, flirt but don't take it any further since they aren't gf material
>I'll eventually find that girl that fits..right.....
>>
>>565721514
around where I live, 30 is pretty low. college party town.

I wouldn't consider most of the nights out "parties" in the traditional sense. mostly just hanging around playing vidya or drinking games at someone's house. doesn't get crazy at all

i've only been to a club/bar 2 or 3 times. hate the noise
>>
>>565716714
bitch sounds like a tease, wouldnt shower with her if i wasnt fucking her
>>
>>565725056
Taking time off. Graduated high school early, so I have 45ish hours and don't know what to do.
>>
>>565723975
>hung
Man, I wish. Thats the main reason I dont want to ever have sex. Because I would be embarrassed at my size. I cant handle that kind of shame. So I just hope that when I finally fuck, its with someone that I care about, and vice versa. So its not AS embarrassing.

>stripper whips it out in a private dance
Wait, they really do this? I never went for a private dance before.
>>
>>565724895
Kill yourself because society can't deal with the way you pronounce shit? Yes it holds you back and it isn't fair but you can still enjoy yourself. Turn it to your advantage while you're working on it. Be able to laugh at yourself. I wouldn't mind having a friend who's speech was fucked up.
>>
File: 1406796205381.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1406796205381.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>565713926
>21
>never been to a party other then "birthday"
>never kissed a girl
>never touched a girl outside of family
>virgin(goes without saying)
>hardly ever even texted a female other them sisters and mom

Wanna know the worse part?
>go to a good college
>work out all the time
>have visible 6pack
>over 6foot
>still a loser that plays video games all day and studies
>>
File: 1229486462564.jpg (61KB, 407x500px) Image search: [Google]
1229486462564.jpg
61KB, 407x500px
>>565725024
I was friendzoned by some self centered twat since high school. When the relationship finally cracked, I realized that surrounding myself with people who appreciate who I am is more important than people who care about what I can do for them. I'm not bitter about it though; I will take my blame for what is probably my fault.
>>
>>565713926
I'm an anti-social winner.

What do I lose by spending my nights playing the market rather than stumbling around drawling "I'mm soooo fucking drunk, broooo" and making a sad spectacle of trying to get laid?
>>
File: 1409278327582.jpg (133KB, 1201x872px) Image search: [Google]
1409278327582.jpg
133KB, 1201x872px
>>565717742
Holy shit I'm on the fast track to your life.
>>
>>565713926
threadly reminder that we live in an over sexualized culture. don't give in to societal pressures to fuck every minute of every day. do things that are constructive and that you enjoy.
sex and love will follow. Don't worry, bro. once you can get in the swing of knowing you're just building something up in your mind, you'll be a lot happier
>>
>>565723782
I know that feeling.
My cousin who is a good 6 years younger than me is getting married. My other cousin who is close on age to me is already married with a kid probably already working on the second one.

I don't really want to get married just to end up with a bunch of kids so I'm OK with this.
>sounds like a bad dream to me

Everyone progresses at different rates. It's not too late for any of us man.
>>
>>565725834
>also I know why
The thing wrong with me is that I used to be a fat loser, and then decided to go workout and stop playing wow allday. Now all my really good friends are still losers and im bad at meeting new people.
>>
>>565725834
>Wanna know the worse part?
>go to a good college
>work out all the time
>have visible 6pack
>over 6foot
>still a loser that plays video games all day and studies

Well, you know what they say: At least you have your health.

I keep telling myself that once I finish getting into shape that all the pussy will come. But, really, I know it will be just like you. Nothing will change, I will just be in shape and tall. Oh well.
>>
File: fit vs toy.webm (3MB, 480x360px)
fit vs toy.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>565725442
>Wait, they really do this? I never went for a private dance before.
RARELY, happens.
Either,
>Throwing down the money
>Are hung like that anon
>Or they find you cute
One stripper gave me a crazy blowjob once, she was in the same program I was in at Uni.
We talked, she "extended" my dance, them ended with a bj. Felt dirty after.
Sounds better then it was.
>>
>>565725649
I wish it it was because of the way I pronounce shit. It's because I can't communicate. If I try to say something, it takes me a while to get through the first couple of words, at which point the person I'm talking to loses interest and stops paying attention. At this point I get so anxious I forget what I wanted to say, and end up saying something I didn't mean at all.

If it was a matter of it just being embarrassing, I would care a lot less. I only really have a problem with it preventing me from able to express my thoughts, socialize or have a conversation, which makes me incredibly lonely. And life isn't fun if you go through it alone.
>>
>>565725109
feel that, i was in two long term relationships and took both their virginities. first was THE ONE but i fucked it up, second had mental issues and her insecurities led her to fuck things up..yea ill say it she cheated..since then iv been hitting and quitting bitches, there was a couple girls i thought i could date, but when ever they talked or mention anything related about someone they fucked in past i was immediately turned off from then on.
basically i dont feel like i could ever be 100% attracted to a girl that's not a virgin, not the kind of guy to settle for less and its my downfall
>>
>>565724376
>>565725016

I live in Toronto.

This city will fuck you in the ass and you wont even be able to afford it.

i dunno man.I think for the first time in my life im going to go to a bar alone and get fucked. I dont care ho much it costs. FUck this.

Im drunk,
>>
>>565713926
Sauce?
>>
>>565713926
not as terrible as you.
I kissed the HS mascot chick once
>>
>>565725442
Think about the odds: average dick is ~6 inches. 50% of dicks at or below, 50% at or above. Any girl that would turn a man down because he's too small is a fucking cunt that deserves no dick at all.

>Wait, they really do this?
Again this goes back to being hung. I purposely try to go back only with the ones that are clearly curious about my large boner. This also definitely hurts my ability to have feels for women.
>>
>>565726607
> but when ever they talked or mention anything related about someone they fucked in past i was immediately turned off from then on.
Thats my biggest problem to. Either that or they did something in the past that doesn't click with me and I get turned off.
>>
>>565726407
Like I said in this post >>565726362
You just gotta try and find new friends, I talk to chicks at school all the time. I'm not even an aspie, I just have no idea how to make a move. Since I was always a loser in junior high and most of high school. Didn't start lifting till junior year and was in really good shape towards end of senior. Don't let your friends hold you back bro trust me.
>>
>>565726872
The average dick is actually around 5 inches, watch less porn lol
>>
>22
>virgin
>never invited anywhere
>can't seem to form relationships with people
>just moved to the city and started college
>have made 0 new friends
>don't know how
>just want a life
>don't know how to make friends in order to have a life
>feel like I'm too old to party that much
>constantly stress over age for some reason
>fuck my life
>>
File: 1406405280353.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1406405280353.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>565714210
>>565713926
>22
>Had maybe 5 nights out in my life
>Been to like 0 parties
>Kissless virgin
>Have one friend

Get on my level.
>>
>>565713926
Had sex with 6 diff chicks this month alone.
Have a nice day wizard.
>>
>first gf
>went to movies
>didnt try anything, just held hands then left
>2nd gf
>dated for 8 months
>never even kissed
>skip a bunch of years
>junior in highschool
>cute girl next to me in computer class
>she's introvert around strangers so i try to act sort of alpha around her even though i dont like talking to people too
>spark a friendship in class
>so busy acting like i dont want to pounce on her and beat off that i forget to actually ever try anything because she never sent clear signals of if she enjoyed my antics or was just humoring me
>fastforward a couple years
>be me 19 today
>kissless virgin

i guess my situation is better than others but i just feel like i've never met a girl worth going for, and any time i have i always went "i'll make a move next week- if i do it now and mess up it will be awkward forever"
i insanely regret this mindset
>>
>>565726980
Partying and having friends isn't all there is to life.
Stop getting shilled, stop watching so much fucking television and go see some things, travel, read a book nigger, whatever.
>>
>>565726110
If your okay with not doing that stuff, it's fine, but a lot of us want to. When another weekend goes by, and you know your youth is being wasted away, and your missing out on experiences that you can only have when young, it starts to eat away at you. It's kinda like being stuck in a room alone with only a clock that's counting down to your death.
>>
>>565725834
no matter what anyone tells you its all about your attitude, yeah looking good is great cause you wont even have to open, but when its time to close it ya gotta know what to say.
>>
>>565726710
>This city will fuck you in the ass and you wont even be able to afford it.

Heh. I know all about big city living. All 3 places I have lived were the top 3 biggest cities in Texas. I am used to that kind of shit. But I lucked out and got a rich dad to help on the money front.

>I think for the first time in my life im going to go to a bar alone and get fucked. I dont care ho much it costs

Well, if you have never tried it before, might as well give it a go. I know it can work. I would be drunk too, but too many calories. Need to lose more weight. So I took some hydrocodene I stole from my step mom. Good luck anon.
>>
>>565723782

Get the fuck out of here. You're still really young with plenty of time to turn it around. You're sabotaging yourself by thinking this way.

You have the delivery of a 65 year old but you say the things of a child. Get over yourself.

A couple years ago I kind of thought like you. Hopeless but not as egotistically depressing. I was driving out of the gas station one day and this drunk old man rear ended me. He got out of the car crying and said something along the lines of, "I've been a fuck up my whole and I have nothing but a past full of regrets. But my biggest regret is never really having tried to change." The police came and arrested him.

While it didn't change me over night it was the impetus that led to me getting it together. I will never forget that day and hopefully you will never get this one. Stop wallowing and start figuring yourself out and what you can do. An attitude change may be all you really need.

You want inspiration? I'm borderline retarded. You know what it's like being obviously stupid, just stupid enough to know that you are? It's soul destroying and people treat you like you are subhuman. Maybe I am, but I've played my five card deck the best way I possibly could have, and I'm relatively happy and successful. You're letting a retard defeat you in life lol. Stop being a bitch, start looking at what you need to change, and stop making excuses.
>>
>>565725942
> surrounding myself with people who appreciate who I am is more important than people who care about what I can do for them

Good thing you realized it bro. Everyone needs to.
>>
>18
>gone out maybe a handful of times
>2 parties (shitfaced drunk at both because no experience with alcohol)
>kiss less virgin
>I like to think I take care of myself and my motto is "stay positive"
>still a loser
>why can't I enjoy my life as much as these kids living life how you should? :((
>>
>>565727126
partying and having friends are great, enjoy your "exploration" of the world alone. i actually like to have fun when I travel
>>
>>565727186
When your priority is more to go do the same Jersey trash bullshit you've been programmed to want, rather than improving your mind or at least being literate enough to not fuck up your/you're, that should eat away at you more.

Everyone, EVERYONE is stuck waiting to die, just some people are too stupid to know it or too terrified to face it sober.

Do something that fucking matters before you bite it.
>>
>>565727470
I love it, quotes around exploration as if nothing can be discovered without help. If you can't explore, have fun, or enjoy yourself alone, you're pretty much subhuman.
>>
>>565726974
I dont really have any friends anymore. College has not been kind to me. I mean I have plenty of "on campus" friends. Like we take classes together, work on projects together, stop in the halls to talk. But thats it. Nothing outside of school.

And I didn't even start lifting until my junior year in COLLEGE. Which was this year. So I have a long road ahead of me.

And the only time I ever had friends that held me back was like my junior year of high school. They used me for my car, as they were all too poor to get one. But every friend since those guys have been fucking good. Like, REAL friends. I am the only person holding me back.
>>
>>565727340
Border line retarded or not you sound like a pretty cool guy anon. What did you do to change your life?
>>
>>565713926
>Just turned 20
>Idk more then 10? Haven't kept track.
>I don't like parties. small gatherings are ok.
>Had sex a decent amount. 3 different girls.
>I have a close nit group of friends.

I'm not anti social but i'm in dept 23k.
Still need a degree.
Have job though so its good.
>>
>>565727695
mo fun with mo people, maybe if you had friends you'd know
>>
>>565713926
Who is she?!
>>
>>565726963
my bro (before we stopped talking) also had long relationships too, but he never fucked a virgin and non of that stuff matters to him.
dont get me wrong fucking sluts is great n all but i swear theres something about virgins that makes you never want anything else but one, the feeling that your girl has only had your dick and nobody else's , i can only dream of having a third virgin, i would never let her go.
but you know how the US is, no girl over 16 is a fucking virgin.
>>
> 18
> 0 legit parties
> lots of people I know and who talk to me whenever I come around but few friends
> 13 gf's
> not kiss less or virgin but a bit fucked in the head since all the girls left me for some other guy or outrightly cheated on me.

> last time I actually talked to a girl by myself was about a month or 2 ago
>>
>>565727501
There's no difference between being programmed to want something and to really want it. Everything you want has been programmed into you. And sure, improving your mind is fun but only to a certain degree. You can't spend all of your time doing intellectual things. It would get boring. What do you have against Jersey shore type of shit?

And theres nothing wrong with having bad grammar. Pretty much everyone knows the difference between your and you're, but not everyone cares enough to go through the trouble of making sure they always use the correct one. It has nothing to do with literacy. Language was made to communicate, and as long as i can get my point across without being ambiguous there's no reason I should care about my grammar.

To be completely honest, your coming of as pretty pretentious.
>>
>>565727340
>I'm borderline retarded

The way you type, that grammar, just... all of it. I dont think I could ever accept that you are retarded, mate. Its too perfect. Why would you say that shit about yourself, when you can articulate your thoughts so eloquently? Have you been diagnosed this by a legit doctor? Sorry to be a dick, but you "speak smarter" than most people on the internet.
>>
>>565713926
>Had first sex when I was 15.
>party animal, some casual sex while drunk.
>Spent summer in love at 17, tons of sex, broke up
>joined military
>went to Philippines, fucked 4x more bitches in 2 years than most guys fuck in a lifetime.
>returned to States. Dated, fucked occasionally
>married, fathered two kids
>divorced, now date on occasion. Fuck maybe 3 or 5 times a year. Mostly off craigslist.
Yeah, I'm a total socially turtled up virginfag with no experiences or redeeming qualities whatsoever.
>>
File: sauce_1.jpg (140KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
sauce_1.jpg
140KB, 1280x853px
>>565713926
WTF!!!!

SAUCE
>>
>>565728376
13 gfs at 18? What the fuck? You through them like toilet paper.
>>
>>565727501
>you've been programmed to want

What if, when I finally went to a party, I learned I enjoyed it from the actual experience itself, and not because I was told to like it? What if I legitimately enjoy the experience? Am I not allowed this?

I dont get invited to them a lot, and I didn't even go to one until I was 20. But I fucking love it, and would go any night of the week with some good friends.
>>
>>565726547
Has anyone ever diagnosed you with a specific condition? My almost 4 year old nephew has apraxia and I can't understand a fucking word he says. At that age he should be talking in complete sentences. What you're describing sounds kind of similar unless I'm dumbass misinterpreting what you're saying.
>>
>20
>~30 parties
>only been with one person
>have friends

Once I turned 20 I broke out of my shell. You got time.
>>
>>565728376
normalfag pls go
>>
>>565728649
I searched and I'm finding Natalie Colombiana is hooking me up to the correct porns.
>>
File: feels15.jpg (20KB, 540x348px) Image search: [Google]
feels15.jpg
20KB, 540x348px
>>565713926
>19
>10-15 nights out in my life
>5 parties
>lost v-card at 15 to whore

Yet I still feel lonely.
>>
File: 1406155497962.jpg (133KB, 356x493px) Image search: [Google]
1406155497962.jpg
133KB, 356x493px
>>565728248
Some fucking porn star. Who gives a shit?

I've never understood why people have a need to remember porn stars names and have favorites. They're there to be sluts so you can get your rocks off, just watch them and move on.
>>
>>565728845
I have a couple of them. I stutter, I have vocal hyper function, poor breath support, and can't pronounce sentences with a lot of "r"s and "d"s.

So I pretty much have to figure out what I want to say, then rephrase it so I don't stutter through it. When i finally decide what I want to say, I have to hope my vocal cords and voice works. On the rare occasion it does, I end up stuttering over the first couple of words, and then not being able to pronounce the rest. It's so stressful to say even the shortest of sentences.
>>
File: 1404190244476.gif (734KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1404190244476.gif
734KB, 220x220px
>21
>maybe 5-6 nights out in my life
>been to like maybe 20 parties
>kissless v
>have a bunch of acquaintances and two friends, both pick up new women on a weekly basis.
>blew off almost a dozen women because of insecurity issues.
If people spend time with me for awhile they say they like me.

I guess thats okay.
>>
File: 1405725729360.jpg (117KB, 563x548px) Image search: [Google]
1405725729360.jpg
117KB, 563x548px
>>565728352
>no girl over 16 is a fucking virgin

Maybe several years ago. I'd say that 14 is the cutoff now.
>>
>>565728102

I was surrounded by drug use, divorces, poverty, and lovechildren in my immediate family. I moved in with a relative in another city and got it together there... it was that environment that I was in that was the main problem and I knew I was going to end up like that old man at some point. I didn't really care where my life was going until I saw that man.

My aunt, the relative I moved in with, got me a therapist and he and I developed structure that consisted of exercise, strict wake up and bed times, and a healthy diet. It took me about a two year time period to get adjusted completely while working a part time job... I was able to save enough money to go to community college... went to become and electrician and I'm about to start my own business.

Eventually I'd like to go to school to get into engineering. Probably won't be a able to do it and that's not an assessment out of depression but realism. I took chem courses and did all right.

Basically, if I can do it, there's no excuse why anyone else shouldn't. It's difficult being me but I tried and I turned out okay. Good luck dudes, you can be your worst enemy or your best friend but you've got to choose.
>>
File: 1407625783237.png (293KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
1407625783237.png
293KB, 500x614px
>>565728474
Underage b&.
>>
>20
>been going out maybe 1-2 times a week since I turned 18
>can't have been to no more than 10 house parties
>been going out with a girl for 6 months, only girl I've slept with
>have 4 very close friends I talk to most days plus a small amount not so close friends
>still break out in a cold sweat at the thought of leaving my house
>>
>>565729713
There's no way to find them to get off without some identifying name suh!
>>
>>565730229
if you go out 1-2 times a week since 18, how the fuck do you break out into a cold sweat? Also, how have you only been to 10 parties? Where do you go?
>>
Let me know if anybody actually wants help, I definitely have advice.
>>
>>565714210
Same
>>
>21
>kissless virgin
>never had a girlfriend
>starting to be more active rather than sitting in front of the pc all day/night

still don't like the idea of going to parties just not my thing, and the girls who do go to those parties are definitely not my type anyway.
>>
>22 years old
>Med student
>No gf
>No friends
>only social contact I have is my siblings and parents

I feel very lonely sometimes
>>
>>565730040
ur pick made me laugh
ha right
there was this one chick that i was talking to that was 17 hot little virgin, but her dad was a lawyer and i was 21 at the time not to mention she was batshit crazy.
the thing was, she wanted to lose it BAD, too bad, like her friends dogged on her or something for not have lost yet. sick of this culture
>>
>>565730654
Yeah man, help me out. Say you see a girl you want to talk to. You introduce yourself but then what? How do you get an interesting conversation started?
>>
>>565728525

Trust me. I have WORKED to get to this point. Writing is where I can express myself more comfortably, but it was arduous mentally to get to this point. It's all basic things that I'm saying at the end of the day. I have a simple "folk person" mentality.

I was put in special ed programs when I was a child. I was tested at a young age and I was found to have an IQ of 80. I may have raised that over the years by sheer force of will and hard work but I don't care to even get tested again. Being considered at large to be objectively dumb was part of the force that spurred me to get to this point.

There is something up with my brain. If you saw me in person you'd know what I was talking about.
>>
>>565731242
I think a lot of the time guys put it on themselves to come up with a whole conversation in their heads. Girls love talking about themselves, so you can just ask questions until they say something you're comfortable talking about. Girls put just as much pressure on themselves to not be awkward/to have something to say, so they'll hold part of the conversation to.
Worst case scenario neither of you can find anything that interesting, but if you go up to girls more frequently you'll have a better chance of finding somebody. Then one lost conversation isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>565730217
Your story is truly inspiring man.

I wish you the best with your business.
>>
>>565730654
your generic optimistic bullshit go outside and get sun, talk to people, get social experience shit? no thanks. iv done everything iv ever wanted to do in this life, banged 10/10s. smoked herb with my favorite bands, achieved otter body, make decent cash for little work. yet im bored and lonely as fuck. i just want to adventure and see the world and die for a great cause, if you can help get started on such a path, be my guest. Not military, i follow orders from no man.
>>
>>565729758
That really is some shit, anon. Sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how much that pisses you off. I hope you're able to manage it and get through it all. All I can say is that you should find something that you can enjoy and not have to worry about forcing words out all the time if it comes down to it. You can write good and shit from what I can tell so you got that going for you. Hang in there man.
>>
>>565732249
He asked about starting a conversation, not going on an adventure.
>>
>>565732253
Thanks man, I appreciate the concern.
>>
>>565732249
This is what I want to do, obviously I haven't found it or I wouldn't be on 4chan. I've tried everything possible and I just end up digging myself a deeper hole. I would help if I could.
I can give advice on talking to girls though, different subjects entirely.
>>
File: that-feel-party-video-games.jpg (43KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
that-feel-party-video-games.jpg
43KB, 500x498px
>20
>been to an average number of parties
>had gf, non virgin
>however, i'm very introspective, so i don't like to go out that much
>mostly things at parties annoy me, i only go to then when i wanna meet girls

someday, i want to throw a party with things i like, but i believe people wouldn't enjoy it
>>
>>565731252
80 isn't retarded or anything dude. You're fine. Stupid as as shit, but fine. You write well too. There are ways to boost your IQ, as you've stated, and the post I've read hear is coming from someone who cannot possibly have an IQ of 80 unless you spent two hours writing that. I apparently have an IQ of 146 according to tests and I have never been to college, have a shitty job, no ambitions and I'm basically a loser. But I'm happy. Bottom line is that IQ means next to nothing, unless your goal is to be Mensa certified or something.
>>
>>565731773
Thanks, that's some really good advice :)
>>
File: 1406177214637.gif (488KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1406177214637.gif
488KB, 500x360px
>>565731208
Something that truly horrifies me is the fact that I'm 22 and I have a 12 year old sister, and I KNOW she will lose her virginity before I do. My other sister (20yo) lost hers when she was 14 (I know because I saw the used condom in the toilet, because her boyfriend was to stupid to throw some toilet paper on top to get it down, which I kindly did for him.)

I'm a sad, sad man.
>>
>>565713926
>18
>been out with friends nearly every day/ every other day this summer
>been to like 3 parties
>not a virgin
>socially capable
>>
>>565732943
That ship has already sailed for me, I'm 21 and my younger sister who is 18 years old is already 7 months pregnant and having a child.

While I've never even kissed a girl.

Lel.
>>
>>565713926
>23
>party every friday, was everyday til I got a good job
>lost virginity at 14
>made out with 3 girls on the same party bus last night (not dimes, no big deal)
>don't have face book so I get a dozen calls from all my friends on my birthday without them needing a reminder

problem with girls?
1. don't try to fuck every girl you meet, flirt/dance/maybe get handzy/maybe makeout, dont fuck
2. get to know there friends, approach in the dame manner
3. fuck that friends friend at a party, make it good, be cool to her after but not posessive
4. girls all over your county will want to fuck you

already get bitches but want more?
>don't fuck them, make-out/finger her/ lick her clit/ get your dick sucked but don't fuck them. If they ask why say b/c you'r taking the power back laugh and brush it off.
>drives bitches crazy for the D
>>
>>565733118
wtf are you doing here
>>
>>565731252
>>565732890
IQ is a really bad measure of intelligence. Most of the questions are about inductive reasoning and knowledge, neither of which are good tests of intelligence. There is no way in hell your retarded, not if you write like that.

Did you know Richard Feynman, arguably one of the smartest men who ever lived had an IQ of 126?
>>
File: 1406508038097.jpg (73KB, 610x403px) Image search: [Google]
1406508038097.jpg
73KB, 610x403px
>>565733151
For me too, with the other sister, as I stated. I'm worried about the 10 years younger one beating me to it.
>>
>>565733219
This is god awful advice.
>>
>>565713926
>20
>always hated parties, even though my puerto rican mother forced parties upon me
>voluntarily attented like 3 parties
>go to concerts when possible and socialize there
>Only started talking to girls 3 years ago
>have had several gfs
>am both introverted and extroverted depending on my mood
>feel like my current gf is planning on dumping me
>>
>>565733518
Sorry to say but the only logical answer is for you to molest her and take pics and post them on 4chan.
>>
>19
>20 in 2 months
>0 nights out (unless you count sleeping over someones house)
>nothing but birthday parties, no alcohol
>1 real life friend
>kissed a girl, felt her tits, didn't go anywhere
>she's now my dad's wife

you've got it bad, OP, but you could be me.
>>
>>565733151
Would you rather be a younger guy who knocked up some girl.
>condoms
>lol No Thanks
That kids life is over.
>marriage or paying child support for the next 18 years
>>
>>565731252
IQ tests are bullshit. Like the other guy said, you clearly are not a dumb anon. There are people in my medical school that are dumb as fuck. Like some of the dumbest braindead retards I've ever seen--and yet they're passing classes and will end up being physicians. I don't know if the special ed shit helped you or you helped yourself but I can just tell you're a smartfag whether you'll admit it or not. Accept it and continue to better yourself.
>>
>>565732943
its all about looks and attitude for girls our age man, you can definitely lose your virginity anytime you want tho, but you might have to lower your standards, even though iv banged what i consider 10s, iv still lowered my self to chubbies in dry spells. i plan on trying to pull cougars next time i get thirsty, heard they know how to treat boys like us
>>
>>565733386
>>565732890

Thank you.... like I said, this is where I really shine in terms of articulating myself. Still, I have trouble doing basic shit, although I am proficient in my current line of work. Like I said, it's in my face.
>>
>>565733765
Are you in college? If so, why not try to go to a frat party? How old is the girl your dad married? That's insane dude.
>>
>>565732943
Hah, I know this shit. I have two half brothers. Age 11 and 13. Long story short, its up to them to carry on the family name. I aint gonna be the one. I am so fucking relieved that my dad had more kids. I used to hate it, but they take so much pressure off of me.

Sorry, mom.
>>
>>565733219
>>565733219
dont listen to him op
fuck every girl you meet, when opportunity is presented of course
>>
File: 1409021194978.png (346KB, 439x500px)
1409021194978.png
346KB, 439x500px
>19
>never "hanged out with people"
>no friends (not even online)
>never had a gf
>kissless virgin
>>
>>565734254
>If so, why not try to go to a frat party?

Ive been in college for 4 years. Never been to a frat party. No idea where they are or how to get to one. They dont just invite every student enrolled.
>>
File: 1384997447688.png (199KB, 320x426px) Image search: [Google]
1384997447688.png
199KB, 320x426px
>>565713926
>>21
>>had maybe 0 night outs in my life
>>been to like 0 parties
>>kissed virgin (it was awkward and forced, not sure if counts)
>>had friends until a couple of months ago they completely stopped contacting me, not sure why, but I've been working more so I've put off trying to reconnect
>>
>>565734019

What it really comes down to is me being easily overwhelmed. I have to cut off the external world in order to be able to do something well... I'm also a terrible listener. I have trouble understanding what other people are saying. I have to work hard and I'm absolutely exhausted at the end of the day. At the very least, I process slowly.
>>
dont mind me rolling for another thread that 404
>>
>>565735030
waifu generator? same here
>>
I used to be very self-centered until i read this book on social dynamics and stuff started flowing better from then
>>
>>565734789
I totally understand. I have trouble finding them too. What I tend to do is try to start up a conversation with someone who is relatively social, and just ask them.
>>
File: 1406250848746.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1406250848746.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>565733723
>>
>>565735437
What book?
>>
>>565735274
mah nigga
>>
>>565730474
clubs. Go back to my house or uni accommodation alone afterwards. I'm still terrified of the thought of meeting up with other people even though I do it all the time
>>
>>565735768
Clubs as in dancing clubs or interest clubs?
>>
File: 1342009701641.gif (2MB, 214x193px) Image search: [Google]
1342009701641.gif
2MB, 214x193px
>>565735481
>>
File: 1406776043543.gif (3MB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406776043543.gif
3MB, 834x600px
>>565734172
I've never had high standards. I'm the completely average looking funny guy. Unless I'm being funny and making people laugh then it's like I don't exist.

Ugly people at least draw attention.
>>
>>565734934
My roommate (also med student) is a lot like what you're describing. Things that take me 10 minutes to understand take him an hour. I sometimes will ask him a question while he's studying and it'll look like he's ignoring me, only to have him be like "What?" sometimes a minute later. At least you're taking actions to better yourself! My roommate is never going to change. Keep at it!
>>
>19
>been out once at prom with date
>no actual parties
>only kissed 3 girls had sex with one
>friends make me feel like shit and more alone
>constantly dying in dreams or having dreams try to kill/hurt me in real life (i've almost blinded myself while dreaming)
>bitch a lot online and talk to myself all day
>eager for the day I die
>>
>>565735030
Could you link me the second thread?
>>
>22
>Been out a million times.
>Attractive and social.
>12 really good friends that I don't make time for anymore because I'm busy with other things or would rather be by myself.
>Hate large groups of people and refuse to attend parties where there isn't at least one girl that I feel like hooking up with however, I feel that I'm too busy/impatient/don't care to deal with females because they all seem to end up being a waste of time and don't actually help me accomplish anything. Only keeping in contact with a few cool chicks and some that are down to fuck if I feel that I need it.

Dunno why I'm complaining. TBH, feels a little lonely that I can't even find it in my heart to care about girls, even some of the ones that most would consider dream girls or whatever. Not to mention, I don't spend any time with the people that care about me and instead, I cut them off like they don't mean anything. Quite the life, /b/
>>
>Touched boobs for the first time at 12, she was 15 and had 36C's
>I got a handjob that year from the same girl, I had never fapped before that so she introduced me to masturbation so I basically got a handjob before fapping myself
>I fingered and ate a pussy at 15 with a 17 y/o
>lost virginity at 17

I guess I did an ok job with my sexuality so far.. I'm 18 now and I wish to try anal soon with my gf I lost my V-card with a year ago..
>>
File: 1406222877211.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406222877211.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>565734358
I'm the only son of an only son.

There will be no carrying on of the family name. The line ends with me.

My parents will still get their grandkids, at least.
>>
>have girlfriend i live with
>she doesn't drink
>just moved to new state. no friends
>i sit by myself watching tv and 4chinning and getting piss drunk alone while she sleeps.
>tfw life witha girlfriend is no better than being single.
>>
>>565736371
You touched tits at 12? What the fuck! How were so many people so sexually active at so young of an age? When I was 12, kissing was considered a big deal.
>>
>>565716714

>bj
>fondle
>no sex

what's the fucking issue though? she already put your dick in her mouth why is sticking it inside her such a huge step?
she seems like a teasing bitch
>>
>>565736162

Thanks, I will. Good luck in med school... keep that understanding of others that you seem to have. The world needs more of that... a lot of people just don't seem to understand that you can't choose who you are.
>>
>>565735967
dancing clubs
>>
>>565735678
I'm not sure if there's an english version but most of them say about the same stuff, it's basically mental training on tricky situations for the introverts
>>
>be college senior
>invited to first party of my life tonight
>get there, stand awkwardly against wall
>chick puts lua thing around me, says im getting laid tonight
>sit around for another hour
>drink nothing
>leave

welp, this is what ive been missing out on, me and my spaghetti
>>
>>565737284
Wait she put a luau on you, said you were getting laid and then just left? What the fuck haha
>>
File: 1406509122055.jpg (18KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1406509122055.jpg
18KB, 344x344px
>>565737284
>chick puts lua thing around me, says im getting laid tonight

Should have raped her for being a cheeky cunt. She obviously deserved it.
>>
>>565714210
newfag can't greentext
>>
>>565735976
girls love funny guys, most girls will pick a average guy that can make her laugh over a dull handsome guy anyday. i used to be a little funny myself before i became so bitter, this one girl said she would never kiss me, one day we were chilling havin a good time, cant remember what i said but she tilted her head back and let out a laugh then when she leaned back up she had a certain look to her and then i knew it was time and went in for the kiss while she was still smiling, fireworks.
most the time the girl is right infront of you all a long, you just gotta work up the guts to take the next step, then the next, dont stop until she says no
>>
>>565713926
I had sex ONCE in highschool. That was the last time I came within three feet of a live human vagina. That was twelve years ago.
>>
>>565736703
man she was 15 and like for me kissing was a big deal too but she wanted to have sex and stuff, she gave me a handjob while I didnt even know that I could actually masturbate myself ..
I was feeling good about all that though
>>
>>565738065
How were you able to get laid in high school but not college?
>>
>>565713926
>18
>been to like 20 parties
>kissed a girl once. liked it
>kissed a boy once, also liked
>virgin
>have the same friends since 2009
>people never talk to me first i always have to run after them
>always had problems having any kind of relations because my family sucks
>suicidal mom, stupid dad and brothers who dont give a shit about each other
>dont know what to do or where to go
>>
>>565713926
>19
>No nights out (besides Pathfinder and Magic at the local cardshop, which closed down so now I do nothing)
>no parties
>1 gf
>2 real friends, 4-5 "friends"

I'm socially anxious and paranoid of every situation.
>>
>>565738303
Highschool worked out because she was fat and I was desperate. I didn't go to college, just started working in sales at a fucking Best Buy.
>>
>>565736703
there was this chick on my bus that would let me and this dude feel her tits (DDs) when i was in 7th grade, she was soooo hottt i considered her like a 8/10 but my friend said she was nasty as fuck.
she wouldnt let me touch her anywhere else or kiss her just tit touching, then we had to change buses cause of route changes.
>>
>be grill, pretty good looking, 7.8/10
>19, semi-beta
>virgin
>intelligent, 9/10 brain
>only ever kissed one guy because he was desperate as fuck and we were sorta dating
>had three boyfriends in highschool, nothing serious
>all betafags
>been to like 6 uber tame parties, never done anything at any of them
>end up sitting in the corner drinking sprite, talking with betas about pokemon or math
>never been to club/bar
>would rather stay home
>guys either get obsessed with me or reject me immediately because I like vidya, math, nerdy shit
>only one close friend at uni, rest are geeky guys who show no interest in me
>I'm cool with that
>the one guy I actually like because he gets me and he likes vidya and the things I like is only interested in pounding sluts
>barely go outside
>last party invite was last year, turned it down anyway
>can't seem to pull a non-autistic beta fag
>loosing interest in uni
>developed social anxiety and depression through highschool because academic pressure
>don't even give a fuck

>inb4 tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1406735695035.png (226KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1406735695035.png
226KB, 550x366px
>>565738008
I don't think you get it. It's like I'm just there for entertainment. You see, I make them all laugh, throughout the night, and then after comedy hour is over they hookup with hot dull guys for the night. And I get to watch as the people leave one by one. It's a vicious cycle.
>>
If you guys start doing meth all this will change. You will either start fucking a bunch of dirty bag whores, or start stealing shit and go to jail. You'll make friends in jail.
So quit being a whiny bitch and smoke some meth.
>>
>>565739509
Don't worry. I'm a loser to. It gets easier as time goes on. Just not by much.
>>
>>565739509
The fact that you're an attractive girl and in a similar situation to me makes me feel so much better.

How did you go through 3 relationships without doing more than kissing?
>>
>>565713926
>19
>never had a night out or sleepover
>no parties
>did kiss but still virgin
>have had friends but we usually end up drifting apart
>am happy being alone
>people fucking suck for the most part

And antisocial means the same thing as sociopath. It means you feel no remorse or empathy for others, not shunning others. That's being a recluse or introversion if you do hang out with others, but tend to be by yourself.

Nigger.
>>
>29
>Married
>Regular sex
>>
File: 1406507932156.png (373KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1406507932156.png
373KB, 1000x666px
>>565739509
Don't even bother with the tits, just GTFO.

The reason you can pull anything but autists is because you are one, fyi.
>>
>>565713926
>Sauce
>>
>>565740475
At that point, I would just end it.
>>
>>565740171
Only ever kissed one of them, because the guy was an autistic fag, but confident. The other two guys I didn't even hold hands with, they were too fucking beta to make a move. I'm not the type to make a move first.
>>
File: 1405911115241.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1405911115241.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>565739845
>You'll make friends in jail.

They'll probably lose their virginity there as well.
>>
>>565740248
Fair enough faggot.
>>565740626
http://yourlust.com/videos/ass-and-tits-ala-colombiana.html?promoid=rolan
>>
>>565740737
What the fuck? How beta do you have to be to go through a relationship without holding hands?

What's your degree? Math?
>>
>>565740608
Kek. Go back to your guild, basement dweller neckbeard.
>>
>>565740737
c'mon bitch...then you both are autists, one counting on the other to make a move, ridiculous
>>
File: r7l7.jpg (29KB, 631x627px) Image search: [Google]
r7l7.jpg
29KB, 631x627px
>>565713926

>2 nights out
>been to 3 parties
>Have a solid but small group of friends
>Still ended up fucking 7/10 first girlfriend and dick sucked by another 8/10 girl

I am in no current relationship though-- and even though I really want to, I likely won't for a while as I have gotten really insecure about how I would function in a proper relationship.

Been more anti-social after summer ended and noticeably less /fit/

Feels like shit honestly, like I have degraded into a shittier version of myself with no easy fix.

That's a given however.
>>
>>565741106
I was pretty young at the time I suppose, but idk dude. I told you, they were ultra beta. Actually I'm doing science, probably going to major in physics.
>>
>>565740248
Anon do your research... sociopathy is something far more dangerous than being antisocial....
>>
>>565739509
you bring everything upon yourself, tease.
the fact that you judge guys on if theyre beta or alpha shows youre immaturity.
you couldnt handle a "alpha" if you got one, he'd lose interest cause your a tease or your insecurities would get in the way, either way he'd leave you for a more deserving girl.
>>
>>565741509
Computer engineering here. It's rare to find an attractive girl interested in math, especially one who talks about it at parties.
>>
>>565741860
you are really desperate aren't you???
>>
>>565742019
Not desperate, just curious. Never came upon an attractive girl who is into math. Asking about her isn't exactly going to get me laid dumbass...
>>
>18
>0 girlfriends
>Been out about 50 nights in my life
>Kissless virgin
>Have 3 close and trusted friends
>Everyone told me I'd get a girlfriend some time through high school since freshman year
>Everyone always asks me why I never had one if I'm this popular

I just don't want to feel so alone, yeah sure I'm having fun, but I just want a girlfriend who loves me. Everyone's pressuring me into getting one, but I just can't seem to be able to get one...
>>
>>565741726
Most alphas I've met are either taken, or attractive yet dumb as fuck. Alphas are simply just not into nerdy girls.
>>
>>565741524
>far more dangerous
>had a friend who was a sociopath

K
>>
>>565713926
>18
>3 parties
>Recently single after 3 years
>Social skills plummeted since college
>All I do is play vidya
Life is boring, but I guess I put myself in that situation.
>>
>>565741201
Such comeback, much 9/10 brain.
>>
>>565741726
Isn't saying it like that just attacking her?
People only truly percieve when they realise it themselves...and making that happen takes far more than just pointing a finger at them
>>
>>565742284
i lost interest in math girls after seeing my teachers in college, they're just like her, plain narcisistics and incapable or understand the other
see this
>>>565742570
take your own conclusions
>>
>>565713926
>25
>had 0 night outs in my life
>been to like 0 parties
>kissless virgin
>never had friends

Top that.
>>
>>565717730
man im the exact fucking same
>>
>>565743030
I understand how some people try out parties, feel very awkward and stop going to them. But why haven't you been to any?
>>
>>565742570
reading your posts,you actually come off like a huge bitch
>TITS or GTFO
>>
>>565741860
Math is cool. Here's a story:
>used to be kinda shit at it in highschool, >changed schools grade 9.
>first math class of year
>whatthefuckisgoingon.avi
>"this is stuff we've covered last year"
>oh fuck
>after a few classes start picking it up
>by second semester topped every test and exam
>smart kids get butthurt
>boss math for rest of highschool
>winrar
>>
>>565743330
Because he has no friends, and is a kissless virgin. Why would anyone want him at a party, and why would he want to be at a party.
>>
My fiance is in bed right now and pissed off because tomorrow is my one day off and I wanna stay up late tonight
>>
>>565742650
Really? Doge?
Lowest of lows, anon.
Go back to le reddit.
>>
>>565742679
white knight detected
>>565742570
you bitch look, idk what you consider "alpha" where its athletic and aggressive or suave and stylish it doesnt matter you're not gonna get what you want being so judgmental, dont be to hard on yourself tho its in your dna to want that guy in your dramas and love stories. as for me i m the gorilla of my village and i love all types of girls especially nerdy girls, but as soon as they think they know me i kick em to curve. cant stand girls that are constantly in there head judging every last move a guy makes, its just annoying.
>>
>>565743839
if you want more advice from me without posting tit i suggest you stop being a bitch. i think the guys in this thread are being very generous for even acknowledging you without them.
>>
>>565713926
>played poker with biddies tonight
>go out most nights
>have plenty of friends
>don't get laid that often, but often enough
>secret alcoholic, drink at least 4 beers before every social interaction

not a loser but kind of a loser i guess

>14 beers deep right now
>>
>>565743889
lol meant to say yo bitch, not you bitch haha
>>
>>565743889
Yeah look I get what you're saying, but I really try not to be judgemental. The guys I've been with have all been because I wanted to give them a shot... But they all turned out to be either really awkward and incapable of making a love or a hint, or emotionally unstable psychopaths (that was the guy I actually did things with).
>>
nigagggarrrs
>>
>>565744485
Your the one on 4chan, yet he's the psychopath. top kek.
>>
Every friday night to clubs with 10~ friends. More parties than I can count. 1 fuckfriend to whom I lost the v-card (chubby girl) still looking for gf.
Im semi-socially inept, but early on I befriended the cool kids, so im their autist. Im just shit for smalltalk and introducing myself
>>
>>565743889
I'm not really trying to help her tho
>>
>>565744485
>making a love or a hint
Do you mean making love and taking a hint with that or what?
>>
>>565744485
everyone is gonna have flaws, usually the first 3 months of dating has tons of awkward situations, most girls i get with like think its cute when im awkward, but thats just because im attractive i guess. as for psychopaths, get out while you can
>>
>>565743330
No friends.
Don't know how to talk to girls.
I don't smoke nor drink alcohol.
I hate loud places.

Etc.
>>
>18
>like 2 close friends, with a few other people I talk to randomly
>have kissed girl, got a blowjob once
>0 parties
>0 nights out
>0 dates
I used to go out at night with my friends and we would screw around and stuff, but not any more.
>>
>>565743301
>>565717730
Seriously read up on depression. You guys are describing classic depression, though of course it could be a million things. Things will get better /b/ros.
>>
>>565745690
How can you have 0 nights out and still have "used to screw around at night"?
>>
>19
>kissed girls
>go to parties almost every weekend
>1 real date

I feel like I don't have the want emotion.. like I dont want much of anything. This includes eating (im 5'7 120lbs) and bunch of other shit. All I really want is to feel like a noob at video games again. You know when you try something for the first time and your so entrigued cause its so mindblowingly new...
>tfw
>>
>>565745891
It was more walking around doing nothing, I thought that was with women.
>>
What is considered a "night out"
>>
>>565745317
Oh sorry, making a move*
Like I know I should be confident and just go for it, but it's hard idk. I dont want to be clingy or annoying, or to be rejected.
>>
>>565745424
Yeah I totally get that, but I always seem to go over the "awkward trial period". The last guy I dated was for like 5 months, but we just kinda got too bro-y. Good fun, chill guy, pretty cool but hadn't made any of the moves up until we broke up. Awkward as hell. I'm not saying I'm after a 11/10 alpha male, just someone with a bit of confidence and high intellect.
>>
File: 1305576042796.jpg (17KB, 298x318px) Image search: [Google]
1305576042796.jpg
17KB, 298x318px
>>565743839
Never even been to Reddit, aside from image search results..

Don't even know what doge is. Can't be assed to look it up, either.
>>
>>565713926
> 25
> had maybe 10 night outs in my life
> been like to 3 parties
> have same gf for last 10 years
> know many people but have few friends
>>
>>565715583
Same here, except im 20 and no prostitutes
>>
>>565748068
well most guys in highschools are virgins or lying about it. its hard for them to make move, especially if your the intimidating type. intellgence and confidence normally dont go hand in hand. its like a triangle of attractive, smart, and confident and you can only pick two ya know? or try to find that guy who's in the middle. if was dating a girl like you for that long there'd already be a gap between her thighs.
>>
File: 1408871175688.gif (3MB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1408871175688.gif
3MB, 200x155px
>18
>have lots of hangouts with two-three friends
>been to zero parties
>fucked a bit
>like I said, 2-3 friends
>>
>>565745510
You sound like someone i'd hang out with
>>
>Was a virgin until I was 23
>Now I'm 26 and have sex with almost anyone I want.
It's that confidence BS. Once you stop thinking you're a loser all the time and start focusing on why you're cool (not to the point of narcissism), everything just starts working for you. It's not something you can change over night, but realize why you are insecure, find some workaround or a solution to it, and then get passed it.
>>
>>565714698

obvi his great personality.
>>
>>565713926
>18
>1 night out
>2 drink ups, wouldn't really say they were parties
>>
>>565715583

>>565713926 (OP)

>>atleast my mom thinks I'm funny

that really was the cherry on top of a very autistic sundae. but I also lel'ed so thank you anon.
>>
>>565713926
>nearing 21
>0 nights out unless you count middle school sleepovers with 0 girls
>0 parties
>kissless virgin
>haven't had friends since junior year of highschool
>have made 0 friends since I started college
>taking online courses now so I never have to leave the house
>>
>>565746080
that feeling can be achieved with drugs. smoke the pot dude.
>>
>>565749354
Kek. Yeah, that's true.
Anyway, cheers for the advice anon.
>>
>>565747305
Why not just try it?
You'll eventually become indifferent to rejection if you do it enough.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.