[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sigh... why do girls suck so much? My girlfriend is currently

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 1406929375951.png (398KB, 699x523px) Image search: [Google]
1406929375951.png
398KB, 699x523px
sigh... why do girls suck so much?

My girlfriend is currently sleeping on the bed, not because I let her kick me out of the bed (though she has before), but because she's being stupid and jealous over me TALKING to some girl at a party we went to tonight.

She was trying to butt into our conversation over and over just to get me to leave, and it got so annoying and honestly just felt controlling so yes I ignored my girlfriend. Who cares? I was just talking to some girl! It was an interesting convo and that's all! What the hell.

Why are girls such insecure controlling bitches sometimes? I am totally pissed that she's keeping me from sleeping on my own bed. I swear if this lasts more than just tonight I'm gonna text that girl and invite her over. Only reason i haven't already is although it's technically my apartment, she can kick me out over her insecurities. But if she thinks I'm gonna play games well then she doesn't know what's up.

Any other anons have stories of girls acting like total bitches?
>>
File: 1403787290673.gif (424KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1403787290673.gif
424KB, 267x200px
Put it in her pooper
>>
Get a new girlfriend (make sure it's not a retarded one) and stop being pussywhipped.

/thread
>>
If you're considering inviting the girl over then id say your girlfriend has a reason to be worried
>>
>>560131937
looooool
>>
>>560132410
but she's being a total bitch anon, what would you do in this situation?
>>560132318
what does being "pussywhipped" even mean
stop being such a faggot
>>
>>560131937

why didn't you introduce your gf and bring her into the convo? you were inconsiderate. you're no longer me, but a we. you were hitting on that girl, that's why you didn't want your gf interrupting.
>>
Stick it in her poop chute
>>
Leykis 101 and Manhood Academy will cure you of your manginahood.
>>
>>560132731
it wasn't a conversation that she'd find interesting anyway because she wouldn't have known what we were talking about.
and I was not hitting on her at all!
It was just an interesting conversation.
that's all.
>>
>>560132656

tried to help you

you're retarded like your girlfriend

case dismissed
>>
>>560131937
Nope. My gf is a loving, anti-feminist. I'm gonna marry her.
>>
You should hook up with the other fag couple from the other thread.

Le sigh.
>>
>>560133142
You're so full of shit. Every post you've made has the same ''that's all,'' ''that's it,'' ''just'' kind of attitude, where you don't even answer people's questions on your own thread.
Fuck off, troll.
>>
>>560131937
I fucking know your pain, op. I often get invited to parties and shit by chicks, they mostly all have boyfriends anyway, they don't want to fuck me, we're friends. but my gf still fucking gets all passive agressive and shit, and I can never go because she guilt trips me.
>>
>>560132656
>what does being "pussywhipped" even mean
it means you're a beta ass faggot taking pointless shit from your bitch of a girlfriend who has more control over the relationship than you
>>
>>560131937
Mine's a sweetheart, pick better.
>>
>>560131937
>>560131937
hueahuaehu
http://vocaroo.com/i/s15JuXnUW1Ol
>>
>>560131937
ITT: people taking the bait
>>560119681
>>
>>560133806
that fucking sucks man, I know the guilt trip, especially when she kicks me out of the bed.
>>560133927
that's good for you man
I'll just have to try and work this relationship out, if I can
If I can't, then I guess I'll just have to dump her
>>
>>560134093
>autism
>>
Hey, I was just in that thread! Is this some retarded social test to prove /b/ treats guys better than girls with the exact same situation?
>>
>>560134093
learn to talk
>>
Girls are fine, you just chose a shitty one and you deserve it from the shit I just bothered to read for some reason. You're also 16 so maybe give it a few years when everyone involved stops being so retarded.
>>
Go yo your bed, get in the bed, if she gets mad say, I love you, why are you being like this. and dont get out of the bed. you need to be a man and not a beat ass bitch.
>>
>>560134559
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VRe6rLIjsb
>>
If you're girl friend was ignoring you at a party, chatting up a guy and making eyes with him, and thinking of inviting him over to hang out later, I'm willing to bet you'd sooner punch to guy in the throat than let him near her again.

Jealousy is normal. Should you be allowed to talk to another human being even if she has a vagina? Yeah, you should. But if your girlfriend says it made her uncomfortable, the correct response is to assure her that it means nothing, you were just being friendly, and while she was nice, you're with HER, not that girl.

Instead, you've chosen to act like an even bigger child.
>>
>>560134093
you don't understand man
she has complete control over the apartment even though I try to make sure she doesn't steal it

I can't do anything about it, I tried, but she'll probably just shout rape or something and take everything from me
>>
>>560134806
and buy a better mic
>>
Fake thead is fake

Let it die
>>
>>560134896
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Lfwb4Qohus
>>
>>560134936
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12BYKHn4TXY
>>
>>560135228
It's good you don't know that feel anon hahaha

thanks for bumping this thread with your vocaroos, I think it's making everyone's night here on /b/

really, thanks man
although that one part where you said I was trolling is complete horseshit
still though, thanks
>>
>>560134093
i kek'd
>>
>>560135635
>so fucking autistic
>>
>>560136582
>being so autistic you cant enjoy anything
fuck off nigger
>>
>>560135841
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0krsKRIpBdk

>>>/fit/27933474
>>
>>560136582
fuck off Heaven, no one likes you you know
like seriously holy fuck Heaven you're such a cock-gobbling autistic mongoloid, I can actually feel your electromagnetic waves of autism reaching me all the way over here.
Seriously Heaven, have you ever thought of killing yourself? Even once? Maybe twice?
If you haven't thought about killing yourself already, I think it's time for you to start, Heaven.

>captcha: cake oreCloy

meaning Heaven should just kill himself ASAP
upvote this if you agree
>>
pussy whipped bitch. maybe you should buy a bigger set of ear rings, shave your nuts, and sit down when you piss nigga.
>>
>>560137284
"here's a /fit/ thread I'm off to, it's a feels thread"
did I hear right anon?
>>560137702
who sits down when they pee?
seriously, do you think I'm actually that much of a degenerate?
wow, have some faith in humanity anon.
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>560137353
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0k1pTdtqZ7a
>>
>>560137951
I mocked*

I apologize for gibberish.
>>
>>560138481
>>560138317
>>560137284
>>560135635
>>560135228
>>560134806
>>560134093
<3
>>
>>560138317
fucking gold.
>>560138481
no problem, will listen to your vocaroos from that thread
>>
How the fuck do you let her control you like this? It's fucking pathetic and you deserve it. Stand up for yourself, and if she doesn't like it, leave.

For Fucks sake, this is as much your fault as it is gets for letting it happen.

Maybe you'll learn not to be such a pussy and find someone who sees you as a person, not an accessory.
>>
>>560139689
>as it is gets
as it is what?
are you too busy sucking cocks faggot?
lrn2post better you nigger

>who sees you as a person, not an accessory
what do I look like, a faggot? take your candy ass to another thread lurked by sappy cock suckers such as yourself.
>>
>>560137353
>>560137353
>>560137353
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1d6H2jOixqc

I`m off for the night. I hope you guys enjoy this parting gift
>>
>>560140657
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1d6H2jOixqc
this is pure gold, absolute pure gold
I'm going to use this for future reference against the growing Heaven army
good night, sweet prince

>captcha: several ectroWe
>>
>>560131937
because unlike us, women have little to no handle on their emotions. they also can't stand it that they're not the one's making you happy.

that being said, if the girl was hot and you gave her no signs of reassurance, you were basically asking for it
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.