[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Mike Brown moments before initial shitstorm? Ferguson police

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 57

File: Robbery1.jpg (36KB, 444x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Robbery1.jpg
36KB, 444x438px
Mike Brown moments before initial shitstorm?

Ferguson police just released this surveillance image on KMOV St. Louis facepage
>>
File: Mike brown dead.jpg (42KB, 468x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mike brown dead.jpg
42KB, 468x468px
Same clothes it appears
>>
>>562713594
It's the same down to the shoes. Protesters are yelling about how it's doctored and how "dat fabric ain't right".

Just a reminder: if you don't want to die in a pool of blood with your bare ass in the air, you shouldn't wear your shorts around your knees.
>>
I concur and believe this has potential for a Shitnado
>>
>>562713813
how to teach niggers
>>
>>562713505
not surprised at all by the actions of a spear chucker. A good nigger is a dead nigger
>>
http://news.msn.com/us/police-reveal-name-of-missouri-cop-who-shot-teen

how about you just don't assault a cop. esp if your guilty?
>>
Here we go with this shit
>>
>>562713505
I am 110% in favor of giving the officer the justice he deserves if it turns out that he did wrong. I am not for jumping to conclusions about this thing.
>>
>>562713505
I was initially on his side, but even if the only thing true is him hanging his ass out like a typical nigger, this counts major points against him.
>>
>>562714368
le edgy batman nigger
>>
>>562713505
Man, shit like this only happen in the US. Do people like killing things over there?
>>
and this
>>
File: Matlock.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Matlock.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
pic related
>>
>>562713505
Still doesn't justify murdering him. Still waiting for hard proof that he did in fact, attack the police officer, or had a weapon.

I don't give one single fuck about him, or his family, but right is right, I wouldn't want this to happen to me, or someone I know.
>>
>>562714731
This.

He was a nigger but I have many bad nigger friends who switched up and became successful blacks.
>>
Y'all are racist, he didn't dun nuttin!
>>
>>562714731
>ITT the sane among us
>>
>>562713505
That's a teen?
>>
>>562713505

>>562715251

LOLOL
>>
I think the nigrels are forgetting this piece of shit just robbed a store beforehand. They'd have nothing to say if the police just caught him with no struggle.
>>
>>562713505
What happend? A dead nigger?
>>
just got here... yall steal the cops info yet lol
>>
>>562713505

>That feel when I'm a nigger in Ferguson
>That feel when I fucking hate these other mother fucking hoodlum niggers who loot us honest hard working nigger (Yes we do exist. Not everyone of us stopped working just cause slavery ended and massa b whip no mo)
> That feel when I hate the protesting crackers who wannabe niggers and have some fucked in the head guilt complex just cause their ancestors did some shit.
> If looters come to my family's store, I will shoot every last one of them.
> Pls you stupid niggers and crackers with shit for brains, stop the protesting and looting, or atleast come to my store instead of some poor old folks store who don't dare stand their ground

Vid related, stop this shit ffs you stupid fucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdvB_149zmw
>>
in that store surveillance he looks like he assaulted that store worker so very likely he also assaulted the police officer who was called to investigate the robbery.
>>
>>562716351
nigger please, you're either a nigger or a blackman you're not a good or bad nigger.
>>
>>562716351
Kill them all if they so much as look at you wrong, man. Kill them all.
>>
File: BvFZ9xgIIAAgCZW.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BvFZ9xgIIAAgCZW.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
People saying that a robber doesn't deserve to get a fucking bullet. Men that have the propensity to bully and rob deserve death.
>>
>>562716351
>ffs

i doubt you are black from ferguson
>>
File: 1375719498453.jpg (44KB, 351x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375719498453.jpg
44KB, 351x440px
>>562716351
>>
>>562716524

I hate dumb, violent niggers like this as much as the rest of you. But I think I hate the fucking pigs more than niggers like this.

Hopefully there'll be more riots and we'll see lots of people from both sides get killed off.
>>
>>562716524
if this happened in Kenya the police wouldnt be called cause the citizens who burn the thief alive. search it on liveleak for proof!
>>
>>562713594
Why are his pants down? Looks like foul play involved
>>
>>562714368
Please oh please let them chimpout.
>>
>>562716463

I don't usually call my self a nigger, but shit, we're in /b/ son, no matter what I would have called my self, black folk or jiggaboo, you would have called me nigger regardless.
>>
>Nobody cares if police murder people

>If cops kill its ok

>Got what he deserved

>Giving in to force is the way out

>Every cop is always justified

>Reporters should be silenced

>Six shots isn't overkill

god I hate this racist country
>>
Why is every nigger with the name brown violent? Bobby brown, chris brown and now mike brown.
>>
>>562717032
Pants down around their ass? that's a black thing, you wouldn't understand
>>
The only good nigger is a dead nigger
>>
>>562717239
>>562717032
funny
>>
>>562717096
We care, and we do not want police murdering anyone dipshit. But, if Mike Brown had just robbed a place, and was trying to get the officers gun, it is not murder.
>>
>>562717189
Because they are niggers
>>
>>562717189
because brown people are violent duh
>>
File: A0lVjDg.gif (491KB, 500x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A0lVjDg.gif
491KB, 500x282px
>>562717096
>god I hate this racist country

>on 4chan
>mfw
>>
>>562717032
Because now we can say he was caught with his pants down.
>>
File: 1405963168891.jpg (5KB, 166x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405963168891.jpg
5KB, 166x200px
>>562717479
>>562717497
kekkled
>>
>>562716351
> nigger
> hard working
Pick one.
>>
>>562713505
If this was a white guy who got shot, or any other color for that matter this story would be about police brutality. But since he's black its about race...the irony is the only people who think its about him being black are black people.
>>562717065
I hope so too. All these gassed up hoodrats with gats think they're gonna fuck with the police. HAHA, ship em up send em back to africas what i say.
>>
Moral of the story. Don't want to get shot by cops? Don't break the law.
>>
>>562717096
... You do know where you are right?
>>
>>562717096
>he was running from the law
>resisting arrest
>assaulted a peacekeeper
>reporters SHOULD be silenced. Every news corporation is run by the Jews. We need another Holocaust, too.
>The only good nigger is a dead nigger.
>>
>>562713505
Should be redone as a robber/hostage target.
>>
>>562717637
He more sounds like he could potentially be a black person, rather than a nigger. This could be a case of faggot misinterpreting the situation-- again.
>>
>>562717263
Thank you Senator McCain well said sir.
>>
>>562717096

>18 year old nigger robs someone.

>18 year old nigger fights BLACK COP.

>18 year old nigger loses the argument via bullet to the chest.

>Media portrays him as a saint and a 12 year old - like with Trayvon.

>Media is heavily bias and trying to push public violence while committing slander and basically lying to people.

>Media is OBVIOUSLY pushing an agenda that we cannot understand for some reason unbeknownst to us. Its fucking obvious that the media = corrupt at this point.

>Everyone riots and cries "muh nigga" while assaulting people, thinking that they should be allowed to violently riot.

>Police say fuck this, tear gas the fuck out of everything.

>Both sides calm the fuck down.

>Police release documents - show the cop was black - show that the protesters are just out for blood.

God I hate the stupid fucks in this country.
>>
>>562717676
>if a white guy shot a white guy it wouldnt be about race

no shit
>>
File: Darren Wilson.jpg (21KB, 300x218px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Darren Wilson.jpg
21KB, 300x218px
>>562713505
Con someone confirm Darren Wilson is black? Someone posted that there actually two Derren Wilsons in the Missouri police departments.
>>
File: 031660.jpg (75KB, 421x493px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
031660.jpg
75KB, 421x493px
>>562716535

I've been lurkin /b/ for 8 years now, even Snack called me a nigger one time back in the day. This language sticks if you haven't noticed. My black friends somtime call me a cracker and it actually hurt more than you calling me a nigger.
>>
>>562717808
I'm not one to identify people well..

But he is fucking huge and look at the shoes in both pics.
>>
File: Mike Brown hat.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mike Brown hat.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
So much for the "wurr da hat mang?" theory
>>
>>562717751
Look, guys, /pol/ has arrived.
>>
They want them to chimp out so they can establish martial law
>>
>>562717096

Said the nigger
>>
>>562714368
>Lee Onitis
>LeeOnitis
>Leonidas
>Not recognizing a troll
>I shiggity diggity doo dah
>>
>>562717961
nope, didn 't use the word "confirmed" in his post
>>
>>562717896
I don't know man, I keep fucking looking for ANYTHING on this guy and I'm getting JACK SHIT.
>>
>>562717902
i didnt call you a nigger bro lol

if you actually have a brain, it must be painful living there. i used to go to school with niggers, and while they were my friends it was pretty niggery. dice & basketball every day at lunch
>>
>>562717847
wait wait the cop was black? This is even more rich. Pic? sauce?
>>
>>562717096

What bothers me about the attitude here towards this is not the racism, but the pig-apologism. Fuck niggers. Fuck cops.
>>
>>562717961
are you saying the media isnt owned by jews and they dont pick what stories to run and how to spin them?

was treybon really innocent? lol
>>
I think the real problem is the lack of bans on guns in America. Shit like this only happens in your shithead country because you have guns fucking everywhere.
>>
>>562717896
Darren Wilson is caucasian, that's why the immediate chimp out from the git-go.
>>
File: 1407680966587.jpg (49KB, 413x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407680966587.jpg
49KB, 413x395px
>>562717096
Read only the first letters
>>
>>562713505
Well if that is confirmed then I guess all the people using this story as an example of police brutality against totally innocent blacks (the whatimagewouldtheyuse or something for example) really shot themselves in the foot.
>>
>>562718105

Far as /pol/ has been saying they claim that Darren Wilson is black, some are still saying he's whiter than the sun though.
>>
>>562717096
>god I hate this racist country
Well then it's your lucky day, because you are absolutely free to leave it. Hell I'll help you pack!
>>
>>562718271
no, everyone assumed the cop was white. There's no proof whatsoever and it has been VERY hushed what the color of the officer's skin was.
>>
>>562718219
Are you saying that reporters should be silenced?
Are you saying that we need another Holocaust?
Are you saying that the only good nigger is a dead nigger?
>>
>>562718097
sounds like niggers to me. I went to school with chimps as well. They make fun of you for having books in your bookbag. For speaking proper. For wanting to actually gain an education. Lunchtime was always dice, basketball and fights. I hated the experience with a passion. Niggers get what they deserved. know wonder Sharpton didn't mouth off about Ferguson like he did with Zimmerman. He doesn't do black cop on chimp issues.
>>
>>562714368
yes, thats a true statement, Too bad for you WE have cops that will shoot your black ass when you do whatever it is yous be doin. please refer to dead nigger in the street.
>>
>>562718393

>By god.
>>
File: 1390313572939.gif (1MB, 150x113px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390313572939.gif
1MB, 150x113px
>>562718393
And everybody took the bait
>>
>>562718410
/pol/ has a 50% chance of being right on any given thing. I somewhat trust them but also distrust them.
>>
>>562713505
LOL first, the story was he was just some peaceful basketball american gleefully traipsing through a meadow told by another dunkaholic tribesman on a video which plainly shows a bottle of Promethazine, now these pics are released...

it just gets better and better
>>
>>562716351
Cointelpro personification
>>
he wuz a good boy, din do nuffin
>>
>>562718271

Proof? To me it seems like everyone just assumed he's white just to start this shit.
>>
>>562718510
Yes. Do the research yourself if you have to on the first two, and just look at Gaza vs Israel for specific information on the second.
>>
>>562714510
>If I get shot by police it will be there day I decide to break the law
>>
>>562718253
>I think the real problem is the lack of bans on guns in America. Shit like this only happens in your shithead country because you have guns fucking everywhere.
I think the real problem is the lack of bans on niggers in America. Shit like this only happens in your shithead country because you have niggers fucking everywhere.

I fixed your typos...
>>
That child need them cigars to feed his family cause you rayciss crack as don't give he no job or no tobacco stamps.
>>
>>562718562
>>562718552
Lulz
>>
>>562718253
what did you say faggot? shut your whorish mouth
>>
>>562718393
ayy lmao sad you had to point it out tho
>>
File: bml.gif (978KB, 442x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bml.gif
978KB, 442x320px
>>562718393
>>
>>562718510
no, there should be less jew media though

not really

usually
>>
>>562718563
50% right on any given thing = useless
>>
>>562718452
The report that was released a few days ago said the officer was caucasion.
>>
>>562714489
lmao
>>
>>562718786
50% right = a gamble.

>>562718863
The report I saw said nothing of the color of his skin. I'd like to see the one you're looking at.
>>
>>562718676
What kind of research will be able to convince me that the freedom of speech is bad and genocide is good?
>>
>>562718079
>not recognizing it's actually saying 'Le Oneitis' to make fun of redditors and PUAfags alike

You faggot.
http://www.artdeseduire.com/inner-game/one-itis
>>
Evidence of robbery released... Ferguson chimp out continues.
>>
>>562713505
SO?

>desperately trying to justify murder
>because I love cops and hate niggers
>>
>>562718786
The glass is half full.... be more positive
>>
>>562718759
Funny I had to point it out...so many jimmies
>>
>>562717902

If you're not trollin, try to change the bullshit counterculture within your own race as best you can. Hopefully eventually it will go away and they can become successfully integrated into america, like those fucking Irish Catholics.
>>
>>562713594
the guy seems a lot smaller in figure.
beside that, even if it was him, that doesn't justify murder.
but if we assume it is him, only the repression from the white devils could drove him into the situation to make a robbery
>>
>>562717096
look at that fucking gorilla looks like it would have taken 20 assault rifle shells and still be drikin his nigger drink
>>
File: 1406324781526.jpg (40KB, 582x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406324781526.jpg
40KB, 582x546px
>>562718759
Whoops...meant for the guy above you
>>
>>562718998
>freedom of speech
>controlled media
pick one.
Genocide is good. It's called cleansing for a reason.
>>
>>562713505
STL Fag here live 20 minutes from there, been pretty fun to see nigs niggin
>>
So let's look at this logically -
>Someone robs a store
>Officer gets a call about a robbery
>Officer sees a random nig
>Officer thinks "Forget about whether this nigger is innocent or guilty, he's black so I'll just gun this fucker down and get away with it scott-free
>Police go out of their way to doctor up some store surveillance footage like its the Zapruder film

For fucks sake, people
>>
>>562719327
>>562718924
I feel like this is code for something but I'm not sure what it is.
>>
>>562718253
You think if they ban guns, the police are going to give theirs up? Police are getting MORE guns - more military heavy weapons and vehicles - they are basically an army now. WTF is wrong with you?
>>
>>562719165
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>>562719250
>>562719327
And they still bite...
>>
>>562714667
Toppest kek
Haven't seen Matlock in a while.
>>
>>562719356
But cleansing can also be bad. Think of the massive economic effects and mass unemployment that would occur if the nigger population was wiped out.

The criminal justice system would face massive layoffs, KFC would have to shut down, Kool Aid would be out of business, farmers of watermelons would face huge losses. Let's not be too quick to decide about wiping them out, it would put a lot of people out of work.
>>
>>562719502
>Someone robs a store
>cop of "unknown" skin color dispatched to the scene
>tells a nigger to get on the sidewalk
>nigger ignores him
>struggle occurs, officer's face smashed
>nigger shot for being a nigger
>evidence points to the nigger being a nigger, specifically the nigger that robbed the store earlier
>chimpout still continues.
Justice is served, but the niggers don't know it.
>>
>>562718946
There was a media storm, hundreds of reports coming out, most of it was from the perspective of "why is everyone murdering the black people" and "don't shame us because we're rioting and looting"....
Anyway, I definitely saw it, and it will be impossible to raise Al Sharpton and the black panthers if the shooter is not white.
>>
File: 1407959612943.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407959612943.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>562719350
>>
>>562719117
im pretty sure it shows that he is a very violent fellow and did indeed assault the police officer and try and go for his gun when confronted. lmao you stupid fucking lefties go to the end of the earth to defend criminals because of your white guilt lmao
>>
>>562713813
i like u
>>
>>562718698
gr8 b8 m8 <>< to bad niggers have more guns than legal fire arms not to mention the sand niggers you go take the burritos guns and chimps guns without a Gun
>>
>>562714384
you mean a 2month paid vacation and a pay raise? because that's what cops get when they kill innocent, not saying in this case the perp was innocent.
>>
>>562719173

Im tryin man, but it's hard when they just laugh, call you a cracker and at worst whoop your ass just for being to smart and acting civilized. The blacks are becoming more racist that white folk and this is really fucking with my head.
>>
Not one media outlet has mentioned Darren Wilson's race. As a matter of face, most news site have printed the exact same story, word for word. The only Missouri police "Darren Wilson" I could turn up was in fact black. Odds that there are two Darren Wilsons in the Missouri police forces?
>>
>>562719356
>>freedom of speech
>>controlled media
>pick one.
All media are "controlled", just because they're now controlled by the people you don't like doesn't mean you can silence them.

>Genocide is good. It's called cleansing for a reason.
You're losing this discussion and I don't even need to say anything.
>>
>>562713505
first, they can't believe a black person could do something wrong--yeah right--but if they ever COULD realize that one did, even if it resulted in violence or death, it's always the white man's fault. see, any problem a black person could possibly have in america is the white man's fault. if it wasn't for the white man, they'd never have any significant achievements on this planet... i mean... horrible life in america.
>>
File: 1365611071845.png (126KB, 401x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365611071845.png
126KB, 401x340px
>>562719350
>>
>>562719847
batons where invented for a reason fyi

and that reason is hitting violent niggers
>>
>>562719803
>niggers
>working
Niggers don't work. Black people do (like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f0mVn0HH6U)

Nvm I just read the next half of the post. I'll keep what I wrote because it's still a decent video. The criminal justice system would take care of the hispanic gang problems and drug cartels next. KFC sucks ass. Kool-AIDS is for niggers anyway. Watermelon tastes like shit and it can be replaced by another crop. Fuck your logic.
>>
>>562716351
I live close to Ferguson and I hope you disgusting niggers burn your ghetto down around yourselves. It's an absolute shit hole because you niggers made it that way.
> m muh tiny minority of law abiding working blacks tho
You should all be shot or sent far away to carry on your primitive primate behavior elsewhere
>>
>>562719847
I'm lefty and think the officer was right in shooting a charging silverback
>>
>>562717847
The cop wasn't black. Check your facts. There was another officer in St. Louis with the same name.
>>
>>562719818
>it will be impossible to raise Al Sharpton and the black panthers if the shooter is not white.
Which is why there is no evidence anywhere that the shooter WAS white. Everyone assumes, you included. Find the report to prove me wrong.
>>
~ N ~ I ~ G ~ G ~ E ~ R ~ M ~ A ~ N ~ I ~ A ~
>>
>>562716351
I think its hilarious that chimps go out and protest thinking they are the next MLK. This "cause" will be abandoned by the end of the month, and king blackie MLK will shake his head in hell.
>>
You don't deserve to live on this planet if you are white, but against killing all non-whites.
>>
>>562717497
>thinks b is racist
>doesn't know black people from niggers
>smell that vintage newfag
>>
>>562720186
like, if it wasn't for american slavery--which you can't give "americans" credit for because it was all run by the british and africans--the black race would have no significant achievements at all on earth.
>>
http://www.ibtimes.com/not-darren-wilson-who-shot-killed-michael-brown-1659706
>>
File: 2.png (6KB, 501x90px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.png
6KB, 501x90px
>>562713505
>shoplifting means you can be murdered now?
>>
>ITT: NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

hope you americunts enjoy flushing 14% of your country's productivity down the toilet because you're a retarded racist redneck shitlord

>but niggers don't contribute anything to america lmop
>>
File: 1406572016593.jpg (1MB, 1106x2521px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406572016593.jpg
1MB, 1106x2521px
>>562720447
>race would have no significant achievements at all on earth.
>>
>>562713505

shit the cunt was huuuuuuge...now wonder he fired
>>
File: 1.png (10KB, 528x133px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
10KB, 528x133px
>>562720556
>>
>>562719847
>it shows
it does nothing of the sort

you don't understand the law OR logic.

It's quite clear you would sacrifice your own personal rights just to see some niggers get killed. You're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>562717096

>reading the first letters

10/10
>>
File: 1407795109410.png (597KB, 759x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407795109410.png
597KB, 759x451px
>>562719502

> the cops must be lying, because niggers never nig

> mfw he's wearing the same shirt in my pic as OP's pic and the second pic in thread.

> mfw ANYONE takes the word of a nigger over a cop

> mfw the only people who do are either niggers themselves or just white 12 yro middle-class skaterfags.
>>
>>562720240

Ho-lyy sheep shit! Dat rant, dat truth droppin. I gotta show this to my folks.
>>
>>562720568
Qoute is not from CD but still valid
>>
>>562713505
he wuz a good boy
he wuz coming home from church
>>
>>562720447
frenchys started it dumb ass then niggers sold out niggers like always
>>
>>562720764
>i hate niggers so police gunning them down is ok

>>>/stormfront/
>>
>>562720556
no, but it goes to show the kind of character this faggot nigger had, and supports the officers statement that there was a physical confrontation
>>
>>562717961
/pol/ should fuck off back to that shithole they call /pol/. those motherfuckers are the dumbest cunts in the universe. what they don't know about shit would fill every ocean, river and lake on earth.. and not just earth.. this includes every other earth-like planet in the entire universe.
>>
>>562720764
This one.
>>
>>562718687
Tard, it's a joke. "I have never broken the law, but the police would say I had if ever they shoot me."
>>
>>562720764
>not using the picture of the nigger with a gun (lemme see if I can find it)
>>
Wasn't he unarmed? No matter the race, if you're unarmed, and it's obvious they are (as I've read in the articles, he had his hands in the air), then shoot them in the leg or somewhere that isn't fatal. If you can't aim that well, you shouldn't be a cop.
>>
>>562719718
i watched it on WGN a few years ago. good show.
>>
LOL. The niggers they get as witnesses already show the cop was in the right. The dumb nigger bitch they show on CNN says, "the cop got out of his car and chase down mike brown and shoot a fire through the window, he stumbled and fell then jerked a little, then the cop shot him again and again." Oh yeah? What was this so called window the cop "shot a fire" through after he got out of his car and was "chasing after" this kid. Sounds to me like this little nigger Mike Brown really did try and steal the police cruiser, and the cop shot him, then the kid fell out of the police cruiser and stumbled then the cop shot him again. Also, when they asked this dumb nigger to describe what the cop looked like she said, "He was a white man, he was tall, and he was a white man." Damn nigger, great description! Notice how she referred to him as a white man twice and as "tall". She obviously wants to make this a race issue, just like the media does.
>>
>>562721043
dat senior year picture
>>
>>562720120
Do you not bother reading the links provided, by several anons?!?!?!
>>
>>562713505

Is that a child he's grabbing or is the cunt just huge? jeeezus....
>>
http://imgur.com/gallery/WXlOigz
GET IT TO THE FRONT PAGE
>>
>>562717896
Sgt. Darren Wilson of the St. Louis City Police (a completely different department altogether) is black. Ferguson Police Department Daren Wilson is white.
>>
>>562720103
Cop kills innocent person? fucking gas his ass or shoot him.
Cops should be model citizens at all times and protect life and limb of everyone. If you try and wrestle someone's gun from them, they should be legally allow to shoot you right in the fucking face and it not be called murder
>>
>>562720980
Hate criminals.
There's just an uncanny tendency that niggers also happen to be criminals. Or is that racist?
bluepilled nerd.
>>
File: 1408109040412.jpg (77KB, 460x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408109040412.jpg
77KB, 460x550px
>>562721043
>>
>>562720240
Niggers Niggin
>>
>>562714731
Hes a gud boi, he ant do nuthn bad.
>>
>>562716351
to me these kinds of protests arent even about the racism. It's the fucking shitty police with military equipment firing at protestors.

A fucking senator was tear gassed, snipers are there pointing rifles at them, journalists getting arrested. Thats whats fucked up here.
>>
>>562721198
Fucking pussy. You're the kind of guy who would go for a leg shot if your house was being robbed. You'd piss off the robber and get yourself killed.
>>
File: 1399343864596.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399343864596.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>562719502
>>
>>562721450
Nah son!
>>
File: christian bale.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
christian bale.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>562721380
i hate criminals too but as was mentioned a million times in this fucking topic alone, shoplifting does not warrant being gunned down
>>
>>562720764
>taking a cops word over witnesses

Yeah, why trust the word of the Ferguson PD? It's not like they recently beat up the wrong suspect and then charged him for getting blood on their clothes! Or like they tear gassed journalists and dismantled their cameras! We should all have 100% faith in the Ferguson PD, who shot a jaywalking suspect and discredited his name with an unrelated crime a week after the fact

Thank you Ferguson PD!
>>
>>562716351
fubar
>>
>>562714731

I keep seeing black guys on twitter like "hurr muh oppression"

Nigger fights with cops and dies
>oppression
White fights with cops and dies
>stupid asshole fucked with the wrong pigs

just another dead person who cares
>>
>>562721556
if the nigger lives they can sue
>>
>>562720364
I'm saying that if Al Sharpton and the black panthers are there, then that is sufficient evidence the cop is white.
>>
>>562721556
I'd see the guy isn't armed, cause him pain and let him live and watch his life spiral down hill..........and I'm a pussy? Some of us would rather see a slow painful death, then a short lived one. For instance, I'd rather peal the flesh from your bones, then shoot you in the head.
>>
>>562721280
I think I read that he was 6'4". Also the clerk looks to be Indian or Paki; they tend to be short.
>>
>>562721198

hahaha "shoot them in the leg".

ex-military here. We learn that a bullet to the leg can be just as fatal as to the chest. Guess where the biggest artery in the body is? yep...you can bleed out in 5 minutes...not enough time for an ambulance to get to you. Add to that they use hollo-points.

Also...shooting a moving RUNNING leg is very hard to do and I was a crack shot in the military. I suspect you never fired a gun in your life...right? You also have the potential to shoot an innocent person..guess what a bullet does when it hits a solid object...leg is closer to the ground...ever heard of a RICOCHET? Why endanger an innocent person, maybe a child, for this huge ROBBING CUNT CRIMINAL FUCKTOID...

I AM GLAD HE WAS KILLED...COME GET ME I'M IN EUROPE FUCKERS...WE HAVE A WAR HERE (UKRAINE)..YOU DONT SCARE US
>>
http://imgur.com/gallery/WXlOigz
upvote people
we are on our way to the frontpage
>>
>>562721552
>a fucking senator was tear gassed

It's like you don't know that all senators are corrupt pieces of shit and deserve to be gassed.
>>
>>562721668
Shoplifting? A 300 lb ape grabbing a manlet by his throat is "shoplifting"?!? GTFO

>>562721696
Yeah, why would we take the word of cops over the word of a thug who just committed strong-arm robbery.....
>>
>>562720556
Hundreds of millions of niggers shoplift every hour of every day and do not get shot.

Your argument is invalid
>>
>>562721668
Assaulting a police officer does, though.
>>
>>562721880
someone remind me the minimum points for front page material?
I say 50-150
>>
File: iYNqBnv.jpg (45KB, 640x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iYNqBnv.jpg
45KB, 640x473px
>>
>>562720556
No but if this is true then it completely invalidates the arguments that assured that the guy was an "innocent boy"
And that just kills any credibility for the guys confronting the police in his behalf.
In the end it's not about who's right or wrong, but about the one who seems the most believable.
Mike Brown's camp just lost a huge part of it just with this info, again if it is verified.
>>
File: 1407646442544.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407646442544.gif
1MB, 500x280px
you amerifats are gonna pay for your racism, slavery ect plenty of youtube vids white cunts get'n fucked over by pigs lol you reap what you sow cunts
>>
As an european i am fascinated how you undeveloped monkeys kill each other for doughnut :D
>>
Not sure of the validity of this but it sounds good
>>
>>562722040
Look at his big monkey nose. I bet he could fit a lot of crack up there.
>>
>>562721972
>Your argument is invalid
no that's my point you retard. he was unarmed, there is no justification for him being murdered.

*unless there is proof that he had the cops gun or was trying to get it.

p.s which is false because even the officer said the first shot was fired from inside the car because they were struggling through the window.
>>
File: 1373302555704.jpg (36KB, 720x453px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373302555704.jpg
36KB, 720x453px
>>562722040
>>
>>562720557

>shitlord

Tumblr is thattaway >>>fagistan

Go get offended somewhere else
>>
File: qnmEM4T.jpg (35KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qnmEM4T.jpg
35KB, 540x960px
Mike Brown was just typical Murder Monkey.
>Pic Related
>>
>>562716351
Midwest is full of nuts.
>>
It's not racist if it's true.

Niggers are fucking low life monkeys. They can't educate themselves, they depend of the government for food stamps, rent, and whatever else. They are a fucking druge on society, and I wish they would all be exterminated fucking Hitler style.

Black people =/= niggers. I define niggers as pieces of shit like Trayvon Martin who was a fucking hood rat. I define nigger not on the color of your skin, but on your character.
>>
>>562721556
>doesn't understand how much harder it is to hit someone in the leg rather than the torso mass
>especially when they are 300 lbs
>and their training is to aim at the mass
>>
>>562722040
Aww, he so cute wiff his guns and liquor and dead presidents. Was dat pichur from church?
>>
>>562722169

Hey is someone knocking on your door eurofag? I think its your muslim neighbors imposing shariah law on your ass.
>>
>>562713505
cops shoot a criminal nigger, niggers riot and start looting phones and sportswear

why does this happen all the time?

remember london, and birmingham a few years ago?
>>
>>562721868
>never fired a gun in my life
I'm also ex-military. And you're right, it can be. But if you happen to hit that artery, you can at least justify your actions better than "shot him down, then shot him again." You can also aim for the ass, which is pretty easy to hit while it's running....especially when it's exposed and 300 pounds. You sir, are a faggot. Your last sentence clearly shows it.
>>
>>562713505
Description: Burglary - 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Assault 1st Degree - Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

fucking nigger, i'm glad he got shot.
>>
>>562722040
>drinks amsterdam
>not terribly, cripplingly poor
top lel
>>
File: 400.jpg (47KB, 630x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
400.jpg
47KB, 630x473px
>>562718924
>>562719327
>>562722461
>>562720147
>>
>>562722041
You're assuming the argument of the Mike Brown camp rests on the fact that he was an "innocent boy". It's not. It's that he was unfairly shot and killed.

Him robbing a store makes him no more believable than the police who were known for beating up innocent people in the local area.

The point of this is not that he was an angel, it's that he was shot for jaywalking.

>He robbed a store which is why the police shouted at him to get out the road, because if you rob stores ur not allowed to walk in the road
>>
>>562722120
i wish you would pay for your lack of punctuation, which makes your 2edgy rant illegible
>>
One thing we can do to stop getting shot at by cops is stop acting like an idiot. If you're in trouble, it's best to just stop and cooperate as best as you can and not be an angsty cunt when you're stopped.
>>
File: 1407794043464.jpg (126KB, 404x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407794043464.jpg
126KB, 404x388px
>>562720980
>>562721696

> I live in a middle-class, all-white gated community and the only real experience I've ever had with basketball-americans are the carltons I see occasionally at the "nice mall".

That's all I heard...
>>
>>562722475
The ass? Not when he's running towards you.
>>
File: 1334036988560.jpg (231KB, 812x543px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334036988560.jpg
231KB, 812x543px
Media playing him just like Trayvon.
>>
>>562714731
Then don't rob a convenience store and assault a cop like this dumb ass nigger
>>
>>562722680
True. Irrelevant.
>>
>>562714731
>Niggers too stupid to research anything
>Fail to see trayboon nigger attacked zimmerman
>Fail to see this nigger "mike" was trying to get the cop's gun and kill the cop
>Riot in the streets because they get all of their news from facebook "HE AINT DO NUTTIN TER NUBYDY, HE WAS A CHILD"

CNN confused my dad so bad about TRABOON he actually thought trayboon was 12 not 17 and significantly larger than zimmerman.
>>
File: niggermania.jpg (14KB, 495x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggermania.jpg
14KB, 495x525px
WUT YO GONNA DO WEN DAT NIGGAMANIA RUN YO SHYT
O CHYEA CUZ
>>
>>562722393

hahaha us Europeans know how to handle the islamics here and not have a problem...watch the news and Ukraine, that's how Europeans fight, it's not just Jihadis. Everyone is shitting themselves now here with Russia maybe invading, WW3 hapeening and Europe being the battlefield for the SECOND time. If that happens, you don't think every non-European isn't going to run away back to their third world shithole from whence they came? We are fucking warriors in Europe we have been warring for over 2,000 years and I mean organised mass fucking warfare. For us it's an art form. It's you fucking yanks who should be worried...with your government militarising and using the 99 per cent as cattle and caught in the middle of pissed off black ex-slaves and invading droves of cartel hispanics who want their territory back you stole from them.

The white americans are FUCKED.

But guess what..you can come back to Europe if you want and help us fight World War 3 (which your government is trying to start)...how about it?
>>
>>562722436
they loot nike shoes, shiny car rims, booze, hair weaves, cigars, syrupy bright colored beverages
all in the name of a dead nigger
>>
>>562722040
>>562722352
this isn't mike.
>>
>>562722303
Why do niggers always eat money?
>>
>>562720362
Again, source on that info pls
>>
>>562713505

Oh, so he the place, roughed people up?

Then his nigger friend

"We was just walkin home"

"Minding ow bidness"

"We had given up"

Fucking lying apes
>>
>>562722749
tfw this will never be you
>>
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!
......__________________
...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

COPY N PASTE IF U FEEL THE SAME
>>
>>562722750
Again, articles I've read stated he ran away with his arms in the air after the first shot was fired. I asked a simple question, expecting more of an update response on what really happened, and I get obvious niggerrage responses......I see /b/ hasn't changed since 2007.
>>
>>562714368
Let me blacksplain it to you this way. Ooga we not niggers booga... don't rob an stealz fo realz... And no, none of you are different, you are all niggers.
>>
>>562722749
>I draw conclusions based on generalisations rather than relevant information and evidence pertaining to the incident

That's all I heard...
>>
>>562717096
Genius. infinity/10. I think you may have won an internet.
>>
>>562722475
>You can also aim for the ass, which is pretty easy to hit while it's running

I bet if you asked this guy: "where would you rather be hit? in your ass and have your colon removed by surgery and have to shit in a colonosty bag for the rest of your life...IF you survive and maybe become impotent if the bullet end up anywhere near your junk...or be shot in the head. I think he would go for being shot in the head.

Anything else CUNT?
>>
File: 1355631481235.jpg (26KB, 403x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1355631481235.jpg
26KB, 403x403px
>>562722303
Say all the horrible racist things you will (all of which I agree with), but at least he has trigger discipline.
>>
>>562722880
Because they are too stupid to buy food with it. Apes in the wild have no currency, so why do you expect niggers to understand how money works?
>>
>>562716945

Ya I saw that one, the hacked them up, and they were bleeding out with guts everywhere, then they set them on fire alive

But these nig nogs escape those countries, immigrate, rob here and most of the time, just get a slap on the wrist, given three meals a day in the big house for a couple of years, or less.

Then let back out, and they kill some innocent

Glad that cop shot him dead, one less chimp to worry about killing some innocent hardworking white, asian, or mexican
>>
>>562721880
just realized now that imgur has an account system. Def not signing up
>>
File: mike_brown.jpg (48KB, 600x511px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mike_brown.jpg
48KB, 600x511px
>>562722815
A 6'4" 300 pound vice lord.
Not a fucking child, just your typical nigger.
>>
??????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????
>>
File: oguotuo.png (62KB, 273x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oguotuo.png
62KB, 273x200px
>>562722870
>>
>>562722592
sauce plox nigga
>>
>>562723038
>IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!
>......__________________
>...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]
>.....), ---.(_(__) /
>....// (..) ), ----"
>...//___//
>..//___//
>WE TRUE HOMIES
>WE RIDE TOGETHER
>WE DIE TOGETHER
>COPY N PASTE IF U FEEL THE SAME
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!
......__________________
...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

COPY N PASTE IF U FEEL THE SAME
>>
>>562723175
Well turn TTS off.
>>
>>562718393
>>
>>562717096

>>Got what it deserved

Fix'd that for you
>>
This is great, but I still dont see why the cop would shoot him. unless when he turned around he moved towards the cop and was a threat. That's possible. That would not justify him shooting Brown in the back though We'll have to hope that part isnt true.
>>
>>562722867
nothing says justice like some new rims and sneeks
>>
>>562714731
Who the fuck taught you how to use commas?
>>
>>562722627
No it's not the issue, but the argument was presented by his side, they called him a no story boy that never had any history of violence.
THEY built their speech on that basis.
And now that they are proven wrong their whole credibility crumbles, even if it's not the heart of the issue. Again it's not about being right, it's about looking good for the general public.
When this side of the story hits the news the ones that defend the cops will be vindicated in their belief. The ones on Brawn's will be shaken.
If they had not put the guy on a pedestal as the image of the innocent black man then this would not be so important.
Everybody loses from this.
>>
>>562722865
I will return and help you fight!
>>
>>562717087
ah yes /b/ --- and where everyone's a faggot regardless of sexual orientation.
>>
>>562723189
Because aiming for the ass means you'll hit the hole. Are you sure you're ex military? Or just a troll.....you talk like a troll.
>>
File: 1407649570228.jpg (137KB, 625x937px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407649570228.jpg
137KB, 625x937px
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ we the people

in honnor of the late Michael Brown... every day next week is: ''Shoot at a Cop Day''.

> the masses now have ''the authority to kill a >>562721914 minority''
>>
>>562720764
>Because you've never given the finger to a camera.

And you bitch about bias.
>>
>>562723320
And still biting...who's got my screen cap?
>>
>>562717263

this
>>
>>562723215
Jeeah, but he wuz a high school graduate doe
>>
>2014
>Still waiting for a niggers genocide.
>>
>>562723038
>IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!
>......__________________
>...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]
>.....), ---.(_(__) /
>....// (..) ), ----"
>...//___//
>..//___//
>WE TRUE HOMIES
>WE RIDE TOGETHER
>WE DIE TOGETHER
>COPY N PASTE IF U FEEL THE SAME
>>
>>562722040
fuckin fagg gtfo

http://newsone.com/2737243/jacqueline-bell-joda-cain/
>>
>>562717961
why do you act as if all boards are exclusive and divided?
>>
>>562714489
"Im the nigga this city deserves, but not the one they need right now"
>>
>>562723215
He's literally doing nothing wrong in any of those photos
>>
>>562723359
nobody loses, just blacks, same as with Trayvon. They all chimpout and rally behind these boneheaded young thugs and look bad when the truth comes out on the national stage.
>>
File: chimp2.jpg (95KB, 931x516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chimp2.jpg
95KB, 931x516px
OC right here
MS paint
>>
Let us pray ---

Please God in heaven let the cop be a nigger too. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.
>>
Lol if you fight a cop, what the fuck do you think they're gonna do? Slap you on the wrist?

Especially if you lunge at them. They'll fucking shoot you dead.

How is it hard for people to grasp this concept.

They just shoot more black people because poor people think they can do and say whatever to a cop and not get shot.
>>
File: 1403550645987.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403550645987.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>562718393
>>562717096
BAIT SUCCESS!
>>
>>562723360

You are always welcome, I still consider every white American a cousin and fellow European. I hate your evil government, not you.
>>
>>562723676
good find
>>
>>562713505
>Brown moments
>before initial shitstorm

Niggers.
>>
>>562723694
each board is a single person, duh.
for example, /fit/ is that guy who goes to the gym full time instead of working and eats salads and shit.
>>
>>562723757
Amen.
>>
>>562723736
Can you give me a hint?
>>
>>562723736
One of the animals is dressed like a human. What do I win?
>>
>>562723757
lol. wouldn't that be the sheeeeeeeeit
>>
>>562722004
No it doesn't.
>>
>>562722890
it has already posted in this thread. try a little harder

http://www.ibtimes.com/not-darren-wilson-who-shot-killed-michael-brown-1659706
>>
>>562723736
The left one can use tools
>>
Double standards bullshit. I like how they protray this nigger like if he was such a sweet innocent angel. Good for nothing little thug was destiined for a jailcell. What do the blacks do? Riot, Steal, burn their own city down. Bunch of good for nothing apes.
>>
>>562723727
HE BE A GUD BOI, HE AN'T DUN NUTHN'
WRUNG
>>
lol that aint that nigga. nice try OP, nice try Ferguson nazi police
>>
File: 1408062653552.jpg (242KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408062653552.jpg
242KB, 1024x1536px
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ use that to ~~> hack into >>562719561 back door of 4chan

in honnor of the late Michael Brown... every day next week is: ''Shoot at a Cop Day''.

> the masses now have ''the authority to kill a minority''
>>
>>562723736
one is animal cruelty
>>
>>562723038
oh great, this old shitpost. not sure why this one rustles my jimmies so hard.

>inb4 you mad bro
>yes, i am
>>
File: 1408034213291.jpg (70KB, 515x589px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408034213291.jpg
70KB, 515x589px
>>562723867
Don't want to be a douche and cap it myself...somebody hook it up before the thread dies
>>
>>562713505
lol, he shanked a kid and deserved to get shot HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHH
>>
File: 1390215590088.jpg (800KB, 917x4143px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390215590088.jpg
800KB, 917x4143px
Don't you people get tired of this?

The same god damn liberal news story every year, created to further white guilt and rile up the black community? Except when the facts come in the the news loses interest.

Whenever the police shoot a nignog, can't we just assume there was a reason, give the officer a medal and move on?
>>
>>562723831
no shit. the gigantic 6'4" 300 pound young silverback lunged at the cop. cops know niggers and obviously mike brown had a criminal record, he strong armed a store for fucking grape swisher sweets.
prolly did many other acts of tnb
>>
>>562723736
Stop fucking compairing that nigger with a chimp! The chimp doesn't deserve this
>>
>>562723735
I would argue that the fact police will now be able to clamor that they were justified in the use of military grade equipment against civilians is a loss for any american.
Police drones and tanks becoming a common occurrence was unimaginable some years ago.
Madness.
>>
>>562724163
get over yourself, it's not worth capping
>>
we've all stolen some blunts at some point, quit acting like this is justification to shoot a nigger dead
>>
File: Murica1.jpg (19KB, 310x232px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Murica1.jpg
19KB, 310x232px
>>562722865
>>
>>562723507
this gloating over your successful troll makes it a little less impressive, anon. just sit back and enjoy.
>>
>and that Brown had his hands up when he was shot.


Fuck.
>>
Description: Burglary - 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Assault 1st Degree - Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

>Mike Brown criminal record.
>>
>>562724182
>http://newsone.com/2737243/jacqueline-bell-joda-cain/
no shit. cop did something good.
all nigs should be rounded up.
>>
File: DNS.jpg (148KB, 468x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DNS.jpg
148KB, 468x468px
>>
>>562724348
Reaching for a police officer's gun is justification to "shoot a nigger dead".
>>
>>562724057

holy shit dude you're awesome. how many metal t-shirts do i need to be as edgy as you?
>>
>>562724163
What made you think this was clever / worth a screen cap you stupid faggot?
>>
>>562723507
god you are annoying. do it yourself you fucking newfag nigger
>>
>>562719023
No dude it's definitely not that, or he would have made his user name Le Oneitis.
>>
>>562724253
>>562724419
Fair enough
>>
They should start clubbing niggers instead of shooting them, save $$$ for bullets.
>>
>>562723561
When it happens it will be the day we start rebuilding. Until then we will just have a bunch of liberal nigger lovers who feel white guilt about shit we never personally had a part in.
>>
>>562724348
speak for yourself nigger. i dont smoke blunts nor do i smoke shit tier mexican weed.
i smoke out of a roar bong or a pipe, my nug of medical grade = an ounce of your shit tier nig smoke.
only niggers smoke blunts.
>>
>>562724504
he wasnt shot nearly at close enough range for him to have ever tried to "go for the officers gun"

show me proof this happened besides cracker ass police statements which are always lies. so far theres proof they shot this nigger up, no proof for any good reasoning.
>>
i'm black ( not a nigger i hate blacks and niggers ) im glad they killed that kid theres proof of what he did the cops just gotta release the damn video of him robbing the store to shut up all these wild dumb fucking niggers niggas now and days don't wanna hear both side of a damn story to see whos lying or telling the truth they just wanna rush into shit next thing you know i gotta go on /k/ to find some good guns to fight back cops cause they start killing people for dumb shit like this
>>
Dat Nigger deserved wut e got
>>
>>562724446
sauce?
>>
>>562724756
Ok
>>
>>562723727
Gangs usually have initiation rituals that involve robbing stores and killing cops. He's openly advocating the bloods in these photos.
>>
>>562724248
You mean a 9mm semi-automatic pistol that can be bought at any gun store in America except California, NJ, and NY by any person 21 years or older without a criminal record? That's the "military grade" equipment you're referring to?
>>
>>562717751
>peacekeeper
War is peace, ignorance is strength amirite? Fucking retard.
>>
>>562723448
so hit bones/joints and be paralyzed for life?
miss and hit the spinal chord?
Shit, nigger. Step up.
>>
>>562724671
haha faggot fuck you im from nor cal I guartantee I have way better weed than you. and my blunts are homegrown tobacco leaves now. bongs are for faggots, like smoking weed while feeling like you have a dick in your mouth? then a 'roaring bong' is for you. Plenty of people smoke blunts, its classy, thats why niggers like to do it, to pretend to be classy.

Pipe, bong; faggot. Hows that butane chemical taste?
>>
at least in my town police still get away with killing niggers. we try to keep em all to one part of town and their deaths are rarely even reported on in the news

the crime that blacks commit on each other is far worse than what the cops do to them anyway. what a stupid people they are.
>>
>>562724819
exactly
>>
>>562724392

yeah well done, America came into both world wars when it was already OVER....

Where was the USA when Germany invaded France, Holland, Norway, Blegium, Luxembourg, Greece again...?

First world war started in 1914 and finished in 1918..you came into the war in 1917. Wow a fucking year.

Second WW started in 1939 finished in 1945. You came in in 1941 but didn't reach Europe until 1944 with any meaningful force. Wow yeah another fucking year..one just one.


Aren't you the fucking heroes..mopping up the remnants of the enemy when they've already been decimated by us...grabbing all the unearned glory.

Well done. Well fucking done.

Pity Vietnam didn't go that way for you though, huh?
>>
>>562724756
cracker means whip cracker. cops dont carry whips. what are you on about toby?
>>
File: Queen oBombMa.jpg (300KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Queen oBombMa.jpg
300KB, 1024x1536px
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ w.ut ~ w.ood ~ G-Zeus ~ d.ew .?. >>562722865

in honnor of the late Michael Brown... every day next week is: ''Shoot at a Cop Day''.

> the masses now have ''the authority to kill a minority''
>>
>>562724446
>>562724819
casenet, search:
13SL-CR12675-01

Unfortunately, I was wrong, it is not the same Mike Brown. This Mike Brown lives 50 miles away in Troy and is only 17 years old.
>>
File: 213123312312.png (537KB, 1546x724px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
213123312312.png
537KB, 1546x724px
>>562724163
WELL WHY THE FUCK NOT?
>pic related
>>
>>562725072
and now a days it means theyre cracking off shots at niggers, cracking nigger skulls, same shit, better weapons because the niggers arent slaves so they dont want them to live. dumbass.
>>
File: 1372096522773.gif (495KB, 194x172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372096522773.gif
495KB, 194x172px
>>562725041
>>
>>562725019
toby lies again. blunts are for nigs who mime what rappers do except they cant afford decent weed so they smoke shit tier mexican brick weed.
quit trying toby. you are NOT a human.
you are toby... toby is a good name.
>>
>>562725041
UK fag detected. The buttmad is strong with you, anon. You are lucky you aren't speaking German.

PS You're welcome, even if you don't appreciate it.
>>
>>562725180
Thank you kind anon
>>
>>562725242
sure they are still slaves. they exist off our tax payer dime. without our generosity and handouts they couldn't live.
we technically still own the niggers and we can do whatever we like to them.
they are our property still.
>>
>>562725019
Faggots like you are the reason everyone hates pot smokers. You suck so much man. Kill yourself
>>
>>562725180
so funny, you should post that to 9gag! EPIC!11
>>
>>562724248
good point there ,thats nerve-wracking.
>>562724248
i think he was talking about the old military surplus equipment that the Pentagon gives to local police agencies. like tanks, helicopters, hummers, sound cannons, etc

these are all on display in ferguson
>>
>>562724993
Be paralyzed for life, or be dead? You could get hit by a car tomorrow and be paralyzed for life, you'd probably start cutting yourself, being a little emo faggot, and then kill yourself.
>>
File: 1408112219257.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408112219257.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
> ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ twiter flash-mob >>562724446 and BURN his house.

in honnor of the late Michael Brown... every day next week is: ''Shoot at a Cop Day''.

> the masses now have ''the authority to kill a minority''
>>
>>562725041
pic related
>>
>>562713505
still doesn't mean he deserved to be executed while he had his hands up and he was on his knees begging the cop not to shoot.
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 57


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.