[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random shit I gotta get off my chest post. >Today I went

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IM000188.jpg (682KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IM000188.jpg
682KB, 1536x2048px
Random shit I gotta get off my chest post.
>Today I went back in time.
>No shit I just got back from 1997, and I think I am going nuts.
>I was fucking around with a site that gave you auditory hallucinations, and I fucked up.
>You are supposed to take breaks, but I left it playing all fucking day, because it wasn't doing shit.
>I was browsing the net, wandering aimlessly, whatever, wasting time, and I suddenly thought of an old girlfriend.
>I could see her face clearly, like I was looking at her just yesterday.
>I have not even thought of her for 16 years. >We broke up amicably, nothing dramatic, no lasting impression.
>As I sat there wondering why I was thinking of her, I heard her call my nickname, like she was standing behind me.
>Startled me, because I am home alone, and no one calls me that anymore.
>As I turn around suddenly I am not at home, I am at school, fucking highschool, the day before we broke up.
>I look at her, and I can hear EVERYTHING, the other kids in the classroom talking about random shit, others in the hallway walking by.
>I look at the chalkboard and I can see our homework assignment for tonight.
>I look around the classroom some more and I can see the brightly colored shirts and denim jeans.
>She calls my name again and as I look at her,
she asks me if I am ok.
>I tell her no, I am not ok, I shouldn't be here.
>I tell her I need to go back.
>She looks worried and asks me if I have been doing drugs.
>I start to walk to the front of the classroom.
>She stops me, I can see her face perfectly, even now, and she tells me "Don't go back"
>I try to get around her, but her grip on me is like a vise, she looks directly at me and whispers "you shouldn't have come here"
and then I realize she isn't looking at me, but behind me.
>I look behind me and I see myself, my old self, he pulls me away from my old girlfriend and as she loses her grip on me.
>The last thing I hear from myself is
“open the door/get on the floor/everyone walk the dinosaur"
>>
And the picture is what exactly?
>>
>>552387282
That's my basement, I didn't have any other picture to post.
>>
Fuck you OP
>>
>>552386061
>mom marry guy for citizenship almost 2 yrs ago
>best stepfamily ever, all 420blazeitfaggots except for stepdad
>all chill as fuck
>move into house few doors down from stepsis
>start talkin to her, i told her about the shit i went through, she told me
>we have some common issues
>start liking her personality after she tells me everything
>we've hung out for a couple months, were really close now, like best friends

>but im in love with her.

>i just need a girl. i want to cuddle with someone at night.

make fun of me, idgaf. she's cute and i love her.

inb4 kissless virgin faggot
>>
>>552388374
Go for it man, no blood relationship.
>>
>>552388374
Dude, do you want to risk the special relationship you have right now with your stepsister? Sometimes having them at arms length is just close enough.
>>
>>552386061
Worst set up for a dinosaur walk ever
>>
>>552389607
You must be new here, there are worse ones.
>>
>>552389607
Show us how its done oh great one.
>>
>>552389564
i cherish the relationship i have now since i was a shutin growing up. i'll cherish any friendship as long as i know they'll be there.

but i know what she wants in a guy. im not saying im going to become the guy that she wants but i know i cant do anything about it beside just keep being her stepbrother...
its honestly a shitty feeling, but whatever..

we'll see if i feel like this after i go on my date with my girlfriend
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.