[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the easiest way to get gold or silver?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: GOLD-AND-SILVER-LOGO.gif (87KB, 510x300px) Image search: [Google]
GOLD-AND-SILVER-LOGO.gif
87KB, 510x300px
Whats the easiest way to get gold or silver?
>>
>>565221709
buy it
>>
being a jew
>>
>>565221740
/thread
>>
>>565221709
grind some mobs outside of town
>>
tell them you want Battletoads
>>
>>565221709
>Whats the easiest way to get gold or silver?
With cash.
>>
>>565221740
>>565221778
>>565221793
>>565221869
>>565221879
>something useful or gtfo
>>
If you're investing - Apmex. If you are trying to flip for profit, estate sales or garage/yard sales.
>>
the old fashioned way....
steal it.
>>
>>565221869
yeah if you're a pleb

gotta play the AH broskie
>>
>>565221960
ah true, thanks. any other ideas?
>>
>>565221709
I want to say open a pawn shop.
>>
>walk into bank
>point your piston at owner
>say "give me all of your golds i have a piston"
>get golds
>>
Raid a dungeon, kill bandits, etc.

Gold is a fairly common drop and the XP is always a plus.
>>
>>565222130
>piston
>>
>>565222118

Not really - people understand that it has an intrinsic value so they tend not to part with it too readily.
>>
>>565222256
ive been thinking some metal detecting could be a good way
>>
>>565221709
trick old people into selling you gold by going from house to house and paying less than their gold is worth.
>>
silver you dont want its worthless, most people wont pay more than 20c AUD unless they are fucking idiots and go and buy silver from any retail store for jewelry, then you deserved to get ripped off. Best way is to go to as many yard sales as you can, find old shit with gold on it, get the gold off of it and melt it down into 1gram chips, theyre worth around $50 ea.
>>
I know there are some ways to detect if there is silver content in something. ususally it says sterling and .925. what are the indicators with gold?
>>
>>565221709
Bullion idiot you can buy it almost anywhere and you won't be able to buy it cheaper unless you own a pawn shop or create some scrap gold infomecial and melt down old jewelry from desperate faggots.
>>
>>565223081
there are many codes for gold depending on what karat it is. I cant remember them all, but i know there is a chart somewhere where i work, so i just look at that.
>>
Right firstly silver is fucking worthless, you want stuff thats worth money, so platinum, and gold are the two main types.
You want gold easy? Go to africa and buy gold from a mine, go take it to be melted and export it outside of africa for better money.
Of course, you gotta deal with niggers and guns and shit.
Now going around to yard sales and such, the problem with that is, can you spot the difference between solid gold, and gold plated? No you cant. You can buy a little machine for testing, but anyone see you with that, and they will be asking for more money.
You need to find disused telephone equipment such as exchange boxes, computers etc. They all use cold in there connections.
Or if you can find an airplane to strip out the cockpit.
Platinum is used alot in anything taking alot of voltage, also theres platinum in spark plugs. So find sparkplugs. Cut them open to get this tiny little strip of metal. But obviously you would want a hundred or more of them to get some money.
Theres an american tv show called money metldown. All about retards looking for gold and shit. Watch it see what it entails and thats it
But if you are serious about buying gold. I sell unprocessed gold nuggets at 36,000 USD a kilo.
Minimum order is 200 kilo, you will cover the security and transport costs from the mine in africa to the airport and onto your final destination
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.