[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Alien thread Do you believe in Aliens? If yes, will contact

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 56

File: AlienGetty460.jpg (13KB, 460x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AlienGetty460.jpg
13KB, 460x276px
Alien thread

Do you believe in Aliens? If yes, will contact be ever made? When? Will they be peaceful?
>>
ayy lmai
>>
>>
AYY LMAO
>>
AYYY LMAO
>>
>>558321285
what movie is that m8
>>
>>558321023
>>558321478
>>558321615
wtf guys I want to discuss aliens, why ayy lmao
>>
>>558320574
In a huge ass universe like our own? Statistically, there has to be aliens.
>>
If there are aliens, they're going to be insulted by the whole AYY LMAO thing and wipe us out.
>>
>>558321747

Not from a movie. It was leaked years ago and has never been debunked.
>>
>>558322068
Pretty interesting, but why does every alien in every kind of movie or drawing or leak look like the ayy lmao guy. I feel like aliens can be bacteria or tree giants etc.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (36KB, 600x454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayy.jpg
36KB, 600x454px
>>
File: 1400567834741.jpg (12KB, 250x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400567834741.jpg
12KB, 250x221px
>>558322314
>>
>>558320574

The concept of aliens intrigues me greatly, I can discuss it all dAYY LMAO
>>
>>558322314

"Humanoid" shaped beings might be the most evolutionary advanced and suitable shape under a planet's gravity.
>>
>>558323081
Why do they have to live on planets. What if there are giant intergalactic snakes that feed on heat and suns That can travel from galaxy to galaxy and are the size of our solar system.
>>
>>558323760
>
>>
>>
File: Orbus.jpg (221KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Orbus.jpg
221KB, 800x600px
>>558323081
What if something like this landed.
>>
>>558321285
wtf is this
>>
File: 500_2.jpg (98KB, 691x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
500_2.jpg
98KB, 691x576px
>>558324381
>>
File: gallery_image_102.jpg (498KB, 900x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gallery_image_102.jpg
498KB, 900x381px
>>558324530
>>
>>558324774
dumping big monsters
>>
>>558320574
ayy lmao
>>
File: int.jpg (9KB, 247x204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
int.jpg
9KB, 247x204px
>>558324381
>>
File: space monster.jpg (142KB, 900x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
space monster.jpg
142KB, 900x675px
>>558324849
finishing with ctulu
>>
>>558322068
its rubber johnny you asshole its obviously fake.
>>
Yes i believe in aliens however no one can say what an alien looks like because ONE HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN
This means they are not grey people with big eyes and no mouth or little green men thats all imagined by humanity for entertainment
scientists actually believe aliens look close to humans and MIGHT possibly have their own community like humans do
need to eat
sleep
and so on theres no mother ship theres no flying saucers there isnt a single piece of evidence they have advanced future technology they might have been here longer than us aliens might come in contact with humanity one day if we do become a threat to them
>>
>>558325240
Why would you trust what scientists BELIEVE. You almost contradicted yourself. There could well be motherships and flying saucers. NOBODY fucking knows whats outside our galaxy for sure.
>>
File: AYY LMAO.png (32KB, 375x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AYY LMAO.png
32KB, 375x360px
ayy lmao!
>>
File: RJ.webm (2MB, 720x405px)
RJ.webm
2MB, 720x405px
>>558325135

No, Rubber Johnny is webm related.

The E.B.E. interrogation video is presumed fake but no one has claimed so or proved it fake.

Also, how would you know it was real if a real alien video appeared?
>>
>>558320574
i think they surf the web arguing with everybody so they can evolve us as a specie
>>
>>558320574
ayy lmao
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 239x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 239x211px
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1405380248558.gif (2MB, 260x198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405380248558.gif
2MB, 260x198px
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
aYYYYYYYY lMAAAOOOOOOO
Ayyyyyyyyyy Lmaoooooooooooooo
>>
>>558320574
Ayy lmao
>>
File: 1405960035911.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405960035911.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
Ayy lmao
>>
>>558325489
Good to see rubber johnny, but needs less dog and more johnny.
>>
File: meme.png (344KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meme.png
344KB, 480x480px
i do believe they have landed already
>>
>>558325406
Well its actually a scientific opinion this isnt video games where aliens will just wipe humanity out for no fucking reason at all if they do come to earth its going to be a good reason let alone if they actually have the technology to even come to earth and since they are bio living organisms they must have a form of nutrition why would I trust what scientist believe?
well lets see for one they are experts with fuck tons of facts evidence and logical theories while batshit insane conspiracy theorist with tin foil hats make up retarded shit all the time that makes no sense or beyond outrageous
>>
>>558325489
you can know that e.b.e story is shit by reading about scientology, all that it is said about the e.b.e situation is taken directly from their beliefs.
>>
>>558326097

Such as?
>>
File: 1402841119915.jpg (238KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402841119915.jpg
238KB, 2400x1600px
Aliend did cross breed us like over thousand years ago
>>
>>558326097
>>scientology
bitches dont know about oTo kek
>>
File: 1275612949510.jpg (30KB, 251x229px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1275612949510.jpg
30KB, 251x229px
Yes I believe aliens exist. It incredibly improbable for them not to exist, based on numbers alone.

Not sure if contact will be made before we kill ourselves.

No they will not be peaceful. Imagine this; A species with technology capable of traveling millions of light years arrives on our doorstep. They saw *AYY LMAO, look at this shit. They're so cute, lets give them a bunch of free shit and technology kek*

>No.
>>
>>558325240
i think they look exactly like us, that's why they haven't been shown to us, because of the paranoia that will spread like fire
>>
Do they exist? I believe so

I doubt contact will ever be made, if they are below our technological level we'll probably never meet within our lifetimes.

And the ones that have the ability to contact us thing we're dumb inbreds. So we're fucked either way, hopefully there's not some parasitic nomads that want our planet for resources.
>>
>>558325890
>walk into room
>see this
wat do?
>>
File: 1369874364761.jpg (18KB, 510x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369874364761.jpg
18KB, 510x430px
>>558326358

Say*
>>
>>558326427
laugh your ass off
>>
>>558321285
this video is a classic.. and has been hard to prove it was fake. whoever faked it should be producing hollywood movies because this video is an amazing special effects performance for the year it was supposedly recorded in.
>>
File: 1406137255993.gif (3MB, 412x308px)
1406137255993.gif
3MB, 412x308px
>>558326427
go japanese on their ass
>>
>>558326427
>unzip pants
>>
>>558320574
the universe is giant, it's ridiculous to assume that we are the only "intelligent" life there is in more than 13.7 billion light years of galaxies, stars, and planets. Contact may be made eventually, it really depends on whether humanity gets its shit together, since if things keep going the way they are now everyone is just going to nuke everyone else until the world explodes
>>
>>558323760
because then they wouldnt be one earth would they, genius.
>>
>>558325240
consider the following: maybe there are already aliens here and they tell you that they are orphans and grew up in an orphanage
>>
If they knew what's good for them they will wipe us out as soon as they have the chance, for all we know they are just probably waiting for it
>>
>>558320574
Technology is the currency in the Universe. On a universal or intergalactic level, earthlings have nothing to offer.
>>
Aliens built the pyramids you fucking mongoloids, they were originally used as landing pads for the alien's ships.

The facts are all there and yet everyone thinks i'm a whack job.
>>
>>558326181
have you read it? it's obvious propaganda
all of the earth-prision, multiple-souls, big alien war, alien hitler god brought us here, etc, etc
there is even one part that goes "you are all the weird shits and political opposition of the universe, that's why you are so special but fucked up" or some shit like that to fester your "i'm a little snowflake" ego.

>>558326340
well, i don't know if scientology exactly, but you know, one of those cults that started spurring in the US in the mid 40s, never knew about oto though, will check out
>>
File: 1365392067615.gif (30KB, 271x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365392067615.gif
30KB, 271x247px
>>558326895
>>
>>558326427
Say ayy lmao
>>
>>558320574

Ayy lmao
>>
>>558326895
You mean the black eyed children?
>>
>>558320574
Statistically, there should be many. In fact, we should have found them already.
We won't get in contact with them until they decide to show up, or we find some civilization that doesn't hide itself and is searching for other civilizations.
Given the possible fact that most civilizations are trying to hide, there has to be some threat out there.
>>
>>558326770
>Contact may be made eventually,

or has been in contact in the last few thousand years, maybe millions of years ago. all possible. evidence left by ancient civilizations in caves, engravings, stone carvings, have many depictions of 'other worldy' looking humanoids and flying machines.
>>
File: 1.jpg (73KB, 481x725px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
73KB, 481x725px
>>558320574
ayy lmao
>>
>>558326770
>Man pulls its shit together
>Man lives in peace for a few decades
>Technological marvels roll out as the planet works together to explore the cosmos
>Contact is made
>First transmission of the aliens
>AYY LMAO
>Photon beamed fired at Earth
>Game over

There isn't even any point, we just gotta keep flying under the cosmic radar otherwise we will be fucked, Hawking has also confirmed this
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 219x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 219x230px
>>558327475
THE GROX
>>
>>558327079
that's smart actually, i've never thought of it, but i would think it would also include culture, i mean, how cool would it be to have neo-classic martian sculptures in your house?
>>
>>558326853
Nobody said they had to be on earth dumbfuck.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: engineer.jpg (227KB, 1453x966px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
engineer.jpg
227KB, 1453x966px
>>558320574
>>558320574
>>558320574
>>
>>558327597
i doubt they would just destroy us right away; they have nothing to gain from it. The worst case scenario is that they kill us off or enslave us for Earth's resources.
I also want sauce on Hawking.
>>
i've read Dr. Michio Kaku's book, The future of the mind. it's about the brain in general but he also talks about aliens and it makes more sense than the others i read before. I fyou look at the numbers aliens must exist the universe is fucking huge, maybe they are a million years advanced and can travel between galaxies. would the contact us? maybe not, because they fon't give a fuck about us. you don't stop at every ant-colony like: "hey ants! do you want to learn about fusion reactors?"
>>
>>558327183

Nope. I haven't read anything about scientology.

However, what you mentioned does not prove the video in question is fake (although relying on Occam's razor would steer you in that direction).
>>
>>558320574
ayy lmao
>>
>>558327418
what?
>>
>>558320574
Quintillions of planet out there, yes. Contact is quite possible. There is some evidence if you dig for it.

Not really peaceful, they want to interbreed with us. That's why there's reports of probing.
>>
>>558328127
>haven't read anything about scientology.

GOOD. don't. it's.. garbage.
>>
>>558328127
sorry, i didn't mean to say the VIDEO is fake, i meant the text about the interrogation that has been going round the ufology community for like 60 years,
>>
>>558320574
>>558326895

according to some tinfoil hat mentally ill britfag george W bush and obama and the queen of england are shapeshifting alien reptiles its "totally legit"s because he said so oh and hes totally not lying while make millions of dollars off retarded brtifags and amerifat
so your theories make some sense
>>
>there may be aliens on this planet right now
>they may be vastly more intelligent than us
>they may be adaptive, imortal skin-changers
>they may have been great leaders, thinkers, historical figures, saints in the history of mankind
>you may have met some of them already, shared a beer, fought, debated or had sex with them
>they may not even be aware of the other aliens on the planet and individually believe they are the only one of their kind on earth
>one alien may have encountered another alien at various points in the previous millenia without realising it

Damn that was a good book
>>
>>558327143
People think you're a whack job because you have schizophrenic tier hypotheses and don't even know the definition of the word "fact."
>>
>>558328396
Are they hot at least?
>>
Consider this guys. The Big Bang happened 13.8 Billion years ago. Humans have had only about 2 million years to evolve and to gain technology. Who the fuck knows that in those billions of years there hasn't been a super intergalactic race that's been evolving and colonizing galaxies. But they are pretty far from us, considering the immense size of the universe. For billions of years they have been spreading and evolving and gaining new intellegence.
>>
File: communionpix.jpg (90KB, 475x284px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
communionpix.jpg
90KB, 475x284px
>>558320574
>wake up in middle of night
>see this
>wat do
>>
>>558321285
Did he get the job?
is he now working for them?
the suspense is killing me
>>
>>558321285
This one is real and creepy, I've done lots of research on this and have looked extensively into Bob Lazar. He passed a lie detector test 3 times. We stockpiled ununpentium, basically UFO fuel that can warp time and space.

We traded our DNA for their technologies.
>>
Believing in aliens is just a religion.
Higher powers that you believe exist without a shred of evidence to the contrary, Is there other life in our universe, probably, but alien ship wandering around earth looking for humans to anally probe...ya been watxhing Dr Who lol.
>>
>>558320574
AYY Lmao
>>
>>558328626
Well there was life on mars billions or millions of years ago so what if aliens moved to earth and settled in
the moved again?
>>
>>558328467
actually knowing the bases make you less prone to fall to their bullshit
>>
>>558328482

Ah right, gotcha.
>>
It is very possible that civilizations have risen and fallen even within our own galaxy. However, even the Milky Way is so vast that an intelligent species could have evolved and gone extinct even before homosapiens developed on Earth.
If we found a signal and decided to travel there on our current technology, the entire civilization could have fallen by the time we get there -- if they are anything like us and are war mongers.
Our own civilizations rise and fall in the blink of an eye on the grand scale of time that has passed for other worlds to do the same thing.
>>
>>558320574
yes i do believe in aliens and i believe in many alien races. Primarily, the tall grays, short grays, reptilian(draconian) and humanoids. I believe theyre here and have been here for long before man. I believe they are partially reasons for our genetic advances in history and have been manipulating the growth of man for quite some time, I read that it was 5300 years that they have been interfering with the development of man.
>>
>>558327990
>They have nothing to gain from it
Safety. The fact that there's one less "potentially aggressive civilization wich could destroy us if we don't do it first" out there. Maybe there's hundred of thousands of planetary nuke headimg toward us from every direction in the cosmos at near light speed because we couldn't shut up and stop sending radiowaves everywhere.

Maybe.

>>558328396
>they want to interbreed with us
Multiculturalist aliens?
>Ayyy lmao
>yes
>>
>>558327143
Ancient Aliens has been debunked so thoroughly that you can see your reflection now where the shit once was. You are a whack job if you will only listen to one side of a story cause that is all it fucking is mate
>>
>>558328678
you mean to tell me...the govn't didnt even bother trying to stop him from talking?
other nations would be like
"oh they have super advance technology cool story bro"
>>
File: Ayy.webm (17KB, 576x240px)
Ayy.webm
17KB, 576x240px
>>558328635

Terrified me when I was young
>>
>>558328754
think about a sheep who is raped by a human inside his truck, same shit
>>
>>558328635
>Hi
>>
>>558329048
They have large brains but weak bodies. We have smaller brains and can put on a fair bit of muscle. Figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>558328783
You got that from spirit science didn't you?

If not then yes there is a theory that Jews came from Mars a few thousand years ago, play with that one as you will.
>>
>>558329103
No, he can't talk. That's not how his race communicates.
>>
>>558329347
Yeah I watched that spirit too science but it was some weird shit. "Merkovas protect us from earth's magnetic shifts." u wot m8
>>
>>558328754
>Believing in aliens is just a religion.

>NASA must be religious!
>declaring research a 'religion'

>*world laughs hard*
>GTFO
>>
>>558326049
Am I going to hell for laughing so hard at this?
>>
>>558324978
Cthulhu*
>>
File: PMDERP_.jpg (105KB, 1288x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PMDERP_.jpg
105KB, 1288x716px
>>558328754
Believing in aliens is just a religion.
>>
>Ctrl+F: ayy lmao
>cancer
>sage
>>
>>558329360
How the fuck did he pass a lie detector test then
>>558329347
yes scientific theories that possible other life forms lived on earth for a very long time before humans ever came alone they could have lived in mars for thousands of years before it became uninhabitable then moved to earth and so on
dunno why they left maybe they didnt like earth
or maybe they never came to earth
>>
>>558322314
Science has yet to be able to understand why most species we've come into contact with are humanoid. Yes there are several, several different species and hybrids
>>
I think I was abducted and probed.
>>
>>558329554
there are hundreds of alien-related cults though
>>
>>558329738
wuteva
>>
>>558328635
ayy lmao, i guess
>>
>>558327143
Agreed, but the landing pads where just for interplaneyary travel, those tottally real aliens when they needed to travel the vastness of intergalactic space used wormwhole technology. The name they gave the gates to the stars where called....your a fucking faggot gates...they where powered by teenage angst and it would seem aliens have sneaked into your bedroom late at night and replaced your brain with your mothers dildo.
peace and love fuckbrain.
>>
>>558329924
you should know better than to listen to them
>>
>>558327354
How do you pronounce "ayy lmao"
>>
>>558329829
>How the fuck did he pass a lie detector test then

wow. I WONDER HOW HE PASSED IT? PRO TIP: DIDN'T LIE
HURRR DURR..
>>
>>558327678
>>558322314
why would they make a movie about a space worm sucking up suns your retard
>>
>>558327226
>>558326895
>>558321285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvqd66DE6MQ
they're coming...
>>
File: 1347358696917.gif (3MB, 419x274px)
1347358696917.gif
3MB, 419x274px
>>558329878
Your uncle was not an alien.
>>
why do everyone assumes this is our planet?
>>
>>558330142
This isn't just about movies you dumb fuk.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>558330082
like this "eh lmao"

and you're all stupid, aliens have been here all along, pic related
>>
>>558329858
Name them
>>
>>558330243
Yeah he was, he's got the brand on the arm to prove it.
>>
File: 1404638495393.jpg (46KB, 686x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404638495393.jpg
46KB, 686x582px
>>558329924
>hundreds of alien-related cults though
>hundreds...
>SO MANY HUNDWEDZZZ...

facts..
or get the fuck off the internet.

it's that simple.
>>
>>558330276
Because we live in it whatever aliens lived here its ours now
unless they are using use to make humanorid clones
I.e the black eyed children
look it up
>>
>>558330321
so you expect someone to 'leak' a video of a worm eating the sun/ can you get any stupider
>>
>>558329554
your logic phalacy won't work with me kiddo, nasa searching for life on other planets(and finding 0.0000evidence) is not the same as whakjobstalking bolocks on the Internet.
now fuck of n make me a sandwich bitch.
>>
>>558327573
AYY LMAO
>>
>>558320574
>Do you believe in Aliens?
Yes, I'm not some faggot who believes in religion

>will contact be ever made
Not in our lifetime but there's certainly a chance some foreign life form will try to communicate with us

>Will they be peaceful?
Doubtful. They would more than likely be searching for resources or looking to inhabit a new land. Humankind would be pretty fucked if aliens capable of space travel came to earth as they would be much more intelligent than humans
>>
>>558330580
Noone is going to leak shit. There are no real leaked videos. There haven't been any real aliens here. Stop with your gay ass conspiracy shit. I am saying that aliens can be all forms, millions of lightyears away or in the next galaxy, they can be fucking Giant snakes eating stars. You are retarded, deal with it.
>>
>>558320574
>will contact be ever made
yes, i think in 1977, there was the "WOW"signal

/thread
>>
File: alien lmao1.jpg (40KB, 500x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alien lmao1.jpg
40KB, 500x278px
>>558320574
>>
>>558321285
>aliens have eyes
>head
>arms
Really? If there are aliens out here they wouldn't resemble humans in any way
>>
>>558320574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdWrvhF1HvA
>>
File: scum.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scum.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>558330412
So tattoos are mandatory for aliens.
The plot thickens.
>>
>>558320574
ayy lmao
>>
>>558330418
here faggot, wikipedia alone lists 25
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions
>>
>>558328635
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: blobfish.jpg (47KB, 500x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blobfish.jpg
47KB, 500x400px
>>558320574
i think it would be foolish and close minded to believe we are the only living beings in the universe, let alone our own galaxy, and it would certainly not be that far of a stretch to assume over time other life forms have advanced enough to travel in space.


yeah i believe in aliens, because it would make me look like more of an idiot if i didnt.

watching conspiracy videos makes it hard to fall asleep at night though, so i dont dwell on it
>>
>>558331024

See >>558323081
>>
>>558330794
thats why leak was in inverted commas you sucking moron because i was implying they arent really leaks.. ffs you are stupid, are you a nigger?
>>
>>558330745
>Doubtful. They would more than likely be searching for resources
>implying there will be any resources left

people believe shit will hit the fan in 2100
our resources are useless to them anyway
>Humankind would be pretty fucked if aliens capable of space travel came to earth as they would be much more intelligent than humans

again with this theres no proofs whatsoever that aliens can space travel have super technology this is all in the movies and video games tho i highly assume they have better tech than us
>>558331180
>ufo relgion
>overlooking the fact that a ufo is a spacecraft and not a person

cults are fucking retarded
>>
>>558328635
>In that moment, an intense gaze is shared. It felt as though it could look into my soul, but all I could see was a cold darkness. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before. Its' skin reflected the light in a way that I'd never even seen before - Like a whole new substance. Otherworldly. It leans out slightly more, but my view is not improved. It's dark. A cold, dark shadow hangs over it's cold, dark face. Illuminated only on one side.

>I knew there was nothing I could do. If it was here, it meant I was defenceless against it. My only chance was communication. I took a deep breath, and felt the cold, tingling sensation of fear-inspired courage slowly grip me from the outer periphery of my skin. "Hello."

>Silence. It does not respond. Can it talk? Can it even hear? It takes one more step, closer to me. Its' face grows darker as it comes out of the beam of light which once illuminated a good half of its' face. Now only the cold, dark eyes reflected a flicker of light, reminding me of its' presence.

>Another step. It's close now. My skin feels tighter. Cold. Tingling. My heart is pounding through my chest as it takes another step. And another. It's upon me. The light reflected in its' eyes grows stronger as it leans towards me, in a seemingly robotic fashion. It's face follows me, as its' body bends. We are eye to eye. I can see the detail of its' strange, poreless skin. It's now that I notice its' mouth. There are no lips, just a hard line. A small slit in the middle of its' lower face.

>The mouth opens. Given prior refusal to communicate, I doubt that it can talk until I hear a whisper break the silence. So far I had heard no sign of it even breathing. The whisper is too faint, and lost in the moment. I couldn't understand it at all, even though instinct told me it was English.

>"C-Come again?"
>>
>>558330562
there are some rats living in my backyard, but it's still my house, i don't think they realize though
>>
>>558331349
So basically you are admitting that you are a retard who can't even decide his own opinion.
>>
>a large object is seen in space
>large enough for the whole world to see from the ground
>US and Russia quickly start a technology war
>russia soon finds out that the object is some sort of vehichle
>us astronauts land on the object, not believing russian "lies" and thinking its something else
>the object dissapears from the sky
>us astronauts never head from again
>controversy starts over the whole world
>object not seen for 3 years
>suddenly, it appears again
>usa stays cautious
>usa detects radio waves coming from the object
>usa and russia quickly try to contact the object
>inaudible talking, sounds of commotion in the background
>finally, one day the object comes to land in the sahara desert
>scientists from all over the worldcautiously gather around it, staying quite far away but observe
>sudeenly 5 months after the landing, a holographic message is shown in the sky, stretching far enough for the whole world to see
>coordinates, leading to where the ship is
>and a date, 2 march 2068, 11 years away
>the area is fenced off, with northern african soldiers guarding every meter of it
>only a select few are allowed entry to the area
>the years go on, and finally the date comes
>world leader, scientists and other vip come to the area
>some in helicopters, ready to leave if something goes wrong
>the sun goes down, everyone anxiously waiting
>the event is broadcasted on every television in the world
>then, a hatch opens, steam escapes and a lone alien stands in the doorway wearing a kind of gas mask
>in the background, a large community of similar aliens
>the hatch closes
>chants are heard all over the desert
>fireworks are shot out from every direction
>then, quiet for 3 minutes
>11:58
>at 12:00, midnight, another message is broadcasted in the sky;
>AYYYYY LMAOOOOOO
>the object blips away, never to be seen again
>>
>>558331374
>It leans in closer. We are eye to eye. An uncomfortable intimacy. I still see no sign of a soul in it's cold, dark, unbroken stare. It opens its' mouth again. I take a deep breath, expecting the last words I'll ever hear...

>"Ayyy lmao."

>I sit in silence and watch as the alien pulls a fat blunt out of it's JNCOs

>We get high

>I suck him off

>He leaves out the window as I dream about our next encounter
>>
>>558330629
>your logic phalacy
>won't work
>kiddo
>nasa searching for life on other planets
>hurr durrr derpity derrrrr

oh there there. it's ok, it's not your fault that your mother is also your sister. because if you weren't an inbred pile of broken genes you would have noticed that THE BLACK SHIT IN DA SKY WITH THE PURTY LIGHTS (what we call SPACE) goes on for ... well.. nobody really knows.

ps: please don't reproduce.
> broken genes
> ect.

thanks,
humanity.
>>
File: i will believe.jpg (65KB, 922x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i will believe.jpg
65KB, 922x546px
>>558331595
kek and
>>558331374
go on, you mother fucker
>>
File: alienrapistlmao.jpg (109KB, 500x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alienrapistlmao.jpg
109KB, 500x800px
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1369506002966.jpg (62KB, 500x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369506002966.jpg
62KB, 500x268px
>>558331660
am extremely disappointed. paul/10
>>
>>558331438
okay well what do you do?
you exterminate the rats and scare them off your backyard
if aliens truly lived here they would of killed us all a long time ago
>>
File: ayy_lmao.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayy_lmao.gif
2MB, 356x200px
ayy lmao
>>
>>558330401
Can't really name them, not enough information has actually left the different compartmentalized research projects etc. But the info is out there 4 Hour Witness DVD - Part 1 of 2: http://youtu.be/ud49Gh9yYLs
>>
>>558331374

The guy said he originally wanted to call the book "Body Terror" because it was a new type of fear he didn't know was possible.
>>
File: 1405212925920.png (629KB, 556x721px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405212925920.png
629KB, 556x721px
>>
File: 1405133206217.jpg (8KB, 372x339px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405133206217.jpg
8KB, 372x339px
>>558320574

>mfw no one can ever make a legit alien thread without there being at least one "ayy lmao" comment posted
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1383832513416.gif (823KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383832513416.gif
823KB, 200x200px
>somewhere out there living beings are wondering if life exists outside their galaxy
It's kind of crazy when you think about it... I know the chances are minuscule but what if there is human life similar to ours (maybe they're slightly more evolved) millions of light years away
>>
>>558331482
where the fuck did you get that from you fucking retarded faggot, im not even replying to you any more you are the stupidest person i have ever communicated with on 4chan in 8 YEARS, you stupid stupid nigger
>>
File: mfw.jpg (15KB, 328x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw.jpg
15KB, 328x357px
>>558332404
Fresh copy-pasta right 'ere
>>
>>558332085
nope, i'm a drug addict, i don't have time to go deal with some rats
>>
>>558332712
>nope, i'm a drug addict
>i don't have time
>so much cock to suck
>time is money
>crackalicious!
>>
>>558332136
There is so many testimonies and so many hours of them, and absolutely no way to know if any of them are true. Why should we trust them? cause they used to be "somebody" in the military? who fucking cares at this point its all just stories, they need to do a lot better than that if they think the world will pay attention to them in any serious capacity and I'm sure it would have, if only they actually had real proof cause if they did then "Dr" Greers stunt that he pulled when Bush was in power would have actually done something but it didn't do shit.
>>
>>558332712
No im just saying...if aliens truly lived on earth and didnt want pesky humans on it they would have killed us years ago
speaking of drugs I do DXM gels and sometimes give em to 10 year olds they have no idea you're touching them
>>
>>558332895
where the fuck did you get that from you fucking retarded faggot, im not even replying to you any more you are the stupidest person i have ever communicated with on 4chan in 8 YEARS, you stupid stupid nigger
>>
>>558331748
wow thats some pretty impressive drivel...apart from the 4/10 insult milarky all you said is space is big...really big.
Well done, your already at an age four level of understanding you shit eating poor excuse forba conspiricy theorizing bullshit gargling fucktard.

It's. fine to believe in stuff that has no proof whatsoever but the problem is the same as the religious education idiots that came before you....you have to tell everyone about your imaginary friends and badmouth anyone who disagrees with your belief in your imaginary friends.

Now fucking make me that sandwich.
>>
>>558328754
this is correct
>>
>>558320574
I hope they're anthropomorphic foxes so furries can finally live their fantasies and realize having sex with a fox is 4/10 at best
>>
>>558333223
> is the same as the religious education idiots
> still thinks 'research' is 'religion'
> failing..
> oh so failing..
> butthurt^100
> oh that hurt..
> me licks the salty tears from your face
> mmmm lamer tears. refreshing.
>>
>>558320574
It's possible that they exist, but there is zero evidence for them.

They are (or would be) probably like us. Fucked up their own planet just as badly as we did and our now travelling the universe looking for resources to exploit.
>>
>>558333223

STOP THE THREAD! A CHRISTIAN FAGGOT THINKS SCIENCE IS RELIGION. HURR DURR.

> fucking morons
> failing...
> broken gene pools..
> inbreeding...
> the horror.....
> the horror.....
>>
>>558333114
unless aliens don't give shit about earth's surface, think about it, it's like us killing all the life in the ocean because its our ocean, for all we know they can't deal with sunlight so they live in caves, or ufos are filled with water and they are from the deep waters.

There are lot of places in the planet we still haven't visited, and if there are flying saucers all over the place, and distances are to big to be from another planet...well...
>>
>>558321285
good special effects but still fake as fuck.


Anyone who believes this is real is a waste of a sperm and egg.
>>
>>558333902
so i assume people who claimed to be kidnapped by aliens is bullshit then
>>558334332
like i said its a possibility they were here but left when earth changed because they didnt like it or the nature was deadly to them
>>
>>558327183
pretty much explains scientology..

>>558326097
grey aliens head = big/ heavy + thin neck + earths gravity = snapped neck
>>
yes
yes
it already has been
if you call experimenting on people peaceful, yes
>>
AYY LMAO
>>
>>558327573
AYYY LMAO
>>
>>558334631
>so i assume people who claimed to be kidnapped by aliens is bullshit then

so i assume sheep who claimed to be probed by humanoids is bullshit then. Why would only we be the sick bastards
>>
>>558328635
This movie gave me nightmares for years when I was a kid.
>>
tfw no qt alien gf
>>
>>558328754

This: >>558329554

Also I think most of us just hope aliens exist.
>>
Hey laughing my ass off.
>>
>>558334631
people who claim to have been kidnapped by aliens are either lying, delusional or dreaming. Usually lying to themselves.

Just a bunch of neckbeards who need a club to belong to.
>>
>>558334290
wtf... that would be true if I had said that...what I said was nasa searching for life on other planets and not finding a single shred of evidence is not the same as neckbeards saying alens exist and are amongst us today.

And as to being christian haha...fuck all religions in the arse...they are all make believe bullshit.
Believing in aliens is a fucking religion.
Believing there may be life on other planets makes sense statistically.
Fuckin heaven.
>>
>>558335119
sheep?
why exactly why aliens anally probe sheep?
>>558335512
eh yeah if you lie to yourself long enough you believe it
>>
>>558320574
The likelihood of aliens being real is a mathematical certainty, not in our lifetime, when we invent FTL data transmission, won't matter because they wont have the technology to get to us.
>>
File: 1404247037923.jpg (125KB, 624x1398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404247037923.jpg
125KB, 624x1398px
>>558320574
>>
>>558327573
AYY LMAO
>>
>>558335874
Oh god why
>>
>>558335119
That isnt really "sick"
to do science experiments
what is a real sickfuck is this one guy kidnapped some 7 year old girl tied her to a torture bed raped and tortured her for almost 3 weeks till she finally stopped breathing no eyes no teeth no legs flayed chest dissect all while she was still alive
>>
File: GayMarriage07.gif (8KB, 319x243px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GayMarriage07.gif
8KB, 319x243px
>>558335694
i tried to imply alien's abductions are like the pic
>>
>>558335531

sorry, i'm pretty sure you meant to say this:

> SCIENCE IS RELIGION
> Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
> failing...
> always failing..
> dems da failz....
> broken gene pools..
> inbreeding...
> the horror.....
> the horror.....

seems right to me.
>>
>>558335694
think about and look at the people who claim to have been ubducted by aliens.

99% of them are lonely, awkward and hideos rejects. Subconsciously you NEED to belong somewhere. So you like scifi, you hear stories about people being abducted by aliens so then you have a dream about being abducted. You tell yourself it's a dream but then think "man what if I was abducted?" so you see one of those snake oil memory regression therapists who "specialize" in abductions. The person with a degree in Microsoft Office tells you it's aliens so now you think it is DEFINITELY aliens. Now you post about it online. People are talking to you, you're a little less lonely. Maybe if you live near a famous "sighting"you'll meet other people who are pretending to be abductees and hang out.


This is how people claim to be an abductee.
>>
File: are-you-serious[1].jpg (30KB, 552x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
are-you-serious[1].jpg
30KB, 552x360px
>>558336218
You should fucking kill yourself
>>
File: cuntface.jpg (120KB, 616x748px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuntface.jpg
120KB, 616x748px
>>558336698
>>
>>558320574
One of the first rules of /b/, is no one is a special snow flake. There are very few unique entities in the world. To possibly consider that in all the universe, we are the only group of cells to hit the jackpot and become sentient, is absurd on the level of retard basketball.

Are aliens pale asians? I doupt it. They are too archetypal to be real. Clearly a human mental construct.
>>
>>558320574
ayy lmao
>>
>>558320574
my uncle sais that alians are the fallen angels of god that want to destroy humanity.
>>
File: image.jpg (438KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
438KB, 1024x1024px
Here is a pic on NASA website of mars. It's on their site, raw image. Zoom in and check it out. You can even see a faint cloud of dust under the UFO! I wonder what it is.
>>
Some people believe the aliens and UFOs our future humans from the future traveling time they are what we Evolve into?
>>
bump for more alien proof
>>
>>558336694
EXACTLY if someone was turly abducted by aliens how do they come back without a single piece of fucking evidence?
I mean like no weird strange bruises not PTSD no medical attention required no mental evaluation needed...etc
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
How the fuck are aliens going to warp the geometry of spac-time only to anal probe my unvle???
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (22KB, 362x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
22KB, 362x272px
>>
>>558338202
they're certainly millions of years more advanced than us if they can travel through space
>>
>>558320574
We're more likely to come in contact with their machinery than the species itself. An no it's unlikely any intelligent life on other worlds will be peaceful.
>>
The Phoenix Liights incident
>>
>>558336694
oh and 100% of their stories are the exact same thing...
grey aliens
big anime round eyes
oversize head
no mouth
5 feet tall
same old copycat shit
>>
>>558321747
Not a movie.

Some buy leaked it and the CIA hasn't said a word about it
>>
>>558338258
>uses other IPs address to talk to themselves
>EXTREME BUTTHURT FAGGOTRY:
> -- DETECTED.
>>
>>558338961
thats been proven a hoax many times...
well not really a hoax just the story
>>
>>558321285
>Dept of Naval Intelligence
>Airforce base
wat
>>
>>558339013
either that or they all telling the truth man
>>
>>558329717
Who says you aren't in hell already?
>>
>>558339214
>>558339013

> durrrr SCIENCE IS RELIGION
> durrripty derrrrrrr
> broken genes..
> inbreeding...
> the horror....
> the horror..........
>>
>>558339529
isnt it weird that people were not abducted by grey aliens UNTIL people created the fictional "grey" aliens in movies?
they're lying bro
>>
>558339937
> durrrr SCIENCE IS RELIGION
> durrripty derrrrrrr
> broken genes..
> inbreeding...
> the horror....
> the horror..........
>>
>>558339937

> durrrr SCIENCE IS RELIGION
> durrripty derrrrrrr
> broken genes..
> inbreeding...
> the horror....
> the horror..........
>>
>>558339937
maybe the abduction physical details are borrowed from the subconscious? ever read jacques valle?
>>
>>558339937
Except that's not true either. But there was more varieties of alien depictions in alleged abductions. before Close Encounters of the Third Kind popularized them. Now they're all greys.
>>
>>558339937

Five specific arguments against the extraterrestrial origins hypothesis for ufos

unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;
the humanoid body structure of the alleged "aliens" is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel;
the reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race;
the extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon; and
the apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives.
>>
>>558328754
Saying it's a religion is going pretty far. It doesn't have unifying text or doctorine. You seem to think that believing in aliens = believing in greys and alien abduction.
The fact of the matter is, we have no proof of aliens, but every explanation for why we have found no evidence of them so far is just a theory.
>>
>>558340743
okay look...man gets abducted by aliens
tells a story borrowed from movies and possibly video games but fabricates it
the man gets fame fortune and sympathy that he didnt deserve
another man sees the other man's success and decides to go "missing" for a few days then out of no where comes back an claims to be "abducted" by aliens using the same story the other man used
now this man has fame fortune and sympathy
the cycle goes on and on
so basically they are all attention whores who want nation wide fame for nothing
>>558341368
well not just greys many critics have said they used aliens off video games movies comic books online creepypastas google images etc and so on
>>
>>558341550
There's also the wonky belief that the Greys are actually human descendants from the future who are time travelers.
>>
>>558320574
Yes. Yes. In about 20 years. No.
>>
>>558341865
> SCIENCE IS RELIGION
> broken genes..
> inbreeding...
> the horror.....
> etc.
>>
I blame theosophy.
>>
>>558342087
Thats ridiculous...
humans have came to the last stage of evolution
>>
>>558341865
i understand that point completely, but you have this:
man finds himself in incredible weird and horrible situation
man comes back to his normal senses
man needs an explanation for it or he'll go insane
man borrows the time's normal "others" explanation for it.
once there where demons and witches and goblins and mermaids and ghosts and werewolves and Sasquatches, now there are aliens from other galaxies, but that doesn't make the experience less true
>>
>>558342565
In our current environment. You seem to believe our current form is somehow a conscious target of evolution when actually it is a natural process.
>>
>>558342360
m8 are you guys high on DXM gels or something?
>>558342624
What?
can you be more specific?
>weird horrible situation
did he murder and rape some loli after getting high on some strange drug?
>>
>>558343020
its been scientifically proven that we're at the end
theres no more
>>
File: 9t578ifkgk.jpg (11KB, 241x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9t578ifkgk.jpg
11KB, 241x209px
>Galactic Century 0198
>Ashtar Galactic Command's initiative to catalog and make contact with new species has been fruitful
>they have been monitoring the third planet from Sol for decades now
>the small blue world, covered in ocean, a single large moon
>the inhabitants are still somewhat emotionally and spiritually primitive
>but yet, this unassuming backwater world harbors some very brilliant minds
>they have astoundingly brilliant artist, poets, and philosophers
>even their understanding of the universe is surprisingly advanced, their machines, superb
>Command decides that with guidance, they could become A new member of the federation, and powerful allies against the dark ones.
>with no time to waste, they dispatch their flagship to planet earth
>first contact is made via the leaders of all world governments, the frivolous battles they wage abruptly end in light of this new knowledge
>then, a select few physicists, scientists, and astronomers are invited to meet the visitors.
>big name guys, michio kaku,neil degrasse tyson, etc.
>finally, it's time to reveal themselves to our entire species
>on a beautiful sunday morning, in front of the Lincoln memorial, the visitors appear
>they are typically what you'd expect them to look like, except instead of the unearthly horror that is they greys, these beings shimmer with light and goodness, the people have no fear of them.
>a crowd amasses, and for hours, their greatest scholars speak to us, as a race, as a whole.
>they teach us, and answer all those questions that we ourselves aren't even sure how to ask.
>a new era of love and peace is about to unfold before us, thanks to these beings
>an innocent looking young adult male approaches one of the ambassadors with a question
>the alien, looming over him, leans down to greet him.
>choking back a laugh, the boy asks, "are we going to burger king or what?"
>several more boys emerge from the crowd, and start chanting something
>"ayy lmao"
>>
>>558342565
Dumb fucking retard humans are still going to evolve even past this, humans arent even advanced we are still mindless violent fucking animals. Grow up you sack of shit.
>>
>>558343079
i can't be, that's the whole point, he suddenly saw a light in the sky and then he felt like the most horrible thing in the world was happening to him, then his mind made up the alien story to explain it because the actual truth he experienced is way beyond our sickest dreams
>>
>>558343263
That goes against everything known about evolution as I last heard. Source please.
>>
>>558343615
so he makes up a huge lie to stay out of a mental asylum
>>
>>558343808
they invented an amazing device called "google" that can easily find sources and things you are looking for on the internet
>>
>>558343852
no, its a mental protection thing, is the same thing that makes certain rape victims not remember what it actually happen
>>
>>558344052
>Makes big claim.
>Doesn't have source but clearly got it from somewhere.
>Tells people who question to go Google it.

Confirmed for Bible bashing closet faggot.
>>
>>558342087
>from the future
>doesn't bother to help us with our current crisis
Scumbag future ancestors
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>558343079
> DURRR SCIENCE IS RELIGION
> broken genes..
> inbreeding...
> the horror.....
> the horror.....

like what was mentioned before, it's ok. it's not your fault your sister is your mother.

not your fault.
genepool = please don't pollute it

thanks,
humanity.
>>
>>558344201
except certain rape victims will sometimes lie and make up a huge fabrication about being raped for the purpose of attention or so her bf wont break up with her for having sex....I mean "rape" with him
>>
>>558344882
> DURRR SCIENCE IS RELIGION, FAGGOT
> failing...
> oh so failing...
> dem failz...
>>
>>558328635
I will yell "Ayyy Lmao" then run
What movie is this?
>>
>>558328497
name it
>>
>>558344882
oh you are fucking with me, silly me
>>
>inb4 humans are the smartest beings in the universe and any alien life we find is as smart as squirrels or bacteria
>>
>>558345272
Sometimes I go on a feminist website create an account pose as a girl and claim i was raped and enjoyed it
then the biggest shitstorm will come
>>
Saying no is like saying hitler did something wrong
>>
>>558345596
he did do something wrong

he lost the war
>>
>>558345589
that's funny, you should include pics next time
>>
>>558321285
I love when aliums move like a fucking drugged mannequin with a fist in her anus
>>
>>558345120
Hahaha you`re so fucking funny AyyyFUCKINGlmao!!! Seriously.... It`s a retarded joke and breads cancerfags.
>>
>>558344387
This.
>>
File: 1390681160683.gif (531KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390681160683.gif
531KB, 300x300px
>>558320574
>>
File: ffsggf.jpg (52KB, 396x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ffsggf.jpg
52KB, 396x512px
yep
>>
>>558345589
>>558346171
>>
>>558345589
> DERR IM NOT A CHRISTIAN FAGGOT
> DERR SCIENCE IS RELEGION

> broken genes...
> inbreeding...
> the horror...
> the horror......
>>
>>558328678
You can pass a lie detector by clinching your asshole.... FYI
>>
>>558343275
I kek'd
>>
>>558346660
srs?
>>
>>558329113
What is the fucking point of a one second webm....
go die in a fire pls
>>
>>558327079
Ethiopian children have nothing to offer, and we give them 15 cents a day, which vastly improves their quality of life. why wouldnt the aliens give us the metaphorical 15 cent equivalent of technology and improve our lives?
Thread posts: 277
Thread images: 56


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.