[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

previous thread was deleted, i'll greentext the op(gonna

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 26

File: 1371835726930.jpg (79KB, 590x849px) Image search: [Google]
1371835726930.jpg
79KB, 590x849px
previous thread was deleted, i'll greentext the op(gonna use a new pic because i can't find the previous one):

>What do i do with my girlfriend, /b/? A good friend of mine(well, not so good anymore now) that knew her before me(and was infatuated with her) keeps hitting on her with the excuse of being "friendly". I confronted him about it, but he still kept doing it, leading to the end of our friendship(we are in the same social circle but we don't do much more than say "hi" to eachother). So i confronted my girlfriend, telling her that she should stop him. At first she was like "you're viewing it wrong, he's not hitting on me srsly we're just friends" but i was adamant about it, and i made her choose. She chose me and kept him off bay for a time. Then last month, when i was on a trip, i was actually informed by my best friend(who is in the same social circle) that he kept hitting on her, and even tried to get alone with her(thank goodnes my best friend always stopped it from happening). She didn't do anything with him, but still she stopped keeping him at bay and started socializing with him again. When i returend i was furious with her, and confronted her, and she spouted some crap like "i can socialize with whoever i want, as long as it's just friendship". Then i pointed out that something similar happened to me and she made me stop talking to a certain girl, but she said it was different because the girl was hitting on me profusely(true) while he's just a friend with no other intentions. I snapped and told her that it's over, but she kept messaging me telling me that she was crying and she wanted to be with me, only me. I asked her two days to think about it, and she will come here any hour from now. I don't know what to do, pls help a /b/rother out.

Well /b/ros, it's over. I dumped her ass and i'm furious right now. I'm gonna need some minutes to recollect and then i'll greentext the story.
>>
>>560236289
l2 greentext
>>
>>560236289
Take her back
>>
>>560236289
bumpity
>>
>>560236586
nigga he did that so we would know it was from earlier thread
>>
File: 1402204186311.jpg (88KB, 728x716px) Image search: [Google]
1402204186311.jpg
88KB, 728x716px
>>560236289
go on
>>
proceed
>>
she will definitely fuck him if you don't patch it up with her

girls are spiteful cunts & there's a little bit of the devil himself inside each & every one of them
>>
File: download (6).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
kill her
>>
>>560236289

before i read this learn to greentext
>>
>>560237771
And a lot of his frind'friend's penis inside her too
>>
waiting. also, you probably made the right choice OP
>>
>>560237932
See
>>560237056
>>
well nigga so far you made the right decisions, so i trust your judgement OP
>>
>she arrives at my house
> i open and invite her to my room. I'm somewhat cold but i still keep calm.
> "we're here. Tell me what you have to say"
> she hesitates. "We won't go anywhere if you don't talk"
> "You're probably gonna be upset, but i didn't know what else to do..."
> i start getting flustered, i know the shitstorm is coming
>"I talked with him before i came here. I confronted him and he's willing to swear to you that he has no ill will, and to discuss it with us so we can solve this. I don't want to lose my friends because of your paranoia"
> i look her with a glacial expression, i say nothing. My mind is numb in this moment, can't think about anything, she just told our private stuff to the person i hate the most in the world right now
> i stay like this for a while, she's getting worried
> "please speak to me, you have to be reasonable"
>"go away" i say in a calm manner
> "you can't be serious, do you really not trust me then? you're not even willing to give it a chance!"
> she keeps talking, and i still keep telling her to go away, at this point i'm not even listening to her crap
> she starts crying, i get up and start to lightly push her out of the room and heading towards the house door
> "please stop this! if it's so important to you i'll never talk to him again! You win, i'm never gonna talk to another guy again if that's what you want"
> keep pushing her, she starts freaking out
pt 1
>>
>>560238620
Well played sir, well played. Do go on.
>>
>>560238620

pt 2

> can't have her yell for the whole neighbour to hear, i push her strongly and get the bitch out of my house
> "how can you throw away everything we have just because you can't deal with me having friends"
>"you'll probalby gonna be with him next week, so you don't have to hold back anymore, whore."
> She keeps freaking out trough the door, whatever, i go back to my room

She kept calling me and ringin the bell for a while, but i ignored her and she finally went away. I'm gonna change my relationship status on facebook( i know it's cringey, but she cares a big deal about fb) and try to hook up with the slutty girl who was hitting on me (and she made me cut contacts with her) asap. Bitches are worth nothing.
>>
>>560238821
haha you are so insecure
>>
Alpha. As. Fuck.
>>
>>560238821
Sounds like you beat that slut to the punch on cheating on you.
>>
YOU FUCKEN IDIOT! TAKE PICS AND POST NUDES
>>
>>560238821
you did the right thing, bro, total alpha move. you make us all proud
>>
>>560238821
I think you made the right choice, anon. You told her once before to choose. She knew you hated the guy. She chose to stay friends with him. Fuck her, you can do better.
>>
OP is 100% bad ass. Now post her nudes.
>>
>>560238821
not for nothin but i guarantee you this is what you just did:

>she sees him as innocent, just a friend
>this is further cemented by the fact she vents her relationship problems to him
>he listens to her vent because he feels it will pay off sexually one day
>now she will go to him about the breakup and how terrible you are
>thisishischance.jpg
>paints you to be an asshole
>gets to lay the moves cause she's vulnerable
>she is so angry with you & in need of support that she fucks him
>ultimately it will have been your paranoia that actually CAUSED them to fuck

good job baka
>>
>>560236289
negrodamus here:
She is white.
Her name is Mary.
>>
>>560238620
>still trying to put her friends before you

yep, definitely made the right call
>>
File: 1400604495380.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1400604495380.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>560238821
Good job OP but was it worth it?
Also any nudes?
>>
>>560238985
Why is that? I'm not very confident about myself, but this time i tried my best to stand my ground. What did i do wrong? Anyway, thanks for the support guys. My mind is still numb(things always tend to hit me with delay, especially strong emotions) but i'll still be in the thread. I seriously hope to not see her with the other guy soon enough, because i'm not sure i will be able to control myself(and i will probably face charges).
>>
>>560238821
Mate, it's the nohomo Britfag here from the other thread

This is shitty beyond belief right now, but imo you saved yourself a lot of shit down the line

How're you feeling? What's going through your head?
>>
>>560239691
what high school do you go to?
>>
>>560239691
Iif she fucks him it will be your doing, your fault. You realize that right?
>>
>>560238821
alpha as fuck
>>
>>560239691
in 2 weeks she's gonna come back to see if you can work things out. use this opportunity to turn her into your fuck buddy
>>
>>560238821

your position on this is admirable OP. you know how to check a bitch unlike a lot of the whiny pussies on here.
>>
>>560239891
I hope they're fucking right now
>>
File: 1406939621174.jpg (130KB, 960x849px) Image search: [Google]
1406939621174.jpg
130KB, 960x849px
Been in literally the exact same situation with my Ex Gf of like 2 years. You made the alpha move nigga. OP Keep it trill muthafucka
>>
>>560239629
I don't have any nudes, i can only post a picture of her in bathing suit(but no face, it's from her facebook) if you guys are intrested tho'.

>>560239472
She can fuck whoever she wants now, i don't care. Better than having a third party knowing everything about our relationship. She probably told him more private stuff, i'm sure. Fuckin orbiters.
>>
>>560239691
You should beat the other guy's ass. He deserves it. Wear a mask so they can't prove it was you.
>>
>>560236289

Tell her you want her back, pound the pussy once more and skeet on face (get on video)

Then dump her ass again.
>bitch will cry and want you back
>repeat process
>?????
>profit
>>
>>560239472
>reaffirming OP's suspicion that his former friend was trying to steal his girl
>reaffirming OP's suspicion that the slut had feelings for his former friend
ignore this beta, OP
>>
She's a bitch. She made you drop a girl for doing essentially the same thing and she isn't willing to do that herself. She tried to put him ahead of you and the relationship you share which tells you how much she truly values it.

You're only issue here is now you have to find something else to bang. Good luck OP.
>>
File: bravo.gif (980KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.gif
980KB, 500x282px
>>560236289
this bitch is CLEARLY trying to manipulate you. Don't go back anon, you made the right decision. I commend you for actually growing some balls and doing whats right
>mfw
>>
>>560240038
It's very normal here to be agressive with whores here(i live in south italy) because the feminism still hasn't got a hold of our women, so i did nothing special. I know guys who made plenty of worse. But thanks anyway anon.
>>560239882
Thanks mate, right now i'm still numb about it and i know it's gonna feel bad later on, but i feel inside myself that i did the right choice. Can't have a fuckin spy in our relationship, what the hell.
>>
>>560240336
if you think there are straight males who befriend attractive females for any reason other than the 1% chance they could bang, you're an idiot

& if you think there are females who aren't just waiting for the right opportunity to be a whore you're mistaken

call me a beta but im not some high school thumbsucker like the rest of you
>>
>>560238620
>>560238821
i can't believe you pushed away a sweet, innocent girl

she is her own woman, and has the right to keep whatever company she wishes

how dare you infringe on her freedom? what business is it of yours who her friends are?

i can't believe jerks like you get sweet girls to push away when a nice, rational guy like me who would do nothing but show maximum respect to a woman doesn't

i suggest you call her right away, apologise and say "you are a very sweet girl, 'tis an awesome thing to see. don't be intimidated, i'm not a stereotypical guy. if anything, i'll be the one in the kitchen"
>>
OP I think you did the right thing. If she cared that much about you she would stop being friends with him simply because you asked her to.
What a lot of girls seem to fail to realize is that even if something seems stupid, it might mean a lot to someone else. Obviously she knew that this was a big deal (and it is), so she should have respected that and did as you asked, especially since you cut contact with the other girl. It doesn't matter how much the flirting is, because if she chooses to remain friends with him, she is choosing to ignore what makes you feel comfortable/uncomfortable and is therefore putting him over you.

I say you made the right choice, OP.
>>
>>560240076
>orbiters

for real. niggas just trying to wait until you slip up. Even if she is friend-zoning him, it wasn't platonic for him and if she wasn't willing or too naive to tell him to fuck off, then you made the right choice.
>>
>>560240564
>how dare you infringe on her freedom
holy shit nigga do you even read? She basically spit out all of our shit to the man i hate the most, and you talk about her freedom? i know this is bait but bitch please.
>>
>>560240076

gangster. if they do start fucking then you will need to defile her & impregnate her is possible. it will ruin their shit & tank herself esteem.
>>
>>560240564

>butthurt femanon

topkek
>>
File: 1403109273676.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1403109273676.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>560240564
kek
>>
>>560238821
she has no clue why you're so upset with her. maybe try talking to her like an adult instead of throwing a fit and tossing her to the curb you could work out these problems
>>
File: 1399913582581.jpg (91KB, 398x496px) Image search: [Google]
1399913582581.jpg
91KB, 398x496px
>>560240076
Sure I'll bite lets see that picture!
>>
>>560240564
Obvious troll.

>>560240548
If everyone here is in high school and you're more mature, why are you here? What does that say about you and your position in life?
>>
>>560240783
>>560240875

it was a joke, you fucking morons. The last part is from an x-box live pick-up attempt by a beta to a female gamer.

fucking lurk moar, faggots
>>
File: did this nigger really say that.png (83KB, 275x227px) Image search: [Google]
did this nigger really say that.png
83KB, 275x227px
>>560239472
you must be retarded 101
>>
>>560240617
True anon. And besides, i don't believe in the whole "naive" excuse, women are way better than guys in knowing if someone is attracted to them(or to anyone). She can enjoy her "friend" now to her heart's content, whatever.
>>
>>560241323
Photo
>>
>>560241076
She knows exactly why he's upset. Give her more credit than that. The problem is that she doesn't want to believe that she was doing anything wrong because it's easier for her and her support system to believe that she was a victim.
>>
>>560240076

I have been the guy that girls vent to (back when I was too beta to have my own girl), and they will tell all sorts of personal relationship shit if their relationship is that bad.
(In my case, only reason she probably didn't leave the dude for me was because we lived too far away and she was deluded into thinking she was going to spend the rest of her life with him. But I know she was falling for me hard. We'd spend more hours skyping than she did with her own boyfriend.)
So I can affirm you that if she told some private stuff like that, she has definitely told him more, because shit like that doesn't just come out of nowhere.

"Oh anon's being ridiculous again, he's always blah blah blah and why can't he just blah blah blah."
That kind of shit. And it gets to be on a regular basis. If someone knows they can trust and vent to someone about something deep and important to them, they will. On a regular basis.

Again, smart move, OP. Have fun fucking that other girl. Tell us how it is.
>>
>>560241182
Sorry then. I'm not in the right state of mind right now.
>>
>>560241182

>Implying you have to explain copypasta to an oldfag
>Get out you pansy fucking autist

>0/10 you didn't make me kek
>>
>>560241076

she obviously isn't worth it. eat shit Dr Phil
>>
If this is indicative of her other behavior throughout your relationship, then I guess it's time to move on. Don't ever allow yourself to get dragged down. Life isn't a romantic movie. It's not tightly plotted and nobody wins. I say leave her, if only because getting back together is a lot of energy.
>>
OP it takes two to start a relationship, you seem to think that just because he is hitting on her that she will just go along with it, despite the fact that she has known him longer than you and he's been hitting on her the whole time.

She obviously friendzoned him a while ago, and now just doesn't see him 'like that'. The only time someone who has been friendzoned gets any action is when the girl's actual man hurts her feelings and leaves her alone. Her completely non-threatening 'friend' suddenly seems so 'nice' and 'he'd never hurt me like anon did'.

You've basically pushed her into his arms, when she'd have never gone there in the first place.

Betas only seem attractive to women after they have been hurt by the alphas they are actually attracted to, and they want someone they think will never hurt them.
>>
>>560236289
Had the near exact same fucking thing happen to me.

Does he have any dirt on you? If he's a psycho like the guy I used to be friends with he may try to use any means necessary to paint you as evil to your GF (Assuming you take her back).

If its on some medium that you can delete the evidence or spam till it rolls over the evidence, do this now.

He may also use pity to convince her to continue to speak to him. In my case the fuck threatened to kill himself if my GF stopped talking to him. There's not much you can do about this if she's gullible enough to fall for it.

If you care enough about her and think she can control herself/not be fucking stupid enough to fall for any trickery then I would take her back. If not, this could be a long road ahead (I'm 8 months into this debacle and only now getting her to cut this psycho off), and its time to seriously consider this relationships worth to you.

Lastly, its good you have a friend sticking by your side. Most of mine turned on me when this happened and took my GF's side, trying to get in her pants. As you can imagine its a pain in the ass. Cherish that loyal fucker.
>>
>>560238821
Bit of an insecure beta thing to do. If you're alpha as fuck you shouldn't care who your girlfriend hangs around with cause you know she'll be coming home to nibble on your cock.

You've also given him his chance to sleep with her. She's scared, hurt and vulnerable, plus if there's alcohol, them two hooking up is a sure thing.

Think before you act anon, don't do anything else but think for a week about everything. You may regret it otherwise.
>>
>>560240336

OP is the beta here, who gives a shit if shes flirty with a friend just beat his ass to get the point across if needed if your bitch wants other dick thats your fault not his
>>
>>560240548
>everyone I know is a douche
>therefore everyone is a douche
beta confirmed
>>
>>560240514
No worries man, just know that you made the right call. What's good for you in the long run isn't always what feels good for short-term.

You're absolutely right on that last point - cuckolding isn't just who she fucks, it's also who she's emotionally invested with, or who she cares about. The fact that she got back talking to him when you went away shows:
>it's not your feelings that stop her from talking to him
>it's just your presence
>you not being happy with her actions isn't enough to make her want to change

So your choices were
>make her not talk to him, and know that she'll always want to - and always will the minute your back is turned
>pretend you're okay with it, and know that your happiness was never enough to make her want to change herself

Both of which are the wrong choice - you made the right choice

>>560240492

This guy knows the deal - I didn't have the balls when I went through this
>>
I had the same situation, girlfriend actually cheated on me once and I was stupid enough to get back with her a second time just to have the same bullshit repeated. Finally dumped her last December and life is 100x better.
>>
Posting the pictures right now, just the time to photoshop the face away(i have no nudes tho').

>>560241686
He never made a move on her, i just knew he liked her(due to some comments he made). He actually grew balls after a while that we started dating.
>>560241798
He probably has some dirt on me since i suspect she told him more than that, but who cares, "we don't deal with terrorists". If he does someting whit her, both are gone from my social circle, my bros promised me that so i couldn't care less. She's not the type to shame me publicly tho', at least that.
>>
>>560236289
>beta
>>
>>560239472
>good job baka
>baka
what happend? did you turn into an japanese girl you faggot?

>all of my sage
>>
>>560242274
>she's not the type to shame me publicly
i wouldn't be so sure. bitches be crazy, especially this one who is so adept at mental gymnastics
>>
>>560242717
b nice
>>
>>560241498

been there done the oposite, she fucked the guy, you did the right thing man. you shuld always be able to trust the person you're with, if she cant even hold a promise of not speaking to someone u hate then kicking her ass out the door was the right thing to do! no matter how much of "her own woman she is" befrending the enemy is unacceptable.
>>
File: image1.jpg (65KB, 639x458px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
65KB, 639x458px
As promised, pic. I'm probably gonna miss her body but whatever.
>>
>>560243225

eh you can find bigger, nicer tits than that no problem, OP. skinny is nice but i'd rather have a bit of chub with tits rather than skinny and A cups.
>>
>>560243225
lol not worth the frustration
>>
>>560243556
depends on the face
>>
File: barney.png (813KB, 773x773px) Image search: [Google]
barney.png
813KB, 773x773px
>>560243225
You're gonna miss it but don't we all when it's away ?

Your goal now is to occupy yourself with other shit, sports, books, films, hang out with buddies whatever.
And maybe find some other hot body with a mind more fit for a trusty relationship.
>>
>>560243803

well of course. i've seen some fat girls with decent faces, and i've seen some skinny girls with ugly faces. just depends. as long as the fat isn't in the face you're good.
>>
>>560243225
she has the body of a 14 year old boy.. move along OP
>>
>>560239435
I concur
>>
>>560243803
She has very pretty ice blue like eyes and she wears glasses(personal turn on of mine) but she has kind of a man jaw tho'. I'll try to find someone with a more delicate jaw and bigger boobs if i can.
>>560243904
I've already ramped up some vydia and other shit to watch, and when my friends know they'll probably take me out to forget about it. It's gonna be hard at first but nothing else i can do.
Anyway, she keeps messaging me and calling me but i haven't read her messaged and responded to her calls. Am i doing right guys? I just can't get over the fact that she spoke with him about our private stuff, god knows what she told him.
>>
>>560238821

Looks like you made the right call to me bro. The way I see it, she showed you where her loyalties were as soon as she went and talked to the other guy first, before meeting with you. That is fucking bullshit. Even if you were being insecure, even if she did truly just view her and the other guy as "friends" and didn't herself have any intention of screwing around with him, the other guy's intentions were clear and she should have respected that it made you uncomfortable. You respected her, very similar desires previously, it's not like the concept is foreign to her. You can't say "I'll never talk to him again if it's so important to you", after you just went to the other guy and showed him more trust and loyalty than she's showing you. That is bullshit, she fucked up.

Could be that you and her could've made it work. Could be that they would never have fucked, that if the other guy would've tried anything she would've told him to fuck off. But the chances of that seemed slim, she clearly lost respect for you at some point, and it would not have been worth the emotional roller coaster and constant stress.

I wouldn't personally have kicked her out of the house like you did, would have let her vent and freak out until she calmed down (without changing my mind that we were done), but the ultimate end result of breaking up would've been the same, so good on you.
>>
>>560244475
read the messages, if she's still just as clueless as before then forget about her
>>
>>560243225
LOL YOURE GONNA MISS THAT?!
PFFFTTT
>>
>>560244757
Fuck that. You made your decision, OP, and it was the right one. Block her and move on.
>>
>>560244475
I'd read them with no intention to reply.
She might confess some shit in her anger don't you think ?
>>
>>560244479
>as she went and talked to the other guy first, before meeting with you

that's the thing that upsets me the most. I probably would have forgiven her if she didn't do that, but she blew it. Maybe it was a mistake on her part, but i can't get the tought of that fucking wolf in sheep clothing telling her that i was making a big deal out of nothing and that he would help her solve it. I can't believe how fucking viscid people can be, makes me sick.
>>
Wow... you are such an idiot OP. I feel sorry for this girl.

>inb4 i'm an idiot by myself
>>
>>560245164
>le whiteknight
>>
>>560241076
bullshit , she knew why he was pissed off. girls can act a little vapid but they're crafty little cunts. she knew what she was doing.
>>
>>560239010
>guy is jealous and insecure
>alpha

pls
>>
>>560245856

>implying an alpha would keep a flirty whore around

well, i mean if you like your girlfriend flirting with other guys all the time... whatever works for you man.
>>
>>560245829
Unless she's really stupid, or if he was really vague about the whole thing maybe it'd be genuine misunderstanding from her. But he confronted her several times.

I'm calling bullshit on her play. But why'd she do that ?
Comfort of the relationship ?
>>
>>560240783
You're so fucking beta, it's painful.

My girlfriend has a guy friend I dislike but I made it clear to never talk about the details of our relationship to anyone else. That's how shit works. Don't be that cringe-worthy faggot because jealousy only leads to more jealousy. You ask her to stop talking to a guy, she'll ask you to stop talking to a girl, and so on until you're both stuck together because you fucking pushed everyone (that probably didn't give a shit about your relationship, to begin with) away. You really need to grasp the concept of friendship.
>>
File: 1326876096793.gif (2MB, 371x331px) Image search: [Google]
1326876096793.gif
2MB, 371x331px
>>560245856
>guy is jealous
How can he be jealous if he doesn't even want to keep her?
>>
>>560245856
big difference between "jealous and insecure" and letting yourself get played
>>
>>560245023
>>560245114

I've read them. Gonna write some of them here
"Why are you doing this to me? I'm sorry i just wanted to clarify this thing, but i don't care anymore! I don't wanna lose you over this!"
"I can't believe you would throw away what we have just for this stupid shit"
"you didn't have to be so aggressive, you left me out the door hurting and crying, you just don't care"
"I can't believe you're doing this just because i talked to him! seriously if you don't answer i don't know what i could do..."
"call me" a bunch of messages like this. I could call her, but i'm honestly not in the mood right now. I texted her this
"i will call you but later because i'm not in the mood to talk right now, but know that it's over and you can't change it, you seem to have understood nothing. Now go tell your stupid friend about this too"
Sorry if there's any typo, i'm translating from italian.
>>
Not sure. I'm in a similar situation as OP but I at least read her messages and she explained what she did so I mean, maybe it'll be okay.

Shrug.
>>
>>560246628
>now go tell your stupid friend about this too
>implying she isn't already in his arms
>>
>>560246570
>you're so fucking beta
>My girlfriend has a guy friend I dislike

Mutual respect, how does it work?
>>
>>560239472

what a huge faggot
>>
probably better to atleast say something to her OP, explain to her why it was fucked up. Continue to move on ,if you give her closure she might shut up or whatever
>>
>>560246625
Cuckolds gonna cuckold. They will delude themselves that it's fine for your girl to hang out with people that want to fuck her(and there's no doubt about this) because they're probably just friends, and even if they do, as long as you don't know it right? out of sight out of mind r-right?
They won't even think about how much effort i had to put in this (i never dumped anyone before) but it's fine.
>>
>>560246628
Shit, you should not have replied at all.
Goddamnit.
>>
I think they were and they would stay just friends but the fact that she disrespected you made your choice just
>>
>>560246628
>I can't believe you're doing this just because i talked to him! seriously if you don't answer i don't know what i could do...

Blackmailing.
Ain't that typical. Too bad she did this, didn't even try to sound pure.
>>
Brings up memories.
When i was with my girlfriend for only a few weeks, she was going out and i received a text message from her saying she kissed a good friend of mine. I thought wtf this has to be a joke so i just replied: "I hope thats not true". At that moment i received a text from the guy, saying sorry i did this but she started and blablabla, fucking realistic so i thought this cant be a joke anymore.

I smashed my phone at the wall and totallly went crazy, planning to ban her and him out of the rest of my life. Then just an hour later i picked up my phone and they were both texting it was a fucking joke. Didn't know how to feel on that moment. Later she said: "Well if you really trust me you would think it was a joke", i did but then it seemed true thanks to my friends text.

Was mad at both of them, why would you make a joke like that? Took alot of time to regain trust after that moment. Kept thinking sometimes: "what if it was actually not a joke" and it made me feel like shit.

Jealous? yes. Insecure? Yes

Im with her for 10 months now and everything is good. Still i get the same feeling back though if she's talking to other guys allthough it doesnt mean anything. Im now at the point where i can almost fully trust her but I keep having that feeling sometimes.
>>
>>560246874
gr8b8m8

Mutual respect is letting her pick her friends and in return, she lets me pick my friends. It's called being fucking normal. You should try it once.
>>
>>560247260
She's not gonna do anything, she tried this shit before(for other reasons) and i know she won't do any actual harm to herself.
>>
>>560245158
You did everything right. The reason you felt like shit was because she wanted you to. She probably already fucked him anyway from the sounds of it.
>>
>>560247336
You should punish them for it. I would hate it when someone would test me like this
>>
>>560247336

the person she clowned you with means more to her than you do
>>
>>560247436
Almost!
Mutual respect is when, if you know that a small change in your actions could make a big change to the person you love, you do so. Not because they're forcing you to, but because you want to.

That said, I do feel we're roughly on the same wavelength. idk if I made it clear enough, but I'm not saying you should doctor every friendship with a guy that she has - it's just that he felt uncomfortable about it. In my mind that should be enough, he shouldn't have to demand that she stop talking about it. I guess it's subjective though, I see where you're coming from.
>>
>>560247709
Well how could i punish them? I really liked her and he is a good friend of mine. Both made there excuses but i still felt mad at them. Couldn't really punish them, they deserved it though.
>>
>>560247864

I actually started believing that she liked him. Once she asked a question about him and how he's doing and so on. I replied: "Seems like you like him huh?" or something like that and she totally went mad at me for saying that.. So there's a truth behind it i think.
>>
>>560247336

I hope to God she apologized for that.
I wouldn't have put up with being toyed with,
even "as a joke". Bottom line is she and he
were in on the joke. You were left out, so she
trusted him more than you, and didn't care if
you were humiliated in his eyes. He didn't bro
up and dissuade her from humiliating you.

Goddamnit, I'm raging hard.
>>
>>560247941
At the start of my relationship i stated that I dont like to be tested for anything. I guess its too late in your case after few months. You could answer right after to her text 'np I just banged xxx chick'
>>
Women are programmed to think that they're free to toy with men in a relationship like that. bitch got what she deserved for showing absolutely no respect for her partners peace of mind. you're better off without her, nuff said
>>
>>560247336
>well if you really trust me you would think it was a joke
if a girl said that to me after that ridiculous "prank" i would dump her on the spot. pretty childish of her to try and turn it around on you when they tried to make it seem real enough for you to believe it
>>
>>560248324
She did. Also she said it was his idea and it seemed funny to her, still don't understand that though. What was she thinking at the moment, that i wouldn't believe it anyway so she could use it as a test or something? Also she texted first, so it seemed like a good joke idea to her. Still no idea how he managed to bring it that way..
>>
As a piece of advice to OP - if you do have later discussions with her, I would refrain from focusing so much on her "stupid friend". The biggest problem with what she did wasn't the other guy, nor was it the other guy's fault - it was her lack of trust and respect for you. She could have gone to anybody prior to speaking with you, vented her fears and frustrations and spoke about your soon-to-be meeting, and that would have been a sign that she didn't respect you. It's true that the fact that she went to the problematic guy specifically adds insult to injury, but it's her lack of love and loyalty to you that makes the relationship not worth pursuing.

The story might be different if she hadn't asked YOU to stop talking to a girl in the past, but you said that she had. What does that mean? It means that she's not willing to do for you what you have already done for her. That's the issue. Focusing too much on or throwing insults at the "other guy" may discredit your viewpoint and distract from the real issue.
>>
>>560248958
Is she still seeing him without you around?
>>
>>560248930
Couldn't dump her, liked her so much. Took some time after that to restore the trust though.

It's a long time ago now. Don't want to bring up that memory again cause i know it will only make me more insecure. It's been on the background constantly for a few months though.
>>
>>560240564
Man, people don't even recognize the pasta.
>hurrrrr durrrrr summer in here
>>
>>560249408
Nope. I've got the feeling that it might go wrong if they do though..
>>
Let me greentext a plausible scenario
>youve been friend with a girl since you were 8
>hang around often
>never really saw her other than a friend
>you get a girlfriend 10 years later
>shes still single
>your girlfriend is jealous of your friendship with her
>tell your friend your friendship is over
>bitch leaves you a couple of months later because shes a batshit insane controlling person who needs advice from /b/
>youre back alone, with no friends now

I'd say OP's got some serious issues. If it's that big of a fucking deal to you that she has a friend who happens to be a guy, make her wear a fucking hijab, you insecure cunt.
>>
Wow, what's going on in your life is actually happening in mine, except, I'm "that" friend in this situation. main difference is I'm trying to get them to break up because 'm in love with the girl.
>>
>>560250178
should have quoted "friend" you cunt
>>
>>560250178
Good luck with that.
Actually no, break your teeth on that.
>>
>>560250458
I would have, but I'm barely "friends" with the guy and I've known the girl for 6 years.
>>
>>560250178
You're why we're insecure.
>>
File: 1401050940013.gif (846KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1401050940013.gif
846KB, 200x151px
>>560251001
Couldn't have said it better.
>>
>>560248958
Your "friend" is undermining you, duh, building
intimacy and trust with your girl under guise of
'the friendly lulz'. It's clear she likes/d him
more than she'll admit, and did/does not
respect you as she should, otherwise she
wouldn't have gone along with his plan,
which was basically to make fun of her BF.

Protip: She sided with him, against you.
He was smooth enough to do it for lulz, but
the guy's a snake, and he's gotten into her
head/heart already: she's thinking about him
a LOT more often than she actually voices out
to you.

Jesus Christ, man.
From what little you've shared I don't see
evidence they've cheated, but they'd probably
rank high on each other's own list of cheating
options.
>>
I'm back guys. I called her, and we had a long, calm talk. I explained to her that she betrayed my turst, that i didn't like the double standards, the fact that she thinks i'm stupid enough to think she doesn't notice his advances, that she went to talk to him to all of the people, that she didn't know how that whole situation made me feel, especially when she hanged out with him behind my back while i was on a trip. She surprisingly listened, and then apologized profusely, that she didn't know it would have made me feel so bad, that she honestly had no ill intentions and she doesn't think he has either, but that she will trust my judgement this time. I told her that even if it's like that, i really don't feel getting back with her. She started crying so much, begging me to forgive her, so i told her "i may forgive you, but i still need some time alone, to clear my mind". She reclutantly agreed, and she promised me "i'm gonna make it up to you, you will know that you can trust me, i will show it to you" i said ok, bye and hang up. I honestly don't have intentions of getting back with her, even if she's in good will i will never shake the tought of the back of my mind that she betrayed my trust. I don't want to be like the other anon that posted here, the "joke" guy who still thinks about it. I'm planning on diminishing contact gradually so she can maybe get a clue.
I know she's gonna do it again because she has an habit of repeating the same mistakes.
>>
make up sex.
stay with her, but if she starts talking to douche again, tell her it's over for good.
>>
For the record, two different groups of people, one similar situation. Girl has never considered having sex with me "cheating" I dunno about these guys and if this guy's GF cheated on him, don't exactly know the circumstances.
>>
>>560250147

This is coming from the guy who's girlfriend hangs out with a guy you despise? Yeah, nice try fuckwit. You're the one who's settling for less.

Let's analyze some issues with your "plausible" scenario.

First, how many fucking guys - IN THE WORLD, are friends with a girl for a decade starting from the age of 8, who have not once considered dating said girl? You are a fucking moron if you think that's any sort of plausible.

Secondly, your scenario is not reflective of OP's - because OPs girl already asked him to stop seeing a girl previously. This is in the first post of the thread. Even if your logic is correct, and people who request their significant others stop seeing flirtatious friends are "batshit insane", his girl already did that - so breaking up would still be the appropriate long term resolution.

My girl and I have been together for a long time, but even if you were to rewind back to early in our relationship, do you know what would happen if I asked her to stop doing something because it made me uncomfortable, caused me strife of some sort? She'd do it. I wouldn't even have to force her, or fight for it. I wouldn't have to give her an ultimatum, I'd just have to say "That makes me really uncomfortable. I won't force you to stop if you really don't want to, but it would bring me some measure of peace if you did." And she would fucking do it. No questions asked, she would do it, and she would know me perfectly willing to do the same in return.

That's trust. That's the sort of relationship you want to have when shit hits the fan, when life knocks you down, when you want to be more than a fucking pushover. So don't sit there smug as fuck while your girl could be screwing that guy you dislike behind your back, and accuse other people of being "beta".
>>
>>560252383
Even though I'm on the antagonistic side of the situation, I agree with this Anon.
>>
File: 1391023954137.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1391023954137.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>560243225
>>
>>560244475
The fact that you asked her to make a choice and she went to him first is a huge red flag buddy.

Maybe not so much on cheating, but as a trust/respect thing. You asked her not to do something because it bothers you and she did it anyways. There has to be a mutual understanding in a relationship.
>>
I hate how we have no consensus on how to stop this from happening if it already is. OP is having a bad day, clearly, and so are a lot of other people in similar situations, but we all love our SOs to the point of not talking about it and going on b for advice.
>>
>>560253210
We already stated that he is alpha and that he should leave her and find a bitch who isn't gonna play stupid games.
>>
>>560236289
You did man up and did good, OP.
Now go and find a rebound girl, quick.
>>
>>560251478

Don't rule out getting back with her: it does
not mean you'll be setting yourself up for
betrayal, and it beats being alone, or worse,
in a series of meaningless bang-then-bail
hookups.

If you think you can score better, move on.
If you're not sure, re-engage with your GF,
but don't invest as much emotion until you're
confident she's worth it --but without giving
her a clue that you AREN'T investing as much.
Yes, I'm saying you should fake it, until you
feel you can trust her.

She was being immature. If you think she can
grow up, give her a chance to grow up, then
profit.
>>
>>560239691
You''re insecure because if you bang that slut, you're just doing it to hurt her. Which means you aren't strong enough to just move on to a real relationship (non-slut).

This will lead to a lot of bad habits.
You were very dramatic, but you did the right thing. She's probably going to bang him in the same way you want to revenge-fuck the "slut."

And if you don't do shit, when she does revenge fuck the guy- you tell your circle of friends, "See, told you she was a whore." and drop it.
>>
>>560253784
Forgot to explain: the quicker you find a new one, the better.
Because she for sure isn't crying at the home for long and will get some good-doer-hand-holder to pound the misery out of her, like all women do.
If you stay single and shocked, you will soon think it was a mistake because your situation got worse. So go score some poon, quick.
>>
>>560254042
Three billion chicks on the planet. Move along, nothing to see here.

Now, if she owed you money.... *GRIN*
>>
File: dwah.jpg (171KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
dwah.jpg
171KB, 500x749px
>>560243225
you sure she wasn't 13 OP? she sure as shit looks like it
>>
>>560253210

How to stop this from habbening?
Keep your eyes open. If you don't, you not
only miss the signs that your partner's up
to no good... but you miss the signs that
a POTENTIAL partner is bad goods from
the very beginning.

Start with good material, and half the work
is done.
>>
>>560252383
That isnt trust. That sounds like her being a beta bitch. Anytime my gf and I have an issue with something we talk it out. I wouldnt expect her to fucking stop doing something no questions asked without proper context, nor would she me. Our trust is that we can work through pretty much anything.
>>
>>560254183
I won't do it to get back at her, just because fucking other girls has helped me move on in the past, and i'm not trying to hurt her(now that i have a clearer mind). I probably won't tho' since the slut will probably tell her.
>>560254042
I'm not ruling it out completely, but i don't want to build something with someone who can't act on her better judgement, and faking it will be detrimental since i have issues with breaking up with people and parting(today was an exception because of how much she hurt me) so i would probably be stuck with her forever.
I'm gonna see how she "shows me i can trust her" but i have no hopes.
>>560254585
She is 19. I'm 22.
>>
>>560252383
I'm behind this man.

My girl asked me once to not go to a convention with two girls we are common friends with (same friends for both of us) because that'd make her sad and jealous.

I agreed and did not go. I expect (and know that for things of the same measure) that she does the same.
>>
>>560254845
I also have to add that i hate betrayal too, that's why i want to end it. I still hold grudges for things happened in the past with some friends, and it has never be the same with people who betrayed me, even when it was something forgivable. I don't want to have a relationship like that, what's the point?
>>
File: heh2.png (98KB, 238x225px) Image search: [Google]
heh2.png
98KB, 238x225px
>>560243225

somehow, without even seeing her face, i feel like she was(/is) a spoiled pampered suburban bitch growing up. am i close?
>>
File: 1402419488555.jpg (91KB, 508x519px) Image search: [Google]
1402419488555.jpg
91KB, 508x519px
>>560255505
Dem' bracelets man.
>>
>>560255505
Her family is doing good(she's not rich but surely above average, middle to high class i'd say) and yeah she was spoilered by both parents and people giving her attention. She was also sheltered tho', so she never developed a dominant "bitchy" personality.
>>
File: heh3.jpg (66KB, 678x519px) Image search: [Google]
heh3.jpg
66KB, 678x519px
>>560255651

yep. not only the bracelets themselves, but who the fuck wears jewelry to the pool besides a dumb slut?

also, she stands like a bitch.

>>560255773
>she never developed a dominant "bitchy" personality.

give it time.

also - I don't necessarily agree 100% with how you handled it. BUT - the fact that she went to someone you loathe and spilled your personal situation to them is, in itself, reason enough to tell her to fuck off. anyone with an ounce of maturity would have gone to a girlfriend or anyone besides him. so all in all, this was probably the right thing to do.
>>
>>560255503
the way it seems she didn't even know she was betraying you. as soon as you explained things to her she realized what she did wrong. but you could argue that she was just bullshitting you to get you back. give it time but don't rule it out completely, people learn from their mistakes
>>
File: 1401050524487.jpg (41KB, 356x437px) Image search: [Google]
1401050524487.jpg
41KB, 356x437px
>>560256095
Posture indeed, dead giveaway, for so many things.

Though what girl doesn't pose when she sees the camera pointed at her, ya know ?
>>
>>560254845
Fucking girls always helps you move past that last girl.... to the new girl.

Take some time to get to YOU.
From your greentext, she doesn't take your "no," seriously. Neither did the other guy.

Look at the body-builder preening and showing off. Look at the quiet man with the same body who speaks calmly, firmly, and with authority.

You should fear the second man more, and seek to be him. You must make hard decisions, learn to trust your pain, your fear, your will. You will know yourself, and others will seldom attempt to swindle you.

Yet, you do this because you value what is precious in life- time. With time we can love. With time we can build great things for those we love. With time, we can protect those great things and people. Love yourself enough to stop walking in this circle and daringly plot a new course. Keep it secret, and you will be respected for your strength.
>>
You made the right chioce op...
>>
>>560256508
How could she not know man?

>she made me stop talking with flirty girl
> i ask her to not talk to him, she talk with him behind my back while i'm on a trip
> i tell her that's it's over and i need two days to think about it, she goes to talk to him before she comes to my house
>>
>>560236289
Fuck man, I envy your willpower.
I have the same problem with cutting of the ropes and think I wouldn't have been able to do this, though I belive after reading this whole story that it was the only right decission.
>>
>>560257369

Said it before
>>560246439

Either stupid or playing it.
>>
File: 1351512954404.jpg (20KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
1351512954404.jpg
20KB, 360x359px
>>560243225
>gonna miss her body
what body? she has no tits, no hips and from what I can see little-to-no ass.
>>
>>560258079
Real question for you guys
We're not her therapist, and OP dumped her like yesterday's trash, so- who cares?
>>
>>560258345
I do. Kinda wanna know how things turn out in the end.
>>
>>560258345
Having a chat around trust issues in relationships ?
>>
>>560258345
People like me are trying to determine what to do in our own relationships based on OP and others' experience.
>>
>>560258219
I'm into skinny girls(the tits were my only complaint) and altough i cannot show it, she really has a beautiful face. Her blue ice eyes are like jewels or something, she wears glasses and has a mole next to her mouth. Silky, long, light brown/blonde hair too, the only problem was the man jaw. Her ass is actually big and plump(at least for my standards). She was no 10/10, but i really enjoyed her body. She was a bit of a prude tho', took her a while to convince her about bjs, anal was something "she would never do", and nothing too kinky.
>>
>>560250178
I hope you fucking die
>>
>>560258668
We were all OP at some point, or will be.

How you handle it determines how you live the rest of your life. Can you just harden up, pick better goals, achieve them, and move on? Or will you turn into one of the many people in stable boring repetitive failures that are mutual support systems rather than mutual happiness systems.
>>
>>560259037
where you her first long-term relationship?
>>
>>560259330
Yes, she had some short term relationships tho'(she wasn't a virgin).
>>
>>560259037
Ok aside from your tastes. You did good. Now go get yourself a girl with huge tits and feel the sweet sensation of a titjob and anal.
>>
>>560259516
Did she ever get with the other dude?
>>
>>560260403
No.
>>
>>560259516
ahhhh that makes a bit more sense now, she just clearly doesn't understand the logic of sharing interests with the partner in a relationship.

She'll learn in time, but that doesn't mean that you should be lenient with this shit now
>>
>>560260528
While I get how you're feeling, maybe she does really care? If you decide to get back with her, tell her to drop the other dude as a requirement and add that only you two discuss relationship issues -- ever.

Or new girl advice too.
>>
>>560241921
Think about how OP feels. Do you think he's going to regret it? Really?
>>
>>560250458
>>560250850
>>560251001
>>560259049
All of you obviously don't know the circumstances, thanks for the understanding :\ >Trying to be friends with the bf, end up falling in love with girl, find out girl loved you for the whole 6 years you've known her, she's confused because of the time she spent on her latest bf, but wants to dump him and move in with you somewhere.
>>
if you dont care if she fucks the dude then you did good Op. if she made you cut contact for the same reason then she's a hypocrite. 2) for fuck sake bitch everyone even his best friend can see this dude just wants to bang you. he flirts with you he tries to get you alone all the time, you have a good friend OP. if this bitch can't see that 1) this guy has no respect for your man and 2) he has no respect for your relationship, then all the more reason to dump her ass. she chose some random overly flirtatious ass hat over her own boyfriend, and even told him about their fucking problem which was about him. plus, even after promising she'd stop talking to him. when you went away she went behind your back and started talking to him again. if she doesnt have the self control to just stop talking to some guy for the sake of her relationship then we see where her priorities are. you did good OP. saved yourself from trouble down the line
>>
God damn it, I hate posting, but I have to say OP you're a
>gigantic
pussy for needing to come here for reassurance. Obvious high school drama queen, you are. You're not married. You don't get to dictate shit about her life, nor she about yours.

Fuck you, insecure titty baby.
>>
>>560261927
im sorry
>>
>>560261005
Never go back.
She doesn't respect your boundaries, how will tolerating her disrespect help you gain any self-respect. This is hard for you. This hurts.

Talking to a girl in a bar. She punches me in the shoulder. Other than that, she's signalling that she's going to fuck me that night. I tell her, "Please don't strike me." She apologizes. A few minutes pass and she punches me , again. Mid-sentence, I pick up my drink and get off the stool.
"What, you're just going to walk away?"
I turned and walked to the other side of the facility. Left with a prettier girl that understood life is what we negotiate from it.

You want to be a punching bag, have fun. Leaves more good ones out there.
>>
>>560262093
>hates posting
>posts

trust your instincts, fuckwad, and don't post
>>
>>560261927
Soo because you were slow on the uptake her bf must pay the price? I hope to whatever deity exits that the same thing happens to you. Seriously fuck you.
>>
>>560261927
Well I'll apologize for my quick judgment.
But I'll blame you for your late display of the context.

And I'll remind you that the BF still has feeling too, maybe he loves her, and instead of you breaking the couple she should (wo)man up and tell him she wants to end it.

You'll make everything look terrible by getting in between them while they are together.
>>
>>560251478
First step: change your phone # and block her.
>>
>>560262746
>>560262821
Yes, it is my fault for late context(among other things), but it isn't my duty to explain everything and I've considered how the BF felt on multiple counts. He even caught us cheating and I understood how he felt and whatnot. However, I disapprove how he's treating her now, he said he'd give her a second chance, but he's just trying to get back at her.
>>
>>560236289
>>560238620
>>560238821
>>560240514
>>560242274
>>560244475
calmati, terrone.

srsly stop raging so much. enjoy the nice time you've got with her and stop making such a drama.
your attitude is the problem here, if you start to behave like she could never betray such an awesome man your relationship will improve, but now you're showing her that you honestly think that this guy is a serious competitor
>>
>>560263504
So you actually fucked her? Sorry if i'm a bit slow but it wasn't clear in your previous posts.
>>
>>560263504
>Caught you cheating

Cheating is just plain out wrong, speaking from experience.
It's already bad doing it, but it's just catastrophic for at least one person if perpetrators get caught.
>>
File: 1353074938905.jpg (39KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1353074938905.jpg
39KB, 500x502px
>>560263504
Holy fuck if I didn't think you were a faggot before
>I understood how he felt and whatnot.
You are a disgusting piece of thrash and she's a subhuman cumbucket. Both of you should die.
>>
>>560262948
Just block her. If she wants to talk to you privately tell her, "No, we're not dating." and go back to what you were doing.

Solid solution. You'll get better and faster at this with experience. I'd wish you good luck, but luck is for losers. Work hard and build yourself a nice future.
>>
>>560263742
I couldn't care less at this point, fellow guido. Betraying of the trust is a big deal for me, damn i still hold grudges for things people did to me in middle schoool...even if she's in her good will(but i doubt it, how can you be so fucking dense, it's more likely that she just wanted to see how far she could push me) i would never forget about this, and the relationship would suffer.
>>
>>560263806
>>560263831
I'm aware of this, but things you do for the other party sometimes. I know I come out as the bad guy and it is partly my fault. I choose not to point fingers however. I know it was wrong(to social moral standards), but both her and I never felt like it was "cheating". she's been pretty much did this to all her past bf's with me. The first time I rejected her, the other times she made some confused choices, as well as I, but such is life.
>>
>>560264237
probably that guy didn't have any kind of sex appeal to her before, now you made sure he has. it's good to be the guidos we are but by behaving like this you're actually hurting yourself and every other future relationship you will have.
>>
File: 1377064547347.jpg (25KB, 261x206px) Image search: [Google]
1377064547347.jpg
25KB, 261x206px
>>560264360
I seriously hope you end up together and she (inevitably) cheats on your ass. See you when you make your shitty baww thread.
>>
Terrone, hai reagito molto bene. Ottimo lavoro
>>
>>560244475
OP PLEEEEAAASE post messages
>>
>>560265080
posted them here>>560246628
>>
>>560264979
Whatever floats your goat man, I'm not pitty fishing.
>>
>>560265013
Could you guys(you and the other guido guy) be from gamesforum, perhaps?
>>
Is there more to the story or am I just wasting my fap time here?
>>
>>560265424

If you want her, you need to tell her to decide between the two of you and not keep this up. Because you're not going to like it if she decides not to go with you, and consequently, how are you going to feel if she keeps talking to that dude after they break up?

This sword has two blades, my friend.
>>
>>560264979
I don't approve of what you did, but right now why are you not with her? I can't understand that even if she cheated on you (and he caught you) she is still not with you. What kind of a fucked up woman is she?
>>
>>560265853
on him*
>>
>>560264360
justify it any way you want but cheating is cheating and you're a fucking ass hole
>>
>>560265853
meant to quote the "cheater" guy. I keep fucking up
>>560265664
That's it for now.
>>
>>560265853
wrong person brah. Don't associate me with this filth >>560264360
>>
>>560246628
>"I can't believe you're doing this just because i talked to him! seriously if you don't answer i don't know what i could do..."
i know what she's going to do, i think we all know what she's going to do
>>
>>560265686
I know that too well, went through it several times, we're supposed to move in together this month.
>>560266179
never said I wasn't an asshole, doesn't mean I'm trying not to be.
>>
the thread is probably done by now tl;dr but honestly who doesn't like affection, i mean its in our human nature but bitches aint shit
op good job just dont go back and forth with dumping and hooking up with her
>>
>>560246628
You guys are Italians? That explains a lot
>>
>>560250147
the deal is that her guy friend kept hitting on her, OP saw it and even his friend saw it. she was either pretending not to notice or was just to stupid to see he was trying to get in her pants. if she goes to him and has sex with him or whatever and he lets her, then it further proves that the end result of their friendship was for the pussy, cant blame OP for that, in this generation people are fucking crazy girl most especially. trust your man when he says to stop talking to a dude, he knows what he's talking about. and if youre gonna tell him to cut contact with a girl for the same reason, then she has no respect for him and just wants to be babied and have no effort or responsibility, all of this could have been avoided. she just didnt try hard enough. friends come and go especially the ones that just want to bang, but your significant other stays with you for the longest and you owe it to yourself and them to be happy and make them happy, stop putting friends over the one youre in love with, its retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 900x900px
>>560239472
I've done this and can say it works! I've gotten girls way out if my league with this move. They friend zone you but in a moment of vulnerability they see you as more and let you fuck them silly!!!

>pic related girl I fucked with this method.
>>
Does she have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
>>
>>560266341
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
>>
>>560252383
>settling for less
>letting the person I love be free to talk to whoever the fuck she wants

Pick one.

I apply the old "Trust but Verify" and I assure you my girl is way too sheltered and old family values to ever cheat. You're all fucking insecure beta faggots.
>>
>>560255027
Welcome to the fantastic world of being a sheltered faggot who is constantly on a leash and not allowed to have fun.
>>
>>560251478
it seems like she's just stupid. make up with her OP, if this shit starts again maybe a different guy, if she EVER says "oh no he's just a friend" or something along the lines of that, then tell her then and there at that very moment, cause she hadn't learned a thing. but for now, forgive and but never forget.
>>
>>560269484
Probably, she was sheltered and is somewhat shy, but she was showered of attentions for her whole life.
>>
>>560236289
i just broke up with my girl over the same thing
stay strong and get laid elsewhere, ideally from her bestfriend or roommate(in my case)
>>
>>560269992
Had the exact (hpd) problem with my ex :/
>>
>>560270521
>roommate

do elaborate if you want

>>560270696
And how did it go? obviously you aren't togheter now but what caused the split?
>>
>>560244479
+1
op did what HAD to be done.
/thread
>>
>>560270696
Kind of the same story as yours, she wanted me to cease contact with a girl i barely knew, and i did. But when her schoolmate started hanging around her i noticed he was into her, and she protected him because no one liked him. I told her, that he is into her and she should cease contact, she wouldnt, and did the exact same thing as yours. She went to him to cry about it, like im the bad guy. She is pretty much described by wiki article.
>>
>>560271386
is directed at >>560270907
god im high
>>
>>560271386
I see anon. Is she with him now?
>>
>>560250178
i hope she will friendzone you.
a "friend" of mine tried doing that to my gf(1 - 1.5 years ago). she realized what he was trying to do, so she stopped talking to him. the faggot is still single. i hope it happens to you
>>
>>560272364
I don't know, i ceased contact with her. And a week after that, she had a thing with that guy that lasted for 2 weeks, so she would make me "suffer", but I just laught at her anyways :P
Sorry to hear that you had a similar experience
>>
>>560272364
OP you did good, the fact that she was telling him personal shit about yalls relationship is a big fucking no no, that's what her girlfriends are supposed to be there for.
>>
>>560255503
>be me
>have gf who after almost two years became really annoying
>aaaalways starting fights over stupid shit like not skyping enough and generally being needy
>in college and lived in dorms
>she didnt like my roommates, for literally no reason at all
>she thought they were being loud on purpose (they werent loud she just has bad hearing) to piss her off
>she hated my suitemate lets call him kevin the most for this stupid reason
>all my does is come in say hi to me and her then lay on my rommates bed and watch american dad episode with him
>my gf (bow ex) actually fucking got pissed that he was even there, even when he was in his own room he'd laugh and she'd have a problem with it if she heard it.
>one day tells me that i shouldnt skype her in the room, i had to move to the lounge, i contested this but eventually did it. lounge was either hot af or cold af temperature control doesnt exist in rutgers apparently.
>we'd skype then and when my roommate wasnt around, had to do other stuff i didnt want to do just for her sake cause she asked.
>valentines day roled around, asked her to meet kevins new gf lets call her rahimah, cause rahimah really wanted to meet her, she refused cause she didnt want to deal with kevin, stupid but whatever.
>pick her up from train station, pretty quiet cause both pretty pissed
>get there and she's mad that kevin and roommate are still there, eventually throws a fit over this and almost broke up with me that day.
before shit hit the fan that day she was constatly being condescending and mean to me ther entire time, offered for her to come drink with us but bitchly refused.
>after the argument she decided to stay but veeeery distant
>deal with it cause whatevs
>EVERYBODY hates her, she acts entitled stupid and not empathetic for other people, she just cant understand people. its retarded i know
>tell her next day that she had me doing all this shit and changing myself for her sake, but she cant stop will post part 2
>>
>>560273291
>tell her next day she had me doing all this shit and changing myself for her yet she wouldnt change her shit attitude for my sake and the sake of our relationship.
>tell her that she cant even put her stupid unnecessary beef with kevin aside just so we can have a nice valentines day,
>this bitch replies with "well you can't ask me to change myself, if its who i am its who i am i cant change that"
>U WOT M8
>she cant stop acting like a cunt to people, and get stop hating kevin for no reason she'd be willing to ruin val's day and our relationship, so realize then and also after several other fights, that she's just a selfish bitch
she's half white and asian, and very priviledged, so its obvious as to her attitude.
>deal with it after we make up, break up a few months ago when the school year ended. got over it in a week
>she still talks to me cause really i'm all she has, her best friend got a bf and hangs with him all the time, no one from rutgers likes her. she doesnt talk to her HS friends. annoying family, i'ma ll she has. but i dont talk to her much cause not my gf i have no obligation to even talk to you
>still from time to time we do, i make small talk though, but i always keep it in the back of my mnd that she was too selfish to care about my feelings, and thats how i got over her so quickly
she probably still loves me but fuck that bitch
only time i'll associate with her IRL is if i'm getting some pussy in the end, other than that. i dont see why i should even be friends with her after all the shit she said to me (and she said a lot of fucked up shit to me) and did to me and our relationship.
>>
>>560236289
Just went through the same shit, 'cept my ex cheated on me for months. Stupid bitch. Her excuse was that I spent too much time working
>>
>>560274387
seems to me like the same story as with OP and me.
>>
>>560238821
First you are not insecure like some idiots said. What you are is idiot. You did the right thing but you did it way too late. You never ask from a woman. You fucking enforce it and demand it. The second you start to reason with her is the second she is gonna do the exact shit you ask her not to. Learn from this. Go fuck the other slut. Be upfront and don't be surprised or offended when your "friend" fucks your ex. Just next her and be over it.
>>
>>560274387
>still loves me

anon she doesn't know what love is
>>
>>560274756
damn...so if i reason with my gf and she understands i guess she?s a trap, right?
>>
bbl if not 404, going to sleep..
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.