[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEND HELP why is my dicks skin peeling off. It hurts so

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20140821_175826.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140821_175826.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
SEND HELP

why is my dicks skin peeling off. It hurts so bad underneath. Please
>>
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank my lord and savior, Shrek, for giving me this opportunity.
Praise be to thee, oh glorious oniony lord! For you, my heart, my soul, and anus is open! Next i would like to thank my parents and wife for being so supportive of my belief in Shrek. Even though they'd accused me of taking it a little ogreboard at one point, I'd still believed. Next i would like to thank my local produce store manager, who always made sure to keep fresh onions stocked up for me when I was performing my rituals of praise to Shrek. And to the shitposting newfags, because they give me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. It will forever be embedded into my layers. Im truly ogrejoyed. And last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on, if you just lovingly spread your ass cheeks open for Shrek. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams, keep your layers up and your sphincter ready. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone. Thank you Shrek.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
>>
m8 gotta fap gentler
>>
File: IMG_20140821_180006.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140821_180006.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
pls
>>
>>563955786
aids
>>
File: jergens.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jergens.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
Fuck dude, lay off for a while.
>>
>>563956056
Peel it off and it wont hurt. Or it'll start to bleed. Either or your still a faggot.
>>
Sounds pretty damn serious; maybe it's Ebola.
>>
Could be a fungus. Could be eczema. Could be a bacterial infection.

Try some jock itch medication on it and see if it gets better in a week.
>>
it's Gaybola, pour some alcohol faggit
>>
>>563955786
since when do u got that?
is there any liquidi coming out of it ?
>>
>>563956056
yeah man, stop fapping for a few days till ot heals back
>>
have you been fucking them niggers?
>>
Yep, deffenitly aids. Amputate now, its your only option...
>>
>>563955786
i'm sad to say op, your HIV-Fag. means you've been cocksucking too much, trying shoving 4 dildo's up your ass at once, then apply hot sauce, rinse, repeat.
>>
typical circumcised penis, moar pics it looks kind of big
>>
>>563955786
Just don't touch it for a few days. Becare when you walk and don't fap. You'll be fine OP. Quite bitching.
>>
>>563955786
Fungus. Go See a doctor you idiot
>>
>>563957183
Haha, boy were your fooled
>>
>>563955786
Just stop jerking off for a week this happens to me all the time.
>>
To the people who have actually experienced this: Are you cut?
>>
File: 1407695957759.png (152KB, 508x347px) Image search: [Google]
1407695957759.png
152KB, 508x347px
>>563955786
it's Ebola, congratulations
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.