[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

I saw an Pro-Palestinian march in NYC today, most people were

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 65

File: 3.jpg (175KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
175KB, 684x1024px
I saw an Pro-Palestinian march in NYC today, most people were Non-Arabs/Non-Muslims....whites, blacks, etc...even Orthodox Jews!

Even one of their one is against Israel.

Reasons why?
>>
Because they can't stand the genocide taking place in palestine. It even makes jews look bad no,.
>>
Because white guilt is that strong
>>
>>558627854

There's no genocide going on in gaza you stupid motherfucker.
>>
Orthodox Jews hate Zionism
>>
More proof the middle east should be turned into a parking lot
>>
>>558627501
making jews seem good in public eye
>>
I'M A KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A
>>
>>558627501
Propaganda thread 101
>>
File: a313.png (15KB, 429x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a313.png
15KB, 429x410px
The jews were given land by the english, and that land didnt even belong to the english, so one could understand that people living on the land would be a bit angry that their homes are being destroyed and their land taken away.

really not that complicated.
>>
>>558627991
>Genocide is the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group via the (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; or (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. Genocide entails also the Conspiracy to commit genocide; Direct and public incitement to commit genocide; Attempt to commit genocide; and Complicity in genocide. .[1] What constitutes enough of a "part" to qualify as genocide has been subject to much debate by legal scholars.[2][3] While a precise definition varies among genocide scholars, a legal definition is found in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG). Article 2 of this convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."[4]


pretty sure there has been an on going effort.
>>
Civilian casualties. There's your reason. And if that's part of Hamas's game, the Israeli army is playing into it. Gaza is one of the most densely populated regions in the world. However careful they try to be, civilian casualties will continue to rise.

Just given the geography, most really don't have anywhere to go. As long as the conflict continues, Palestinians will die. Public condemnation for that is justified.
>>
>>558627501
>protesting bullshit in the middle east in new york
>fucking white girls
kek
>>
>>558628997

>thinks a conflict means genocide because it's edgy to say so
>>
>>558629495
>didn't read the definition
>most likely can't understand the definition
>JIDF pls?
>>
>>558628997
>a legal definition is found in the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

what a surprise, conquest is made illegal right when the jews need to conquest a homeland
i bet the arabs did this
they are fucking everywhere
>>
Hamas has every right to bomb the fuck out of the invaded land. Just because the First Nation, aboriginals, Mayans and other inhabitant people couldn't fight doesn't mean the Palestinians can't. And Israel saying that this land was theirs long ago is like saying Ireland belongs to the celtics. The old owner Jews don't exist anymore.
>>
Why does anyone give a fuck about sandniggers and jews? That conflict is not the worse in the world and there are active genocides occuring around the world. Congo has reached eight million death since 98, and Kony is still training kids. The Balkan are ready to erupt in ethnic cleansing at moment notice.
>>
>>558629495
Not edgy, just fact
>>
Netanyahu is a piece of shit kike. True story.


captcha: hath intaweb
>>
File: Shai-hulud.jpg (19KB, 438x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shai-hulud.jpg
19KB, 438x363px
>>558627501
The fuck is up with all the sandspeak in here? You crazy bitches gon' summon Shai-hulud if you're not careful.
>>
>>558627501
If they actually cared they would donate money , or actually go over there and do something about it, but they don't care, or have the time, or have the money to help in any actual way.

They just have 30mins to spare looking like morons standing on a flag then go back home and buy their Israeli made products.

These people are terrible
>>
File: Pepsiadmodel.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pepsiadmodel.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>558629080
doesnt know what white is
>>
File: 972675534.jpg (283KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
972675534.jpg
283KB, 1365x2048px
>thinks this is white>>558629080
>>
>>558631507
what the fuck is with her nose
>>
>>558631894
Sand nigger
>>
>>558629495
Doesn't know how to use edgy properly. You a dumb maddafakka.
>>
>>558631342
>558631342
>>558631507

ma desi gurl ma desi gurl moar moar moar
>>
>>558627991

Let's see, jewish soldiers systematically killing anyone that's palestinian, pretty sure that's called genocide.

>being that dumb to suggest otherwise
>>
Here's a Palestinian man, searching for survivors in Gaza after a ceasefire was declared by the Jews.

Him on the phone.

Him laying on the ground after being shot once by snipers.

Him laying dead on the ground, missing a chunk of his head, after a worthless Jew shoots him in the face.

Absolutely no love for the Jews anymore, fuck them, I hope they get nuked by Iran.
>>
I dunno, I dont like my taxes (or a government that represents me) funding apartheid. So there's that
>>
File: jewishfucks.jpg (54KB, 640x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewishfucks.jpg
54KB, 640x250px
>>558632852
>>
>>558627501
>reasons why

because in a sufficiently large enough city which NY would qualify as such, you will find someone to bitch about everything no matter what it is.
>>
>>558632852
>>558632937
>shot by snipers

where exactly?
>>
File: sighttobehold.jpg (603KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sighttobehold.jpg
603KB, 1152x2048px
>>558632185
>>
>>558633228

http://morallowground.com/2014/07/22/video-allegedly-shows-israeli-sniper-killing-wounded-palestinian-civilian/

Are you a jewish sympathizer?
>>
>>558627501

>YOU ARE NOW AWARE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SOCIALLY ENGINEERED TO HATE MUSLIMS FOR THE PERSONAL GAIN OF ZIONISTS
>>
>>558632542
>systematically killing anyone that's palestinian
so you could say that gangs are committing genocide against each other all over the world.
The U.S. committed genocide on Al Qaeda. The texas justice system commits genocide on people given the death sentence. etc.
>>
>>558628932
>BUT IT'S MY HOLY LAND! MY BOOK TELLS ME SO
>>
>>558630925

It's an election year in the US.
>>
>>558632852
no love for jews ever. fucking jews. i knew one day we were going to need hitler.
>>
>>558633604

>Be 2014
>Not understanding that genocide means a race of people, such as palestinians, not people based on regions or crimes

Kill yourself.
>>
>>558633940
I'll vote for the candidate that says he'll keep his fucking nose out of all of this and let them sort each other out...fuck jews AND sand niggers
>>
>>558633456
Don't you know that hamas killed him and ever other civilian just to make those poor chosen Jews look bad? Fox news told me so. They use themselves as shields.
>>
>>558627501
>Reasons why?
Under what stone where you hiding since Isreal started oppressing, killing, bombing, deporting, relocating, isolating arabs?
>>
>>558634724
>nose
>>
>>558635631
Huh?
>>
>>558628932
Except it was more that the jews took it then everyone agreed it was for the best.
>>
>>558629039
pretty much this
>>
File: 1385829854698.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385829854698.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=471xRxraJ9c
\ : D /
>>
>>558635525
>Fox news told me so
Sound reliable...
>>
>>558636000
trips confirm
>>
>>558635525
It's funny how Israeli officials have been recorded again and again being evil, hate-filled, xenophobic nazi wannabe's who condone genocide, false-falgging, theft, extortion and a sleuth of other reprehensible things, yet have the audacity to play the victim.

They even do this shit at international security councils, at the UN, on public TV. The publish journals and articles calling for the EXTERMINATION of everyone who is not a jew.

They are worse than nazis, the difference being the Zionists were smart enough to make the USA a slave- I mean ally and own (or at least strongly influence) most of the worlds media.

They are so hypocritical it's funny, only calling them out on their bullshit is "antisemitism" and that means you are a bad person and everything you say is evil!
>>
>>558627501
ITT: Liberals who don't understand that Jews are better than Sand Niggers.
>>
File: pol.jpg (14KB, 198x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pol.jpg
14KB, 198x254px
>>
>>558629495
Its been going on since 1948...little more than JUST a conflict Malaki
>>
File: image.jpg (443KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
443KB, 2048x1536px
Screw isreal
>>
>>558633604
god you're a nitpicky fuck that doesn't understand how to prove a point let along argue with nonsense.
>>
>>558627501
>shoots rockets at a tiger
Gets mad when they miss and it bites a arm off then goes on a rampage.

SANDNIGGER logic

If Russia pulled that shit we would start ww3 in a heart beat
Fuck up nigher lovers
>>
>>558627501
oh grat fucking uslims are ggoing up in arms cuz no liek teh jebles oh noes, fucking ragheads should be stoned to death
>>
File: ahitler.jpg (25KB, 257x311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ahitler.jpg
25KB, 257x311px
What if hilter knew this was going to happen and was trying to prevent it?
>>
File: toenigger.jpg (35KB, 449x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toenigger.jpg
35KB, 449x230px
>>
File: 250px-40552_L.jpg (5KB, 250x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
250px-40552_L.jpg
5KB, 250x188px
>>558627501
It's illogical that Jews are still not wiped out and still given mercy and second chances. Jews don't know how to live in peace, it's been 3000 years of wars around Jews and they claim they are the god's chosen people, when they are nothing but parasitic rats. It's totally logical for a human mind to reject everything Jewish.
>>
File: 705730827667348772.jpg (62KB, 636x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
705730827667348772.jpg
62KB, 636x477px
>>558636639
go back to /pol/
>>
once jew is gone we can finally rape our women in peace. how can we become suicide bomber when jew is always checking border. is fact, i saw it on rt.
>>
jew doesn't even allow acid throwing! can you believe this sacrilege? jew is barbarian.
>>
>>558637024
If Jew can't rape little children he sure going to blow them up with rockets and contribute to society with cuckold porn, because there is nothing more satisfying for a Jew than a circumcised black man fucking white women.
>>
File: 3,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg (16KB, 559x314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg
16KB, 559x314px
german newspaper told me to share this, everywhere where I see JEW HATE. so here it is
>>
>>558627501
Sup /b/

I'm a white American Male, pic related

>inb4 why do you have it on your face
I'm edgiest fucker on /b/ and I don't wanna show my face on here

Anyways I have been to multiple Pro-Palestinian Protests and almost all the people there are usually white American or Jews. Very few Arabs at them. Most of them are peaceful protests but the pro-Israeli protesters are just the most aggravating people. They purposely start shit and start burning the Palestinian flag along with talking down to the Pro-Palestinians and then when shit starts to get heated they scream "Oh Vey Anti-Semite Terrorist Stop Attacking me"

Even at the protests they act like self-entitled little fuckers.

If anybody is wondering this is what we did at the past two protests

>Held flowers and pro-Palestinian signs along with reading off the names off all the innocent people that died in Gaza (Long fucking list, majority were kids >10 years old)

Second one
>At nights. We held candles and blew one out after each name of an innocent person that died in Gaza/West Bank was was called out

I'm going to another one on the 27th. It is going to be at night, not sure what we are doing this time.
>>
>sympathizing with jews
>ever
jews are filthy monsters
>>
Most don't speak Arabic. They only see the propaganda that the sand niggers put out in English. Meanwhile, in Gaza they hide missiles in schools, fire missiles from public locations, and tell civilians to crowd together anywhere they think Israel will bomb.

Frankly, sand niggers are the worst kind of nigger. I hope Israel wipes them out the next time those shit bags start a war.
>>
>>558636504
>compares kikeland to tiger
>probably kike

Die
>>
[Question] Which country alone in the Middle East has nuclear weapons?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East has just recently used a weapon of mass destruction, a one-ton smart bomb, dropping it in the center of a highly populated area killing civilians including children?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] What country in the Middle East was cited by Amnesty International for demolishing more than 4000 innocent Palestinian homes as a means of ethnic cleansing?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] What country on Planet Earth has the second most powerful lobby in the United States , according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East receives U.S. weapons for free and then sells the technology to the Republic of China even at the objections of the U.S. ?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East regularly violates the Geneva Convention by imposing collective punishment on entire towns, villages, and camps, for the acts of a few, and even goes as far as demolishing entire villages while people are still in their homes?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East routinely kills young Palestinian children for no reason other than throwing stones at armored vehicles, bulldozers, or tanks?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections?
[Answer] Israel
>>
File: No, Steve, No.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
No, Steve, No.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
[Question] Which country in the Middle East seized the sovereign territory of other nations by military force and continues to occupy it in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East routinely violates the international borders of another sovereign state with warplanes and artillery and naval gunfire?
[Answer] Israel.
[Question] What American ally in the Middle East has for years sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies (a practice sometimes called exporting terrorism)?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] In which country in the Middle East have high-ranking military officers admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] What country in the Middle East refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] What country in the Middle East created millions of refugees and refuses to allow them to return to their homes, farms and businesses?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] What country in the Middle East refuses to pay compensation to people whose land, bank accounts and businesses it confiscated?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] In what country in the Middle East was a high-ranking United Nations diplomat assassinated?
[Answer] Israel
>>
File: MIND BLOWN.gif (409KB, 500x271px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MIND BLOWN.gif
409KB, 500x271px
[Question] In what country in the Middle East did the man who ordered the assassination of a high-ranking U.N. diplomat become prime minister?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] What country in the Middle East blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship, the USS Liberty, in international waters, killing 34 and wounding 171 American sailors?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] What country in the Middle East employed a spy, Jonathan Pollard, to steal classified documents from USA and then gave some of them to the Soviet Union ?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] What country at first denied any official connection to Pollard, then voted to make him a citizen and has continuously demanded that the American president grant Pollard a full pardon?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] What Middle East country allows American Jewish murderers to flee to its country to escape punishment in the United States and refuses to extradite them once in their custody?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] What Middle East country preaches against hate yet builds a shrine and a memorial for a murderer who killed 29 Palestinians while they prayed in their Mosque.?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East deliberately targeted a civilian U.N. Refugee Camp in Qana , Lebanon and killed 103 innocent men, women, and especially children?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East is in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council resolutions and has been protected from 29 more by U.S. votes?
[Answer] Israel
>>
>>558635868

No, they were given land ( 1947 borders ), but then they kept taking more in the form of illegal colonies. The jewish media calls these illegal colonies "jewish settlements".
>>
File: Tom Cruise.jpg (26KB, 300x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tom Cruise.jpg
26KB, 300x384px
[Question] Which country in the Middle East receives more than one-third of all U.S. aid to the world yet is the 16th richest country in the world?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East had its Prime Minister announce to his staff not to worry about what the United States says because "We control America ?"
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East signed the Oslo Accords promising to halt any new Jewish Settlement construction, but instead, has built more than 270 new settlements since the signing?
[Answer] Israel
[Question] Which country in the Middle East has assassinated more than 100 political officials of its opponent in the last 2 years while killing hundreds of civilians in the process, including dozens of children?
[Answer] Israel

The Jewish cancer is real. The JIDF cancer is real. Political agenda? Not on MY watch, motherfucker.
>>
You all fucking stupid that beleive everything the media says
>>
>>558637641

your good man, i was thinking of going to one on saturday, i might just go.
>>
there's not much we in europe or america can do about the conflict in gaza, but i'm pretty sure that attacking a synagogue in paris doesn't help and we have to stop this wave of anti-semitism in europe atleast (i don't know about the situation in america)
>>
>>558637883
Everybody hides weapons of mass destruction, but the Jews are still alive, this is the neverending crying story of Jewish propaganda. Jews always cry for help, because on their own they can't do shit, not even form a country. First Jews need to decide if they gonna claim they killing children because: a.) claiming territory b.) under threat c.) terrorists hide weapons
Kikes....
>>
>>558637883
> They only see the propaganda that the sand niggers put out in English

Israel literally pays people to push propaganda ont he internet and then there is the JIDF. But no its the Palestinians that are pushing the propaganda

Anyways what about int he West Bank? The don't even have guns at all and they are treated in subhuman conditions with no rights and there land is being stolent hrough illegal settlements along with Israeli soldiers throwing tear gas, arresting, and shooting rubber bullets at little kids for no reason other then to strike fear in them. There have been multiple reports on the top one and they kids are almost always doing nothing but walking to school.


And you are forgetting an important fact. Israel treated the Palestinians like shit BEFORE Hamas was even creating. Hamas was creating to defend the Palestinians from the horrible treatment they receive from Israel. Now I don't support HAMAS and they have changed since they were first created. But seriously FUCK ISRAEL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TD6hEVSMDA

>>558638419
You should, I've met some cool fuckers including a Jewish man who always stands out there with me.
>>
>>558627501
Who cares about fucking palestinians.

GOOD SHOOTING IDF AND GOD'S SPEED!
>>
>>558638174
>>558638228
>>558638296
>>558638381

tl;dr
>>
>>558637641
it's the exact opposite in europe (atleast germany)

>hundreds of muslims and neo-nazis shouting "jude jude feiges schwein" or "allahu akbar"
>burning israel flags
>cops do little to nothing against it
>>
>>558630925
Top lel
>>
>>558638503
>UN finds missiles in school
>deep its a jewspiracy!
>sand nigger detected
>>
>>558628627
>>
>>558637598
>german newspaper
Deine Judenblätter interessieren keinen.
>>
Mein fuhrer
>>
>Reasons why?
Because contrary to the popular misconception, Jews aren't that exceptional and have their fair share of idiots?
Also, Orthodox Jews oppose Israel strongly than, say, most of Arabs living in Israel (not counting West Bank and Gaza) and having the citizenship. They're bunch of medieval pricks incompatible with modern world.
>>
File: 17634965.jpg (32KB, 604x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17634965.jpg
32KB, 604x401px
lol I'm israeli.
ITT are faggots that have absolute zero understandging in geopolitical reality and political sciences and just vent steam out because they don't like jews

If this was a thread about Shariah law spreading in the UK or Sweden the very same anons that bitch about Israeli policy would post "Fucking mudslime sand niggers, all arabs and muslims need to be fucking shot". For fuck's sake, it's pathetic.

>inb4 jew chosen master race
If you knew what we know about this region, in our place would have ordered drone strikes or that famed british gunboat diplomacy to kill thousands, nut just hundreds.
>>
>>558640215
Nobody lives in Israel. They live in Palestine.

>>558638881
Good.
>>
File: 1405153686199.jpg (271KB, 780x850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405153686199.jpg
271KB, 780x850px
>>558639013
So what if i am a sandnigger, nigger, mexican or communist, is that your argument? Go fuck yourself. Btw i am white. You don't want sandniggers? Well then stop making wars and they won't cross borders to other countries you kike shit. Iraq and Afghanistan tripled the immigrants, but i guess that's what the Jew plan is anyway, to polish the blood diamonds and to complain about immigrants.
It's always too much to ask for a wall worshipping kike to figure out anything.
Typical Jew: mah old wall, mah old jewish papers of mah land, mah cave documents of heritage, mah miracles, i am an prophet, mah genocide.
What if Italians said they need their Roman empire back, they once lived there, but at least that was based on facts and not Jewish fairy tale stories.
>>
>>558640520
Perhaps you are god's chosen people... for extermination.
>>
>>558640520

> u too stoopid to understand israel, plebs.

I'm sure we're all convinced by your compelling argument.

nigger
>>
>>558640520
jidf pls go
>>
>>558640617
Son

Wipe out that mouth
Go get drunk
And seriously get laid.

Blaming jews for war in Iraq, Syria and Somalia despite having zero active connection to Israel pretty much proves you need to hate someone for personal reasons and\or being social reject

ffs do domething about it
>>
File: 1393742913235.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393742913235.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>>558640520
>>
File: laugh1.jpg (22KB, 491x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laugh1.jpg
22KB, 491x224px
>>558640978

> 2014
> still believing there's no mossad in Irak, Syria and Somalia
>>
Summer is in full swing in this thread. I have never seen more muslim supporting faggots in my life. As much as I hate jews I hate muslims just as much. It honestly makes me sick that all of the muslims are crying innocent after years of trying to murder anyone of another religion.
>>
>>558640978
You spoken like a true faggot that is sitting on his ass in some desert and riding his uniform benefits.
>>
>>558638443
thats true but i dont think that the people who are attacking the synagoges are intelligent enough to understand what you mean.

we cant do anything here in europe expect stop trading ressources etc with israel. but as soon as we do that we are all anti semits and they build more of those villages on palestine s ground
>>
File: 1403588916159.jpg (141KB, 650x788px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403588916159.jpg
141KB, 650x788px
>>558640520
>>
>>558640771
Uh, then how come anyone who tries that fails

>>558640853
Do you know the specifics of Hamas' financial status? About what's going to happen when Abbas retires, and how Hamas' charter deals with it? Do you know about Egypt's recently shifted role in this conflict, and why? How about the specific view of Hamas and Turkey and vice versa, or the effect Syria and Iran's war have on our security?
And what about ISIS and it's potential spread to Jordan, what potential means do we have to deal with it?

If you do know about all those things as much as a typical israeli, by all means, voice your opinions
If not, they don't matter
>>
>>558638443

You could start by not supporting it ? You use your synagogue to promote it, and your murderous army for years. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>558641505
And you spoken like a person who just got a nerve touched
I'm not joking, if you hate us so much, you can't be a happy person. Do something about it. If you still hate jews after getting a girl\new car\lots of weed or whatever, then it's cool

Just try fixing yourself first before trying to fix the world, it'll do you much better
>>
>>558641750

Thanks you for proving my point. I know all of these things, and much more. What, you think you're the only one who can read ?
>>
>>558640520
Does not change the fact that jews are just above niggers and gypsies in evolution....but way below the white masterrace.
>>
File: Hollywood-Jews.jpg (118KB, 510x454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hollywood-Jews.jpg
118KB, 510x454px
#HitlerWasRight
>>
>>558642040
That's great. Then tell me, how do you beleive this chain of battles is going to ifluence Iranian policies regarding this region in the near future?
>>
>>
Fuck Palestine, fuck Iraq, fuck Syria, fuck all these Dhurka Dhurka cockheads in the middle east stirring shit up for the western powers.

I am fucking tired of it.

Why can't we just ignore these people and reign absolute hell on them if they fuck with us? It's like a tick a dog's ass. Isreal and Palestine are like schoolyard kids and the west is like the attendant there to break up the fight. It is a humiliation to the human species that this shit is still going on.
>>
>>558642718
you can't ignore, if you pay jizzrael 50 million $ for doing war with palestine
>>
>>558642718

*on a

shit
>>
File: LOL4CHAN.jpg (105KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LOL4CHAN.jpg
105KB, 640x960px
>>558641419
>>
>>558642458

That's irrelevant. You jews are trying to deflect from the only thing that matter. You are a fascist apartheid state with genocidal tendencies currently slaughtering defenseless people trapped in a cage. Nobody cares about Iran, and let you discuss over and over about things nobody cares about is let you waste time.

But if you really want to know, it wont. You really think your rampage will change the fate of the world ?

Christ you're even more arrogant than I thought.
>>
>>558641750
Because Keks always pretend to be innocent and someone jumps in to the rescue.
>>
>>558627501
because israel are ruthless and commit war crimes almost daily. why america seems to be proud of befriending such a barbaric, cruek nation is absolutely beyond me.
>>
>>558642945
>Keks
*Kikes
>>
>>558627501
Because we send billions of tax dollars to Israel that they then use to kill Palestinian children and their grandparents.
>>
>>558642946
umm... last time i checked they get attacked....
>>
>>558627501
A Pro-Palestinian march in NYC. Sounds very productive. I'm assure it will accomplish what is set out to do; that is, nothing.
>>
>>558641656
ANd if you go to china Jesus looks chinese, if you go to africa, he is all black.
Only white jesus is unacceptable?
>>
>>558643191
they are both fucked up beyond belief. israel has attacked palestinian civilians unprovoked before, countless times.
>>
Because zionist israel is evil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IapWP8hq9Mc
>>
>>558643191

attacked ? by who ? The mighty Palestinian Army, with its countless tanks, planes and boats ?
>>
File: 1403628463720.jpg (84KB, 468x731px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403628463720.jpg
84KB, 468x731px
Fascism is returning to Europe, and once again it comes on the wings of socialism and antisemitism. History is repeating itself, and if you speak out against it, YOU are the Nazi.

And as with the Nazi's, there's no reasoning with these people. Look at the shit in this thread, in other threads. People want to believe this, so they do. They shift the evidence to fit their beliefs.

Meanwhile we have violent, anti-Western, anti-white mobs running roughshod through our streets while the fascists in politics claim everything is OK. No-one gets arrested from their side, but dare protest immigration and you can expect to be killed or imprisoned.

When the US makes war on shitskin desert dwellers, the left always shouts that it's about oil. But mass immigration started after Muslims refused to sell oil to the decadent West. This is the result of a backroom deal. We get to buy oil, they get to send violent brownshirts into our countries. This is treason at the highest level, and the guilty need to be found and executed.

Honestly, this shit makes me wish for a second Breivik. Let the left feel unsafe again for a change. Filthy fascists.
>>
>>558643337
Yeah. So who do you support? Which country would you like to move to in the middle east? I don't like faggots but at least in Israel, they don't get their heads chopped off.
>>
>>558636239
It's nothing to do with "better".
>>
>>558643483

fail used propaganda is fail
>>
>>558642809

Fifty million dollars (believe it or not) does almost nothing for a modern military. They could have simply been giving them money to build/buy F-22 raptors. Lockheed Martin is actually based in Israel now.

It certainly gives you more air power but it's not particularly important when you're just firing rockets at each other. They basically gave them nearly 1/6 of the salary some MLB players have had yearly. Not particularly impressive when considering a modern military.
>>
>>558642917
You fool, I'm actually asking about your opinion, the fact you don't connect the two issues proves my point, your understand of this conflict is fucking simplistic and doesn't take any realpolitik perceptios into account

We can't let the Gaza contained hamas fire small rockets at us without a serious backlash, or hezbollah which isn't contained by anyone and is baked by Iran will get the impression current israeli leadership and homefront doesn't have the stomach to go to battle over missile harassment
And Hezbollah has much, much bigger rockets, and they're sitting on our northern border, close to Haifa's chemical and patroleum refineries.
Appearing weak in the middle east literally makes all the arabs around you pounce at the opportunity to fight you, that's that drove the PLO to try and assasinate King Hussein back at 1970, or the islamic brotherhood murdering Sadat back at late 1981

IF we were ramgaping, we would have burned Gaza to the ground with airstrikes and carpet bombing and kill hundreds of thousands, as is the case in arab wars like Syria or Darfur, instead of sending infantymen inside to try and collapse they explosive smuggling tunnel network. We're stuck between global jihadists and hostile regimes, show some fucking backbone and admit you'd have a serious issue dealing with this humanely yourself
>>
>>558643453
hmm. reminds me of 911.
>>558643337
And? They have been fighting since the time before "jesus". Historically, its the Muslims fault and the land is the jews. Just going by history, which people seem to forget.
>>
>>558643453
By constant rocket bombardment, if you are under bombardment you develop shellshock. Seriously, if just one mother fucking rocket was fired at another country it would be allout war immediately. I see no problem that Israel bombs the area from where the rocket was fired. Especialy since the palestinians voted for Hamas.
>>
orthodox jews dont support the state of israel becaue they believe it shouldnt come until the coming of the messiah. The rest are all just mudslimes/kike wannabes. Nuke it from orbit. Religion is a scourge. There is no invisible friend in the sky. Stop worshipping a pedophile and a meteorite.
>>
>>558643483
Please re-read your post and realise how stupid it sounds. You are filled with irrational hate, and buzzwords.
You throw "nazi" "anti-white" to describe the same people. You also claim it's socialists, then say it's the left shouting for the imperialism to stop?
You advocate cleaning the country of race traitors, and call others fascists. You are just right fucked in the head.
>>
jews did 911 because it was an excuse to invade iraq for oil
>>
>>558643741
>Historically, its the Muslims faul
No.
>the land is the jews
No.
>>
>>558628850
aye, this guy won't give it a rest
back to fapping
>>
>>558643943
yes it is faggot.... You obviously don't know that is a fact. Don't breed please.
>>
>>558643891
This. But what do you expect from /pol/ really?
>>
File: toffe.jpg (59KB, 567x307px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toffe.jpg
59KB, 567x307px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

Jews disrespecting jesus.
>>
>>558644032
Nice argument.
>>
>>558643713
facts ?

ahahahahahah.png

your wishes only. You failed last time, you still fail this time. Hamas and Hesbollah will still be there, more popular than ever. And I'm pretty sure Iran does not give a flying fuck, currently working at a diplomatic level way above your comprehension.

Why don't you start a war against them, a real ennemy, for a change, instead of killing childrens and disabled people ? I mean, you brag about it for some time now.

> doesn't have the stomach to go to battle

mysides.png
>>
>>558627991
Wow aren't you just uneducated as fuck about the topic at hand aren't you?
>>
>>558644142
Yeah, that's what happens when I am correct and you aren't.
>>
File: Obi-Wan-2.jpg (10KB, 480x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Obi-Wan-2.jpg
10KB, 480x216px
>>558627501
Dammit America you were suppose to destroy the middle east after 9/11, not help them
>>
>>558644243
Ok JIDF.
>>
The Israelis are using weapons that are banned according to the Geneva Convention, attacking civilian residences without established motive, and oppressing the population of an occupied territory, so they're committing war crimes.
>>
>>558644385
The fuck is JIDF?
>>
File: 1406213433401.jpg (39KB, 523x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406213433401.jpg
39KB, 523x331px
>>558627501
pic related

for fuck's sake i'm trying to add a pastebin link /pol/ made with all the reasons why to hate them and /b/ thinks i'm spamming
>>
>>558638413
LOL How do we believe everything the media says, when what people are saying is precisely against Israel? The media is pro-Israel, always has been
>>
>>558644438
yeah, the geneva convention makes sense. We have to kill people but with a loving compassion.....
>>
File: 1396606065852.png (59KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396606065852.png
59KB, 1280x640px
>>558644036
I dunno, better quality racism?
I mean I'm a total anglophile, but i can't sand people who can't even make their racism, or nationalism, or irrational hate, seem coherant. And considering that's all they do on /pol/ you would think they would have a bit better propaganda by now.
>>
>>558644443
"Jew Internet Defense Force"
Literally, a group of shills.
they even have a website
>>
>>558644554
since when did cnn, or any other left wing media outlet likes Israel?
>>
>>558643891
>if I put words in your mouth it must be true

This is exactly what I mean. Islam isn't a race, faggot. It's a political ideology masquerading as a religion. The mobs in our countries are anti-white. This is a fact, and noting that doesn't mean that the observer is automatically a white supremacist. It is based on what these violent thugs openly shout.

You ARE a fascist. You want to block legitimate criticism of political policy, like immigration, by reducing it to being unacceptable to even voice. Even if you have to lie about it, as you are doing now. You came up with the definition of "race traitor" for what I wrote. I never mentioned the word.

You have poor reading comprehension. The left opposes "imperialism" only when it is fashionable to do so. How would you call the enormous influx of Islamic immigrants into Western lands? If a few soldiers stepping foot on their desert sands is imperialism, what am I supposed to think of the millions flowing into Europe? How is that not imperialism, then?

No, it is you who is irrational. Calling everything you don't like crazy. Just like the Nazi's.
>>
>>558644156
Sorry you fucking tard, but we're not capable of eliminating Hamas and Hezbollah, that's not the agenda, because you can't eliminate a fucking political party
As long as palestinians and lebanese shiites remain, Hamas and Hezbollah remain also.
We're trying to fuck up Hamas infrastructure, name the tunnels and rocket stockades, why are you so fucking dumb and fail to notice this?

And how about you open a fucking map and see netiehr us or the iranians can fight each other since we don't even share a fucking border? We're no the US with aircraft carriers and planet-renged airforce
>>
>>558644443
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

>>558644621
Ok.
>>
>>558627501

more!

dem bitches be fine
>>
>>558644630
hmm intradasting
>>
>>558644656
They don't.

Also
>CNN
>Left wing
>>
>>558628276
>Finish work
>go get my car
>my car is in the middle fucking east
>take air plane to go get my car
>load my car into an air plane
>drive my car back home
Shit nigga I'd rather take the bus or walk.
>>
>>558644679
>It's a political ideology masquerading as a religion

Oh god, go to school
>>
even jews hate jews.
>>
>>558644679
You keep using the word "Fascist" like you know what it means. You don't know what it means.
>>
You know in all honest, I dont care what they do.

Why?

because all three religions are branched from the same "god".

All they are arguing over is who has the best prophet. Its fucking retarded. They base being human on 2000+yr old writings of UNEDUCATED FUCKTARDS.

I dont CARE whos attacking who.

I dont CARE whos getting genocided.

I dont CARE whose children are getting slaughtered.

I dont CARE.

Its all for the sake of a fictitious personality. All of them can die, along with their bloodlines.
>>
>>558644689
>"They're attacking us because they hate us!"
>"Ok! Let's kill their families and bomb their infrastructure! Teach them that we're actually good people!"
>>
>>558643483
You do know who the left are right? Or are you just some uneducated faggot who thinks he knows what he's talking about? The Left are the socialists you fuck.
>>
>>558644792
cnn is left wing... Fox news is right wing.....

So since they don't like Israel, they aren't jew media?
>>
>>558643828

As an American I can tell you right now, if we confirmed a bomb from a foreign country we would go batshit. Just look at pearl harbor or 9/11.

No matter what you think of us, you know that we go absolutely nuts if we were attacked. The US and Israel are in all frankness, not so different. One is just harder to reach and has a much larger military. I'm not sure I can fully endorse the actions Israel has taken but I certainly understand it.
>>
>>558627501
I have an honest explanation:

We also see this behaviour in Denmark and Europe. The whites are surrendering to the sand niggers, because doing otherwise will put them in danger. If you have sided with Israel for example, there are areas in Copenhagen, where you wouldnt be safe - however, jews are not gonna kill you for protesting against them.

In other words, the terror of the sand niggers is working, and the weak whites are already giving in to it.

Further. ask yourself the following: How would you express your concern about the Islamisation in your nation? You cant. That is, unless you want to live in fear in your own country, which you are already doing (speaking about Denmark now)
>>
>>558644032
No you don't need to breed, you uneducated, piece of trash.
>>
It's easy. Israel wants a hegemony in all of what they consider Israel, that includes the Palestinian lans and the Golem Heights. Hamas is godsent for Israel because they give them an excuse to bomb and invade freely under the false pretext that they are defending themselves, although the rockets hamas fire into Israel are harmless as they get intercepted.
The Palestinians are between hamans who gives no fucks about their welfare or lifes and Israel who is actively genociding them. Poor souls I say.
>>
>>558644679
Here's your mistake in trying to conceal your racism.
You point out that it's muslims you are against. the point out that it's them coming into the "west" that you oppose. One can easily conclude you are against eastern muslims, aka brown people.
>>
>>558644961
This conflict has very little to do with religion.

>>558645059
You really believe the world falls into the US paradigm don't you? Both the democrats and the republicans are both right-wing business parties.

>jew media
Fuark off
>>
>>558644961
its not a holy war you jackass, and the people who are in charge of the armies don't believe in gods, that's for people like the ones who die in the front to get into the war, and for people like you to not interfere
>>
>>558645087

we're

for fucks sake
>>
>>558644656
Do you watch CNN? They say "Well what about Israel?" all the fucking time.
>>
>>558645216
does it? explain the desire for a caliphate then
>>
File: MYN818_3.jpg (14KB, 560x296px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MYN818_3.jpg
14KB, 560x296px
>>558644679
This nigga knows whats up.
>>
>>558645087
>The US and Israel are in all frankness, not so different.
Yeah, you're both expansionist shits who think you own the planet.
>>
File: golem.jpg (96KB, 550x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
golem.jpg
96KB, 550x800px
>>558645165
>Golem Heights
>Golem

u wot m8
>>
>>558645059
>cnn is left wing
IN WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE?!?!?
>>
>>558628627
It was very entertaining to read in an accent
>>
>>558645349
Top lel, Golan*. Hopefully mistakes like these won't make my post seem any less true
>>
>>558627501
Don't know.
Don't care.
I just need more of those tits.
>>
File: 1384963760066.png (280KB, 318x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384963760066.png
280KB, 318x411px
>>558632542

>jewish soldiers systematically killing anyone that's palestinian

I see.
>>
>>558645113
>How would you express your concern about the Islamisation in your nation?
I would stop helping extremist groups recruit desperate people by waging a sectarian war against muslims. I'd also stop promoting racial fear amongst people so that whites feel like the poor victim and turn to retarded shit like white nationalism as their saviour.

>>558645275
What about it? The conflict is to do with people being under siege and reacting to it, and the rest of the world calls them terrorists. Very similar the Warsaw Ghetto ironically.
>>
>>558645165
Just because they intercept the missiles doesn't mean that they're harmless. They're still being shot with the intent of harm and that's more than enough to know that Hamas wants to kill the isrealis.
>>
>>558645162
>>558645162
Goddamn Wikipedia agrees with me...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_Judaism_in_the_Land_of_Israel
>>
>>558645230
explain hamas then goyim
>>
>>558627991
JIDF plZ go
>>
>>558645342

I can't fully comprehend the expansionist notion because in all honesty I don't know why we needed to send in our military to find Bin Laden or why Iraq was even particularly important to begin with.

I think the majority of it could have been carried out in a more clandestine manner and without troop surges. The American military started to get the right idea about how to handle things during late stages of the second world war and then Vietnam.

Then, they totally started to ignore it and go back to shithead cowboy military.
>>
Orthodox Jews
Are against killing people just like anyone of faith.
>>
>>558645015
We don't give a shit about how we're percieved by others, I thought that would be clear by now

We're going to do what is necessary to stop all rocket attacks on all our fronts and we're not about the enter a strategic inferiority simply because some arabs decide rocketing us is a good idea. Hamas reject the ceasefire BEFORE any israeli soldier entered the strip, now it's going to pay for being retarded.
>>
>>558645364
>These people think that the world power is actually left wing and that the right is subjugated and controversial.

>>558645564
Right, so I can just go back and live where my ancestors lived 2000 years ago? Gtfo Germans I live here.
>>
>>558645564
Information on Wikipedia can still be fabricated you shit.
>>
>>558644880
Let me guess, the definition boils down to exactly the political policies you oppose?

Current left wing politics are displaying a frightening number of factors that were relevant in the rise of fascism before WWII. Perhaps they technically aren't fascist exactly, but they share a huge number of identifying factors. Not all that surprising, given that Nazism was basically a socialist movement, especially in its early days.

But hey, this is pretty easy for you, huh? Claiming the high ground while only responding with single-sentence posts.
>>
>>558645543
because it started from an islamic agenda. its goal is a caliphate. islam believes in 1000 year wars. go educate yourself
>>
>>558645364
You must be retarded to think that it isn't...........

Goddamn I am on a roll proving kids wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies
>>
>>558627501
Sadly historians will turn this around and call it a genocide when Israel is only defending itself. Israel did nothing wrong.
>>
>>558645624
The american military began it's long decline when it succumbed to politics and didn't crush russia when it had the chance. Had it done so, America would be the uncontested world police now, and we wouldn't be having these issues.
>>
>>558627991
israeli detected
>>
>>558645564
Palestine belongs to the Muslims, Christians, and Jews. Not just Jews. That whole area is multicultural, and is supposed to be. If you think there weren't Christians or Muslims that lived in that area before, you're a fucking tard
>>
>>558645598
>Only 28 people in the last 14 years have been killed by Palestinian rockets, Israel has killed 700+ just in Operation Protective Edge (July 8th to the present):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel


They have no guidance system and the terrifyingly destructive yield of a sparkler.
>Hamas rocket hits tree, cat becomes 6 gorillionth shoah survivor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpqiHchsbE0


>One of the founders of Hamas, Hassan Yousef: “If Israel will accept the rights of our nation and allow the establishment of the Palestinian state with full sovereignty like any other people, in my estimation it is possible there will be peace. However, so far Israel ignores the rights of the Palestinian nation. Hamas agrees to the idea of creating a Palestinian state on the 1967 borders with full sovereignty. The occupation forces must leave our lands they occupied in 1967,” he said.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-would-accept-peace-with-israel-west-bank-leader-says/

Here you have fuck-face, go see if you find an answer in your script
>>
>>558627501
For a site constantly hating on sand niggers you guys are quick to get all pussy hurt over some jews killing them.
>>
>>558645685
Wow... so lets ignore the sources..... Hell, the bible is a good ass history book. Even though the whole go to heaven shit is different.

>>558645668
They have been conquered and taken back there land over and over and over and over. Its no different than another country getting rekt.
>>
>>558645795
Israel may, MAY, not be doing anything wrong, but other countires supporting them is questionable at best.
>>
>>558643278
No you idiot. He was middle-eastern.
>>
How Israel's propaganda machine works

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/23/%E2%80%9Cthe_more_the_dead_the_better%E2%80%9D_israel%E2%80%99s_crumbling_media_war/
>>
>>558645857
of course. But the sand niggers and the jews both want it to themselves. So let them fight...
>>
>>558636504
>isreal = tiger
yeah sure...

better one would be
>go live in jungle
>find out jungle is full of snakes
>claim "we were here before snakes" because it's in a book
>try to remove snakes
>snake bites
>cry like a pussy about snakes biting
>bomb the whole jungle because one snake bit you
>be surprised everybody hates you for doing that
>try to win support by telling how advanced you are compared to snakes
>>
>>558633604
Most american answer in this thread. I hope for your own sake that you are drunk.
>>
>>558645917
Ignore a source that can't be trusted since it is user based written horse shit, that is often incorrect? Of course I would ignore that source, because I'm not an uneducated faggot, who gets all his information from a biased internet so called "Encyclopedia".
>>
File: 1405861797397.gif (1MB, 1583x908px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405861797397.gif
1MB, 1583x908px
>>
>>558645890
because they have shitty munitions. explain why they have been attacking them.
>>
>>558627934
>Because white guilt is that strong
>implying jews are white
>implying whites accept jews
>>
>>558645890
so why do Palestinians commit terror attacks? its not different than the sticks and stones niggers we are killing overseas.....
>>
>>558645624
Yeah, that war

>>558645665
Except it's in neither of your best interests to do so since all you're doing is creating more and more ground for people to attack you.

>>558645694
>Current left wing politics are displaying a frightening number of factors that were relevant in the rise of fascism before WWII
Like what exactly? The only similarities I see are the rise of the Far-right in Europe in countries like Greece, Ukraine, UK, and Spain and the pussy liberal social democrats in power who pander to them. Just like in 1930's Nazi Germany.

Also that whole "The Nazis were socialist!" has been debunked by every account of history.

>>558645709
Hamas are a resistance group to the occupation of Palestine by Israel. They weren't just voted in my Muslims you know....

>>558646003
Don't equate Jews with the Zionist elites in Israel.
>>
>>558645430
No dude, you don't get it
We can intercept small qassams just fine

But Hezaollah and Iran are armed with much heavier ordance, like SCUDs, and they're surveying the situtation closely. As I've said before, if we don't give out the clear message that we won't tolerate rocket attacks on us, especially when the shooter is contained and has smaller arms, we'll get a much bigger load of rockets flying at us from the north by Hezbollah, as we got back at 2006. Para bellum and all that
>>
who seriously gives a fuck, gaza is stupid for shooting rockets into israel. Why even give a fuck about these two stupid fucks.
>>
>>558645205
>assumptions

When you assume...

Like I said, instead of listening to reason, or even assuming I'm at least honest in what I say, you twist the truth to fit your preconceived notions.

It's exactly this sort of extremist attitude I dislike about the modern left wing. You decided long beforehand that any criticism of Islam equals racism, despite that not making any goddamn sense. I point this out, and suddenly it changes to HIDDEN racism, that you can still magically sniff out from shit I say.

The truth is, I dislike Islam for what it does. If I were racist, I would be equally opposed to Chinese living in my country, or even blacks. This is where the typical accusations of racism fail.

And let's not forget that I'm responding in this thread because I oppose the barefaced antisemitism I'm seeing resurge in Western society. So I'm racist for opposing antisemitism now? And you're NOT racist for advocating a second Holocaust? Nice logic, mate.
>>
File: 1406027782722.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406027782722.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1366441311757.png (56KB, 600x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366441311757.png
56KB, 600x700px
>>558637598
der feind meines feindes is mein freund
>>FIGHT ZIONISM
>>FREE PALISTINE
>>
You know Israel hit a UN school today
>>
>>558646165
and how does palestine view hamas now? they were voted in because the government wasnt accomplishing anything. and now they just lob rockets.
>>
>>558646112
Fucking douch

Every argument goes into the details and history of Israelis and Palestinians. It is really disturbing how so much utterly irrelevant filthy is drawn into the picture - just like all the emotional baby killing sympathy trash. None of this relates to the objective reality and simple facts that decide this. Israel is a free secular state, it exists by the sanction of its people. It is the only free state in the Middle East. Dictatorships have no right to exist, they do not exist by sanction of their people, and are no different than a life long hostage situation. If the police end up killing a hostage by accident to save the rest from hostage takers, no one gets so emotional about the evil of the police. In short, Israeli has a moral right to invade and take over any and all middle eastern countries if at any point in time it is in their self interest to do so. They also have a moral obligation to sacrifice 0 of their soldier for the sake of saving the enemy, so they should and must use the most deadly weapons possible.

There are no innocents. Middle easterners are liable for the actions of their governments because they did not have the courage or will to destroy their governments and replace them with free rights respecting secular states. As such, they have moral guilt for allowing these dictatorships to stand AND THREATEN OTHER COUNTRIES, AND BECAUSE OF THIS MAY HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE WITH THEIR LIVES WHEN THE TERRITORY THEY LIVE IN BECOMES A THREAT TO A FREE NATION SUCH AS ISRAEL.

By the way atheist here, I despise Islam, Christianity, and Judaism in that order and wish to see religion annihilated. It is a danger to me, religious people see me as a threat and evil and suspicious.
>>
>>558646124
Wait, you are asking me why would someone attack another people who came to their land and instead of holding to their borders and living in peace started to move the borders until you now have 1.5 million people trapped in a strip between israel and the sea?
Are you stupid?
>>
>>558646107
Well, the bible has been proven to be a great historical text..... which you just obviously ignored in my previous post. Just because its on Wikipedia doesn't mean it cannot be true. That's the whole fucking reason for the sources. Hell, all goddamn information anywhere can be false. Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1404855255831.jpg (177KB, 500x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404855255831.jpg
177KB, 500x488px
>>
>>558637883
>in Gaza they hide missiles in school
So who cares?
It are their missiles, their schools, their civilians and their land.
I don't see the problem
The real problem is Israel trowing bombs at them
>>
>>558646350
The Bible is a fucking terrible source of information you stupid twat.
>>
>>558632937
"After Jamaal called his parents he walked to a mess of concrete rubble and laid down slowly. He then died"
>>
>>558646345
Are you? who attacked the state when it was first created? And now who is asking for those same borders? Go back to school faggot. Learn your history.
>>
File: 1384360046341.png (22KB, 274x242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384360046341.png
22KB, 274x242px
>>558646340
JDIF detected
>>
>>558646160
>implying anyone outside the USA thinks USA policy in the middle east is okay
>>
>>558646160
>"B-but why are the Red League attacking us!? We only want to exterminate Jews and create a master race!"
>"B-but why are Kosaks hoarding grain!? All we want to do is forcefully take their land away and run it by brute force!"
>"B-but why are Hamas throwing rockets!? All we want to do is build a big wall, cut off their aid and resources, build illegal settlements, impose our culture on them, and take their resources!"

It's called resistance faggot.
>>
>>558646412
wow... thats the same shit Hussein did.... Its retarded to put missiles in a school. What kind of fucked up person would you be to have explosives rigged in a school? They do that because people dont attack children...
>>
Nothing wrong with this right? Filthy kikes.
>>
>>558630925
quick sell me a t shirt

it's their only hope
>>
>>558645903
We don't like either of them but it is more logical to support Palestine

It's their land and they're trying to defend themselves

And before you bring up the native american argument, the native Americans weren't outnumbered like the Palestinians are, and the white invaders weren't being funded by other countries all around the world
>>
>>558646501
>Implying anyone inside the USA thinks the USA foreign policy is okay.

The only people who do are people who watch mainstream media, which at last checked most mainstream media outlets ratings are so low that they are trying to appealing to teenagers.
>>
>>558645890
[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

-Hamas Covenant

You see, niggerfag, you're full of shit. Go learn about Teqqiyah
>>
>>558627501
Nobody (Not even the jews or niggers!) like people who kill children and bomb scholes/hospitals
>>
>>558636639
Maybe Hitler was the only individual to attain the gift of foresight. In the future he saw the total annihilation of mankind as a result of Israel's dickery. Intending to do evil for the greater good, Hitler set out to ensure the survival of mankind. Instead, history happened and he has been reviled ever since.
>>
>>558646448
Yeah.... right.... You are retarded...
>>558646501
shit it doesn't matter what we do anyways. IDGAF about the middle east.
>>558646508
Right... you are obviously forgetting history. They have been fighting since the beginning of time.
>>
File: israel-flag-big.gif (13KB, 1181x788px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
israel-flag-big.gif
13KB, 1181x788px
how is this even legal?
>>
File: Untitledxx.png (46KB, 1344x1006px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitledxx.png
46KB, 1344x1006px
>>558646512
Israel has no quams with killing children
>>
File: 1403262233448.jpg (41KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403262233448.jpg
41KB, 720x960px
>>
>>558646710
Who the fuck is they?

Jews and Muslims is a pretty fucking big generalisation and seriously simplifies the conflict? What type? Of which region? What about all those times when they didn't fight? Like after the fall of the Ottoman Empire?
>>
>>558646340
Really, Israel is in the business of attacking UN schools, and killing UN staff, along with women and children, then try and blame it on Hamas, even when the UN provides proof it was an Israeli missile. Then,after lying once, has the audacity to say, Hamas was hiding rockets in a UN building,staffed by UN
>>
>>558646512
>Its retarded to put missiles in a school
Agreed. But let the arabs be retarded. Still not a reason to bomb them.

>people dont attack children
I wish this was true for Israel
>>
>>558646551
>Implying there was ever a Palastiniane state

top keke m8
>>
>>558646165
No, man
Palestinians hate us at a level of let's say 98% be default, google Farfur the Mouse children TV show and see for yourself
Making it rise to 99% but in turn eliminate any potential to harm us seems like a worthy trade
>>
>>558646710
LOL I'm retarded when I don't go to a heavily tampered with, heavily fabricated fairytale, when it comes to modern day political arguments? Yes everyone go out and buy a fucking bible, because it will explain why the world is the way it is today. That Bible isn't even fucking close.
>>
File: 6a1.gif (2MB, 320x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6a1.gif
2MB, 320x188px
>>>/f/2463502
>>>/f/2463502
>>>/f/2463502
>>>/f/2463502
>>
>>558646479
Jews were given the land from Britain, Palestines already lived there, it's only normal that they would attack.

They are asking for the 1967 border, not even the ones from 1946, when Israel was created.

Who do you think you trick shill?
>>
Solution would be to make a new country called Naziland. It will be random parts of Israel and force the Israel's out of were they now live. Every ten years Naziland will grow and take over parts of Israel little by little all while being funded by every world superpower on earth to have the most powerful military. They will be a country were every citizen is a Nazi. These new Nazi's will control all swing votes in every major democracy on the planet and not obey the UN. If Israel objects to this new change everyone will say they are just being racist against the new Nazi's.

Does Israel in this new world have a right to be upset about what just happened?

If so you now understand were Palestine is coming from.
>>
>>558646641
So what, i gave you a sourced quote of Hamas leader with a date, you should do the same proving a later date to debunk what i posted.
>>
>>558646974
Pretty sure the rest of the world is jumping on that bandwagon, your government is doing a stellar job at alienating it's self from the UN
They are already talking about an declaration to intervene, that attack on UN sovereign soil was a war crime, and the UN is pissed, because they lost staff members.
>>
>>558646710
if you don't give a fuck then why are you bringing it up as an argument
>>
>>558647102
>shill excuse
>faggot ass map
faggot. i could give a shit less. nuke 'em all.
it takes two to tango. double sided question: if one decided to stop fighting, how much bloodhsed would there be?

go worship your invisible friend or pedophile/meteorite in the afterlife.
>>
>>558646974
I'd love to see actual studies done on this.

Oh that's right. It's just racist generalisations made by Israel isn't it?
>>
>>558646165
>Like what exactly?
The constant repression of opposing views through actively maknig them unacceptable. Subsuming science to serve their ideology and fighting "unacceptable" science. Outlawing "unacceptable" art. Using and recruiting from violent, criminal organisations of various stripes, notably GreenPeace which is entwined with leftist politics that they are arguably the closest thing we have to a modern SA in the West. Appealing to hatred of other groups, in this case right wing liberals.

>Also that whole "The Nazis were socialist!" has been debunked by every account of history.
No, it hasn't. This has been the party line since the end of the war. The Nazi's called themselves socialists, enacted socialist policies, and share numerous ideological traits with modern socialists, chiefly among which is antisemitism. Even if they don't conform exactly to the modern concept of socialism, or fought communism, they are politically still much more left than right.
>>
>>558647124
No you fucking idiot

If Palestinians gave a flying FUCK about freedom they would immigrate to Israel. The ones that don't deserve to die. Because unfree people allow their governments, dictatorshits, to exist by moral sanctioning. Hence they have to pay the price for being a part of a system which is a threat to free countries everywhere.
>>
>tfw visiting my folks during the summer

>tfw living in a predominantly italian/german/portuguese descendent area

>tfw some kikes live in a nearby neighborhood

>tfw paying 5 bucks for some kids to throw stones and dog crap at ALL of their windows and scream a handful of "anti-semitic" words while riding their bikes

>tfw my parents heard I was behind it

>tfw dad gave me a "son I'm proud" head nod while my mom was babbling how I was wrong because she's "friends" with miss SCHNOZZIWITZ
>>
>>558647479
>If Palestinians gave a flying FUCK about freedom they would immigrate to Israel.
So they can be treated like secondhand citizens and watch as their homes are destroyed? Yeah, fuck that shit.
>>
>>558627501
Why is the middle east still a thing?
Fuck sand niggers and kikes
>>
>>558647563
You know how false that is.are you in USA? If yes I DARE YOU go ask a nigger - don't you wish you were born in Uganda instead of here so YOU DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH BEING A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN.? Herp derp
>>
>>558647721
amen. glass the whole area.
>>
>>558647408
I answered you all your questions, then put the map to show the change in land ownership through time. Then called you shill because that is what you are.

Hamas is up to peace treaty, i already posted the source in an upper post. All it takes to stop the bloodshed is Israel to recognize gentiles as human beings.

I'm not a muslim, i live in fucking south america, i just enjoy proving JIDF's shit every time i see you on the internet because i actually believe that truth should be given a chance for you propaganda "humans are idiots and are totally manipulated except for myself and those who think like me" faggots
>>
>>558647479
Why would you immigrate to an invading force? That's like saying that Afghanistan should immigrate to the US?
>>
>>558646905
You do realize it's the UN that came out with the fact that Hamas hides missiles in its schools, right?

Also, can you answer me this: Why do you people claim to care so much about Palestinians innocents when you literally advocate a second Holocaust and celebrate the first one? Honest question. I'm curious why it's OK to kill civvies on one side, but not on the other. Even if you do not personally support that, I'm seeing loads of people in this thread who do. And certainly the Palestinians deliberately target civvies with their attacks.
>>
>>558647867
>implying JIDF
id rather see them all die. check my ID faggot. its a quick way to end overpopluation. religuion is a scourge.
>>
>>558647443
ok dude

http://www.timesofisrael.com/poll-palestinians-backing-2-states-become-minority/
>>
>>558647923
Yeah why would anyone immigrate from a dictatorship theocracy or state run by terrorists to a secular republic with individual rights? Fuck, tough question, maybe ask the ancestors of any of hundred million Americans? ...

Arabs in Israel get along just fine as long as they are not obsessed with jihad and using their religion as a weapon
>>
You're all fucking idiots. Go live there and see the truth, then maybe someone will listen to your shitty opinion.
>>
>>558647463
If it's what you're referring to, I am not going to argue about some stupid IQ bell-curve which you think proves the differences between race. It's been debunked, it comes from science made during the civil rights movement, it's bogus.

GreenPeace are not the fucking SA you moron. Learn what Fascism actually is and stop throwing it around and crying about "muh freedomz of speech" because people on the left didn't like your ideas about racial purity.

Fucking learn to history, holy shit. The use of the name “National Socialism” arose out of earlier attempts by German right-wing figures to create a nationalist redefinition of “socialism”, as a reactionary alternative to both internationalist Marxist socialism and free market capitalism. This involved the idea of uniting rich and poor Germans for a common national project without eliminating class differences (a concept known as "Volksgemeinschaft", or "people's community"), and promoted the subordination of individuals and groups to the needs of the nation, state and leader. National Socialism rejected the Marxist concept of class struggle, opposed ideas of equality and international solidarity, and sought to defend private property.

In 1930, Hitler said: "Our adopted term 'Socialist' has nothing to do with Marxist Socialism. Marxism is anti-property; true Socialism is not." In 1942, Hitler privately said: "I absolutely insist on protecting private property ... we must encourage private initiative".

The Nazis used "socialism" as a term because it was popular with the working class, because socialism was (and is) a movement by the working class for the working class. The Nazis meanwhile completely redefined the word for their own use, while putting actual socialists in concentration camps, destroying the labor movement, and making the organisation of workers impossible.

Just stop, you make me sad that people like you exist. Thankfully I doubt you'd ever spout this garbage outside of 4chan.
>>
I say we wipe out Israel, and prove that Christianity, and Jewish beliefs are bullshit. This is why we end up massacring Jews, they make the third riech look like amateurs
>>
File: JIDF.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JIDF.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Guys

Over on /pol/ yesterday we discovered a way to out JIDF

What you need to do is tell them to type the word 'God'

If they refuse they are confirmed JIDF because Jews cannot say or type the word God for religious reasons or some shit
>>
>>558647867
>JIDF
>Uses propaganda himself

The thing is, most people would be in favour of a two-state solution. But a lot of people literally say they want Israel wiped off the map. This is not fucking possible without genocide. You can not claim the moral high ground whiel advocating genocide.
>>
File: 4sight2behold.jpg (634KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4sight2behold.jpg
634KB, 1152x2048px
>>
>>558648258
God
Yahveh
Jehovah
??????
????
??? ??????

I'm an israeli ethnic jew. wtf are you talking about
>>
My favorite part of this thread is the summerniggers saying its "palestinian" land. Okay, so when did the sand niggers build Jerusalem? Before you have an aneurism trying to find a way to avoid that question, let me help you by pre playing your last hope:

>datsracist.jpg
>>
>>558648132
I should just ignore this on the basis that it's an Israeli news site.

But who the fuck said anything about wanting a 2 state solution? We want an end to the segregationist political ideology of Zionism.
>>
>>558647867
>Hamas is up to peace treaty, i already posted the source in an upper post.

The Hamas is as little keen on moving towards peace as the Israelian right-wing conservatives. Both need each other and the ongoing conflict to exist. Without the war, both groups would be obsolete - the radical Hamas needs the invading and oppressing Israelian government to justify their existance and ensure agreement in the population, and the right-wing conservatives need the Hamas to be a constant threat to keep their level of approval among their voters. None of these two are keen on real peace, and therefore the peace processs has not been going anywhere and will not in the nearer future.
>>
File: fahose.jpg (75KB, 540x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fahose.jpg
75KB, 540x720px
>>
File: aslnmg 008.jpg (115KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aslnmg 008.jpg
115KB, 540x960px
>>
>>558647923
Furthermore... They sure do love Jew help, like jobs??

The Palestinian public also appeared to exhibit some short-term pragmatism, with over 80% saying they “definitely” or “probably” wanted to see more job opportunities for Palestinians in Israel. A majority said they also wanted Israeli companies to offer more jobs to Palestinians in the West Bank or Gaza.
>>
>>558648431
Because it's either we ensure our political survival, or no deal. Simple
>>
>>558648415
>"Someone with a similar name to me built this 2000 years ago therefore I get to live here! You have to gtfo!"
>>
>>558627501
>Reasons why?
They do emotions, not logic.
>>
>>558648025
They found rockets in a vacant school, that was slated for demolition, you are using one instance,that very well could of been planted after the fact, to justify the attack on a school that was in operation, and attacked.
You really need to stay in the loop buddy, I mean you have the internet, research it, fucking dumbass
>>
File: liberalshits.jpg (109KB, 722x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberalshits.jpg
109KB, 722x960px
>>558648443
>Hur duh muh neutral position is far superior
>>
>>558648032
I see your ID, i know how to spot you, why would you call me a goyim if you hate religion so much, is exactly the last thing you would do, i know because i actually do. I know better than to equate religion with people who follow leaders though, almost everybody is guilty of that one.

>>558648319
I sourced everything i used except for Israel's creation date which can be checked in Wikipedia. If you believe i'm lying to you i invite you to check the sources. If you don't believe in those sources then i can't do anything about it.

Why do you imply war needs to go for Israel not to suffer another genocide, that is what propaganda looks like.
>>
File: xtd.jpg (106KB, 540x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xtd.jpg
106KB, 540x720px
>>
>>558648403
There was a Pro-Israeli poster on /pol/ that kept refusing to say God

Everyone laughed at him and lulz ensued
>>
The holocaust never happend.
The Gaza genocide never happend.

it's all bullshit made up by jewish media
>>
>>558648403
sandnigger
>>
>>558636239
But Anon, I've been led to believe that liberals love Islam.
>>
>>558648403
He is obviously talking about the same type of people that are anti-contraceptive methods christians.
>>
>>558648561
The people of Israel have every right to live there, it's the power of the conservative elites that want the land and the resources that has to go. It's the racist ideology that puts people against each other for profit that needs to be demolished. The colonialist ideology thats put forward the Balfour declaration in 1917 that has to be destroyed.

Your enemy isn't in the streets of Gaza, it's in the skyscrapers in Tel Aviv.
>>
>>558648678
I called heaven a goyim you idiot. hes a newfag.
>>
sick of hate
>>
File: 583.png (2MB, 680x548px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
583.png
2MB, 680x548px
USS Liberty
Jonathan Pollard, U.S. Naval Intelligence
Rahm Emanuel - Obama's Chief of Staff
Ben-Ami Kadish

Sheldon Adelson - chairman and chief executive officer of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation

Furkan Dogan - He was the youngest person killed by the IDF on the MV Mavi Marmara
>>
>>558643278
retarded or just pretending?amerilard or kike?quid pro quo clarice
>>
>>558641656
Tips fedora
>>
File: 1399792214542.jpg (356KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399792214542.jpg
356KB, 1600x2812px
>>
File: 1405205774321s.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405205774321s.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
>>558648882
>newfag can't sage
>>
……….……………………. „-/*"\„,„,
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ :\_ / o '"*'"¯/' BARK BARK
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : ¸„,-~"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :- THIS IS THE BARKING DOG WIENER
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯ PUT THIS ON THE PROFILE OF 5 OTHER PEOPLE
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯ OR HE WILL HAUNT YOU
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~
>>
>>558648190
>If it's what you're referring to, I am not going to argue about some stupid IQ bell-curve which you think proves the differences between race

I stopped reading here, Anon. You're again just putting words in my mouth. You're literally making stuff up, and then arguing against that instead of against what I said.

Like I said, you decided I was racist way beforehand, and despite my posts not hinting at racist ideology, you still insist on inserting it in your responses. You can't get upset over me using the concept of fascism, if you're going to try to force racism on me. Are you really that inept that you can't have a political argument without accusing someone of racism?

And if you're wondering, this is exactly my complain with modern left wing politics. What you're doing right now. This constant dehumanizing of anyone who doesn't follow the party line. Even here you can't engage in a discussion without NEEDING to assume the absolute worst about the other party, and then arguing from that as if it's fact and simultaneously using it as an excuse why YOU don't have to use logic or arguments, because you're arguing with a racist anyway. It's circular logic. You're not shouting "JIDF! JIDF!" but it's pretty close to it.

Also, according to that definition, modern socialists aren't socialists, either. Which makes them share yet another trait with the Nazi's. Funny how that works.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 960x886px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 960x886px
>>558641419
Fuck off
>>
……….……………………. „-/*"\„,„,
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ :\_ / o '"*'"¯/' BARK BARK
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : ¸„,-~"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :- THIS IS THE BARKING YEW WIENER
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯ PUT THIS ON THE PROFILE OF 5 OTHER PEOPLE
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯ OR HE WILL HAUNT YOU
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~
>>
>>558649131
>nice argument
>BTFO
>>
>>558636620
Are you ok?
>>
>>558649338
nigga trafic doesnt mean user connectivity

also:
……….……………………. „-/*"\„,„,
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ :\_ / o '"*'"¯/' BARK BARK
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : ¸„,-~"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :- THIS IS THE BARKING DOG WIENER
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯ PUT THIS ON THE PROFILE OF 5 OTHER PEOPLE
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯ OR HE WILL HAUNT YOU
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~
>>
>>558649392
>nice argument
what did i have to argue?
>>
>>558648670
I have a clear stance on the ongoing war, I just did not state it in my post. I am far from neural, but I see why each of both parties is acting the way they are. Why would the Hamas fire unguided homemade rockets into the best missile defense system of the world, where >90% of the rockets are intercepted? They inflicted 2 (two!) civilian casualties up until two days ago (not sure on current numbers), and the israeli bombing inflicted 550 casualties, most of them civilians. Now, why would you continue firing incredibly ineffective rockets that are an excuse for the other side to keep on bombing you?

The action the Israeli side is taking is far from appropriate, and their willingness to bomb densly populated areas claiming that Hamas is using the civilians as meatshields and therefore responsible for their deaths is just insane. It's a crime against humanity, but i am sure that the Israeli government is aware that you won't cut the ground from under terrorism by dropping bombs. I'm stating the obvious, but i feel like it might lead to a better understanding and therefore help the general discussion. The situation is dire, and "Jews are the evil of the world" or "Palestinians are a terrorist plague" won't help.
>>
>>558649609
That you are not me faggot, the ID's prove it.
>>
>>558649609
>trick shill
>implying
>>
>>558649702
oh shit man, you got me!

>hurduhh
>>
>>558645934
I don't see what you're getting at. If the U.S didn't support them, they would be blown to bits by Syria, Iraq, Jordan and Iran. That's how "tolerant" sand niggers work. But let me tell you this, Most people follow emotional appeal. <1500 != genocide. Genocide is at least the hundreds of thousands. This is just casualties of war.
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (97KB, 251x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
97KB, 251x310px
>>558649832
>>
>>558648678
The fact is that many pro-Palestinian people, including many in this thread, advocate the destruction of Israel as a state. There are 7 million people living there.

So my question is very simple: Why are people who advocate the genocide of 7 million people accepted in this argument that is based on the humanitarian question of killing civilians?

Like I said, I find it difficult to swallow the argument that Israel kills civilians, so it's suddenly OK to kill millions of civilians. You might not personally agree, but people have literally said it in this very thread. And as far as I'm concerned, the argument of morality goes out the window the moment you use it to justify genocide.
>>
>>558649908
no
……….……………………. „-/*"\„,„,
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ :\_ / o '"*'"¯/' BARK BARK
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : ¸„,-~"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :- THIS IS THE BARKING DOG WIENER
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯ PUT THIS ON THE PROFILE OF 5 OTHER PEOPLE
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯ OR HE WILL HAUNT YOU
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~
>>
>>558650154
>barking dog wiener
>notcalling it a red rocket

gtfo summerfag
>>
>>558628932
But the US took land from the Indians - should they give it back.

>/b/ logic
>>
File: nciLlL6.png (2MB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nciLlL6.png
2MB, 1333x1000px
net an yahoo
>>
>>558649908
It's not Israel kill's civilians, is that Israel should be the bigger man here and not use the bullshit argument of Hamas to get rid of Palestinians.
Is the same shit with USA and the Middle-East sitution, they are abusing the size of their dicks and the strength and repetition of their voices to drown the legitimacy of Palestine's right to exist and live in those lands.

I'm not advocating for the destruction of Israel, i like jews, they are smart and creative individuals who lack the christian shame, i even lost my wizardry to a jewish princess.

I just think the argument should not be reduced to "we are killing them because if not they will destroy us", because is obvious bullshit, Israel is strong.
>>
File: 64WkRqb.png (2MB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
64WkRqb.png
2MB, 1333x1000px
net yahoo 2
>>
>>558645917
The bible is a resource like cow shit is a meal.
>>
>>558650591
I'm going to sleep now, have a good shilling-day.
>>
>>558650591
Israel is using pre-emptive strategies. It ios idiocy to attack someone more capable of fighting than you are. hamas (and by defacto, palestine, due to governance) is provoking Israel to use it as a media shield. it is inhumane >>558650786
>still uses shill
gtfo fucktard, go to sleep and go to school. you ned it.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 65


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.