[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was turning this crab with the handle of a knife so I could

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMAG_08.jpg (665KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG_08.jpg
665KB, 2048x1536px
I was turning this crab with the handle of a knife so I could grab it easy to cook, the crab disarmed me and is now wielding the knife.

Help /b/, wat do?
>>
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone..
>>
>>552083770
suck his dick
>>
freedom earned
>>
lul
>>
CRUSH IT WITH SOMETHING HEAVY
>>
>>552084010
This.

The crab has bested you OP, and won his freedom.
Release him, the gods will it.
>>
>>552083770
nigga you fucked up, give him your wallet let him go before he cuts you up
>>
>Find a nigger
>Bring nigger to crab
>give nigger a screwdriver
>watch them fight
>kill the one that lives with a rusty fork
>>
>>552083770
get another crab and give him a knife so he can battle the other one
>>
>>552083770
10/10
>>
>>552083770
freedom...

Freedom....

Freedom...!

Freedom!!

FREEDOM!

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE US FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR GIVE US DEATH!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT
TO BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
BEST THREAD EVER
>>
>>552083770
offer him ur virginity u stupid cunt or face his blade
>>
>>552083770

You must fight him to the death OP, one-on-one man-to-crab.
>>
copy pasta is old fuck you OP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mHKHKR8x6A
>>
File: 1391310050039.jpg (80KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1391310050039.jpg
80KB, 500x363px
>>
>>552085274
stay mad
>>
http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1mccpz/i_was_turning_this_crab_with_the_handle_of_a/

No fuck you
>>
>>552083770
run mother fucker, he's coming for you
>>
http://4archive.org/b/thread/552083770 fucking archived this shit 10/10 OP you made my night
>>
Duel
>>
File: CRABBATTLE.png (529KB, 795x613px) Image search: [Google]
CRABBATTLE.png
529KB, 795x613px
>>552083770
CRAB BATTLE!
>>
>>552083770
YOU MUST ROLL 100 BEFORE YOU CAN BEAT HIM!
>>
>>552086251
Dat MGS3
>>
>>552083770

call the city watch
>>
The crab has bested you and earned himself a free life. Give it to him, op. You know you must.
>>
Look at this crab walking his pet nigger
>>
Ask what it wants for ransome. Probably freedom and tickets to australia. Maybe some spending money.
>>
>>552086614
I was gonna say thats an intelligent crab to be able to do that but then i thought of it... Obviosöy anything could do that
>lel
>>
put obstacles in your pubes so that the crabs can do hurdles
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.