[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since last one got 404d incest story thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 34

File: 1404323856859s.jpg (6KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
1404323856859s.jpg
6KB, 188x250px
since last one got 404d incest story thread
>>
File: 46541af.jpg (297KB, 1080x1619px) Image search: [Google]
46541af.jpg
297KB, 1080x1619px
>>554343578
Footfaggot with a morbid guilt reporting in.
And I still ask for advice - should I confront her about all this?

I was 15 at the time, about 10 years ago, and my cousin was 24. I was staying at hers mum (my aunt) place for the vacations, because it's cheaper than actually going anywhere and my parents were working too much to even have a few days off. So anyway, since auntie was still working at the time, my hot, adult cousin was asked to "babysit" me. She was (and is) closest thing I had to a real time sister, so I had big amount of respect for her and genuinely loved being around - she always cared for me, playing and listening to my shitty kindergarten stories and whatnot since I can remember.
Being 15 at the time had its pluses, like being allowed to act like a kid. But also minuses, like popping awkward boners left and right, all the time. Shit was confusing as fuck, especially when I simply liked being with her so much (don't think about it too much, 15yo ugly loser nerd with 0 relations with any other girls had to love being near his 8/10 cousin).
So we would spend time together, playing board games or watching TV or even talking until Mr Boner decided to show up, after which I'd run away, red like a brick, to the nearest safe location (guest room I was sleeping in or toilet or even the bushes on the far side of the garden if we were outside)...
>>
>>554344221
Now understand, I didn't even had to masturbate for the first couple of days, just cool off without hot female body around.
So, this is going on for over a week now and it's really irritating and awkward and tiring to be "on edge" the whole time. I fapped once (was really reluctant, I knew what was what, but didn't want to
"violate" my closest female friend) and it was OK for a few days, then had to do it again and again sooner. Not good. I even started to avoid her, but she wouldn't let me (it was her "job" to be around me) so it was more and more tense and more and more awkward. I'm sure she started to notice something was "up" the moment I started to wank. There is no other possibility. Yet she was very nice about it.
Up until one afternoon/early evening, when she caught me in the act.
Don't know why (or if) we were alone, or why the door wasn't closed (no key, but a strategically placed slipper would give me the time needed to hide my little dickson). So I'm pumping it and she says something like "Is everything OK? I heard you call me".
Busted, holy fuck.
I jumped on the bed like a scared, little cat. Did a 720 to face her and dropped my raging boner, not hiding it then, of course...
>>
>>554344384
Everything freezes. Just a moment but feels like an hour or two. Or three. She's looking me in the eyes, with that half concerned half, I dunno, playful (?) look, saying nothing. I am speechless, breathless, not moving, not even blinking, just returning the look. Then she slowly lowers her eyes. I keep staring in her face. Sudden realisation hits me like a sledgehammer - my dong's hanging around freely. Cold shiver went thru my back and my dick started to shrivel.
I believe I saw a very faint blush on her face just before that, but this could be my memory playing on me.
She says nothing beyond that cut short and muffled "Oh" and quietly backs out and closes the door.
I am ravaged, destroyed by the weight of my deeds. And to worsen it, I did call her name but I was sure it was quiet enough not to draw any attention.
Rest of the evening and the upcoming night I stay in, not even leaving for a pee, not talking and not seeing anyone. She doesn't bother too.
Next morning is fucking awful.
If I could I'd stay in the bed to the end of time. Then, she calls me for a breakfast. First time I say nothing. Second time I just say "OK". Before she calls me for the third time I decide to just say how sorry I am...
>>
>>554344535
I'm about to spill the beans but my lovely cousin is the same self as she used to be and not that judging, quiet one from yesterday.
That feeling of relief, Jesus Almighty in Heavens.
She's OK, I'm OK, everything's OK. OK. First thing we have to do after the breakfast (and morning toilette) is shopping. Allright, just let me put on second pair of briefs so no unwanted boners could pop up (this is what I really thought then). Everything went fantastically smooth. We then played some ball in the garden, or something, and spent the rest of the day on watching some crappy movies and talking. I didn't outright realise that she brought herself closer to me on every opportunity - sitting on the couch, by the table during diner, on the carpet when talking or playing games. But when I did, later in the evening, the realisation made me all bothered, but since today was a new start there would be no fapping allowed.
The next day was smooth as well. And she was getting even closer. And I was enjoying it even more. And I was not masturbating either.
A few more days passed with her closing in and me not releasing the heat until one morning we were watching some shitty rented tape, I'm almost entirely in her arms, half lying, on the floor, curtains closed, place dimmed and she starts to caress my cheek.
Instant, painful, boner of the boners...
>>
>>554344714
I could feel the blood (the rests of it anyway) rushing to my face, ears, head. I jump out of her arms and from the room in one swift motion, straight to the toilet. I heard asking me what's going on, but no way in hell I'm telling her. I slam the door and look down on my shorts. Tent like no man had before even with two pairs of briefs (became a must after the success of the first day) and quite baggy shorts. Decide to "fight this thing off". Drop the pants down and I hear knocking.
Oh shit.
I ask her not to come in and assure her that everything is OK, though I can hear I sound panicky like hell. She asks me what was it about. I say nothing. "Was it the movie? - Nah of course not, sis" (almost exact words), I blew my cover for the second time with this holy shit, I knew I was dead right then and there.
"Was it about (pause) about what's going on with you, your body?"
Speechless.
"Listen, it's only natural, you know, nothing to be ashamed of". Boner's slowly fading away. "I-if you want (I swear to god her voice cracked there) I could guide you, I mean, explain it to you".
WAT
I slowly open the door. Her face is red too, never saw her like that earlier.
"I won't be your girlfriend, though"...
>>
>>554344876
We head back to the living room, turn the tape off but keep the place dimmed. We sit on the floor, in from of each other and the starts, very awkwardly to tell me about bees and flowers and boys and grills.
I believe she acted like this out of compassion for me - a single nerdy loner who didn't even receive much attention and time form his parents.
Very informative without going into much detail and dodging the most important topics like "How it is to be with the one you love?" with a clever "I bet you'll eventually find out".
The rest of the night we spent small talking about some meaningless crap and went to bed quite late (each to its own).
Nest day passed by very calmly. We watched some TV (I again almost in her arms), popped a boner here and there, not running away with them but making then as not obvious as possible. This talk made me way calmer, way more relaxed.
Next few days were going this smooth as well. She once even noticed my tent in a joking way and, apart of turning red and away from her, it came and went easily, no nerves.
But she was still pushing for the closest possible distance (looking at it now, maybe even teasing me).
And then, the last day came. We went to a ZOO, holding hands laughing and whatnot, almost like lovers (I was thinking this). The beautifulest day of my life. Pizza for diner and ice-cream was just the topping.
>>
>>554344917
well fuck
>>
File: throw up.jpg (25KB, 632x474px) Image search: [Google]
throw up.jpg
25KB, 632x474px
>>554344917
dude... thats sick
>>
>>554345093
And then, the last night came.
I was already content, fulfilled and not even regretting that it was about to end. So happy I couldn't sleep.
Suddenly, quiet scratching on the door. "Anon are you sleeping?" "N-no, what is it sis. Come in".
And she did, wearing only that flimsy nightdress that I've never seen before and will never forget.
This and some nice pantyhose, as I later learned.
She came in, closed the door and stood there for a minute or two. I was ogling her like some godly miracle, beautifully lightened by the moon (I shit you not).
"Anon, I- I want to give you something" she broke the silence and moved in on me.
"Sis-" she put her finger on my lips silencing me. It was cool, but in that pleasant way.
She took the blanket off of me with the other hand and moved that one down my pyjama trousers, peeling them off very slowly (helping herself with the other hand as well). I tried to stop her, but she just looked me in the eyes and I yielded.
She touched me there (ON MY DICKSON HOLY SHIT) and I instantly went full erect. She giggled quietly and sat in the legs of the bed (I was 15 and the bed was big so there was plenty of space).
She put her toes on my bald scrotum (cool like her finger was) and slowly, lightly, moved up, touching my rod. Half way on it, she landed her sole down on me, still moving up, until she covered me length. Her foot on my erect cock. Cool, smooth, light, delicate, sexy, nylon wrapped, erotic, perfect, little foot.
A shiver went thru my dick to my spine and brain and back, almost making me cum.
>>
>>554344917
...what the fuck man?
>>
>>554344917
saved
>>
>>554345361
what was it?
>>
>>554344917
5/10 best story NA
>>
>>554345307
She started to move up and down my shaft, slowly first, delicately but gaining on speed and pressure as it went. She petted me for quite some time, slowing and speeding up, caressing my balls and thighs until I came like a Stromboli volcano all over her foot and my belly. She was surprised enough to gasp rather loudly before bursting into that sweet, erotic giggle.
I'm not entirely sure, but I believe she was touching herself in the act as well (all that heavy breathing that had to come from her – I don’t remembering breathing at all). I was, however, too busy witnessing her beautiful foot fondle my dong.
She stops giggling as I look her in the eyes for the first time since she entered. The silence only lasted this long, we both burst into muffled laughter, not to wake auntie.
She takes the pantyhose off carefully, not to spread the jism (which does gives me a rather lacking view of her trimmed, but ultimately hidden behind the hair, pussy) and even use it to wipe some of it
from my thighs. She crumples it and tries to put it on my nightstand (it falls beside it, yet she didn't noticed. I would later take it, wash it and keep as a token of the night - she never wanted it back). She asks were the tissues are, takes them from the drawer, cleans herself and helps me get clean. She even brushes my dick a few times before running a fresh tissue over and around to clean it. It gets a little harder (like 1/3?) but don't get up after the exertion of the night and she's very delicate about it. I didn’t notice it sooner, but her fingers weren’t cool anymore, they were hot, so hot I felt it on my prick even.
>>
File: 1404096017493s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1404096017493s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>554345543
cheese pizza, tip of the dudes dick was barely going in, his dick was the size of the poor girls body ._.
>>
>>554345521
What the fuck was it? I missed it D:
>>
>>554345543
CP Picture
>>
>>554345736
We stay up for some time, talking about meaningless shit (like the baboons in the ZOO) and not about what just happened. After a couple of minutes the exhaustion from a night this intense hits me and I fell asleep almost instantly. Last thing I remember is her kissing me in the cheek for goodnight (definitely felt it, but surely not saw it as I was already drifting away).
>>
>>554345829
>>554345838
>>
>>554345224
wierd how the link and post get's deleted but the image link still works might need a fix mods?

i.4cdn.org/b/1404337137539.jpg
>>
>>554345951
In the morning (and I slept like 4 hours longer than usual) I am the happiest man alive ever. I see my cousin preparing breakfast and she looks lovely and very happy too. We talk about everything but the last night while eating.
She then helped me with packing bags, ensuring I got everything.
And when the time came for me to leave, she took me aside, kneeled to level herself with my 15yo shortness, and said how much she enjoyed her "vacational, babysitting duty" with me. I replied with something like "hell yea sis, me too!". She looked me in the eyes deeply, hugged me tightly, moved away to look me in the eyes once more and then…
>>
Hey, Finn from the last thread, if you see this I still think you should go for it. I think love can win out if you just believe in love and try to make things good. She totally wants you, mate.
>>
File: 1404109765931.gif (495KB, 194x172px) Image search: [Google]
1404109765931.gif
495KB, 194x172px
>>554346118
yep, heres the pic if you guys missed it.
>>
>>554346120
inb4 walk the dinosaur
>>
>>554346378
>implying that's not the best part
>>
>>554343578
sorry OP, thread ruined from the CP pic.

>>554346118
there is the pic for those wondering..
>>
>>554346118
what the fuck no
>>
>>554346120
And then she kissed me, deeply and passionately, right on my lips. I saw her closing her eyes and blushing, slightly more than those other times. One of her hands on my back pulling me lightly closer, the other on my arm clenching a bit. Boner lifts up like there's no tomorrow. She opens her eyes, look straight into mine and slowly breaks the kiss, moving away, but stopped not far from me face. Held like that for a few moments and exhaled through mouth, very delicately but straight into my face. I still remember the smell, the taste of her breath and her lips, the smell of her skin and hair. She caressed my cheek this one last time and said, standing up "Well. It's time for you to go".
I’ve never been kissed like that ever, before or after. An my dick never went flaccid as obediently as then. Like it knew something.

>>554346378
>>554346612
No.
>>
>>554346782
go on
>>
>>554347063
>>554347063
This the last bit.

>>554347154
This rally went rather nice, except I was awkward as fuck around her. It even went as far as to calling her "cousin" instead of sis or by name. I've never ever called her cousin, even when talking to other people. I learned that she had a guy named Herman (I shit you not) on the site, nice and educated, with good job and whatnot, house and a summer bungalow in the hills. Hearing all this really killed whatever part of me still fooled itself to believe those times could come back. I felt really low.
She finally caught me alone later in the evening. I was about to get going, finishing my tea in the kitchen, when she showed up. She smiled I this really, no kidding, lightened the whole room up. Some meaningless chit-chat on her part, we exchanged e-mails and whatever and, finally, she put her hand on my arm, got close, like, old times close, kissed me in the cheek (not like a lover does, though, but like a friend) and whispered "It's good to see you again". She left the kitchen afterwards and I left the party soon after finishing my tea.
I sent her a few e-mails, she did too, we even set up a skype and talked a bit.
The aftermath?
I'm an avid footfag now, with a pantyhose and sweet green eyed blondes in their mid-20's drift. Also, often lurking incest threads. And feeling really low and guilty about it, first time in 10 year. Shit.
>>
>>554346118
That's fake, you can tell from the pixels.
>>
>>554346118
Wtf
mods!
>>
>>554347559
I really enjoyed that story. Thanks
>>
>be 11
>friend stays the night
>we play video games and what not all night
>next morning I take shower
>decide to take a shit in the shower
>didn't consider where shit goes
>kick shit towards drain and stomp into drain
>shower plugged
>try digging and poking at it and still plugged water filling like a third of the tub
>walk out of bathroom locking door behind me
>tell friend he has to go home
>an hour later my dad tries to get into bathroom but door is locked
>asks me why the door is locked i say idk
>dad unlocks door and gets a look at shit tub
>flips shit asks me who the fuck shit in the shower
>i say idk must be friend
>dad calls friends dad and alerts him that friend is a shower shitter
>friend gets grounded
>tell people at school that friend is shower shitter and they call him shithead until graduation
>kid turned goth and had like 2 goth reject friends
>>
>>554348317
The fuck man. That's exactly what my best friend did to me.
>>
>>554348626
Shithead?
>>
File: 1404328733905.png (952KB, 3200x4450px) Image search: [Google]
1404328733905.png
952KB, 3200x4450px
I loved the story of the faggot that lied to his sister and fucked her. Damn such good material to write. I need that anon, GIVE US MORE
>>
>>554348769
That's what they used to call me. Now I'm just wasting away my life eating crisp, browsing 4chan and being an unemployed neckbeard
>>
>>554348124
What's your opinion? Should I confront her in a last effort of pursuing love or just fuck off as it was and not potentially ruining anything she supposedly has with that Hermione guy?
Last time we talked I felt bad just by thinking about mentioning it.

>>554347559
>green eyed blondes
By blondes I mean brunettes. She had dark hair.
>>
>>554349324
Herman is dutch isn't it? Anyway. Just say: "Hey remember when you used to babysit me and I got boners all the time Haha, good times" and just let it flow from there on.
>>
File: shithead.png (35KB, 664x549px) Image search: [Google]
shithead.png
35KB, 664x549px
shithead ss
>>
>>554349526
That's probably not the best idea. I feel like that would be going on too strong and forcing the situation onto her.
>>
>>554349526
>Herman is dutch isn't it?
Fuck if I know. Wasn't listening really when it came up, but I do believe she was somewhere around there. Maybe Denmark? Whatever. He wasn't even here.

>Anyway. Just say: "Hey remember when you used to babysit me and I got boners all the time Haha, good times" and just let it flow from there on.
I think I will.
If I decide to, I will dump it in one of these threads.

>>554350024
You mean, to still do it, but way smoother? Work toward it? I'm not particularly good in them social games and shit.
>>
>>554350024
Do the same thing but don't mention the boner.
>>
Was telling this story in an incest thread like 5 days ago but it 404'd before I even got to finish so here we go.

>Be 18
>9/10 cousin is having a party cause shes turning 17
>Arrive at party pretty early so the party is pretty dead
>Go to her little brothers room to play xbox
>Hear the party start up as peiple begin to arrive and shitty music gets played

Forgot to mention that my cousin and I (lets call her Jackie) have been pretty close, always telling each other our problems and whatnot

>She comes to the room and tells me to go hang out with her and her friends
>4guys and like 6 girls
>Only two qt girls thats including my own cousin
>Beging talking to her 8.5/10 qt friend
>This one guy there obviously digs my cousin but shes not having it, she accepts his compliments but doesnt really care
>I eventually get bored talking to this girl and decide to go smoke a joint at a nearby alley
>My cousin joins me as her friends are there holding there balls not talking to a single girl there

>We smoke the joint and walk back
>While walking back we have a conversation about the two people we were talking to
>And then out of nowhere my cousin begins I guess you can say flirting with me but in a way not tomake it too obvious
>Tells me how cute I look and if ive been working out while feeling my arms
>Feel alpha and flirt back saying she looks really pretty with her hair down and how her smile is the best
>Tfw I made her blush
>Anyway, we get back to the party and the dude that was trying to flirt with Jackie is pissed off and I heard from one of the girls that he wanted to fight me
Bitch never went up to me the while party
>The party ends and while im helping my aunt and jackie clean up my dad tells its time to go
>Jackie begs my dad to let me spend the weekend and he does
Cont.
>>
>>554347559
I know exactly what you mean, I love my cousin, we got busted wont greentext or tell anybody but everthing went... okay we can still see some times. I will wait for her :(
>>
File: 1393871994407.jpg (40KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1393871994407.jpg
40KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1393872038900.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1393872038900.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
>>554350882
>>
I don't even know what age I was when it all started, but it was between 10-12.
My sister is 2 years younger than me.

When I discovered things about sex, pleasure etc...I was really a normal people. I fantasized about the women I saw in a stolen porn magazine, or even about prostitute, but they were all the image of a 18+ woman.

But me and my young sister were very close, because my twin (yes, i have a brother twin) was mean to her and I often tried to make her smile and forget.
(btw, poor english, not an english fag, sry)

One day, we played tickling each other and I suddenly realized I loved not tickling but rather carressing her body. At first it was innocent, but then I clearly understood what I wanted to do to her.
But I couldn't handle it : I was thinking about fucking my own sister...
So I needed a little time (like a week) to realize that, yes, i NEEDED to do it.

When the night came, I was having a massive erection in my bed. I was waiting for time to pass, so everyone in the house would be sleeping.
I quietly opened my door, and avoided the cracking wood of the floor to finally be in front of my sister bedroom.
My dick just couldn't be bigger.
>>
File: 1393872071581.jpg (59KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393872071581.jpg
59KB, 667x500px
>>554350945
>>
>>554351024
Goddamnit
>>
I open her door, slowly, and close it behind me, still as slowly as I can. My heart is beating my chest with the strengh of a thousand mammouths.
When I finnaly come close to her, she is still sleeping. I smell her breath, I gently put my lips on hers and slip my hands under the sheets.

I touch her hand, grab it, and pull it out.

To understand what's next, you must know her bed is at 1m of the floor.

So I am standing up, my dick is just at the good height for her hand. I guide her hand, force it to grab my dick, and then start masturbate with her hand.

IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING !

I could even put my hand in her night dress and rub her chest, then her panties, but at this point, she moved a little and it scared the shit out of me.

So I froze for, like, ten seconds, and had to finish myself right now by just lurking at her.
At some point she woke up and saw me, but I was on my knees so she only saw my head, when I was jerking under her sight. I told her "don't worry, sleep back". And she did. And I finished myself.
>>
How's this for an incest story? I present to you the legendary loli-raper-chan

legendarythread.weebly.com

Formatting is kinda fucked, and only oldfags will get the "not that colorful" reference.
>>
>>554351237
>

More ?
>>
File: 1339798954390.jpg (504KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1339798954390.jpg
504KB, 1024x724px
>>554350848
>I will wait for her :(
Didn't come to me in 10 years.
Best of luck Anon.
>>
>>554350672
moar
>>
>>554350672
Please continue
>>
>>554351024
finally!
>>
>>554351461
we text, between us everthing is ok, not so ok with my family but they get over it handle it as a mistake
>>
>>554350672
more?
>>
>>554351024
im crying lol
>>
File: 1347308481950.jpg (50KB, 380x700px) Image search: [Google]
1347308481950.jpg
50KB, 380x700px
>>554352028
Like, your family knows? Shit, this would kill me the embarrassment alone.
>>
>>554350672
You better continue or be having a stroke, Anon.
>>
>>554353193
jep, as i said, got busted, not in the act but it got told, long story...but everthing went better as expected nobody avoids us or vorbids us to see, just to be alone
>>
>>554350672
i remember you. should've just moved over to jason's thread.

oh well. continue
>>
>>554350672
>Dad says yes
>We end up staying in her room watching netflix until like 2am
>During the time we watch her favorite movie The Ring
>On a jump scare she ends up giving me a tight hug and buries her head in my chest
>I just play it off and put my arm around her
>We both are coming down from our high and decide to smoke some more
>Mfw she takes out a 10/10 glass bong
>We smoke for about 30 minutes and stop
>By now the indica I brought kicks in and makes up sleepy
>I sleep on an inflatable bed my uncle keeps for when they goes camping
>I go to sleepy and knock out
>Wake up and Jackie and I are spooning on the inflatable bed
>Wtf is going through my head
>Her firm ass pushed up right against my morning wood
>I get up to take a piss and feel my shirt wet and remembered I spilled bong water on it
>I walk out with no shirt and shes awake
>I see her staring at me and lighty bite her lip
>She immediately tells me shes sorry for getting in the bed with me, she told me she was cold and that I look warm and comfortable
Still continuing
>>
how many of your relatives panties have you stolen /b/?

who do the panties belong to?
>>
>>554353984
About time
>>
>>554353782
Lucky guy.
>just to be alone
Tried anything afterwards? Like, dunno, sneaking out at different times. Both of you wish to continue?
>>
>>554353485
Yeah, my bad for not having this prewritten
>>
>>554353782
did you post a story?
>>
>>554353984
>her favorite movie The Ring
Original Niponese or US version? This is important for me, as I'll be able to determine whether this story is gold or not.
But please continue.
>>
>be 17
>at cousin's house
>tell her let's fuck
>she says ok
>we fuck
>>
>>554354223
My mistake from the last time.
Been rushing last bits with the thread nearing its death.
My big coming out, race with a dying topic and an Anon ridiculing me for never starting a thread ever. Also guilt-boner.
>>
>>554354148
I've used my niece's panties for jerking off but I always put them back afterward.
>>
>>554354183
yeah we both want to continue, we promised to wait, she would sneak etc. but I was to scared, wouldnt stand see my mom like this again. we wait till she moves out.
>>
>>554354738
I wish it was that easy, anon.
>>
>>554354738
10/8
>>
where u at?
>>
>>554354738
10/10 best thing on /b/
>>
File: 1350489773403.jpg (382KB, 1310x1966px) Image search: [Google]
1350489773403.jpg
382KB, 1310x1966px
>>554354837
The only place your mum is going to move out to is [spoiler]Eternity[/spoiler].
>>
>>554354837
my cousin not my mom
>>
>>554355328
your living room
>>
File: 1399823705543.jpg (3MB, 4912x7360px) Image search: [Google]
1399823705543.jpg
3MB, 4912x7360px
>>554355581
Yea, just fooling around.
Important is to never lose one's humour.
Care to give any details? How old were you, what went between you, how it all started, anything?
>>
lol what am i doing with my life, im on /b/ on an incest story thread. mfw i remember [spoiler]im a kissless virgin[spoiler]
>>
>>554350848
>about to move to another country with new gf
>distant relatives call to speak with me
>its actually cousin, hadnt heard from her in 10 years
>mom heard us fucking + she let me creampie her so maybe preg scare on her family side
>10 fucking years later shes calling me
>"I love you anon, please take care of yourself"
>"Y-you too, I'm a big boy now I'll manage"
>tfw gf turns out to be entitlement queen from hell
>break up with gf
>return home
>stalk cousin's fb
>wish I was 14 again at grampa's holiday house
>18yo cousin having fun being 'mean' to me etc
>creampieing her on grampa's bed
>cuddling her and letting her teach me stuff while parents where out at the beach

She was the best /ss/ cousin in the world to me. I'll never have the same comfy again.
>>
garage, but close.
>>
>>554350290
If you loved her you wouldn't try to fuck up her life.
She's happy man, you've got to move on.
>>
>>554356163
mhhh dont feel that good with releasing that info... isnt weeks ago... started watching many series like dr. who till late night, shes clever as fuck and funny, she did come closer so it started, sorry dont feel good on telling more, maybe sometime greentext it when I got over the shock
>>
>>554356163
sorry that i didnt get the gag my english isnt that good
>>
>>554353984
Hrry up already
>>
>>554356621
Yea, well, I don't intend to ruin her life, just would like to sort out my own.
Maybe it wouldn't hit me like that if she didn't showed up out the blue, or if she didn't disappeared like she did back then or maybe maybe something something.
I'll do my best to not smash into her life like a wrecking ball.

>>554356683
>>554356870
No pushing.
Take your time. I'll be lurking. Cheers.
>>
>>554357614
tell me a nick you will recognise and if I...or we... post a story I will get your attention
>>
>>554354474
The one with that annoying looking kid
>>
File: abuselittlesister.jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
abuselittlesister.jpg
124KB, 640x480px
>>554343578
>>
File: 4 (2).jpg (70KB, 492x324px) Image search: [Google]
4 (2).jpg
70KB, 492x324px
>>554343578
http://Caroline20.rwbcode.com

Online now it's free!
>>
>>554358058

story cont?? please
>>
>>554353984
>Tell her its ok
>Ask her if she want to get in the pool and she just nods and smiles
>Change into her p.e shorts that are pretty baggy
>She changes into her bikini and when I see her I shit you not I had a diamond in my pants
>I quickly jumped in the pool to disguise it
>She followed and when she came up maaaaaan she looked so sexy
>I began swimming and we bumped into each other a few times, felt her boob purposely also
>Out of nowhere I got this idea and began inching my way closer and closer to her
>Soon enough we were face to face and we werent saying a single word
>I put my hands on her hips and pulled her close to feel my once again diamond dick
>I leaned in to kiss her and she didnt reject it
>We made out for like 10 minutes and then I heard my dad
>Wtf
>Bitch nigga said I had to go even though it was only saturday but whatever

Sorry for the lag, I was typing this out and my shitty phone died on me
>>
File: 1346172534072.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1346172534072.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>554357614
Forgot to upload picture.

>>554357805
Dunno mate, "Bazooka Joe"'s good with you?
I'll be actively searching for and posting in incest threads, with my story and eventual updates (if anything happens at all).

>>554358058
Wuh?
>>
>>554358237
That's it? Nothing happened?
>>
>be me 13 christmas eve
>mom wakes from crack coma
>mom is naked
>sits on me beats face in
>next 4 years in cps
still remember dem floppy ass titties
>>
>>554358156
Do you honestly thing we wouldn't? This is 4chan, the levels of depravity we are prepared to sink too would make Jimmy Savile blush.
>>
>>554346651
What did I miss?
>>
>>554358684
CP
>>
>>554358237
Anon, pls.
>>
>>554358435
Still continuing
>>
File: 1351303627802.jpg (464KB, 1792x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1351303627802.jpg
464KB, 1792x1188px
>>554358928
Good to hear that, I might however not live up to that moment. It's getting pretty late here.
>>
>>554357614
Still you'll be adding to her problems not solving one of your onw.
She's (from what i think) 34 years old and with a supportive guy, do you really think she'll help you?
>>
Well then continue faster
>>
File: oh ho ho.jpg (26KB, 254x256px) Image search: [Google]
oh ho ho.jpg
26KB, 254x256px
>>554359483
>a
hes on a phone bitch
>>
File: 1403862889000.webm (3MB, 720x404px)
1403862889000.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>554359440
Maybe you're right Anon, maybe you're not.
Maybe I'm just a faggot for taking a friendly footjob this serious, but shit bothers me.
It bothers me that it happened, it bothers that nothing followed, it bothers me that I carried it inside for so long and it bothers me that it came out.
It bothers me that I'm still having boners remembering that night.
>>
>>554360482
i feel ya anon, id want some closure roo
>>
>>554343578
OP, is this a picture for ants?
Faggot.
>>
>>554360482
Well it's good that you can feel love and similar feelings that's rather hard to find here
If it bothers you that you caried it maybe you should visit somone? Like a psychologist. He/she would help you move on and never judge you for your feelings and thoughs.
I'd be happy if you ended up getting some help anon.
>>
>>554349250
Good damn story
>>
>>554361170
Despite a fucking psychologist, would you say hey, I got a foot job off my cousin and I think I love her?
>>
>>554358237
>Fast forward a few weeks later
>Jackie invites me to go to the mall with her since her best friend is working
>Why not all I was doing was playing shitbox 360
>Took shower and got dressed good for her
>Met up with her in the food court, hugged said hi
>Started walking around, I went to the bathroom and these guys were trying to hit on her
>I showed up and she held my hand acting like I was her boyfriend
>The dudes left after that
>We held hands throughout the whole time we were there
>We went back to her house and no one was home
>She offered me water, when she got it she bent over showing that lovely ass to me
>That feeling again came over me
>I stood up, went over to her and pressed against her ass
>She was startled but she liked it she let me dry hump her while kissing her neck
>Shit started getting hot so she took control
>I tripped and fell on her couch, she got on top of me and we began making out intensely
>She started rubbing my dick with her thigh and then her hand
>She was about to go down and take it out when her phone rang
>Shit man
>Her mom was already out side and asking for help with groceries
Cont.
>>
>>554361621
Why not?
You could say you had a sexual experience with your cousin in your adolescence and that if sparked unhealthy love and you want to find a way to move on.
I'm sure that psychologist would help you with that.
>>
File: 1345856525100.jpg (82KB, 576x768px)
1345856525100.jpg
82KB, 576x768px
>>554361170
Herman is that you?

>>554360765
Would be nice.
Won't happen, right?

>>554361170
>>554361621
>love
I don't know.
>>
>>554361576
I don't give a shit about plagiarism. I must write a story from this. That shit is fucking awesome
>>
File: 1402402335778.jpg (12KB, 261x179px) Image search: [Google]
1402402335778.jpg
12KB, 261x179px
>>554361939
Guess your right, I wouldn't expect a good reaction from him/her though.
>>
>>554361694
Seriously why are you so damn slow?
>>
File: disapoint.gif (999KB, 236x132px) Image search: [Google]
disapoint.gif
999KB, 236x132px
>>554362346
>>554361939
>>
>>554362578
He is on his fucking phone faggot go check your facebook or something.
>>
>>554362039
Well whatever it it i hope you won't get into trouble man
Good luck

>>554362346
You don't go there to get a reaction from him but to get help, plus he/she probably wouldn't judge you even if you said you murdered somone and you can't handle the moral guilt and need help.
My point is that psychologists don't judge you even if you've done something terrible.

Getting a footjob isn't a terrible deed man. Chill.
>>
>>554344384

a 720 is two times 360, you stopped facing her only to face her again?
>>
File: 1352244944903.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1352244944903.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>554361694
Keep delivering.
>>
>>554361694
you better do
>>
>>554344876
>I won't be your girlfriend, though

>tfwnogf

every summer teenager is fapping with the force of a thousand falcon punches right now.
>>
>>554362879
I didn't say it was "terrible" I just meant it's not normal. I know their job is to help you and not judge but at the end of the day they are humans like me and you.
>>
*PLOT TWIST* The anon writing the story is Stephenie Meyer.
>>
>>554363727
Still, you'll be facing him for a few weeks maybe months and then he'll be gone from your life.
They see many people just like you everyday so they're not that judging as normal people. Don't be afraid man.
I wish the best for you. Hope you get well.
>>
File: 1342706313259.jpg (189KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1342706313259.jpg
189KB, 1600x1200px
>>554362879
Thanks mate.

I think I'll be logging off in a few minutes, though.
>>
>>554364426
If it make's you feel any better I consider yourself lucky to get a foot job at that age. It should be something to be proud to be fair xD
>>
>>554364426
Take care! Try not to beat yourself up.
>>
File: 1373480008766.jpg (3MB, 2883x4324px) Image search: [Google]
1373480008766.jpg
3MB, 2883x4324px
>>554364253
>Hope you get well.
>>554364794
Yea, thanks mate. Cheers.

>>554364640
Heh.
>>
>>554361694
>A week later I visit her at her house
>Alone again
>Almost immediately we begin making out
>We stop to smoke some weed and talk
>Making out on her bed with her on top of me
>This time no ones coming home for sure
>She reaches down and is surprised by my 7.5 incher
>She jerks it and that face makes me want to cum already but I hold it in
>She goes down and sucks, fucking best blowjob ive ever had
>The whole time she keeps eye contact with me and she let me cum on her lips
>we end up taking a nap, she falls asleep in my arms.
Feelsgoodman.jpg
>Few hours later we wake up and we're acting like a couple
>We go back to her room and cuddle
>I grab her ass and she just smiles
>She whispers in my ear "fuck me"
>ohhh its on!
>Take off those nice panties and pleasure her 100/10 pink pussy
>Put it in and man so warm, so tight
>Fuck her missionary till she cums
>Flips her doggy to see that ass
>Go on for another 20 and shoot on her ass
>She takes her finger, gets a bit of cum and licks it

I ended up sleeping with her the whole night and the next day

We have been at this for about a month and recently shes told me that she wants a real relationship with me. Also forgot to mention that Jackie and I are only related by last name, not blood.
Pic is a recent one, she just had her braces put on
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 160x160px
>>554365921
>9/10 cousin
>>
>>554366332
exactly what I was thinking
>>
>>554366332
Cosign
>>
>>554350672
>9/10

Her face is a 6/10 at most, being generous.
>>
>>554366869
Didnt say 9/10 was your rating, its simply my own
>>
>>554367424
good point
>>
>>554367424

Your own is wrong.

>>554367508

It really isn't.
>>
>>554349250
Just finished this... and... wow... that is all I have to say.
>>
>>554367424
any body shots ?
>>554367984
I had the same reaction when I read it a couple of days ago
>>
>>554368775
Just the first one I posted, other than that she just takes face selfies
>>
>>554349250
that was the best story i have read.
>>
>>554365921
> cousin
> not by blood
how's that? are you or is she adopted?
>>
>>554370029
Maybe a stepcousin? Like his dads brother married a woman with a daughter
>>
>>554351381
yeah?
>>
This is the previous thread today, right? I must know for... archival purposes.

>thread archive
http://4archive.org/b/res/554318340

>muh Gdocs archive
http://goo gl/j18y4x

>>554350672
Oh sweet, you're back.
>>
>>554370825
Dude the stories go have saved there are god tier
>>
>>554371782
I save a lot of the mediocre ones too, plus a few troll stories, and some non-wincest when it looks like it could be (or is) epic. If you just want the epic ones, rule of thumb is to look for stories with 3rd-level headings in the Contents.
>>
>>554365921
Not bad, anon. My opinion may be biased because I'd fuck anything but...
>>
>>554373018
She looks pretty skinny in this pic but shes pretty fit, she plays soccer so she has a petite firm butt
>>
>>554357805
>tell me a nick you will recognise and if I...or we... post a story I will get your attention
I'm not him obviously, but I've been archiving wincest the last two months. You might want to email me as well.

(hotmail.com) fakebob001
>>
>>554373532
Dude, I'd bang her like crazy. 8/10. Love those braces.
>Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
>>
File: bonerkilled.jpg (170KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
bonerkilled.jpg
170KB, 625x833px
>>554373532
3/10 Boner killed.
>>
>>554370825
I'm a retard and don't know how your google docs link works
>>
>>554373532
a lot cuter in this pic.
>>
File: ad_129462687.jpg (29KB, 560x336px) Image search: [Google]
ad_129462687.jpg
29KB, 560x336px
>>554348317
>>
>>554375131
See that space between the GOO and the GL? Replace it with a dot. 4chan doesn't allow posting of links from Google's URL shortener. You'll see a lot of links on /b/ that need to be edited slightly because they were going around post filters. Removing hyphens, replacing spaces with dots, that sort of thing.
>>
>>554351381
Still waiting on you to post moar.
>>
>>554345838
das nastee
>>
Welp, finished archiving this thread so far, time to start on the previous thread. That's gonna be annoying.
>>
>>554365921
7.5 incher
kek im out
>>
File: jonah-hill-png.png (584KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
jonah-hill-png.png
584KB, 500x614px
>>554365921
>>
licked my cousins feet while she slept
>>
>>554379818
There, done. I've transcribed the stories from previous and this thread. Now I need to catch up on a week's worth of reading and editing.
>>
>>554346651
CP pics: #1 killer of threads.
>>
>>554345521
God damn it I missed it
>>
>>554381726
meh. it's CP, which essentially means it's already old and recycled: just like everything on /b/
>>
>>554381726
you didnt miss much. unless you like seeing dicks being forced into toddlers
>>
>>554382293
Who doesn't
>>
>>554382548
fucking moralfag liberal pussies thats who
>>
>>554382681
So basically Cancer. And no one cares about cancer.
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.