[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone can watch my girl for a few hours please?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: a.png (550KB, 427x609px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
550KB, 427x609px
anyone can watch my girl for a few hours please?
>>
>>563243141
Sure thing, /b/ro. Where you at? And is she toilet trained?
>>
Is this the chick that sucked off 12 black dudes?

What was the aftermath of this shit? Last i heard was the omega boyfriend said he forgave her because everyone makes mistakes.
>>
assure me you will take good care of her
>>
File: 1407941241361.gif (3MB, 432x223px) Image search: [Google]
1407941241361.gif
3MB, 432x223px
>>563243141
shes safe in our hands Op
>>
>>563243790
I will make sure she's in bed on time.
She will eat all of her dinner.
She will do all of her chores.
She will be bathed.
She will have all of her homework finished.
If she behaves she will be allowed to watch cartoons and have one scoop of ice cream before bed but no more.

Trust me, OP. I'm a professional.
>>
>>563243620
no, that was a fake twitter account. the real bf dumped her and went back to posting selfies of himself 2 days later

her instagram is still up but she hasnt updated since. i dont think anybody found her real twitter either
>>
File: 1391500273401.gif (954KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1391500273401.gif
954KB, 500x281px
oops
>>
>>563244652
yeah she was postin on twitter im pretty sure. anybody know where to find all pics and vids? i think ive seen them all but wanna make sure
>>
>>563243141
The one on the left or the one on the right?
>>
>>563243141
It must be awful becoming the face of cuckolding
This picture is now permanently embedded in my mind from seeing it so often
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.