[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/, I need to live under the radar for a couple months and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: asdf.jpg (65KB, 413x466px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
65KB, 413x466px
Hi /b/, I need to live under the radar for a couple months and I need advice on how to do it. In 7 days I will have $4,000 cash and the clothes on my back. I will not have any valid identification for 2 months and I need out of the state.

I have never done anything like this and I'm not even sure where to start. How do I make it on the street? Advice from anyone who has done this please.
>>
>>558024013
Also greentext your day. Thought the pic was just blank gift card but apparently it had that text on it. Much apologies I am on much drugs.
>>
>>558024224
>woke up at noon
>went to walmart for new phone
>went to friends house to set up new phone
>used new phone to try to find meth
>could not find meth
>instead went to work place to find out when I work next
>went home
>ate mushrooms
>walked 4 miles down highway
>walked back
>am now here
>>
>>558024013
innawoods cunt

It's easy. Just learn how to do basic shit. You'll be fine, but a little bored. Take up reading.
>>
>>558024224
>stay in motels, pay in cash
> DO NOT EVER USE A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
>Cash only for everything
>If you have a car and need gas, pay in cash.
>Take battery out of your phone

Go to fake name generator and get up an alias, write everything down, so if anyone asks for your name do that.

Make up a convincing story to people who ask you

Drive safe, do not get pulled over by the police.

>If big brother is after you, you will have to be low key as fuck, like hop 3 or 4 states.
>If big brother is the reason, avoid looking at cameras, buy a baseball cap and look low while in public crowds.

I got more advice but I am a bit drunk so...
>>
File: ht2ZArN.gif (2MB, 446x252px) Image search: [Google]
ht2ZArN.gif
2MB, 446x252px
>>558024829
switch motels every 2 or 3 nights as well
>>
>>558024013

What are you running from?
>>
>>558024735
If it comes down to it I know all the basics and I could live like that. I don't want to, though.

>>558024829
I have a car but in 7 days police will be looking for it. I can only cover a very small distance with it before I need to abandon it. How do I hitchhike? At gas stations, I guess?
>>
>>558025534
Don't be a fuck ass.
>Buy Bus Ticket to Vegas
>Buy Booze and Hookers
>Profit???
>>
>>558024013
>woke up 3pm
>felt like shit from caffeine last night
>ex I just broke up with completly wants me out of her life
>Okay, so shocked just numb
>Laptop since waking up
>>
How sketchy is it to ride a train across the country? I hadn't even thought of that. Will I ever get ID'd? It should be mentioned I will have a friend with me who also does not have identification.
>>
>>558025534
Then don't

>>558025975
Yeah, do this. Seriously. Get a prepaid card, book hotel room under bullshit name, use old ID or "university/school" ID and just stay there for a while. The cops there are literally retarded.
>>
>>558026341
from what i understand riding trains can be expensive, at least close to where im at(west coat)
like 300 bucks..per ride between stations, adding up to over a thousand quickly over states
>>
>>558026341
>>558025402

I asked a question cunt.
>>
>>558026341
How big is the brother you are running from? Jailbreak from county and running from the sheriff, or blowing up the golden gate and running from NSA/mossad?
>>
>>558024013
>wake up
>watch 2 seasons of The Shield
>Vic Mackey is a fucking badass

OP, do you live in Jersey?
>>
>>558026824
I could have sworn I answered it, too. I'll rewrite exactly what I thought I said before to be an ass.
The fuzz. fuq da fuz
>>
>wake up at 1pm
>switch off playing Dark Souls with my friend
>groceries
>go back to Dark Souls and repeat until now

Pretty active day. We even got groceries.
>>
>>558024013
to get out of the state you... just leave

there aren't fucking border checkpoints or anything you git
>>
>>558027081
Do it like these faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO3-AAVTeDA
>>
>>558027264
I still don't have identification for two months and I don't have a car to get out of the state with. I can't walk that far, either
>>
>>558024013
>wake up 7am, im still tired
>sleep on and off til 10, fap
>put minecraft in recycle bin, ''minecraft is cancer of the soul"
>play cry of fear
>'' i feel like reading"
>pick up infinite jest and lay down in bed to read it
>fall asleep, fuck, i usually never sleep this much
>go on /x/
>play cry of fear, glitches out after 3 hours, closes out, oh well
>take minecraft out of recycle bin to play it, "just for a while"
>here i am on /b/
>>
So you're running from the police. Why are you running from the police?
>>
Hey man, I don't want to be that guy, but maybe you would be better off turning yourself in..
>>
>>558027712
what state do you live in?
west coast, east? alaska?
>>
>>558027712
sounds sketchy but you can try hopping on moving trains at some tracks.
>>
>>558027712
Hey OP, you faggot. Answer my question. Are you from Jersey?
>>558028271
^Also, this.
>>
>>558028128
cus fuq da fuz

>>558028157
That's not very likely but I lol'd at the idea
>>
>>558028271
I'm near St. Louis.
>>
>>558028416
>Why are you running
>cus fuq da fuz
>can't even spell "cuz fuck the fuzz"
>asks for help

Kill yourself OP. That's how you get out of this shithole.
>>
File: ha126.jpg (325KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ha126.jpg
325KB, 1600x1200px
>>558028354
>>558028416
answer the question op
>>
if i knew your location i csn hook you up with a place to crash.
>>
Don't care anymore.
OP sucks cocks for clocks.
>>
>>558028628
looks like youre pretty close to either state line then, get walking op

are you an addict?
>>
>>558028789

What did you have to do in boy scouts to get those pins?
>>
>>558028789
I am currently a legitimate citizen and I have 0 criminal history or anything that would make me suspect of anything so it doesn't matter who watches this thread.
>>
been there, /b/ro. what are you facing? I had to move states 3 years ago and lay low after my second felony.
>>
> travel at night
> any buildings with a house spraypainted on the back are safe havens that you can easily hide inside.

Anyone have that infograph on homeless living/homeless symbols guide to help op out? I cant find it.
>>
>>558029536

So you plan to steal a pitiful $4,000 and go on the run?

Sounds worth it.
>>
>>558029576
> any buildings with a house spraypainted
tell me moar
>>
File: ha127.jpg (112KB, 1071x899px) Image search: [Google]
ha127.jpg
112KB, 1071x899px
>>558029536
>>558028789
>>558029521
not my pics, found them on /b/
>>
>>558030036
Theres certain symbols homeless people use in urban areas to help eachother out. A simple box with a triangle on top signifies a house, or safe house, meaning there is some way inside the building so that you may hide or avoid bad weather conditions. There's an infograph or jpeg about it online. Im too fucked to look it up. Theres about 10 - 20 symbols all together.
>>
>>558029991
Nope, I have $4,000 cash that I legitimately earned and I intend to go on the run for two months. If I can sell my car fast enough I will have an additional ~1,500 dollars.

>>558029565
Just need to stay on the low key. How did you move three states?
>>
>>558030831
http://www.moma.org/interactives/exhibitions/2011/talktome/assets/TTM_147-large.jpg
>>
>>558031015
This is a horrible idea. Why go on the lamb? CP? Raped your sister? You have to leave the country for those m8
>>
>>558031015
Tell us what you're going to do and i'll help you. I have experience in this sort of thing.
>>
Depends on the gravity of your situation, first you need a location in mind, if there is going to be a full out manhunt for you then it will only be a matter of time if your just hitchhiking, you would need to move as fast as possible. Either hitch a ride with a truck driver going cross country (Offer cash and look for one that doesnt look like hes going to rape you.) or hitch a grey hound whenever you are ready. lay low, find monthly motels for cheap and don't go out much unless its for food for the first month or so, from their try to establish yourself as a local somewhere like a bar or pool hall, find a cheap place and try and live as humble as possible, work manual labor jobs, preferably cash jobs.
>>
>>558031035
Ty. I know youre supposed to use chalk but the people in my state use spray paint.
>>
>>558024013

police now know
Prepare to get butt fucked 4 leif
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.