[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't get the whole point of this whole ghost guy thing.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: candleja.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
candleja.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
So I don't get the whole point of this whole ghost guy thing. Do I magically disappear when I say Candlej
>>
>>551921192
To be honest I'm not sure, a few years back when it was halloween and things werent bad, we tried asking moot about Candlej
>>
>>551921192
You're fucking retarded OP. It doesn't do shit if you only say half the name you dumb faggot. Going

>Candlej

doesn't mean shit if you don't actually say the full name Candlejack. Go fuck yo
>>
Candlejack. See nothing happened. You guys are fags.
>>
>>551921617
there was a whole paragraph missing after fags, talking about how candlejack is just a my
>>
Sorry guise, my internet connection cut off. Glad to know that I have to actually say Candlejack in its entirety to dissa
>>
>>551921192

jesus christ, you are a fucking newfag. let me show you how to do this, faggot. you see, you have to first say the full name candlejack and then...
>>
>>551921192
>>551921192
>Candlej
if you're gonna do it, do it right you idiot. why would candlejack come take you away if you havent even said his name yet? fucking mor
>>
File: Heart Attack Grill Signage 3.jpg (261KB, 1600x958px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Attack Grill Signage 3.jpg
261KB, 1600x958px
LE LE LE LE

holy fuckin' shit balls OP didn't even finsh the candle jack senten
>>
>>551922705
>you are a fucking newfag.
>let me show you how to do this, faggot.
>you have to first say the full name candlejack and then...
>candlejack and then...
>and then...
>...
oh just kill yourself.
>>
File: 37442846.jpg (145KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
37442846.jpg
145KB, 400x501px
>>
Candlejack
>>
Candlejack is the new sniper thre-
>>
>>551922952

>taking the bait

hi, summer
>>
>>551923078
>hiding your ID
>>
You just went full retarded, kid.
>>551923078
>>551923078
>Realizing her fucked up
>Heaven
>hi, summer
n-nnnooooo.....
>>
so is candlejack a new mem
>>
>>551923078
>ultimatedamagecontrol.png
hiding behind heaven, are we?
>>
>>551923197

>implying that was me

seriously, you fucks can't into candlejack thre-
>>
These threads are as bad as the slowpoke ones that used to be on here all the time. Fuck off you unfunny cancerous morons.
>>
Oh im heaven, edgemaster of the year
>>
>>551923376
Fuck off nigger, anybody who doesn't sage is a bitch. These IDs are fucking retarded.
>>
>>551922952
>>551923197
>>551923281
>>551923376

>falling for such a shitty troll
>>
Why are you so scared of Candlejack? He's not ev *gets pulled away by ropes into the darkness, kicking and screaming*
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.