[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Incest stories Ill start >Be me, 14 >My aunt was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 35

File: 1402809386977.jpg (33KB, 438x369px) Image search: [Google]
1402809386977.jpg
33KB, 438x369px
ITT: Incest stories
Ill start

>Be me, 14
>My aunt was having a birthday party for her son
>Aunt is 27 or so
>Hot as fuck
>Party was getting load, so I went into her room to sit down
>She was in the room, being the faggot I was, I didn't knock.
>She is in her bra, she was changing shirts
>She turns and sees me
>I can't help but stare, her breasts were amazing
>She smiles, and walks to the door to shut it

Pic unrelated.
Cont?
>>
Carry on.
>>
>>552507447
Is that fucking Egoraptor?
>>
>>552507447
just go on faggot
>>
>>552507447
Of all the things that haven't happened, this is on the list.

Faggot
>>
>She closes the door
>I stumble on my words, being the faggot I am
>She tells me to sit on the bed
>I ask why
>She said something like "I'm sure you know"
>Raging boner is forming
>She locks the door
>She takes off her bra
>She puts her hand on mine, and moves it toward her breast
>I start touching it, the best feeling ever

Cont?
>>
go on op
>>
GO ON DAMMIT
>>
type faster nigger
>>
>She moves my head toward her breasts, and whispers for me to start sucking
>I cant hold my boner
>I start to suck them, and can't stop
>She moans, starts to unzip my pants
>She pushes my face away from her breast
>As soon as she takes it out of my pants, she has her mouth around it
>I let out a load moan, feels so good

Cont?
>>
>>552508284
>Cont
Uh, where do you think you are?
>>
>>552508284
Fake and gay
>Captcha and wigers
>>
File: sonic the brazzers L.png (1MB, 700x1076px) Image search: [Google]
sonic the brazzers L.png
1MB, 700x1076px
>>552508284
Ask "cont" one more time, I fucking dare you.
>>
File: adoptedmother.png (480KB, 1606x4110px) Image search: [Google]
adoptedmother.png
480KB, 1606x4110px
>>552507738
Hoping for a real one in this thread. One can hope...
>>
>>552508284
YES FUCKING CONT
>>
>After around 5 minutes of her sucking, she tells me to get on my knees
>She stands and gets on the bed
>She takes off her panties, and tells my to start licking
>She smiles after I do
>She says that if I'm good for her she will let me cum on her face
>That nearly makes me cum on its own
>I continue to lick
>She puts her hand on the back of my head and pulls it up her face
>She starts kissing me

Cont?
>>
>>552508284
`The fact that he keeps asking Cont? leads me to believe this is a troll. Calling it now.
>>
>>552508686
No, don't continue.
>>
>>552508686
>cont?
incoming prince dinosaur
>>
>>552508686
Don't continue, tired of you asking faggot.
\thread
>>
hurry the fuck up
>>
Ill stop asking cont know,

>After kissing me, she tells me to get back down
>I do, gladly
>She wants me to stay down there
>She wants me to "Learn my place"
>I can deal with this
>I gladly do, and lick
>After about 20 minutes of it, she cums
>She grabs my hair again, and tells me to lay on my back
>I do
>She starts sucking it again
>I've never been more happy

Typing as fast as I can faggots
>>
>>552508686
Fuck you, im out.
>>
>>552509060
then you must be fucking crippled
>>
>>552509060
next type type it all out then start a thread.....
>>
>>552509060
>Typing the story out
>Not having this written down in notepad beforehand
>You're a faggot.
Inb4 we all walk the dinosaur
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 707x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 707x1131px
>>552508686
>5 minutes of her sucking
> be me 14
No fucking way
>>
>>552508556
that is just...

i don't fucking know how to feel

i have a boner, i want to laugh, and i'm tearing up
>>
>After around 20 minutes of her just sucking, I cum, she gets it all over her face
>She say she is going to have to wash it off
>She has a bathroom connected to her room, with a shower
>She says ill have to help her clean up
>I already am getting a boner from this
>I stumble in, extremely happy
>She bends over, and tell me to start fucking her
>I agree, of course
>She moans, the shower is not near the party, so she is very load
>She tells me that I'm being a good boy for her
>I smile, she tells me that I'm going to have to pay her back
>>
>just as im about to cum there is a knock at the door
>she tells me to hide in the closet
>I walked up to the closet
> I opened the door
>everybody did the dinosaur
>>
>After a while, we both cum, she tells me to get on my knees once more
>I don't know what for this time
>I agree
>She asks me to lick her feet, or she would tell her husband
>I don't know what to do
>Never really been into it, but this...This was amazing
>She says that if im going to be her little play toy, I'm going to need to pay her back
>Being the fag I was, I agreed
Licked her feet for a while, she was really turned on by it

Anyone else got story's?
>>
>>552509863
bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 262x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 262x303px
>>552509863
>>
>After that, she tells me Its ok to leave
>I do, she gives me her number so we can do this more often
>I do for about 4 more years
>Do it at least twice every week

Any other stories faggots?
>>
>>552509863
>>
Let this be a lesson, OP.

You were a faggot, so everyone left.

Except me, so that I could explain this to you.

"Live by the sword", >dinosaur
>>
Dear OP.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKIN PICS OF YOUR AUNT YOU FUCKER I NEED TO FAP

Love,
anon
>>
File: 180013_190920934269134_6257_n.jpg (41KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
180013_190920934269134_6257_n.jpg
41KB, 604x453px
Her with her son
>>
>>552511009
Post n00ds
>>
>>552510171
>Any other stories faggots?
How about 1600 pages worth? If this thread is still alive in 30mins and someone else posts a story of their own, I'll post a link to my archive.
>>
>>552511373
Fuck off
>>
File: MOTHERSTROLLAGE.png (234KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
MOTHERSTROLLAGE.png
234KB, 720x644px
>>552511373
>>
>>552511373
Bob?
>>
Who is that guy in op's pic? His face and his haircut piss me off. Is he a faggot?
>>
>>552511517
>>552511571
What, you two don't want the link?

>>552511702
Yes, I am he. And if you have the link, please don't share it quite yet. Leaving a message in the _README file for you and anyone else who knows it.
>>
>>552511009
Is that your cousin?
Are you fucking a woman who's child has a cancer?
U fuked up good OP
>>
Would you guys care if i copy & pasta a story that was posted a few hours ago?
>>
>>552512551
do it
>>
Keeps saying load fuckin shit loud man. Threw me off a little..minor inconvenience.
>>
>>552512551
Please do. I was probably out if it was just a few hours ago, it'll be a chance to archive it.
>>
>be 17
>not really a loser but never had gf
>never even really touched a girl before
>have step sister three months older than me
>she’s pretty popular at school
>hot but I knew her since she was little so im desensitized
>we mostly get along
>end of 11th grade
>school just got out for summer
>maybe a week after school was done
>sitting at home
>afternoon
>downstairs watching tv
>parents not home
>just me
>>
>>552513103
Wait, never mind, found it on 4archive.org.

http://4archive.org/b/res/552459314
>>
>>552513103
not really incest, but i haven't heard before.
Should i continue?
>>
>>552513273
If you want.
>>
>>552513187
yes, i archived
>>
Bump for interest
>>
File: 0551730925.jpg (71KB, 540x779px) Image search: [Google]
0551730925.jpg
71KB, 540x779px
> be 13, sister be 16
> saturday morning, huge pile of soil in the front yard, parents tell us to shovel it into wheelbarrows and move it to the backyard, they'll be back in the evening
> sis has huge tits, easily double Ds, around noon she complains about back pain
> be an idiot, ask why
> sis groans, lifts shirt, shows tits in bra
> "because they're so big you moron"
> be more of an idiot, "they don't look that big..."
> she sighs, "i'll show you later"
> continue shoveling, takes until afternoon
> done, take a quick shower, while i dry myself off sis comes into the bathroom (lol no locks)
> "hurry up i wanna take a bath", turns her back to me and starts to undress
> i stare as she gets naked in front of me
> she turns around, notices me staring, sees semi-boner, grins
> i get a full frontal view, huge tits, completely shaved, full on boner now
> shouts "OUT!", as she pushes me towards the door
> go to my room, masturbate furiously, omg i just saw a naked woman!

> get dressed, go to living room, sit on couch, watch tv
> half an hour later sis comes out of the bathroom, comes into living room
> stands in front of the tv, wrapped in towel
> "did you get a good look?"
> blush, stare at floor, nod
> "want another one?", towel falls to floor
> omgomgomgomg, too scared to look
> she sits down next to me "you can touch them if you want..."
> cant look at her face, eyes fixed on her body, lightly touch her tits, so soft
> fondle for a bit, boner again
> she pulls it out of my sweatpants
> "you're such a little perv", starts jerking me off
> after a while she starts sucking me
> cum in her mouth after a few seconds
> she gives me a kiss on the forehead, leaves

Nothing else ever happened. Years later we talked about it, I told her that I've been lusting for her ever since, but she wasn't into the idea, and that was that. I still fap to the events of that day.
>>
>>552509060
>20 minutes

really nigga? Mom's gone for >20 mins and no one says shit? I know it's a story but c'mon
>>
File: 474234.jpg (340KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
474234.jpg
340KB, 1920x1200px
>>552510171
>lying
>lying this hard
>mfw lion king
>>
>>552513187
i projectiled semen like 10 feet away from me
gg would read again
>>
>>552514742
winrar. Link to muh archive.

http://goo_gl/j18y4x
>>
>>552514742
Quick question, is that your sister?
>>
>>552514742
she only has one leg.
>>
File: tumblr_mjv5031uO41s0n2i2o1_500.gif (766KB, 420x242px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjv5031uO41s0n2i2o1_500.gif
766KB, 420x242px
>>552515096
no, random pic

>>552515104
you are two oiltanks, so what
>>
File: Spider-Man-thread.jpg (94KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-thread.jpg
94KB, 544x400px
>>
>>552515478
no, no one fucking said anything faggot
>>
File: opisafag.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
opisafag.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>552507447
op is a fag
>>
>>552511009
facebook /janet.mora.311

Oh nooooo
>>
Young teens I collected. (hope you'll like).
>
http://url-site.com/stepsite
>>
>>552515982
Kek
>>
>>552507447
pls more fap stories
>>
>>552515982
figured seeing this happening, too bad the story is probably fake.
>>
>>552516503
A fake story to set this person up maybe
>>
>13
>sister 9
>tricked her into laying on her stomach naked all the time
>hotdog dem buns
>usually cum on back
>she bucks up one day
>accidental anal penetration
>took it like no big deal
>bucket of cum
>fast forward 2 years
>still messing around
>found out friends dad had been fucking her since she was 7
>she's in therapy now
>waiting on the day she remembers how I used to rape her on the bathroom floor
>hopefully not awkward
>>
bamp
>>
>>552509571
>suprising
gtfo fagget
>>
Does someone here have the gif or pic of the 2 lesbian sisters? They both had black hair and made a fuss all over Facebook
>>
>>552507447

I had a friend growing up that I used to have sex with ever single spare moment that we were alone together. Sucking each other's cock was all we fucking did, until I started letting him fuck me but that was a couple years later.

When we were about 13 years old my sister was 17 and she was always going out in the summer time getting drunk with her friends.
Since it was summer me and my friend slept over each other's house almost every day because that meant as soon as our parents went to bed we could suck each other's dick all night long.

Well this one night my friend was sleeping over my house and we were laying in out sleeping bags in front of the TV watching movies. As soon as my parents went to sleep around 11pm (since they both had to work in the morning) me and my friend stripped naked and started playing with each others dick.
It did not take us long at all to get into a 69 position and take each other's cock into our mouths. Within about half an hour we were cumming in each other's mouth. My friend loved swallowing my cum and had not problem doing it at all. I did not really like the taste of cum but since he swallowed my cum every time, I returned the favor and forced myself to swallow his.
After we came we went back to watching TV but within an out we were horny again and playing with each other's cock.
My sister's curfew was 1am so I knew that she would be home soon be me and my friend were so fucking horny that we decided to try and make each other cum before she arrived.
I knew that she would be drunk and would come down and bug me and my friend for a bit before going to bed so me and my friend tried to make each other cum before she arrived.

We got right back into a 69 position with my friend lying on top of me and we were slobbering all over each other's cock, when suddenly there was a knock at the basement window.
>>
>>552521460

..cont..
We both looked up in shock and saw my sister looking in at off. She started laughing out loud and she asked us through the window what the fuck me and my friend were doing to each other.
She did not even wait for an answer as we watched my sister bolt away from the window and we knew immediately that was on her way into the house and there was no doubt that she was going to be coming down stairs.
My friend had barely rolled off of me when we heard the back door of the house open and immediately afterwards the clump of the stairs as my sister came racing down into the basement with us.
We did not have time to put our shorts back on so as quickly as possible me and my friend dove back into our sleeping bags and pretended to be asleep even though we knew that we had been caught.
Sure enough my sister came into the basement and raced over to us and tried to pull out sleeping bags off of us but we held onto them tight and would not let her uncover us. She reeked of booze and we knew that she was drunk so who knew what she was going to do to us.
She started asking us if we were gay and that she had seen us sucking each other off.
We both knew that she had seen us with our cocks buried in each other's mouth so there was no use in denying it so we just laid there quietly and took in her abuse. It wasn't that bad though because she was laughing about it the whole time and saying it was not that big of a deal so we weren't as uncomfortable as we should have been given the circumstances.
>>
>>552522349

..cont..
My sister stopped trying to pull our sleeping bags off of us and she calmed down a bit seeing how embarrassed we both were but she did not go away.
>>
>>552522497

somebody bump the thread while I type out my story or it's going to die.
>>
>>552522609
as you command
>>
>>552522609
bumping
>>
>>552522609
bumping again
>>
>>552522609

..cont..

Seeing how embarrassed we were from having been caught and now being teased by my sister, she started to relax on us a bit and just started asking us how long we had been fooling around each other for.
I was still too embarrassed to say anything but my friend came out and told her we'd been doing it since we were 10 years old. Her eyes lit up in surprise that we had been doing it for so long without her knowing.
Then instead of calling us gay she asked us if we were still into girls too of if we just liked each other. We did both like girls but me and my friend had been fooling around since such a young age that it felt normal and it never felt like we were doing something gay so my friend told my sister that he still liked girls and I came out and admitted it as well.
She said that was good to hear and then paused for a bit before talking again. I could not believe what she said next when she finally spoke. "Let me watch you guys suck each other off some more." Before we could even tell her no she added, "Just for a little bit. I won't tell anybody about this at all and your secret will be completely safe with me."
That did not change our answer one little bit though and we still told her "No fucking way."
That got her begging and if if that wasn't enough she started gently rubbing my friend's leg through is sleeping bag to try and convince him. It actually seemed to work too because my friend stopped protesting and actually asked me if I wanted to do it. I still wasn't having it though and still said no.
>>
>>552523459

..cont..
My sister was determined to watch us suck each other off though and she really gave an offer that even I found hard to refuse even though she was my sister. "How about if I let you guys see me naked and then you let me watch you suck each other for at least three minutes."
I still did not want to do it but my friend's eyes lit up as soon as he heard the offer and he started agreeing to it. Hearing me still saying no, he turned his attention to me and he started begging me to actually do it as well. He wanted to see my sister naked so fucking bad. And now I had two people trying to convince me to go through with it.

I held out for as long as possible but the more they begged me, the more I knew I was going to go along with it so finally I just gave in and agreed. I didn't really want to see my own sister naked did I?
My sister was chubby but she was still pretty cute and I knew that she had fucked a lot of guys. When I was younger and my sister had to babysit me she would always have guys over and they would go to her bedroom and she would let them fuck her. So I knew she was a slut. I just hoped she wouldn't try and have sex with my friend. I think I was actually scared that he would like having sex with her more than he liked it with me.
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
so what are you gays doing
>>
Texting a girl
>>
bumpin' n thumpin'
>>
>>552524437
bump
>>
is she a tranny?
>>
>>552524437

..cont..
But back to the situation at hand and I finally gave in and agreed to 69 with my friends dick while she watched.
She tried to get us to go first and that she would show us her tits and pussy after the three minutes were up but neither me nor my friend was buying it and we insisted that she get naked for us first.
She protested a little bit but finally agreed and as if it was no big deal at all she started pulling off her clothes right in front of us.
She stripped down so that she was completely naked and got down on the floor right between our sleeping bags and the TV so that we could look over her full naked body and she even spread her shaved pussy for us.
I was actually getting very turned on from seeing how wet her pussy was and how it glistened in the light from the TV. Her tits were very nice as well and had light pink nipples in the middle of each one.
My friend was mezmerized by my sisters nakedness and came right out and asked my sister if he could feel her breasts for a little bit.
I expected my sister to shoot him down but shocked the fuck out of me when she agreed as long as me and my friend added a minute onto how long she could watch us suck each other off. So instead of 3 minutes it would be for. Without even asking my thoughts on the matter my friend quickly agreed as he sat up and reached for my sisters tits. He didn't even seem to care that as he sat up his sleeping bag fell away and now my sister could see his naked body again as well.
As my friend started fondling my sisters breasts her eyes were transfixed on his cock and I could tell she was getting very turned on from seeing it.
>>
wanna hear a funny thing that happened today?
>>
Sure
>>
>>552525835
sure!
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>552525421

..cont..
I was just watching my friend fondle my sisters breasts waiting for the unavoidable moment when we'd have to blow each other, when my sister surprised me and told me that I could feel her breasts too since it was only fair.
I felt incredibly awkward just thinking about doing it but my friend turned to me with a huge smile on his face and told me to come on, and feel her breasts too.
Very reluctantly I sat up and moved towards my sister and my naked body came into view as well. As I reached for my sisters breasts and took it into the palm of my hand for the first time my sister moaned and told us that we both had great looking cocks.
Without asking for permission my friend leaned right into my sister's breast and took the erect nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it. My sister closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. I figured I had come this far so I might as well go for it too and I lenaed in and started sucking on her other breast.

My friend's slid down my sisters naked body and went straight for her pussy and when it got there he shoved two fingers deep inside of her and started finger fucking her.
>>
bumpin for boners
>>
Keep goin
>>
>>552526012
Bumping with mah dick
>>
Pls
>>
so me and my friend were biking around, so we went and got a drink we brought our bikes inside cause we didn't want them to get stolen so the manager comes up to us and tells us to leave i ask why he said " cause your tracking dirt everywhere"we clearly didnt so said quit being a fucking beta (i was on 4chan for 7+ hours the night before) he flips shit and bans us from the store all cause i called him beta ( sorry i type slow)
>>
>>552526012
With all my boner I bump this thread
>>
Boner....dying.... need.......to......cum...
>>
>>552526428
Cool incest story bro
>>
>>552526012

..cont..
The more we played with my sisters body and the more turned on she became the more I thought for sure that she was going to completely forget about our deal and she wouldn't bother watching us suck each other.
But after about 3 minutes of sucking my sisters tit, she seemed to snap out of her daze and sat straight up and put her hand over her breasts so we could not suck them any more.
"It's you guy's turn now!" She stated matter of factly. She was still breathing heavy and I knew that she had to force herself to pull herself away from us.
"Can we play with you some more after we suck each other." My friend asked. This was the first time either of us had ever seen a naked girl let alone fondle one or suck on a tittie.
"We'll see." She answered. "Depends how good of a show you put on for me."

Me and my friend looked at each other as we pulled ourselves away from my sister and all of the embarrassment of what we were about to do over came us once again.
We very slowly crawled back on top of our sleeping bag and laid down side by side in opposite directions so that our cocks were right in front of each other's face. Now that I was looking directly at my friend's beautiful cock I completely forgot about my sister and I wanted that beautiful piece of meat back in my mouth so fucking bad.
I could not believe I was actually doing it right in front of my very own sister but I reached for my friend's penis and held onto it as I pushed my head forward and took his cock back into my mouth and i stared sucking him off.
>>
File: ae5u9aj.jpg (184KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
ae5u9aj.jpg
184KB, 500x533px
>>552526587
how abo0ut
> 178
(or is it 128?)
and also : scramble to the right (wtf, google?)
>>
>>552526012
RIP?
>>
File: 32 KB.jpg (32KB, 430x290px) Image search: [Google]
32 KB.jpg
32KB, 430x290px
>>552508686
>5 mins of sucking at 14, doesn't come.
>Says you can blow load on face, almost comes.

Somethins of OP, don't know what.
>>
>>552527029
it all depends, when i was 15 i got my first bj, went for an hour didn't cum. When i was 18 I got a good BJ, came in 40 seconds
>>
>>552512093

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Dear god continue
>>
>>552527223
Yeah first BJ I got I never came so she just stopped. We tried again about 10 minutes later but I failed to come so we just went back to cuddling and shit.
>>
Plz continue
>>
>>552526837

..cont..
AS my friend slid his mouth onto my cock I heard my sister let out a moan and she told us how beautiful we looked sucking each other.
It did not take me and my friend long to forget my sister was even there and we really got into it. I rolled onto my back and pulled my friend on top of me as I did. We were back to into sucking each other off just like we were before my sister had knocked on the window and caught us.
As I sucked my friend dick with him on top of me, I could not really see my sister but I started hearing sloshing sounds and knew right away that she was masturbating right in front of us while she watched. I also knew that my friend had a perfect view of it as she was doing it right in front of him.

Not only were we really getting into sucking each others dick but having my sister watching us actually turned us both on even more. I stopped caring that I was sucking dick in front of my own sister and I actually started wanting her to know how much I loved sucking dick. I was as big a whore for cock as she was and I didn't care if she knew it anymore. I stared sucking my friend's dick for all I was worth, taking the entire length of his penis in and out of my mouth over and over again.
>>
>be me
>be 12
>playing COD
>quickscope a n00b
>his mom sucks my rock hard 13 inch cock
feelsgoodman.jpg

I have more, if you guys want
>>
Continue
>>
Anyone have the image of the Facebook correspondence between the brother and sister who end up fucking?
>>
>>552527504
Same with sex for me, first 3 times with three different people I wouldn't cum, i fucked one for 4 hours and I never came
>>
>>552528126
Yeah wtf is up with this shit?
>>
File: 1397430085643.png (44KB, 770x359px) Image search: [Google]
1397430085643.png
44KB, 770x359px
>>
Bumpinnnn
>>
>>552528370
That's fuck up.....really fuck up
>>
>>552527687
i really hope this ends in your both fucking the shit out of that whore you call a sister
>>
>>552527687

..cont..
We stopped keeping track of time and continued sucking each others dick well lpast the 4 minutes that we had agreed on. Seeing that my sister was so turned on by watching us that she was masturbating right in front of us, I think me and my friend both wanted to keep sucking each other off so that she would have an orgasm. Hopefully before we had our orgasm.
We were probably about 5 minutes into the show when the sloshing sounds stopped and I could feel my sister crawling onto our sleeping bags with us and I could actually feel her crawling right between my legs for what I thought was a closer look.
But then I felt her hand grab my balls and gently fondle them and she just moved more and more between my legs.
Suddenly the feeling of her playing with my balls was replaced with wetness and a gentle sucking sensation and I knew immediately that my sister had actually taken my balls into her mouth and was sucking on them. I coudn't fucking believe it.
My friend just kept bobbing his mouth up and down on my cock the entire time probably in as much disbelief as I was.
I felt my balls slip out of my sisters mouth but she did not move away at all, instead she leaned right in and actually began licking all around the base of my penis. AS my friend's mouth would move up my shaft, my sisters did as well and she stared licking up and down my cock at my friend's pace.
I felt her soft warm hands grab the base of my cock and gently pull on it and as she did, she pulled my cock out of my friend's sucking mouth and she took the entire length of my cock into hers and she started sucking me off.
I could not fucking believe it. I knew I should have been repusled by this but I was incredibly turned on by it and she was giving me an incredible blow job. Her lips felt so soft as they glided up and down the length of my shaft. I knew she must have sucked a lot of guys off to be this good at sucking dick.
>>
>>552514997
tl;dr
>>
>>552528370
awww that's cute. they are both so bashful, lol
>>
Continue!
>>
>>552528891
raging boner.. keep it up
>>
bump
>>
We have a party here reading it type faster
>>
I wish my mother fucked me when I was a kid. She was so fucking gorgeous.
>>
Should I go touch my moms boob? Shes asleep right now.
>>
>>552529712
pics or gtfo
>>
>>552529712
Go for it no balls... Post reaction
>>
>>552529712
Do it!
>>
>>552529712
lick her used panties from the hamper
>>
Idk her door is closed and squeaks loud AF when opening. She might wake.
>>
>>552528891

..cont..
My friend still had his cock buried in my mouth but he was now just watching my sister blow me so he turned his attention to my sister and started fondling her breasts again.
I could not see what was going on between my legs but I felt my sister pull her mouth off of my cock and ask my friend, "Do you wanna fuck me?"

I'm pretty sure I heard him gasp in disbelief when he heard her ask him that question. Immediately he yanked his cock out of my mouth and raised himself off of me.
Now that I could look down and see what was going on between my legs, I could see that she was on her hands and knees between them with my cock sliding and and out of her mouth. Her one hand was fonding my balls still, while her other hand was underneath her and down between her own legs and she was still fingering her pussy uncontrollably.
As my friend stood up and started to make his way around behind my sister she stopped him just long enough to pull her mouth off of my cock and she took his cock into her mouth and sucked it just a couple of times before pulling off and sucking me again.
My friend froze and seemed to want to get sucked off more but then he remembered that he could have my sisters pussy and he moved around behind her and got down between her legs on his knees.
He was competely focused on her soaking wet vagina and I watched as he grabbed his cock and pushed it up to her open slit and he slid it into her with one slow thrust. A look of ecstasy crossed his face as her pussy lips wrapped around his hard shaft and got his dick wet with a girls juices for the first time in his life.
He buried his cock inside of her as far as it would go and just held it there for almost a full minute, savoring the incredible feeling before he started fucking my sister.
>>
>>552508686
fake shit you didn't describe taste or how you felt or your previous feelings for this woman plus you kept saying cont.
>>
>>552529910
pics?!
>>
>>552509060
yeah you just so happen to be in the bedroom with your aunt changing clothes during her birthday party while the house is packed full of people and now you are trying to make it up as you go to sound more convincing and get more positive reactions so you say you are typing as fast as you can.
>>
>>552528268
i blame jacking off, i jack off to aggressivly to the point where pussy doesn't do what my hand can
>>
File: caillou.png (36KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
caillou.png
36KB, 200x200px
>>552511009
>>
>>552530542
my sides
>>
>>552508686
>After around 5 minutes of her sucking

confirmed as bullshit lies
>>
>>552530104

..cont..
I wanted to suck his dick so fucking bad but I knew that there was no way he was going to choose my mouth over her vagina so I just hoped that I would get to suck his dick afterwards and lick her pussy juices off of his dick before we went to sleep for the night.

Meanwhile while my friend was burying his cock to the hilt inside my sisters cunt, she was sucking me off like the whore she is.
Even though I was getting my cock sucked I still felt kind of left out and all I could think about was sucking my friends dick. I knew my friend was fucking my sister but I was still feeling left out without my mouth sucking on something so I pulled my cock out of my sister's mouth.
She looked up at me very surprisingly as if she had done something wrong or maybe I felt weird that my own sister was sucking me off but it was nothing like that.
Instead I spun around on the sleeping bag and laid right beside my sister and than worked my way underneath her.
She was on her hands and knees getting fucked so with me sliding under her we actually got into a 69 position and she eagerly started sucking me off again once she saw that everything was alright with me.

Now that my head was right down between my legs I was actually watching her get fucked just a couple of inches right in front of me.
Everytime my friend's penis would slid out of her pussy, it would be completely covered with her juices and would glisten in the light from the TV. I have never seen a more beautiful cock in all my life and I wanted to suck it so fucking bad.
>>
>>552530104
You can't fucking green text faggot?
>>
>>552509571
>everybody did the dinosaur

>did

kill your fucking self
>>
>>552530934

..cont..
I raised my head off the ground and pushed my face into my friend's ball sack and rubbed them all over my face for a bit before sucking them into my mouth and lapping away at them with my tongue.

My friend was moving back and forth so much that it was hard for me to keep his balls in my mouth so I let them slip out and I lapped away and the base of his cock as best I could .
His entire cock was covered with my sisters juices and I could taste them as I lapped away at the base of his penis. It actually tasted alot loke my friend's precum. Not really a taste at all but it felt nice and slick on my tongue.
Seeing that I like the taste of her pussy and since she was still furiously sucking on my dick I decided to go for it and I pressed my tongue to the top of her slit and right against her clit.
My sister let out a loud moan and I knew I had done something right.
Her clit was erect and pressed against my tongue so I sucked it into my mouth like it was a tiny little cock. This drove my sister wild and she started ramming herself onto my friends penis and I did my best to keep on licking her clit.
>>
>>552531550
>FUCKING GREEN TEXT MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>552531061

Did shakespear of STephen King greentext?

Well my stories are just as good as theirs so why the fuck would I greentext.

Go take some ridilin to calm your A.D.H.D. and you'll be able to read my stories in full text just fine.
>>
File: disgruntledfish.jpg (108KB, 964x768px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntledfish.jpg
108KB, 964x768px
>>552531679
fuck it dude, just keep typing. Don't respond to anything not related to the story before it's over. Now TYPE.
>>
>>552509515
if it took you 20 minutes to shoot your load from a woman giving you head as a 14 year old then you got some fucked up medical problem with your dick otherwise you a faggot for real. and somehow she gets your cum everywhere but you fail to describe if she jerked it at the end, just let it flop out, or just spit it out everywhere like her mouth was a broken hose.

>>552509863
yeah a 14 year old kid describing sex with his aunt as "oh yeah after a while we uh both just cum" didn't describe any emotional connected to this, didn't write how reactive she was, you didn't even cover how it felt on your dick.

>you didn't connect to your audience at all. this story was fake, you suck at writing on 4chan, you shouldn't even be allowed access to using green text, and you are probably some beta momo in his late teens who is still a virgin because he got hooked on his fantasies at a young age so that is the only thing, mentally, close to sex that you have developed.

and now you've been ignoring the comments that lead to informing you how much of a shit thread this is in attempts that you can still pull off convincing everybody here that your story is true.
>>
>>552531645
greentext is superior,but overrated, i wanna read this story sometime around this decade
>>
File: qaa8d1o1.gif (959KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
qaa8d1o1.gif
959KB, 500x279px
>>552507447
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 500x350px
>>552531887
Arent you just mister critical
>>
>be 14
>sister is 18
>parents are on their anniversary vacation
>sister has been told to watch over me
>yeahright.jpg
>she goes out an hour after our parents leave, comes back smashed as fuck the next morning
>when I wake up I find her passed out on the couch, one of her tits are falling out of her shirt
>boner engaged
>she wakes up as I am staring
>oi bruv u want some fuk?
>we fuk
cont?
>>
>>552531679
someone has to edit Shakespeares works so everything is greentext.
>>
File: 1402222575701.jpg (47KB, 644x431px) Image search: [Google]
1402222575701.jpg
47KB, 644x431px
Keep typing and finish this shit!â„¢
>>
>>552531550
MOAAAAAR
>>
Continue!!!!
>>
>>552531550

..cont..
My sister bucking around like crazy seemed to have an effect on my friend and he started breathing heavier and I could tell that he was getting close to cumming.
My sister did her best to keep sucking me off but we were driving her too wild and she had to pull mouth off of my cock and just enjoy the pleasures we were giving her.
My friend was really close to cumming and he didn't now know to do with his cum so he came out and asked if he could cum inside my sister.
That set my sister off and she started talking incredibly dirty. "Oh Yes. Cum deep inside me! Your cock feels so good inside me. Keep eating my pussy," she told me, "I'm gonna cum pretty soon too."
Hearing my sister say these things pushed my friend over the limit and now that he had her permission he shoved his cock as far into her as it would go and he started to cum.
Just the base of his penis was sticking out of my sisters vagina and I could see it throb each time each time he shot another glob of semen deep inside of her cunt.
My sister could feel the cum shooting into her and she started telling us how good it felt. She stopped bucking her hips to allow my friend to enjoy his orgasm and she managed to take my cock back into her mouth and really sucked on it like a whore now.
As my freind's orgasm died down my sister started thrusting her hips onto his penis again but he started going he started going soft and he simply pulled his dick out of her cunt.
As it slipped out of her pussy it was right in front of my face and completely covered in cum and without even thinking about it I took it right back into my mouth and started licking it clean. Not only could I taste his cum but I could taste my sisters juices as well.
>>
>>552507447
Lel on that pasta
>>
>>552532831
if this doesn't end with OP being his friends boy toy, i'm gonna be dissapoint
>>
DON'T YOU DIE ON ME
>>
>>552532831

..cont..
Now that there was no cock inside of her and I had turned my attention back to my friend's dick, her pussy felt incredibly empty and right when she needed to get stuffed full of cock the most.
Without any hesitation she pulled her mouth off of my cock and jumped up and then very quickly she squated right over me and lowered herself onto my raging hard penis.
I was actually fucking my sister!!!
Just the thought of it made me hornier than I had been all night and with my friend's cock still buried in my mouth I reached down and grabbed my sister by the hhips and started moving her up and down on my cock.
She was incredibly close to cumming so she was already grinding her pussy on my hard cock. Feeling me sliding her up and down on my cock she got right into it as well and started slamming my cock into her pussy every time she came down on me.
She was riding my cock so wildly that a couple of times she bounced completely off of my cock and then it would ram right back into her as she slammed her pussy back down onto it.
Her pussy was so wet that my crotch was completely covered in her juices and there were loud sloshing sounds as I rammed my cock in and out of her.
She reached down and started rubbing her clit and that's when she completly lost it.
Her head flung back on her shoulders and she rolled it from side to side as she moaned out loud and took in deep breaths. She bounced up and down on my cock as fast and hard as she could until suddenly her entire body tensed up and her pussy clamped shut around my penis as I thrust it into her as far as it would go.
She continued rubbing her clit as she was overcome with her orgasm and I could feel her cum gushing all over my penis still deep inside of her.
Large amount of juices were leaking out of her pussy and compeltely soaking me and my sleeping bag beneath me.
>>
File: 1403152802464.jpg (141KB, 623x457px) Image search: [Google]
1403152802464.jpg
141KB, 623x457px
>>
>>552533541
keeping it alive
>>
>>552533910
Actually fuck off you fucking nigger. Thanks for bumping anyway.
>>
shakespeare will be proud. keep going
>>
File: 1403152065541.jpg (4KB, 125x82px) Image search: [Google]
1403152065541.jpg
4KB, 125x82px
>>552534053
>>
that spiderman never sleeps, what a jerk lol
>>
>>552533541
fucking 10/10, made me cum all over my room.
Real or not, thank you anon. Also, pics of sister.
>>
>>552533541

..cont..
I was still sucking on my friend's cum covered limp cock but by now I was getting close to cumming too and I already knew that I was going to pump my sister full of cum just like my friend did.
As soon as my sisters pussy relaxed and released my cock out of it's grip I started fucking her again and as soon as I did, I knew I was very close to cumming.
Beign completely covered in my sisters juices our bodes began slapping together every time my sister came down on me, which just added to my arrousal.
I could not take it any longer and I grabbed my sisters hips tight and pulled her down onto me as hard as I could and buried my cock inside of her cunt as deep as it would go and I started to unload. Cum exploded from my cock and started filling her pussy and as soon as she felt this it pushed her to another orgasm and her pussy clamped shut around my cock yet again.
Her juices washed over my cock as my cum pumped into her mixing all in with my friend's cum as well.
None of us moved as me and my sister had the most intense orgasms of our lives.
But finally as we started to relax I turned my attention back to the cock in my mouth and started sucking my friend's growing cock again.
My sister leaned forward and pulled his cock out of my mouth and started sucking it, but only for a minute or so before finally letting it slip out of her mouth and she raised off of me.

Thick globs of cum drooled out of her pussy as my cock slipped out of her.
"That's enough for me." My sister told us as she stood up. "You too can go back to sucking each other off now." And that's exactly what we did.
My friend was still on his knees with his cock buried in my mouth so he just fell on top of me and took my cum covered cock back into his mouth and we went back to sucking each other off. But we both kept an eye on my sister to see her naked as long as possible as she got dressed.
>>
>>552534464

..cont..
Once she was dressed she told us to have fun and then just walked away leaving me and my friend to suck each other off.
It took us almost half an hour to reach another orgasm but when we did we eagerly swallowed each others load.
Since my sleeping back was soaked with my sisters pussy juice we climbed into my friends sleeping bag together and fondled each others dick while we talked about what had just happened.
We ended up getting horny again and we sucked each other off one more time that night before finally going to sleep.

The end.
My sister did have sex with us a couple more times and one time she brought a friend to watch me and my friend suck each other off . We got to watch the two of them each each other's pussy as well and we both got to fuck both of them before the night was over.
>>
>>552534464
fucking 10/10 is there anymore?
>>
>>552534741

Fuck writting that story brought back so many memories I need to jack off so fucking bad.

My family is going to be gettting up soon so I need to go find something to jack off to.
>>
A couple of days ago, someone wrote something about a Halloween in which he didn't have a costume, but his cousins helped him that. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>552534741
My sister did have sex with us a couple more times and one time she brought a friend to watch me and my friend suck each other off . We got to watch the two of them each each other's pussy as well and we both got to fuck both of them before the night was over.

Love to hear that story!
>>
>>552534741
Please write a book, or two, or a lot
>>
File: 1394798660704.jpg (99KB, 642x1443px) Image search: [Google]
1394798660704.jpg
99KB, 642x1443px
Why are those stories so lame an generic?
>be me (now choose any age between 13 and 17)
>have smokin fuckin hot mother/aunt/sister
>for some reason head to their room while they're changing
>for some unexplained reason out of all people on the earth they want to fuck your beta ass
>insert some lame sex description
>we never talked about it again
Also in 9/10 of those stories it is sister/aunt/mom who takes initiative while you do and say fucking nothing. Can't you come up with something more original/believable?
>>
>>552534880
please. pics of your sister and your cock, I'm begging you
>>
>>552535457
agree!
>>
>>552535381
>be me, 32
>sisters wedding
>go to her room to tell her it's almost time
>she's crying
>fuck.gif
>comfort her, ask whats wrong
>tells me she can't
>why?
>her true love is me
>stare in to her eyes and lean in
>kiss
>gets more intense
>blah blah blah
>sex
>wedding canceled
>move south, marry sister, fuck her constantly
>happy?
>>
>>552534880
what happened with you and your friend?
>>
>>552535457
I also agree, but mostly the pic of your sister, i dont really want the cock pic
>>
>>552534880
Good stuff son. Totally archived.

>>552535139
This. We totally need that story.
>>
>>552535889
I came.
>>
>>552536063
I knee you would
>>
>>552536183
Do you have a family with her?
>>
>>552535101
They girled him up, then wanted him to know what it was like to be a girl by having some guy fuck him. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>552535512
>>552535921
>>552534880
Please Anon, or tell us if it was fake. It was so good we couldn't get mad
>>
>>552536402
Yeah I remember, Tracy jenny and some shit. Wanted him to get fucked by a guy.

What about it?
>>
>>552536302
3 kids, 7 15 20
Dog, 2 cats
>>
>>552536740
Adoption or just normal?
>>
>>552536571
Was that story ever finished?
>>
>>552536891
15 adopted, havent told him yet
>>
>>552535940
Which browser do you use?
Firefox with Remove it Permanently (RIP) and Nuke Anything Enhanced
Both work great at removing junk from threads, just right-click under the >> next to each post click remove or delete, goodbye shit-posts and Spiderman!
once done pruning save page as html, copy-pasta at your leisure.
>>
>>552507447
>>552507863
>>552508284
>>552508686
>>552509060
>>552509515
>>552509863
>>552510171
There is no way anybody is going to remember all the little details about some fuck. Like every other /b/ story it's all pure fiction and only a fool would believe it. A real story would look like this: Once upon a time at unknown date, i fucked a dyke named Freddy and she gave a good head.
>>
>>552537039
nah nothing came about of it, the thread died. Was interested to hear the end of it.
>>
>>552537062
(sorry not trying to be rude) Do the two you had normally have any disabilities
>>
>>552507447
OP which faggot are you?
>>
>>552530474
Too fucking true, man
>>
>>552537238
That's too bad. That thread didn't get archived, did it? Oh well, it was certainly not a generic story.
>>
>>552537250
I knew you'd ask, but no, we got lucky, had the first kid, nothings wrong, turned to adoption, accidental second kid
>>
>>552537539
Damn that's nice you know in the world's eyes it may be sick but if you are happy shit fuck the world..
>>
>>552537728
With a setup like that, I just wanted to see how it would've ended.
>>
File: 1386365231562.jpg (19KB, 296x318px)
1386365231562.jpg
19KB, 296x318px
>my mom gets new partners like every few months
>marries one of them
>he has no kids
>past partners didn't have kids neither

>my dad has had many partners as well
>most chicks didn't have any kids
>his nowaday wife has kids
>two boys in the age of 18 and 21

>closest chance to enjoy wincest is my cousin in the age of 24
>weirdo and psychopathic chick who already has 5 kids
>chances are that her vagina is wider than a hallway
>mfw wincest will never happen to me
>>
I had sex with my sister a few times when I was younger and we kissed A LOT
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 372x262px)
image.jpg
19KB, 372x262px
>>552537728
And my sister
>>
did my sister anal twice. was fun. blew my load in her ass.
>>
>>552537135
Hmm... thanks. I'll have to look into that. But for the most part I copy-paste as it happens, so I don't see a need for it.
>>
>>552538759
From HTML its easy to turn into PDF, DOC, RTF, ODT & ODF, also easier screen-caps
>>
>>552509571

>2014
>not getting on floor before walking dinosaur
>>
File: 1401998280831.jpg (103KB, 780x585px)
1401998280831.jpg
103KB, 780x585px
>>552514742
>i get a full frontal view, huge tits, completely shaved

i kekd
>>
>>552539369
>easier screen-caps
Okay, I'm sold.
>>
>>552538535
my sister did me anal twice. was fun. blew her load in my ass.
>>
My ex had a year long affair with her brother. I about came in my pants when she told me about it.
>>
>>552540812
Much easier to cut out the junk first than to 'Shop it out later
>>
>>552538064
>>552538535
Why don't you two be proper gentlemen and share your story with us?
>>
>>552537323
Mexi-slavs?
>>
>>552541143
Is there any difference between RIP/NAE, or is it just down to which interface I prefer?
>>
>>552541473
With RIP its easier to undo deletes. I have both they don't conflict. Play around with 'em and disable the least usable one.

There used to be a fox extension that would save pages as PDF directly - as a Jpeg embedded in a pdf - but is impossible to extract text from without typing out manually, but could be used for screen-caps if it is still supported. The bad part is if a thread is realllllllllllly long it will go over Adobe's page size limit for PDFs, I think it is 8.5in. X 17in.
>>
>>552511009
Is it yours?
>>
File: sleepy.gif (978KB, 293x230px)
sleepy.gif
978KB, 293x230px
>be me a couple hours ago
>sleeping with daughter
>spooning with me as the big spoon
>got horny
>started dryhumping her
>grope her still developing breasts
>heard a light chuckle
>"naughty daddy," she whispered
>oshit.jpg
>petrified
>cant sleep for hours
>got up
>took my laptop
>post this greentext
>mfw
>>
File: 1356717333264.jpg (948KB, 2000x1500px)
1356717333264.jpg
948KB, 2000x1500px
>>552537914
how about..
> two boys
> intheage
> of18&21

captcha: himself ncelgar
.....Malissa? or Elgar! ^
>>
File: a346.png (235KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
a346.png
235KB, 467x700px
>>552529323
nice

> kansfeg marbles
...Kansan?
>>
>Be me 14
>Playing on the swings in playground at back of my house
>Constantly terrorized by group of chavs (white trash) who live in same neighborhood
>Chavs turn up in park
>5 guys and two girls
>Chavs start harassing me from across the park
>I flip the bird
>They come over, they want a fight
>Girls 1# tells the other boy chavs to "bang me out"
>Girl 2# says nothing
>I get up to leave
>Boy chav pushes me from behind
>Fails to push me over
>I turn around and one of them punches me on the side of my head
>I decide to leave the playground
>Go back to my house to play computer games
>Shit I've lost my wallet
>Go back out to find wallet
>End up back at the playground
>Chav girl 1# and chav girl 2# are still there, at least it's not the boys
>I walk up to the girls who were sitting down near the far wall
>Ask if they've seen my wallet
>They act weird
>Chav girl 1# tells me to fuck off
>Chav girl 2# says that they found it and gives it back to me
>Chav girl 1# is pissed off with her friend for being an honest good person, she leaves
>Decide to sit down next to chav girl 2#
>She's beautiful, blonde hair in ponytail, with a tracksuit jacket top and matching bottoms, hooped earrings (typical chavette)
>Ask her why her friend is so mean to me
>She tells me it's because the boys encourage her
>Ask her if she has a bf
>She says yes
>Asks me why i asked
>I make an excuse
>Girl smiles at me with adorable heartmelting smile
>Something takes hold of me and I grab the back of her neck and pull her towards me
>She lets out a little moan when our lips touch
>Sends me wild
>I pull her on top of me and our genitals touch through our clothing
>Feelsogood
>Start making her dry-hump me
>She's moaning and biting her lip and reaching for mine with hers
>I grab her and pull her under me
>Dog walkers go by and say nothing
>I slide my hand down her stomach, under her tracksuit and into her panties
>Shes staring into my eyes breathing heavily and shivering
shall I cont?
>>
File: 4a08.jpg (745KB, 1280x1765px)
4a08.jpg
745KB, 1280x1765px
>>552547647
> occurs abotheer
if you can [bother]
then write [thereabout]
.-) nah, seriously do cont.
>>
>>552547810
chavs =/=
scallywags?
D:
:D just mind me
... \/ "advert"
> vertsad hand
>>
>>552547647
>shall I cont?
Yes.
>>
>finger her and rub her clit for about 5 mins but seemed way longer
>pull her tracky bottoms down, she lets out hesitant moan
>getting darker so we're not so obvious to passers by
>I get my cock out
>she lunges forward and suck it
>feel weird being sucked in public
>take her hair in my hand and bring her up to kiss her some more
>rub dick on panties
>pull panties to the side and put my dick in
>start fucking her
>tears in her eyes quietly moaning and bucking
>fuck her for 15 mins and cum inside her
>feel awkward as soon as I come
>quickly make my excuses and leave
>awkward kiss on forehead goodbye
>she's left pulling her clothes on
>I go home and feel good/weird bout what i'd done
>hope chav boyfriend doesn't kill me

Four months later

>family gathering
>have huge family
>haven't met them all
>mfw see chav girl 2# chatting to my dad
>she sees me and looks like she's seen death
>ask dad who she is
>3rd cousins
>wincest!
>>
>me 12-14
>close cousin 10-12
>when we relax we usually tickle/caress/massage each other on the legs cause it feels nice
>over time hands slowly move towards crotch area and eventually we're touching each other daily
>remember us sitting watching TV with the entire family around us doing it under the covers and I cum in her hand
>she gets older and doesn't want to do it anymore
>best days of my life
>>
File: 1356722192862.gif (996KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
1356722192862.gif
996KB, 150x148px
>>552548813
hahah , that's so cool! xD

> edonelon formed
..Londoner?
>>
>>552548813
>3rd cousins
Sorry man, but that anything beyond 1st cousin doesn't really count for wincest anymore.
>>
>>552549657
ye but this story is real, unlike 90% of wincest stories
>>
>>552549843
Mine is real, which is evident by the lack of details. It's such a long time ago I can't really remember.
>>
>>552549843
>>552550304

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
Mom asleep on couch. What do /b/?
>>
>>552550789
Tittyfuck, pics or gtfo
>>
facebook / janet.mora.311
>>
File: 1394038427473.png (179KB, 548x960px) Image search: [Google]
1394038427473.png
179KB, 548x960px
>>552508686
old pasta 3/10
to the newfags all over this thread there are two things you must know
op is a raging faggot who sucks dicks everytime
and everything is a repost
>>
>>552507651
no its normal egoraptor.
>>
>>552507447
>Be very young.
>Sleep in my mom's bed every night.
>One day I wake up, and know we're not home in bed, even though that's where I was when I fell asleep.
>Suddenly realize my dick is in my mom's pussy.
>Hear her moaning.
>Then I hear my dad.
>He's telling her to keep going.
>Feeling my cock moving inside of her.
>Her pussy squeezing me tightly.
>Then I hear someone else, some strange guy,
>Can't hear what he's saying, other than telling my dad not to get too close with the camera.
>Then I feel a strange male hand on me.
>Surprised, I leave my mom's pussy.
>Doctor holds me upside down, and spanks my ass.
>mfw that's the last pussy I get in a long time.
>>
>>552509571
not even the same ID faggots. how retarded are you?
>>
File: 1403056189170.jpg (25KB, 308x308px)
1403056189170.jpg
25KB, 308x308px
>>552509863
>implying some 14 year old can make a girl cum.
>more bullshit than congress
>>
>>552511009
>facebook /janet.mora.311
>social security administration
>>
>>552507447
I kind of raped a bit my cousin.
> cousin is 12
> some kind of disorder making him want to be girl. Trap, if you like.
> his parents are suprisingly OK with that, let him wear girl clothes and so on, decided to keep him on hormones and "fix" nature with operation when he's older
> be bored 15 yo shithead, cousin at my house
> no adults in home
> get horny
> get idea
> start asking him about "that", him beign a girl
> ask him, when he's gonna have sex, will he do it as guys or girls do it?
> "if you going to be a girl, you have to know how girls do it"
> watch anal porn on internet as reference
> end up fingering his asshole, he don't seem to dislike it
> try to put dick in his asshole, but he gets scared and doesn't want to.
> too fucking bad
> keep him with iron grip
> dick can't get it, but thanks to porn, I know there's natural lube in my mounth
> finally in, he struggles in beggining, but relaxes after some time.
> hand all over his body, fingers in mouth
> he actually seem to not dislike it so much, the hell!
> fuck him for few minutes, cum inside
> learn that porn didn't tell me about smell if you don't clean asshole before shoving your dick in :/

but hey, it's not rape if he liked it, right?

> he keeps comming over
> he was never really clear about liking it, it was always a borderline rape
> I keep fucking him for 3 years
> he is now she
> learn about traps
> now I wonder if I fucked him, because I'm into cute traps, or I'm into cute traps, because my first time was 12yo boypussy
Thread posts: 250
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.