[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why a lot of people dislike the majority of Americans, especially

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: Untitled.jpg (16KB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
16KB, 255x164px
Why a lot of people dislike the majority of Americans, especially on the net.
>>
File: Untitled3.jpg (298KB, 1374x971px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.jpg
298KB, 1374x971px
At least in my "third world", the number of facebook whores is not as high as in the states
>>
File: Untitled4.jpg (125KB, 965x606px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.jpg
125KB, 965x606px
it appears she probably has a high confidence rate due to these comments, which i'd say are not exactly true lol
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (29KB, 259x255px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
29KB, 259x255px
a bit of backstory :

as most of you are probably aware of what happened with Malaysian Airlines plane MH17,a facebook statement quickly came to surface from the official facebook page of the company

I saw this girl quickly bashing on the Russians, not only hating them for downing the plane (no confirmation) , but she generally bashes the people in that region

so I stepped in,making her write me a PM some time later

kthx cow
>>
File: XAX.jpg (49KB, 427x199px) Image search: [Google]
XAX.jpg
49KB, 427x199px
this is what made her write her initial message :\
>>
>>557484763
I think that's because americans are the loudest.
They never hesitate to voice their opinion, no matter how stupid it is, no matter how little they know about the topic.
So the americans get all the hate.
But in reality they are not dumber or more obnoxious than people from other nations.
>>
>>557486262
...ur right
>>
>>557486262
you might be right - but I personally have not witness so much aggression towards not so progressed countries from the behalf of any other nation , only Americans believe they are the best and only in the world - and that the rest of the world is simply their playground for soldiers

it makes me scared,to see what kind of youth they are raising over the atlantic lol
>>
>>557486472

That's because of the weird arrogance that gets instilled into these people from birth. America is the greatest, it's the best country in the world, muh freedomz, that shit. A natural result of that is not only arrogance and blind patriotism, but that they look down on anywhere that ISN'T America as inferior. It's a fucking weird and, honestly, terrifying phenomenon
>>
>>557485838
As someone who lives in a predominantly asian area, I agree with what she says. Asians shouldnt be behind the wheel of anything, let alone an airliner.
>>
>>557486667
agreed

and I normally have nothing against americans or any other nation , many of the americans above 35 years of age are really nice and open minded , and adore the world and every person in every country , its the younger generation that is utterly broke and in a 100 years would have access to all the current arms and technology of the states

imagine these people who are currently 15-20 being on top governmental positions ?

something needs to change
>>
stupid Americans, planes use autopilot
>>
File: Honey-Boo-Boo-.jpg (104KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Honey-Boo-Boo-.jpg
104KB, 900x600px
and this is not my first encounter with the ill-behaved american youth - in many online games,when i've mentioned my birthplace , i quickly get responses such as ( americas junk yard,thats where we proud americans throw our trash )

ironically , countries in the Balkan region of Eastern EU are one of the oldest on the continent ..
>>
>>557484763
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>557487573
i love that reply :D

everytime i see someone post it , i roll down in laughter @ gorilla warfare = D
>>
Amerifag here.

I rarely ever meet a blindly patriotic person over here. About the only thing "radical American" over here is that just about everyone supports the soldiers (not many people agree with the wars, conflicts and military occupations).

And it's not the youngins you need to worry about, it's all the old people. Fuckers are crazy.
>>
File: 1405708136430.jpg (77KB, 480x548px) Image search: [Google]
1405708136430.jpg
77KB, 480x548px
>>
>>557487969
so it seems in an internet phenomenon ?
>>
>>557484848
You are honestly such an aspie.

She's retarded and so are you.

>Ohhh hurrr, maybe get educated and not have big boobs.

what kind of fucking comeback is that you nerd?
Why are you preaching to this insignificant piece of shit. Why does it bother you?

What makes me laugh is that you don't give a fuck, if you really gave a fuck about that plane and passengers you wouldn't be here trying to earn brownie points by revealing that americans or girls are our biggest problem. You'd be making a charity, or actually doing hard research finding the facts of what happened. Not recite some stupid article you found off google put into your own words showing off your 7th grade english skills.

Prententious little virgins such as yourself are as bad as those fedora wearing atheists. Shut the fuck up seriously.
>>
>>557488035
I admit that these people do exist, it's just that the Internet brings out the worst.

All in all, most Americans are decent, reasonable individuals. Yes, "America is the greatest country" is shoved down our throats, but the actual general consensus is that we're just happy to not live in a civil-war riddled dictatorship. Could be better, could be worse.
>>
>>557488960
Fucking this, you losers.
Vultures on the internet are just as bad as the media. There'll be like a couple videos on the internet of americans being dumb, so the oh-so insecure population of the world assert their superiority over an actual powerful nation (I'm not american) by laughing and claiming the general population of Americans are dumb. It then becomes a joke, people get views and laughs out of it, it gets out of hand and tv shows go around asking dumb americans questions about geography and for anybody out of school, in a normal environment living your normal life doing groceries etc, in the actual real world where the capital of Russia is irrelevant these normal people mess up and are portrayed as dumb.

Really, it's a joke that Americans are dumb. Stop being retards and treating people like shit because of some meme or show you watched.
>>
She IS from Texas...
>>
>>557486262
Americans are obnoxious.
>>
>>557486667
>That's because of the weird arrogance that gets instilled into these people from birth. America is the greatest, it's the best country in the world, muh freedomz, that shit. A natural result of that is not only arrogance and blind patriotism, but that they look down on anywhere that ISN'T America as inferior. It's a fucking weird and, honestly, terrifying phenomenon
Yeah, the Dutch have the same problem.
>>
>>557486908
(1) The younger US generation is neither better nor worse
(2) China will soon enough overcome the USA anyway
>>
>>557488713
My thoughts put in words.
>>
>>557486908
People over 35 account for most of the racists and homophobes in America.
>>
>>557488713
did you even bother reading and understanding what I wrote ?

i'll give you a more basic version , seems you are unable to comprehend the previous one

"maybe you should invest in being a more educated person, rather than relying on your facebook cleavage photos to get you somewhere in life"

good enough for you,madman ?
>>
>>557487969
>just about everyone supports the soldiers
That sounds really dumb already. Also, I think your standards for what constitutes "blind patriotism" are extremely high.
>>
>>557490714
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>557484763
not only are those the loud ones, those are the ones loud on the internet, which is your only way of seeing american people.
>>
>>557488713
This

Correct Americans that are this unintelligent exist. Same with every other country. If you weren't adding really offensive dumbass slutty Americans on your Facebook you wouldn't have been offended.

1/10 for using Facebook in general.
>>
This is the most retarded thread I've seen in a while, thanks for the hearty laughs OP

The only people more retarded than the people who use Facebook are the ones who take it seriously enough to shame them for using it.
>>
>>557484763
American here,
The reason behind this sense of superiority and self entitlement is because it is instilled in us through the school system. I remember having it hammered into me through most of elementary school that America is bigger and better than everyone else, and all the other countries need our help and pity. It wasn't until the internet came that i realized how much the world despises us.
>>
>>557488713
This nigga speaks the truth. Too many people miss the irony of trying to defeat "internet villians" with their "internet heroics". No one gives a shit what you say. If you really want to "make a difference" stop spamming people on social media and go out and do something you fucking sponge.
>>
>>557490714
gr8b8m8
>>
File: 5iUeuuU - Imgur.jpg (362KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
5iUeuuU - Imgur.jpg
362KB, 1680x1050px
id consider myself a lurker on /b/ but im taking the time out of my day to tell you how much of a faggot you are op
>>
>>557491115
>It wasn't until the internet came that i realized how much the world despises us.

Sorry but this is just an example of an idiot who happens to be American. If you need the internet to give you give you different perspectives, then you truly are a basement dwelling neckbeard. Try talking to people or reading a book.
>>
SPAM HER PAGE
>>
>>557484763
im american and i dislike a majority of americans as well
>>
>>557491001
it seems some of you have issues with being able to understand what you read on the screen

i have not added her on facebook,she is the one who wrote to me on a personal message

the reason I wrote that public comment under the MAR facebook page ,is because the scale of this tragedy is huge and innocent people,including a lot of children have died a horrific death - she dares to make a stereotypical joke ( asian people being bad at driving any vehicle ) and then saying, let US americans do it - as if she can drive anything besides cock in her genetalia.

i'm glad i rustled your jimmies tho
>>
Fuck that bitch. Spam her
>>
>>557491524
How retarded are you?

Are you saying if I leave my house in a suburban neighbourhood to "play" with my friends as a 14 yearold I will get a perspective on how Islam see my lifestyle as wrong?

This is the most retarded thing I have seen in my entire life.

Not all people are millionaires who can travel to every fucking country in the world to see how people view them.

So that is where the internet comes in.
Retard
>>
>>557486262
I would argue that we're a big country, with a culture based on stating opinions, so we have a lot of idiots who will do this, but I believe there is also a fair share that don't argue things they don't know about and aren't retarded. Granted I'm not giving the best case by stating this
To;Dr I wouldn't say "never"
>>
>>557486262
expressing stupid opinions is a stupid act in itself, thus proving OPs point.
>>
>>557490258
The dutch are right though. Holland is the bestest.
>>
>>557491798
You didn't rustle anyone's jimmies. You basically made a thread on here displaying your faggotry and then were called a faggot for your effort. You would have been better off just posting a pic of yourself in a fedora sucking dick.
>>
File: 1403532039894.jpg (73KB, 670x501px) Image search: [Google]
1403532039894.jpg
73KB, 670x501px
>>557489539
Welcome to /b/
>>
File: 1405375384876.jpg (82KB, 479x680px) Image search: [Google]
1405375384876.jpg
82KB, 479x680px
> stupid people voice their opinions the loudest
> intelligent people mind their own business
> people from other nations conveniently decide that the loudmouthed idiots must be the only demographic in America because its all they hear
> willfully ignorant of the fact that theyve made zero effort to tap any sort of intelligent discourse, paint <400 million people with same brush in a blisteringly ironic bid to loudly voice an opinion with little to no basis in fact

muh highground
>>
>>557491939
even if the net isnt the most reliable source of cultural opinion, its better than nothin - i agree
>>
>>557491939
No I'm saying leave your house and talk to someone who has another perspective or walk to a newsstand or bookstore and read something. Or just let the internet dictate everything you think.
>>
>>557492217
the simple fact that you are still replying to me in this thread and bother yourself with wanting to imagine homosexual intercourse means I HAVE rustled your jimmies , gl mate
>>
>>557492236
Politics seems to reflect the ignorant opinion tho so it seems there's obviously a serious majority of ignorance there.

But you're right I think, interesting point to make.
>>
>>557492406
Nigga, talk about making assumptions.

Fucking ingrate.
>>
>>557492456
Well now I'll have to send you a message on FB making fun of dead children in the Ukraine to get back at you I guess.
>>
>>557484763

ashley, fuck yeah
>>
>>557492778
or you can not get back at me , as it's all good fun and talking on the net - not to e taken seriously mate, be chilly willy
>>
>>557485118
dat bitch is fugly
>>
>>557493013
Irony.
>>
File: you-are-not-so-smart-man.jpg (71KB, 580x422px) Image search: [Google]
you-are-not-so-smart-man.jpg
71KB, 580x422px
>>557493150
indeed
>>
This is the worst OP I have ever seen.

Pseudo-intellectual bullshit going on in this thread.

Sorting his fedora shelf between posts and basking in the glory of euphoria.

Its even worse than those 14 yearolds that come here once in a while to ask us to help them with bullshit.

Or even worse than the people using /b/ as their secret club.

Just to get it straight, its a random board you fuck.

we dont give a shit about you being offended over the internet by some dumb bitch.

You dont look smart for telling her off.

Go watch some my little pony now you classy fuck.
>>
>>557493548
You seem somewhat upset.
You should not be.
>>
File: 1404731819130.png (170KB, 380x531px) Image search: [Google]
1404731819130.png
170KB, 380x531px
>>557492631
That's a whole other can of worms. America's political climate involves ENORMOUS amounts of propaganda being flung to and fro, and while the public is actually starting to evolve past it, our government has been playing the disinformation game for so long that it has become a science:

> tell blatant lie, associate agreement with being a better person
> associate disagreement with being a weaker, ignorant, lesser person with deeply flawed belief system
> use two-party system to keep level-headed and rational campaigns off the radar and Americans blaming each other instead of holding politicians accountable

Every country has very similar problems politically, but as a huge exporter of media and entertainment, ours naturally puts up a bigger circus, as well.

Honestly, I'd say about 40% of American citizenry actually buy into it and root for their team like its fucking football and not setting precedents for the future, and the rest are too disenfranchised and apathetic to try changing it, opting instead to just tune it out and hope that fire burns itself out (but it wont).
>>
>>557493735
Very well put.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.