[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's official, the niggers won. When is the 1st amend

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 49

File: file.png (155KB, 274x335px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
155KB, 274x335px
It's official, the niggers won.

When is the 1st amendment going to be completely repealed?

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/04/radio-host-anthony-cumia-from-opie-and-anthony-says-hes-been-fired-for-a-twitter-rant/
>>
Yeah, it's pretty fucked. I'll miss him.
>>
Thank fuck hes gone.
>>
not a 1st amendment issue. learn to separate the fucking government from your life you twat.
>>
>>554647681
R.I.P to my Paizon Anthony.
>>
>>554647738
>African American detected
>>
He's 100% right. These Niggers act like fucking animals & because of bullshit political correctness he pays the price. He should be given an award for self restraint. That Nigger Bitch would have been filled with lead if I had pistol & she attacked me. Fuck all you Niggers & your fucking obsession with "Disrespect". Anthony is the victim, but because this Nigger Bitch felt "Disrespected" its ok for her to act like a violent animal? What a fucking joke. The best part is "disrespect" is probably the #1 leading cause of unnatural death in the black community. The race war can't start soon enough. Fuck You Niggers & Your Fucking Ghetto Mentality. FUCK YOU!!!
>>
It's not a first amendment issue.
He represents the company he works for, SiriusXM.
And if he's pissing off a lot of people and the media covers it, it makes SiriusXM look bad.
Which is why he got fired.
It's not about freedom of speech.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 640x960px
What's the deal with racism anyways?

>pic relates

Can we not get along? This girl has a point.
>>
>>554649353
Because Black people get a pass when they behave like savage animals.
>>
the only honest show is gone, fucking idiots
i hope he'll do something with jimmy
>>
>>554647602
> listen to opie and Anthony
> sound like drunk highschoolers rambling on about nothing of value
> go back to listening to music
No idea why you kids enjoy people screaming shit into your ears.
>>
>>554649973
I beg of you to give it a chance. It really is a good show with good comedians.

http://youtu.be/CybGo6hALVo?t=3m29s
>>
>>554648927
Point is that he SXM could have been behind him and left him alone. Then again radio shows often don't do that.

When I said freedom of speech I didn't mean it as an actual case for his civil rights. I meant it in that he, and a lot of people, can't speak freely without Sharpton and any other politically correct cop attacking them.

Freedom of speech is allowed, but is held under heavy scrutiny. Hard to say what you want and still have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>554650104
I did give them a chance, that's where I formed my opinions of these guys.
>>
>>554650512
You don't like any of their "iconic" shows? What don't you like about them? I didn't like them at first, I just listened for Patrice O'neal, but then I realized Opie & Anthony are pretty funny themselves.
>>
>>554650459
If people think that what Anthony said is wrong, they are allowed to tell people that.
And why the fuck would Sirius stand behind Ant?
ALL he does is talk shit about them, how horrible they are to O&A, how he doesn't get paid enough, and how they suck Hoo-hoo-howie's dick and not his.
>>
>>554650669
I'm not a fan of people yelling while they talk, much like the drunkards at a bar. They have their own views that they feel that they need to share and I don't care for it. I fear to ask, but is patrice o'neal another one of these people?
>>
File: Jimmy.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
>>554650946
Good point Chip.
>>
>>554651291
tss thanks
>>
>>554649586
Yeah, that's why there is way way more black people in jail. Because they get a pass. what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>554647602
anyone find the black chick in the pictures he took?
>>
>>554651227
Patrice O'neal was a stand up Comedian. I liked his special Elephant in the room, I liked it a lot. I also liked his other two specials. One day while browsing youtube I saw he was on different radio shows.

Amazing to me he was absolutely hilarious on the radio and was pleasant to listen to. He was on a lot of Radio shows, but the one he was on the most was O&A.

At first I didn't like O&A and purely listened for his input, and then I realized they were pretty funny too. I still like Patrice more than them, but I also like them a whole lot too.

A lot of good stand up comics frequent their show. Bob Kelly, Rich Vos, Jim Norton, Louie CK, and Joe Derosa.
>>
>>554647602
O&A are the least funny part of their show so I don't give a fuck. RIP O'Neal.
>>
>>554651463
No one knows. I'm sure she'll be on the TV soon with Sharpton singing we shall overcome.
>>
I was just thinking last week while listening to these guys who's gonna say something to get them fired first. Love the show,gna be shit without ant he carries it. I hope they all quit and say fuck you to xm.
>>
>>554651429
pull your head out of your ass
pay attention to the thread
>niggress attacks guy
>guy tweets about being attacked by savage animal
>guy (who is the victim of assault, remember) loses his job

>MURRICA
>>
>>554649353
If your eggs and ham is green you should probably throw it out, cuz that shit is out of date.
>>
at the end of the day this is how they want it to end with xm. when they all do their own show without am through podcast's it will be way better without xm's censorship, as well as the bullshit stern is pulling behind the scenes
>>
>>554649353
I just looked up this girl's home town of Alvin, Tx. It is 82% white and 2% black.

It is very easy to be anti-racist when you see more racist rednecks than black people every day. However some of us grew up around people of various races and to say that all races are the same is a complete lie.
>>
File: 1400680520991.jpg (13KB, 240x198px) Image search: [Google]
1400680520991.jpg
13KB, 240x198px
>>554651894
He's the one that turned it into a race issue.
Instead of just talking shit about her, he turned it into "black people are animals and not human"
He did this to himself.
>>
>>554651660
Anthony's pretty funny. I always liked his discussions with Patrice.
>>
>>554652106
yep, she's a cunt plain and simple. If she was white he wouldn't have assumed it had anything to do with race. This is the definition of racism.
>>
>>554652106
Yeah, he did. But I think he has a right to be a racist prick.

>Brandeburg v. Ohio
>>
America will join the rest of the civilized world when they give up weapons

Only a matter of time now
>>
>>554652063
What a shame. Sam just got his job at SXM
>>554652349
I'm never giving up my nerf guns.
>>
Shows gotta be done,copies probably shitting his pants,he cant carry that show. They should get bill burr.
>>
File: liljimmy.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
liljimmy.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>554652276
He does.
None of his rights were taken away!
He got fired from the company he worked for, that's not against the constitution or anything.
Stop acting likes his rights were taken away.
>>
File: file.png (923KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
923KB, 750x500px
>>554652498
No, I was just saying it in unrealistic terms. I think he should be a racist prick and everyone's ok with it. Like when Reagan was president.

>Better times, better times.
>>
>>554652498
People are so spoiled in this country they don't even know what freedom of speech is. You fags realized that calling Obama a muslim commie would get you put in jail and probably toured in many countries right? that's what freedom of speech protects against. It's not the freedom make money regardless of speech.
>>
The people would use MUH 1ST AMENDMENT during these issues use the same logic as some yelling FIRE in a crowded room in that the person should not be punished for it. 1st Amendment protect you from Government backlash whilst speaking against it. People who think they can say whatever stupid bullshit they want and not be punished appropriately are the biggest morons in America right now. Private entities are not subject to the 1st Amendment, so you can say your bullshit, which I'm fine with, but don't whine and cry when you get shitcanned from your job for saying it.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>554652798
Because Alex Jones is in jail right now for saying what he says about Obama right?
You're delusional.
>>554652690
Oh yeah I think it's okay that he said that.
I don't care.
But Sirius does.
>>
>>554649973

They had Jim Florentine on last week and that guy is a fucking G. I could listen to him and norton ramble about people being dumb all day...
>>
What's the actual tweet? My bet is that he said worse shit and didn't get fired for it before
>>
Man, this is really really unfortunate.

Guys, he was fired for something he did outside of work, irrelevant to work. Sirius needed to take advantage of the chance to seem "anti-racist," so to appease a small crowd of minorities and butthurt conservative assholes, he's gone.

FUCK THIS WORLD
>>
>>554653431
TWEETING is not something you should be able to get fired for! That's the fucking point!
>>
>>554647602
For a moment I thought about coming on here and trying to explain why this has nothing to do with the 1st amendment, but then I remembered this is /b/ where finding actual common sense is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
>>
File: opie-anthony-jim.jpg (102KB, 560x483px) Image search: [Google]
opie-anthony-jim.jpg
102KB, 560x483px
>>554653431
They're pretty bad.
I don't feel like getting the others.
>>
File: speech.png (52KB, 566x577px) Image search: [Google]
speech.png
52KB, 566x577px
>>554647602
>>554653919
>>554654070
>>
File: ant.png (30KB, 518x410px) Image search: [Google]
ant.png
30KB, 518x410px
>>554654202
Fuck, wrong pic.
God I'm a fucking moron.
>>
>>554653431
read the article, man
in my opinion the tweets were pretty bad fccwise but i mean... i love anthony and opie even sometimes and it just that kind of thing that should be addressed on the radio and not on twitter. i dont know if you remember but anthony had a crazy rant about a black guy who stole his identity (ID i mean) to win the lottery in some shittown USA. and the let that go. He just didnt had the medium to instantly form hes thoughts. real shame to see him go i hope ill listen to him some time soon.
>>
[email protected], [email protected]

email complaints to these guys. Like them or not, you shouldn't get fired for something like this. They're one of the last shows that just speak their mind and have funny, open discussions with respected comedians. It's a good show.
>>
File: 1398015380281.jpg (58KB, 580x679px) Image search: [Google]
1398015380281.jpg
58KB, 580x679px
>>554654282
...That's it?
>>
>>554654209
Asshole, I'm not even THINKING of free speech.

It's about a company using TWITTER as a grounds to fire somebody. If you'd listened to their show at all, you'd have an idea that this is the exact kind of bullshit they don't tolerate.

It has nothing to do with free speech.
>>
>>554653796
Yes. The guy represents a company, no matter what time of day it is. It looks bad on the company to keep him after he said all that. Go to your job and go into a racist rant, then cry about how your rights were violated when you're fired.
>>
>>554647602
Warms my heart. This unfunny racist will now be relegated to gun shows and Klan rallies
>>
What a coward, look at all the backpedaling on his twitter feed. If you're gonna say racist things, at least stick by them.
>>
>>554654493
Saying black people aren't people is really fucking bad.
Not for /b/ standards, but for normal people it's really fucking bad.
>>
>>554647602
>thinks "freedom" means being forced to keep an asshole employee you don't want.
>>
File: Pat.jpg (22KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
Pat.jpg
22KB, 446x336px
>>554654516
So you're thinking it's cool just to blurt profanities, racial slurs, and claiming an entire race of people aren't even people.

Sure, /b/ has racism that we all partake in, but
>implying it's fine on the outside world
>>
Howard stern rules
>>
>>554648927
>logic and reason
>/b/
Cute. I commend you and your acts of futility.
>>
>>554654561
Jesus christ, why do people keep assuming I'm talking about rights?
>>
File: brett.jpg (87KB, 400x411px) Image search: [Google]
brett.jpg
87KB, 400x411px
>>554654978
Because that's the only possible logical argument apart from

"HURRHURR NIGGERS REALLY ARENT PEOPLE, HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH"
>>
>>554647738
Hello SJW
>>
>>554647602
This would be a terrible thing if this was 1998 and I still listened to radio.

Oh no! We're down a Shock Jock. What will become of Morning Zoos everywhere?
>>
>>554650104
It's really not, though. None of those shock jock shows are even worth having in the background during a morning commute.
>>
>>554654796
No, but even at that level, it's still a scapegoat. What's happening here is a company is afraid to seem "anti-anti-racist." Which, yeah, they have the right to do what they do. But I'm not even thinking about rights. That's where this is all getting retarded.

The problem isn't rights.
>>
>>554650459
> heavy scrutiny
Kinda sucks that free speech applies to everyone, especially critics of your speech, huh?
Social accountability? Pfff..
>>
>>554655564
"They have the right to do what they do"

Well theres your answer, now leave it alone already
>>
>>554655564
Here's a hint for anyone with a twitter account: Do you have an employer? Do you want to keep your job? Then don't talk about race/religion/sexuality. Ever. For any reason. It's not you being private in email. It's the same as going into a park with a bullhorn and yelling shit.

This isn't a new phenomenon. Shit like this has happened for forever.
>>
File: 1399956226518.jpg (76KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1399956226518.jpg
76KB, 500x369px
>>554655849

>le mfw

>ze epic tralling
>>
>>554647602
He had racist's guest's on O&A all the time, shit Patrice O'neal would insult asians too no end, but it was okay because he was black. Fuck this.
>>
>>554647602
Yay, a lowest-common-denominator radio personality lost their job? Hopefully THAT shit trends.
>>
>>554647602

holy fucking what?
how?
how do you fire Anthony off Opie and Anthony?

Plus, he's said shit ten times worse than that ON AIR hundreds of times over the years, what the FUCK?
What do they think is gonna happen? Jimmy and Opie are gonna carry the show alone? Really?
>>
>>554656268
Yeah, and that's kind of the deal here that's rustling my jimmies. Things like racism are okay until they're not. Then you get sniped off your job where the bullet is a twitter post.
>>
>>554656445
Jimmy will probably leave and do his own show.
Opie will probably stop doing radio, he's been thinking of leaving for a while now.
They both know you can't have the show without Ant, they'll jump ship.
>>
Jul 10
Jul 11
Jul 12

JIM NORTON

WEST PALM BEACH, FL - WEST PALM BEACH IMPROV

TICKETS ON SALE NOW
>>
>>554650459
He is under contract with SXM and in his contract there are clauses which he agreed to. He violated said clause(s) and was terminated. End. Of. Story.

All of you dipshits crying freedom of speech have no idea what that means.
Fucking tards. Stfu and go back to playing your vidya games.
>>
>>554654978
Did you read the OP? That's kinda what's framing this discussion.
>>
>>554656636
You should hear the episode where Anthony and Patrice talk about their Race war fantasy's it's goddamn hilarious. Probably the most racist shit I've ever heard. That's what was awesome about most of the guest's on O&A, when they wanted to talk about race, it was a totally open dialogue. You could be as racist as you wanted but so could the other guy, then they would just laugh. People need to grow thicker skin.
>>
He is racist on the show but I didn't find this rant racist, he was assaulted and talked about violence in the community, this Seemed tame, but not to our pathetic guilty society. Also 1st amendment is at issue in the context of, it's an ideal worth striving for. It's disturbing people only defend it against government, government didnt invent free speech, it's a thing hat exists that people should want.

But the worthless thought police would say otherwise
>>
More or less this.

The first amendment only states that congress shall make no laws prohibiting freedom of speech. Confusing this to equate to 'it's unconstitutional to fire someone for misrepresenting your company" is the pinnacle of stupidity: exactly what I'd expect to hear from O&A fanboys.
>>
>>554657714
>more or less this
>>554657048
>>
File: dali_graziella.jpg (120KB, 343x468px) Image search: [Google]
dali_graziella.jpg
120KB, 343x468px
good riddance.

the point isnt that he is a racist; the point is, he isn't funny or entertaining. a long standing error has been corrected. go back to staten island, shit stain.
>>
The LowLand's Gonna Git You Too!
>>
>>554647602
I wonder how long it will take until there is just full blown civil war between the whites and blacks in your wonderful country.
It seems like the blacks murder you whites on a regular basis and no one batters an eye-lid. When will you whites get fed up with this shit and fight back?
>>
>>554659058
The attack had literally nothing to do with race.
Ant turned a girl assaulting him, into black people are animals and not human.
He didn't shit on the girl, he shit on EVERY black person by saying they aren't people.
>>
>>554647602
I love that he's not apologizing and grovelling to get his job back. He's my new personal hero.
>>
>>554657898
Truth.
And of course: He's a fucking racist as well.
>>
>>554659446
No he didn't, that's how you want to think of it. It was about a culture
>>
>>554659690
Do you know anything about Ant?
He gladly admits that he's a racist.
He said exactly "they aren't people"
That's not about culture, that's something completely different.
That's him being a complete racist.
>>
>>554659446
After throwing her first punch she said "white motherfucker". He called her a fucking cunt, then she hit him five more times, and other black people were cheering her on. This is not something new, this is just black people being black people. They are savages and in this situation acted savagely.
>>
>>554659058
Keep fapping to that thought, Jethro.
>>
>>554659929
>He said exactly "they aren't people"

He is a racist but he's never said that, shit he would do segment's on how shitty white people were also, and things "White people just don't get" he encouraged Patrice O'neal and paul mooneys white racism. It's just funny to him, but yes he does not like black people.
>>
>>554652923

>Private entities are not subject to the 1st Amendment

Of course they are.
Citizens United established that.
>>
>>554659446
I mean in general. Blacks are basically sub human and as a species they evolved very differently to the early humans that migrated North about 100,000 years ago and conquered most of the world thereafter. I can understand why you need the right to bear arms unlike other countries because you live amongst wild animals. I just wonder how long it will take until anyone with any back bone can see that there is no cure to sub-par genes and that the only solution to your black problem is to eradicate them
>>
>>554647602
This has dick all to do with the first amendment, you retarded fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: ant.png (17KB, 518x187px) Image search: [Google]
ant.png
17KB, 518x187px
>>554660124
>he's never said that
>>
the fucking JEWS won.
>>
>>554660217
Not black people you idiot, those individuals who assaulted him and provoked him.
>>
File: Turnerdiariescover.jpg (24KB, 252x393px) Image search: [Google]
Turnerdiariescover.jpg
24KB, 252x393px
>>554659058
Better read this steaming pile of truth asap!
>>
>>554660332
You honestly think that tweet wasn't aimed towards black people?
Wow, do you even listen to the show?
>>
File: nigfaceeater-2.jpg (71KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
nigfaceeater-2.jpg
71KB, 560x560px
Niggers are face eaters. If we let them to continue to chimp out, they will eat all our faces.
>>
>>554660419
Probably, but it never said "Black people are not human" so we can't be sure, he could of just been talking about those people who assaulted him. He is justified for saying it too.
>>
Opie needs to fuck off too.

Stomping on a homeless man's cake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcduwfUMmE8

Smashing homeless woman's guitar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqaoQMDgKbU
>>
the word "racist" doesnt mean shit anymore. its been ridding into the ground.
>>
>>554660692
Okay, that's just wishful thinking.
Why would he go on a huge rant about how black people are animals and are inherently violent, then when he says "they aren't people" he's talking about something else?
Wishful thinking.
And he's NOT justified in saying that.
A black girl attacked him and other black people cheered, so that means they're animals and not human?
Really?
>>
>>554660824
Giving them money
>>
>>554660824
They are both part of the show, O&A know them and are fucking around.
They didn't just go up to a random homeless person and do that.
And Sandy Kane is a cunt, fuck her.
>>
>>554660984
>Okay, that's just wishful thinking.
or maybe you're just cherry picking? Of all the racist shit on 0&A when he actually get's attacked and called a "white motherfucker" then call's them savages, he's not justified? Yes those individuals were violent and yes they did act like savages. Why is the black community or anyone for that matter not condemning her racism and violence? I get Anthony is different because he's on the radio, but seriously. He is totally justified.
>>
>>554661570
So apparently saying "white motherfucker" is racist.
Thanks anon, didn't know that!
>>
>>554654493
no, that's not it, he called niggers savages, that all of them behave like it's a jungle and they tend to be immediately violent

if you think in this day of age that you can tweet this kind of stuff and not like a racist prick, you're also naive. That's the world we live in and spouting out "muh freedoms" doesn't protect your stupid arse.
>>
File: 1397831446279.gif (197KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1397831446279.gif
197KB, 600x338px
>>554660824
>>
>>554661678
how did you not know that?
>>
>>554661678
If some black guy took a picture of me I walked up to him hitting him whilst saying "BLACK MOTHERFUCKER" that would be deemed very racist. So yes.
>>
>>554661106
>>554661374

They're used and abused, of course money makes it all better. They wouldn't do that shit to someone who isn't desperate for money because they'd get their head smashed in.
>>
File: laughs.jpg (4KB, 196x202px) Image search: [Google]
laughs.jpg
4KB, 196x202px
>>554660824
Every tiem
>>
>>554648927
Do you realize what they do and say on the O and A show? And that's ON THE AIR.
>>
>>554659929
Why can't he be racist? What's really wrong with that? Especially in his private life. He's entitled to his thoughts and beliefs.
>>
>>554661717
I think you're the one that's racist for assuming he called an entire race, not only his attackers (who do happen to be black), "not people".
>>
>>554661873
Yes, and yelling at a duck "you duck motherfucker" is speciesist.
>>554662027
He is.
But his company doesn't like him making them look bad.
Nothing about his right to his opinions has been touched.
>>
>>554647602
american comedy is fucking shit anyway so who cares
>>
File: noneedtobeupset.gif (780KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
noneedtobeupset.gif
780KB, 325x203px
What a piece of shit. If this had really happened, I think he'd be a little more beat up or would have filed a police report. He made up a story and went on a rant to get some publicity, and it backfired. Good. About time he was off the air.
>>
>>554662160
You can't be that naive, If you walked up to an Indian guy hit him that's just assault but if you have to punch him then shout, "INDIAN MOTHERFUCKER" some part of it is racially motivated, or why would you say that as a negative?
>>
>>554662503
No I'm not that naive.
I understand that you would be called a racist.
It's a double standard 100%.
I still don't think it's racist to say that to somebody.
Saying their race plus motherfucker.
>>
File: xUmAjM6.gif (295KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
xUmAjM6.gif
295KB, 320x240px
I obviously don't agree with the firing but what did he expect was gonna happen after tweeting that shit?
Ant should have known better than to think he wasn't going to get in trouble for saying that shit.
>>
>>554662675
It is though, why else would somebody's ethnicity come into play when you hit them other than you have something against that. I don't shout out thing's I like about the person when I hit them "I LIKE YOUR HAIR MOTHERFUCKER!"
>>
Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence, you idiot.
>>
File: cant belive.jpg (22KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
cant belive.jpg
22KB, 471x480px
>>554654642
He didn't say "black people" aren't people. He said the uncivilized animals that roam the city streets at night aren't people. He was assaulted by a black chick that called him a "white mother fucker" for absolutely no reason. Then 5 more black guys jumped in on him.

That being said, I can understand why he was fired. What he said is true and not technically racist, but it's just offensive enough to warrant his termination especially from a company he constantly bad mouthed on air.
>>
Any chance they'll bring him back?
>>
I absolutely cannot believe this fucking shit, he's a god damn shock jock, he gets paid to say obscene off the wall shit, that's his fucking JOB! So let's fucking fire him on his week off when he can't explain to the world what the fuck happened via the air. This is fucking bullshit, if anyone has time, checkout SIRUSXM's facebook page, if you niggers thought tumblr actually could raid, you'll be impressed with the shit O&A fans are doing.
>>
>>554662027
THERE IS A CLEAR CUT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NIGGERS AND BLACK PEOPLE. JUST LIKE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHITE TRASH AND WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>554664452
black people are few and far between
>>
>>554649586
And your ancestors that raped and enslaved weren't "savage animals"?
>>
>>554664859
Well, there is a lot of truth to that
>>
The SJWs strike again.
>>
>>554665620

>212
>584
>5100
ext. 252

Steve Blatter leave a voicemail.

Let's get A back on the show
>>
Anthony is right. he wasnt saying all niggers arent people, but the reality is is that they arent.

niggers are savage uncivil beasts and need to be dealt with as such. All of them should be spayed and neutered at birth.

If some nigger bitch wanted to call me a white motherfucker to my face, ill warn her about using the race card bullshit before I start throwing that shit around. Im not afraid to use racial slurs if someone starts that shit
>>
I find it weird that he has stayed racist for all these years even though his friends with so many liberal people. Still I completely understand his anger on those kind of incounters. But why fire him now? Hasnt he said almost same kind of shit on air too? Did sirius xm get new boss or something?
>>
>so many butthurt racists ITT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ht5sP5P6U
>>
>>554666302
butthurt nigra
>>
>>554652106
where did he say blacks are animals show the tweet.
>he never did
>>
oh look, another guy fired for saying something that makes the company that employed him look bad.

jesus christ you guys don't understand the simplest concepts of business
>>
>>554647602
inb4 first amendment protects you from governmental censor ship, ie you can get legally fired for saying nigger, kike etc.
>>
>>554666151
The problem is that this time he had a very public meltdown and the media ran with it.
>>
Has opie said anything on the matter?
>>
>>554667052
Sure we do, but this is Anythony from O&A. This is barely anything, he say's worse shit on the radio. It's okay tho he encourages his black guest's to be racist there.
>>
File: 1399649148624.png (97KB, 566x577px) Image search: [Google]
1399649148624.png
97KB, 566x577px
>>554654209

fixed :^)
>>
>>554667589
thank you based anon
>>
>>554647602
Company decisions have nothing to do with the the first amendment, you dumb fuck. They do not go hand in hand.
>>
>>554667954
Freedom of speech is more than just a negative right against the government; it's a social contract that must be upheld by all of us.

How anyone who isn't a literal downy-retard could fail to comprehend this is beyond me.
>>
>>554667269
Not yet, he's probably on whack bag though.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO LISTEN TO ON MONDAY MORNING

FUCK
>>
Freedom of Speech - what you say cannot have you arrest or obstructed by Government. I love O&A but Ant's sacking is free market decisions, thats republican idealism right there.
>>
>>554665345
Get over your liberal butthurtness. How can anyone alive today be held accountable for things that happened a couple of hundred years ago. You know they were enslaved by their fellow Africans & sold into slavery. Right???
>>
File: goodfellas.jpg (5KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas.jpg
5KB, 203x248px
>>554647602
big whooop this faggot is going to have an podcast thats going to be twice as popular as the O&A show.
>>
Wtf freedom of speech does not apply to private bussiness. How somebody could not understand this is beyond me.
>>
>>554647602
The first amendment applies to the government and your ability to decry things you don't like about it. It doesn't allow you to run your mouth aimlessly without consequence.
>>
>>554652405
Sam is the reason I quit listening to that show. He sucks so much that it was worth it not to hear the comedy genius of Ant just to get away from the idiocy of Sam the faggot.
>>
I don't know how that counted as a racist rant. He didn't even drop a single racial slur. He said that there's a lot violence in the black community, which is absolutely true. And then he insulted her face and called her I dunno a cunt or something. It's not like he said THESE NIGGERS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND SEND THEM BACK TO AFRICA.

That said, I don't listen to the show and I won't care about this after I forget in ten minutes, but it's still kind of bullshit. He was right when he said that white people can't point out a problem in the black community that black people are unwilling to fix without it being considered racist.

And good fucking luck getting black people to decide that maybe some shit's their fault.
>>
Only in Murica can you get fired for calling a nigger that assaulted you a savage. He had the right to call her a nigger if he chose to. He wouldn't be saying all blacks are niggers but the chimp that attacked him damn sure is.
>>
Everyone that supports Mr. Cumia be sure to cancel your Sirius and let them know you're doing it cause they're politically correct faggots who fired a man for speaking the truth.
>>
pleasepleaseplease let his compound show become a regular thing again

fuck sxm, cancel your subs and demand july's money back.
>>
>>554652106
>He's the one that turned it into a race issue.
except he didn't. if you'd read the fucking link you'd know she was the 1 who brough race into it 1st by calling him a white muthafucker
>>
>>554665345
Not really. But try asking those arabs, they still meddle in slavery and rape, I hear
>>
>>554668483
kinda

opie- "Just spent a glorious day photographing the Wood Covered Bridges of Vermont. Did I miss anything?"
>>
>>554665345
No, they were white, nigger.
>>
>>554647602
Dude's a fag. I tried to read his twats. Jesus fuck, I would hate to work with the guy
>>
>>554647738
But he was the all around funniest guy on the show.
>>
>>554647602
That's fucked up. He was justifiably mad and someone who didn't even have a shred of restraint or discipline. And that's what a nigger is. What's more what he said was on his own time. He didn't even imply that SXM shared his views. Anyone know of a good alternative to them? My local radio sucks.
>>
>>554671271
Show ain't gonna make it without him.
You ever hear the show when he's out sick?
Fuck it's awful and devoid of any humor.
>>
>>554647602
I think it's funny that Anthony really ramped up the racist stuff after Patrice oneal kicked the bucket.
>>
I agree with nearly everything he said, but he was a fucking idiot to post it on social media.

This has nothing to do with first amendment rights - nobody censored him. The first amendment gives freedom of speech, not immunity for what you say.

In this society, it's bad business to be associated openly racist white person, so his employer made the right decision for their business.

Double standards ... hell yes, but you still gotta face reality.
>>
The US: where one person gets assaulted and receives mass criticism + loses its job for calling the assailant a faggot.

Enjoy your Independence Day. Anyone that supports this is no better than the SJWs you all seem to hate.
>>
>>554672110
Exactly. You are free to say what you want, and your employer is free to employ who they want.
>>
>>554670094
hey you facts like that get in the way of my outrage cut that shit out RIGHT NOW
>>
>>554672110
Or people could start giving shitty companies shit
>>
>>554647602
Why was Iron Man fired again?
>>
Good thing he had f u money.
Ant will be living it up in a mansion with millions while that ghetto trash that assaulted him continues to collect her welfare check.
>>
File: ANIMAL BITCH.png (34KB, 586x518px) Image search: [Google]
ANIMAL BITCH.png
34KB, 586x518px
>>554647602
He did say shit like ANIMAL BITCH
What do you expect?

Fuck him he's a millionaire anyway

We should care about actual people, not guys who get rich from just talking into a mic about random bullshit and whatever's trending

I am so fucking excited. Opie can't hold the show on his own, and neither have enough push in the shitty Stern-owned station to get him back.

They've been bitching about working there for a long time. Maybe they can finally try out the podcasting they've been hinting at doing but never did because you simply won't make millions doing fucking podcasting

SHOCK JOCKS ARE DEAD
MORE NEWS AT NEGRO-O' CLOCK
>>
It's completely insane where political correctness has gone in this country. Most of the people posting here are so young they've never experienced what real free thought & speech actually are.

This is from their "Most Offensive Song Contest" in the late 90's. They can't even play this on their "uncensored" XM Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPmxAQ9kwPE

RIP Anthony another victim of The Pussification of America
>>
>>554673420
>He did say shit like ANIMAL BITCH

Which isn't racism if she was acting like an animal and also a bitch.
>>
Dude this sucks...he was my favorite :|
>>
I don't get the fucking problem the US have. I mean, niggers are savage, everybody knows it. Even the ones who claims they are "still people". They are not people, they are fucking apes. They tend to rob, murder and to be extremely violent..

So why the fuck your "great country" doesn't admit it? Only because you want to be the justice paladin of the minority groups? Feminazis, niggers and whatever.. Your country is fucked up

>proud to be livin in the great europe, we don't have this bullshit
>>
>>554673557
>Which isn't racism
Read it again

>No, I was hit by an ANIMAL BITCH which used its instinctual violence
>which used its instinctual violence
>instinctual violence
Plus there's more he said. That's just one of the more damning pieces.

He was being racist, dude. Not saying a guy can't vent his rage in any way he sees fit after being assaulted, but well he should've known better than to be public about it

Dude's been skirting the line for years. I guess the company finally got tired of his shit before he could finally say NIGGER BITCH CLOCKED MY FACE

Whatever. Won't get sympathy from me. There's a white guy who was beaten half to death by Pennsylvania police and got imprisoned for life by a corrupt DA. News barely did shit on it in comparison to Zimmerman race baiting. THAT deserves attention and revolution.

Who gives a fuck about some millionaire who got fired for saying naughty things?
>>
>>554673779
Shit m8, surely you don't live in the north, west or south of Europe. Please name your country and how I might go about migrating.
>>
the first amendment only protects against the government anyway
>>
>>554674227
He lives near Syria. No one plays the race card or political correctness since everyone knows how savage fuckers can be thanks to ISIS right outside the neighborhood
>>
>>554674169
You're reaching, and you're being incredibly stupid aswell. Try reading your post again and see if you can figure out why you suck so much cock
>>
>>554671828
He was racist as fuck when Patrice was in studio, it's just Anthony.
>>
>>554674360
>the first amendment only protects against the government anyway
People don't know anything about actual American rights, not even Americans.

>ANTHONY HINTED AT RACIAL SHIT AND GOT FIRED?! FIRST AMENDMENT FIRST AMENDMENT FIRST AMENDMENT FIRST AMENDMENT

Meanwhile, it has nothing to do with the 1st.

Also meanwhile, no one is giving a shit about the Indefinite Detainment Act or all the spying that has only recently been brought up to possibly getting defunded -kinda-
>>
AMERICA

LAND THE OF FRUEE

HOLMES OF THE BRAVE

>haha no
>>
File: 9z3aj.jpg (49KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
9z3aj.jpg
49KB, 460x288px
>>554647602
Muricuh impresses my Eurofag ass in many, many ways. I mean you guys are with us and often in front of us at the forefront of many technological fields, medicine and whatnot.

Where you definitely outdo us all, and by all OP, i mean the whole fucking rest of this asswipe planet, is your ability to discuss politics like you're down-syndrome affected toddlers, while pouring in an unhealthy dose of religious crap and the occasional dash of retarded race theory and conspiracy shittalk.

The sheer interstellar level of faggotry in this thread is literally giving me the shits.
pic related
>>
>>554674227
South europe. Italy.
And yes, we can call niggers "niggers" without getting arrested or fired. And there is no shit about "rape culture" or shit like that
>>
>>554674425
No one in Europe gives a shit about that rag tag group of GTA imitators. They'll probably fuck themselves over through internal corruption and in-fighting as per usual with those sand-pigs
>>
>>554659608

>howard stoin fanboys detected
>>
File: ANGER.jpg (53KB, 952x252px) Image search: [Google]
ANGER.jpg
53KB, 952x252px
>>554674494
>You're reaching, and you're being incredibly stupid aswell. Try reading your post again and see if you can figure out why you suck so much cock
Whatever, O&A fanfag

You know as well as I do Anthony was racist against most blacks. It was always said without being said. He was always a hair's breadth away from being fired:

Now he pushed the hinting a little too close to the edge of the table, and the company that clearly didn't give much of a shit about them to begin with found an excuse to fire Anthony, and thereby fuck over the show since Opie can't be funny on his own and Norton is shit without a foil to joke with.

Oh no wait surely Sam will help things along since he's always a good contributor to fucking nothing.

I'm not saying what Ant did was saying was wrong. I'd be saying the same if a bitch clocked me. I'm saying the guy was fucking stupid for going off about it on twitter when he's a public figure and NOT one backed by an entire company, since we all know SiriusXM would be shielding Stern's cock from all harm if he ever went off
>>
The man was posting blatantly racist and misogynistic things on his Twitter account. He was fired because he represents the company he works for, and the company doesn't wish to be associated with racism. This is not an issue with the 1st amendment, the government did not condemn him for what he did.

Why is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>554673779
"great europe" be a little more specific. England is one thing but when you mix Albania, Serbia, Azerbaijan, and especially fucking Turkey in there you really begin to devalue the word "great"
>>
>>554652106
>"black people are animals and not human"

he never tweeted that.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x322px
>>554674676
This. Thank you, good sir.
Do NOT try to defend the Constitution if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
It was constitutional. It's still a shame that people get so butthurt over comments people make. 999/1000 times it's a fucking leftist who gets pissy. Stop supporting liberal assholes.
>>
>>554674924
My respect for the terroni'es skyrocketed
>>
File: 20140125_map503.jpg (74KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
20140125_map503.jpg
74KB, 595x335px
>>554674990
It's amazing how ISIS broke off from Al-Queda and is now trying to take shit over.

Two batshit extremist groups are going at it while the military of a dictator is trying to push them out at the same time.

It's the ultimate clusterfuck. Faggots
>>
>>554675161
Never heard their show, don't know who this guy is. Atleast I'm not infering racist meaning into otherwise non-racist rants. Also tl;dr
>>
>>554669438
WTF are you talking about? In Britain you get arrest for racist tweets.
>>
File: [email protected] (71KB, 319x206px) Image search: [Google]
g@ry1.png
71KB, 319x206px
>>554671828

...wut ?

He was very racist around Patrice. Anthony's blunt racism is one of the main reasons why he got along so well with Patrice ( another racist ) They were very close.
''I've never met a racist.'' - Patrice O'Neal
>>
>>554669752
>every having an xm subscription

satellite is not a via media platform. You can get all that shit online anyway.
>>
>>554675161
Fuck. Forgot the video:
>He was always a hair's breadth away from being fired:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ID3xikOW0

Guess I'm a bit faggot myself, now
>>
>>554675252
Azerbaijan is not even on the European continent, neither is Turkey, what the fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>>554675595
see >>554675773

Company never liked them, dude was always racist, skirted the line, his words were obvious in context, got fired.

no tears shed
>>
>>554675465
Skyrocketed?
>>
File: 1401738413679.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1401738413679.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>554673420
>an ANIMAL BITCH used it's instinctual violence on me.

based anthony
>>
>>554673420
negro o'clock
kek
>>
>>554675879
He may be a racist, but the sentence you picked out wasn't racist by itself
>>
File: Actual Government Corruption.png (305KB, 520x2730px) Image search: [Google]
Actual Government Corruption.png
305KB, 520x2730px
>>554675430
Obama should've been fucking impeached. There's a whole list of over 600 impeachable offenses on his fucking record but no one does anything because they're scared of being thrown out of the governmental nepotism pie

The whole system is fucked, and people who complain so stupidly about shit they don't even understand only worsens it.

Learn your country's shit before you try to use it in an argument, you know? Ignorance just makes it easier for corruption to continue
>>
>>554675894
With smoke and flames, up high in the sky, full of booms and blow on the sidelines, m8, I'd share a beer on a roof in Sicily with you any day
>>
>>554671828
>>554675695
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndisKCwU9-A
>>
File: grace.jpg (97KB, 1281x1600px) Image search: [Google]
grace.jpg
97KB, 1281x1600px
What did he expect? Of course he might be right, but if he hasnt learned from the other shock jocks examples then hes a fucking moran. Keep calling people animals or savages or niggers, and they will act like it. Hold them to a higher standard, and treat them as humans. If they fail at that, call them out on it, but dont resort to calling them a lower life form. In the end it just lets them get away with more shit.
>>
>>554676223
I agree totally. Have a great Independence Day.
>>
>>554676262
I don't have a clue of what are you saying, but i'm down for the beer, sir.
>>
So he said he was taking pictures of time quare?
>>
the first amendment only protects people from being arrested/prosecuted as a result of their language, a private employer can hire/fire anybody they want based on what they say
>>
>>554676371
>Hold them to a higher standard, and treat them as humans. If they fail at that, call them out on it.
But treating them as humans means accepting their animalistic behavior as human. Thus we'll see a degeneration within civilization, difficulty combating it, and the acceptance of it, leading to more degeneration. Including niggers means playing on insane-mode. Why would you play on insane mode, if you haven't already beaten hard to begin with?
This is the most retarded thing I've ever written I proud
>>
>>554676330

>EXACTLY ( classic bit )
>>
>>554677168
>Patrice's choking back laughter when anthony talk's murdering black people from a boat
>>
>>554676417
You too, dude.
>>
File: 1282752176618.png (221KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1282752176618.png
221KB, 560x400px
>>554677415

That part always kills me

Patrice's laugh is a fucking virus
>>
>>554651601
Same. I downloaded all his appearances. Comedy gold. Only 6 eps in.
>>
>>554668483
Wackbag is in fucking meltdown right now
>>
>>554675843
turkey and azerbaijan are part of Europe dumbfuck
>>
What's wonderful is not only does this racist shitlord go down, but so does his even less funny cohost Opie. "Tune in to the Opie Show!" LOLOLOL fuck em both
>>
>>554662019
Don't listen then, stupid faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (421KB, 835x1381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421KB, 835x1381px
>>554678348
The show is actually a fucking gem in this age in radio. Grow up son.
>>
>>554647602
Goddamn niggers won...

> I'm a nigger
>inb4 ur a racist
>>
>>554675843
you are wrong. how are you wrong about this when google is so easy to use
>>
>>554678348
>shitlord

Go back to Tumblr and complain about thin privilege, you dumb cunt.
>>
One racist got away with it because women's rights and one racist got taken down for being a retard. Get over it.

Both are unfunny idiots as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>554678657

All they did was pander to a target audience it's as easy as that.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
>>554678348
LOLOLOLOL IM SO Le EDGY DURHUR FUCK OPIE AND ANTHONY DURHUR SO OFFENSIVE THOSE TWO FUCK THEM HURDUR

>pic related
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>554678484

Indeed, anon...indeed
>>
>>554678803

Anyone can make money off hate and bigotry and it worked well for them and other radio personality in the past but times are changing.
>>
>>554678637
>Durrdjrrerglrbbrr
>>
http://www.siriusxm.ca/contact-us.aspx

go here and tell the company you will cancel your subscription if he is not rehired.
>>
>>554673420
If you don't like their show why do you watch it? Stupid nigger
>>
>>554679124
that joke was so funny I almost fell off my dinosaur
>>
>>554679162
Who owns a sirius besides truck drivers? Its retarded concept, anyone with a wi-fi can get whatever they offer for free.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 400x242px
HOO HOO ROBIN. I finally got that guy whos twice as racist and 4 times funnier then me fired!!!
>>
>>554679504
stupid lazy bitchs like my live in girlfriend who want to pay 20 bucks a month instead of making herself a god damn play list. fucking bitch
>>
>>554679504
Listen to podcasts all day do ya? I get the free trial for xm every month just for o n a and pearl jam radio. Not a truck driver, and not even over 30
>>
>>554679504
If you ride truck youll never buy siris it all sucks and is replayed on a 24 hour loop.
>>
>>554679752
>Go to Pandora
>Search Pearl Jam Radio
>Save 20 bucks a month
>>
>>554647602
1st amendment doesn't stop you from being a racist asshole, sensibile people do.
>>
>>554680307

Too many people abuse our amendment rights so it's up to the people to stop those people.
>>
>>554679896
Pandora is fucking gay. Use slacker radio if you are for real trying to STREAM music an use up your already limited data. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
>>
>>554680307
You think being fired is gonna make him stop being racist? Lol you don't know Ant. Good thing he's a millionaire so he can just broadcast from his compound and say whatever he wants and not have to worry about offending faggots like yourself.
>>
>>554669297
she din do nuffin'
>>
>>554680598
How do I get a stream?
>>
>>554680598

He will need to obtain an FCC licensing for that and rich or not it's not an easy task to accomplish.
>>
>>554680907
He already broadcasts on Ustream. His show is called "Live from the Compound".
Good thing he can be uncensored now and not have to worry about his faggot bosses at Sirius anymore.
>>
>>554647602
because you're a stupid fucking moron, you really don't know what the 1st amendment is. Words to the effect that "CONGRESS" shall make no law abridging free speech. His employer ain't congress, you stupid fucking ignorant cracker. They can do whatever the fuck they want, including abridging so-called free speech. live and learn. nitwit.
>>
Look, I don't think anyone gives a fuck that he was fired. Sirius sucks anyway, and they were leaving in a few months.

But all this disgust over his words and none about the fact he was hit? Fuck that. It ain't right. America fucking sucks, land of the free my ass. A bunch of social justice bullshit becoming mainstream, what a fucking shame.
>>
>>554680797
Here ya go bro http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-from-the-compound
He said on twitter he'll do a show next week but he may do one sooner just keep checking his twitter.
>>
I'm sure Anthony intentionally did this know he'd be fired. He's always been rather despicable. But he'd the only funny person on that fucking show. Opie may as well wave the white flag and leave with him.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>>554680598
>being racist
>broadcast from compound
Sounds like he's gonna reach a huge audience
>>
>>554681037
>Good thing he can be uncensored now and not have to worry about his faggot bosses at Sirius anymore.
And not have to worry about those "miniscule" paychecks he got before...
since he'll be getting next to nothing
>>
>>554665345
my ancestors were raped and enslaved.

The Irish were the FIRST slaves in the new world.

The Scandinavians had religious genocide committed against them.

The slavs are still being fucked with to this day.

Eat a bag of dick, and shove that PC bullshit up your uneducated ass.
>>
>>554681719
He's a multi-millionaire and never has to work another day in his life. He'll be fine unlike the broke ass nigress that assaulted him.
>>
File: niggersniggers.jpg (83KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
niggersniggers.jpg
83KB, 500x283px
>>554647681
why?
who the fuck is he?
>>
>>554647602
What da fuck does the "1st amendment" have to do with HE SIGNED a contract and you can bet there is all kinda of legal crap about him representing that company and "ect".

Basically they could at any time pick something to fire him over and HE SIGNED IT as part of his agreement to work for them.

He broke one of their "rules" and lost his job.

That has nothing to do with 1st amendment you du-moss.

He's still free to whine and bitch about that company or anything he wants (as long as it isn't threatening president or things not covered by 1st amendment)

He signed a contract to be their little sell out bitch and made a buttload of money doing that.
>>
>>554681963
howard stern
>>
>>554681963

Just someone with an opinion that's all just ignore him and move along.
>>
>>554681850
>the irish
Go kill yourself, anon.
>>
>>554681851
>He'll be fine
He couldn't stop complaining about the paycuts he got under Sirius

In reality he will be, though, yes.
>>
>>554682005

Yup this
>>
File: Ron,+Dan+and+Fez+2-17-2011.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ron,+Dan+and+Fez+2-17-2011.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
rip in peace o and a
long live glorious RON AND FEZ
and east side dave on the riotcast network
>>
>>554682149
Might have to not heat his pool as much as he's accustomed to but he'll survive.
>>
>>554679016
lol, we've actually gotten to the point when being offended is edgy.
>>
>>554654796

>> implying you don't live in some liberal cesspool
>> implying everyone else does
>> implying it's not okay for me to talk shit about niggers and spics when they act like niggers and spics
>> implying I haven't got a raise for being one of the good ol' boys after making hilarious racism

cry more faglord, and go back to leddit
>>
He was fired?
They have the right to fire him.
It's not like he was put in jail.
He can say what he wants, but other people have the right to throw him off their property for doing so.
>>
>>554682697
Alex Jones Drones will never understand this.
>>
>>554657048

Except they talk about racist shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME on their show.

I would tell you to at least educate yourself on the subject matter before hand, but this is the internet where everyone talks out of their ass
>>
>>554682821
Yeah the only reason he got fired was because normally his racist rants are disbursed within a 4 hour long show but this time he wrote shit on his own twitter that the faggot media could latch onto and quote.
>>
>>554682097

u mad bro? go sip tea and fuck yourself you pikey bastard
>>
>>554682753
IT'S ANOTHER CONFIRMATION OF CONTRAILS THAT THE LIZARD PEOPLE VOTERS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT. WAKE UP MAAAAAN
>>
File: stillgrapes.jpg (30KB, 732x488px)
stillgrapes.jpg
30KB, 732x488px
Even though Ant is a dumbass and deserves this, you don't go attacking people in public for taking your picture.

I can see if your pissed and you grab the person, but you don't just start hitting people in the face. Her dumb ass could've been applying to a job for an ad agency, whose owner was photographer who was photographing her in backgrounds for a city for his personal hobby, and not for commercial use. And her entitled slob shit just attacks him.

She needs to have her fingers sawed off and sewed into some kind of chew toy for herself, this rottweiller baby.

And for most of the people ranting about the first amendment, you know you are swatting the main point out of the way.
>>
File: pikey.jpg (11KB, 300x166px)
pikey.jpg
11KB, 300x166px
>>554683118
>>
File: 1362285713808.jpg (195KB, 537x585px)
1362285713808.jpg
195KB, 537x585px
>>554647602
>>
>>554683586

unless of course it was pervy pictures
>>
>>554683098

He was fired because it made all those scumbag niggers feel bad they're scumbag niggers.

Clearly, his quote did not apply to black people. Everyone knows the difference between black people and niggers. Any upstanding individual with an 8th grade level of reading could see that his second post was an AMENDMENT, separating the people who beat him from the category of 'black people', implying that they were in fact lower than black people, they were subhuman, and in fact he was not blaming black people, but subhumans.

Most sane people who don't have a bone to pick and a chip on their shoulder would see that for what it is.

it's the black people vs niggers debate all over again and the chimps are pissed that he used a backhanded way to call a bunch of degenerates exactly what they are- niggers.
>>
>>554683867
Isn't a crime. Hitting someone is.
>>
>>554683867

He was busted creepshotting she gave him what many women today would have done she kicked his ass. But I wonder, for a guy who hates black people so bad why would you take a photo of ones backside like this. Was he adding her to his wank bank hmm.
>>
>>554683879
>debate
>racists arguing with racists about how they're not racist
>>
>>554684171

Oh the logic
>>
>>554683925

this is true, I'm just saying I could see why someone would want to hit them.

I personally would never hit someone for that and understand our bodies are meant to be celebrated with beauty, even if it is focused on ass, crotch, etc.
>>
>>554684170

Not exactly a creep shot.
>>
>>554684314

I think that's what he was attempting to do
>>
>>554662041
when he says those people and they it's save to say he means the niggers in general

saying this, yes Im a racist, so what
>>
>>554684296
Sure, but she lost any reason she may have had the moment she resorted to violence.

But look at the media and see how many people are condemning her. Zero. Next, look at how many are condemning him for dumb shit (which he is entitled to say, as idiotic as it may be) said after he was the victim of a crime about the criminal.
>>
>>554647602

http://xkcd.com/1357/
>>
>>554684314
Also not an innocent shot either. The fuck are you doing taking a picture of someone at 3am in New York? You're asking for it like confused cheerleader in a footballer locker room

She's a cunt and should've been fucking arrested if not lost a few teeth, yes. No excuse for the aggressor.

Still, he was a moron.
>>
>>554684627
ofc she lost any reason, doesn't give anthony the free pass to rant like a stupid racist for several tweets and then not expecting any repercussions, that's naive, if not just plain stupid
>>
File: Brpf5WkCEAEIpbK.png (1MB, 1024x1024px)
Brpf5WkCEAEIpbK.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>554684314

And the other
>>
>>554684783
>>554684812

nice to see reosonable people
>>
>>554684789

She did the same thing any other pissed off woman would have done and I've seen other creepshotters get the shit kicked out of them by the woman and boyfriend so meh.
>>
>>554684425
You can tell it is. I was confused for a second but yeah, that's exactly what it is.

I know because I, like most everyone, have done the same shit before. Sneak a shot with the mute on and hide it away for later fapping.

Thing is he was stupid enough to take a shot while she was walking towards him. He said he was "just taking a shot of the street" or something on the twitter account, but he easily could've waited until she passed.

Ant got caught with his dick in his hands
>>
>>554684998
meant >>554684789
not me ofc, also *reasonable
>>
>>554684812
Expecting repercussions is one thing, completely ignoring and blaming the victim is another. Context matters. If it was a girl, she got raped, and called the rapist a nigger, would anyone condemn her the same way?
>>
>>554685090

You know we has a stash of black women on his laptop and or desktop you just know he does mr I hate niggers lol
>>
>>554684171

>> implying

where did I say it was a debate?

where did I say I wasn't racist?

lol gg no re.

also fuck niggers and political correctness
>>
>>554685140

he lost his victim status the moment he kept on going and going and so on, or to say it differently, he was still the victim of her alleged violent acts, doesn't give him the right to be stupid and once again not expect any repercussions

your rape analogy doesn't fit, cause this incident is pretty clear as it is
>>
>>554684627

absolutely, you are rught. Most people don't feel that way and would react like she did and if the shots were pervy, which they weren't. I don't feel they are pervy unless there's shitty abuse of the pictures, but even then you don't start hitting them.

A focus on an ass, crotch, etc. is not inherently pervy. Unless its children because then you are objectifying the child with that focused shot.

If this was a white woman, I would be talking about chew toys too lol. This victory though goes to the grabby black woman though lol.
>>
>>554685372
>he lost his victim status

Except, he didn't. You don't stop being a victim just because you decide so. It doesn't matter. What she did is a crime. What he did, is not. People are ignoring the crime and focusing on the idiocy of the victim. It doesn't matter if the victim is an idiot, believes dumb shit, that all is irrelevant.

The rape analogy fits perfectly.
>>
>>554685047
no creep shot. public place so allowed to photograph
>>
>>554685818

It was a fucking creep shot dude don't even try it
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.