[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wants an Incest story /b/? >Be me >Be 18 >7/10

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 84

File: VxlQsDS.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
VxlQsDS.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
Who wants an Incest story /b/?

>Be me
>Be 18
>7/10 sister
>Parents not in from work
>Shes wearing short shorts and a crop top
>She's on the sofa
>Insta hard on
>try to run upstairs to hide it
>She looks at me and bites her lip as I run
>I think she actually wants it
>I stop and look at her
>She looks at me
>I know what to do
>I run up to where she is sitting, ripping my boxers off
>Thrusting my now flaccid cock into her face
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING ANON
>I slap my floppy cock against her cheek
>I saw this on /b/ so it must be ok, nao fuck me
>IM CALLING THE POLICE
>MFW arrested for rape
>MFW greasy cunt of a mother disowned me
>MFW I walked the dinosaur

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>548691338
You're retarded faggot.
>>
>>548691338
-2/10 want my 67 seconds back
>>
>>548691803
This
>>
xD
>>
>>548691338

Growing up I used to hang out with my Aunt and Uncle a lot. She could not have kids so she really enjoyed having me spend time with them and I used to sleep over their house a lot when my parents would go out for the night.

They ended up getting divorced but my aunt still enjoyed spending time with me all the same.

When I was 13 years old, before we had cable TV there used to be a lot of good movies shown on TV from a station located pretty far away. I could not recieve the station barely at all from my house but my aunt lived high up in an apartment building and recieved the channel very good.

The movie that I wanted to see was "The Fog" and it did not start until midnight so I asked my aunt if I could sleep over her house so I could watch it and she quickly agreed.

I hadn't slept over her house in about 3 years since my parents considered me old enought to start staying home by myself on nights they would go out.

..cont..
>>
>>548691338
this is so dumb it actually made me laugh
>>
>>548692953

I got to my aunt's house around 8pm and we just talked and watched TV together and around 10pm she got a phone call from a guy wanting to come over. My aunt seemed to really like the guy and told him to come over whenever he wanted.

Once she hung up the phone my aunt went to take a shower and from where I was sitting on the couch i could look right down the hallway and right into her bedroom at the end of it. She did not close her bedroom door and I watched her undress and still completely naked she left her room and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I had seen my aunt naked many times while growing up and when I was little I would actually take baths with her. But now that I was older, I actually started getting an erection from seeing this 40 something year old woman walking around in the nude.

She took her shower and came out of the bathroom completely naked as well with only her hair wrapped up in a towel.

She went out of my view to get dressed, but when she came out of her room she was wearing a very skimpy nighty and before she could turn out the light it eluminated behind her and I could see her naked body through the material. The sight was incredibly hot and I got even more aroused.
>>
Oh and I'm typing this from prison lol
>>
420 blaze it
>>
>>548695150
Pics of black guy fucking your anus.
>>
>>548694273
Bumping this just because I know it will be good.
>>
>>548694273

..cont..
As it got close to midnight and the movie was about to start I slid off the couch and sat on the floor with my back against the couch and when I would turn my head to talk to my aunt, her nighty was so short that I could see right under it and got good long looks at her shaved pussy.
In fact the material of her nighty was so thin I could also see her nipples as well whenever the TV would fill the room with light.

The movie started at midnight and shortly afterwards the guy who had called arrived and my aunt went to the door and let him in.
I could see that he was drunk right away because as soon as he stepped inside the apartment he wrapped his arms around my aunt and started making out with her and even lifted up her nightie to grab her ass cheeks right there in front of me.

My aunt kept telling him that her nephew was over and he finally calmed down a bit and the two of them came over and sat on the couch to watch the movie with me.

They watched the movie for about 20 minutes before he started getting all horned up and started making out with my aunt. She resisted his advances for a little bit but finally gave in and they started kissing heavily, not really paying any attention to me.

I was very curious as to what was going on behind me and I took glances at them every couple of minutes. Not only where they kissing but the guy was sliding on of his hands right up under my aunt's nightie and fondling her pussy.
My aunt started getting hornier and started rubbing his cock through his jeans. As they both got hornier the guy pulled the nightie down over my aunt's breast and started sucking on her nipple right there in front of me. When I saw this I pretty much just stared openly at the two of them because I could not take my eyes away.

Completely overcome with lust my aunt just happened to open her eyes for a second and saw me watching the two of them intently so she pulled her breast out of the guys mouth and put it back into her nightie.
>>
>>548695808

cont...
My aunt seemed to snap out of her lustful state and tried to get the guy to stop but he was just too fucking horny and continued fondling her and kissing all over her neck and checks and my aunt started getting worked up again.
The guy started begging my aunt to go to her bedroom and finally she gave in. She told me that she was just going to lay down for a bit as if she thought I didn't know what was going on, and the two of them went to her bedroom.

My cock was rock hard from what I had seen so far and I did not even care about the movie any more I just wanted to see my aunt naked some more and I wanted to watch her get fucked.

The two adults were all over each other as they went to my aunt's bedroom and instead of closing the door tightly behind them, they were in such a hurry to get to bed they just sort of flung the door behind them and it remained open about 1/4 of the way
>>
>>548694278
This was recent then, you couldn't have got that long in prison?!
>>
>>548696738
Lurking anon....
>>
>>548696738
>2014
>doesn't pretype
>>
File: spiderman derail.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman derail.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>
>>548697701

is there a character limit?
>>
new fag
>>
>>548696951
Yeah this was like last week
>>
>>548697783
fuck off spidey
>>
>>548697936
>asking questions
>obvious newfag
gtfo out please go play ball and stick or whatever you damn kids do these days when schools out
>>
File: spiderman 1.jpg (6KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman 1.jpg
6KB, 200x149px
>>
>>548697701

>2014
>still living in mama's basement that he has time to pretype stories in hopes that there will be a thread for them one day
>>
>>548691338
>She looks at me and bites her lip as I run

That's not true and you know that's not true. That's not through.
>>
>>548698813
you have more lurkers than you would expect. some pics would be nice.
>>
File: 1400942794981.jpg (7KB, 168x212px) Image search: [Google]
1400942794981.jpg
7KB, 168x212px
>about 21 years ago
>i was just a fetus
>already had fetish for mom
>eat her food and live in her belly
>one day she let me slid put her vagina
>doctors were there to see this happen
>they spanked me and I screamed from pleasure
>suck her boobs for like a year
>straight titty milk
>changes my diapers
>wipes my balls, dick, and ass
>changes me all the time
>she always be holding me on her boobs
>dad can't get it like me
>>
File: derail.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
derail.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>548698483
>>
>>548697701

This faggot got me out of the mood to type right now so I"m watching the baseball game. If this thread is still open after the game I'll continue my story
>>
File: arpxOsI.png (236KB, 595x385px) Image search: [Google]
arpxOsI.png
236KB, 595x385px
>>
>>548697701

ive been here for years but i havent posted ever until recently.

call me a faggot for not knowing all the little quirks of posting.

>inb4 newfags cant blankpost/redtext/triforce
>>
>>548699124
dont ruin it for everyone because one little bitch rustled your jimmies.
>>
>>548698813
>2014 not living in your mom's basement
shit is so cash; free rent, and she buys me all the Mountain Dew I want. now hurry up with your damn story OP and quit hating on my sweet life
>>
File: soldier.jpg (7KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
soldier.jpg
7KB, 273x184px
>>548699283
James Rustle reporting in!
>>
File: tumblr_m4ft0iRe2j1rw257ho1_500.jpg (27KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4ft0iRe2j1rw257ho1_500.jpg
27KB, 500x341px
>>
File: spiderman continue derail.jpg (11KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman continue derail.jpg
11KB, 249x203px
>>
>>548696738
waiting
>>
>>548696738
please proceed
>>
>>548699283

Ok so I'm at my 40 something year old aunt's house to watch a movie and some guy comes over and they just went to the bedroom to fuck

I tried to turn my attention back to the movie now that I was alone in the living room but after seeing my aunt naked earlier and seeing that guy sucking on her tit I was just too fucking horny to concentrate on it anymore.

I knew exactly what was going on in the bedroom and I started to wish that I could watch them doing it. I started rubbing my cock while thinking about my aunt getting fucked by that guy and I just got hornier and hornier.

When it dawned on me that the door to the bedroom was still opened up a little bit I stopped playing with my dick and started trying to convince myself to go spy on my aunt.

I wanted to do it so badly but I was incredibly nervous and was scared of getting caught but when I started to her my aunt moaning with pleasure from down the hallway I really got turned on and decided to try and take a peek.

..cont..
>>
>>548701359
thanks!
>>
>>548691803
67? Took me 24.
>>
File: 1387490389739.jpg (380KB, 836x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1387490389739.jpg
380KB, 836x1100px
>>548696738
please continue
>>
>>548691803
you took 67 seconds to read this? Are you in the fucking third grade?
>>
File: 1892134-054psyduck.png (49KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
1892134-054psyduck.png
49KB, 260x240px
>>548701926
>wut is b8
>baby don't hurt me
>Don't hurt me
>Lurk more.
>>
>>548701359
Go on
>>
>>548701359
if you typed faster i wouldnt be upset

captcha: satisfaction ubaphy
>>
>>548702580
shhh, you'll James his Rustle and then OP won't deliver
>>
>>548701359

My knees were shaking as I stood up and started creeping down the hallway and as I got closer to my aunts bedroom I could start hearing the bed squeeking as well as the moans getting louder.

I stopped about 5 or 6 feet short of the bedroom door and had to gather all of my nerve to continue but I finally did and I creeped up to the doorway.
It was very dark in the room so it took time for my eyes to adjust but with the light coming through the window I could see the two of them on my aunt's bed.

My aunt was lying on her back and still had her nightie on and the guy was laying on top of her. HIs pants were bunched up around his ankles and I watched his naked ass bounce up and down as he plowed into my aunt's pussy.

I could not really see much of my aunt but watching her getting fucked really turned me on and I started rubbing my raging hard on through the shorts I was wearing.

They fucked like this for about 5 minutes before the guy rose up off of her and I ducked out of the doorway so I would not be seen if my aunt looked in my direction.

I heard them shuffling around on the bed for a bit and when I got up the nerve to look again the guy was lying on his back and my aunt was down around his legs and was pulling his pants the rest of the way off of his feet.

Once she had his pants off she crawled right between his legs she sat up on her knees and pulled her nightie up over her head so that she was naked as well.
All I could see was her ass but I wanted to run into the room and grab it and rub it in my hands so fucking bad.

..cont..
>>
>On a boat during summer vacation
>Playing tag on the deck
>It's slippery and I keep falling down
>Slam straight into sister and fall on top of each other
>Almost immediately realize her tits are in my face
>Fuck yeah love boobs
>Act like i'm trying to push her off me
>Grope the everloving shit out of her
>Get her off me eventually
>Once we get up we stop playing tag
>Try to secretly grope her the rest of summer
>>
Bamp
>>
dont die on me thread
>>
File: MEDIC.jpg (23KB, 347x334px) Image search: [Google]
MEDIC.jpg
23KB, 347x334px
Don't you go dying on me!
>>
>>548702879

..cont..
My aunt then leaned over getting down on her hands and knees, still between the guys legs, and the guys cock was now right in front of her face. I only caught glimpses of the guys penis but seeing it covered in my aunt's pussy juice and glistening in the moonlight shining through the window really fucking turned me on and for the first time in my life I actually thought about sucking dick. That's how turned on I got.
As my aunt leaned forward farther she pressed her head down and took the guy's cock into her mouth and I watched as she started bobbing her head up and down on it. I could't actually see it going in and out of her mouth because her body was blocking my view but I knew full what what was going on.
After straining for a bit to try and see the guys cock going in and out of my aunt's mouth I realized that I couldn't see it so instead I turned my attention to my aunt's naked body and now that she was bent right over I had an amazingly clear view of her pussy which was spread wide open.

I got an incredibly guilty feeling come over me as I actually fantasized about sticking my cock into my aunt's beautiful cunt that very first time.

The more I thought about it though the less guilty I felt and pretty soon I was stroking my dick again while looking staight up into her wet vagina.

I practically came when my aunt really started to get into blowing the guy's dick and she reached between her legs and I watched as she shoved two fingers into her gapping pussy and started finger fucking herself.

I actually had to stop playing with my dick because I was going to blow a load right in my shorts if I didn't.

My aunt sucked this guys dick for a good 10 minutes and the two of them just got more and more worked up as she blew him. I could actually hear my fingers shoshing around in the wetness of her pussy after a while as she shoved the fingers in and out of her pussy.
>>
>>548701926
Lol you just made my night
>>
>>548702879
AND THEN??

I'll just confess in the meantime. when i was 9 i made my 6 year old cousin suck on me, fingered her, "fucked her" (being on top her and humping) and continued this for severel years. when i turned 16 she got a bf and we stopped. perfect tits by that age.
>>
Quit recapping every post. Thread going down fast
>>
>>548704627

..cont..
It was my aunt who actually stopped the blowjob as she pulled her sucking mouth off of the guys dick and looked up at the guy and told him that she needed to get fucked incredibly bad.
My aunt was already starting to climb on top of him as he reached down and pulled her up as well until she was straddling her pussy right over top of his hard cock.
I had a perfect view right up between the guys legs as my aunt lowered herself down onto the guy and I clearly saw his cock slide right up into her pussy and they started to fuck once again.
As they started fucking my aunt was right down on top of him grinding her hips all around but as they got more and more turned on she started to raise up and lower herself down onto his hard cock and he thrust it into her over and over again.

They really got into fucking quickly and within only a couple of minutes she was slamming her pussy down onto the guys cock fast and hard.
The guy was getting worked up as well and had grabbed my aunt by the hips and was was forcefully pulling her down on him as he rammed his cock into her.
I expected the to keep fucking for a very long time but after only about 10 minutes the guy suddenly let out a loud grunt and he pulled my aunt down onto his cock hard and by the jerking of his hips I could tell that he was cumming inside of her.

After the guy finished cumming he just laid on the bed pretty limp. My aunt started grinding on his cock again trying to get him worked up but suddenly he told her that he wasn't going to get hard and he slid out from under her.

Since they were obviously done fucking I had to get back to the living room so I wouldnt' get caught spying on them so dissappointingly I went as quickly and quietly back to the couch.
I was just sitting back down on the couch when they guy came walking out of the bedroom pulling his shirt back on as he came walking down the hallway. As I turned my attention back to the TV the credits were rolling on the screen.
>>
File: mfwyourasshole.png (18KB, 908x643px) Image search: [Google]
mfwyourasshole.png
18KB, 908x643px
>>548706420
>My aunt started grinding on his cock again trying to get him worked up but suddenly he told her that he wasn't going to get hard and he slid out from under her.
Oh boy part 2
>>
bumpu
>>
>>548706420
Bretty gud
>>
>>548706420
she is stil horny and you went to her and fucked /story
>>
>>548707315
you forgot the tree fidy
>>
>>548691338
ha good thing i read the last sentence before reading this dinoshit
>>
>>548706157
Tell us more anon.
>>
>>548707315
Thank you!
> be me, finally cum after 50 years waiting for op
Somuchcum.jpg
>>
>>548706420

..cont..
I had missed the entire fucking movie and I was actually feeling so guilty about having just watched my aunt get fucked that I was scared that she was going to ask me questions about the movie.
The guy didnt pay any attention to me at all as he started putting on his shoes and my aunt finally came walking out of the bedroom. She hadn't put her nightie back on but instead had just grabbed a bathrobe that was hanging on the back of her door and was just tying it up when she came out of the room.
My wife got to the guy just as he was about to leave and she asked him if he was sure he didn't want to stay the night but he was in a hurry to leave and told her that tomorrow was going to be a busy day and he had to get up early.
I wan't sure if my aunt realized it or not but to me i could tell that the guy was just making up an excuse to get out of there and I realized that the only reason that this guy had even come over was just to stick his cock in my aunt and pump her full of cum. Knowing my aunt just got used like a whore actually turned me on.

My aunt came back over to the couch with me and saw that the movie was over. It was almost 2:00 in the morning so she suggested that I should get to bed and she was going to bed too.

As my aunt talked to me her bathrobe hung wide open at the front and most of her breast was coming into view. I was still incredibly horny from watching her get fucked but seeing her breasts under her bathrobe got me so horny that I knew I needed to jack off.
I didn't want to jack off in bed and have to lie in my cum so I asked my aunt if I could take a shower before bed. She had no problem with it so I headed off to the bathroom and got in the shower.
>>
>>548691338
2/10 no door, no floor
>>
File: 1400714792859.png (730KB, 778x912px) Image search: [Google]
1400714792859.png
730KB, 778x912px
>>548707403
i swear that this thread is going 404 before he is finish typing

>>548706157
why stop?
>>
>>548691338
havn't walked the dinosaur in ages.
>>
>>548708064
my wife?
>>
>>548691338

http://noisediary.com/search.php?q=selfies

http://noisediary.com/search.php?q=incest
>>
>>548708326
yea i noticed that too...
>>
>>548708064
Listen anon, tomorrow is going to be a busy day and i have to get up early.
>>
>>548708064
My wife
?
>>
>>548708195

because she wanted me to stop. plus i was getting plenty at that age anyways instead of being an overly horny child jacking off on my mom's french magazines
>>
>>548708064

..cont..
My aunt told me she would get me a towel as I went into the bathroom. I got into the shower and waited for my aunt to bring me a shower and when she didn't come after a couple of minutes I figured she must have just put the towel on my bed in the guest room.
My cock was fucking rock hard still and it felt so fucking good when I finally wrapped my fingers around it and started jacking off. I put one hand against she shower wall to hold myself up, closed my eyes and started thinking about all the things I had just seen and was just really getting into my fap session when the bathroom door opened up and my aunt came walking in saying that she had my towel.

My aunt had seen me taking baths and showers naked countless amounts of time in the past and it was no big thing at all for her to come into the bathroom to bring me a towel. But that was when I was younger and when she saw me stroking my dick furiously in the shower she got really embarrassed and apologized immediately while quickly leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

..cont..
>>
>>548709147
oh boy whats gonna happen
>>
You type slower than old people fuck.
>>
>>548709481
I walked in on my grandparents once. It wasn't slow, just clumsy.
>>
>>548709481

he's doing a damn superb job against an old person.

My dad can still type but an old supervisor at my job was still hunt and peck. I literally laughed at him when i watched him type something out for the first time. it was pitiful.

captcha: navorks particularly
>>
>>548706157
>>548708902
Are those pics of your cousin?
>>
>>548709710
and it hasn't left your thoughts since... your poor bastard lol
>>
>>548709843

OP should still type faster or pretype
>>
Bunp
>>
>>548709147
dood i can type over 100 words a minute. want to just call me and tell it to me? i
>>
>>548709147
bump i guess?
>>
>>548709710
When I was younger, say 9-10, I found an audio cassette (before CD's, kids) of my parents fucking. I started listening to it when my mom walked in and freaked. I didn't know what I was listening to but she flipped out, grabbed the tape and pretty much destroyed it with a hammer...

In hindsight, its pretty funny to think about.
>>
should have pre-typed this instead of watching that game bro
>>
>>548710945
I found Polaroids of my dad spread eagle on the bed.
>>
>>548709147

..cont..
I was completely embarrassed at having just been caught jacking off by my aunt and just couldn't get back into it. I was still incredibly horny but I just couldn't think about jacking off anymore.
I got out of the shower and dried off but I did not put my clothes back on. I knew that I NEEDED to jack off before I could fall asleep so I figured once my aunt fell asleep I'd be feeling less embarrassed and I'd jack off in bed. I decided just to go to bed naked so that I could just put my clothes on after I jacked off.
I wasn't mad at my aunt for walking in on me but I really did not want to see her the rest of the night because I was so embarrassed so I waited until I heard her shuffling around in her bedroom before I left the bathroom and went to mine with just the towel wrapped around my waist.

Once in my room I dropped the towel on the floor and got into my bed completley naked and waited for my aunt to go to sleep so I could jack off again. I did reach down and started to fondle myself as I waited though.

Hearing me leave the bathhoom, my aunt waited for a couple minutes before coming out of her room and she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. I had my door 3/4 of the way closed and I watched her go by it and when she came back out of the bathroom I hoped that she would just walk by my room abain but as she came in front of my door she stopped and the door opened.

She was still wearing her bathroom and it was still tied loosely in front of her and as she came walking up beside my bed she started saying how sorry she was for walking into the bathroom on me and she should have realized that I was getting older now and needed a bit more privacy.
She sat down on the side of my bed and asked me if I was mad at her all while apologizing some more.
I told her that I wan't mad at all and to try and change this incredibly embarrassing subject, I thanked her for letting me come over and watch the movie.
>>
>>548711086
sorry about that, anon. No wonder you're such a closeted faggot.
>>
burf morp derp herpity doodle
this is worse than those pnarp.com stories
>>
>be me age 23
>job sucks, heat sucks, everything sucks lately
>moping in my room
>sister, home from college comes in and asks me for something
>get up and hug her without thinking
"what's up anon?" she asks
"I don' t know, shit sucks"
>feel her hug me tightly
"aww well you can have all the hugs you need"
>decide to go watch tv with sister
>curled up together on couch
>fall asleep
>woke up at some point, sister sleeping against me, head on my chest and arms around me
>somehow a blanket covered us
>fell back to sleep
>woke up later no explanation, no question, go hug my sister who smiles and hugs me back
>no dinosaur, no bel-air, no goddamn loch-ness monster
that's my story, my sister loves me and I love her like normal people do.
>>
>>548711098
Bump?
>>
>>548709481

I don't recall asking you to read my story. You don't like how slow I type.....FUCK OFF!!!!! Don't make no difference to me. Go play with your dick for an hour and when you come back you'll have something to blow your load to faggot
>>
>>548710945
I found Polaroids of my parents and a couple they knew having sex.
>>
File: 1349113896276.jpg (36KB, 504x450px) Image search: [Google]
1349113896276.jpg
36KB, 504x450px
>>548711098
moar pls
>>
File: jackandjason.jpg (61KB, 638x635px) Image search: [Google]
jackandjason.jpg
61KB, 638x635px
>>548711364
>mfw it's true
>>
>>548711098
please man, more
>>
>>548711384
confirmed homosexual
>>
>>548711452
>play with your dick for an hour
pls hurry
my poor penis cannot handle that kind of attention
>>
>>548711452
I appreciate your story please continue and disregard the walruses in the thread
>>
>>548711935
I agree. Continue.
>>
>>548711879
oh wow its been an hour of edging. totally worth it this story is great
>>
File: 003 - 5cF4x.jpg (63KB, 602x860px) Image search: [Google]
003 - 5cF4x.jpg
63KB, 602x860px
I'll post some wincest in the meantime.
>>
>>548711464
Polaroid... the precurser to sexting.
>>
File: 005 - M18dW.jpg (140KB, 1000x1506px) Image search: [Google]
005 - M18dW.jpg
140KB, 1000x1506px
>>548712078
>>
File: 007 - a3h86.jpg (165KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
007 - a3h86.jpg
165KB, 1200x797px
>>548712159
>>
File: 1396344043186.gif (753KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1396344043186.gif
753KB, 500x750px
Surly OP will finish
>>
File: 008 - Epmkf.jpg (242KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
008 - Epmkf.jpg
242KB, 1440x900px
>>548712239
>>
>>548712383
In his aunt
>>
File: 009 - HiUC8.jpg (113KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
009 - HiUC8.jpg
113KB, 768x1024px
>>548712547
>>
File: 010 - EEe4d.jpg (172KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
010 - EEe4d.jpg
172KB, 960x1280px
>>548712630
>>
File: 012 - QUXOl.jpg (116KB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
012 - QUXOl.jpg
116KB, 1200x810px
>>548712724
>>
File: 013 - dw2Ei.jpg (187KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
013 - dw2Ei.jpg
187KB, 960x1280px
>>548712792
>>
File: 014 - 8TMOq.jpg (143KB, 665x787px) Image search: [Google]
014 - 8TMOq.jpg
143KB, 665x787px
>>548712859
>>
File: 015 - iihQt.jpg (79KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
015 - iihQt.jpg
79KB, 640x427px
>>548712946
>>
File: 016 - RiLj4.jpg (197KB, 1100x1651px) Image search: [Google]
016 - RiLj4.jpg
197KB, 1100x1651px
>>548713007
>>
File: 017 - bydwK.jpg (77KB, 790x1056px) Image search: [Google]
017 - bydwK.jpg
77KB, 790x1056px
>>548713092
>>
File: 019 - Dmts2.jpg (397KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
019 - Dmts2.jpg
397KB, 1200x1600px
>>548713158
>>
File: 020 - C9Ayw.jpg (40KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
020 - C9Ayw.jpg
40KB, 500x332px
>>548713259
>>
While we're waiting for moar story, can anyone give me advice?

I'm 19 just starting college IN THE SUMMER, living in a dorm. most people are international students but that doesn't fucking matter, I have no friends here and I don't look terrible, how do I make friends, go to parties, get laid, etc?
>>
>>548713158
4chan on old ass monitor = oldfag
>>
File: 021 - FIqwm.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
021 - FIqwm.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>>548713310
Join a frat, play intramural sports, walk down the main drag of student housing near campus on Friday and Saturday nights and walk in on random parties.

>>548713308
>>
>>548713310
Try talking to people.
>>
>>548711065

he was probably disappointed when they Jays were only one out away from winning it, but blew it in the bottom of the ninth
>>
File: 023 - sYDma.jpg (84KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
023 - sYDma.jpg
84KB, 880x660px
>>548713375
Or a poorfag.

>>548713539
>>
>>548713310
Start socializing with people, but not too much in a way that begins to annoy them.
>>
File: 025 - EHsLn.jpg (58KB, 519x640px) Image search: [Google]
025 - EHsLn.jpg
58KB, 519x640px
>>548713612
>>
>>548713310
>get drugs
>spike all drinks at parties with drugs
>????
>profit

alternatively get an orangutang named Clyde
>>
File: 027 - 8XFU0.jpg (335KB, 1599x921px) Image search: [Google]
027 - 8XFU0.jpg
335KB, 1599x921px
>>548713671
>>
>>548713310
go to events that the school has. FORCE yourself to go and talk to people. look into frats if you're into that
>>
>>548713539
Thank you for this

>>548713562
Already tried that, people are friendly and smile when they see me but they don't invite me to shit.
>>
>>548713310
Be involved in shit that's going on... don't be a hermit who stays in his room and only gets out to go to class. The most fun I had in college was when I lived on campus.
>>
>>548713612
It looks like her ass is talking
>>
File: 028 - tkOlT.jpg (67KB, 616x768px) Image search: [Google]
028 - tkOlT.jpg
67KB, 616x768px
>>548713757
>>
>>548711098

..cont..
Will my aunt sat on the side of the bed and talked to me I realized that her robe was hanging open enough that I could look right into it and I had a clear view of one of her beautiful breasts. This got my cock fully hard again in no time at all and I couldn't wait until she left my room again so I could jack off because I was now ready to try it again.

My aunt asked me how I had enjoyed the movie and I had to lie to her and tell her I had loved it. She apologized for not watching it with me and asked me how it ended and I had to make something up right off the top of my head. I could not stop taking looks at her breast though as it shuffled around under her robe every time she moved. I really wanted to just reach out and grab her breast so fucking bad, it looked just so fucking amazing..

When I was a little kid and always slept at my aunt's house one thing I alwasys loved was when she would come and cuddle with me.

As my aunt leaned over me and kissed me on the forehead to say good night one last time I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big hug.
She remembered how we used to cuddle and did not pull away. Having her laying right with me was getting me even more aroused as I could smell the shampoo in her hair and her freshly brushed teeth.
I was quickly falling in love with this woman and I wanted to do all the things to her that that guy had done earlier in the night.

Without really thinking about it I kissed my aunt on the cheek and I felt weird about it when I realized what I had done but my aunt did not pull away at all and continued laying there hugging me.
Having her not pull away seemed to give me some courage and I started rubbing her back over top of her robe. Her body felt so good in my arms.
My aunt seemed to think I was giving her a massage and she whispered how good my rubs felt.
>>
File: 029 - 5YSCo.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
029 - 5YSCo.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>548713801
It is, it's saying "Fuck me."

>>548713825
>>
File: filthysavage.jpg (32KB, 198x246px) Image search: [Google]
filthysavage.jpg
32KB, 198x246px
>>548712590
>>
File: crybaby.gif (459KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
crybaby.gif
459KB, 384x288px
>>548711384

this one time I was at the beach and I saw these two hairy biker-type dudes with big mustaches, skimpy tight speedos, and open leather vests full-on french kissing each other

and that was the gayest thing I every saw until I read your fucking comment OP about how you weren't man enough to try to molest or fuck your sister
>>
>>548712120

I don't think you know what a Polaroid is...
>>
File: 031 - VTOuX.jpg (104KB, 1202x871px) Image search: [Google]
031 - VTOuX.jpg
104KB, 1202x871px
>>548713931
>>
>>548713612
But it has the voice of Gary from South Park
>>
File: 035 - WFRX5.jpg (78KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
035 - WFRX5.jpg
78KB, 1024x684px
>>548714145
>>
File: 039 - bO4Fd.jpg (143KB, 1046x700px) Image search: [Google]
039 - bO4Fd.jpg
143KB, 1046x700px
>>548714218
>>
File: 040 - liz8H.jpg (324KB, 1488x2240px) Image search: [Google]
040 - liz8H.jpg
324KB, 1488x2240px
>>548714270
>>
>>548691338
good troll for all the incestfags on /b/
>>
>>548714110
when I was born, Carter was still President.
>>
>>548714270
>>548714218
>>548714145
>>548714331
Much as I like this content, do you think you could slow down a little anon? I'd like the other guy to finish his story without this thread hitting the bump limit. At least wait until the thread hits page 6 or 7?
>>
I have RIP in my ID
>>
>>548713919

..cont..
This was like the permission I needed to hear and and I dont' know why I did it, but I unwrapped my one arm from around her and slid it down in front of her.
My hand slid right over her robe covered breast but as it reached the opening down the front of the robe and came in contact with her bare skin I slid my hand right back up and this time underneath the robe, Right onto her naked breast.
He breast felt so incredibly soft and I gently squeezed it as I felt her hard nipple pressing right into the palm of my hand.
My aunt let out a little gasp when she felt me grab her breast and then she very quietly told me that I really shouldn't be doing that but did not pull away from me at all and from sound of her voice, something told me that she was liking my touch.
I continued to gently squeeze her breast and now that I actually had the nerve to do it I wasn't going to stop until she made me. I couldn't stop thinking how fucking good my jack off session was going to be once I finally got the chance to do it because I expected her to stop me at any time.

..cont..
>>
>>548714429
when I was born it was Dwight D. Eisenhower
>>
brb going to do crunches or something like that, please keep going OP I'm not even fapping I just wanna know the rest of the story
>>
File: 041 - tD6dz.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
041 - tD6dz.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>548714539
Sure, I'll slow down. What's the new bump limit? I know image is 150, but I don't know what the bump is.

>>548714331
>>
>>548713740
Kek'd hard at Clyde, don't know why.
>>
>>548712946
Does anyone know her name??
>>
When I was 14I talked my sister into sucking my dick for some money and a few cd's she wanted that I had. Once this happen I realize that I could get her to pretty much do anything by bribing her and eventually ended up fucking her. She let me fuck her a handful of times before she started on the it's wrong and we shouldn't do it. We have a normal relationship now but she wasn't the last family member I had sex with.
>>
File: 048 - 93AgH.jpg (128KB, 780x1173px) Image search: [Google]
048 - 93AgH.jpg
128KB, 780x1173px
>>548714756
Keep it goin mah nigga

>>548714816
>>
>>548713772
Well it worked for me, there's prolly something wrong with you. And i'm a weeabo so it must be really wrong
>>
>>548715095
This took about 2 seconds faggot
https://suicidegirls.com/girls/feyne/photos/
>>
>>548714429
me too
so wtf does instant photos have to do with sexting?
>>
>>548714816
Bump limit is 300. You're not going to hit that on your own, but other people are posting as well. I expect this will hit the bump limit naturally already. (Been archiving wincest threads this month, gotten an idea of how things will go down.)
>>
File: url.jpg (95KB, 339x350px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
95KB, 339x350px
>>548715626
>>
File: and_then.jpg (65KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
and_then.jpg
65KB, 500x281px
>>548715380

and then...?
>>
File: 051 - mthvx.jpg (164KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
051 - mthvx.jpg
164KB, 600x800px
>>548715626
Wanna hook a brother up with some archived threads?

>>548715442
>>
>>548715626
We're about halfway there now.
>>
>>548714756
Ya this is getting good
>>
File: 1382597030844.gif (173KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1382597030844.gif
173KB, 225x224px
>>548714756
need... more....
>>
File: 1388357810331.gif (497KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
1388357810331.gif
497KB, 300x177px
i honestly don't care about fapping anymore but i want to see the end of this
>>
>>548701717
24? took me 9
>>
>>548714756

..cont..
My aunt was sitting beside me and was layed over top of my chest as we cuddled and were pretty much lying cheek to cheek as I fondled her breast and what she did next really surprised the fuck out of me. She was not saying anything at all about me fondling her breast after her initial surprise and now as we just layed together a couple of seconds later, she raised her head up just enough to turn it towards me and she kissed me gently directly on the lips.

The kiss only lasted a second before she pulled her head away and gave me a very shy smile and then rested her check down on me.

The kiss turned me on even more than her breast that I was fondling did and I just couldn't believe that she was still laying her with me. I was getting so incredibly horny now that my confidence was growing and I started to wonder just how far I could go with this 40 year old woman.

Even if it stopped right now I knew that I was in store for the greatest jack off session of my life so I had nothing to lose and I became a little bolder. Now I actually wanted to see her full breast right up close and no robe in the way of it.
Very slowly I slide my hand back down the the opening of her robe and slipped the material between my fingers as I slid my hand back up and over her breast and I pushed her robe off to her side, completely exposing her beautiful breast to me.
It was just inches away from my face and I had a perfect view of it and it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen in my life.

Her nipples were so perfectly round and such a soft pink color. I wanted to just take it into y mouth and suck on it so incredibly bad.
I still expected my aunt to stop me at any moment but she just layed with her body resting on top of mine and seemed to be letting me do whatever I wanted to her.
I was even more surprised than I was the first time when she turned her head and kissed me gently on the lips again just for a quick second.

..cont..
>>
>>548715831
we fucked a few times like I said and it eventually stopped. The I ended up getting to fuck my cousin she was 17 and the time and actually made the first moves on me. we were all in the living room of her moms trailer and her and I were on the couch with my brother under a blanket. She started rubbing my leg and eventually worked up to my dick. Once I realize what was happening I started playing wit her tits. This eventually led to us fucking also at her sisters house when we spent the night. Ended up having sex wit her for about 2 years. It finally stopped when they moved, worst day of my life.
>>
>>548716506
dude you gotta type faster or this shit's gonna 404
>>
File: 052 - EuxWE.jpg (407KB, 1492x1003px) Image search: [Google]
052 - EuxWE.jpg
407KB, 1492x1003px
>>548716506
moar moar moar pls

>>548715871
>>
>>548716506
BUMPING FOR EPIC WINCEST
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 290x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 290x285px
Waiting......
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 450x320px
>>548715460
Thanks best buddy
>>
Bump for great justice
>>
phuck
>>
File: dragonbang.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
dragonbang.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>548716506
BUMP
>>
>>548717656

that dragon is abrating his balls on the pavement... ouch
>>
>>548692953

moar plz

>dick is diamonds over here
>>
>>548716506

..cont..
I started squeezing my aunt's breast again but I did not squeeze her nipples much because I did now want anything to block my view of it.

I fondled her breast for about another minute before I decided to get bolder. It really did take all my nerve but I reluctantly pulled my hand away from this beautiful breast and slid it down the middle of my aunt's chest til it came in contact with the belt that was tied around her waist and keeping her robe from falling off of her.
Still feeling no resistance from my aunt I took the belt between my fingers and slowly tugged on it and it started to come undone immediately. Still seeing no responce from my aunt I tugged a little harder and it came completely undone and I let it fall ot the bed beside me. Her robe immediatlely fell open and her other breast came into full view right in font of me as well.
The bottom half of her robe also fell away from her leg but the top half still hung over her leg keeping her pussy seductively just out of my view.

..cont..
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
File: 1368591550322.gif (438KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1368591550322.gif
438KB, 160x120px
Have a horse while we wait
>>
If this fucking ends in a dinosaur or some fucking shit you're all dead
>>
>>548717848
>Implying dragons don't dig that
>>
Does anyone have the pregnant catgirl from earlier today
>>
I would like you to know that I just fapped so hard i literally shit myself.

I'm in my grandmother's guest bedroom and now need to change the sheets/do laundry without waking her up

I regret nothing
>>
>>548715831
>dat pic
>and then
Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
>>
>>548717935
Sauce?
>>
File: 1375950633538.jpg (2MB, 2600x2372px) Image search: [Google]
1375950633538.jpg
2MB, 2600x2372px
while you guys wait, here's a classic incest story
>>
>>548691338
this was the equivalent of skipping through the town square and flinging your shit all about.
>>
File: dying from laughter.jpg (15KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
dying from laughter.jpg
15KB, 241x209px
>>548699116
>>
File: pic.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I made a thread about this the night it happened and delivered three pictures before I decided I needed to go to sleep. I figured I may as well mention it again for those who missed my thread.
>Pic related: The only on of the three that I didn't delete that night. I got really sketched out and regretfully deleted the only time stamped one, which sounds too convenient, but those who were in the thread know it was true and that's all that matters.

Story: P1
>Have an aunt who moved in with us when her second husband dumped her and flew her ass all the way back across the country to our state.
>She's about 40, she's an alcoholic, and she's pretty kinky from what I saw in her texts the couple times I looked in her phone
>She always passes out in front of the t.v on the couch or recliner chair after going in her room periodically pretending not to be getting very obviously drunk
>One night a year or two ago I grabbed her sleeping ass when I was horny and noticed that she didn't wake up
>So, about a month or two ago, I was really horny and I wanted to tell her about something unrelated
>I shook her shoulder and said her name a few times until I realized how deep asleep she was and stopped giving a shit about whatever it was I wanted to tell her
>After creepily standing over her for like 5 minutes in a mix of fear, excitement, and painful hesitation, I got brave and decided to act
>I started poking her in different, increasingly sensitive places so I knew there wasn't a chance of her waking up
>I eventually got so brave that I started lightly touching her tits and after that lifted up her collar and bra to expose her nipple
>I rubbed her nipples a little bit and noticed they were very hard
>I saw that as a kind of biological signal and went for her pussy next
>She was wearing these very tight black pants that were basically yoga pants, but slightly less skin tight and a bit thicker cloth
>I started by rubbing her pussy through her pants
>>
>>548718320
Whoa anon, hadn't seen that one in a while
>>
File: 053 - LoexG.jpg (162KB, 778x583px) Image search: [Google]
053 - LoexG.jpg
162KB, 778x583px
>>548716906
Bump
>>
File: 060 - 4Yltq.jpg (146KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
060 - 4Yltq.jpg
146KB, 1000x664px
>>548719070
>>
File: 061 - u7rdK.jpg (289KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
061 - u7rdK.jpg
289KB, 1600x1200px
>>548719127
>>
>>548717913

..cont..
My aunt kissed me quickly again and almost out of breat she very quietly whispered that we should not be doing this but other than that did nothing at all to stop me.
By now I wasn't going to stop until she either stood up or actually told me to stop so I continued my advances. I grab the part of her robe that was hanging over her top hip and I pushed the robe up and over her and let it fall behind her. She was now pretty much completely naked right in front of me and I could now see her beautiful shaved pussy. There was no hair at all around it that I could see.

I placed my hand on the bare skin of her hip and held it there for a second, actually giving her a second to stop me, and when she didn't I slowly slid it down directly onto her hairless pubic area and then directly between her legs as my fingers slid directly over the opening of her pussy.

My aunt began to breath heavier but still did not try to stop me. She turned her head to kiss me again and while her lips were still pressed against mine I felt her start to raise up off of me and I thought that this experience was finally coming to an end but instead she just turned her body so that she was now lying fully on the bed at my side on her opposite side.

She had to pull her mouth away from mine as she got comfortable on the bed with me but kissed me again as she laid down to my side.

I scooted over on the bed to give her more room and i turned my body to face hers as she pushed her body closer to mine again.
We were now lying directly face to face. Her robe was covering her shoulders and arms but other than that she was lying right in front of me pretty much completely naked and I reached out and started sliding my hand up and down her body taking time to squeeze her breasts again before sliding my hand back down to her vagina.
>>
File: 068 - 1FVff.jpg (137KB, 449x700px) Image search: [Google]
068 - 1FVff.jpg
137KB, 449x700px
>>548719624
We can't let this shit die /b/ros, let's get some bumps.
>>
>>548711384
Actually, I like this post. It's very sweet. Enjoy your perfectly normal non-incestuous sibling relationship.
>>
>>548717935
Moar?
>>
File: 1376292961442.png (2MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1376292961442.png
2MB, 4000x4000px
more to tide you guys until the next update
>>
Don't you 404 on me!!!!
>>
Bump
DONT LET DIE!
>>
>>548719831
its been two hours. i came. took a shower and came again. 10/10
>>
>>548719070
Sauce on her?
>>
>>548718737
Story: P2
No these aren't pre-typed.
>After rubbing her extremely hot crotch, I decided I might as well go farther since I'd be fucked if I got caught at this point anyway
>I after a 5 or so minute, painfully slow, struggle, I managed to shove my hand through her tight waistband and get the end of my finger to her clit
>I rubbed her clit vigorously while I played with her nipple in my other hand and she was pretty wet by this point
>I actually was licking her nipple for a second, but got too scared about that waking her up and stopped
>Finally she kind of moved her head so I ran away and made my thread on /b/
>pics were obviously demanded of me, so I delivered, even though she had readjusted her position to a point where a shot of her vag was impossible
>After the last pic (the one of her nipple that I kept hidden deep in my files to look at every once in a while) she moved again and I decided to go to bed after answering some questions in the thread
>I know she was asleep, because I had the opportunity to check her texts a few days later and noticed she had texted her current boyfriend about having a sexy dream that "was so weird and real"
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 619x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 619x658px
>>548719831
Don't stop nigga.
>>
File: 4chancounters.png (46KB, 957x338px) Image search: [Google]
4chancounters.png
46KB, 957x338px
>>548720294
>>548720326
>>548720378
>>548720394
>>548720252
>>548720157
>>548720028
>>548719867
>>548719846
Guys, seriously, don't bump until this hits page 6 or 7, or we'll be hitting the bump limit before either story finishes.
>>
File: 069 - KdksD.jpg (146KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
069 - KdksD.jpg
146KB, 1024x682px
>>548719846
>>
>>548720882

this
>>
>>548719831

..cont..

As I slid my hand between her legs and over her pussy once again she pressed her lips up against mine and held them there as our kiss became a little more passionate.
I felt her lips part a little bit and very lightly I felt the tip of her tongue slid across my lips. I really did not know how to kiss but I just followed her lead and parted my lips a bit and she slipped her tongue just slightly into my mouth between them.

My fingers were slidding over her slit though and I could feel her pussy gapping open a little bit and her wetness began to cover my fingertips.
My middle finger was directly over the opening of her vagina and she was so wet that I with very little pressure it began to enter her. AS half my finger entered her I could not believe how wet her pussy was and realized that most of the wetness was probably the guys cum from when my aunt got fucked earlier in the night.

My aunt was still gently kissing me but when she felt my finger enter her she let out a little moan directly into my mouth.

Also when my finger entered he rpussy she decided to start playing with me as well. Her arm had been drapped over my side the entire time but once I stuck my finger in her cunt she slowly slid it underneath the blanket that was covering me. The palm of her hand pressed right into my chest but after a second or two she started sliding it down my body and over my belly.

.cont..
>>
>>548720882
what does it mean?
>>
dam this is some good shit lol for what it is
>>
>>548721151

..cont..
As her hand passed over my hip I think she was expecting to come in contact with the waistband of my shorts because she froze for a second when she realized that I was naked.
She only froze for a second though and then her hand slid right down to my hard young penis and she wrapped her fingers around it.

Things started to move quickly after this moment and as I started to see just how far I could get my finger inside of my aunt's pussy, she not only started slowly jacking me off but she actually slid the blanket off of me so that my hard cock was exposed to her before she started jacking me off again.

Her hands felt so soft and warm as they wrapped around my hard shaft and started to slowly slide up and down the length of my penis. I started feeling my cum building up inside of me almost immediately because this entire night had been so incredibly arousing, so I did everything I could to hold my orgasm back.
>>
File: 1386133052387.gif (1009KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1386133052387.gif
1009KB, 540x360px
Oh cool, Spoderman thred.
>>
>>548721826
how old were you then?
>>
>>548721332
The number highlighted in the picture is the page counter; it shows what page the current thread is on. It'll slowly go from page 1 to page 10, and then purge if nobody bumps it.

Basically, wait for that number to hit 6 or more before you start bumping if you want to keep the thread alive as long as possible.
>>
>>548722093
he says he was around 13 (read everything i reccomend) and his aunt was 40
>>
File: IWFMWsC.gif (173KB, 225x125px) Image search: [Google]
IWFMWsC.gif
173KB, 225x125px
this thread is incredible
>>
>>548721826
Moar
>>
>>548721826
could you post pics of your ant or at least give us an idea of how she looks?
>>
Fuckn shit fickle
>>
>>548721332
>>548722161
or sage if you just want discussion without bumping
>>
For fuck sakes !!!!!!
>>
File: jaaypeg - Copy.png (127KB, 276x472px) Image search: [Google]
jaaypeg - Copy.png
127KB, 276x472px
Hurry the fuck up pleaseeeeeee
>>
File: wehrmacht-uniform1.jpg (95KB, 649x786px) Image search: [Google]
wehrmacht-uniform1.jpg
95KB, 649x786px
What will be the cause of WW3?
>>
penis in hand waiting...
>>
>>548723084
Diabetes
>>
>>548722913
Doesn't sage counts against the bump limit? If you're gonna have a serious discussion and not just bump, no point to sage.
>>
>>548721826

..cont..
I had been initiating everything with my aunt up until this point but once she had my cock in her hand she seemed to take over.
Her kisses became even more passionate as she stroked my cock a little faster and her tongue went deeper into my mouth and her lips pressed tighter against mine.

I pretty much just laid there with my finger buried deep inside my aunt's soaking wet pussy as she became more agressive and rolled on top of me, pushing me onto my back.
Her naked body rolled right on top of mine and my finger slipped out of her cunt so I brought it back up to her breast that was pressing into my chest.
Her smooth warm skin felt so good pressed against mine.
She let go of my cock as she brought her let over top of me and my cock went directly between her spread legs and pressed directly against my aunt's cunt. The slit of her pussy slid right over the top side of my cock as she started to slid her body down along mine as she went lower and lower until she was on the bed between my legs.

I knew what was coming but I couldn't fucking believe it. As my aunt slid down between my legs she also slid her naked breasts over my naked body and stopped to rub them all over my raging hard cock. It took all the will power I had to keep myself from blowing a huge load of cum all over those beautiful globs of flesh.

She continued down until she was on her hands and knees, on the bed between my legs. Her face was leaning right over top of my cock and I just watched in amazement. Her hand went for my cock again and when she wrapped her fingers around the base of my dick she held it so it was sticking straight up, pointed directly at her mouth.

I have never seen anything so arrousing as my aunt looked up at me one last time and her mouth hung open just slightly and her tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked her lips.
>>
Surly anon will deliver.
>>
>>548692906
xD
>>
>>548723084

Germany
>>
File: diamonds.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
diamonds.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>548723281
>>
>>548723407
xD
>>
File: 1400928826558.jpg (19KB, 216x640px) Image search: [Google]
1400928826558.jpg
19KB, 216x640px
>>
Is it over yet?
>>
>>548723281

Jesus christ hurry up, is this stevie wonder typing this out? Also, don't recap between posts, we read it 5 minutes ago...
>>
File: 1306880540873.jpg (27KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1306880540873.jpg
27KB, 410x410px
if this ends in bel-air
>>
>>548723281
bonarrrrr is gawn
>>
>>548723281

..cont..
She then turned her gaze downwards towards my cock while lowering her head and took my entire cock directly into her mouth with one fluid motion.

I watched in absolute amazement as my raging hard young penis dissappeared into her hungry mouth and her lips closed tightly around the base of my cock as she pulled her hand away.

When I felt her tongue press against the underside of my cock and began to slide upwards towards the tip of my penis I completely lost it and cum exploded out of my cock and directly into her mouth.

She was caught completely off guard by this but held my cock in her mouth while she realized what was happening and when she did she surprised the living fuck out of me when she started to swallow my cum.

Her tongue continued to massage the underside of my penis as I pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her sucking mouth. And when my orgasm started to die down ,instead of pulling her mouth off of my cock, that's when she started sucking me off like she did to the guy who had come over earlier.
Her mouth started sliding up and down the length of my cock as she milked every last drop of cum out of me before swallowing it with no problem at all.
She was moaning very lightly with pleasure so I knew that she really loved sucking dick and I couldn't help but wonder how many guys she's sucked off in her life.
Her mouth and tongue felt absolutely amazing on my cock and unlike anything I had felt before so even after I finished cumming my cock did not go soft at all.

When my aunt saw that I was not going to go soft and as she got more and more into sucking me off her hand went down between her legs and she started finger fucking herself just like she had done when she sucked of her friend.

Knowing that she was masturbating right in front of me while she sucked my dick was incredibly arousing to me.
>>
>>548723281
please op post a pic of your ant or someone who looks like her
>>
>>548724528

>If this ends

It's up to page 2 now, so he has time.
>>
>>548724374
now im picturing Stevie Wonder typing this shit up with the Dragon program where what you say it types and laughing my ass off
>>
File: 1387346423.jpg (14KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1387346423.jpg
14KB, 480x320px
>>548724586
>>
>>548724915
my sides
>>
File: 1293030940667.jpg (43KB, 449x319px) Image search: [Google]
1293030940667.jpg
43KB, 449x319px
>>548724915
damn shes hot
>>
>>548713310
Leave your door open and say hi to people passing by.
>>
>>548724915
kek
>>548724817
give him time, look at all the details
>>
Anon please my cock is dying
>>
>>548724576

..cont..
Looking down at my aunt and seeing her on her hands and knees between my legs and her beautiful breasts dandling down below her made me want to fondle her breast really bad.

I had to stretch and sit up a bit but I managed to take one of her breasts in my hand and I gently began to squeeze it a bit before gently pinching and pulling on her nipples.

My aunt seemed to love having her breasts played with and started maoning a little louder as she continued sucking my dick and fingering herself.

She became more and more worked up and really started sucking me off faster and faster until she quickly pulled her mouth off of my prick and with the hand that was inside her cunt she grabbed my cock once again and held it steady as she quickly climbed on top of me.

I really didn't know what to expect next and just did my best to keep her breast in my hand as she climbed on top of me. As her face came right in front of mine, she looked me directly into my eyes and with this incredible look of lust on her face she told me that she needed to feel my cock inside of her.
It was the most arousing thing I had ever heard in my life and at that moment I needed it just as much as she did.
Still holding my cock and me now fondling both her milky breasts my aunt straddled my hips and brought her pussy down on my cock. I felt the opening of her pussy press against the tip of my penis and I immediately started to enter her.
The wetness inside her pussy felt fucking incredible and my cock easily slid directly into her gapping slit.
The slick walls of her pussy surrounded my cock and put me in a state of fucking bliss. My mind was completely blow at how good her pussy felt wrapped around my dick.
>>
I need sleep please fucking finish
>>
Good thing i dont need sleep. Go anon go!
>>
File: 1376279130580.gif (856KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
1376279130580.gif
856KB, 500x247px
>>548725684

i've jerked off twice tonight and i am still tempted
>>
>>548726031
3 TIMES!
>>
>>548726031
ditto. beat it to this same story about 4 hours ago.
somewhere around the part where he was looking through the door
>>
>>548726031

same here but im not sure if i want to go to bed or wait for a stopping point. Im totally saving this story
>>
>>548726230
Been going this whole thread waiting on anon... My dick hurts
>>
>>548726405
me too
>>
>>548725693
fuck, me too. its 12:45
>>
>>548726352
post up a compelte edition if you dont mind!
>>
>>548726405
>>548726490
i forsee one of those really liquidy cums happening
>>
>>548726532
2:44 here lol
>>
File: 1399685924503.jpg (181KB, 1062x879px) Image search: [Google]
1399685924503.jpg
181KB, 1062x879px
i wanna see the end to this so im willing to wait, saving it all
>>
>>548725684

..cont..
I thrust my hips off the bed sending the entire length of my penis into my aunt's pussy as deep as it would go. I felt her shaved pubic area pressing down on mine and I knew that I was actually fucking my very own aunt.
Her hips started grinding back and forth causing my penis to start sliding around inside of her as she lowered her naked body down onto mine and we started kissing once again. Her tongue slipped directly into my mouth as we started making out.

I started grinding and thrusting my hips off the bed as we actually started to fuck each other and when she felt this she started rising up and down on my cock.
Feeling her wet slimy pussy lips sliding up and down the length of my cock was absolutely mind blowing and I'm sure that if I hadn't just cum a couple of minutes earlier I would have blown a huge load of cum into her now.
I just hoped that she was enjoying this as much as I was and from the way she was moaning and breathing hard I'm pretty sure she was.

My hands were still squeezing her breasts and I loved the feel of them in my hands and just as I was thinking that I wanted to suck her tits, she seemed to read my mind and raised her body away from mine a bit and brought her left tit directly to my mouth.

This raised her pussy away from me a bit and I was able to start raising off the bed farther and I really started ramming my cock into this older woman's pussy. Our bodies actually began to slap together as my cock would slam into her.
>>
>>548726609

im saving via txt if you want to screencap his posts feel free.
>>
>18 year old me
>17 year old sister
>go to party
>get wicked hammered
>wake up next to sister naked
>dried cum on her pussy
>she wakes up and freaks out
>Gets pregnant
>Religion doesnt allow abortions
>No one else knows incest yet
>tell my best friend and he takes the hit and says the baby is his
>that is what real pals do.. Become a dad to help cover up incest
>baby came out just fine
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 269x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 269x288px
>>548712590
Eyyyyy
>>
>>548726997
I'm currently saving the text as well. Not sure whether I want to make a screencap given the length of this.

Link to my archive. Over ~800 pages of greentext wincest stories archived from /b/ this month.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gcLkhdMHsQfzinudSfa45J6Ct_3boflY6NrMJlxm3jE/edit?usp=sharing#heading=h.r37q0gpjjd1a
>>
>>548726687
10/10 anon but I need some damn sleep. Still best story I've ever read
>>
>>548727328
it takes time to write good things
>>
File: gokul.jpg (35KB, 330x330px)
gokul.jpg
35KB, 330x330px
>>548699116
Hahaha Thank you
>>
>>548727089
Was your pal religious too, and do you help in any way? Because that's a steep commitment even if he gets to nail your sister early.
>>
>>548727089
He'd better be allowed to fuck said sister as much as he wants if he's gonna take the rap for being the kids dad
>>
>>548727247
Thanks, was hoping someone was..
Can finally get to sleep knowing the rest is available.

>>548727465
Damn right it does.
>>
>>548727247
Thanks man
>>
>>548727247
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gcLkhdMHsQfzinudSfa45J6Ct_3boflY6NrMJlxm3jE/edit?usp=sharing#heading=h.r37q0gpjjd1a
hahaha anon wow
who am I to judge?
> bookmarked
>>
>>548727247
So, I can go to sleep and I'll be able to read the rest when I wake up?

You have my, and I'm sure, many others thanks.
>>
>>548727247
yer doing gods work son
>>
>>548726687

..cont..
Her delicate pink nipples were still hard as I took one between my lips and began to suck on it. I kept her breast in my hand and squeezed it as I sucked her tit.
This drove my aunt wild and she threw her head back and rolled it from side to side on her shoulders. It felt so good knowing I was actually giving this woman as much pleasure as she was giving me.

The more I fucked my aunt the more worked up she got until she was actually bouncing up and down on my cock. Her pussy actually came all the way off my cock a couple of times as she'd raise up and when she'd come back down it would ram right back into her.
I wasn't quiet ready to cum yet but I knew that my orgasm was definately building up inside me and I just hoped that I could make my aunt reach an orgasm before I blew my load inside of her.

My aunt really started maoning louder and louder and began telling me how good my cock felt inside of her and how badly she wanted to feel me cum inside of her.
I found her dirty talk incredibly arousing

Suddenly my aunt very quickly laid back down on me again with her full naked body pressed against mine and then she wrapped her arms around me as she rolled over onto her back and pulled me on top of her as she did so. My cock never even left her pussy as she did this and now she was laying on her back and I was laying on top of her with my cock still buried deep inside of her cunt

She caught me by surprise when she did this so I looked into her eyes and with her looking back into mine she told me to fuck her hard and to pound away at her pussy because I was about to make her cum.

Her words were music to my ears and I pushed myself up over her like I was doing a push up and I began slamming my cock into this woman's cunt as fast and hard as I possibly could.

We were both becoming sweaty and our wet bodies were slapping together. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter and was spreading open wider and wider as I rammed my cock in and out of her.
>>
>>548727247
You are a king of kings, bookmarked as well.
>>
>>548728060
Mate, this thread will hit the bump limit in 10 posts (because SOME people don't know how to bump properly) so if you don't finish, you can email me the rest and I'll put it up later.

(hotmail.com) fakebob001
>>
fuck this shit we're done with the foreplay, blow your load so we can
>>
File: 1329191931786.png (115KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1329191931786.png
115KB, 264x240px
>>548728534
Go away, cock sucker
>>
>>548728060

Sloshing sounds filled the rooms as her juices began to gush around my cock inside of her.

My aunt reached down with both hand and grabbed my ass cheeks and began pulling me into her even harder as she ground and thrust her hips around uncontrollably beneath me . She was absolutely going fucking wild on my cock and it was driving me fucking crazy with lust knowing that my cock was doing this to her.

Suddenly her hands grabbed my ass cheeks hard and did not let go as she pulled me into her with all her force and her pussy clamped shut like a fucking vice around my hard shaft. She let out a huge grunt and she started to cum. I actually never knew that women actually came but I could feel her her cunt juice actually spray around my cock deep inside of her.
Her juices were flowing and my entire crotch was covered in them and the bed beneath us became absolutely soaked from her wetness.

I knew that she was having an orgasm and in my mind I told myself that it was okay for me to have my orgasm now that she had reached hers.

I was hornier than ever, so as soon as her pussy grip loosened just a little bit I was ready to start pounding way at her pussy once again.
She was still in the middle of her orgasm and just layed on the bed with her legs spread wide allowing me to pound away at her gapping spread soaking wet pussy hole.

My aunt's eyes were shut and her mouth hung wide open and she just layed there enjoying her incredible orgasm.
I slam my cock into her over and over again as hard as I could and I felt her pussy begin to tightly around my cock a little bit as she started to grind her hips to meet my thrusts

Her legs were spread as wide as they would go as this woman just gave her pussy to me to use for my pleasure.

I was just starting to feel my orgasm starting to build up when my aunt's pussy clamped shut around my cock once again as she reached a second orgsam within about 2 minutes of her last one
>>
1:07, i need sleep for school tomorrow, must. finish. story
>>
>>548729181

Finnish Her

God Damn OP
>>
>>548699116
kek
>>
>>548729181

The earth then started to tremble as her pussy got wetter and wetter, and she started to make a strange sound while her face muscles contracted in unimaginable ways.

I felt a strong suction coming from her pussy and my instincts kicked in.

I decked her in the face and told her to call my dad so her could come pick me up.

My father arrived and when he heard my aunt's screams he bust through the door.

He then saw her violently shaking on the bed, naked, with oily secretions being squirted out of her pussy.

When she noticed the intruder she got up and looked at him while making the most horrible sound.

My Father drop-kicked her, grabbed me and we both left.

I didn't tell this to anyone and my father died soon after.

They say he couldn't take it anymore.

My aunt has never been seen again.
>>
>>548729181
This thread will hit the bump limit in the next 5 posts so if you don't finish, you can email me the rest and I'll put it up later in my archive.

(hotmail.com) fakebob001

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gcLkhdMHsQfzinudSfa45J6Ct_3boflY6NrMJlxm3jE/edit?usp=sharing#heading=h.r37q0gpjjd1a
>>
>>548692953
Not > Green texting stories
> Not havin it pre-typed
>>
>>548729181

i gotta get to bed, fuck the rest of the story, i came and im done
>>
>>548729181
>clamped shut around my cock once again as she reached a second orgsam within about 2 minutes of her last one
damn
>>
File: mahnigga.jpg (6KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
mahnigga.jpg
6KB, 245x206px
>>548727247
you are a god among anons

>mfw i see the Liliad
>>
>>548729542
limit reached!!
>>
Wtf >>54872939 your not the fuming OP!
>>
nah
>>
i have screen capped and txt saved this whole thing.. will post in later days
>>
>>548729393
>the earth then started to tremble
My sides
>>
>>548729836
>>
>>548729181

..cont..
More juices gushed around my cock cock and soaked us and the bed even more. The bed was completely drenched by now.
Once her pussy loosened it's grip I started fucking her yet again and I knew that it would not be long before I was pumping my own aunt full of cum.

For the next 3 or 4 minutes I pounded away at my aunt's pussy as hard as I possibly could. I needed to cum so fucking bad and my orgasm got closer and closer. Sweat was pouring off of me but I continued fucking my aunt as hard and fast as i possibly could.
My orgasm got closer and closer and just as I was about to shoot my aunt's pussy clamped shut once again as she reached yet another orgasm and once it did I started cumming as well. My cock was buried as far into her pussy as it would go and I started to pump her full of cum like never before. I actually think my second orgasm of the night was even more powerful than my first one as huge thick ropes of cum exploded out of my cock and into my aunt's cunt. She could feel my cock twitching around inside of her and she knew I was cumming and I could actually feel her pussy miking the cum out of my dick.
I collapsed on top of her as soon as I started to cum and she moaned into my ear telling me over and over again to cum deep inside of her.

My aunt ground her hips around on my cock as she milked the last of my cum out of my dick and I finally started to go soft as my orgasm died down.
I was completely exhausted and so was my aunt but I did not want to take my dick out of her and just continued to lay on top of her and we fell asleep in each others arms.

I awake later in the night and my aunt had left my room and had gone to her bed leaving me lying there in a soaking wet puddle of her juices so I knew that I had actually fucked her.
>>
File: 1375647719259.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1375647719259.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>>548691338
>>
>>548729181
> reached down with both hand
> historian weedban, unrelated captcha.
>>
>>548730275

already bookmarked, any thing else?
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.