[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I tell you a story /b/? >be me >be 20 >be in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20121116_165518.jpg (166KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20121116_165518.jpg
166KB, 540x540px
Can I tell you a story /b/?

>be me
>be 20
>be in the army
>be sandbagging because stupid town is flooded
>workin 20 hour days
>finally resting
>phone starts going crazy
>wtf its like 3 in the morning
>its my uncle on my mothers side
>ignore it and try to sleep
>phone wont stop
>read my uncles message
>he going off about random shit
>saying my father isn't my real father
>don't believe him
>he used to be a meth addict
>dismiss it as crazy
>but the idea sticks in the back of my mind
>think about it all day while sandbagging next day
>finish sandbagging
>text my uncle
>ask if hes being serious
>says yes
>asks if I want to hear the full story
>say yes
>>
>tells me my real father was strangled to death with a seatbelt in an airport parking lot
>all happened when I was a baby
>the person I call dad met my mother when she was pregnant
>told her he would raise me as his own
>told her not to tell anybody
>say ok uncle
>still dismiss as crazy
>call family members and ask around about it
>they all say uncle is a meth head and crazy
>call mom
>tell her what uncle said
>says hes a crazy meth head
>ask if dads my real dad
>no response
>ask again
>"anon ill call you later im driving"
>ask again
>"anon not now"
>"Its a yes or no question is dad my fucking dad"
>"no anon he's not"
>hang up the phone
>don't know how to feel act
>mom comes to my house a couple days later and confirms everything my uncle said was true
>none of my family know except my uncle mom and dad
>my whole dads side thinks im related to them

I dont know what to say or do or feel /b/
>>
>>556771897

TLDR:
>Uncle tells me my father isnt my real father

Seriously though the first half has nothing to do with the story. Unless you were just trying to let everyone know you were in the Army, but I doubt that has to do with the story
>>
>>556772180
>tells me my real father was strangled to death with a seatbelt in an airport parking lot

lol what?
>>
>>556772358

he was setting the mood
>>
Pre typing, what is it?
>>
>>556772358
I posted this before I saw the second half. Now I feel like a dick. Did not see that coming. Sorry anon, story hit me in the feels.
>>
>>556772358
sorry im just all fucked right now

>>556772413
she said he got into dealing drugs and the drug deal went bad
>>
>>556772180
If he raised you right he's still your dad you just didn't come from his dick.
>>
>>556772358
He is setting the scene and building character motherfucker. Damn.
>>
Plot twist

>Uncle killed your dad.
>>
>>556772947
But who was phone?
>>
>>556772180
Why did they choose to hide the story from you?

Seems like it would have come out sooner or later.

Also you need to start wondering why your uncle squealed about it.
>>
>>556772701
ahhh, that makes more sense. wow thats shit anon.

but this other guy is a cool dude for takeing care of you all these years. and if your real dad was an addict your life may have turned out better this way.

still weird feeling
>>
>>556772768
Im grateful of him raising me and that he treated me like one of his own but my parents split up when i was around 14 and my father stopped giving a shit about me and i think this is why although he doesnt know i knw hes not my real dad yet
>>
>>556773070
This. What was his motive for dropping a metric fuckton of reality on you out of the blue
>>
Does it really matter? if the nigger you've called dad acts like your dad, raised you, and loved you like a dad, then hes more your dad then that dead nigger?
>>
>>556773292
/thread
>>
>>556773070
my mother said it was always her intent to tell me sooner or later but she said as years passed it got harder and harder. My uncle said he wanted my mother to tell me from the beginning and she never would so finally he just got sick of it.
>>
You can fuck your not so cousins! Woot!
>>
>>556773456
Kek
>>
File: 1351676017470.jpg (59KB, 568x934px) Image search: [Google]
1351676017470.jpg
59KB, 568x934px
Be am become batman
>>
>>556773292
>>556773338
Nothing has changed but how wouldnt it piss you off if this was kept from you your whole life?
>>
>>556773403
Well, seems to me like you're doing well for yourself. Get the most you can out of the Army and don't let this change your life.

I think anyone would feel really strange after finding that out at age 20. Hopefully time will heal it. Just promise yourself that you'll never do that to your kids, and make sure you don't put yourself in a position where you end up selling drugs at an airport parking lot when you have a pregnant wife.
>>
>>556773674
I can see your point there anon I'd be pretty shitty. But at the end of the day it could've been worse for op.
Everythingturnedoutprettyokay.png
>>
>>556771897
>>556772180
I have a similar story
>I'm 20 years old
>have older brother, mother was 45 when she "had" me
>have different godmother then brother
>know her as marsha
>as a kid I'm always dropped at her moms house she was 18-28 in my childhood years
>she would watch movies and play with me the whole time_ my bro never came with
>she used to come at Christmas and give me trash bags filled with wrapped presents, tons of video games and awesome toys, literally everything on my list
>at 18 I started renting a house on a lake to live at with my friends
>two days later I see my birth certificate for first time
> mother is really Marsha
> she was 16
>family confirms it
> I've known for two years haven't told Marsha I know
>she's 36 now has two little girls 6 and 8, she is raising them with her husband
>idk my dad
> I have 2 sisters that don't know they have an older brother
>>
>>556771897
>He
>Is
>Still
>Your
>Dad
>>
Hey, at least you have a father figure.
Some of us have to walk this world alone...
>>
The guy who says hes your dad is your dad, the dead guy was just a stupid fuck who allowed himself to get strangled. Why are you wierd about it OP?what your stupid uncle said changes only that you now know that your uncle is an even bigger twat than you thought.
Hug your dad and your mommand thank them for not raping you and that you didnt grow up in the streets sucking cocks for food.
Im probably not my fathers son because my mother was a cheating cocklover, but the guy who raised me was awesome.
You are welcome OP.
>>
>>556773674

True, the lies (or whatever you wan't to call it) can still hurt regardless of what has actually happened and what it means. I know dat feel.
>>
>>556773839
thanks anon i really appreciate it. I plan on going to school after getting out and hopefully someday be a great father!
>>
>>556772413
I know right what a punkass
>>
>>556771897
>>556772180
>>556772701
>>556773136
>>556773403

how comes your meth head uncle is the third living person to know this shit op?
>>
>>556771897
rtghdg
>>
>>556772180
You're retarded, he is your real dad. Don't have to be blood related for that relationship.
>>
>>556774228
>how comes your meth head uncle is the third living person to know this shit op?
see:
>556772947
>>
>>556773970
what was your initial reaction when you found out?

>>556774070
Im sorry anon i know im more fortunate than others in this world.
>>
>>556774453
Yeah be glad your shit fake-dad got belt-strangled and your uncle saved you from a life with a dirt-bag.
>>
>>556773136
this is such fucking bullshit

i am so sick of hearing stories about cunts that lie to men about having offspring with others
>>
File: 1345280932489.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1345280932489.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>>556771897
tfw I think we're in the same unit
>>
>>556774849
really?
>>
>>556774849
Yeah man are you talking about International Falls?
>>
>>556774803
nevermind im autistic i thought
>>556773136
said
>although he doesnt know hes not my real dad yet

read it wrong
>>
>>556775169
>>556775169
Im Canadian m8
>>
>>556774685
Dude stuck around to help raise another man's child, even if he eventually left.
>>
>>556772180

Anon, I didn't know my parenty were not really married (at church that is) until I was at the age of 23... I also got to know my dad was with my moms sister before, they had a kid (my step-sister) who died from leukemia when she was very young. They then broke up and my mother went with him far far away from both their families... all of this I learned at the age of 23 when I got engaged with my todays ex-wife. My parents were in rage - told me I would break my life forever... told this in front of my former fiance... you can imagine the trouble that caused... and all of that just because they didn't tell me earlier...
Mom and dad played as if everything was normal for my whole life up to that point. So I kind of understand how you feel. Here's what helped me be ok with the situation: just imagine what your parents must have gone through at that time. Myself I am divorced by now (happened three years ago) and I do know what such a situation means for your life... it nothing but traumatic. It can break you completely.
So the thing most people try to do is to displace their past... to deny what has happened just so they can continue living their lifes and not crumble. This obviously is not the proper way to deal with shit. Ideally you should always work through your past, find out what good this brought to your life and embrace everything that was, is and will be. That's how I deal with my past and I'm able to love my broken marriage as of today.
I do know however, that my parents have never gone that way and are not living in peace with all of their past... they keep hiding those stories as good as they can and this causes huge issues for them...
So what I learned from that: I have to understand and accept, that they chose this way so we could have a good childhood. On the other hand it teached me that I'll never be like them. I'll always try to tell the truth and be honest about myself and my life.

Hope this helps a bit...
>>
>dad died in february
>was a really good guy but a poorfag
>could not give a shit that he's gone
>no reason for me to be this selfish, he was a great dad

I simply do not care and haven't shed a single tear

wtf is wrong with me, /b/?
>>
>>556775836
That helped alot. Thank you anon. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>556776613

Glad I could help
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.