[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post the last copy pasta youve read/seen ill start What

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 20

File: drake-bell-6.jpg (34KB, 427x620px) Image search: [Google]
drake-bell-6.jpg
34KB, 427x620px
ITT post the last copy pasta youve read/seen

ill start

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>
>>
>>555752929
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>555752929
/thread
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
cool thread OP
>>
>>
>>
>>555752861
>>
File: burriot.jpg (36KB, 315x268px) Image search: [Google]
burriot.jpg
36KB, 315x268px
>>555753262
lol
>>
>>555753262

cool post anonafag, couldn't even spiderman?

>>
File: 1404716773553.jpg (55KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1404716773553.jpg
55KB, 600x564px
>>
>>555752861
>>
OP should have thought this out a little more carefully.
>>
>>
ravioli ravioli give the fuormoli, kiddo
>>
you really didn't think this through did you OP
>>
>>
>>
File: 1403800498193.jpg (12KB, 280x321px) Image search: [Google]
1403800498193.jpg
12KB, 280x321px
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>555753397
>>
File: 60856384.jpg (69KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
60856384.jpg
69KB, 544x400px
>>
File: HcrCveS.jpg (21KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
HcrCveS.jpg
21KB, 480x352px
>>
>>
File: 1388213833052.jpg (41KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1388213833052.jpg
41KB, 398x500px
>>555753657
>>
>>
>>
>>555752861
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
File: 45.jpg (17KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
17KB, 285x300px
>>555753657
>>
>>
Lol, I'm blind. I can post anything.
>be me
>world's greatest hacker
>#1 on FBI's most wanted list
>but they can't track me down because i always delete my browser history
>just got done hacking entire internet
>now every user in the world gets redirected to blackpeoplemeet.com
>epic lulz
>one of my hackerbros messages me on AIM
>tells me that 420_1337_h4x0r_420, my #1 hackerbro, has been arrested
>they were able to backtrace his IP because he forgot to browse on incognito mode
>word on the street is he's already ratted me out
>look out window
>FBI helicopters circling overhead
>hah! those bastards don't know who they're dealing with
>open up internet explorer
>get redirected to blackpeoplemeet.com
>oh yeah, forgot about that
>run disableblackpeoplemeet.exe
>now it's time for some world class hacking
>go to fbi.gov/hack
>fuck, there's a password
>something appears on the bottom right corner of my screen
>it's that goddamn talking paperclip
>"it looks like you're trying to hack the FBI. would you like help?"
>fuck off clippy, i'm trying to work here
>"it looks like you're trying to hack the FBI. would you-"
>click the little fucker just to make him shut up
>clippy gives me the password
>guess he's not so bad after all
>now that i'm in, i go to fbi.gov/hack/helicopters
>"congratulations, hacker!" you now have full control of the FBI's helicopters! what would you like them to do?"
>"A) turn left B) turn right C) ascend D) descend E) explode"
>go with option E
>BOOM, baby
>flaming helicopters fall from the sky
>mfw
>>
>>
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
>>
>>555752861
>>
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about woman, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the He-Man Woman Hater's Club, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Feminist Groups, and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in misogyny and I'm the top shit talker in the entire Misogynist force. You are nothing to me but just another dyke. I will wipe you the fuck out with a cock the likes of which has never been seen before by you or your fish eating friends, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, twat. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of burly men across the internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the rape, whore. The rape that humiliates and haunts the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, girl. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can rape you in over seven hundred ways, and that's without even using my hands. Not only am I extensively trained in rape, but I have access to herpes, aids, syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little cunt. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "girl power" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will cum fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, lesbo.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 408x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 408x600px
Hello, my name is Juan Pastoroni, CEO of Copy Pasta Industries. I'd like to let you know that we've just gained copyrights on a lot of copy pastas seen in this chat. If you are using them right now, please refrain from doing so, or risk being fined under copyright infringement. Thank you, and don't be funny and copy and paste this. This is business, kid. Again, no cappuccino pasterino or you're fucking deaderino kidderino

>lies
>>
>>555752861
>>
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in tuttifrutiunarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: ATWAJ.jpg (233KB, 1754x1188px) Image search: [Google]
ATWAJ.jpg
233KB, 1754x1188px
>>555752861
I love this thread so much
>>
>>
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo ;!
>>
>>
>>555754548
>>
File: 1370707782222.png (79KB, 685x596px) Image search: [Google]
1370707782222.png
79KB, 685x596px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>555755648
>>
?Congratulations faggots, you got a reaction from John. That's what you wanted, right? Well, I've decided I don't like people like you. You've messed with the community of the wrong psychopath.(Shit was soo Psycho) Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.
Your pitiful hacking skills are hilarious. Hacking profiles and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted bitches? Can you tear through hitlers tumbler walls without leaving a mark? Your silly little faggots won't protect you. I've John'd into many computers and "My" Bitched on the users. I've Tumbled into games. I have been Shitposting since I had a computer. It's what I was raised to do.
You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling. All you are is just a community of internet no lifes. Have you ever Cashed anyone? I have no empathy and I will probably feel joy peeling your skin off your jappanese drawn people.
You think I'm giving you an empty John? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places (Tumbler/feminism) that you don't want to know about. If you live even close to me you better fear for your Cash.
Track my jerking off to pictures on facebook if you want to, but I am smart enough to use a library computer(not gonna change that, too kek). Hack into my account if you want, but it'll just make it easier for me to track you.
With love,
A psychopath
>>
>>
>>
wow... this fucking thread

i didn't know /b/ could become any worse
>>
>>555752861
>>
>>
Voy a jugar tu juego mexicano. NO TIENEN NADA, SON UNA MIERDA SU EQUIPO Y HOLANDA LES ROMPIO EL CULO, NUNCA VAN A LLEGAR A UNA FINAL, NUNCA VAN A GANAR UN MUNDIAL Y EL MEJOR JUGADOR DE SU HISTORIA ES UN GRANO EN EL CULO DEL PEOR JUGADOR DE ESTE PLANTEL ARGENTINO. NO TIENEN HUEVO, NO TIENEN GARRA NI CORAZON, NO EXISTEN.
>>
>>555756003
>>
>>555752861
Someone didn't think this through..
>>
hat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

check my id
>>
>>
>>555755846
>>
File: 321324321432.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
321324321432.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>555755846
Dear Spy,

Congratulations, you got a reaction from the RED Team. That's what you wanted, right?
Well, I've decided I don't like people like you. You've messed with the team of the wrong engineer. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful backstabbing skills are hilarious. Electro-sapping sentries and disguising as our Scout is level 1. Can you disguise as our other engineer and pretend to upgrade our senties while you secretly sapp them? Can you backstab our entire team while going unkilled? Your silly little suitcase won't protect you. I have blasted many bullets into Spies and exposed many fake disguises. I've created mini sentries. I've been making buildings since I had a Constuction PDA. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling. All you are is just a Spy with no skill. Have you ever backstabbed a Soldier while he was rocket jumping? I have no empathy and I will probably feel joy seeing my teammates use my teleporter to capture your points.

You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you respawn even close to me you better fear for your life.

Electro-Sapp my sentries if you want to, but I am smart enough to carry enough metal to make more. Backstab me if you want, but I'll just use one of my various teleporters to come kill you again.

With love,

Engineer

P.S. I would fear for your hats while you still have them.
>>
>>
>>555756109
>wow... this fucking thread
>i didn't know /b/ could become any worse
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>555756220

i didn't know /b/ could becowow... this fucking thread

i didn't know /b/ couwow... this fucking thread

ld become any wow... this fucking thread

worsewow... this fucking thread

i didn't know /b/wow... this fucking thread

could become any worse
me any worse
>>
>>
>>555752861
>ITT post the last copy pasta youve read/seen
>ill start
>>
>>
>>
File: dont_tell_the_fbi_i_have_cp.png (78KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dont_tell_the_fbi_i_have_cp.png
78KB, 259x194px
>>
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x1136px
I just raped my sister
>>
>>
>>555756324
>i didn't know /b/ could becowow... this fucking thread
>i didn't know /b/ couwow... this fucking thread
>ld become any wow... this fucking thread
>worsewow... this fucking thread
>i didn't know /b/wow... this fucking thread
>could become any worse
>me any worse
>>
>What the fuck did you just fucking >say about me, you little bitch? I’ll >have you know I graduated top of >my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve >been involved in numerous secret >raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over >300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper >in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will >wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my> fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think >again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the> USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes > out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re >fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>
>>555752861
>>
>>555756650
>i didn't know /b/ could becowow... this fucking thread
>i didn't know /b/ couwow... this fucking thread
>ld become any wow... this fucking thread
>worsewow... this fucking thread
>i didn't know /b/wow... this fucking thread
>could become any worse
>me any worse
>>
>>555756778

could become any worse
me any worse
>>
>>555756937

could become any worse
me any worse
>>

>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>

could become any worse
me any worse
>>

could become any worse
me any worse
>>

could become any worse
me any worse
>>
File: mr t tears.gif (688KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
mr t tears.gif
688KB, 320x246px
>>555756778
My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you better stop immediately." Tears welled up in his yes when he realized exactly what was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really and destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Don't smoke. Please don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through." I agreed and at 21 I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>555757898
>My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you better stop immediately." Tears welled up in his yes when he realized exactly what was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really and destroyed me. My mother said to me, "Don't smoke. Please don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through." I agreed and at 21 I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
>>
I think you all fail to see the point of a long-running novel series revolving around character progression. It's supposed to be slow, because on top of it's drama and mystery elements, the main genre is slice of life.

Building a relationship to one another and having the audience feel apart of it takes time, and something as deep as intercourse would not only ruin what it's trying to slowly build but make it harder to take it farther without it turning into pure romance.

I mean sooner down the line (whenever the author continues to release another book, he's slow as fuck but make claims as to want to keep writing even when they get to college), yeah they're going to fuck but they still have to find themselves and start dating first.

The ending though was great. Set-up what was to come of their relationship to move forward past being just classmates and friends.

This can be seen by firstly the pink in the air, with all the cherry blossoms, as they walk to their back to the dark, walking toward the sunset, the path that goes past our view.

As he imagines saying that he would be by her side to take on the business side, this creates an inner problem that can later be solved. The cherry blossoms falling, the wind blowing, her smile and the line "It's Spring". Ending on their back to the viewers looking toward the light. A look forward onto their future, and what is to make of their relationship.

Of course it was KyoAni showing off what they could do, but the symbolism in this final scene wrapped up S1 nicely but set-up for so much more for what is to come.
>>
File: 1404764815423.jpg (17KB, 480x418px) Image search: [Google]
1404764815423.jpg
17KB, 480x418px
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in tuttifrutiunarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
NOBODY CARES! You stupid cunt shut your fucking mouth. Oh my god shut up, shut up, a million times shut up. I'm going to kill you...shut up. Nobody cares
>>
>>
It is well known that circumcision can be traced back to ancient Egypt. Culturally, it is still prevalent among Jewish and Islamic families, but is also fairly common throughout the US. The reason for this is partly because of American cornflake magnate John Harvey Kellogg.

Kellogg declared a ‘war on masturbationEat the end of the 19th century, which sparked an ‘anti-masturbation hysteriaEin society. This was in part because he was an influential politician. Many doctors thought that masturbation would lead to exhaustion, paralysis, and heart disease.

In addition to recommending eating corn flakes as a means to prevent masturbation, Kellogg decided to use circumcision as a means also. At the time, it was hailed as a very practical idea. It was thought that not using any anesthetic would make boys associate masturbation with the pain felt during circumcision.

The concept spread through English speaking countries, and because of its place in certain cultures and the likelihood that circumcised fathers will circumcise their sons, it is still very present today.
>>
my dog died /b/. what do?
>>
>>
>>
>>

could become any worse
me any worse
>>
File: 5523535333.jpg (126KB, 984x629px) Image search: [Google]
5523535333.jpg
126KB, 984x629px

could become any worse
me any worse
>>
File: boomhauer.jpg (9KB, 240x249px) Image search: [Google]
boomhauer.jpg
9KB, 240x249px
S’goin’ on man,

Dang ol’, name’s Boomhauer n’ tellyawhat, hate erry single oneayou, knowudimsayin? All ya’ll fat, dang ol’,
dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spend errydamnsecondoftheday checkin out du du dumb pictures. Talkinabout, damnwaste atime, yaskme,
knowimsayin’?. For realman, anyo’ya’ll even, talkinabout, goin out to the club, getwhatimean, get somudatyaknow, WHOO WHOO, knowimsayinman? Talkinabout,
y’know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang ol’ computer, and just click-click-click-click-click, thateasyman, gettinon the dang ol’ websites and just lookinatda dang ol’
picshas and bein’ like hehelookadis, man, knowimsayin, but tellyahwut, ya’ll takinittoofar man, tellinya, too far.

Don’t be, talkinbout, beatinaroun a bush, juslike, bestraightuptalkinabouttellitlikeitis. Dangol’,
juslookatme,man. Gotnoproblemso’erhere,man, tellyouhwut. Gotmeset o’ weights, knowimsayin, jusgetonthatb-b-benchpress,
knowimsayin, juslike twohunderdthreehundered pounds, justbelike SOOPSOOPSOOP, dangol, like40repsaintnothin, turnarounddangol,
getouttomyridesallyman, revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOM, dangol, built hermuhself, knowimsayinman? Watyou uptoman, dangolgettinonthecomputer, justlike, typetytype,
talkinbout, nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman, dangol, gotme3rdgirlthisweek, tookherhome, knowimsayinman. (Talkinabout, gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction, knowimtalkinboutman?
Justlikedangol, talkinbout, just like.. damn). Dangol, shouldbeashamed ayourselves. Tellyouhwutman,
justtellinitlikeitis
>>
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.