[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some OC to post to Tumblr for y'all. I just wrote this,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 20

File: TumblrNotePg1.jpg (262KB, 697x862px) Image search: [Google]
TumblrNotePg1.jpg
262KB, 697x862px
Some OC to post to Tumblr for y'all.
I just wrote this, don't have a Tumblr account, can't be fucked to get one. I think you might like its content.
Posting Tumblr-able images first, then copypastable text will follow.
Enjoy. Hope this turns out useful to the community.

Image 1/2
>>
File: TumblrNotePg2.jpg (245KB, 698x907px) Image search: [Google]
TumblrNotePg2.jpg
245KB, 698x907px
Image 2/2
>>
(Text 1/4)

Dear individuals of Tumblr,

Note first that this is addressed to the individuals of Tumblr, not (in the style of "Dear 4chan") to the service itself, which is a collective and as such does not actually have its own initiative. This is addressed to the individuals, to the reader… to you - because you can make a difference in your own life.

I will speak for myself: I am confidently a man. I am not threatened in my manhood by others' opinions of it, or their opinions of the generalized construct of gender. I do not get bothered or "triggered" when I see a picture online or read a dissenting opinion.

There are several reasons for this, but easily the most critical one is that I do not define myself or my worth by my sexuality. I find there to be a lot more to the human animal than what gets you off, and that's largely why it's hard for me to have respect for people who lose their shit about gender identification: It's not your definition of your sexuality that bothers me, it's the complete lack of anything else of substance.

Oh, I'm sure you're all beautiful, unique little flowers with deep life experiences and so much wisdom to share. Unfortunately, the majority of what you say in public is along the lines of "check your privilege, CIS scum" and other such gender-charged divisiveness.

What we're talking about here is a big chunk of the difference between humans and other animals. Humans (most of us, anyways), via our neurological and social evolution, are able to transcend our basic animal instincts to organize and improve ourselves in an intellectual and logical setting. This is a root cause of why human society is different from, say, deer society.
>>
>>555237624
I have to bounce so i only read the first 2 para's. based on that assuming the content of the rest of the post is similar:
OP you gloriously diplopmatically /b/ ass madafaking nigger....i love you (no homo)
>>
Why do rapists rape? They either do not have the ability or they choose not to suppress a (possibly hyperstimulated) instinct to sexual dominance and control. Why do serial killers kill? They similarly do not control their own possibly hyperstimulated desire to dominate over life and breath itself. These are crimes of violence, of control. But at a more fundamental level, they are crimes of a lack of control - control of the self, particularly of the self's unbridled animalism.

By defining so much of yourselves within the instinctual, animalistic domain of sex and gender, you are in effect operating on a similar intellectual level to those you so despise. You are allowing a part of your lesser-evolved self to control your self-perception, and often your actions. To be sure, if you do not stoop to the low level of violence, you certainly do not belong in the same socially despised group as rapists and serial killers, but you certainly don't deserve to view yourselves as intellectual superiors, either.

Case in point: The apoplectic, hyperventilating finger-pointing about the "suicide" of one of your own. I will ignore for a moment the fact that there is no official death report, that there is no real documentation of such an occurrence at all. I will take at face value the claim that she slit her wrists because she was "triggered" by something she saw posted by a 4chan troll, which is frankly a pretty generous head start to give.

Even given all of that, the simple fact that she would actually end her own life over something some douchebag posted on the internet is illustrative of how much damage the ideology of militant gender-campaigning does to the hearts and minds of those who get sucked into it. You pat each other on the back all day, legitimizing these feelings of rage, inadequacy, and victimization in each other, and then get surprised when one of your group can't handle even the most impersonal of "triggers"?
>>
(Text 3/4)

There are literally countless options one can take when confronted with such a situation, but for simplicity I will mention two possibilities here. A person could:

1) - Slit her wrists and bleed out, ending her life.
2) - Turn off the fucking internet and grab a shower.

Which brings me directly to the final point of this piece: a concept known as "locus of control."

A person's locus of control is the theoretical place (intellectual, emotional, spiritual, etc) from which he or she drives his/her daily actions and experiences. It is elementary to categorize loci of control as either internal or external. The vast majority of these loci are external, while there is only one truly internal locus: one's self.

For example, a hated but maintained job is a very common external locus of control. It obviously controls many of your actions and your schedule, but with time it also begins to affect the deeper parts of your psyche - the way you think and feel about things, your generalized outlook on life. It can be a very destructive external locus of control indeed.

Another common and misunderstood external locus of control is religion. Many people think of it as internal, because they mistakenly believe it is a "personal relationship", but in reality it is taking the most fundamental constructs of one's life and modeling them after a primitive writer in a foreign land which is usually translated through many layers of languages - very much external to one's self.

If you're looking to your parents for your decision-making, that's an external locus of control. If you're waiting for a government check, that's another external locus. If you're subservient to your husband in a way that damages your life, you guessed it, external locus of control.
>>
jesus fucking christ

tl;dr

sagebomb this shit
>>
(Text 4/4)

If you're actively learning new things in a bid to improve yourself, improve your future prospects, and make your life and community a little bit better, congratulations, that's an internal and very healthy locus of control.

If you're blaming your woes, personal or professional, on some social/cultural construct of oppression and privilege, I have some bad news for you.

In a very real way, that's an even more destructive external locus of control than many of the others, because there's no way you can force that locus to give you what you're looking for. A government may very well provide you with the check or the benefits you need. Same thing for parents, or for a disliked job. But the social construct of oppression is not going to change because you scream at it through the internet. You are never going to get what you seek through that locus of control. The entire situation is quite literally hopeless.

So, by definition, your rage is completely impotent. The only way you could restore its potency is by turning it on its rightful target, yourself, for the cause of wasting so much of your life blaming a nebulous nothing for your problems. Only then can you start to acknowledge the cause of your emotional turbulence and begin to heal it.

In conclusion, you will most certainly succeed at swaying a portion, perhaps even a large portion, of the masses to your empty cause through talking points and logically dubious emotional arguments. But know that a good many of us, like myself, see through your bullshit like the plate-glass window that it is, and we can clearly see that it is you who is throwing stones at it from the inside.

Love,
4chan
>>
Be careful with that OP, they might get triggered again!
>>
>>555238462
If you're too fucking retarded to read two pages of text, enjoy your fucking fail.
>>
Bretty gud OP
>>
Nice work OP. Although I think it's taking tumblerinas more serious than they actually deserve.
>>
File: 131819518466.jpg (74KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
131819518466.jpg
74KB, 720x540px
Dear OP,
What you have written, is intelligent, well articulated, and has acted as a positive, personal trigger for myself. I truly thank you for these words of wisdom.
>>
I like your way of thinking, OP. Nicely written.

I don't have tumblr either, tho, so can't help you with that part.
>>
Why even bother. There's nothing anyone can say to stop Tumblr from whining about oppression and being hyper sensitive to any inkling of relation to harsh truths. Typing this up was a waste of time, no one will agree with you, and even if they do, they certainly won't go out of their way to change a mindset they've had for years now. Just keep spamming them with gore or whatever and hope they all eventually kill themselves.
>>
>>555239583
Thanks /b/ro

>>555239639
Spread the word here if you can. Obviously enough Channers are on Tumblr to make a difference if they just know this exists.
>>
File: 1314559349816.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1314559349816.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
Welcome to autismville

Inhabitants: OP
>>
>>555239767
Meh, I actually enjoy putting thought into things and particularly writing short-form pieces with decent compositional content.
>>
>>555239767
You're probably right, but still I'd like to see Tumblr's reaction to that.
>>
to lazy of a nigger to dump my gore folder. here faggots enjoy
http://jimmielerusttel.imgur.com/all/
>>
>>555239583
>Positive trigger

Get this shit started up guys, it could do something, think of the butthurt of people saying they've been triggered positively that made them leave tumblr to do something with their life as opposed to sitting behind a keyboard ranting about nothing and overreacting to everything
>>
>>555237624
yawn
>>
File: This.png (29KB, 1187x298px)
This.png
29KB, 1187x298px
>>555240218

>http://jimmielerusttel.imgur.com/all/

Pic related
>>
>write letters saying /mlp/ was behind it all
>Say that /b/ is the kind and loving board and Tumblr should come see why
>Proceed to post a shitload of gore on /b/
>????
>profit
>>
>>555240469
What a massive faggot >>555240218
is. Someone get that nigger back in it's cage.
>>
>left the red squiggles on
What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>555240469
go to view albums and click on it there
>>
>>555240598
why u mad?
>>
File: Tumblr1NoSquig.jpg (259KB, 699x876px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr1NoSquig.jpg
259KB, 699x876px
>>555240741
Constructive criticism accepted

No squiggles, 1/2
>>
I'm not smart enough to have written this, but I'm smart enough to understand it's really good.

Good for you, OP. They won't give two shits about it, but hey, you can't say you didn't try.
>>
>>555237624
Anyone want a Tumblr account for raiding/fuckery?
>>
File: Tumblr2NoSquig.jpg (245KB, 716x916px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr2NoSquig.jpg
245KB, 716x916px
>>555240741
>>555241354

No squiggles, 2/2
>>
File: 1396336285348.jpg (22KB, 298x299px) Image search: [Google]
1396336285348.jpg
22KB, 298x299px
I for one like these Tumblr fags just the way they are,my time on /b/ would be too boring without 'em,they make me kek and cringe at the same time.

In all seriousness,the fuck would OP want to 'change' these people or make these snowflakes make a difference? Without these type of people we wouldn't have raids,no lulz and no keks,etc.Don't get me wrong,I like this OC,very enlightening and intelligent but Tumblr doesn't deserve it,let Tumblr fags be fags so my sides could be sent to Orbit.
>>
>>555241038

Sweet, thanks man
>>
File: a4ayh.jpg (77KB, 490x393px) Image search: [Google]
a4ayh.jpg
77KB, 490x393px
yumyum
https://www.change.org/petitions/tumblr-that-all-users-of-tumblr-be-labelled-as-mentally-handicapped-landwhales
>6136 signatures
https://www.change.org/petitions/internet-crime-complaint-center-recognize-4chan-raids-as-internet-crimes-and-hold-the-participants-responsible-for-their-harmful-actions
>3495 signatures

#sides triggered
>>
>>555237624
<desire to dominate over life and breath itself
>>
10/10 gr8ly written.

But don't expect any feminazi's to actually comprehend any of what you wrote. They live in denial.
>>
>>555242485
>greentexting: a difficult endeavour
>>
op is fucking jesus christ! thank you very much for this!! </b3
>>
>>555242597
>>555242845
Thanks gents.
>>
>>555237624
So basically tumblr is for faggots?
>>
OP, your post shows you dont actually care about having any sort of debate or conversation. You start off by strawmanning the 'individuals of tumblr' and represent them as a monolithic group. Next you show no understanding of the difference between gender and sex. Then you strawman some more trying to pretend that you actually put in effort to research and understand what 'they' are saying. This is why 4chan and tumblr are incommensurable. Because as much as you despite them for their over empathy. They despite 4chan for the paucity of empathy. The only difference is latter makes it easier to be a keyboard warrior like yourself OP
>>
>>555242062
^this!!
>>
10/10 OP
>>
>>555243353
Despised*
>>
>>555243353
You know what? I'm sure my arguments are not perfect. If you have a different viewpoint on it, that's fine.
But here's the deal: I am perfectly capable of looking myself in the mirror and becoming better for it. Even becoming better for having read comments such as yours.
These modern Tumblr feminists have no such ability. And they're doing nothing but defeating themselves for it.
Thanks for your thoughts.
>>
yeah manhood who wants some feminist blogs to fuck with??
>toxic-tulip
>bracex
> teamkittens888
>mimibon
>dylan-del-rey
>>
>>555243353
Also re: the difference between gender and sex:
Sex is something you choose to have, outside rape of course.
Gender is something that is determined by your DNA, it is immutable.
Any other viewpoint on this flies in the face of simple biology.
>>
>>555243353
>difference between gender and sex
lel
>>
>>555243353
One more thing: I don't think you know what creating a strawman is.
I address it to the individuals of Tumblr - every individual is free to take it at his or her own interpretation, and that's fine with me. there is no strawman there.
I then spend a bunch of time talking about myself, and other time talking about generalized psychological concepts. If you think I'm creating a "Strawman" that somehow includes you, I'd suggest that you think about why you so readily place yourself in that nonexistent group.
Your logical fallacies are amusing to me.
>>
tbh it would just be lost on them if you posted it.
I'd like to point out that while your locus of control is important, it is not something many people know how to change on their own. That's why we need to get them the mental help that they need. And if we make them feel so bad about themselves to the point that they commit suicide, then they won't have ever reached their full potential. Instead of bullying people to try to get them to change, why not give them or encourage them to get the help they need?
Also, while it's crucial to a healthy outlook on life to have an internal locus of control, there are problems with society that need to be addressed and they cannot all be blamed on a person's mentality.
>>
>>555237624
This is definitely the best logical trouncing of SJWs that I've seen. My one problem is that we're taking them too seriously...
>>
>>555244982
Well, there's a limit to what you can say in two typewritten pages, after all. I'm just holding up a mirror.
>>
>>555243820
So what is the intent of your piece? As a mirror to be held up to feminists on tumblr. If you want them to engage with your piece you should start off by knowing that everyone who knows what third wave feminism is probably feels that the conflation of gender and sex is 'problematic' at best. If you want to engage with themthen you should probably show you have looked up.the issues, at least cite some spurces debunking the idea of the social contruct of gender. Because in the end your message is going to fall on deaf ears, if you actuslly want a dialogue or to change some peoples minds then you need to show you tried aswell. I mean if you just want cudos from /b/ then im sure this will do fine. Also what are you hoping to achieve by saying 'im strong, what people say to me doesnt affect my self worth' so what for some people it does and telling them to get over it is like telling someone who is depressed to.cheer up. Its just not that easy. Sorry if this is a wall of text
>>
>>555244762
The fourth paragraph is purely you construing tumblr individuals as a caracature. How is that not a straw man?
>>
>>555245350
If you're not going to do it yourself, it's never going to end. No one is going to do it for you.
The purpose of the text is to simply illustrate how dumb Tumblr feminism is. If it "falls on deaf ears" I don't give a shit. I wrote it to organize my own thoughts on the subject, and I'm sharing it so others can consider what I've written.
If you want to take some of its wisdom and improve yourself, enjoy. If you want to stay mad, knock yourself out. I don't care. I've got a life to live.
>>
Someone needs to put this on Tumblr as a counter to everyone whining about oppression pronto because it will shut up at least a few people on that shitsite
>>
>>555245948
You're all wonderful little unique flowers.

You're picking apart 1500 words on the basis of two sentences.

I'm not arguing with you on here any longer. Fuck off.
>>
>>555246042
That's the point.
Not "someone."
You.
>>
>>555246372
Tumblr's way too fucking confusing and annoying. Screw that. I don't care that much.
>>
>>555246216
Lol shutting down debate. Jesus maybe you should start a tumblr
>>
Just gonna be honest, OP, no one is going to give a shit on tumblr. I'm an antifem/antisjw, deal with these people regularly, and they won't reason with you, even if they know they're totally and completely wrong. Wasting your time.
>>
>>555246372
Tumblr's way too fucking confusing and annoying. Screw that. I don't care that much...
>>
>>555245974
You wrote it to get a slap on the back from /b/ros, fucking admit it.
Also >I've got a life to lead
>bashing feminism with poor as shit arguments on /b/
Yeah OK...
>>
>>555246525
Write a well-reasoned response which is similar in scope, bitch.
>>
>>555247123
owned
>>
>>555246942
Oh, now the annoyed little cunt is going to try to shame me like a grade-schooler. I've obviously gotten under your skin. Don't like what you see in the mirror, huh?
Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>555240345
>sitting behind a keyboard ranting about nothing and overreacting to everything

But, isn't that what we do?
>>
File: 1395717263309.jpg (104KB, 639x426px) Image search: [Google]
1395717263309.jpg
104KB, 639x426px
>>555238462
confirmed for feminist. bump for op, well done.
>>
>>555247123
>OP takes shit on the floor, says its a faberge egg
> point out that the egg is infact a ball of shit
>You make a faberge egg bitch!
>>
a community of people on tumblr would probably applaud op.
>>
>>555247417
Sorry dude i dont spend my time composing poor 'smackdowns' for the praise of my surrogate internet family.
>>
>>555247694
>Doesn't attempt to do anything constructive
>Goes around complaining about how much other peoples' shit stinks
>Doesn't have the intellectual capacity to create a similar logical argument
>Blames other people, complains more
>Sucks as a human being for rest of life
>>
>>555248041
you're a feminist, on tumblr, you do exactly that.
>>
>>555246216

>gets #rekt
>I'm not talking to u anymore

lol OP, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>555247952
>faggots is not a community on tumblr, it's all of tumblr
>>
>>555248268
and your a /b/tard

you can't get pussy even if you tried
>>
>>555248184
Cant take criticism. Enjoys the positive reinforcement of /b/ doesnt read dossenting opinion in hope of trying to understand the nuances of the issue.
>>
I love this. Good job op
>>
>>555248425
>you're

My g/f of 6 years would disagree.
>>
>>555248539
Spread it around!
>>
File: That's good.gif (328KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
That's good.gif
328KB, 300x167px
>>
File: farage.png (228KB, 259x378px) Image search: [Google]
farage.png
228KB, 259x378px
>>555247694

mfw this is a good analogy and OP is a tremendous homofaggot.

At least you tried, OP. I admire your effort, but all that pseudo-psychology bullshit just doesn't fly, and even if it did, do you really think the snowflakes who frequent tumblr have any kind of introspection at all? Your little piece there will make absolutely no difference, most of them not even having the reading comprehension to understand it in the first place. A gore picture would actually be much more effective in this case.
>>
>>555244386
this is b8
>>
File: 1366994577794.jpg (65KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1366994577794.jpg
65KB, 500x494px
>>555237624
>>555237814

ABSOLUTELY BASED
>>
>>555249180
Meh, I only care to the extent that this "little piece" can illustrate to others how deranged they are. If they don't get it, I don't care.
Also, there will be at least a few of them with some level of reading comprehension who might blow a stack or two. Potential lulz.
>>
>>555248458
You have to admit OP has a good argument. Your counterargument is more a criticism of OP's presentation, than of the meat of his argument.

Please, if you can, counter the points OP made about the tumblrite's lack of emotional control. Then this can be called a debate, instead of a faggotous rant.

Otherwise, fuck off back to sjw-land.
>>
>>555249910
Actually, I take my first sentence back - you don't have to admit that. I don't anyone here would ever admit the opposing party has a good argument.
>>
>>555239767
>implying writing a well thought out, cohesive appeal isn't it's own reward

I've seriously writtin like 11 long anonymous internet appeals, likely to be seen by only one or two people, just for the sake of doing it.
>>
Thanks for the comments all. I hope this is useful in your travels. I'll repost it later today to a hopefully new set of lurkers.
Don't forget to spread it around! /b/ro love.
>>
>>555251080
Exactly, I did this largely to organize my own thoughts.
People without significant cranial activity will never understand that.
>>
>>555237624
but... but... MAH PRIVLEGE
>>
File: 1370462256655.png (277KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1370462256655.png
277KB, 500x390px
>>555237624
>>555237814
And then there's this faggot trying to pretend we're not doing this just for the laughs.
>>
>>555248556
my 6 year old g/f would disagree too
>>
> talks to the individuals of tumblr
> signs '4chan'
retard
>>
>>555251713
That's one of the best Nic Cages I've ever seen.
>>
>>555251713
But perfectly describes why I hate tumbler
>>
>>555251901
Why can a collective not address an individual?
I don't find that retarded at all.
Governments write personalized letters to their constituents all the time.
>>
>>555245350
People help those who help themselves. mang.

Ain't no way I'm gonna help some whining nigger until they try to change themself.

We've all been depressed, brah. At some point at some time. But we all learn to pull ourselves out of it. Some people just need to learn.
>>
>>555251387
dammit OP, i was on your side!
>people without significant cranial activity
now I just can't picture you without a fedora.
>>
File: 1400010541970.jpg (175KB, 317x699px) Image search: [Google]
1400010541970.jpg
175KB, 317x699px
op confirmed faggot
>>
>>555252396
Ok so you know nothing about psychology. Cool. Can see you've really studied the issues at hand
>>
Some post all of this on Tumblr in the tags we were spamming.
>>
>>555253875
This
>>
>>555253875
Why not you?
At least save it and repost it here later so more people see it and Tumblr it.
>>
File: 1393170210930.jpg (75KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1393170210930.jpg
75KB, 500x383px
>All these faglords with superiority complexes who can't stand to see something well written because it makes them feel like they're not better than somebody
>>
>>555237624
What phase are we in?
>>
>>555238464
You should end it with "An individual of 4chan," so your first point isn't rendered invalid.
>>
>>555254482
Eh? Not sure I follow ya.
>>
>>555237624
>implying the average tumblr feminist understands a single fucking word
>>
>>555254672
I was on another thread and they said they're are planning a phase 3
>>
>>555254581
I'm going to post it again later tonight so new eyes see it, and I will change it then.
>>
>>555244182
Isn't that the other way around? Your giblets are your sex, I always thought.
>>
>>555254753
I have no idea about that - this was merely my brain droppings.
>>
>>555253460
What do you mean?

I'm no blockhead who ignores facts opposing him. I'll spin on a dime if you can give me information otherwise.
>>
>>555254995
Sex can be used as another word for gender.
The main confusion a lot of these people seem to have is that they do not understand that gender is immutable. It doesn't change because you have a mental disorder. You still have an XX or XY chromosome layout.
>>
>>555245350
it's not your call who this piece of writing makes sense to
>>555248041
yes you do
>>555248425
so much for high horsing straw man fallacies eh?
>>
>>555237624
>>555237814
You should add we are anonymous we do not forgive we do not forget
>>
>>555237624
>>555237814
>>555238008
>>555238159
>>555238309
>>555238464

Great job OP, I really enjoyed this read even though its not aimed at hurting them.
>>
>>555253460
strawman
>>
>>555255779
Thank you. I hope the level of dialogue can improve with offerings such as this.
>>
>>555238462
He thinks sage is a downvote
>look at him
>look at him and laugh

Good work OP.
>>
>>555254581
>>555254990

Just sign it 'Anon' or 'Anonymous.'
Or don't sign it off at all.

Stop being retarded
>>
File: 1394101534430.jpg (146KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
1394101534430.jpg
146KB, 600x808px
>>555256160

>dialogue
>with tumblr
>>
I'm jealous OP. I wish I was as popular on /b/ as you.
>>
>>555257679
How about you try to offer some constructive criticism without being a total fucking asshole?
Your yarmulke is in the way of your anus. Gonna have to get it drycleaned.
>>
>>555257852
Or among us. You know, there's more to society than just Tumblr.
>>
>>555251901
nah tho, you want attention? is that it?
>>
>>555238462
Kill you are self
>>
>>555237624
you should sign it Anonymous. given the context you created in the first para '4chan" might refer to the boards and not the people. other than that as i said earlier: Amazing job /b/ro
>>
>>555237624
tl;dr
>>
>>555258759
translation: kill you'reself
ultimate grammer
>>
>>555258946
Newfaggy question

what does tfw,hfw and tl;dr mean?
>>
>>555259135
That's the next le ebin maymee
kill you are self.
kill you'reself.
fagot nigir
>>
>>555259374
>that feel when
>his face when
>too long, didn't read
>mfw is my face when
>yfw is your face when
>>
>>555258084

It was constructive, faggot.
>>
>>555259374
There face when
His face When
too long; didn't read
Lurk some more
>>
File: tipping7.png (203KB, 470x463px) Image search: [Google]
tipping7.png
203KB, 470x463px
>>555258084

>on /b/
>asking people to not be assholes
>>
>>555259409
my apologies
>>
>>555259135

>grammer
>>
>>555259581
>>555259592
Thank you you grloius faggots. thank you
>>
File: annie_fitz.jpg (7KB, 180x263px) Image search: [Google]
annie_fitz.jpg
7KB, 180x263px
>>555259592
>There face when

This fucking retard
>>
>>555259872
kill you'reself
heven
you fagot
nigir
comite suicide
>>
>>555260094
no fagit
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zrpESOgVmA

How to be a pussy
>>
>>555260794

>those big nigger tits

9/10 would interbreed with
>>
>>555260794

It's funny 'cause she's black
>>
>>555261324
I know would milk em
>>
File: rJx4zNo.gif (905KB, 250x441px) Image search: [Google]
rJx4zNo.gif
905KB, 250x441px
>>555237814
Don't tell them in the first image that 4chan has no initiative and all that and then sign it 4chan in the second image.

Other than that, interesting read.
>>
>>555260794
So no evidence from /pol/
>>
>>555260794
when it started i was sad, at the end i was enjoying it.
>>
>>555262376
This
I first didn't like it but the end was amazing
Based Black girl is based and has nice tits
>>
>>555260794
Tumblr is planning another raid? Really they never learn do they. Its fine some kids need a good dick slap to the face so they can learn
>>
>>555262275
apparently not
im hoping the who-tards try some shit. ive saying for the last 3 days fuck up tumblr. drive all the little girlsaway and gift Tumblr to all the SFW fags and get Moot to give /b/ more server space
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.